RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第七季 第二十集 S07E20 The One with Rachel

老友记/六人行/Friends 第七季 第二十集 S07E20 The One with Rachel's Big Kiss / 瑞秋的同性之吻

Rachel bumps into her old friend Melissa from college who she once kissed after drinking too much sangria. Monica has the seating chart for the wedding finished and Chandler is really sad that only about 10 guests are from his side. Chandler goes to see Rachel at Ralph Lauren's to choose a tux and picks the tux that Pierce Brosnan wore once and sent back. Chandler thinks he is the coolest until he finds out that Ross picked the tux worn by Val Kilmer in Batman. Phoebe doesn't believe Rachel that she made out with Melissa so she goes to dinner with them to ask Melissa ... 瑞秋碰到她的老朋友梅丽莎大学她吻过之后喝了太多酒,鸡尾酒。摩妮卡有座位图为婚礼结束,我真是悲哀,只有大约10的客人从他身边。我去看瑞秋在Ralph劳伦的选择礼服和晚礼服,皮尔斯·布鲁斯南穿着一次采回。我认为他是最酷的直到他发现罗斯被人基尔默在蝙蝠侠穿晚礼服。我不相信瑞秋,她提出了与她让她去和他们一起吃饭,问她…

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Hey, out of all of us, who do you think will get married next?
嘿 我们所有人当中 你们认为下一个结婚的会是谁?

Probably Monica and Chandler.
大概是摩妮卡和钱德

Hi, could I have a pack of Newport Lights?
能不能给我一包新港淡烟?

Oh, um, uh, we don't sell cigarettes, but they have them at the newsstand across the street.
我们没有卖烟 对面的书报摊有卖

That'd be great. Thanks.
那太好了 谢谢

Oh, my God.Melissa Worbert. I don't think I have the energy for this.
我的天 梅莉莎伍伯 我没有力气应付她

Oh, my God! Ray-Ray Green?
我的天!瑞瑞葛林?

Melissa. Hey.
梅莉莎 嘿

You have been M.I.A for the past seven sorority newsletters,
我们姐妹会期刊 连续7期都说你失踪了

What's up with you?
你怎么了?

Why don't I tell you over here?
我们到那边去再说吧

So last I heard you were gonna get married.
上次我听说你要结婚了

Oh.Poor Ray-Ray.
可怜的瑞瑞

Oh, no, no. It's... It's good. It's all good.
不 我其实很好

- I actually work at Ralph Lauren. - Shut up!
- 我现在替罗夫罗兰工作 - 闭嘴!

I will not. Heh, heh. I'm the divisional head of men's sportswear.
我才不闭嘴 我是 男装运动服饰部门的主管

Oh, shut up more! Are you friends with Ralph?
不会吧!你跟罗夫是朋友吗?

- Oh, please. Ha. - Are you?
- 拜托 - 你是吗?

No.
不是

Listen, we have to have dinner. What are you doing tomorrow nignt?
我们一定要一起吃个饭 你明天晚上做什么?

- Oh, tomorrow. I don't know. -You do now. You're having dinner with me.
- 明天 我不知道 - 现在你知道了 你要和我吃晚饭

Shut up.
闭嘴

I've gotta go. This has been so great, Ray-Ray.
我要走了 看到你真好

Oh, there you are.
哦 这儿

Um, so listen, just call me. Here's my card.Oh, wow, thanks.
- 打电话给我 这是我的名片 - 哇 谢谢

- Oh, you're in real estate? - Oh, no,that's an old card.
- 你在做房地产? - 不 那是旧名片

I wanted to get out of that and-and do something where I can really
我必须辞掉那工作去做些

...help people and make a difference.
可以帮助别人和改变世界的工作

Wow. What do you do now?
现在你做什么?

I'm a party planner.
宴会规划

- I'll see you tomorrow. - Okay.
- 明天见 - 好

Hey guys, look who's back. It's Ray-Ray.
看谁回来了 是瑞瑞

That was my friend, Melissa, from college.
那是我大学的朋友梅莉莎

She seems really, really fun!
她好像好好玩!

She's actually very sweet, and we used to be very close.
她真的很甜 我们曾经很亲密

Wait a minute. She's not the one who you?
等一下 她不是那个你 ?

Who you what? Who you what?
你怎样?你怎样?

- Yes. - Wow!
一是 一哇!

Wow... Wow, what? Who you what?
哇什么?你怎样?

Oh, it's not a big deal.
没什么大不了

They were lovers.
她们曾经是情人

- What? - What?
- 什么? - 什么?

No, we weren't. It was nothing.
不 我们不是情人 那又没什么

It was one night, senior year, and we went to a party...
大四的时候 有一天晚上 我们去参加舞会

...had a lot of sangria, and you know, ended up...
喝了很多桑格利亚调酒 你知道 结果

...kissing for a bit.
我们接吻了

So that's two of my wives.
我有两任老婆是同性恋

Okay, so this is where the band is. And this is where the bar is.
这是乐队的所在 这儿是吧台

And all these pins have people's names on them. Rach, here you are.
这些大头针上都有人名 瑞秋 你在这里

Why don't we just take me and put me with a Manhattan in my hand...
何不给我一杯曼哈顿

...talking to the cute bartender.
让我和可爱的酒保聊天

These pins aren't for playing, are they?
大头针不是用来玩的 是不是?

Okay, the red ones are my guests, and the blue pins are yours.
红的是我的客人 蓝色的是你的

This is so sad. I only have like 10 pins.
真可怜 我只有10个客人

Heh, Chandler, relax. It's not a contest.
钱德 轻松一点 这又不是比赛

Certainly not a close one.
不是实力相近的比赛

- Hello. - Hey.
- 大家好 - 嘿

Hey, Rach.
嘿 瑞秋

Stop picturing it!
不要再想像了!

Okay, I think that's it. The seating chart is done. This is our wedding.
我想这样可以了 座位表好了 这就是我们的婚礼

Wow. They all look like they're having fun.
他们看来好像都很开心 不是吗?

So where are my parents gonna be?
我爸妈坐哪里?

Well, if this is the wedding hall, then
如果这是结婚礼堂

...your parents would be over here at home in Queens.
你父母会在皇后区的家里

They're not invited?
他们没有被邀请?

Oh, no, they're gonna be crushed!
太糟了 他们一定会很伤心!

Why would they think they're invited?
他们为什么以为会被邀请呢?

You got me. I don't...
你问倒我了 我不

- Joey! - I'm sorry.Look, I thought parents were coming.
- 乔伊! - 抱歉 我以为父母都会来

Your parents are coming. Chandler's parents are coming.
你的父母会来 钱德的父母也会来

Ross' parents are coming.
罗斯的父母也会来

Ross' parents are my parents.
罗斯的父母就是我的父母

Well, see, parents are coming.
看 父母们都会来

- Y'know I think we should invite them.. - Oh please, you just want more blue pins.
- 我们应该请他们 - 拜托 你只是想要增加蓝色大头针

Well, this is just sad.
这实在太惨了

All right. Maybe I can fit them in if I just do some rearranging.
好啦 也许我可以把他们排进来 不过要重新安排位置

But Rachel may actually have to sit at the bar!
瑞秋可能真的要坐在吧台

That is not a problem.
没有问题

- Maybe you'll order a little sangria. - Oh, get out of here!
- 也许你可以叫一 杯桑格利亚调酒 - 去你的!

So now, these are all the tuxedos that we make and if there's anything that you like, we can make you a deal.
这是我们的礼服 如果有你喜欢的 可以便宜些

Anything at all. But these are the three that Monica pre-approved.
全部都可以 但这三件是摩妮卡先核准的

Uh, well, thanks a lot for hooking me up.Rach.
谢谢你替我们拉到关系 瑞秋

And I want you to know that I want you to attend our wedding as my guest.
我想请你做我的客人 参加我们的婚礼

I'm Monica's maid of honor.
我是摩妮卡的伴娘

Okay, don't try to blue-pin me.
别想把我变成蓝色大头针

- Well, what's the deal with these? these look nice. - They are nice.
- 那这些呢?这些看起来不错 - 是不错

We-we custom-make tuxedos for celebrities and then when they're done with them they just send them back.
都是帮名人量身打造的 他们穿过后就送回来这儿

- You mean, like, for award shows? - Some of them.
- 你是指像颁奖典礼之后? - 有些是

ou mean these tuxes have been down the red carpet with people yelling,
这都上过红地毯 被人叫着

..."Who are you wearing? You look fabulous!"
"你是穿谁的?你看来棒极了!"

Might I suggest watching a little more ESPN...
容我建议你 多看一点ESPN体育台

...and a little less E!
少看一点艺人八卦节目

Okay. Who wore those?
谁穿过这些?

- Well, uh, this one's Tom Brokaw. - Not bad.
- 这是汤姆布若考穿过的 - 不错嘛

This one is, uh, Paul O'Neil.
这是保罗欧尼尔穿过的

Who's that?
他是谁?

He plays for the Yankees. Seriously, ESPN.
他是《洋基队》的球员 真的 多看ESPN

Just once in a while. Have it on in the background.
有的时候 开着当背景也好

Ooh, this one was Pierce Brosnan.- Pierce Brosnan?
- 这是皮尔斯布洛斯南穿过的 - 皮尔斯布洛斯南?

Are you serious? - Uh-huh.
- 真的吗? - 真的

007?This is James Bond's tux?
0 07?詹姆士庞德的燕尾服?

Oh, I have to get married in James Bond's tux.
我一定要 穿詹姆士庞德的燕尾服结婚

Ha, ha. It's a pretty cool tux.
是很酷的礼服

Ah, it's not just that. I would be England's most powerful weapon.
不只如此 我会是 英格兰最强大的武器

A jet-setting heartbreaker on Her Majesty's secret service.
女王陛下的秘密特务 环游世界的负心人

A man who fears no one, with a license to kill.
有杀人执照 什么都不怕的男人

Would Monica let me wear this?
摩妮卡会不会让我穿这件?

We should really learn how to play the real way.
我们应该学真正的玩法

I like our way.
我喜欢我们的玩法

Chess!
将军!

- Nice move. - Yeah.
- 走的好 - 是啊

- Hey. -Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿

So Joey I just hooked Ross and Chandler up with some tuxedos for the wedding, do you need one?
乔伊 我替罗斯和钱德 找到燕尾服 你需要吗?

No, I'm performing the ceremony. I'm not wearing a tux.
不 我要主持婚礼 我不要穿燕尾服

- What are you gonna wear? - Multi-colored robes.
- 那你要穿什么? - 多彩的袍子

Ooh, and maybe a hat.
也许戴一顶帽子

- Does Monica know about this? - I don't think so.
- 摩妮卡知道吗? - 不知道

Can I please be there when you tell her?
你告诉她时我可以在场吗?

Hey, Rach, you want to go to a movie tonight?
瑞秋 晚上要不要去看电影?

Oh, y'know what? I can't. I have to have dinner with that Melissa girl.
没办法 我要和梅莉莎吃饭

Can I come?
我可以跟你去吗?

I won't even talk! You'll just hear the noise from my video camera.
我不会说话 你只会听见 我摄影机的声音

- What? What's going on? - Oh good! Can I tell her?! Can I tell her?!
- 什么?怎么回事? - 我可以告诉她吗?

Well, do you want to hear what actually happened or Joey's lewd version?
你要听真正发生的事 还是乔伊的淫荡版本?

- Joey's
乔伊的

Okay, come on.
喂 少来

I had this friend from college
大学时我有一个朋友

...and I made the stupid mistake of telling Joey that one time...
我犯了一个很蠢的错误 告诉乔伊有一次

...she and I, you know, kissed a little bit.
她和我接吻了

Yeah, I'm sure that happened.
是噢 我相信你们有

- It did. - Sure.
- 真的啊 - 当然

Hey, heh. It happened.
那真的发生了

Yeah, it was senior year in college. It was after the Sigma Chi luau
是大四那年 有一次姐妹会 开夏威夷主题派对

...and Melissa and I got very drunk.
我和梅莉莎喝得大醉

And we ended up kissing. For several minutes.
结果我们两个接吻了 好几分钟呢

Which means she had a couple spritzers and a quick peck on the cheek.
那表示她喝了几杯 轻轻吻在脸颊上

- Why are you taking this away from me?
你为什么要剥夺我的幻想?

Why is it so hard for you to believe?
为什么这么难让你相信?

Okay. I just didn't know that you were a lesbian.
好吧 我不知道你是同性恋

I'm not saying that I'm a lesbian. I'm just saying that this happened.
我不是说我是同性恋 我只是说那件事发生了

It just seems pretty wild. And you're... You know, so...
我只是那觉得很狂野 而你是这么地

...vanilla.
乖宝宝

Vanilla? I'm not vanilla. I do lots of crazy things.
乖宝宝?我不是乖宝宝 我会做很多疯狂的事

I mean, I got drunk and married in Vegas.
我还喝醉了 在拉斯维加斯结婚

To Ross.
和罗斯

All right, y'know what?If you don't want to believe me about this,
这样吧 如果你不相信我

...just come with me to dinner tonight and she'll tell you.
今晚和我一起去吃饭 她会告诉你

Okay. Because I can't picture it.
好吧 因为我想像不出来

You should get inside my head.
你该看看我脑袋里的画面

Guess what I got for your wedding?
猜我为你的婚礼弄到什么?

A freakishly thin date with a hanger for a head?
头是衣架 瘦巴巴的女伴?

Rachel hooked me up with a tux. But not just any tux.
瑞秋替我弄到一件燕尾服 但不是随便一件

Batman's tux!
是蝙蝠侠的!

- What? - That's right.
- 什么? - 没错

Made expressly for Val Kilmer, and worn by him in the hit film...
特快速做给方基墨 让他穿在票房冠军电影

...that Batman film he was in.
他演的那部蝙蝠侠电影里

You can't wear that. I'm wearing the famous tux.
你不能穿那件 我要穿名人的燕尾服

- James Bond's tux. - So?
- 詹姆士庞德的燕尼服! - 那又怎样?

If you wear that, it'll make mine less special.
那又怎样?如果你穿那件 会让我的不那么特别

You need something to to make it special?
你需要什么东西来让那天特别吗?

Hello! You have the most special thing of all.
喂!你有了最特别的一样

You are marrying the woman you love.
你娶了你爱的女人

Please don't take away my cool thing. Pretty please?
拜托不要抢走我的锋头 拜托拜托?

"Pretty please?" Not very, uh, 007.
"拜托拜托?"不怎么0 07

Look, it's my wedding day okay? If you were getting married I would never do anything to upset you.
如果你要结婚 我不会做任何让你生气的事

- When I got married you slept with my sister.- That was pretty 007.
- 我结婚的时候 你和我妹妹上床 - 那就很0 07

- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿

Okay, good. You're here.All right, I figured it out.
好 你来了 好 我想出办法来了

I'm gonna take 2 tables of 8, add your parents...
我把这两桌的8个人 加上你父母

...and make them into 3 tables of 6.
变成3桌6个人

And I called the caterer. I added two extra meals,We are good to go!
我已经通知了办酒席的人 要多做两份 都弄好了!

Yeah. They're not coming.
他们不来了

What?
什么?

Somehow they got the idea that you only invited them because of me.
他们觉得 你是因为我才邀请他们的

They feel unwanted.
他们觉得不被欢迎

That's too bad. It's true. But too bad.
真糟糕 那是真的 不过还是很糟糕

- Look Mon, if you could just call my mom. - Oh, Joey.
- 摩妮卡 你可以打电话给我妈 - 乔伊

Come on. Just let her know that you really want them to be there.
拜托 让她知道你希望他们去

Let's not forget this is a woman who has sent you many lasagnas over the years..
不要忘记 多年来 她送过你很多很多千层面

-No, she hasn't.-Is it her fault that some of them didn't make it to you?
- 她哪有 - 有些没送到你手里不是她的错

What am I gonna say?
我要说什么?

Just tell them you mixed up invitations. No, no, no, blame it on the post office.
告诉她请帖搞乱了 不 怪邮局好了

They hate the post office. And the Irish.
他们最恨邮局 还有爱尔兰人

But I don't think you could blame it on them.
不过我想你不能怪到他们头上

Hello? Yeah, hi. Uh, Mrs. Tribbiani? Hi, this is Monica Geller.
喂?你好 崔比亚尼太太吗? 我是摩妮卡盖勒

I'm just calling to say that Chandler and I uh, really hope you can make it to the wedding.
我想告诉你 钱德跟我很希望 你们能来参加婚礼

Yeah, apparently a bunch of invitations that we sent weren't delivered.
我们很多请帖都没寄到

Um, I guess there was some screw-up at the damn post office.
我精又是可恶的邮局搞砸的

Tell me about it.
就是嘛!

Yeah, the U.S. Post Office? No. More like U.S. Lost Office.
什么美国邮局嘛? 更像是美国遗失局

What are they, Irish?
搞什么嘛 都是爱尔兰人吗?

Anyway, his name's Allen. And we've been going out for three years.
他叫艾伦 我们在一起三年了

He was my first client when I became a party planner.
他是我做宴会规划的第一位客户

He was actually planning a party for his girlfriend at the time.
那时他正要为当时的女朋友 规划一场宴会

- Oh, well.
结果就是这样罗

- He was Theta Beta Pi at Syracuse. - Oh! Oh, that's great.
- 他是雪城大学兄弟会的 - 真好

- Phoebe, were you ever in a sorority? - Of course.
- 菲比 你参加过姐妹会吗? - 当然

Yes. I was a, um, Thigh Mega Tampon.
我是大腿大卫生棉条的成员

What one?
哪一个?

Yeah, we were really huge too. But they had to shut us down...
我们也很庞大 但后来被关掉了

...when Regina Phalangie died of alcohol poisoning.
因为瑞吉娜佛兰姬基死于酒精中毒

Isn't it a shame when one girl ruins it for the whole bunch?
真是糟糕 一颗老鼠屎就毁了一锅粥

Anyway...
不管了

Speaking of drinking too much, I was, uh, telling Phoebe...
讲到喝太多 我告诉菲比

...that one crazy night after the Sigma Chi luau where you and I uh, we made out.
姐妹会开夏威夷派对 很疯的那晚 我们亲吻的事

What?
什么?

Remember we... Come on, we had sarongs on and the coconut bikini tops.
记得我们 我们穿着沙龙 还有椰子壳比基尼上衣

We went back to the house and got really silly...
之后我们回到家 在那儿疯癫

...and we made out.
然后我们接吻了

Wow, Ray-Ray, I have no idea what you're talking about.
瑞瑞 我不知道你在说什么

Really?
真的吗?

Ross is Batman.
罗斯是蝙蝠侠

Well, he did manage to keep his identity secret for a long time.
他还真会掩护秘密身分 瞒了这么久

Rachel got Ross the tuxedo that Val Kilmer wore in Batman.
瑞秋替罗斯弄到 方基墨在《蝙蝠侠》里穿的燕尾服

Batman is so much cooler than James Bond.
蝙蝠侠比詹姆士庞德酷多了

- What are you talking about?! 007 has all those gadgets. - Batman has a utility belt.
- 什么啊?007有很多工具 - 蝙蝠侠有工具腰带

- 007 has a fancy car. - Batman has the Batmobile.
- 007有很炫的车 - 蝙蝠侠有蝙蝠车

- 007 gets all the ladies. - Heh. Batman has Robin.
- 007有很多女人 - 蝙蝠侠有罗宾

We get ESPN, right?
我们有E SPN台 对吧?

How about you go put on your 007 tuxedo, and I'll make you a nice martini?
你何不去穿上你的007燕尾服 我来替你调一杯.马丁尼

Actually I don't like martinis.
我不喜欢马丁尼

- A Yoo-Hoo with a funny straw? - Ooh, yum.
- 那有搞笑吸管的摇摇饮料呢? - 好的

- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿

I know the invitation says 6:00...
请帖上写晚上6点

...but does that mean that you want people to get there at six, or the show is gonna start right at six?
那是指6点入席 还是6点开始表演?

The show?
"表演"?

Right, the wedding. Gotcha.
对 婚礼 知道了

But I mean, it's gonna start a little late right? I mean, weddings start late. Right?
不过婚礼会晚一点开始 对不对?

Have you ever been to one of my weddings?
你有参加过我规划的婚礼吗?

Ah, well, the thing is it's the same day as my niece's christening
那天我外甥女也要受洗

...and I really want my parents to be there in time to see me.
我希望我父母能准时出席来看我

Because my part's just in the beginning I'm not even in the rest of the show - Wedding!
我的部分是在开始时 我根本不在其他的表演 婚礼

The wedding starts at 6.
婚礼6点开始

Okay. I totally hear you.
好 我听到了

Ooh! How about this? I vamp till they get there.
这样如何?我可以表演到他们到达

Heh. You'll "vamp"?
你要"表演"?

Yeah, yeah, like warm up the crowd. Ask where they're from.
像是和观众打打屁 问他们从哪儿来

In Joey Tribbiani, you get a minister and an entertainer.
因为有乔伊崔比亚尼在 就同时有教士和演艺人员

I'm a "ministainer."All right?
我是一位"教演人"

There's no one better. There's no one greater.
不会有更好的 不会有更棒的

How can you not remember us kissing?
你怎么能不记得我们接吻的事?

I don't know. I don't remember a lot of things that never happened.
不知道 我不记得 很多从没发生过的事

Remember, we were on the sleeping porch? We couldn't stop giggling.
拜托 记得我们在寝廊里 一直笑一直笑吗?

Our coconuts kept knocking together.
我们的椰子壳撞在一起

Somewhere Joey's head is exploding.
乔伊的头在某处爆炸了

but come on - Listen, I'm sorry I don't want to make you uncomfortable,
抱歉 我不是想 让你觉得不自在

...but I told Phoebe it happened, and she doesn't believe me.
但我告诉菲比那件事 她不相信我

I'm sorry,Ray-ray.. I mean, if I thought it happened, I would say it.
对不起 瑞瑞 如果我认为真有那回事 我会承认的

Maybe I passed out and you did stuff to me while I was sleeping.
也许我昏睡过去了 你在我睡觉时对我做了什么

No.
没有!

It's okay, you don't have to do this. I believe you.
瑞秋 没关系的 不用这么做 我相信你

If you say you kissed Melissa, then you kissed Melissa.
如果你说你吻过梅莉莎 你就是吻过梅莉莎

- Thank you, Phoebe. - Okay.
- 谢谢你 菲比 - 好

- But she didn't. - I know.
- 可是她没有 - 我知道

You just carry that around?
你带着它走来走去?

Yes.I find it to be something of a conversation piece.
是的 我发现这是个好话题

- Between you and? - Gunther.
- 你和 ? - 阿甘

Hey, hey. Why don't we put them on?
我们一起穿上吧

Get a picture of Batman and James Bond, together.
拍一张蝙蝠侠和 詹姆士庞德一起的照片

I would but mine doesn't fit. The pants are a little tight.
我很乐意 但是我的不合身 裤子小了一点

A little tight? I could see 00 and 7 in those things.
小了一点?我可以看到 里面的两个0和一个7

Well that stinks.I was looking forward to wearing our celebrity tuxes together.
真糟糕 我还很期持 穿着我们的名人燕尾服一起亮相

- does that mean that you're not going to wearing yours?- Are you kidding? It's Batman's tux!
- 那表示你不穿你的了? - 你开玩笑吗?这是蝙蝠侠的燕尾服!

Let me try it on.
我试穿看看

Okay. But just the jacket. 00 and 7 are not getting in there.
好吧 只有外套 两个O和一个7不要进去

Holy double-vented comfort, Batman!
双面通风的舒适成 蝙蝠侠!

- What's this?
这是什么?

An invitation to the At First Sight premiere?
《真情难舍》首映的请束?

Oh, my God.Val Kilmer didn't wear this in Batman.
天啊 方基墨没有 在《蝙蝠侠》里穿这件

He wore it to the premiere of some tooty-fruity love story where he played a blind guy!
他穿这件去参加 他演瞎子的那部文艺爱情片首映

Let me see that.
给我看

Oh, man.
老天

The only super power you have is the slightly heightened sense of smell.
你唯一的超能力 是稍微强化的嗅觉

Hey. Monica? Chandler? Can I talk to you guys for a second?
摩妮卡 钱德 可以和你们谈谈吗?

I give up. Whatever you want, you can have it.
算了 我放弃了 你要怎样就怎样吧

You wanna sing a song? You wanna do a dance?
你要唱歌还是跳舞?

You want your mom stand at the Alter and scream racial slurs? I don't care!
还是要你妈在祭坛前 吼出种族吱视的字眼?我都不在乎

No. I just want to thank you guys for what you did for my parents. that was really sweet.
我只是要谢谢你们 为我父母做的一切

They're so happy to get to be a part of your special day.
他们很高兴 能参与你们最特别的一天

Well, your welcome. Tell them we're glad they're coming.
不客气 告诉他们 我们很高兴他们会来

I will. Oh, check out what they got me to wear for the ceremony!
我会的 给你们看 我婚礼要穿的衣服!他们替我准备的

I wear it like this when I marry you guys. And then this...
我替你们证婚时这样戴 然后

...is for party time.
在宴会时这样戴

It happened. I am telling you it happened.
- 那是真的 我告诉你那发生过 - 好的

Hey, it was great meeting you.
很高兴认识你

And, uh, Rachel? I don't think I'll be calling you because, uh...
还有 瑞秋?我想我不会 打电话给你了 因为

...you know, you've gotten weird.
你变得好奇怪

Take care, you guys.
保重 两位

Wha... Wait a minute. Okay, look.
等一下!好 听着

Look, that night was the one wild thing I have ever done in my entire life
那天晚上是我所做过 最狂野的一件事

and I'm not gonna let you take that away from me!
我不会让你这样抹煞掉

So if you don't remember that, maybe you'll remember this
如果你不记得那件事 也许你会记得这个

Oh, my God. You love me.
我的天 你爱我

- What?
什么?

- Of course I remember our kiss.I think about it all the time.
我当然记得我们的吻 我一直想着这件事

I can still hear the coconuts knocking together, I...
我还能听到 椰子壳碰在一起的声音

I didn't want to tell you, because I didn't think you'd return my love.and now that you have
我不想告诉你 因为我不觉得 你会回报我的爱 现在你回报

Aw! Look who's being suddenly shy.
你看谁突然害羞起来了

You can't tell me you don't feel what I feel.
你一定和我有一样的感觉

Nobody can kiss that good and not mean it.
一定要发自于真心 才能吻得那么好

I'm just a good kisser.
我只是吻功很好

Shut up.
闭嘴

I'm sorry.
对不起

Oh, you don't have to be sorry.
你不必道歉

I'm obviously kidding.
我在开玩笑

I'm not in love with you. I'm not in love with her.
我没爱上你 我没爱上她

I don't hear coconuts banging together.
我没听到椰子壳撞在一起的声音

I don't picture your face when I make love to my boyfriend.
我和男友做爱时没幻想你的脸

Anyway, I gotta go.
我要走了

A kiss goodbye?
吻别一下吧?

No? Okay.
不要?好吧

I mean, I had no idea that that would...
我完全不知道那会

What the hell was that?
这是怎么回事?

Just wanted to see what all the fuss was about.
想看看这一场混乱是怎么来的

- And? - I've had better.
- 然后呢? - 我有过更好的

All right! I found one that fits!
好 我找到一件合身的

Well, you know what they say? 23rd time's a charm.
是啊 人们常说 第23次就会成功

Aw! Look at you, all handsome.
看看你 好英俊

- Whose is it? - Oh, does it matter?
- 谁穿过这件? - 有关系吗?

All that matters is that you look so handsome.
唯一重要的是你看来很英俊

- Whose is it? - I don't want to say.
- 是谁的? - 我不想讲

Come on, I don't care. Whose is it?
我不在乎 是谁的?

Diane Keaton.
黛安基顿

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.