RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第二季 第九集 S02E09 The One with Phoebe

老友记/六人行/Friends 第二季 第九集 S02E09 The One with Phoebe's Dad / 菲比的爸爸

Phoebe tracks down her father, but isn't sure whether she should meet him. Ross asks Rachel to make a list of pros and cons about him. 菲比追寻她的父亲,但不知道她是否应该见见他。罗斯问瑞秋列出利弊他。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

PHOEBE: Ooh, ooh, ooh.
哦,哦,哦

Ugly Naked Guy is decorating his tree.
丑裸男在装饰圣诞树

Oh, my God, you should see the size of his Christmas balls!
天啊,你们该来看看他的圣诞球有多大

BOTH: Hey. RACHEL: Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿

How much did you tip the super?
你们要给管理员小费多少钱?

Yeah, we were gonna give 50, but we don't wanna look bad.
对,我们想给他五十块 但如果你们给太多,我们不想太丢脸

Oh, this year we just made him cookies.
今年我们只送他饼干

And 25 it is.
那么给25块就够了

Heh. You gave him cookies?
你们送他饼干?

- Money is so impersonal. RACHEL: Yeah.
- 给钱太冷漠了 - 对

Cookies says someone really cares.
饼干可以表达关切之意

All right, we're broke, but cookies do say that.
好吧,我们破产了 但送饼干真的有那样的意义

I can see that.
我了解

A plate of brownies told me a limerick.
一盘布朗宁饼干会让我想起打油诗

Pheebs, let me ask you something. Were these, uh, "funny" brownies?
菲比,我得问你一件事 这是好笑的布朗宁饼干吗?

Not especially.
不是特别好笑

But, you know, I think they had pot in them.
但我想他们加了大麻

So, you guys, who else did you tip with cookies?
各位,你们还送谁饼干当做小费?

Uh, the mailman, the super...
邮差、管理员

Oh, and the newspaper delivery guy.
送报生

JOEY: Oh, my God.
天啊

RACHEL: What?
什么?

Uh, I don't think you're gonna like this.
我想你们不会喜欢这个

RACHEL: Oh, wow.
噢,哇噢

Oh, gosh.
天啊

Oh, these are cookies smashed in the Sports section.
这是包在体育版里被弄碎的饼干

And he did my crossword puzzle.
他还玩了我的字谜游戏

Yeah, but not very well, unless 14 across, "Gershwin musical"...
对,他答错了 除非横14的〝盖西文音乐剧〞

...actually is "Bite me, bite me, bite me."
正确答案是〝去死吧…〞

I can't believe it's Christmas already. You know?
我不敢相信耶诞节已经到了 你们知道吗?

One day you're eating turkey, the next thing you know...
前一天你还在吃火鸡,隔一天

...your lords are a-leaping and your geese are a-laying. Heh.
天神在跳舞,鹅下在蛋

Which is why geese are so relaxed this time of year.
所以每年这个时候,鹅都很轻松

- Hey, guys. MONICA & CHANDLER: Hey.
- 大家好 - 嘿

Hey, Rach.
嘿,瑞秋

I, uh, got you a little present.
我帮你买了礼物

I'll open it.
我来帮你拆开

It's a Slinky!
这是弹簧圈

Ha, ha. Remember, huh?
记得吗?

Walks downstairs Alone or in pairs
滚下楼,不论一个或两个

Everyone knows it's...
大家都知道它是…

Just a big spring.
一个大弹簧

You're still mad because of the whole...
你还在气我,因为…

Horrible list of reasons not to be with me?
你不想跟我在一起的理由清单?

How about we just call it "the unfortunate incident"?
我们何不叫它是不幸的意外?

Hey, Gunther. You got stairs in your place?
阿甘,你住的地方有楼梯吗?

- Yeah. - Go nuts.
- 有啊 - 给你玩吧

- Hey, guys. MONICA & CHANDLER: Hey.
- 大家好 - 嘿

What's in the bag?
袋子里是什么东西?

Mm, just some presents.
只是一些礼物

Come on, show us what you bought.
来吧,让我们看看你买了什么

You know you want to.
你知道你想要给我们看

Okay.
好吧

This is a picture frame from Ben to my parents.
这是小班送我爸妈的相框

Oh, that's cute.
真的好可爱

Some "Hers" and "Hers" towels for Susan and Carol.
这是送给苏珊及卡萝的女女毛巾

And, uh, I got this blouse for Mom.
我买了这件上衣送给妈

- Ross, that is gorgeous! - Yeah?
- 罗斯,那真的好漂亮 - 是吗?

MONICA: Look at these authentic fake medals!
看看这些逼真的假勋章

Mom's gonna be voted "best dressed"...
妈会拿到最佳服装奖

...at the make-believe military academy!
在假军校里

- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿

- Happy Christmas Eve Eve. - You too.
- 耶诞夜快乐 - 你也是

Oh, my God! Where did you get this?
天啊,你在哪里买的?

Uh, Macy's, third floor, home furnishings.
梅西百货三楼的家饰部

This is my father!
他是我爸

This is a picture of my dad!
这是我爸的照片

Uh, Pheebs, that's the guy that comes in the frame.
菲比,那是相框里原来就有的照片

No, it's my dad. I'll show you.
不,他是我爸,我可以证明

I thought your dad was in prison.
菲比,我以为你爸在坐牢

No, that's my stepdad.
不,他是我继父

My real dad's the one that ran out on us before I was born.
我生父在我出生前就抛弃了我们

How have you never been on Oprah?
为什么你上不了欧普拉的节目?

Look, see? This is him.
看吧,就是他

My mother gave me this picture before she died. Same guy!
我妈死前给了我他的照片 是同一个人

Honey, uh, this is a picture of the frame guy...
甜心,这是相框原有的照片

...posing in front of a blue screen with a collie.
那个男的牵着柯利牧羊犬 在蓝慕前面拍照

It's not a blue screen. It's just...
那不是蓝慕,那是…

Maybe it was just really clear that day.
或许那天的天气很好

Okay, I have to talk to my grandmother.
好吧,我得跟我外婆谈一谈

MONICA: Wait a minute, honey! ROSS & JOEY: Pheebs.
- 等一下,甜心 - 菲比

CHANDLER: Whoa. RACHEL: Wow.
喔 哇

I'm trying to get my boss's ex-wife to sleep with me.
我试着勾引我老板的前妻跟我上床

ALL: Joey.
乔伊

Oh, but when Phoebe has a problem, everyone's all ears!
菲比有问题时,大家都愿意听

FRANCES: Esther Livingston.
顿艾瑟林文斯

Gone!
死了

Um... Hi, Pooh.
嘿,小菲

Hi, Gram. Ahem, what you doing?
外婆,你在做什么?

Oh, just updating the phone book.
更新电话簿

Um, Gram? Um...
外婆

Can I see the pictures of my dad again?
我能再看一下我爸的照片吗?

Oh.


Oh, sure, sure.
没问题

Uh... Huh, how come?
怎么了?

Just, you know, to see him.
我只是想看看他

Oh, sure. Here.
没问题,拿去吧

All right, uh...
好吧

This is the one of your father in a meadow.
这是你爸在草原拍的

And, uh, helping a little boy fly a kite.
他在教一个小男生放风筝

And here he is at a graduation.
这是他参加毕业典礼

Another graduation.
另一场毕业典礼

Another graduation.
另一场毕业典礼

Is this really my father?
他真的是我爸吗?

Is it really your...?
他真的是你…

Well, of course it is.
当然是的

I smell smoke. Maybe because someone's pants are on fire!
我闻到烟味了 因为有人要火烧屁股了

Well, I...
我…

In all the years we've been grandmother and granddaughter...
我们当祖孙这么多年

...you've never lied.
你从来没说过谎

All right, that's not your father. It's a picture of a guy in a frame.
好吧,他不是你爸 那是相框原有的照片

Oh, God.
天啊

It was your mother's idea.
那是你妈的点子

She didn't want you to know your real father...
她不要你知道你生父是谁

...because it hurt her so much when he left.
因为他离开时,她真的很伤心

I didn't wanna go along with it.
我不想配合她

But then she died and it was harder to argue with her.
但她死了,我很难跟她吵

Not impossible, but harder.
不是不可能,但真的很难

All right. So he's not a famous tree surgeon?
好吧,他不是著名的树医生?

And I guess he doesn't live in a hut in Burma where there's no phones?
我想他没有住在 没电话的缅句小屋子里

Last I heard, he was a pharmacist somewhere upstate.
就我所知,他在北部当药剂师

That makes no sense.
那一点道理都没有

Why would the villagers worship a pharmacist?
为什么村民要崇拜一个药剂师?

Honey.
甜心

- Oh. Yeah. - Yeah.
对对

Anyway, that's all I know.
总之我只知道那么多

That...
没错

...and this.
还有这个

This...
这是…

...is the real him.
他真正的长相

Oh.


I remember my father all dressed up in the red suit...
我记得我爸穿着红衣服

...the big black boots and the patent leather belt...
黑色大靴子跟合成皮腰带

...sneaking around downstairs. He didn't want us to see him...
在楼下躲来躲去的 他不要我们看到他

...but he'd be drunk, so he'd crash into something and wake everybody up.
因为他喝醉了 他撞到东西,把大家都吵醒了

That doesn't sound like a very merry Christmas.
那听起来不像是个快乐的耶诞节

Who said anything about Christmas?
谁说那跟耶诞节有关系了?

- Hi. - Anyone hear from Phoebe yet?
- 嗨 - 谁有菲比的消息?

No, nothing.
没有,完全没消息

I hope she's okay.
我希望她没事

JOEY: I know exactly what she's going through.
我能了解她的感觉

How do you know what she's going through?
你怎么会了解她的感觉?

She told us.
她跟我们说了

What do you got there, Monica?
你买了什么?摩妮卡

Stuff for the party.
派对要用的东西

Aren't you guys supposed to be shopping?
你们应该去血拼不是吗?

You didn't buy presents yet?
你们还没有买礼物?

Tomorrow's Christmas Eve! What are you gonna do?
明天是耶诞夜,你们打算怎么办?

Don't you have to be Claymation to say stuff like that?
黏土动画人物才会那样子说话吧?

Oh, by the way, Mon, I don't think the mailman liked your cookies.
对了,摩妮卡 我想邮差不喜欢你的饼干

Here are the ornaments your mom sent.
这是你妈寄来的装饰品

MONICA: Well...
好吧

Maybe the mailman liked the cookies. We just didn't give him enough.
或许邮差喜欢饼干 只是我们给他的饼干不够多

Monica, pigeons learn faster than you.
摩妮卡,连鸽子都比你聪明

Hey, Rach. Ahem.
瑞秋

I think I know what will make you feel better.
我知道怎么做能让你开心一点

How about you make a list about me?
你何不列一张关于我的清单

Forget it. I'm not gonna stand here...
算了,我才不要站在这里…

...and make a list.
列清单

Okay, you're whiny...
好吧,你爱抱怨

...you are obsessive, you are insecure...
你偏执,没有安全感

...you're gutless. - Heh.
非常没胆

You don't ever just seize the day.
你无法把握当下

You liked me for a year and you didn't do anything about it.
你喜欢我一整年,却没采取任何行动

And, uh... Oh, you wear too much of that gel in your hair.
还有…你擦了太多发胶

See, there. You, uh...
看吧,你…

All right, you did what I said.
好吧,你照我的话去做了

- And you know what? - Hmm?
你知道吗?

You're right. I do feel better.
你说的对 我觉得舒坦多了

Thank you, Ross.
谢谢你,罗斯

Yeah, in Albany. Could I have the number of Frank Buffay?
对,在奥巴尼 能告诉我法兰克布非的电话吗?

Okay. Um, in lthaca?
好的,在伊夕卡?

All right, um, Saratoga?
好吧,在沙拉托加?

Oneonta?
在奥尼昂坦?

You know what? You shouldn't call yourself Information!
你知道吗?你不该自称是查号台

Hey.


Hello, Grandma. If that is, in fact, your real name.
外婆,如果那是你的真名

Come on now, Pooh. Don't still be mad at me.
别这样,小菲,你的气还没消?

- How's it going? - Oh, not so good.
- 怎么样? - 没结果

Upstate's pretty big. He's pretty small. You do the math.
北部很大,他很渺小,你自己想吧

Well, I think you're better off without him.
我想没有他,你能过得更好

Oh, honey, I know he's your daddy.
甜心,我知道他是你爸

But to me, he's still the irresponsible creep...
对我来说 他仍是那个不负责的混蛋

...who locked up your mom and stole her Gremlin.
他把你妈锁起来 偷走她的庭院装饰

I know. I just wanted to know who he was, you know?
我了解,我只想知道他是谁

Yeah, I know.
对,我知道

Okay.
好吧

I wasn't completely honest with you when I told you that, uh, I didn't know...
我没有完全对你坦白 当我跟你说我不知道

...exactly where he lived.
他住在哪里

What do you mean?
你是什么意思?

He lives at 74 Laurel Drive in Middletown.
他住在密德镇罗尔路74号

If you hit the Dairy Queen, you've gone too far.
看到乳制品女王,就代表你过头了

You can take my cab.
你可以开我的计程车去

Wow.


Thank you.
谢谢

- Nobody else drives that cab. - Uh-huh. Got it.
- 不能让其他人开那辆计程车 - 我知道

Oh.


- I'm gonna see my dad! - Ha-ha-ha.
我要去见我爸了

- Thank you. - Oh. Ha, ha.
谢谢

Mm, okay. Oh.
好吧

Wish me luck, Grandpa.
祝我好运吧,外公

Hey.


Phoebe here with the cab yet?
菲比把计程车开过来了吗?

Yeah, she brought the invisible cab.
对,她将隐形计程车开过来了

Hop in!
上车吧

She'd better get here. The stores close at 7.
她得快点过来,商店七点就打烊了

It'll be two hours to Phoebe's dad's house...
别担心 开车到菲比爸家要两小时

...they'll meet, chat, swap life stories.
他们会见面,聊天,分享人生故事

We'll still have plenty of time.
我们有的是时间

- Hey, here she comes! - Hey.
- 她来了 - 嘿

JOEY: Hey, hey.


Hi.


PHOEBE: Hey. JOEY: Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿

Can you believe this?
你们能相信吗?

In like two hours I'm gonna have a dad.
两小时后我就有爸爸了

Yeah, big stuff.
对,非常重大

- Okay, let's go. - Okay.
- 好吧,我们出发吧 - 好的

- Here, you have to hold this. - Okay.
- 拿去,这个给你 - 好的

"Brake, left. Gas, right"?
〝煞车左边,油门右边〞?

Uh-huh, that's my cheat sheet.
那是我的作弊小抄

- Where's my seat belt? - That side doesn't have one.
- 我的安全带在哪里? - 那边没有安全带

The paramedics had to cut through it.
急救人员得把它剪开

- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿

Come on, just tell me. Please, please.
来吧,快告诉我,拜托

For the 16th time, no, I do not think you're obsessive.
这是第16次 不,我不觉得你偏执

- Oh, it's hot in here! MONICA: Rach, get the heat.
- 天啊,这里真的好热 - 瑞秋,关掉暖气

- Ross, turn the heat down, please? - Sure.
- 罗斯,拜托你关掉暖气 - 没问题

There's a difference between obsessive...
那是不一样的,偏执和…

Ross, the heat!
罗斯,暖气

Okay. Heat, heat, heat. And I'm the obsessive one?
好吧,暖气,我算是偏执吗?

Okay.
好的

This way is on.
这边是开

So this is...
所以这边是…

...off.


Did you just break the radiator?
你把暖气弄坏了?

No, I was turning the knob and...
不,我只是转一下开关

...here it is.
就变成这样了

Well, put it back!
把它装回去

ROSS: It, uh...
它…

- It won't go back. - Ugh. I'll call the super.
- 装不回去 - 我得打电话给管理员

Here, let me try.
来吧,让我试试看

Oh, oh, that's right. I forgot about your ability to fuse metal.
没错 我忘记你有融化金属的超能力

Hey, it's Funny's cousin...
那个笑话很不错

...Not Funny!
但一点都不好笑

Hi, Mr. Treeger?
崔格先生

It's Rachel Green from upstairs.
我是住在楼上的瑞秋葛林

Yes, somebody, uh, broke our knob on the radiator...
对,有人弄坏我们的暖气开关

...and it's really hot in here.
这里真的很热

Yes, it's hot enough to bake cookies.
对,热到可以烤饼干了

Well, do you think we could have a new one by 6?
你能在六点前帮我们换新的吗?

What? No, no. Tuesday? We can't wait until Tuesday.
什么?不,星期二? 我们不能等到星期二

We're having a party tonight.
今晚我们要举行派对

Okay, tip the man.
好吧,给他小费

If he doesn't like our cookies, too bad.
如果他不喜欢我们的饼干 太可惜了

I won't be blackmailed.
我不会被勒索

Look, if it gets a little warm...
听着,就算有点热

...it can be a theme party.
我们可以办主题派对

Here's a theme: "Come on in, live like bacon!"
这是派对主题 〝请进,感受一下培根的生活〞

PHOEBE: Ooh, this is it.
我们到了

Seventy-four.
74号

Oh, so that's what this is for!
原来这个的功用是那样啊

PHOEBE: Wow.


This is it. I'm gonna meet my dad.
就是这里,我要见到我爸了

This is, like, the biggest thing ever, huh?
这真的很重大对吧?

- Yeah. - Sure is.
- 对 - 当然

Here I go. I'm going in.
好吧,我要进去了

All right!
好的

Good luck, Pheebs.
祝你好运,菲比

Okay.
好的

Here I go.
我要进去了

Here I go.
我要进去了

I'm going.
我要去了

Hi.


Welcome to our tropical Christmas party, heh.
欢迎光临我们的热带耶诞节派对

Put your coats, sweaters, pants and shirts in the bedroom.
将外套、毛衣、裤子跟衬衫 放到卧室里

It's hard to tell because I'm sweating...
很难看得出来,因为我在流汗

...but I use exactly what the gel bottle says.
但我照瓶身说明使用发胶

An amount about the size of a pea. How can that be too much?
约豆子一样的大小 那样怎么会太多呢?

MONICA: Ice?
冰块?

Ice? Ice squares anyone? Take a napkin.
冰块,谁要冰块?拿张纸巾

All right.
好吧

Monica. Monica!
摩妮卡

Monica, your guests are turning into jerky.
摩妮卡,你的客人变成肉干了

Really? I'm perfectly comfortable.
真的吗?我觉得蛮舒服的

Ha, ha. Hey! Get in line, buddy. I was next.
排队,兄弟,我是下一捆

Mr. Treeger.
崔格先生

You said there was a party.
你说你们要办派对

Oh, yeah.


Well, hey, welcome to our sauna.
欢迎光临我们的三温暖

Uh, is it hot? My body always stays cool.
很热吗? 我的身体一向都能保持凉爽

Probably because I have so much skin.
或许是因为我的皮很厚

Hey, cheese!
嘿,起司

Here's the chance. Monica, give him cash.
这是个机会,摩妮卡,给他现金

Rachel, give him your earrings. Something. Anything!
瑞秋,把你的耳环送给他 想想办法,什么都可以

No, I will not cave.
不,我不会屈服

I'm with Mon.
我支持摩妮卡

All right. You know how you say I never seize the day?
好吧,你说我不懂得把握当下

Even though he's your super, I'm seizing.
虽然他是你们的管理员 我要把握机会

Mr. Treeger?
崔格先生

Here is 50 bucks. Merry Christmas.
这是五十块,耶诞快乐

Oh, wow.
噢,哇噢

I didn't get you anything.
我没帮你准备礼物

Here's five back.
给你五块

No, that's your Christmas tip.
不,那是你的耶诞节小费

Oh, do you think there's a chance you can fix that radiator now?
喔,你能顺便修一下暖气吗?

No can do. Like I told the girl...
不行,我跟女孩们说过

...I can't get a knob until Tuesday.
星期二才能拿到开关零件

- Ross? ROSS: Yeah?
- 罗斯 - 什么?

He's playing baseball.
他在打棒球

You mean hardball?
你是说他在玩硬的吗?

Whatever.
都一样

What you gonna do?
你要怎么办?

Excuse me. I'm seizing.
对不起,我要把握机会

Mr. Treeger?
崔格先生

Here's another 50.
这是另一张五十块

Happy Hanukkah.
光明节快乐

Will, uh, this help with the knob-getting?
这能帮助你快点拿到开关零件吗?

No.
不行

The place is not open till Tuesday.
商店星期二才会开门

Am I not saying it right?
我发音有问题吗?

So you really did like my cookies?
你真的喜欢我的饼干?

Oh, yeah, they were so personal. It really showed you cared.
对,它们非常有感情 证明你真的关心我

Nice seizing...
你太会把握当下了

...gel boy.
发胶男孩

So, uh...
好吧

Is this, uh, mistletoe?
这是槲寄生吗?

No, uh, that...
不,那是…

That is basil.
那是罗勒

- Oh. - Yeah.
- 噢 - 耶

If it was mistletoe, I was gonna kiss you.
如果那是槲寄生,我可以吻你

No, it's still basil.
不,那是罗勒

Okay.
好吧

- How far did you get? - Mailbox.
- 你跑到哪里了? - 信箱

- All right, we're getting closer. - Uh-huh.
好吧 我们有进步了

What's going on?
菲比 到底发生了什么事?

It's just, like, a whole mess of stuff.
这真的是一团糟

Like yesterday, my dad was this famous Burma tree-surgeon guy.
昨天我爸是著名的缅甸树医生

And, you know, now he's, uh, a pharmacist guy and...
现在他是药剂师

Well, maybe he's this really cool pharmacist guy.
或许他是很酷的药剂师

Yeah, maybe. And I'll knock on the door...
或许是啊,我要去敲门

...and he'll hug me, and I'll have a dad.
他会拥抱我,我就有爸爸了

I'll go to his pharmacy and everyone will be nice to me...
我会去他的药房,大家都会对我好

...because, you know, I'm Frank's daughter.
因为我是法兰克的女儿

So why not go knock?
那为什么你不去敲门呢?

Because, I mean, what if he's not this great dad guy?
因为如果他不是个好爸爸呢?

What if he's still the dirtbag who ran out on my mom and us?
如果他还是那个抛弃我妈跟我们的混蛋呢?

- Yeah. CHANDLER: Hmm.


PHOEBE: You know what?
你们知道吗?

I've already lost a fake dad this week.
这星期我已经失去一个假爸爸

I don't think I'm ready to lose a real one.
我想我还没准备好要失去真爸爸

Pheebs, that's okay. You took a big step today.
菲比,没关系的 今天你跨出一大步

- Yeah? CHANDLER: Yeah.
- 是吗? - 对

Someday, when you're ready, you'll make it past the hedges.
有一天当你准备好后 你会跨过灌木丛

And when you do, he'll be lucky to have you.
当你那么做 他会很庆幸自己有个这样的女儿

You guys.
你们太棒了

Sorry about your shopping.
抱歉你们来不及去买东西了

CHANDLER: Oh, that's okay. We'll figure something out.
没关系,我们会想出办法的

I know you're not going in there...
我知道你不打算进去

...but do you think it'd be all right if I went in and used his bathroom?
你觉得我能去跟他借厕所吗?

That's fine, never mind.
没关系,算了

Cool, snow!
很酷,下雪了

Kind of like a blank canvas.
就跟一大张画布一样

Ho-ho-ho-holy crap, is it hot in here!
天啊,真的好热

You mind if I turn the heat down?
我可以关掉暖气吗?

We could have used that kind of thinking earlier!
我们该早点想到那一点的

So, Pheebs, how did it go?
菲比,怎么样?

Oh, ahem, I couldn't go in.
我没办法进去

MONICA: Honey, I'm sorry. - Are you okay?
- 甜心,我很遗憾 - 你还好吧?

Yeah, it's okay, because I know he's there.
没事,因为我知道他在那里

So that's enough for now.
现在那就够了

Hey, it's after midnight! Merry Christmas, everyone!
已经过了午夜,祝大家耶诞快乐

MONICA: Oh, right! Merry Christmas!
对,耶诞快乐

The knob was broken...
嘿,摩妮卡,开关坏了

...so I turned it off from underneath. I hope that's all right.
我就从下面把暖气整个关掉 希望你不介意

Rach, these are for you.
瑞秋,这是给你的

Wiper blades.
雨刷

I don't even have a car.
可是我没车

Ha, ha. No, but with this new-car smell, you'll think you do.
没错,有了这个新汽车芳香剂 你会以为自己真的有车

Okay, Pheebs, your turn.
好吧,菲比,轮到你了

Toilet-seat covers.
马桶座垫纸

Is that what you were doing while I was getting gas?
你们趁我去加油时买的吗?

CHANDLER: Uh-huh. JOEY: Mm-hm.
嗯哼 唔

You guys!
你们太贴心了

JOEY: And for Ross...
给罗斯的礼物

...Mr. Sweet Tooth.
爱吃甜的家伙

You got me a cola drink?
你们送我可乐

And a lemon-lime!
还有柠檬口味的

Well, this is too much. I feel like I should get you another sweater.
这太多了 我觉得我该再送你一件毛衣

And last but not least...
最后一位

They're ribbed for your pleasure.
在亲热时给你最佳保护

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.