RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第三季 第十三集 S03E13 The One Where Monica and Richard Are Just Friends / 莫妮卡和里查德只做朋友

老友记/六人行/Friends 第三季 第十三集 S03E13 The One Where Monica and Richard Are Just Friends / 莫妮卡和里查德只做朋友

Monica bumps into Richard at the video shop. They go out for a burger just as friends. Rachel gets in late from work every night. Phoebe is dating a sporty guy. Joey and Rachel exchange their favourite books to see which one is better. Monica shows Richard how to cook lasagna and they make love. They wanna try being friends who sleep together. They have a great time together and Monica wants to be with him for real again. Richard would love to be with Monica but they're right back where they were and they both know how it's gonna end. 摩妮卡撞到李察在音像店。他们去了一个汉堡一样的朋友。瑞秋会在每天晚上工作到很晚。菲比和一个运动的人。乔伊和瑞秋交换了他们喜欢的书,看哪一个是更好的。莫妮卡显示李察如何煮面条和他们做爱。他们想尝试的朋友睡在一起。他们有一个伟大的时间在一起,莫妮卡想与他真的再次。李察愿意和莫妮卡但他们回到他们那里,他们都知道它会结束。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Hey.


Six dollars, please.
总共六块钱

Six? I just had it for one night. It's 3.
六块?我只租了一晚 应该是三块

Eight o'clock is the cutoff. And, oh, it's 8:02.
是到八点 现在已经八点零二分了

You know, in a weird way, you have too much power.
我觉得你有太多权力了

Look, you're gonna have to help me out here because I only have 3.
你得帮帮我 因为我只有三块

I can help with that.
我可以帮你

Oh, my God. Richard?
天啊,理查?

- Hi. - Hi.
-你好 -你好

Wow. Your lip went bald.
你的胡须剃掉了

Thanks.
谢了

So you look great.
你看起来很棒

Yeah, right. Ha, ha.
是啊

No, you do. You...
是真的…

- You just... You... - What?
-你… -怎样?

You got panties stuck to your leg.
你有条内裤粘在腿上

Ahem, that's because I was just grabbing some things out of the dryer...
因为我刚刚从干衣机收衣服

...and static cling. Ha, ha.
静电的关系

Or maybe it's just because God knew I'd be running into you...
不然就是上帝知道 我会撞见你

...and saw an opportunity.
看到这个大好机会

It's good to see you.
很高兴看到你

It's good to see you too.
我也很高兴看到你

- See that guy? He's in "Classics" now... - Who?
-有看到那个家伙吗?他在经典区… -谁?

...but you know as soon as we leave, he's going straight to the porn.
但我们一离开 他就会去A片区

He's gonna go up to the counter with Citizen Kane...
他会租《大国民》…

...Vertigo and Clockwork Orgy. - Ha, ha.
《迷魂记》和《发条橘子》

This is nice.
太棒了

- Ha, ha. Yeah. - I miss this.
-对 -我怀念这个

Me too.
我也是

So you wanna get a hamburger or something?
你想去吃点汉堡吗?

Aw, um, I don't know if that's a good idea.
我不知道这样好不好

No. Just friends. I won't grope you. I promise.
只是朋友,我保证不会偷摸你

Yeah, I think it's too soon.
我觉得太快了

No, it's not too soon. I had lunch at 11.
不会太快 我十一点吃的午餐

Yeah, baby.
好耶,宝贝

- What are you doing? - Making chocolate milk. You want some?
-你在干嘛? -做巧克力牛奶,要来一点吗?

No, thanks. I'm 29.
不用,我已经二十九岁了

Oh, my God. I gotta go to work.
天啊,我得去上班了

What time do you think you're gonna get off tonight?
你今天会几点下班?

I don't know, honey. It could be really late.
我不知道,可能会很晚

Oh, come on. Not again.
不会吧,又来了

Oh, I know. I'm sorry. Listen, I'll make a deal with you, okay?
我知道,对不起 我跟你打个商量,好吗?

- Mm. - Every night that you're asleep...
只要我下班回家…

...before I get home from work... - Yeah.
-而你已经睡了… -嗯

...I will wake you up in a way that has proved very popular in the past.
我会用过去很受欢迎的方法 叫你起床

Well, now, if you need to stay late, I want to be supportive of that.
如果你得晚下班 我一定会支持你

Thank you.
谢谢

- Hi. - Hey, Pheebs.
-嗨 -嘿,菲比

- Hi. - Hey.
-嗨 -嘿

Look at you. Since when do you Rollerblade?
看看你,你什么时候 开始溜直排轮了?

Oh. Since tomorrow.
明天开始

I met this really cute guy in the park.
我在公园 遇见一个很可爱的家伙

And he, like, you know, jogs and blades and swims, and so we made a deal.
他喜欢慢跑、溜直排轮和游泳 所以我们交换条件

He's gonna teach me how to do all sorts ofjock stuff.
他会教我做些运动

- And what are you gonna do for him? - I'm gonna let him.
-那你会替他做什么? -我会让他教

- Okay. - Cool.
-好吧 -很好

- Morning. - Hey.
-早安 -嘿

- Somebody got in late last night. - Ahem.
有人昨晚很晚回来喔

Yeah, well, I ran into Richard.
嗯,我撞见理查

- When did this happen? - Oh, um, around 8:02.
-什么时候的事? -大约八点零二分

And we, uh, talked for a little while...
我们聊了一会…

...and then, um, we went out for an innocent burger.
然后去吃纯友谊汉堡

Oh, there's no such thing as an innocent burger.
噢,没有什么 所谓的纯友谊汉堡

Are you gonna see him again? - Tomorrow night.
-你会再见他吗? -明天晚上

Monica, what are you doing?
摩妮卡,你在干嘛?

Well, she spent the last six months getting over him...
她花了六个月的时间 忘记他…

...and now she's celebrating that by going on a date with him.
现在用跟他约会 来庆祝

It's not a date, okay?
这不是约会,好吗?

I'm just gonna teach him how to make a lasagna for some potluck dinner he has.
我只是要教他做 带去朋友派对家的千层面

Well, you might want to make a little extra because, you know...
你可能会想要多做一点 因为…

...you'll probably be hungry after the sex. - Mm.
做完爱之后 可能会肚子饿

We're not gonna have sex.
我们不会做爱的

Okay? Nothing's changed here.
懂吗?情况没有改变

He still doesn't want children, and I still do.
他还是不想要小孩 而我想要

So that's why we're gonna just be friends.
所以我们会当朋友

Naked friends.
脱衣服的朋友

- Hey. Do you have any ice? - Hey.
-嘿,你有冰块吗? -嘿

Check the freezer.
看冷冻库有没有

If there's none in there, we're probably out.
如果里面没有 大概就是用完了

Are you just getting home from work? It's late.
你才刚下班吗? 很晚了耶

Yeah, I know. I had the greatest day, though.
是啊,但我今天过得很棒

I got to sit in on a meeting with the reps from Calvin Klein.
我今天跟卡文克莱的业务代表开会

I told my boss I liked this line of lingerie, she ordered a ton of it.
我跟我老板说我喜欢睡衣系列 她就订了一堆

How was your day?
你今天过得怎样?

I discovered I'm able to count all my teeth using just my tongue.
我发现我可以只用舌头 数出我有多少牙齿

Hmm.


Um...


Why do you have a copy of The Shining in your freezer?
为什么你的冷冻库有《鬼店》?

Oh. I was reading it last night and I got scared, so...
我昨天晚上看到很害怕 所以…

But, uh, you're safe from it if it's in the freezer?
但如果放在冷冻库 你就很安全吗?

Well, safer.
至少安全一点

I never start reading The Shining...
我一定先确定冷冻库有位置

...without making sure we got plenty of room in the freezer.
才会开始读《鬼店》

- You know? - Ha, ha.
你知道的,嗯

How often do you read it?
你多久读一次?

Haven't you ever read the same book over and over again?
你难道不会重覆读某本书吗?

Well, um, I guess I read Little Women more than once.
嗯,我《小妇人》读过 不只一次

But that's a classic. What's so great about The Shining?
但那是经典名著,《鬼店》有什么好看的?

The question should be, Rach, "What is not so great about The Shining?"
问题应该是 《鬼店》有什么不好看的?

Okay? And the answer would be, "Nothing." All right?
懂吗?答案就是 〝太好看了〞

This is, like, the scariest book ever.
这可是最恐怖的书

I bet it's way better than that classic of yours.
我敢说一定比你的经典名著好看

- Ha, ha. - Okay.


Uh, well, we'll just see about that, okay?
再看看吧

I will read The Shining, and you will read Little Women.
我会读《鬼店》 你来读《小妇人》

- All right, you got it. - All right?
-好,没问题 -好吧

- Okay. - Okay.
-好 -好

- Uh, now, Rach, these little women... - Yeah.
-瑞秋,这些小妇人… -嗯

How little are they?
她们有多小?

I mean, are they, like, scary little?
小得很恐怖吗?

- Um, Chandler, Ross? This is Robert. - Oh, hey.
-钱德、罗斯?这位是罗伯 -噢,你好

- Hi. - You have lipstick right here.
-嗨 -你这里有口红印

- Oh. - Huh. That's okay, it's mine.
没关系,是我的

We just kissed.
我们刚刚接吻

So isn't it a bit cold out for shorts?
穿短裤不会太冷吗?

Well, I'm from California.
嗯,我是加州来的

Right, right. Sometimes you guys just burst into flame.
对啊,你们有时候 会突然起火

I'm up. Ahem. I'm up. I've gotten up now.
我起来了,我站起来了

Anybody, uh, want anything?
有人要点什么吗?

- I'll have coffee. - Yeah, me too.
-我要咖啡 -我也是

Yeah, make that three. - Okay. Ross, why don't you come with me?
-总共三杯 -好,罗斯,你跟我来吧

Okay. Ha, ha.


What is the matter with you? What's going on?
你是怎么了? 发生什么事?

Robert's coming out.
罗伯跑出来了

What do you mean? What, is he gay?
什么意思?他是同志?

No, he...
不是,他…

He's coming out of his shorts.
他从短裤跑出来了

What?
什么?

The man is showing brain.
他的"脑袋"跑出来了

Are you sure? Hold on.
你确定吗?等等

Ahem. I'm sorry, you guys. That was a coffee and a...
抱歉,刚刚是要咖啡和…

Coffee. We could write it down. - Okay.
-咖啡,我们可以写下来 -好

No, no. That won't be, uh... Won't be necessary.
不,不用了 不需要

- Well? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-怎样? -没错…

What do we do? What do we do?
该怎么办…?

Well, I suppose we just try to not look directly at it.
嗯,我想就不要直接看着那里

Like an eclipse.
像日蚀一样

When people compliment me on my cooking tonight, what do I say?
如果今晚有人赞美我的厨艺 我要说什么?

Well, you say, "Thank you very much." And then you buy me something pretty.
你就谢谢他们 然后买礼物送我

Come on, we're gonna put our hands in this bowl...
好了,我们要把手放到碗里…

...and we're gonna start squishing the tomatoes.
然后压扁蕃茄

Ooh, this feels very weird.
感觉好奇怪

Heh. You touch people's eyeballs every day and this feels weird?
你每天都在摸眼球 这还会奇怪?

Yeah, well, sure, I touch them.
我是摸眼球

But I spent years learning not to squish them.
但我也花了好几年的时间 不去压扁它们

That's my hand.
那是我的手

Oh.


- Okay. - Gotta keep squishing.
-好 -继续压吧

The tomatoes are squishing.
蕃茄被压扁了

- Oh, yeah. Oh. - Oh.


Oh, gosh. You got some on your shirt.
天啊,你的衣服沾到了

- Yeah. - Hold on a second.
-对 -等等

Okay, just put a little club soda on it. Get to it right away.
倒点苏打水 马上擦一擦

It should, um, do...
应该…

...the trick.
有用

What?
怎么了?

Um, you've got some on your pants.
你的裤子上面也有

I'll just throw them out.
我会把裤子丢了

These little women.
这些小妇人真的…

Wow.


You're liking it, huh?
你喜欢,对吧?

Oh, yeah. Amy just burned Jo's manuscript.
是啊,艾咪刚刚把乔的手稿烧掉了

I don't see how he could ever forgive her.
他这样的男人一定不会原谅她的

Um, Jo's a girl. It's short for Josephine.
乔是女生,是乔瑟芬的简称

But Jo's got a crush on Laurie.
但是乔喜欢罗瑞

Oh.


You mean it's like a girl-girl thing?
所以是女女关系罗?

Because that is the one thing missing from The Shining.
因为《鬼店》就是没有 这种情节

No, actually, Laurie's a boy.
不,罗瑞是男的

No wonder Rachel had to read this so many times.
难怪瑞秋得读这么多遍才会懂

- Hey. - Hey.
-嘿 -嘿

Hey, how'd the, uh, basketball go?
篮球好玩吗?

Oh, okay. I learned how to shoot a lay-up, a foul shot, and a 23-pointer.
噢,我学会带球上篮 罚球和二十三分球

You mean a 3-pointer?
你是说三分球吗?

Oh, I get more because I'm dainty.
噢,我得分比较多 因为我很俏丽

So, um, is there a phone here I can check my messages?
这里有没有电话? 我得查看留言

- Yeah, in the back. Do you want a quarter? - Oh, no. I always carry one in my sock.
-在后面,你要零钱吗? -不用了,我袜子里都会放一点

What are you doing? Get back over on your side of the...
你在干嘛? 回到你自己那边…

Hello.
哇啊

- Hi. I'm Joey. We haven't met. - Hi.
-你好,我是乔伊,我们还没见过 -嗨

- Uh, good to meet you. Robert. - Okay.
-很高兴认识你,我是罗伯 -好

What?
怎么了?

What? You guys, what is going on?
干嘛?怎么了?

Do you not like Robert?
你们不喜欢罗伯吗?

Why are you laughing?
你们为什么一直笑?

Calm down. No reason to get testy.
冷静点,没必要一直想鸡蛋

- You guys. Come on. - We're sorry.
-你们别这样 -抱歉

It just seems that Robert isn't as concealed in the shorts area...
只是罗伯好像 在短裤方面…

...as, uh, one may have hoped.
遮得不够好

How do you mean?
什么意思?

Hey. - Hey.
-嘿 -嘿

Uh, Robert? Could you, uh, pass me those cookies?
罗伯?你可以把那些饼干 传给我吗?

Sure.
当然可以

So how'd the lasagna go over?
千层面的反应如何?

Really? Good. So you owe me three pretty things.
真的吗?很好 所以你欠我三样礼物罗

Yeah. I've been thinking about you too.
对,我也一直在想你

Well, no. It's hard, this platonomy thing.
不会吧,这种柏拉图恋情很不容易

What...? It's a word.
什么…? 有这个字啊

Yeah. I do think it's better this way. Yeah, we're being smart.
对,我真的觉得这样比较好 对,这样很聪明

Yes, I'm sure.
我很确定

You really sure?
你真的确定?

I'll call you back.
我再打回给你

So we can be friends who sleep together.
我们可以当一起上床的朋友

Absolutely. This'll just be something we do.
绝对可以 我们就是这样

Like racquetball.
像打壁球一样

Yeah. Sounds smart and healthy to me.
对,听起来聪明又健康

So, um, just out of, uh, curiosity...
我只是好奇问问…

...um, do you currently have any other racquetball buddies?
你目前有其他一起打壁球的伙伴吗?

Just your dad.
只有你爸

Although that's actually racquetball.
不过是打真的壁球

You know, I do have a blind date...
不过我有个相亲…

...with my sister's neighbor next Tuesday.
下星期二 跟我妹的邻居

Do you want me to cancel it?
你要我取消吗?

No.
不用

- No. - Yeah.
-不要 -好

Because if you did, that means you'd be canceling for me.
因为如果你这么做 就代表是为了我取消

- And we're just friends. - Exactly.
-而我们只是朋友 -没错

Hey.


Hey. Oh, don't sit down.
嘿,噢,不要坐下

- Ready to go to the batting cage? - You bet.
-准备去打击练习场了吗? -没错

And first, here's a gift. Ha, ha.
首先,有个礼物要送你

Oh, wow.


- Hey. - Stretchy pants?
-嘿 -伸缩内裤?

Well, those are the greatest things in the world.
最棒的发明之一

If I were you, I'd wear them every day, every day.
如果我是你 一定每天都穿

Jeez, thank you. Really, that's so nice.
天啊,谢谢 你真的很贴心

But, um, to be honest, I don't think I can wear these.
但是老实说 我不认为自己会穿

They're so tight. I'd feel like I'm on display.
它们太紧了 让我觉得大家都看得到

I'm sorry.
对不起

That's all right. I'll figure...
没关系,我可以…

Hey. - How you doing?
-嘿 -你好吗?

- How's it going? - Good.
-好吗? -好啊

- Good. - Hey, Rach?
-很好 -嘿,瑞秋?

- How you doing with The Shining? - Uh, Danny just went into Room 217.
-《鬼店》看得如何了? -丹尼M . J刚进去2 17号房

Ooh. The next part's the best. When that dead lady in the bathtub...
接下来是最棒的部分 浴缸里死去的女人…

No, no, no. Come on. You're gonna ruin it.
不要说,别这样 你不要说

All right, I'll talk in code.
好,我用暗号说

Remember when the kid sees those two blanks in the hallway?
记得那个孩子在走廊 看到两个东西的时候吗?

- Yeah, that's very cool. - Yeah.
-记得,很酷 -对

Ooh. All blank and no blank makes blank a blank-blank, right?
所有东西和没东西 让东西变东西,对吧?

Oh, no, no. No, the end.
噢,不,还有最后

When Jack almost kills them all with that blank...
杰克差点用那东西 杀掉所有人

...but then in the last second they get away. Aw.
但在最后关头 他们逃掉了

Joey, I can't believe you just did that.
乔伊,我不敢相信 你竟然这么做

I can't believe she cracked your code.
我不敢相信 她解读了你的暗号

All right, okay. Laurie proposes to Jo and she says no...
好吧,罗瑞跟乔求婚 但是她拒绝…

...even though she's still in love with him. And then he ends up marrying Amy.
虽然她还很爱他 最后他娶艾咪

Hey.


Mine was by accident.
我的是个意外

All right.
好吧

The boiler explodes and destroys the hotel and kills the dad.
锅炉爆炸 毁掉饭店、杀死父亲

Beth dies.
贝丝会死掉

Beth...? Beth dies?
贝丝… 贝丝会死掉?

Mm-hm.


Is that true? If I keep reading, is Beth gonna die?
是真的吗?如果我读下去 贝丝会死掉?

No, Beth doesn't die. She doesn't die. Does she, Rachel?
不,贝丝不会死 她不会死,对吧,瑞秋?

- What? - Joey's asking if you've just ruined...
-什么? -乔伊在问你是不是毁了…

...the first book he's ever loved that didn't star Jack Nicholson.
不是由杰克尼克逊主演 他喜爱的第一本小说?

No. She doesn't die.
不,她不会死

Then why would you say that?
那你为什么要那么说?

Because I wanted to hurt you.
因为我想伤害你

Oh, there they are. I dropped my keys.
噢,在这里 我的钥匙掉了

Got them.
找到了

Hi.


Sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起…

You would not believe my day.
我今天过得超糟的

I had to work two shifts. And then to top it off...
我值了两班 最糟的是…

...I lost one of my fake boobs in a grill fire.
我在烤东西时 连一边的假胸部都烤掉了

What are you smiling at?
你在笑什么?

Sorry, I was just thinking your day could still pick up.
抱歉,我只是在想 你今天还可以更好

Hello.
你好

I love this friend thing.
我超爱这种朋友关系的

Listen, Robert's gonna be here any second...
听好,罗伯很快就会到了…

...so could one of you just tell him?
你们其中一人 可以跟他说吗?

- Oh. - Please, right now.
拜托,现在就得说

No, every time I see him, it's like, "Is it on the loose? Is it watching me?"
我每次看到他都会担心 〝是不是又松了?在盯着我瞧吗?〞

We can't tell him.
我们不能跟他说

You can't go up to a guy you barely know and talk about his...
不可以随便跟不太熟的人 聊他的…

...stuff.
宝贝

He's right. Even if it's to say something complimentary.
没错,即使是赞美也一样

- Hey. - Hey.
-嘿 -嘿

So you ready for the gym?
准备去健身房了吗?

They've got this new rock-climbing wall. We can spot each other.
里面有新的攀岩墙 我们可以互相联结

Yeah, I can spot you from here.
我在这里就可以联结你了

What?
什么?

Okay. Listen, ahem, Robert...
好,听好了,罗伯…

- Hey, don't we have to? - Yeah, we got... Yeah. Mm-hm.
-嘿,我们不是要…? -对,我们得去…

Um...


I think you're really, really great.
我觉得你人真的很好

Oh, God. Here we go again.
天啊,又来了

Why does this keep happening to me? Is it something I'm putting out there?
为什么这一直发生在我身上? 是因为我表现出什么吗?

Is this my fault? Or am I just nuts?
是我的错吗? 还是我有病?

I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么

Hey, buddy? This is a family place. Put the mouse back in the house.
老兄,这里是老少咸宜的咖啡厅 把老鼠关回去

Ow.


Really? Well, it's just like everyone else's apartment.
真的吗?就像其他人的公寓一样

It's got, uh, rooms and walls and ceilings.
有房间、有墙和天花板

I just wanted to see where you live. Now give me the tour.
我只想看看你住的地方 带我看看吧

Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
天啊…

- Uh, this is the living room. - That's nice.
-这里是客厅 -很棒

All right.


- And this is the kitchen. - That's real pretty.
-厨房在这里 -很漂亮

Wait a minute. Don't I get to see the bedroom?
等等,我不能看卧室吗?

The bedroom. Well, it's pretty much your typical...
卧室,喔,就是很普通的…

...bedroom. - Oh, ha, ha.
卧室

- We're still on this side of the door. Ha, ha. - Mm-hm.
我们还在门的另一边

Yeah, but I didn't get to see it.
我没看到

Oh, shoot. Maybe next time. Thanks for a lovely evening.
真该死,或许下次再看吧 今晚很愉快

So, um, who is she?
她是谁?

Oh, ha, ha. That was the blind date I told you about.
就是我跟你说的相亲

- She called and switched it from Tuesday. - Aw.
她打来,改成今天

Did you like her?
你喜欢她吗?

And I'm just asking as a friend because I am totally fine with this.
我只是以朋友的身分问 因为我完全不介意

Well, you seem fine.
你似乎是不介意

Okay, you know what? I'm not fine. I'm not.
好吧,我非常介意

I mean, how could I be fine? Hearing you come in with her.
我怎么可能不介意? 听到你跟她回来

She wants to see your bedroom.
她想看你的卧房

You know what?
你知道吗?

What if we're friends...
我们可以当…

...who don't see other people?
不跟其他人约会的朋友?

You mean like exclusive friends?
你是说专属朋友吗?

Why not?
为什么不行?

I mean, this has been the most amazing week.
过去这礼拜实在太棒了

Would it be so terrible?
有那么糟糕吗?

Even if we were friends who lived together?
即使我们是住在一起的朋友?

Or maybe someday, friends who stood up in front of their other friends...
或是站在其他朋友面前的朋友…

...and vowed to be friends forever.
发誓一辈子当朋友

Wow.


You know, we're back where we were.
我们又回到原点了

Honey, I would love to do all that, but nothing's changed.
亲爱的,那些我都想做 但是一切都没变

That's not true. You don't have a mustache.
不对,你没有胡子了

Okay. Okay, one thing's changed.
好吧,一件事情不同了

But we still want different things, and we know how this is gonna end.
但我们想要的东西还是不一样 我们都知道结果会如何

You know what?
你知道吗?

I gotta walk out of here right now.
我现在得离开了

Because getting over you is the hardest thing that I have ever had to do.
因为忘记你是我做过 最困难的事

Um, I don't think I could do it again.
我不认为自己还能再来一次

I know I couldn't.
我知道我自己做不到

Yeah.


So...
那么…

How about one last game of racquetball? Hmm?
打最后一场壁球如何?

- Watch the thorns. - Ow.
小心刺

What?
怎么了?

Beth is really, really sick.
贝丝病得很重

Oh.


Jo's there, but I don't think there's anything she can do.
乔也在,但我不认为 她有办法

- Joey? - Yeah?
-乔伊? -怎样?

You wanna put the book in the freezer?
你想把书放在冷冻库吗?

Okay.
-好 -好

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.