RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第八季 第十八集 S08E18 The One in Massapequa / 马沙皮卡市

老友记/六人行/Friends 第八季 第十八集 S08E18 The One in Massapequa / 马沙皮卡市

Phoebe has an extremely enthusiast friend, who makes a fuss of everything. 我有一个非常热心的朋友,谁大惊小怪的一切。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Ross, Mon, is it okay if I bring someone to your parents' anniversary party?
我可以带伴去参加 你爸妈的结婚周年派对吗?

- Sure. - Yeah.
- 没问题 - 好啊

- Who's the guy? - Well, his name is Parker and I met him at the drycleaners.
- 你要带谁去? - 派克 我们在洗衣店里认识

Did he put a little starch in your bloomers?
他把浆糊放在你的外套里?

Who said that?
是谁说的?

No, he's really great, though. He has this incredible zest for life.
不 但他真的很棒 他对生命非常狂热

And he treats me like a queen.Except at night, when he treats me like the naughty girl I am.
他把我当女王一样 但有时他当我是顽皮女孩

Oh, by the way. Would it be okay if I gave the toast to mom and dad this year?
我可以致词吗?

Uh, yeah, you sure you want to after what happened at their 20th?
即使他们20周年纪念日 发生了那件事?

- Yeah, I'd really like to. - Okay, hopefully this time mom won't boo you.
- 我真的很想 - 希望这次妈不会嘘你

Yes. Every year Ross makes the toast, and it's always really moving, and always makes them cry.
对 每年都是罗斯致词 他把他们都弄哭了

- This year, I'm gonna make them cry. - You wonder why Ross is their favorite?
- 今年我要把他们弄哭 - 你不知道他们为什么最爱罗斯吗?

No, really, any time Ross makes a toast, everyone cries and hugs him, and pats him on the back
只要罗斯一致词 大家都会哭着拍他的背

And they all come up to me and say, "God, your brother."
他们都来跟我说 "天啊 你哥哥"

You know what they're gonna say this year? "God, you."
你知道今天他们今年会怎么说吗? "天啊 你"

Well, I can promise you, at least one person will be crying.
至少有个人会哭

I'm an actor, and any actor worth his salt can cry on cue.
我是演员 演员随时都可以哭

- Really? You can do that? - Oh, you kidding me? Watch.
- 真的吗?你做的到吗? - 你是在开玩笑吗?看着

Well, I can't do it with you guys watching me.
你们盯着我看 我办不到!

- What are you doing? - I'm working on my toast for the party.
- 你在做什么? - 我在写我的演讲稿

Or as I like to call it: "Sob-fest 2002."
或许我该叫它 "2 0 02年最佳催泪弹"

- Hey, check this out. - It's a dog.
- 你看 - 是小狗

It's a dead dog.
那是只死狗

That's Chi-Chi. She died when I was in high school.
琪琪在我高中时死掉了

- It's your parents' anniversary and you're going to talk about their dead pet?
你爸妈的结婚周年 你要谈一只死狗?

The good stuff, huh?
那个主题不错吧?

- Hi. -Hey.
- 大家好 - 嘿

Joey? You got a present for my parents? That's so sweet.
乔伊 你准备好要送我爸妈的礼物了吗?

Yeah. In honor of their 35th wedding anniversary, I had a star named after them.
为了纪念他们结婚35周年 我用他们的名字帮星星取名

- that is so cool. - And I got them a book on Karma Sutra for the elderly.
- 那真的太酷了 - 我还买了老年人的性爱宝典

-Hey, do you guys have any extra ribbon? -Yeah, sure.
- 你们有多余的缎带吗? - 当然有

What do you need? We got, uh, lace, satin, sateen, raffia, gingham, felt--
你要什么?我们有蕾丝 缎子、棉布、亚麻、条纹布 你...

And I think my testicles may be in here too.
我想我的蛋蛋 应该也在这里

AW. Chi-Chi.
琪琪

Oh, I loved this dog.
我爱这只狗

You know, uh, Monica couldn't get braces
摩妮卡没办法装牙套

because Chi-Chi needed knee surgery.
因为琪琪得动膝盖手术

- What? - You were the 200-pound 11-year-old who rode her!
- 什么? - 你是骑着他跑的两百磅重大胖子

Hey. Everybody, this is Parker. Parker, this is--
大伙们 他是派克 派克 这是...

No, wait, don't tell me. Let me guess: Joey, Monica, Ross, Rachel...
不 别告诉我 让我猜 乔伊、摩妮卡、罗斯、瑞秋...

...and I'm sorry, Phoebe didn't mention you.
对不起 菲比没有提过你

Chandler, I'm kidding. Already you're my favorite.
钱德 我是在开玩笑 你已经是我的最爱了

- Why don't all of you tell me a little about your self? - Uh,actually, I'm sorry we-we probably should get going.
- 跟我谈谈你的事 - 事实上我们该走了

Classic Ross.
典型的罗斯

Rachel, Rachel, look how you glow. May I?
瑞秋 你好漂亮 我可以吗?

I think you already are.
我想你已经不请自来了

Rachel, you have life growing inside you.
瑞秋 你体内孕育着一个小生命

Is there anything in this world more miraculous than-- Ooh, a picture of a dog. Whose is this?
有什么更神奇... 一张狗照片 这是谁的狗?

That's my old dog. He passed away years ago.
那是我以前养的狗 他在好几年前过世了

Well, at least you were lucky to have him. Bow-wow, old friend. Bow-wow.
至少你很幸运能拥有他 贱狗 我的老朋友

- So where's the party? - Out on the island. It's in Massapequa.
- 派对在哪里举行? - 在 马沙皮卡

Massapequa, it sounds magical place. Tell me about Massapequa, is it steep in Native American history?
马沙皮卡 听起来跟魔法一样 它是美国原住民历史上的名胜吗?

Well, there is an Arby's in the shape of a tepee.
那里有原住民帐篷形状的 艾比餐厅

- I've got my note cards. You got the presents?
我拿了纸条 你拿了礼物吗?

- I've got the car keys. - We're driving?- Yeah. - Aces.
- 我拿了车钥匙 - 我们要开车吗?太棒了

- So, uh, he seems like a nice guy. - Yeah. Yeah, I like him a lot.
- 他似乎是个好人 - 对 我很喜欢他

- You want to hang back and take a cab? - Okay, otherwise I'm not going.
- 你想留晚一点搭计程车去吗? - 好吧 不然我不想去了

- Hey, Mom. - This is such a great party.
- 嘿 妈 - 这个派对真的很棒

Thirty-five years. Very impressive. Do you guys have any pearls of wisdom?
35年 太棒了 你们有什么至理名言吗?

- Jack? - Why would you serve food on such a sharp stick? (
- 杰克 - 为什么食物上要插着牙签?

It's a good question, Dad. It's a good question.
那是个好问题 爸爸 那是个好问题

- Congratulations, you two. - Thank you, we're so excited.
- 恭喜你们 - 谢谢 我们很兴奋

And also, congratulations on your wedding.
还要恭喜你们结婚了

Can we talk to you for just a moment? -Yeah.
- 我们能跟你们谈- 下吗? - 好吧

It's just a little thing.
这只是件小事

While we think it's simply marvelous that you're having this baby out of wedlock...
我们觉得你们未婚生子 真的很棒...

...some of our friends are less open-minded.
但我们的朋友没有那么开放

- Which is why we told them you're married. - What?
- 我们告诉他们你们结婚了 - 什么?

Thanks for going along with this.
谢谢你们愿意配合

- We have to pretend that we're married? - Son, I had to shave my ears for tonight.
- 我们得假装我们结婚了 - 我为了今晚必须要刮耳毛

You can do this.
你起码可以做到这一点吧

- Can you believe that? - I know.
- 你能相信吗? - 我知道

If you're gonna do the ears, you may as well take a pass at the nose area.
如果你要掏耳朵 最好顺便挖一下鼻子

No, no,No, us having to lie about being married.
我不想骗人我结婚了

I know. I don't either. but you know what,it's their party, and it's one night.
我也不想 但这是他们的派对 而且只有一晚而已

We don't even have to lie. We just won't say anything.
我们不必说谎 我们只要不说话

If it comes up, we'll smile, we'll nod along...
如果有人提起 我们只要微笑点头...

- Ross? - Rachel?
- 罗斯 - 瑞秋

Hi, Aunt Lisa. Uncle Dan.
嗨 丽莎阿姨 丹姨丈

Congratulations on the baby and on the wedding.
恭喜你们怀孕 还结了婚

- Here's something to get you started. - So how's marriage treating you?
- 这是个好开始 - 你们婚后还好吧?

- Unbelievable. It's great. - I love marriage.
- 不可思议 太棒了 - 我们喜欢结婚

We'll see you later.
待会儿见

-: Hey. - Hi.
- 嘿 - 嗨

What a beautiful place. What a great night.
好漂亮的地方 好棒的夜晚

I have to tell you, being here with all of you in Event Room C...
我得告诉你们 能跟你们一起在C宴会厅...

...I feel so lucky. To think of all the good times that have happened here.
我觉得好幸运 想想这里曾有过的美好时光

The birthdays, the proms, the mitzvahs, both bar and bat.
生日、毕业舞会 犹太教成人礼 男生跟女生的

But none of it will compare with tonight. My God, I don't want to forget this moment.
通通都比不上今晚 我不想忘了它

It's like I want to take a mental picture of you all. Click.
我想在我心里 帮你们拍张照 喀擦

I don't think the flash went off.
我想闪光灯没亮

- I'm gonna go find the men's room. - I'll go with you.
- 我要去男洗手间 - 我跟你- 起去

Somewhere, there is someone with a tranquilizer gun...
有人躲在某个地方 拿着麻醉枪...

...and a huge butterfly net looking for that man.
跟大蝴蝶网 在找那个家伙

I have to go to the bathroom too, but I don't want him complimenting my thing.
我也想上厕所 但我不想让他夸奖我的小弟弟

I'm so glad we weren't in the car. Did he ever let up?
还好我们没在车上 他发作了吗?

He called the Long Island Expressway a concrete miracle.
他叫长岛高速公路 是"水泥奇迹"

This room. This night.
这个房间 今晚

That waiter. His shoes. I must take a mental picture.
服务生 他的鞋子 我得用心拍张照片

Sorry.
抱歉

Were you guys making fun of Parker?
你们在取笑派克吗?

That depends, how much did you hear?
那得看你听到了多少

Well, he's a little enthusiastic. What's wrong with that?
他是有点狂热 那有什么不对?

- It's just-- It's so much. - Well, so what? I like him.
- 他太过火了 - 那又怎么样?我喜欢他

Do I make fun of the people you've dated? Tag, Janice, Mona.
我会取笑你们的约会对象吗? 泰格、珍妮丝、蒙娜

No, because friends don't do that. But do you want my opinion?
不 因为朋友不会那么做 你们想知道我的想法吗?

In my opinion, your collective dating record reads like a who's who of human crap.
你们的约会纪录 加起来跟人渣史差不多

- I feel terrible. - I know.
- 我觉得好难过 - 我知道

What was wrong with Mona?
蒙娜有哪里不好?

- Open it, open it, open it. - Yeah, baby.
- 快打开 - 好的 宝贝

So we never got to hear about your wedding.
我们不知道你们结婚了

- We were surprised we weren't invited. - No, no, it was just our parents and 1 or 2 friends. It was a small wedding.
- 我们很讶异我们没有被邀请 - 不 婚礼的规模很小

But it was beautiful. I mean it was small, but kind of spectacular.
但很美 简单而精致

- Where did you have it? - On a cliff in Barbados, at sunset.
- 你们在哪里举行婚礼? - 在巴巴多斯悬崖上的黄昏婚礼

And Stevie Wonder sang "isn't She Lovely" as I walked down the aisle.
我走上红毯时 史提夫汪达唱着《她真美》

- Stevie's an old family friend. - Oh, my God. That sounds amazing.
- 史提夫是我们家的朋友 - 天啊 那真的是太棒了

- I'd love to see pictures. - Yeah, so would I.
- 我想看照片 - 对 我也是

You wouldn't think that Annie Leibovitz would forget to put film in the camera.
你们不会相信 安妮莱波维兹忘了装底片

Would you excuse us for a second?
对不起

- Um, what are you doing?
你在做什么?

- What? I'm not you.This may be the only wedding l ever have.
什么?我又不是你 那可能是我唯一一场婚礼

- And I want it to be amazing. - Okay. Okay. Ooh. Ooh.
- 我希望它真的很棒 - 好吧

- Maybe I rode in on a Harley. - Okay, Ross, it has to be realistic.
- 或许我该骑着哈雷机车入场 - 罗斯 我们得编得很像真的

Say, uh, ahem, are you okay? You seem kind of quiet.
你好吗?你似乎很安静

- No, I'm fine. I'm great. I'm with you. - And I'm with you.What a great time to be alive.
- 我没事 我跟你在一起 - 我跟你在一起 真的是太棒了

Look at this plate bouncy thing.
看看这个送盘器

What an inspired solution to man's plate-dispensing problems.
这是个天才发明 解决了瑞盘子的问题

- Ah. Oysters. Let me feed you one. - That's not necessary.
- 生蚝 让我来喂你 - 你不必那么做

- Please? - No, actually, I don't eat--
- 拜托 - 我不吃...

- I won't quit until you try one. - Okay, fine, fine.
- 你不吃的话我绝不罢休 - 好吧

- Mm. Mm-hm. Good. - What're they like? I've never had one.
- 很好 - 它们是什么味道?我从来没吃过

- Why don't you just try one? - Nah, they look too weird.
- 试试看 - 它们看起来好奇怪

- What are you doing? - Just going over my toast.
- 你在做什么? - 准备我的演讲

Ah, those two will never know what hit them.
会让他们好好的吓一跳

I can't wait. They're gonna cry so hard, they'll be fighting for breath.
我等不及了 他们会痛哭流涕 他们会喘不过气来

You know, if you want to, I could just hold them down and you could just:
如果你要的话 我可以抓住他们 让你...

And my veil was lace, made by blind Belgian nuns.
我戴的蕾丝婚纱 是由比利时瞎修女织的

- Blind? - Well, not at first, but it was intricate work.
- 瞎眼? - 本来不是的 但这工作非常伤眼力

And they said even though they lost their sight, it was all worth it.
她们说虽然她们眼睛瞎了 但这还是很值得的

- I bet you looked beautiful. - Oh, well, I don't know about that.
- 我敢说你看起来很漂亮 - 我不知道

But there were some people that said I looked like a floating angel.
但有些宾客说 我看起来像飞天天使

- How did you propose? - Oh, yeah, that's a great story.
- 你怎么求婚的? - 对 那是个很棒的故事

Well, um, actually, I took her to the planetarium.
事实上 我带她去看太阳系模型展

That's where we had our first date.
我们在那里第一次约会

Um, she walked in, and I had the room filled with, uh, lilies, her favorite flower.
我在房里 放满了她最喜欢的百合花

-That is so sweet. - Shh. I want to hear the rest.
- 那真的太棒了 - 我还想听

Then Fred Astaire singing, uh, "The Way You Look Tonight" came on the sound system
佛列德艾斯塔唱着 《你今晚的样子》...

and the lights came down and I got on one knee
灯光熄了 我单脚跪下

and written across the dome, in the stars, were the words:
圆顶另一瑞 在群星间写着

"Will you marry me?"
"你愿意嫁给我吗?"

And the ring was the size of my fist.
戒指有我的拳头那么大

Hey, uh, Phoebe? Look, uh...
菲比 听着...

...I want to apologize about before, okay? We were being jerks.
我想道歉 好吗? 我们太坏了

Parker's a nice guy, and I'd like to get to know him. -Then you better do it now.
- 派克人很好 我想多了解他 - 你最好快去找他

- Why? - Because I'm gonna kill him.
- 为什么? - 因为我要杀了他

- What? - You guys were right.He's just too excited about everything.
- 什么? - 他对所有事都太热衷了

I mean, I'm all for living life, but this is the Gellers' 35th anniversary.
我也很热爱生命 但这是盖勒夫妇结婚35周年派对

Let's call a spade a spade. This party stinks.
就算我们扯平了 这个派对烂透了

I know. I'm having the worst time.
我真的觉得无聊到极点

There was a 15-minute line for the buffet, and when I finally got up to the plates...
大家排队拿食物 我拿到盘子时...

...I slipped on a giant booger.
踩到一大沱鼻涕滑倒

Are you sure it wasn't an oyster?
你确定那不是生蚝吗?

I guess it could've been. I didn't really look at it.
有可能 我没看

I just wiped it on Chandler's coat and got the hell out of there.
我把它抹在钱德的外套上 拔腿就溜

I just thought he was such a great guy. I was so excited about him.
我还以为他是个好人 我对他真的很期待

Well, hey, you should be excited about him.
嘿 你应该对他充满期待

There's nothing wrong with him. He's a good guy.
他没有什么不好的

- You think? - Yeah, know what I think?
- 真的吗? - 对 你知道吗?

- We were all just being too negative. - You're right.
- 我们太悲观了 - 你说的对

You're right. He's just embracing life. We could all stand to be more like Parker.
他只是在拥抱生命 我们可以跟派克学习

You know what? I am like him. I'm a sunny, positive person.
你知道吗?我就跟他一样 我是个乐观的人

- Actually, you have a little bit of an edge. - What's that now?
- 事实上你说的对 - 那是什么?

- Oh, it's Parker. - Look, the Bunny Hop.
- 是派克 - 看 兔子舞

- Oh, I love it. - You do?
- 我喜欢 - 是吗?

Are you kidding? People acting like animals to music? Come on.
你在闭玩笑吗? 跟着音乐学动物跳舞?来吧

Okay, it's time for the toast.
好吧 该致词了

I know that normally Ross gives the toast, but this year I'm gonna do it.
我知道一向都是由罗斯来致词 但今年由我来

No, it's gonna be great. Really.
不 这真的很棒

Okay, um...
好的

Mom, Dad, when I got married...
妈 爸 我结婚时...

...one of the things that made me sure that I could do it was the amazing example the two of you set for me.
我很确定 我要以你们为榜样

For that, and for so many other things, I wanna say thank you.
为了那一点及其他事 我要感谢你们

I know I probably don't say it enough...
我想或许我不常那么说...

...but I love you.
但我爱你们

When I look around this room,I'm saddened by the thought of those who could not be with us.
我转头一看 悲伤地想起 没办法出席的人

Nana, my beloved grandmother, who would so want to be here.
我亲爱的外婆 她真的很想来

But she can't...
但她来不了...

...because she's dead.
因为她死了

As is our dog, Chi-Chi.
还有我们的狗琪琪

I mean, look how cute she is-- Was.
你们看他多可爱... 那是过去的事了

Do me a favor, pass this to my parents.
帮我一个忙 请把这个传给我爸妈

Remember, um, she's dead, okay? Her and Nana, gone.
记住他死了 好吗? 他跟外婆都死了

Hey, does anybody remember when...
有谁记得...

...Debra Winger had to say goodbye to her children in Terms of Endearment?
黛博扛威格在《亲密关系》中 得跟她的孩子们说再见的样子?

Didn't see that?
你们没看过?

No movie fans?
没有人是影痴?

You want to hear something sad?
你们想听些悲伤的事吗?

Um, the other day I was watching 60 Minutes and there was this piece on these orphans in Romania...
我在《60分钟》 看到罗马尼亚孤儿院的报导...

...who have been so neglected that they were incapable of love.
他们受到忽视 以致于无法爱人

You people are made of stone.
你们都是铁血心肠

Here's to Mom and Dad. Whatever.
敬爸妈 随便啦

Thank you, Monica. That was, uh, interesting.
谢谢摩妮卡 那真的是太有趣了

- Wasn't it interesting, Jack? - Why don't I remember this dog?
- 那很有趣吧?杰克 - 为什么我不记得这只狗?

Ross? Why don't you give us your toast now?
罗斯 你为什么不为我们致词?

Oh, no, Mom. It's just Monica this year.
不 妈 今年轮到摩妮卡了

You're not gonna say anything? On our 35th wedding anniversary?
在我们35周年派对上 你不致词吗?

No, of course, um...
当然不是这样的

Um, everybody? Um, ahem, I just wanted to say...
大伙们 我只是想...

...uh, on behalf of my new bride, Rachel...
代表我的新娘瑞秋...

...and myself, um, that if...
跟我自己说...

If in 35 years, we're half as happy as you guys are...
如果我们结婚35年后 有你们一半幸福...

...we'll count ourselves the luckiest people in the world.
我们会觉得 自己是全世界最幸运的人

Oh, Ross.
罗斯

I just wish Nana were alive to hear Ross' toast.
希望外婆还活着 听到罗斯的致词

My God, what a fantastically well-lit hallway.
天啊 这个走廊的灯光真漂亮

Can I, um, get you something to drink, like a water and Valium?
你需要喝点东西吗? 譬如水跟镇静剂

I must say, this apartment, it's...there are no words.
它... 我得说这间公寓 我不知道该怎么形容

- Oh, thank God. - It's a haven.
- 谢天谢地 - 是个天堂

- A third-floor paradise, a modern-day Eden. - Yeah, I know, I know. Gotcha.
- 位于三楼的天堂 现代伊句园 - 我知道 我了解

Listen, why don't we just, um, sit and relax, you know, just be with each other quietly.
听着 我们为什么不坐下来放轻松 安静地彼此依偎

- That sounds great.
听起来很不错

My God, this is the most comfortable couch I've ever sat on in my entire life.
这是我坐过 最舒服的沙发

Let's try something else. Let's play a game.
我们试试别的点子 我们来玩游戏

- I love games. - Shocking.
- 我喜欢玩游戏 - 太棒了

Um, let's play the game of...
我们来玩...

...who can stay quiet the longest.
谁能最久不说话的游戏

Or Jenga.
或层层叠

Let's play this one first, and remember, whoever talks first loses.
我们先玩这个 记住 先说话的人就输了

- I lose, now Jenga. - Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
- 我输了 现在来玩层层叠 - 我的天啊

- Is something wrong? - Wrong? You know the word "wrong"?
- 哪里不对劲吗? - 你知道什么是"不对劲"吗?

Everything isn't perfect? Everything isn't magical?
一切不是美好又神奇吗?

Everything isn't aglow with the light of a million fairies?
一切不是都在发光发亮吗?

They were just brake lights, Parker.
那只是煞车灯 派克

Well, excuse me for putting a good spin on a traffic jam.
对不起 我美化了塞车

But you don't have to put a good spin on everything.
你不必美化所有事

I'm sorry. That's who I am. I'm a positive person. -No, I'm a positive person.
- 抱歉 我是个乐观的人 - 不 我是个乐观的人

You are like Santa Claus on Prozac.
你像吃抗忧郁药的圣诞老人

At Disneyland, getting laid.
在迪士尼乐园被上

So, what do you want me to do? You want me to be more negative?- You want me to be less happy?
你要我悲观吗? 你要我不快乐吗?

- Much less happy.
比较不快乐

Fine. Well, then to quote Ross, "I better be going."
好吧 引用罗斯的话 "我最好走了"

So long.
再见

Hey. Don't let the best door in the world hit you in the ass on your way out.
别让"全世界最棒的门" 在你出去时打到你的屁股了

Isn't this the most incredible fight you've ever had in your entire life?
这是你一辈子 吵过最不可思议的架吧?

We could've gone from the ceremony to the reception with you in the sidecar.
你坐在边车里 我们从婚礼现场走到接待处

Ross, it just wouldn't have been feasible.
那行不通

But having a dove place the ring on your finger would've been no problem.
但鹄子停在你的戒指上 就没有问题

It was really fun being married to you tonight. -Yeah, and it was the easiest 400 bucks I ever made.
- 跟你结婚真的太棒了 - 对 这四百块真好赚

- Okay, Ross, can I, um, ask you something? - Yeah.
- 罗斯 我能问你一件事吗? - 好

- That proposal at the planetarium? - I know, I know. It was stupid.
- 在天文馆求婚? - 我知道 那太蠢了

Are you kidding? With the lilies, and the song and the stars?
你在开玩笑吗? 有百合花、歌跟星星?

It was really wonderful. Did you just make that up?
那真的是太棒了 你是随便编的吗?

Uh, no, actually, I thought about it when we were going out.
我们交往时 我想过要那么做

That's how I imagined I, uh, would ask you to marry me.
那是我想跟你求婚的样子

Wow.


Well, that would've been, uh, very hard to say no to.
要拒绝你一定很难

Well, it's a good thing I didn't do it.because it sounds like it would have been a very expensive wedding.
还好我没有那么做 听起来那会是个昂贵的婚礼

- Okay, good night. - Good night.
- 好吧 晚安 - 晚安

Uh, even if the sidecar had a windscreen so your hair wouldn't get messed up?
即使边车有档风玻璃 不弄乱你的头发?

- I will think about it. - That's all I'm asking.
- 我会考虑的 - 我已经满足了

Okay, that's it. I give up.
好吧 够了 我放弃了

At Mom and Dad's 40th anniversary, you're the one giving the speech.
在爸妈的40周年派对上 由你来致词

You know, I don't understand why they didn't cry. It was a beautiful speech.
我不了解他们为什么没哭 你的致词真感人

- Oh, come on. - Hey. That stuff you said about true love?
- 好了 - 你说关于真爱的事?

You were right. I mean, we did learn a lot from Mom and Dad.
你说的对 我们从爸妈那里学到了很多

And that picture of Chi-Chi with her mischievous grin.
琪琪在照片上调皮地笑着

And what you said about Nana?Oh, yeah, she really would've wanted to be there.
还有外婆那一段 她真的会很想去参加

And you know what?
你知道吗?

I think she was.
我想她就在场

Oh, good God, Ross, how the hell do you do it'?
天啊 罗斯 你是怎么办到的?

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.