RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
森林王子2/The Jungle Book 2

森林王子2/The Jungle Book 2

主人公莫格利(海利·乔·奥斯蒙特配音)在人类的小村庄里过得并不开心,他总在心里听到来自森林的呼唤。所以他决定回到森林里去,找他过去的朋友。但是他的女朋友珊迪非常害怕那个神秘的森林和那些与莫格利为伍的动物们,不愿意陪他去冒险。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1kTiQG9D 密码:6jcd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Hey. Mowgli!
嗨,Mowgli!

Shh Ranjan. Hush. It's starting.
嘘! Ranjan。安静。要开始了。

Come. Children. Come watch.
来吧,孩子们,来看。

Mowgli, tell us your story.
Mowgli,告诉我们你的故事。

I never knew where I came from,
我从来不知道我从哪里来,

but I always knew where I belonged.
但是我一直知道我属于哪里。

This is me and Bagheera,
这是我和Bagheera,

the panther who found me in the jungle.
这只黑豹他找到了我,在丛林里。

He's a good friend of mine.
他是我的一个好朋友。

But my best friend of all was good old Papa Bear.
但是我所有朋友中最好的一个 是善良的老熊爸爸。

A bear?
一只熊?

Man. We had some crazy times together.
伙计,我们在一起度过了很多疯狂的时光。

And when the monkeys grabbed me,
然后,当猴子们抓住我时,

things got really crazy.
事情变得真的很疯狂。

Monkeys!
猴子!

Go. Papa Bear!
冲啊,熊爸爸!

Then I came face to face with the meanest, scariest tiger
然后,我开始面对面, (挑战)最卑劣、最可怕的老虎

in the whole jungle,
在整个丛林里(的),

Shere Khan.
Shere Khan。

You stay away from Mowgli, you mean old tiger!
你离Mowgli远一点,你这卑劣的大老虎!

Or I'll tie some fire to your tail and burn your butt!
否则,我就要系一些火在你尾巴上, 烧你的屁股!

Yaah!
啊!

- Ranjan! - Whoa! Uhh!
-Ranjan! -哇!呜!

Oh. Ranjan!
哦,Ranjan!

I got him, Mowgli! Did you see? I got him.
我抓住他了,Mowgli! 你看见了吗? 我抓住他了。

You sure did, Ranjan,
你确实是(抓住了),Ranjan,

but it's gonna be kind of hard to finish the story now.
但是这下子可能有点难以讲完故事了,现在。

But we all know how it ends.
但是我们都知道(故事)如何收尾的。

Shanti blinks her big beautiful brown eyes at you,
Shanti向你眨了眨她的又大又美的褐色眼睛,

and you followed her into our village.
然后,你就跟着她到我们村子里来了。

I did not.
我没有。

Did so.
你有。

Something was in my eye.
(那时)有东西进入我眼睛里了。

Both of them?
两眼(都有)吗?

Well, you were so ugly, you made my eyes water.
好吧,你曾是那么丑陋,你害得我流眼泪。

- Well, you... - Ha ha! Now, now.
-嗯,你... -哈哈! 好了,好了。

We give thanks for Shanti's beautiful brown eyes.
我们感谢Shanti美丽的褐色眼睛。

Without them,
没有它们,

Mowgli would never have found his way into our lives.
Mowgli永远不会 找到他的路,走进我们的生活。

Come to think of it, you used the same trick on me.
来设想一下吧,你曾对我耍了同样的花招。

And you still fall for it.
而你(现在)还是会中招。

Thank you for a wonderful story, Mowgli.
谢谢你,为这么一个精彩的故事,Mowgli。

Good night, Mowgli.
晚安,Mowgli。

Night, Shanti.
晚安,Shanti。

Watch out for Shere Khan on your way home.
在你回家的路上,要小心Shere Khan。

You and your stories.
(这只是)你和你的故事。 [你别拿故事忽悠人啦]

Everyone knows tigers don't come into the village.
每个人都知道,老虎不会进入村子里来。

Tigers go wherever they want!
老虎去他们想去的任何地方!

- Aah! - Ooh.
-啊! -哦。

Good night, boys.
晚安,男孩们。

Tomorrow's gonna be so great.
明天将会很棒。

What happens tomorrow?
明天有什么(事)会发生?

Um...
唔…

- Nothing. - Nothing.
-没事。-没事。

Aha.
啊哈。

Well, then, you will need plenty of rest...
好吧,那么,你们需要好好休息...

for doing nothing tomorrow.
为了明天做“没事”。

Off to bed.
上床(睡觉)吧。

Ah, we never get to stay up late.
啊,我们从来没捞到过晚睡(的机会)。

Ha ha! Even wild beasts need their sleep.
哈哈! 即使野兽们也需要睡眠。

Oh, help! Ferocious tiger!
哦,救命! 凶猛的老虎啊!

Ah, good night, my little wild thing.
啊,晚安,我的小野东西。

Good night, Mowgli.
晚安,Mowgli。

Happy dreams.
(做个)美梦!

Um, good night... sir.
嗯,晚安...先生。

Why do you always call him "Sir"?
为什么你总是叫他“先生”?

His name's "Pa".
他的名字是“爸”。

Come on, Mowgli!
来啊,Mowgli!

Wake up, it's morning!
醒醒,现在是早上了!

You said we would go to...
你说过我们要去...

Ranjan! Ranjan!
Ranjan! Ranjan!

Do you wanna wake up the whole village?
你想要吵醒整个村子吗?

When does the tiger roar?
什么时候老虎(才会)吼叫?

I don't know.
我不知道。

After he catches his prey.
在他抓住他的猎物以后。

His prey.
他的猎物。

Let's go get our prey.
让我们去抓我们的猎物吧。

Boys.
男孩们。

- Huh? - Where are you going so early?
-啊?-你们要去哪啊,这么早?

- To... do our chores? - Yeah!
-去...做我们的琐事?(去干点活?) -对!

Not without breakfast, you aren't.
不能不吃早饭(就去),你们还没(吃)呢。

- That's OK. We're not hungry. - Gotta go!
-没事, 我们不饿。-要走了!

Ooh! Boys, where are you going?
哦!男孩们,你们要去哪儿?

- To do our chores! - Bye, Papa! See you later!
-去干我们的活儿! -再见,爸爸! 回头见!

Remember! Don't cross the river!
记住!不要过河啊!

You can take the boy out of the jungle,
你可以带那男孩走出丛林,

but you can't take the jungle out of the boy.
但是你不能将丛林带离他的心。

Yes. That's what worries me.
是啊。这事总在困扰着我。

- Hey, Shanti. - Aah!
-嘿,Shanti。-啊!

What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?

Getting water.
取水。

What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?

Oh, uh, I'm on the lookout for danger.
哦,呃,我正在看看(有什么)危险。

Danger? Please. There's no danger around here.
危险? 拜托。没什么危险在这儿周围。

Well, uh, keep this just between us?
好吧,呃,确保这是我们之间的(秘密)?

Yesterday, I saw tiger tracks.
昨天,我看到老虎的足迹了。

Tiger tracks? Right.
老虎足迹? 好吧。

It's Shere Khan.
是Shere Khan。

I hear he's looking for me...
我听说他正在找我,

seeking his bloodthirsty revenge.
要实现他的残忍的复仇。

So keep your ears open,
所以,你保持你的耳朵张开,

and always watch your back,
并且始终防备你的背后,

or the last thing you'll ever hear is...
否则最后的(声音),你将曾经听到就是...

When does the tiger roar?
什么时候老虎(才会)吼叫?

Oh! You're horrible!
哦,你们真讨厌!

Horrible, stinky boys!
讨厌的臭小子们!

Come on, Ranjan. He's a bad influence.
过来,Ranjan。他(对你)是个不良影响。

Now, don't move.
现在,别动。

That wasn't very nice, you know.
那样(做)不好,你知道吗。

Stop that. You're not a jungle boy.
停下,你不是个丛林男孩。

Why are you so a-scared of the jungle?
为什么你这么害怕丛林?

Because it's dangerous.
因为那里很危险。

Dangerous? But Mowgli says...
危险? 可是Mowgli说...

You shouldn't listen to everything Mowgli says.
你不应该相信 Mowgli说的每件事。

But I thought you liked Mowgli.
但我以为你喜欢Mowgli。

Well, I do.
是,我是(喜欢)。

I like Mowgli.
我喜欢Mowgli。

But I... oh... ooh.
可是,我...哦...哦

Uh, you left this at the river.
呃,你把这个忘在河里了。

Thank you.
谢谢你。

She's in a bad mood.
她(现在)心情不好。

Hey, Ranjan, you want to see a little trick I learned in the jungle?
Ranjan,你想看一个小把戏, 我学的,在丛林里吗?

Mmm. That's a pretty good trick.
嗯。那是个非常好的把戏。

Well, here's a little trick I learned right here at home.
好吧,这儿也有个小把戏, (是)我就在这里、在家学到的。

Wow! That's a neater trick.
哇! 这是个更好看的把戏。

Like I said, Ranjan, don't listen to him.
就像我刚说的,Ranjan,不要听他的。

She's right, Ranjan, don't listen to me.
她是对的,Ranjan,不要听我的。

Listen to the jungle.
听丛林的。

Can you hear it?
你能听见吗?

Yeah. The jungle!
是的。丛林!

Yeah, man!
是的,伙计!

And when you hear that rhythm, you get a crazy feeling inside.
当你听到那个节奏, 你内心中会产生一种疯狂的感觉。

That morning sun peeks over the mountains,
那清晨的太阳从山峰上探出头来,

and all the rhinos rub their eyes,
而所有的犀牛擦擦他们的眼睛,

when they hear...
当他们听见...

Hear what?
听见什么?

hear the jungle rhythm.
听见丛林的节奏。

Those birds are tap-tap-tapping the tree trunks.
那些鸟儿正在敲啊敲啊敲着那树干。

The busy bee hums as he flies.
那忙碌的蜜蜂在他飞行时发出嗡嗡的声音。

Loud and clear.
响亮又清澈。

To the jungle rhythm.
跟着丛林的节奏。

Now. You can hightail it out of the jungle.
现在,你可以马上逃离丛林。

But it never leaves your heart.
但是它从来没有离开你的内心。

First you feel that beat start bubbling under.
起初你感觉那些节拍 开始在下面冒泡泡。

Then you hear the tom toms loud as thunder.
然后你就听见那咚咚鼓声 响如雷鸣。

It's moving me!
它打动着我!

Sounds a lot like being free.
听起来非常像是享受自由。

When you feel...
当你感受...

feel the jungle rhythm.
感受这丛林的节奏。

Yeah. Guys.
是的,各位。

Feel the jungle rhythm.
感受这丛林的节奏。

Come on, Shanti!
来吧,Shanti!

Can't do without rhythm.
没有这节奏,(什么)也不能做。

And when it fills the air,
当它充满四周,

animals everywhere join in the dance.
动物们(来自)各处,一起来跳舞。

Hey, give me that!
嘿,把那个还我!

You'll dance along with them.
你会和他们一起跳舞。

Feeling it steal your soul.
感觉它偷走你的灵魂。

We'll stomp our paws. Flap our wings.
我们跺着我们的爪子,拍打着我们的翅膀。

Maybe do one or two crazy things.
或者做一两件疯狂的事。

- Caw! Caw! - Yeah, that's it!
-喀!咔!-对, 就这样!

Shanti! Try this.
Shanti! 试试这个。

Not quite.
不太好。

There we go. Oh... nope.
来这个! 哦...不。

Take a look. Perfect.
看看这个,太好了。

Check out those chat-chat-chattering monkeys,
看看那些聊啊聊啊聊天的猴子们,

swinging through the banyan trees.
在榕树间荡来荡去。

Two by two. Two by two.
成双成对地。成双成对地。

To the jungle rhythm.
跟随着丛林的节奏。

Sounds like a wolf pack way in the distance.
听上去像是一个狼群,在遥远的地方。

Singing pretty harmonies.
唱着美妙的和声。

Woo woo woo. Woo woo woo.
呜呜呜,呜呜呜。

To the jungle rhythm.
跟随着丛林的节奏。

- Yeah! Whoo-hoo! - Yeah, that's it!
-对! 呜-呼! -对,就这样!

Now. You can hightail it out of the jungle.
现在,你可以马上逃离丛林。

But it never leaves your heart.
但是它从来没有离开你的内心。

First you feel that beat start bubbling under.
起初你会感到那节拍 在你心中涌动。

Then you hear the tom toms loud as thunder.
然后你就听见那咚咚鼓声 响如雷鸣。

It's moving me!
它打动着我!

Sounds a lot like being free.
听起来非常像是享受自由。

When I feel. When I feel.
当我感受,当我感受,

When I feel. When I feel.
当我感受,当我感受,

Feel the jungle rhythm.
感受这丛林的节奏。

Whoa, wait, wait, stop! You're crossing the river!
哇啊,等等,停下! 你要过河了!

Mowgli, you can't go in the jungle!
Mowgli,你不能走进丛林!

It's too dangerous! Mowgli!
这太危险了! Mowgli!

Stop!
停下!

Shanti, what is it?
Shanti,这是什么?[发生了什么事?]

Children, come inside this instant, all of you!
孩子们,到里面来,马上,你们所有人!

Mowgli! That includes you!
Mowgli!这也包括你!

I am very disappointed in you.
我真的对你很失望。

You put everyone in danger.
你让每个人都陷入危险。

You know that you're not allowed to cross the river...
你知道你们是不被允许 过河...

and yet you deliberately disobeyed me.
而现在你(还是)故意违背我。

- But, but I... - No, Mowgli.
-可是,可是我... -不,Mowgli。

The jungle is a dangerous place.
丛林是个危险的地方。

I should know.
我应该知道。[我是知道的]

You are confined to your room without dinner.
你要被禁闭在房间里,不准吃晚饭。

That should give you plenty of time...
这样会让你有足够的时间...

to think about what you've done.
来思考[反省]你做的事情。

M-Mowgli, I…I was only trying to h...
Mowgli,我...我只是试图去...

Oh. You can hightail it out of the jungle,
噢。你可以立刻逃离丛林,

But it never leaves your heart.
但是它从来没有离开你的内心。

Oh, Baloo.
哦,Baloo。

Look for the bare necessities,
寻找生活必需品,

the simple bare necessities.
简单的生活必需品。

Forget about your worries and your strife.
忘记你的忧虑和争吵。

Yeah. I mean the bum-bada-dada-dee-dada
是的,我是指bum-bada-dada-dee-dada。

The rum-pum-pa-ta ree-ta-ta.
rum-pum-pa-ta ree-ta-ta。

That bring the bare necessities of life.
那会带来人生的基础必需品。

Now, that's more like it!
现在这就更像了!

Ha ha! Look at you!
哈哈! 看看你!

Aw, growing like the proverbial weed.
噢,长得像个众所周知的杂草(长得真快)。

Let's see if you still got it.
让我们来看看你是否还能(唱歌跳舞)吗?

Ra-pa-dada-dada debba-ra-da.
Ra-pa-dada-dada debba-ra-da。

Take it away, Little Britches.
拿走(这节奏/舞步)吧,小裤子。

Poor fellow.
可怜的家伙。

I said, take it away!
我说,拿走!

Ohh.
哦。

This ain't gonna work.
这不管用。

You just ain't Mowgli.
你就不是Mowgli。

Ah, I guess I gotta get used to singing solo.
啊,我猜我得习惯去独唱了。

He's just not getting over that...
他就是过不去这个坎...

Oh, no, not again!
哦,不,不要再来一次!

Baloo!
Baloo!

Baloo!
Baloo!

Uhh. Mowgli...
唔。Mowgli...

Huh? Hmm...
啊?嗯…

Get out of here! Shoo! Shoo!
离开这里[走开]! 呿! 呿!

Now... now, don't worry.
好了...好了,别担心。

I'll take care of it.
我会处理的。

Baloo?
Baloo?

Baloo?
Baloo?

Oh, man.
哦,人哪。[哦,囧]

Bagheera.
Bagheera。

How's it wagging?
进展如何? [你最近怎么样?]

This has to stop.
这事得停止了。[你该适可而止了]

You can't keep trying to take Mowgli from the man-village.
你不能总是试图带走Mowgli, 从人类村子里。

The boy's future lies with his own kind.
这男孩的未来在他自己的族群中。

Aw. His future can wait.
啊,他的未来可以等等。

I miss my bear cub.
我想我的小熊仔了。

It's not safe for him in the jungle.
在丛林里对他(来说)不安全。

You know Shere Khan is looking for Mowgli.
你知道Shere Khan 在找Mowgli。

Just let Shere Khan try something.
就让Shere Khan试点什么吧。

We handled old Stripes once. We'll do it again.
我们收拾过老斑纹一次。 我们会再来一次的。

- Baloo, don't push your luck. - Out of the way, Baghee.
-Baloo,不要挑战你的运气。[不要碰运气了] -从路上走开(别挡道),Bagheera。

You're not going near the village!
你不能走近那个村子!

Later, Baghee.
回见, Baghee。

That's it!
就是这样! [够了]

Hathi! Plan "B"!
Hathi! B计划!

Hup, two, three, four!
报数, 二,三,四!

Keep it up, two, three, four!
继续, 二,三,四!

Now, remember, men,
现在,记住,各位,

our objective is full and complete containment.
我们的目标是 完全和彻底的围堵(Baloo)。

Prepare for operation. Uh, oper...
准备行动...呃,行...

Um, stop that bear?
嗯,挡住那头熊?

Very good, son! Yes.
很好,儿子! 是的。

Prepare for operation... Stop that bear!
准备行动…挡住那头熊!

By the ranks or single file,
排成数排横行或一列纵队,

- over every jungle mile. - Run, Baghee!
-(走)过每一里丛林。-快跑,Bagheera!

- You're in the parade ground! - Oh, we stamp and crush through the underbrush.
-你闯进军队检阅场上了! -哦,我们(一路)践踏和碾压 穿过灌木丛。

Oh! No, please, stop!
哦! 不,请停下!

Company... halt!
队列...立定!

Hmm?
嗯?

I told you, Baloo,
我告诉过你,Baloo,

there's no way we're letting you near the man-village.
我们不可能让你接近那个人类村庄的。

You ain't gonna stop me now, Baghee.
你现在是无法阻止我的,Baghee。

Look out below!
注意下面!

Search the water!
检查水里! [到水里找!]

- Follow me. - This way.
-跟我来。-这边。

Over here, Sir.
在这里,长官。

Baloo!
Baloo!

Check over there!
到那边找!

A hand over here, please!
这儿(需要)帮一把手,请(帮忙)!

I've got him, Colonel!
我逮到他了,上校!

Confound it, soldier!
该死,士兵!

- That's a fish! - Oopsy.
-那是一条鱼! -好吧。

Disgrace to the uniform.
丢了(这身)制服的脸。 [真是丢了军人的脸]

Colonel!
上校!

Th-this log can't possibly support your weight!
这-这根木头不可能 支撑住你的体重!

Balderdash!
瞎说!

Why, my dear boy, back in 'eighty-eight,
为什么呢,我亲爱的孩子,倒退到88年时,

in service to the crown, I found myself...
在服务于皇室(的时候),我发现我自己...

straddling a… Oh, no, not again.
骑在一个...。哦,不,可别再来一次。

Well, they don't make trees like they used to.
哦,它们没把树造得像以前那样(结实)了。

Got him!
抓到他了!

Got him right here.
就在这里抓到他了。

A-ha! Disguised as a panther, Baloo.
啊哈! 假装成一只黑豹,Baloo。

It's me, Hathi!
是我,Hathi!

Put me down!
放下我!

- Sorry. Heh. - Whoa!
-对不起。 -哇!

Keep searching, Men. He couldn't have gone far!
接着搜索,各位。他不可能已走远的!

My toes are getting pruney.
我的脚趾都红肿了。

Who are we looking for, anyway?
我们到底在找谁呢?

- Oh, confound it, man! - Heh heh heh.
-哦,该死的! 伙计!-呵呵呵。

Don't turn me in, little guy.
别告发我,小家伙。

I just want to see my bear cub.
我只是想看我的小熊仔

I won't. I miss Mowgli, too.
我不会的,我也想念Mowgli。

This way, quick!
这边,快点!

Hey, thanks, kid.
嘿,谢谢,小朋友。

You're all right.
你真不错。

Say, fellas, look who's coming.
看,伙计们,看看谁来了。

That's Shere Khan.
那是Shere Khan。

- What we gonna do? - Don't start that again.
-我们做点啥? -别再开始那样(挑事)了。

Lucky. Hey, Lucky.
Lucky! 嘿,Lucky。

Yeah?
嗯?

That's the one we told you about, Shere Khan.
那就是我们告诉过你的那个(家伙),Shere Khan。

Mmm. Shere Khan. You don't say.
嗯,Shere Khan。你不用说。[没问题]

Hey, watch this, watch this.
嘿,看这个,看这个。

I got one for you. Check this out.
我有一个(把戏)给你们(表演)。来看看这个。

Hey, hey! Look at me! Look at me!
嘿,嘿! 看着我! 看着我!

- Hey! - Whoa!
-嘿!-哇!

I'm Shere Khan...
我是Shere Khan...

and me tiger tush has been torched.
我的老虎屁股被烧着了。

Ask me if I could whup that tiger.
问我能不能打败那只老虎。

Go on, go on, ask me.
快,快,问我。

Can you whup that tiger?
你能打败那只老虎吗?

I Shere Khan.
我Shere Khan。[I sure can.我当然能做到]

Did you get it? Did you get it?
你懂了吗? 你懂了吗?

Save me! Save me!
救救我!救救我!

I've been outwitted by 40 pounds of scrawny man-cub.
我被打败了,被(只有)40磅重的 瘦得皮包骨头的人类小孩。

I'm cracking myself up here.
我在这儿快把我自己弄粉碎了。 [我要完蛋了]

I don't know how I do it.
我不知道我该怎么办了。

Hiya, kid!
你好,孩子!

Mind if I drop in?
介意我来串门吗?

Baloo? Oh, Bal...
Baloo? 哦,Bal...

Shh.
嘘。

-Ah! - Papa Bear!
-啊! -熊爸爸!

Boy, am I glad to see you! What are you doing here?
天哪,见到你我真高兴! 你在这里做什么?

What am I doing here?
我在这里做什么?

Feeling right for the first time in a while, that's what.
忽然间(我)第一次感觉这么顺心, 这就是(我在做什么)。

Hey, kid, show me you can still fight like a bear.
孩子,让我展示一下, 你仍然能像头熊一样打架。

Come on.
来吧!

Oh, Little Britches, you lost your touch.
哦,小裤子,你失去你的感觉了。 [你的功夫退步了]

Mowgli.
Mowgli。

I've got something for you.
我带了点东西给你。

Mowgli. It's me.
Mowgli,是我。

Don't be mad.
别生气。

I get grounded all the time.
我(也)经常被禁足呢。

- Ah. Heh heh heh heh. - Mowgli.
-啊,哼哼哼。- Mowgli。

I'm sorry you got in trouble.
我真抱歉(害)你惹上麻烦。

Come on, man-cub, show yourself.
来吧,人类小孩,现身吧。

Come on! Come on! Come on!
来吧! 来吧!来吧!

- Whoa! - Mowgli?
-哇! -Mowgli?

Wait. no! No!
等等,不! 不!

Come on, stick and move.
来吧,打一下躲一下。

Aah! Help! Wild animal!
啊! 救命! 野兽!

Wild animal? Where? Come on, let's get outta here!
野兽? 哪儿呢? 来,我们离开这里!

Help!
救命!

What? What is it?
什么? 这是什么?

What's that bear doing here?
那头熊在这儿做什么呢?

There's a wild animal in the village!
有只野兽在村子里!

What is the matter?
出什么事了?

There he is! It's a tiger.
他在那里!它是只老虎。

W-where are you going?
你们去哪里?

No, come back! Come back! You're going the wrong way!
不,回来! 回来! 你们走错路了[搞错方向了]!

Wow, a tiger! Rraaar!
哇,一只老虎!嗷!

Don't let him get away!
别让他跑了!

No! Uh, please...
不! 呃,请..

We gotta get out of here.
我们得离开这里。

- Shanti, get indoors! - No, no, no, he's over...
-Shanti,进屋去! -不,不,不,他在...

No! Uhh!
不! 呃!

Shanti!
Shanti!

Shanti, wait for me!
Shanti,等等我!

Come on, come on! Follow me! Follow me!
来啊,来啊! 跟我来! 跟我来!

Mowgli!
Mowgli!

Hold on, Mowgli!
等等,Mowgli!

Shanti?
Shanti?

Shanti?
Shanti?

Mowgli?
Mowgli?

Shanti!
Shanti!

Where are you?
你在哪里?

- Mowgli! - They must be in the jungle.
-Mowgli! -他们肯定在丛林里。

Ah. Heh heh heh heh.
啊。嘿嘿嘿嘿。

The jungle.
丛林。

What a weird scene. Is that place always like that?
多么奇怪的场面。那个地方一直像那样吗?

You don't know the half of it.
你连一半都还没见识到呢。

That village was terrible.
那个村子糟透了。

All you ever hear is, rules, rules, rules...
所有你能听到的都是规则、规则、规则...

and work, work, work.
以及工作、工作、工作。

Whoa, kid. Watch your language.
哇,孩子,注意你的措辞。

That's all they do! Washing, dressing...
那是他们做的一切!洗(衣)、穿(衣)...

Oh, man, I'm tired just listening to it.
哦,伙计,光是听着我都累。

Sounds like they're kinda screwy over there.
听起来他们都有点怪癖。

I don't want to talk about it.
我不想聊这些了。

Especially Shanti.
尤其是Shanti。

Who's Shanti?
Shanti是谁?

Ah, she's just a girl from the village.
啊,她只是村子里的一个女孩。

Now hold on.
好,等等。

Not the one that lured you into that village in the first place.
是不是那个(女孩)把你诱拐进 村子的, 在当初?

Yep, that's the one.
是的,就是那一个 [就是她]。

I knew it, I knew it. I knew she was trouble.
我(就)知道,我(就)知道! 我(就)知道她是个麻烦。

I even tried bringing her to the jungle,
我甚至试着带她到丛林来,

and she got me in trouble.
她(却)害我惹上麻烦。

Say again?
再说一遍?

I just wanted her to see how much fun we have.
我就是想让她看看 我们(在丛林里)有多少乐趣。

And she got you into trouble for that?
而她就因此给你带来麻烦?

- Yep. - Ooh, man.
-是的。-哦,天哪。

She thinks the jungle is a scary place.
她认为丛林是个可怕的地方。

Where'd she get that crazy idea?
她从哪里得来那个愚蠢的想法的?

You got me.
你问住我了。

Mmm.
唔。

Do my snake eyes deceive me?
我的蛇眼没骗我吧?

It's the s-s-succulent man-cub. Mmm.
哦,是那个嘶-嘶-美味多汁的人类小孩。唔。

Well. You're with me now, kid.
好了,你现在跟我在一起了,孩子。

Forget that girl. You're better off without her.
忘记那个女孩吧。没有她,你会更好过些。

You got everything you need right here.
你能找到你需要的每件东西,就在这里。

And me, I've got my old singing partner back.
而我,我把我的老歌唱搭档找回来了。

Then hit it, Papa Bear.
那开打吧[那开始吧],熊爸爸。

Look for the bare necessities,
寻找生活必需品,

the simple bare necessities.
简单的生活必需品。

Forget about your worries and your strife.
忘记你的忧虑和争吵。

I mean the bare necessities,
我是指生活必需品,

old Mother Nature's recipes,
大自然老母亲的食谱,

that bring the bare necessities of life.
那会带来人生的基础必需品。

- Wherever I wander, - Where you going?
-不论我闲逛到哪里,-你要去哪儿?

- Wherever I roam, - Oh. Yeah.
-不论我何处流浪, -哦。耶。

I couldn't be fonder of my big home.
我不可能更喜欢我的大家园了。 [我太喜欢我的大家园了]

The bees are buzzing in the tree…
蜜蜂在树上嗡嗡叫,

to make some honey just for me.
只是为我造蜂蜜。

When you look under the rocks and plants,
当你往岩石和植物下面看,

take a glance at the fancy ants,
看一眼那奇妙的蚂蚁,

and maybe try a few.
或许也能尝一尝。

Thanks. Baloo.
谢谢,Baloo。

The bare necessities of life will come to you.
人生的基础必需品就会来到你身边。

They'll come to you.
它们会到你身边来。

Oh, Baloo.
哦,Baloo。

I don't ever want to see that girl or that village again.
我再也不想看到 那女孩或那村子了。

Well, of course you don't.
好啊,你当然不想了。

It's just us bears from here on in.
从这儿起,就只有我们熊(的那些事)了。

Yeah, man.
对,伙计。

Hey, you remember everything I learned ya?
嘿,你还记得我教你的每样东西吗?

You bet I do, Papa Bear.
你赌一下我能记得吧 [当然记得],熊爸爸。

Nuh-uh-uh.
呐-哎-哎。

- Huh? - Now. When you pick a pawpaw…
-啊? -现在,当你摘一个木瓜…

or a prickly pear,
或者一颗仙人掌果,

and you pick a raw paw.
而你(却)用空手去抓。

Well, next time beware.
好的,下次要注意。

Don't pick the prickly pear by the paw.
不要徒手去摘仙人掌果。

When you pick a pear, try to use the claw.
当你摘一颗仙人掌果时,试试用爪子。

But you don't need to use the claw,
但是你不需要用爪子,

when you pick a pair of the big pawpaw.
当你摘一对大木瓜时。

Have I given you a clue?
我(这样说)给你点启示了吗?

The bare necessities of life will come to you.
人生的基础必需品就会来到你身边。

They'll come to you.
它们会到你身边来。

They'll come to me?
它们会到我身边来?

I so despise these song-and-dance routines. Uhh!
我真鄙视 这些唱歌跳舞的老套路。唉!

Mowgli!
Mowgli!

Mowgli?
Mowgli?

Is that you? Mowgli?
是你吗? Mowgli?

He's gotta be here somewhere.
他应该就在这(附近)的什么地方。

Oh-Oh-Ohh!
嗷-嗷-嗷!

I swear...uhh!
我发誓...哎哟!

I shall never again associate...
我将永远不再去打交道...

with man-cubs. Oh!
与人类小孩了!嗷!

Oh. Oh, where could he be?
哦,哦,他会在哪里呢?

Mmm. Uhh!
唔。呃!

Why, the little...
为什么,小...

S-s-snack.
嘶-嘶-点心。

Who is it?
是谁?

- Who's there? - Ha ha ha.
-谁在那里? - 哈哈哈。

Excuse me.
对不起。

Might I be of some assistance?
我可以帮什么忙吗?

Hmm? Heh heh heh.
唔?嘿嘿嘿。

Are you lost, little one?
你迷路了吗,小家伙?

Heh heh. Are you hungry?
嘿嘿。你饿了吗?

I'm starved.
我饿死了。

Hoo hoo hoo hoo.
呼呼呼呼。

Bad snake! Bad snake!
坏蛇! 坏蛇!

Ranjan? What are you doing here?
Ranjan? 你在这里做什么?

You leave Shanti alone!
你别碰Shanti!

OK, Ranjan. I…I think he's had enough.
好了,Ranjan,我...我想他已经受够(教训)了。

- You're not getting away that easy! - Oh,
- 你可没那么容易逃脱(惩罚) ! - 哦,

Ranjan, what are you doing?
哦,Ranjan,你在做什么?

You're not supposed to be here.
你不应该在这里。

We have to get you home right now.
我们必须立刻带你回家。

No! Mowgli's in trouble, and we're going to find him!
不! Mowgli有麻烦了,我们要找到他!

I can smell him.
我能闻到他。

He's this way!
他在这边!

Oh, OK...
哦,好吧...

but stay close.
但是(离我)近点。[别跑远]

We don't want to run into any more scary animals.
我们可不想遇到 更多可怕的动物了。

- Rarr! - Oh, stop that.
-吼!-哦,不要那样。

Oh, mercy. Ooh!
哦,仁慈点儿 [饶了我吧]。嗷!

S-Shere Khan?
S-Shere Khan?

Anyone I know?
哪位我认识的?[有我认识的吗?]

I wish.
我希望。

Aw, stupid man-cub.
哦,愚蠢的人类小孩。

- Man-cub? - Uh, did... did I s-say man-cub?
-人类小孩?-呃,我...我有说-说人类小孩吗?

Well, well, I... I... you know...
哦,哦,我...我...你知道...

I'd love to stay and shoot the breeze and all, but...
我很愿意停下来,(和你) 聊聊或者做点别的啥,但是...

What's your hurry?
你急什么?

Uh, no reason. I... I... I...
呃,没原因[没什么],我...我...我...

Oh!
嗷!

Where is he?
他在哪里?

Who he?
哪个他?

The man-cub Mowgli.
人类小孩Mowgli。

I know you know.
我知道你知道。

Well, b-but I... I don't.
好吧,但-但是我...我不(知道)。

Oh, please don't insult my intelligence.
哦,请不要侮辱我的智商。

It makes me irritable.
这会让我变得急躁。

Oh, he's not in the village.
哦,他不在村子里。

I know where he isn't.
我知道他不在哪里。

Now tell me where he is.
现在告诉我他在哪里。

Well, he's, um, he's... he's...
好吧,他在,嗯,他在...他在...

The swamp! Uh, he's at the s-swamp, yes.
沼泽! 呃,他在 嘶-沼泽(那儿),是的。

Hmm. The swamp, eh?
唔。沼泽, 嗯?

Yes. Trust in me.
是的,相信我。

Hmm.
哦。

He'd better be... for your sake.
他最好在(那儿)...为了你好。 [他最好在那儿,不然有你受的]

He is, he is!
他在,他在!

I'd...I'd take you there myself,
我愿意...我愿意亲自带你去那里,

but I'm afraid I'd slow you down...
但是我担心我会拖慢你(的行程/速度)...

indigestion and all.
(由于我的)消化不良还有别的什么。

Mowgli!
Mowgli!

Ranjan!
Ranjan!

Oh, dear. Huh?
哦,天哪。呃?

What is... what on earth?
那是...到底是什么?

Retreat!
撤退!

Aah!
啊!

Oh! Oh! Ah!
噢!噢!啊!

- Colonel! Colonel Hathi! - Take cover!
-上校!Hathi上校! -找掩护!

Oh. no! Not again.
哦,不! 不要再来一次!

Excuse me.
对不起。

Pardon.
抱歉。

Colonel! Colonel Hathi,
what…what is the meaning of this? 上校!Hathi上校,这...这是什么意思?

Man is in the jungle!
丛林里有人类!

Wh-what does he want?
他想要什么?

Think they'll come out?
(你)认为他们会走出去吗?

I think they're over here!
我认为他们就在这儿!

Mowgli!
Mowgli!

Ohh. Perhaps I was too harsh with the boy.
哦。也许我对那男孩太严厉了。

Don't worry. We'll find them.
别担心,我们会找到他们的。

Children. Can you hear me?
孩子们,你们能听到我(喊话)吗?

- Mowgli! - Ranjan!
-Mowgli!-Ranjan!

Baloo.
Baloo。

Uhh! Almost got it, Baloo.
哦,差点就摘到了,Baloo。

- Alley-oop! - Whoa!
-空中接力!-哇哦!

Whoa!
哇!

Ah! Them primo mangos... always the hardest to get.
啊!头等的芒果...总是最难摘到。

- Uhh. Got them. - Ha ha ha ha ha!
-哦。摘到它们了。-哈哈哈哈哈哈!

Ahh! This is the life.
啊!这就是生活。

Heads up.
抬头。[注意喽]

Ah. Delicious.
啊。真好吃。

Hey, check this out.
嘿,来看看这个。

Hey, not bad. Where'd you learn to do that?
嘿,真不赖! 你从哪里学来这么做的?

Shanti showed me.
Shanti表演给我看过。

Shanti?
Shanti?

I... no, I...I said wanti.
我...不,我...我说的是“想要”。

I wanti another mango. Ha ha ha.
我想再要一个芒果。哈哈哈。

No, no, no, that's not what you said.
不,不,不,这(可)不是你刚才说的。

You...you said Shanti.
你...你说了“Shanti”。

No, I didn't.
不,我没说。

- Yes, you did. - No, I didn't.
-是的,你说了。-不,我没说。

- Did. - Didn't.
-说了。 -没说。

- Did. - Didn't. -Uh-huh. - Uh-uh. - Yep.
-说了。-没说。-嗯-哼。-嗯-哼。-说了。

- Uh-uh. - I heard it.
-嗯-哼。-我听到了。

You know what? Who cares about Shanti?
你知道吗? 谁在乎Shanti?

'cause it's just a stupid trick, right?
因为那只是一个愚蠢的小把戏,对吗?

Yeah, right. You don't need her, kid.
是的,对啊! 你不需要她,孩子。

You're with old Baloo now.
你现在和老Baloo在一起了。

What are you laughing at?
你在笑话什么呢 [你笑谁呢]?

What are you doing out here, Baghee?
你在这里做什么,Bagheera?

Haven't you heard?
你没听说吗?

Man is in the jungle.
人类到丛林里来了。

Wha-wha-what do they want?
他-他-他们想要什么?

They're searching for Mowgli.
他们在找Mowgli。

Mowgli?
Mowgli?

I thought that perhaps maybe you have seen the boy.
我想也许大概 你见过那男孩了。

Me? Uh, no. Ha.
我? 哦,没有。哈。

You know his future is in that village.
你知道他的未来在那个村子里。

Yes.
是的。

I just wish I knew where he was.
我只是希望我知道他在哪儿(出现过)。

Yeah. Whew. Sorry.
是的,呦。抱歉。

Heh, Man, wish I could help you out, Baghee.
嘿,伙计,我希望我能帮你一把,Baghee。

Ohh! Enough games, Baloo! Now give me the boy!
哦,玩够了,Baloo! 现在把那男孩交给我!

Baghee, Baghee, Baghee, Baghee. I can explain.
Baghee, Baghee, Baghee, Baghee,我可以解释。

I can explain. I...
我可以解释,我...

can explain, but I don't have to...
可以解释,但是我没必要(解释)了...

'cause you can plainly see Mowgli is not here.
因为你可以很清楚地看到 Mowgli不在这里。

I'm all alone.
我一直是一个人。

I know he's around here somewhere...
我知道他在这附近某个地方...

and he can't hide forever.
他不可能永远藏着的。

Well, he won't get past you, Baghee.
喂,他不会跟你擦肩而过的,Baghee, [我相信你不会让他从身边溜过去的]

Hmm.
哼。

Whew! Kid?
吁! 孩子?

Kid, where'd you go?
孩子,你(跑)去哪了?

- Aah! - Aah!
-啊!-啊!

Ohh! What are you tryin' to do...
噢!你要干什么啊...

scare the tick out of my ticker?
吓得我的心脏停止跳动吗?[想把我吓掉魂吗?]

- Ha ha ha! - Ohh!
-哈哈哈! -哦!

Wow, the whole village...looking for me?
哇,整个村子...在找我?

We can't let nobody see you.
我们不能让任何人看到你。

I thought they were mad.
我以为他们生气了。

We gotta lay low, hunker down...
我们得藏起来,打隐蔽...

hibernate like.
就像是(在)冬眠。

They must really miss me.
他们一定真的很想我。

I wonder...
我想知道...

if Shanti's with them.
Shanti是不是跟他们在一起。

Shanti?
Shanti?

You definitely don't want her to find you.
你肯定不想让她来找你的。

Do ya?
是不是?

No. We can't let anyone find us, especially that girl.
不,我们不能让任何人找到我们, 尤其是那个女孩。

Come on, Baloo. We gotta get moving.
来吧,Baloo,我们得开始转移了。

Lay low, hunker down...hibernate, like.
藏起来,打隐蔽...就像是(在)冬眠。

Now, Mowgli...
好了,Mowgli...

what if that gir-r-rl tracks us down?
如果那女-孩-子追踪到我们怎么办?

- What are you gonna do? - Then...
-你会怎么做? -那么...

then you're gonna have to scare her!
那么你将不得不去吓唬她!

Scare her?
吓唬她?

Has the milk run out of your coconut?
椰汁从你的椰子里漏出来了吗? [你脑子进水了吗]

No, she's terrified of wild animals.
不。她害怕(那些)有野性的动物。

In case you haven't noticed, kid, I'm no wild animal.
可能你没注意到,孩子, 我不是有野性的动物。

Except at parties. Heh heh heh.
开派对时除外。呵呵呵。

I suppose I'm more of a honey bear.
我认为我更应该是只甜蜜的熊。

You can do it, Baloo.
你可以做到的,Baloo。

You're the one that taught me, remember?
你可是那位教会了我的熊,记得吗?

You scrunch up your eyes like this...
你瞪大你的眼睛,像这样...

and show your teeth like this...
露出你的牙齿,像这样...

and roar like this...roaarrrr!
然后咆哮起来,像这样...嗷!

Roar?
咆哮?

No, no, no, no. Like you mean it.
不,不,不,不对,像你真的(怒吼)时那样。

Do you want that girl to take me back to the village?
你想那女孩 来把我带回村子里吗?

Rrraaaaaarrr!
吼----!

Yeah, man! That was great.
对了,伙计!这样太棒了。

Well, I don't know.
好吧,我不知道(是否奏效)。

Trust me. That'll do it.
相信我,那样一定行。

Well, in that case, Mowgli, consider that girl scarified.
那样的话,Mowgli,那女孩会被吓坏的。

Thanks, Papa Bear.
谢谢,熊爸爸。

Anything for my Little Britches.
为我的小裤子做任何事情(都行)。

OK, let's skedaddle.
好吧,我们逃跑吧。

Now, don't you worry. I got a place downriver.
现在,不用你担心。我知道下游一个地方。

It's the perfect hideout.
那是个完美的藏身之处。

Real quiet, huh?
非常安静,是吧?

Quiet? Heh, you want quiet, go back to that man-village.
安静? 你想要宁静(的话), 回那个人类村庄吧。

This place is happening.
那个地方很炫的。

OK, here's the village.
好了,这儿是村子。

We crossed the river...
我们过了河...

Ranjan, be careful.
Ranjan,小心点。

OK, we went right.
好的,我们向右走。

No, no, no, no. Um, left, left, I mean.
不,不,不,不! 呃,向左,向左,我是说。

Right. No, left, then right, and...
向右! 不,向左,然后向右,然后...

Ooh!
呜!

This jungle all looks the same!
这个丛林到处看上去都一样!

Ha ha ha ha! Ah ha!
哈哈哈哈!啊哈!

Ranjan, what's that?
Ranjan,那是什么?

Mowgli? He must've been here.
Mowgli? 他一定来过这儿。

Or some animal with really sharp claws.
或者(是)某只有着真的很锋利爪子的动物。

That snake lied to me.
那条蛇对我撒了谎。

Now, don't take it out on the water...
现在,不要把(怒气)撒在水上...

just because you don't like the reflection.
只因为你不喜欢(你自己的)那个倒影。

Ha ha! I mean…
哈哈! 我的意思是...

not everyone can be born with such great looks.
不是每个人都会生来 就有这么好的外表的。

You let that tiger get his claws on you…
你(如果)让那只老虎的爪子揪住你...

and you won't be so good-looking.
那么你就不会这么好看了。

What, that pussycat? He's harmless. Watch this.
什么,那只小猫? 他是无害的,看这个。

Oh.
哦。

What's the matter, Stripes?
出什么事了,老斑纹?

Man-cub got your tongue? Heh heh.
人类小孩咬到你的舌头了?嘻嘻。

Uh, Lucky.
呃,Lucky。

Let's find something to do somewhere else.
让我们到其它什么地方找些什么事做去。

No, no, no, no. Hang on, fellas.
不,不,不,不! 等一下,伙计们。

I got another one.
我又有一个(把戏)。

How many men does it take to whup a tiger?
需要多少个人类能搞定一只老虎?

Heh heh heh. Surprise me.
呵呵呵。(用你的答案)让我吃惊吧。

None. A little kid could do it all by himself.
一个都不用,一个小小孩可以全凭他自己做到。

Ah ha ha ha ha ha!
啊哈哈哈哈哈!

- Come on, Lucky, let's go. - Come on, Lucky, let's go.
-来吧,Lucky,我们走吧。 -快点,Lucky,我们走吧。

In fact, we heard that kid is right here in the jungle.
实际上,我们听说那个孩子 就正好在这儿,就在丛林里。

Right under your whiskers. Ah ha ha!
就在你的胡须下[就在你眼皮底下]。哈哈哈!

Interesting.
有趣。

I heard he's headed back to the village.
我听说他已经回村子去了。

Ehh! Wrong again, kitty.
嗳!又错了,小猫。

No, Lucky, don't tell him. Keep your gob shut.
不,Lucky,不要告诉他。闭上你的大嘴。

No, they say he's headed downriver... with a bear.
不对,他们说他往下游走了... 和一只熊(一起)

Downriver, you say? Ah.
下游,你说的?啊。

Oh, don't listen to him.
哦,不要听他的。

Ooh, yeah, he's new around here. He don't know anything.
哦,对哦,他是新来的,他不知道任何事情。

On the contrary, he seems to know quite a lot.
正相反,他看起来知道的相当多。

Hey, hold on, hot pants!
嘿,等等!小热裤!

Where's the fire? Ah ha ha ha ha!
火在哪儿呢? 啊哈哈哈哈!

Isn't it ironic that your name is Lucky?
这是不是很讽刺呢,你的名字叫Lucky?

Come on, lads! This way! Let's get out!
走吧,小伙子们! 这边! 让我们出去[离开这里]吧!

This is the perfect hideout?
这是那个绝好的藏身处?

This is King Louie's place.
这是Louie国王的地盘。

"Was," kid, "was."
"曾经是的",孩子,"曾经是的"

He's splitsville.
他已经不知上哪儿去了。

Now me and the monkeys have turned it...
现在我和猴子们已经把它变成...

- into the greatest secret hideout ever. - Excuse me.
-成了这个反正是最棒的秘密藏身处。 -对不起。

Coming through. Hey, Baloo!
借过一下。 嘿, Baloo!

Oh, good to see you back again, man.
哦,很高兴看到你又回来了,伙计。

Heh. Everybody knows about it.
嗨。每个人都知道这儿。

But if everybody knows about it, how can it be a secret?
但是如果每个人都知道这儿, 这怎么还会是秘密呢?

I mean, everybody who's anybody,
我的意思是,(在这儿)每个人都是大人物,

nobody who's nobody don't know nothing about no place...
没有哪个小人物的会知道 任何事关于这个地方...

that everybody who's anybody knows about, you dig?
而每一个是大人物的人 都知道(这里),你懂了吗?

Uhh, my head hurts.
呃,我的头疼。

Hey, turn the thinker off for a minute and just dive in.
嘿,把你的脑子关上一会儿 [别想了], 就这么进去吧。

Step aside, and I'll show you what a real rug-cutter can do.
靠边站,我将展示给你看看, 一个真正的舞者能做到的。

Ladies and gentlemen...
女士们先生们...

ple-e-e-ease welcome...
请---欢迎...

the boss of bop, the jack of jive,
波普舞之至尊、摇滚舞鬼才,

the jungle cat who's really gonna keep it alive.
这位丛林爵士乐手 是真正能让这(舞池)充满活力的。

Get ready to stir it up and serve it up.
准备好动起来吧,迎上来吧。

I'm talking about...
我要说的是...

Baloo is in the house!
Baloo到现场了!

Hey, cats, all right!
嘿,票友们,(大家)可好!

When we start to move, hey, honey, it ain't no joke.
当我们开始动作, 嘿,亲爱的,这不是玩笑。

We got a savage groove,
我们有个狂野的习性,

we didn't learn from human folk.
我们不是从人类那里学习来的。

No human folk.
不是人类。

'Scuse our incivility.
原谅我们的粗鲁。

We're W-I-I-I-L-D.
我们是野-生-的。

When the music plays, all the people stomp their feet.
当音乐响起,所有人们都跺他们的脚。

Go, Baloo.
上啊,Baloo。

But a stomping paw can lay down a better beat.
但是一只跺着的脚爪 可以奏出更好的节拍。

Tell me we ain't naturally W-I-I-I-L-D.
告诉我,我们并不是天然野-生-的。

It's a snap to bring out the beast in you.
就是这一瞬间,把你的兽性释放出来。

You're free like ze bird. It's true.
你像鸟一样自由,这个是真的。

Or a frog or a hog.
或者一只青蛙,或者一头猪。

Baby, we were born free.
宝贝,我们生来就是自由的。

From the baddest cat to the sweetest little deer.
从最坏的猫 到最甜美的小鹿。

Tonight's the night we're gonna get our tails in gear.
今晚,我们要让我们的尾巴准备就绪 [从头到脚都整装待发]。

Show me your ferocity.
让我看看你的凶猛。

Go W-I-I-I-L-D.
变得狂野吧。

We snort. We squeak.
我们哼着鼻子,我们吱吱叫。

Up high or deep underground.
上到最高或者深入地底。

We snarl. We shriek.
我们咆哮,我们尖叫。

We fly round and round and round.
我们转着圈飞啊,一圈又一圈。

Oh, you sweet thing, that's inhuman, baby!
你,可爱的小东西,那太"非人"了,宝贝!

The old mongoose gets good and loose.
老猫鼬好好放松放松。

The ocelot gives it all he's got.
豹猫给予它得到的所有东西 [全力以赴]。

The parakeet goes tweedle-deet.
长尾鹦鹉随歌声起舞。

The red macaque shouts. "Hang on, Jack."
色的猕猴大声喊着:“等等,杰克。”

The tiny worm, the pachyderm,
小虫子、厚皮兽、

the spotted cat, the water rat,
斑点猫、水老鼠、

the great cuckoo, the bear Baloo…
大布谷鸟、熊Baloo…

are W-I-I-I-L-D.
都是野生的。

Here's the thing.
就是这样。

If we're broke, we never squawk.
如果我们受伤了,我们从来不会哇哇大叫。

We don't need to check no clock,
我们不需要去看时钟,

to know what time it is.
来知道现在是什么时候。

It's time to rock.
现在是摇滚时间。

When you dance like that, hey, honey, it sure is hip.
当你像那样跳舞, 嗨,亲爱的,肯定非常时尚。

I can't stand it!
我无法承受了!

I want to tip my hat, but I got no hat to tip.
我想脱帽致敬,但是我没帽子可摘。

I don't need no hat.
我不需要帽子。

Ask me why, and I won't lie.
问我(这是)为什么,我是不会撒谎的。

I'm W-I-I-I-L-D.
我是野生的。

We grunt. We growl.
我们打呼噜,我们嚎叫。

Up high or deep underground.
上到最高或者深入地底。

We hoot. We howl.
我们呜鸣,我们号叫。

We fly round and round and round.
我们转着圈飞啊,一圈又一圈。

My. Oh. Me. It's plain to see.
我的,哦,我,这是显而易见的。

We're W-I-I-I-L-D.
我们是野生的。

He. She. Me. You-nique-ally
他、她、我,还有你--独一无二的

W-I-I-I-L-D
野-生-的。

Every beastie running free.
每一个野兽自由地奔跑。

W-I-I-I-I-I-I-L-D
野-生-的

Aah! Oof! Whoa!
啊! 嗷!哇!

- Uhh! - Ha ha ha ha ha!
-呃!- 哈哈哈哈哈!

Whoo-hoo! That's my boy.
呜呼!那才是我的孩子。

They don't swing out like that...
他们不像那样跳摇摆舞吧,

in your man-village, now do they, kid, hmm?
在你的人类村子里, 他们是不是啊,孩子,嗯?

Well, uh, no.
好吧,嗯,不。

Heh heh heh. Big fat no.
呵呵呵。又大又肥的“不”。[肯定是不会啦!]

Say, what that village like, anyway?
说说,那个村子像什么样子,究竟?

Hey, whoa, don't bother the kid.
嘿,哇哦,别烦这孩子。

He told me all about that scene.
他已告诉我所有的情景。

Let me lay it out for you. Those people are crazy.
让我说出来给你们听。那些人疯了。

Everybody works, and nobody plays.
每个人都工作,没有人玩耍。

Oh, man!
哦,人类!

They got nothing but rules, rules, rules.
他们啥都没有,只有规矩,规矩,规矩。

Oh, and there's even this girl...
哦,甚至还有个女孩…

who thinks the jungle is a scary place. Ha ha ha!
(她)认为丛林是个可怕的地方!哈哈哈!

But, you know, it doesn't matter,
但是,你们知道,那没什么,

'cause Mowgli's never gonna see that village...
因为Mowgli不会再看见那村子...

or that crazy girl again. Ha ha ha!
或者那个疯女孩了!哈哈哈!

Ain't that so, kid? Ha ha ha!
是不是这样啊,孩子?哈哈哈!

Mowgli? Mowgli?
Mowgli?Mowgli?

Mowgli?
Mowgli?

Mowgli!
Mowgli!

That morning sun peeks over the mountains,
那早上的太阳从山峰上探出头来,

and all the rhinos rub their eyes,
所有的犀牛们擦擦他们的眼睛,

when they hear…
当他们听见…

hear the jungle rhythm.
听见丛林的节奏。

Did we find Mowgli yet?
我们找到Mowgli了吗?

Oh, are you tired?
哦,你累吗?

A little.
有一点。

I'm sure we'll find him soon.
我相信我们很快会找到他的。

Come on, hop up.
来吧,跳上来。

- You OK up there? - Uh-huh.
-你在(背)上面还好吧? - 呃-嗯。

How could it be…
怎么可以这样?

half as good as being free?
成为自由身的快乐(只能感觉到)一半?

Part of me…
我有一部分…

like the jungle rhythm.
仿佛丛林的节奏。

Like the jungle rhythm.
仿佛丛林的节奏。

- Did you hear that? - Hear what?
-你听见了吗? -听见什么?

It sounded like Mowgli.
那(声音)听起来像是Mowgli的声音。

- Mowgli! - Ranjan, wait!
-Mowgli! -Ranjan,等一下!

- Ranjan! - Ha ha ha!
-Ranjan! -哈哈哈!

- Mowgli! - Shanti?
- Mowgli!- Shanti?

- Whoa! Uhh! - Are you OK?
-哇!呃!-你没事吧?

Oh, I feel... vine. Heh heh.
我感到了...藤蔓。呵呵。

What are you doing up there?
你在上边做什么?

Hold on, I'll be right...Whoa!
等等,我这就来... 哇!

I can't believe I finally found you!
我无法相信我终于找到你了!

I thought I would never see you again!
我以为我将再也见不到你了!

You out here, kid?
你在这儿吗,孩子?

Hey, Little Britches?
小裤子?

Mowgli!
Mowgli!

Ow! Ow!
嗷!嗷!

Hmm.
嗯。

Ow, you're not really helping.
嗷,你根本没帮上忙。

- Ranjan, stop pulling. - It's her.
-Ranjan,不要拉了。 -是她。

So, what are you doing out here, anyway?
那么,你们到底来这儿做什么?

I came to save you.
我来救你。

Save me? From what?
救我? 从哪儿?

That wild bear that carried you off.
那只野熊,抓走你的那只。 [那只抓走你的野熊]

- What wild... - Rrraaarrr!
-什么野... -吼---!

Aah!
啊!

Baloo, don't! No, no, no! Stop! Wait!
Baloo,不要! 不不不! 停下! 等等!

Uhh! Aah!
呃! 啊!

- Ow! Oh! - Aah!
-嗷!噢!-啊!

Roar. Boh! Boo!
吼。嗷!噗!

Oh. My poor sneezer.
哦,我可怜的鼻子。

That hurt.
真受伤。[(被你)那样(打得)好痛]

You come anywhere near Ranjan, and I'll really show you hurt.
(如果)你走到任何靠近Ranjan的地方, 我会真的让你很受伤。

- Wait! - Don't make me do it! - Whoa!
-等等! -不要逼我那样做! -哇呜!

Wait, wait, wait! Calm down! It's OK.
等等,等等! 冷静下来! 没事的。

But he's attacking us!
但是他在攻击我们!

Attacking?
攻击?

I'm the one that got socked in the schnozzle!
我可是那位被揍到鼻子的!

Well, that's because you scared her.
好吧,那是因为你吓到她了。

But you... you told me to scarify her!
但是你...你叫我去故意吓她的!

- What? - No, no, no, no.
-什么? -不,不是,不是,不是。

I... uhh!
我...呃!

Mowgli, you planned this?
Mowgli,你策划了(这一切)?

Well, I, um...
嗯,我,唔...

- Uhh, come on, Ranjan. - No, Shanti, I can explain!
-哦,过来,Ranjan。-不,Shanti,我可以解释!

Don't even bother.
完全不用麻烦(你解释)了。

Shanti. Wait!
Shanti,等等!

Ohh, man, you weren't kidding about her. She's bad news.
哦,伙计,关于这女孩的事你没搞错吧? 她是个坏消息。

No, she's not! She was just trying to help...
不,她不是! 她只是想帮忙...

and you scared her!
你却吓着她了!

Man alive. First, you tell me to scare her,
活生生的人啊! 首先,你叫我去吓她,

then you tell me not to scare her.
然后你叫我不要去吓她。

Kid, I only got so much room up in this noggin...
孩子,我只有这么点空间, 在这个小脑瓜里...

and it's filling up fast!
而且很快就会装满了!

You just don't understand.
你就是不明白。

All right. How's about laying it out for me?
好吧。可否说出来给我(听听)?

Read you loud and clear, kid.
我明白你的意思了,孩子。

You wanted that girl to find you.
你想让那个女孩来找到你。

Ehh!
唉!

Shanti!
Shanti!

Shanti!
Shanti!

Where are you?
你在哪儿?

Come on!
来吧!

There you are!
你们在这儿!

I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉。

W-will you let me explain?
你能-能让我解释吗?

Uh...
呃...

Come on, at least talk to me.
拜托,至少对我说点啥。

You seem surprised to see me, man-cub.
你看起来很吃惊能见到我,人类小孩。

I can't imagine why.
我不能想象为什么。

I wasn't going to let you get away with what you did to me.
基于你对我作过的事情,我不会让你离开的。 [我不会放过你的]

You see, you humiliated me, man-cub.
你知道么,你让我丢尽颜面,人类小孩。

Surely you do realize I simply can't let you live.
当让你能想明白,我理所当然不会让你活着。

Run!
快跑!

- Unh! - Arr!
-嗯!-呃!

Oh, you're going to try and outrun me.
哦,你又想尝试逃离我。

How droll.
多么好笑。

Come on, this way!
过来,(走)这边!

Huh... uhh!
嗯...呃!

All right, stay here.
好了,待在这儿。

Mowgli, no!
Mowgli,不要!

Ranjan, wait here. I gotta go help Mowgli.
Ranjan,在这儿等着,我要去帮Mowgli。

- But I want to help Mowgli, too! - No, no.
-但是我也想帮Mowgli! -不,不行。

I...I'll be right back, I promise.
我...我会马上回来,我保证。

Don't move.
不要动。

Whoa! Whoa. Whoa. Hold still.
哇!哇!哇!别动。

Calm down, kid. Now, where's Mowgli?
冷静点,孩子!现在,Mowgli在哪儿?

Shere Khan!
Shere Khan!

Shere Khan? Hold on!
Shere Khan? 坐稳了!

Whoa! Whoa!
哇哦!哇哦!

Whoa!
哇哦!

Ah... unh!
啊...呃!

- Ahh. - Unh!
-呼。-呃!

No matter how fast you run,
不论你跑多快,

no matter where you hide,
不论你藏在哪儿,

I will catch you.
我将抓住你。

Come out, come out, wherever you are.
出来,出来,不论你在哪儿。

Hurry! Hurry!
快! 快!

Faster! Faster!
再快点!再快点!

Not another man-cub.
别再来一个人类小孩了。

Can't you go any faster?
你就不能跑得更快吗?

Baloo!
Baloo!

What... what is the meaning of this?
这...这是什么意思?

- Mowgli's in trouble! - Shanti, too!
-Mowgli有麻烦了! - Shanti也是!

Who's Shanti?
谁是Shanti?

Huh... uhh!
嗯...呃!

Oh.
哦。

Take the kid, Baghee. I'll help Mowgli.
看着这孩子,Bagheera。我要去帮Mowgli。

Baloo!
Baloo!

Be careful.
小心。

Hmm? Mowgli?
嗯? Mowgli?

Mowgli, is that you?
Mowgli,是你吗?

Mowgli?
Mowgli?

Unh!
呃!

- You! - You!
-你! -你!

- You stay away from me! - What are you doing here?
-你离我远点! -你在这儿做什么?

- Hey, I'm here because when a member of my den gets in trouble. - I'm really not in the mood. OK! I spent a night in the jungle.
-嘿,我在这儿是因为当我们那帮子里的一个伙伴陷入麻烦了。 -我(现在)真的心情很不爽。好吧!我在丛林里过了一夜。

I was attacked by a snake, but I really don't care!
我被一条蛇袭击了,但我真的不在乎!

I am here to help Mowgli!
我在这儿来帮Mowgli!

- You what? - You are?
-你什么? -你是?

I guess we're on the same side.
我猜我们是同一边的。

I guess so.
我猜也是。

- OK. - OK.
-好吧! -好吧!

All right, you, uh, go that way. I'll cover you.
好了,你,呃,走那条路,我掩护你。

Oh, no.
哦,不。

Well, isn't this a delightful turn of events?
好啊,这不算是一个令人愉快的突发状况吗?

So, what's it going to be, man-cub?
那么,接下来会怎么样呢,人类小孩?

You or your adorable little girl friend?
你或者你可爱的小女朋友?

Unh!
呃!

I'm waiting.
我等着呢。

One...
一...

- two. - No, don't!
-二。-不,不要!

Three...
三...

No more games, man-cub.
游戏到此为止,人类小孩。

- Mowgli? - Come on!
-Mowgli? -来啊!

Mowgli, look out!
Mowgli,小心!

- Oh, no! - We can do it!
-哦,不! -我们能做到的!

- Jump! - Unh! - Unh!
-跳! -呃!-啊!

Aah!
啊!

Come on!
快点!

Mowgli.
Mowgli。

Hello, Stripes!
哈啰,老斑纹!

You're looking a bit down in the mouth today.
你看起来有点不走运啊,今天。

Oh, no.
哦,不。

Hey, hey, what's the matter? Cat got your tongue?
嘿,嘿,怎么了? 猫咬到你的舌头了?

Oh, I always said you had a good head...
哦,我经常说,你有个不错的脑袋...

on your shoulders, Khannie me boy.
在你肩膀上,Khannie我的小子唉。

Oh, this is fantastic, playing to a captive audience.
哦,这太神奇了,对着一个被俘虏的观众表演。

I just love it. Ha ha ha.
我就喜欢这样。哈哈哈。

Bagheera.
Bagheera。

Hey, Mowgli.
嗨,Mowgli。

It's awfully good to see you, man-cub.
能见到你真是太好了,人类小孩。

Come on, come on, follow me.
来啊,来啊,跟我来。

Bagheera, this is Shanti,
Bagheera,这是Shanti,

my best friend from the village.
我在村子里最好的朋友。

Shanti!
Shanti!

Mowgli!
Mowgli!

There they are!
他们在那儿!

- Papa! Whoo-hoo! - Come on, Mowgli.
-爸爸!呜呼!-来吧,Mowgli。

Um...
呃...

Mowgli!
Mowgli!

- Shanti! - Shanti!
-Shanti!- Shanti!

Mowgli, I have to go.
Mowgli,我不得不走。

Shanti!
Shanti!

Well, come on, Mowgli.
好吧,过来啊,Mowgli。

Uh...
呃...

Come on, Ranjan.
走吧,Ranjan。

Uh...
呃...

Uh...
呃...

Uhh.
呃。

Aw, Baloo.
哦,Baloo。

It's OK, kid.
没事,孩子。

That girl isn't so bad after all, now, is she?
那个女孩毕竟不那么坏,是不是?

Go on, Mowgli.
去吧,Mowgli。

Really?
真的?

Really. Don't let her get away.
真的,别让她离开了。

Come with me.
和我一起走。

Now, you know I can't do that.
你知道我不可以那样做。

I'm going to miss you, Papa Bear.
我会想你的,熊爸爸。

Me, too, Little Britches.
我也是,小裤子。

Me, too.
我也是。

All right. Ahem. There. Come on, now.
好了。嗯,那边,去吧,马上。

You better hurry up.
你最好快点。

Hey. Wait up!
嘿,等等!

Mowgli!
Mowgli!

What took you so long?
什么(事情)耽误了你这么久?

Race you back.
比赛谁先回去。

Come on, Ranjan.
来啊,Ranjan。

- Whoo-hoo! - Wait. Wait! We're over here!
-呜呼!-等等! 我们在这儿!

- Shanti!- We've found the children! - Papa, Papa!
-Shanti! -我们找到孩子们了! -爸爸,爸爸!

- Ranjan! - Mommy! - You gave us quite a scare.
-Ranjan! -妈妈! -你们把我们吓坏了。

Shanti, I was so worried about you.
Shanti,我好担心你。

I'm OK. Mom, I'm so sorry.
我没事。妈妈,我真对不起。

I was just trying to help Mowgli.
我只是想帮助Mowgli。

I'm sorry, sir. It's just...
对不起,先生,这只是...

No, Mowgli. I'm sorry.
不,Mowgli,是我(应该)抱歉。

I should've understood...
我早应该明白...

that the jungle is a part of who you are.
丛林是你生命的一部分。

I'm just glad you're safe.
我很高兴你平安无事。

Papa!
爸爸!

- Ranjan. - You won't believe it.
-Ranjan。-你不会相信的。

There was a big old snake, and I beat him up.
那儿有一条大老蛇,我打败了他。

Ha ha! Of course you did.
哈哈! 当然了,你能做到。

I'm proud of you, Baloo.
我为你骄傲,Baloo。

- That was a very brave thing... - Uh, Baghee?
-那是件非常勇敢的事... -呃,Bagheera?

Don't go getting any ideas about running after them...
不要产生那些念头,关于追踪他们...

and trying to talk them into staying here with us.
或想说服他们,留下来和我们在一起。

He belongs in that village, and you know it.
他属于那个村子,你是知道的。

- Oh, really? - Yes, really.
-哦,真的吗? -是,真的。

He's got his whole future there.
他的全部前途都在那儿。

I'm sorry, Baloo. You're absolutely right.
对不起,Baloo。你是完全正确的。

I'm really going to miss that kid.
我真的会很想念那个孩子的。

Me, too.
我也是。

Wait a minute.
等一下。

I'm having myself an idea.
我自个儿有了个好主意。

Baloo...
Baloo...

Heh heh!
咯咯!

Come on, Mowgli, we'll be late.
快点,Mowgli,我们要迟到了。

OK. Unh.
好的。呃。

I'm, uh, right behind you.
我,呃,就在你后面。

- Ooh! - Oops.
-哦!-呜。

Just getting some water.
只是去取些水。

All right, but be careful, son.
好的,但是小心点,儿子。

Oh, I will. See you, Pop.
哦,我会的,再见,爸爸。

Heh heh. Let's see if he remembers...
呵呵。让我们着看他是否记得...

to actually bring back some water this time.
这次真的取些水回来。

Hey, Shanti, let's remember...
嘿,Shanti,我们要记得...

to actually bring back some water this time.
这次真的取些水回去。

Unh. Uhh.
呃。呃。

Yeah, man!
耶,伙计!

Man, that beat is chilling me.
伙计,那拍子让我浑身发抖。

- Hiya, Papa Bear. - Hey, there, Little Britches.
-嗨,熊爸爸。-嘿,那儿,小裤子。

Shanti. Ha ha ha!
Shanti,哈哈哈!

Ranjan?
Ranjan?

Oh! Ow!
哦!嗷!

Unh! Unh! Unh!
呃哈!呃哈!呃哈!

Look for the bare necessities,
寻找生活必需品,

the simple bare necessities.
简单的生活必需品。

Forget about your worries and your strife.
忘记你的忧虑和争吵。

Yeah, man!
对,伙计!

I mean the bare necessities,
我指最生活必需品,

that's why us bears can rest at ease…
这就是为什么我们熊能够轻松休息…

with just the bare necessities of life.
(因为)只需要生活的基础必需品。

Oh. Yeah!
哦,是的!

With just the bare necessities of life.
只需要生活的基础必需品。

One more time!
再来一次!

With just the bare necessities of life.
只需要生活的基础必需品。

Yeah. Man.
是的,伙计。

Can you hear it?
你听到了吗?

Yeah. Man.
是的,伙计。

Yeah. Yeah.
是的,是的。

Yeah. Man.
是的,伙计。

Now. I'm the king of the swingers.
现在,我是流行大王。

Oh. The jungle VIP.
哦,丛林的VIP(贵宾)。

I've reached the top and had to stop.
我已到达顶端,却不得不停止。

And that's what bothering me.
这正是让我困扰的。

I wanna be a man. Man-cub.
我想成为一个人,人类孩子。

And stroll right into town,
漫步在村镇里,

and be just like the other men.
就像其他的人。

I'm tired of monkeying around.
我已厌倦了胡闹捣蛋。

Oh. Oobee doo. I wanna be like you.
我就想像你一样。

I wanna walk like you.
我要像你那样走路。

Talk like you, too.
也像你那样讲话。

You'll see it's true...
你会看到,那是真的,

an ape like me...
像我这样的猩猩…

can learn to be human, too.
也可以学着当人类。

Whoo. Baby!
呜...宝贝!

Ha ha! Yes! Take it away!
哈哈! 对! 一起来!

Crazy. Man. Crazy!
疯狂的,伙计,疯狂的!

Heads up!
抬起头!

Here we go!
我们来也!

Come on!
来吧!

Vout-o-roonie!
Vout-o-roonie!

Ha ha ha ha!
哈哈哈哈!

Aw. Yeah! Whoo!
噢,好耶! 呜!

Check this out.
看看这个。

This place is happening.
这地方很新潮。

Can you hear it?
你听到了吗?

Oh. Yeah.
哦,是的。

Yeah. Yeah.
耶。耶。

Step. Step. Step. Step aside...
站,站,站,站到一边去…

and I'll show you what a real rug-cutter can do.
我让你见识一个真正的舞者的本事。

Anything for my Little Britches.
一切都为了我的小裤裤。

Hit it, Papa Bear.
没错,熊爸爸。

Yeah. You.
对,就是你。

I wanna be like you.
我就想像你那样。

I wanna walk like you.
我要像你那样走路。

Talk like you, too.
也像你那样讲话。

You'll see it's true...
你会看到那是真的…

someone like me...
像我这样的人…

can learn to be someone like me.
也能学会像我这样的人。

I can learn to be someone like you.
我可以学会成为像你那样的人。

I can learn to be someone like me.
我可以学会像我这样的人。

Yeah. Man.
是的,伙计。

Hey, not bad.
嘿,不错。

Sometimes when night has come,
有时当夜晚来临时,

the river sings a song.
河流唱着一首歌。

In my dreams it seems to lead me...
在我梦中,它似乎引导我…

right where I belong.
到我归属的地方。

Wandering everywhere,
到处徘徊,

each way I turn is wrong.
每次我都走错方向。

Now I'm wishing I could be there…
现在,我希望我可以到那个地方,

right where I belong.
就是我的归属之地。

Smiles that have warmed me,
温暖着我的微笑,

arms that have held me,
怀抱着我的双臂,

are all a part of who I am.
全是我生命中的一部分。

It's never easy leaving your friends behind.
离开朋友永远都不容易。

Missing them. Loving them.
想念他们,爱着他们。

Someplace was meant for me.
某个对有有意义的地方。

And that's what keeps me strong.
而正是那儿给我力量。

Somehow knowing,
总之,我知道

I'll be going…
我将前往…

right where I belong.
我所归属的地方。

Right where I…
就在...

Home where I…
家的...

Belong.
归属。

Eep. Eep. Eep.
Eep. Eep. Eep.

Eep. Eep. Eep.
Eep. Eep. Eep.

Boom shaka-laka boom bop sh-bop.
Boom shaka-laka boom bop sh-bop.

Boom shaka-laka boom bop sh-bop.
Boom shaka-laka boom bop sh-bop.

Boom shaka-laka boom bop sh-bop.
Boom shaka-laka boom bop sh-bop.

Boom shaka-laka boom bop sh-bop.
Boom shaka-laka boom bop sh-bop.

Boom shaka-laka boom bop sh-bop.
Boom shaka-laka boom bop sh-bop.

Wah ooh.
Wah ooh.

Wah ooh.
Wah ooh.

Wah ooh.
Wah ooh.

Wah ooh wah.
Wah ooh wah.

Boom-a-chaka. Boom-a-chaka.
Boom-a-chaka. Boom-a-chaka.

Boom-a-chaka. Boom-a-chaka. Boom.
Boom-a-chaka. Boom-a-chaka. Boom.

Check out those chat-chat-chattering monkeys,
看看那些聊啊聊啊聊天的猴子们,

swinging through the banyan trees.
在榕树间荡来荡去。

Two by two. Two by two.
成双成对地,成双成对地。

To the jungle rhythm.
跟随着丛林的节奏。

Sounds like a wolf pack way in the distance,
听上去像是一个狼群 在遥远的地方,

singing pretty harmonies.
唱着美妙的和声。

Woo woo woo. Woo woo woo.
Woo woo woo. Woo woo woo.

To the jungle rhythm.
跟随着丛林的节奏。

Eep eep eep.
Eep eep eep.

Now you can hightail it out of the jungle,
现在,你可以马上逃离丛林,

but it never leaves your heart.
但是它从来没有离开你的内心。

First you feel that beat start bubbling under.
起初你会感到那节拍在你心中涌动。

Then you hear the tom toms loud as thunder.
然后你就听见那咚咚鼓声 响如雷鸣。

It's moving me.
它打动着我。

Sounds a lot like being free.
听起来非常像是享受自由。

When I feel. When I feel.
当我感受,当我感受,

When I feel. When I feel.
当我感受,当我感受,

Feel the jungle rhythm.
感受这丛林的节奏。

Eep eep eep.
Eep eep eep.

Feel the jungle rhythm.
感受这丛林的节奏。

Eep eep eep.
Eep eep eep.

Feel the jungle rhythm.
感受这丛林的节奏。

Eep eep eep.
Eep eep eep.

Feel the jungle rhythm.
感受这丛林的节奏。

Eep eep eep.
Eep eep eep.

Feel the jungle rhythm.
感受这丛林的节奏。

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.