RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
好运查理/查莉成长日记/Good Luck Charlie第一季第十二集 S01E12 Kit and Kaboodle

好运查理/查莉成长日记/Good Luck Charlie第一季第十二集 S01E12 Kit and Kaboodle

Teddy agrees to watch their mean neighbor's beloved cat, Kaboodle, and Gabe experiences his first crush; Gabe lies about his family to make it seem like he and his crush, Kit, have a lot in common. He tells her that he is an only child living with his mom after his parents' divorce, which is exactly what Kit tells Gabe. Later on, Kit visits Gabe's house and Gabe, with the help of Teddy and older brother P.J., tries to keep it a secret that his parents are together and he has three siblings. Meanwhile, Kaboodle is checked by a cat therapist, who tells Teddy to readjust... 泰迪同意去看他们的平均邻居的爱猫,Kaboodle,加布经历他的第一挤压;加布是他的家人,使它看起来像他和挤压,试剂盒,有很多共同点。他告诉她,他是唯一的孩子的生活与他的母亲他的父母离婚后,这正是盒告诉加布。后来,包访问加布家,加布,随着玩具和哥哥”的帮助下,试图保持它的秘密,他的父母在一起,他有三个兄弟姐妹。同时,群被猫治疗师检查,谁告诉泰迪调整…

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1qWqe6le 密码:xohv
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Hey, Charlie, check this out.
嘿嘿 小查莉 快看这个

Here's something nobody has ever seen before.
这幅景象以前可从未被披露过

Gabe is brushing his hair.
盖比自己在梳他的头发呀

Do you have to videotape everything we do?
你非得把我们干的所有鸡毛蒜皮的事儿都录下来吗

This isn't a reality show.
这又不是真人秀节目

Oh, I know it's not reality because
哈 我知道这已经脱离现实了

he took a shower without being asked.
因为那小子不用别人啰嗦就自己去洗了个澡

You know what I think?
你知道我在想什么吗

I think you like someone.
我觉得啊 你对谁动心了吧

What if I do? No big deal.
是又怎么样 又不是什么大事

Are you kidding? Your first crush is a huge deal.
没开玩笑吧 你的初恋可绝对是大事一件呐

Look, she is a girl. I'm a guy.
听着 男女异性相吸

These things happen every day.
这种事每天都会发生

Not to you.
可没发生在你身上过呀

I know. Can you believe it?
我知道呀 姐姐你也不相信吧

Hey, kids, come on, let's go.
好了 孩子们 快点 我们走吧

P. J. Honey, can you watch charlie after school?
PJ 亲爱的 你放学后能照看一下查莉吗

I have to work.
我得上班

I can't. I'm working too.
不行啊 我也有工作

I can take charlie with me if you want.
如果你觉得行 那我可以带着查莉一起送外卖去

You want to help your big brother deliver chicken?
你想帮忙你大哥去送鸡肉外卖吗

Or you could come to the hospital
不然你也可以选去医院

And help mommy change bedpans.
帮妈妈给病人换尿盆

You take her.
还是你带着她吧

Gabe, are you wearing aftershave?
盖比 你是不是用了刮胡水

A little.
一点点啊

Why would you do that? You're not shaving yet.
你干嘛要用那个 你又没有胡子可刮

As long as we're being logical,
如果凡事都要问个为什么的话

why do you still have a comb?
那你为什么仍然保留着梳子呢

Get in the car.
赶快上车

Today's all burnt toast
生活搞得一团糟

running late, and dad jokes
就要迟到 爸爸在叫

Has anybody seen my left shoe
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到

I close my eyes, take a bite
我闭上双眼 咬口早餐

Grab a ride, laugh out loud
跳上车子 放声大笑

There it is up on the roof
哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上

I've been there, I've survived
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过

So just take my advice
所以听取我的建议

Hang in there, baby,
宝贝 不要放弃

Things are crazy
世界有很多疯狂无奈

But I know your future is bright
可是我知道你会有美好未来

Hang in there, Baby
宝贝 不要放弃

There is no maybe
不要怀疑

Everything turns out all right
一切终会如你所愿

Sure life is up and down
生活有悲有喜

But trust me, it comes back all around
可是请相信我 坚持就有好结果

You're gonna love who you turn out to be
你会喜欢将来的你

Hang in there, Baby
宝贝 不要放弃

Okay, this is my chance.
很好 现在是我的好机会

Don't blow it.
可别搞砸了

Say something to her.
快去跟她搭讪吧

H-h-hi, Kit.
嗨 凯蒂

Hellllooo, Kit!
你好啊 凯蒂

Yo yo yo, Kit!
哟 哟 哟 凯蒂

My mouth's so dry.
我嘴巴好干啊

I need juice.
得先喝点果汁

It's juice. This is not pee.
这是果汁啦 不是尿裤子

That went well.
进展不错

Is your sister home?
你姐姐在家吗

Yes.


Who was that?
谁啊

Mrs. Dabney with her stupid questions.
达布尼太太来问个蠢问题

I have a follow-up question--
我的问题还有后续呢

May I speak to your sister?
我可以找你姐姐问话吗

What can I do for you, mrs. Dabney?
有什么我可以效劳的 达布尼太太

I'm going out of town for a couple of days
我要出城几天

And I was wondering if you'd be kind enough
我想知道你是不是够友善

to look after my cat Caboodle.
可以帮我照顾我的猫卡不多

Oh, I don't know. I'm awfully busy.
哦 我不晓得耶 我最近忙死了

I'll pay you twenty dollars a day.
一天付你二十块

My schedule just opened up.
我的时间表刚刚空出来

Mm-hmm.
很好

I can trust you, right?
我可以信任你的 对吧

Of course.
当然了

You do seem to be
你确实算是

the least disturbed of all the Duncan kids.
邓肯家孩子们中最不烦人的一个

What an almost sweet thing to say.
几乎算是很好的恭维话了呢

You need to know that Caboodle
你要知道 卡不多

Is the most important thing in the world to me.
是我在这世上最珍贵的宝贝

How's mr. Dabney doing?
达布尼先生最近怎样啊

Like I said, love that Caboodle.
反正照我说的做 好好待卡不多

Who is it?
谁呀

Kwikki Chikki.
咕唧鸡外卖

Oh, hello.
哦 你好

Hi, it's twenty one o seven.
总价是二十一元七分

Oh, okay. Who is this cutie pie?
好的 那这个小可爱是谁啊

I'm p. J.
我叫PJ

I meant the other cutie pie.
我说的是另一个小可爱

Oh, this is Charlie. She's my baby sister.
喔 她叫查莉 是我的小妹妹

Why, isn't she the most precious thing in the whole world?
难道她不是这世上最让人珍爱的小宝贝吗

Yeah, my mom's at the hospital,
是啊 我妈妈在医院里

so I'm looking after her.
所以我要照看她

Oh, you poor dear.
哦 你这个小可怜

Keep the change.
不用找钱了

Are you sure? This is almost a twenty dollars tip.
你确定吗 这可差不多有二十元的小费耶

Oh, you need it more than I do,
唉 你比我更需要它

What with your mom being in the hospital and all.
拿去给在医院的妈妈买点什么吧

Oh, you think my mom is in--
咦 你以为我妈妈是住

I'm not gonna lie to you. It's been hard.
我不骗您 我们确实很艰难

Enjoy your chicken.
请享用您的鸡肉吧

Charlie, welcome to the chicken delivery business.
查莉啊 欢迎加入鸡肉外卖行业

Give him dry food twice a day
每天喂两次猫粮

And make sure his water bowl is always filled.
并确保它的水碗里总是加满水

Oh, and my sister Virginia
还有我妹妹维吉妮亚稍后会过来一起玩

is coming by later for a play date.
还有我妹妹维吉妮亚稍后会过来一起玩

You want me to have a play date with your sister?
你想要我和你妹妹一起玩

Not you-- Caboodle.
不是你 是卡不多

Virginia brings her cat Stanley over.
维吉妮亚会带来她的猫 斯坦利

What a ridiculous name for a cat.
猫的名字这么滑稽啊

Caboodle?
你说卡不多吗

Stanley
我是说斯坦利

Oh, I should go.
哦 我要走了

But so my little Caboodie won't make a scene,
但我的小卡不多多可就要不高兴了

You need to distract him.
你要逗逗他让他分心

Should I pretend to be a mouse?
我要装成耗子吗

Yes.
当然

I was joking.
我是说笑的

I wasn't.
我可不说笑

The cat seems fine to me.
我看这猫现在就挺好啊

I'm paying you.
我可是付钱让你干事的

Now put him down and act like a mouse.
现在放下他然后去扮耗子吧

Squeak squeak.
吱吱 吱吱

You can do better than that.
你能扮得更像一点么

Bare your teeth, wiggle your nose
要龇牙咧嘴皱鼻子

And act like you're eating a piece of cheese.
扮成你正在偷奶酪吃

Now keep doing that for twenty minutes,
现在继续这样扮二十分钟

And he should be fine. Goodbye, my Caboodle.
他就会很安分的 再见了 小卡不多宝贝

Teddy honey, did you lose something?
泰迪宝贝 你在找什么东西吗

Only my dignity.
找我刚丢的尊严

Mom, can you help me with something?
妈妈 你能帮我一下吗

Sure, honey. What can I do for you?
当然可以啦 亲爱的 你要我帮什么

Well, I have this friend
那个嘛 我有个朋友

And he needs to know how to talk to girls.
他想要知道怎么和女孩们聊天

Does this friend have a name?
这朋友叫什么名字

No-orman.
诺曼(无名氏)

No-orman.
诺曼

That's an odd name.
真是个奇怪的名字

Well, I think he's from No-orway.
那个 我想他是挪威来的

Gabe honey, I'm your mom.
盖比宝贝啊 我是你妈耶

You don't have to be embarrassed
你不用觉得难为情的

About telling me about your first crushy-wushy.
来告诉我你的初恋故事吧

I'm just gonna go look it up on the internet.
我还是到网上去搜索一下好了

No no no, it's okay.
别别别 没问题的

I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起

Okay, so what have you said to her so far?
那么 你之前跟她说过什么没

Um, I said,
嗯 我有说啊

"that was juice, not pee."
我说的是“这是果汁 不是尿”

And then she walked away.
然后她就走掉了

Oh, no-orman.
哦 不会吧 无名氏

Every time I get near her,
每次我一靠近她

My heart starts pounding, my hands get all sweaty
我就手心冒汗 心脏扑通乱跳

And I can't speak.
话都说不出来

Oh, you've got it bad.
哦 你痴情得够严重的

I remember my first crush.
我想起自己的初恋时光了

Was it dad?
你的初恋不是老爸吗

Sure, why not?
当然 怎会不是呢

So what do I do? How do I talk to her?
那我该怎么办啊 我要怎么对她开口呢

Well, when you start to get a little nervous,
听好啊 当你觉得开始紧张时

Just ask her questions. Let her do the talking.
你就去问她问题 让她去讲话就行了

Find things you have in common.
找到你们共同的兴趣

So just ask her stuff and listen to the answers?
所以只要问问她然后自己听她回答吗

That sounds easy.
听上去倒蛮简单的

Sure.
你可以的

Relationships are a piece of cake.
感情上的事不过是小菜一碟

That's why married people are always so happy.
这就是为何已婚人士总是这么幸福快乐

Did dad ever get nervous talking to you?
老爸以前追你时说话会紧张吗

Oh, when your dad and I first started dating
哦 你爸和我第一次约会时

We didn't do a lot of talking. Mostly we just--
我们基本上没讲什么话 大多数时间我们都是在

Just what?
在做什么

Played checkers--
在玩西洋棋

Lots and lots of checkers.
玩了很久很久的西洋棋呢

Hey, dad.
嘿 老爸

Hey.


You're taking care of Charlie tomorrow afternoon, right?
明天下午是你要照看查莉的 对吧

I believe I am.
我想是轮到我了

You know, I was thinking maybe
你看 我在想也许可以

she should come to work with me.
带着她一起去送外卖

Why?
为什么

Because I feel I didn't do enough to help out
因为我觉得 在泰迪和盖比小的时候

When Teddy and Gabe were babies.
我都没有怎么帮上足够的忙

Enough? You didn't do anything.
你说足够吗 你根本就没帮忙

I know.
我知道

And it haunts me.
现在我觉得内疚了

It haunts you?
你还会为这个内疚啊

Yes.
真的呀

That's why I have to make it up to you with Charlie.
所以我想通过照顾查莉来补偿你们

Okay.
行啊

I'll miss you, dad.
我会想你的 老爸

Oh, that boy's up to something.
哦 那小鬼肯定在打什么小算盘

I should probably get into this.
看来我得去管管这事儿

Eh, he's all the way upstairs.
算了 反正他就在楼上跑不掉

Listen and find things in common.
聆听并寻找共同话题

Listen and find things in common.
听她说 找到共同点

- Hi. - Hi.
-好啊 -好啊

Tell me about yourself.
给我说说你自己吧

Why?
为什么

I mean, only if you want to.
我是说如果你愿意的话

Okay, what do you want to know?
好吧 你想知道些什么呢

Tell me about your family.
说说你的家人吧

Oh, the family.
哦 家人啊

Actually there's not much to tell.
其实没什么好说的

I'm an only child.
我是独生女

Me too.
我也是

Cool.
那很好啊

What else?
还有什么吗

Well, my parents are divorced.
嗯 我爸妈离婚了

Mine too.
我家也是

Who do you live with?
你跟谁住啊

Who do you live with?
你又是跟着谁呢

My mom.
我跟我妈的

Me too.
我也是啊

Wow, we really have a lot in common.
哇 我们真的有很多共同点

You know, I had a feeling we might.
你知道吗 我早就有这个预感了

Want half of a peanut-butter sandwich?
你想要吃一半花生酱三明治吗

No, thanks. I'm allergic to peanuts.
谢谢不用了 我对花生过敏

Me too.
我也是

You don't do much, do you?
你不太爱动 是吧

Hey hey, catch.
嘿看着 去抓呀

Or stay.
还是别动好了

Good cat.
乖猫咪

Mrs. Dabney, why are you back here?
达布尼太太 你怎么回来啦

Oh, I'm not Estelle. I'm her sister Virginia.
哦 我不是伊斯泰尔啦 我是她妹妹维吉妮亚

Wow, you really look like Mrs. Dabney.
哇 你看上去真的很像达布尼太太

Except for my laugh lines.
但是我有微笑纹

Estelle doesn't have any of those.
伊斯泰尔是一条也没有

Gabe, this is mrs. Dabney's twin sister Virginia.
盖比 这位是达布尼太太的孪生妹妹维吉妮亚女士

This is my brother gabe.
他是我弟弟盖比

Oh, you look like a nice little boy.
哦 你看上去是个很棒的小男孩

Would you like some candy?
要不要吃糖果呀

Only if you eat one first.
除非你自己先吃一个我看

You're as cute as the dickens.
你就跟小恶魔一样可爱呢

Okay, this is dang freaky.
好吧 真是古怪的感觉

Okay, Stanley.
好了 斯坦利

Let's go play with Caboodle.
去和卡不多玩玩吧

Here we go.
我们来啰

Uh-oh.
啊哦

What's wrong?
怎么啦

Caboodle always gets excited when Stanley arrives.
卡不多每次见到斯坦利 一定都会很兴奋的呀

He's just been lying on the couch all day.
他已经这样躺在沙发上一天了

Do you think he's sick?
你觉得他是病了吗

You'd better hope not.
你最好祈祷没有

I'd hate to be in your shoes
我可不希望是在你照看他的时候

If something happened to my sister's baby.
我姐的宝贝发生什么意外

Well, it's not my fault.
可这又不是我的错

She'd understand that, right?
她应该能理解的 对吧

Oh, yeah. She's very understanding.
哦对啊 她是个特别能宽容理解的人

Come on, caboodle, perk up.
来吧 卡不多 打起精神来

This does not look good.
一点反应也没

Oh, I know what will cheer you up--
哦 我知道怎样可以让你有精神了

Mr. Mouse, right?
耗子先生 对不对啊

This does not look good either.
这也没用

The whole family's pitching in to help out with Charlie,
所以我们全家都同心协力来帮忙照顾小查莉

Because my mom's in the hospital.
因为我妈妈在医院里

Thank you.
谢谢你

And thank you.
也要谢谢你呀

Used to be her Halloween costume,
这本来是她的万圣节装扮

But with mom in the hospital,
但是因为妈妈在医院

We can't afford to buy her a winter coat--
我们没钱给她买冬天的外套了

A new winter coat.
一件新的冬装啊

Is your mom any better?
你妈妈好些了吗

The same,
还是老样子

But we're trying to be brave.
但我们都在努力坚强

You poor thing.
可怜的小东西

Aww.


It's hardest on the little ones.
对我这小妹来说是最难受的

Whenever we visit mom in the hospital,
每次我们去医院看妈妈

Charlie does this.
查莉都会这样

Mama mama mama.
妈妈 妈妈 妈妈

Warren, get out here!
沃伦 赶紧出来

And bring your wallet!
把你的钱包也拿来

Thanks for coming on such short notice, Dr. Tushy.
谢谢您这么临时赶过来 塔希医生(音屁股)

It's pronounced "Tushy."
那个词发音是 图希

you don't have to thank me.
你不用谢我

Caboodle Dabney is one of my favorite patients.
卡不多·达布尼是我最喜爱的病人之一

I didn't know veterinarians made house calls.
我不知道兽医也可以上门看诊的呢

Oh, they don't. I'm a therapist.
兽医是不会 我是精神治疗师

A therapist for cats?
给猫咪做精神治疗

And birds. But never at the same time.
也接受禽类服务 不过决不能安排在同一时间

You only make that mistake once.
你就试试看犯那么一次错好了

Uh-huh. Huh.
唔 这样啊

Oh.
原来如此

So what's wrong with caboodle?
那么卡不多到底怎么啦

Well, his aura is off. His chakras are out of line.
看来他的灵光不稳 他的元神也不协调了

How's his poop?
他大便怎么样

Fine. How's yours?
很好啊 你的呢

Well, that's a little personal,
哦 那可有点属于私隐范围了

But since you ask, super good and getting better.
不过既然你问了 我就说吧 我的特棒而且越来越好了

Maybe we should get back to the cat, Dr. Tushy.
也许我们应该还是说回到猫咪吧 特希医生

It's "Tushy."
是图希啦

Tushy.
突希

Huh-uh, tushy.
不对 图希

Tushy?
土希吗

Tushy Tushy Tushy.
图希 图希 图希

Do you have a first name?
我可以叫你的名而不是姓吗

Tish.
我名字是提希

Tish Tushy?
提希·图希

"Doctor."
要加医生的敬称哦

Anyway,
随便吧

can you fix him?
你能治好他吗

No.
不行

But you can. Caboodle is feeling abandoned.
不过你可以 卡不多觉得是被遗弃了

He needs to know he's safe and secure.
他需要安全感

Now close your eyes and send him a thought
现在你闭上双眼 把你的思想传递给他

To let him know you care.
让他知道你对他的爱和关心

Can't you give him a shot or--?
你能不能就给他打一针什么的吗

Send him a thought.
把你的思想传递给他吧

Send him a thought. Send him a thought.
传递思想 传递思想

Do you have a thought?
你现在有什么想法

Oh, I'm having a few of them.
喔 我可是有好些想法呢

Kit.
凯蒂

Hi, Gabe.
你好啊 盖比

What are you doing here?
你怎么来啦

I told my mom all about you
我跟妈妈讲了你的事

And we just wanted to say hi.
我们就是想过来问候一下

Yeah, it is so wonderful that Kit met someone
是啊 凯蒂真幸运能遇上

With a family just like ours.
和我们相同境遇的家庭 是多么好的事啊

Okay.
好啊

Do you mind if we come in?
我们可以进去吗

Yeah, sure, I guess.
当然可以 我猜没问题

Okay.
好的

You know, I'll actually be right back.
不好意思 我去去就回

Okay.
随意哈

I have a big problem. What are you doing?
我遇到大麻烦了 你在干嘛呀

I'm readjusting caboodle's aura. Duh.
我在重建卡不多的灵光呢 呸

I'm in big trouble.
我遇到大麻烦了

What's wrong?
出什么事了

The girl I like is here with her mom.
我喜欢的那个女孩子带着她妈妈来我们家了

What's wrong with that?
那有什么问题啊

I told her mom and dad are divorced and
我告诉她说爸妈离婚了

I'm an only child. What am I gonna do?
还有我是独生子 现在我该怎么办

Okay, the first thing you're gonna do is calm down.
好吧 首先你要先冷静下来

Your negative energy is upsetting the cat.
你的负面能量正使猫咪更消沉呢

You gotta help me.
你一定要帮帮我呀

Okay, relax,
好了 放松

Or later you're gonna have trouble with your poop.
不然之后你大便就也会有麻烦了

Teddy.
泰迪

Fine, I'll go and get rid of them.
好的 我出去打发他们

Wait, they can't know you're my sister.
等等 不能让她们知道你是我姐姐呀

Right, so I will be somebody else.
对 那么我假装成别人

Hi, I'm Teddy, the housekeeper. See?
嗨 我是泰迪 是钟点工 看到没

Hi, I'm Dana. This is Kit.
你好 我是黛娜 我女儿凯蒂

Why are you wearing a cat?
你为什么把猫咪戴在身上呀

Because in my country we have a saying
因为在我的祖国有句谚语叫做

"the house looks its best when a cat's on your chest."
猫咪在怀 房子不坏

What country is that?
那是什么国家呀

Canada.
加拿大

Mrs. Duncan isn't home and I have a house to clean,
邓肯太太不在家 我还要打扫屋子

So as we say in my country, "oot."
所以在我家乡的俗话就是 “去吧”

"oot oot."
去吧 去吧

Okay, could you just tell her we stopped by?
好的 能请你转告他妈妈说我们来过吗

You betcha.
没问题

Hey, everybody.
嗨 大家好

Who's that?
那是谁啊

That's the chicken delivery guy.
那是送鸡块外卖的伙计

Dude, what's with the cat?
姐们 你戴着个猫干啥啊

None of your business.
不管你的事

And don't call me "dude," chicken delivery guy.
还有别叫我姐们 送鸡块外卖的小子

Now come out to the porch
现在跟我到玄关外去

Where I will teach you how to use a doorbell.
我来教你怎么用门铃

You know what's weird?
你知道奇怪之处在哪里吗

He didn't have any chicken.
他根本没带鸡块来啊

He's just here to take our order.
他只是过来先给我们送点餐单

Then another guy comes and delivers it.
然后别的伙计再送餐过来

It's not a good system.
这是个很低效的运作系统

I'm the chicken delivery guy.
对 我就是送鸡肉外卖的伙计

See?
看到没

That is such an adorable baby. Is she--?
这真是个多么可爱的宝宝 她是不是

Part of the promotion. Right, P. J.,
她是现在的促销活动宣传 对吧 PJ

Which may or may not be your name?
PJ是不是你的名字来着

That's right. A promotion.
说的对 现在是我们的促销期

Kwikki chikki is introducing
咕唧鸡店正在宣传

Baby back ribs.
烤嫩肉肋排呀

And they make you carry around a baby?
他们居然真的让你带着一个宝宝到处跑

That comes from corporate.
是公司上层决定的

They have no idea what it's like out in the field.
他们根本不知道基层员工的艰辛

Look who's here. Who is here?
看谁来啦 他是谁呀

Hi, I'm Bob.
嗨 我是鲍伯

The exterminator.
他是个除害专员

Yeah, I'm a little more than that.
是啊 但我比那更高阶一点

Why are you wearing a cat?
你干嘛背着个猫在身上

Oh, forget the cat. There is a skunk in the backyard
哎呀 别管猫了 后院里有一只臭鼬

And I demand you go exterminate it right now.
我要求你赶快去把那玩意给除了

What are you talking about?
你在说什么胡话

Skunks don't come out during the day.
臭鼬白天根本不出来的

Well, then go out and tell him that.
好吧 那你就出去告诉他们别出来

Sorry about that.
很抱歉

He does good work, but he's a little chatty.
他很专业的 就是有些啰嗦

Mom? No!
老妈 不会吧

Well, hello to you too.
好吧 你也好

Hello.
你好啊

Hi, I'm Dana. I'm Kit's mom.
你好我是黛娜 是凯蒂的妈妈

I'm Amy.
我是艾米

This baby is so cute.
这个宝宝好可爱呀

Isn't she?
她果然是吧

She sure makes me want some baby back ribs.
她确实让我都想吃烤肋排了

Beg pardon?
你说啥

No skunk back there. Oh, hey, sweetie.
后院根本没臭鼬 哦你回来啦 甜心

Hey.
亲爱的

Wow, you're very friendly with the exterminator.
哇 你对灭害员可真够友好的

I do sleep next to him every night.
我确实每晚都睡在他旁边

I didn't realize you had a boyfriend.
我都不知道你已经有男朋友了

She's got a what?
他有啥

The exterminator is your boyfriend.
灭害员是你的男朋友呀

The exterminator is my husband.
这个灭害专家是我的老公

So you remarried?
那你是再婚啰

I was never divorced.
我从来没离过婚啊

Well, Kit told me you were.
可是凯蒂告诉我你离婚了

Because that's what gabe told me.
因为那是盖比告诉我的

I may have told a teeny little lie.
我也许是说了一个特别微不足道的谎话

Sorry. I just wanted you to like me.
对不起 我只是希望你喜欢我

Gabe, you should have just told me the truth.
盖比 你应该对我说实话的

I know. And I promise,
我知道 我现在保证

From now on I'll always be completely honest with you.
从现在起 我将一直完全诚实地对待你

I'm back.
我回来啦

Now who's this?
这人又是谁啊

That's either virginia who's nice and gives out candy
她要么是友善到处发糖的维吉妮亚

Or Mrs. Dabney-- her evil twin.
要么就是她那邪恶的孪生姐姐 达布尼太太

We're out of here.
我们离开这里吧

Well, Charlie, the good news is Caboodle's fine.
好吧 查莉 好消息是卡不多没事了

Turns out all he needed was a trip to the litter box.
总算知道了 他需要的只是去垃圾桶附近转转

But the bad news is Gabe's romance with Kit is over.
但坏消息是 盖比和凯蒂的罗曼史算是完了

Well, the good news is
不过 我的好消息是

I don't have to shower anymore.
我再也不用洗澡了

That's really good news.
这还真是好消息

So if your brother gabe
那么要是你遇到你的哥哥盖比

goes to give you a hug,
想要过来抱抱你

Well, good luck, Charlie.
可就祝你好运喽 查莉

Don't worry. That won't happen.
别担心 我才不会抱你呢

Hey, mom, Charlie and I have to work a double tomorrow.
老妈 查莉明天要和我一起去上班

What? Why do you keep taking Charlie to work?
怎么搞的 你干嘛一直要带着查莉出去上班呢

Because I love her.
因为我爱她啊

Nobody?
没人去吗

May I help you?
有什么需要吗

I just wanted to drop off this casserole.
我就是想拿这盘菜给你

Excuse me?
请问为啥

Well, with P. J. 's mom being in the hospital
那个 因为PJ的妈妈在住院

And him practically having to raise Charlie on his own--
他几乎要独自抚养着小查莉

It's just so sad.
真是太感伤了

You think--
啊 你以为

Gosh, that smells good.
天 闻起来真香啊

It is sad.
确实很感伤啊

- I find when people are in need-- - Thank you.
-我觉得当人们在需要时 -多谢你了

Kids, dinner's ready.
孩子们 晚饭有了

It's open.
门开着呢

There's another one?
怎么还有一个

There's another one?
又来了一个啊

What?
见鬼啊

I don't know.
我可不知道

We're the world famous quintuplets, Wisconsin.
我们就是来自威斯康星州举世闻名的五胞胎姐妹

We were the biggest news story of nineteen fifty eight.
我们可是一九五八年最著名的传奇故事呢

This was supposed to be a family reunion.
这次本该是家庭团圆会的

What happened?
怎么没聚成

Estelle kicked us out. That woman's not right.
伊斯泰尔把我们赶出来了 那女人真是有病

Tell me about it!
深有同感啊

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.