RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第八季 第二十二集 S08E22 The One Where Rachel Is Late / 迟来的宝宝

老友记/六人行/Friends 第八季 第二十二集 S08E22 The One Where Rachel Is Late / 迟来的宝宝

Rachel's in a bad mood because she's tired of being pregnant. She wants that the baby comes quick, while Phoebe and Monica are making bets about the date of the birth. 瑞秋心情不好是因为她厌倦了怀孕。她想,孩子来的快,而菲比和莫妮卡作出有关出生日期的赌注。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

What are you looking at?
你们在看什么?

Oh, it's a poster for that World War I movie that I'm in, check it out.
我演的一次大战电影海报 你看

Wow! It looks really violent!
哇 看起来真的好暴力

I know. I'm coming soon to a theater near you.
我知道 我即将在各大戏院露面

I'm in THX. I'm unsuitable for children!
我用的是THX系统 我不适合孩子们观看

-Now I cannot wait to see this.-Yeah, yeah, it's already generating Oscar buzz.
- 我等不及要看这个 - 它有拿下奥斯卡金像奖的希望

- I started that! - I thought I did!
- 是我开始的 - 我以为是我

Oh hey guess what?I just talked to my agent...
知道吗?我刚刚跟经纪人谈过...

...and the premiere is next week and you're all invited!
下星期有首映会 你们通通被邀请了

- Will we take a limo? - Sure!Why not?
- 我们要坐加长礼车吗? - 当然

I love taking limos when nobody died.
我喜欢在非葬礼的时候 搭加长礼车

Well obviously I won't be able to come
显然我没办法去

for those of you who haven't checked their calendars today is my due date.
那些还没查过日历的人听好了 今天是我的预产期

Well y'know, I just want to take a moment and thank you guys for how great you've been during this time
我想在此谢谢你们 一直很支持我

I really couldn't have done it without you. And I have loved these last nine months!
没有你们我绝对办不到 我很喜欢过去的九个月

And even though I am so looking forward to the next part,
虽然我很期待下一个阶段...

...but I am really gonna miss being pregnant.
我会很怀念怀孕的成觉

That's right. Still no baby.
没错 我还是没生

Come on, people, make some room.
快点 大家快让位

Uh, sweetie, maybe you'd be more comfortable here.
甜心 或许你坐在这里 会比较舒服

You.


Like you haven't done enough.
你似乎做的还不够多

I know you're miserable you are. I wish there was something I could do.
我知道你很难过 我真的希望能帮上忙

I wish I were a sea horse.
我希望我是海马

Because with sea horses, it's the male. They carry the babies.
因为是公海马 负责抚养小宝宝

And then also, um, I'd be far away in the sea.
而且 我可以逃到很远的海里

God.
天啊

I have never been so uncomfortable in my entire life.
我这辈子 从来没有这么难受过

Oh I know, I've been there. I remember toward the end
我了解 我记得...

Oh Phoebe, that's a great story. Can you tell it to me when you're getting me some iced tea?
那是个很棒的故事 先帮我拿冰茶来再说

Oh, God, get out! Get out, get out, get out!
天啊 滚出来 滚出来 滚出来

Let's.
走吧

Hey! Did you have the baby yet?
嘿 你的宝宝生了吗?

Do you want me to come over there and sit on you? Because I'll do it.
你要我坐在你身上吗? 因为我真的会那么做

- What are you doing here so early? - They sent me home from work.
- 你这么早回这里做什么? - 公司要我回家

They were like, "Start your maternity leave now. Just rest.et ready for the baby"
他们说"开始休产假 回家去休息吧"

You know what? Screw them!
你知道吗?去他们的

If they don't want me there, I'll hang out with you guys.
如果他们不要我待在那里 我可以跟你们鬼混

Or you could do volunteer work.
或许你可以去做义工

- Hello? - Joey, it's Estelle.
- 喂? - 乔伊 我是伊斯特

Great news,I was able to get you and one guest tickets to your premiere.
好消息 我帮你跟你的一位朋友 弄到首映会的门票

- One guest?You told me I could have six tickets. - Well, I sold four of them on Ebay.
- 一位?你说我可以拿六张票 - 我把四张拿去网站拍卖了

You'll be sitting next to HotGuy372.
你得坐在帅哥372旁边

Oh my God. So that's it?! I only get to bring one guest?
就那样? 我只能带一位朋友去?

Yeah. What time do you want to pick me up?
对 你什么时候来接我?

Hello?
喂?

Did you hear that? I only get one extra ticket to my premiere.
你们听到了吗? 我只能带一位朋友参加首映会

So somehow I have to pick between you three and Ross.
所以我得在你们三个 跟罗斯之间做挑选

- What about me? - You said you didn't want to go.
- 我呢? - 你说过你不想去

I don't.I would still like to be acknowledged.
没错 但我还是希望有被重视的感觉

- Because I'm pregnant, I'm invisible? - Definitely not invisible.
- 我怀孕了就变成隐形人? - 你绝不是隐形人

Well, well Ross didn't care enough to be here, so I think he's out.
罗斯根本不在这里 所以他出局了

- You snooze, you lose. - He's not snoozing. He's teaching.
- 你打瞌睡你就输了 - 他没有打瞌睡 他在教书

Well, then somebody's snoozing.
那么一定有人在打瞌睡

And, Joey, not that this should, uh, affect you at all, but, um, if you pick me...
乔伊 我不是要你听我的 但如果你选了我...

...I was planning on wearing a sequin dress out down to here.
我计划穿露到这里的 紧身洋装

- I haven't seen this dress. - Star in a movie.
- 我还没有看过这套洋装 - 看过电影明星穿

Joey, you pick who ever you want. Okay? You just listen to your heart. What does it tell you?
你想挑谁都可以 听你的心说话 它跟你说了什么?

Phoebe.Phoebe.Phoebe.
菲比...

Well, uh...
这个嘛...

I think I want to take Chandler.
我想我要带钱德

Phoebe,Phoebe,Phoebe.
菲比...

- You want to take me? - Yeah! Yeah! I mean I'm sorry, I wish I can take everybody
- 你要挑我? - 对 抱歉 我希望能带大家去

But Chandler's always supported my career.
但钱德一直都很支持我的工作

He's paid for acting classes, headshots and stuff.
他帮我付表演课 跟沙龙照等等的费用

This will be my way of paying you back.
这就是我回报你的方式

So you're never actually going to pay me back?
所以你根本打算不还我钱?

Just because he paid for your headshots, you're gonna take him?
只因为他帮你付沙龙照的钱 你就要选他?

I don't think you're comprehending just how slutty this dress is.
乔伊 我想你不了解那件洋装有多露

It's not just the stuff he paid for. It's everything, you know?
不光只因为他付了钱 他真的很支持我 你们知道吗?

He read lines with me. He went with me on auditions when I was really nervous,.
他跟我对台词 我很紧张时陪我去试镜

and then he consoled me after I didn't get parts that I really wanted.
当我没拿到我要的角色时 他会安慰我

You always believed in me, man, Even, even when I didn't believe in myself.
你一直相信我 即使连我都不相信自己

I always knew you were gonna make it. I'm so proud of you.
我一直都知道你会成功 我非常以你为荣

Thanks, that means a lot to me.
谢谢 那对我来说很重要

Mon, maybe one of these guys wants to wear your dress.
摩妮卡 或许他们之中 有人想穿你的洋装

- I'm gonna go shave. Ahem. - Yeah, well, I'm gonna go, uh, spit.
- 我得去刮胡子 - 对 我得去吐痰了

Ugh, I have to pee.
我得去尿尿了

If I don't come out in five minutes it's because I've choked to death on the potpourri stink.
五分钟后如果我没出来 那是因为我被花香味薰死了

When she comes out, you hold her nose, I'll blow in her mouth, and the kid will just - - right out of her
等她出来时你捏住她的鼻子 我对她的嘴巴吹气 宝宝就会掉出来

She's over a week late! She gotta have it today, right?
她晚了一个星期 今天她一定会生 对吧?

I don't know. I think it's still gonna be a while.
我不知道 我想应该还要一阵子

Care to make it interesting?
你想来点刺激的吗?

- I'll bet you that she'll have it by this time tomorrow. - You're on.
- 我跟你赌她明天此时会生 - 没问题

- Okay, how much? - One hundred thousand dollars.
- 好吧 赌多少? - 10万

- How about 50 bucks? - Fine! I'll call Zurich and move some money around.
- 50块如何? - 我会打电话到苏黎世请他们汇钱来

All right, whose turn is it to help me get up?
好了 这次轮到谁来扶我?

Ano one's here.
没有人在

Oh, damn it.
该死

This is exciting. So glamorous! People taking our picture. How do I look?
这真的是太刺激了 太棒了 好多人帮我们拍照 我看起来如何?

- A little tall. - What?
- 太高了一点 - 什么?

Do you mind crouching down a little bit, so that I look taller?
你能不能蹲低一点 让我看起来高一点?

There you go.
这样好

It's just so glamorous.
真的是太光鲜了

Oh, hey, Mon? Rach is here.
摩妮卡 瑞秋来了

And you're still pregnant.
你还没生

I'm sorry. I know how uncomfortable you are.
真对不起 我知道你很不舒服

- You know what? You look great. - Yeah, like 50 bucks.
你知道吗?你看起来棒极了 就跟50块钞票一样

I have to go pee. Apparently this baby thinks my bladder is a squeeze toy.
我得去尿尿 很明显地这个宝宝 把我的膀胱当成玩具捏

Damn it. Here's your 50 bucks.
该死 50块拿去

That's interesting that you lost. Now, I forget, do you like to lose?
你会输真的是太有趣了... 我忘了 你喜欢输吗?

All right, stop it.
好了 别说了

- Double or nothing she has it tomorrow. - Fine.You're on
- 我们加倍来赌她明天会生 - 好吧

Okay.Until then, General Grant, why don't you set up camp right there?
在那之前 葛兰特将军 你为什么不在这里扎营?

-Hey is Rachel here? We have a doctor's appointment. -She's in the bathroom.
- 瑞秋在这里吗?我们得去看医生 - 在厕所里

- Rach, we gotta go. - In a minute!
- 瑞秋 我们得走了 - 马上好

People ask why we're not together. I just don't know what to tell them.
大家问我们为什么不在一起 我不知道该怎么告诉他们

All right, all right, let's go.
好吧 我们该走了

Uh, do you want to go change first?
你要不要先去换衣服?

The doctor's keeping the office open late for us, but if you hurry...
医生会等我们 但如果你快一点...

- No, I'm fine. -Really? You don't think that's inappropriate?
不 我很好 真的 你不觉那套衣服很不适当吗?

- What? - Good God, man. Don't anger it.
- 什么? - 天啊 别火上加油

Ross, it is 100 degrees outside. For the first time in weeks, I am--
罗斯 外面有华氏一百度 这是好几个星期以来我第一次...

Fine. Whatever you want. You're the mommy.
好吧 随便你 你是妈咪

Uh-uh, pal! Don't call me "Mommy."
不 老兄 别叫我"妈味"

It's bad enough you call your own mother that.
你那样叫你妈就已经够糟了

I'm actually with her on this one.
这一次我同意她的说法

I thought I knew who the enemy was--but it was you all along.
我以为我知道敌人是谁 但敌人却是你

Okay, this is it. This is my big fight scene coming up.
好吧 来了 我的打斗戏要开始了

I'm fighting for every man in the 82nd Ground Division.
我要打倒 82地面师的每个人

- Ross? - Yeah?
- 罗斯 - 什么事?

- Can I ask you something?.
我能问你一件事吗?

- When Carol was pregnant with Ben...
卡萝怀小班的时候...

...were you this irritating?
你有这么暴躁吗?

- Excuse me? -Uh, nothing. You're just
- 你说什么? - 没事 你只是...

You've been a little short with me lately. I'm not trying to irritate you.
你最近对我很不耐烦 我不想惹毛你

Well, then, you must have a natural talent for it.
那么你一定是有惹毛我的天分

Y'know what?The doctor will be in soon. Why don't we not speak until then?
医生马上到 在那之前我们还是别说话

Okay.
好吧

Seriously. Breathe louder, Ross. That's great.
说真的 呼吸大声一点 罗斯 那真的太棒了

Y'know we should probably ask the doctor if she even knows
我们应该问医生 她知不知道...

...how to deliver a baby that's half human, half pure evil!
怎么接生半人半恶魔的孩子

- Hi, Dr. Long. How are you? - You're nice to her.
- 朗医生 你好吗? - 你对她很好

She has the drugs.
她有药

- We'll do a quick check. - Okay.
- 我很快帮你检查一下 - 好的

- So,Eight days late, huh? You must be getting uncomfortable.
已经迟了八天吗? 你一定会很不舒服

Yeah, just a tad.
对 只有一点

You're 80 percent effaced. You're on your way. It still could last a little while longer.
宝宝已经下降了八成 就快了 但你可能还得等上一阵子

- . If you're anxious there are a few ways to help things along.- Do them!
- 如果你很急 有些方式可以帮助你 - 那就做吧

Actually, they're things you can do. Just some home remedies
事实上你可以用这些方法 在家做治疗

In my experience,I've found that some of them are quite effective.
根据我的经验 我发现有些方法很有效

- Well, we are ready to try anything. -Okay,There's an herbal tea you can drink.
- 我们愿意尝试任何事 - 好 你可以喝- 种药草茶

You can take some caster oil, there's eating spicy foods...
你可以喝篦麻子油 吃练的食物

Great! We will do all of those
我们全部都愿意

- Taking a long walk. - Good. Done.
- 散很久的步 - 很好 没问题

And there's the one that's proved most effective: sex.
根据证实最有效的方法 就是做爱

You've got to be kidding me.
你一定是在开玩笑

Good job, Joe! Well done! Top-notch!
演的好 乔伊 太棒了 一流的

- You liked it'? You really liked it? - Oh, yeah!
- 你真的喜欢吗? - 喜欢

- Well, which part exactly? - The whole thing! Here we go!
- 你喜欢哪个部份? - 全部 我们走吧

No, no, no. Give me some specifics.
不 说详细一点

I loved the specifics. The specifics were the best part.
我喜欢细节 细节是最棒的

Hey, what about the scene with the kangaroo? Did you like that part?
袋鼠的那一段呢? 你喜欢吗?

I was surprised to see a kangaroo in a World War I epic.
看到一次大战的电影里 出现袋鼠我吓了一大跳

You fell asleep!
你睡着了

There was no kangaroo! They didn't take any of my suggestions!
片中没有袋鼠 他们没有接纳我的意见

- That's for coming buddy. I'll see you later. - Don't go.I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
- 谢谢你来看 回头见 - 别走了 我很抱歉

Look, this guy fell asleep! He fell asleep too! Be mad at him!
听着 这家伙睡着了 他也睡着了 生他的气啊

Or call an ambulance!
或是叫救护车来

-hey -hey
- 嘿 - 嘿

What did the doctor say? Any news on when the baby will come?
医生说什么? 知道宝宝何时会出生吗?

No. She did give us ideas on how to induce labor.
不知道 她教我们 如何加速生产的脚步

We tried them all.
我们都试过了

We went for a walk, uh, we tried special tea tea, castor oil, spicy food. Nothing worked.
我们去散步 喝了茶 吃篦麻子油跟辣的食物 通通没用

There is one thing we didn't try.
有个方法我们没试

But someone thinks that that will open up a can of worms.
但有人觉得 那会惹来大麻烦

Well what is it? What is it? If it's gonna help bring the baby here, like today. I mean,
什么办法? 如果有办法让宝宝在今天出生...

...I think you should do it.
我想你们应该试试看

- It's sex. - Do it!
- 我们得做爱 - 就做啊

- Monica. - I'm just saying it's been a really long time for you.
- 摩妮卡 - 你们很久没做爱了

I mean, women have needs. Do it. Get yours.
我是说女人也有需要 快去吧 满足你的需要

Oh, I don't know about that.
这个嘛 我不知道...

I think if the two of you had sex, the repercussions would be catastrophic.
我想如果你们两个做爱 结果一定会很糟糕

All right, let's be practical.
好吧 我们实际一点

if Ross isn't willing to do it, he's not the only guy in the world you can have sex with.
如果罗斯不愿意 不只他能跟你做爱

You could borrow Chandler. Chandler is good.
你可以借用钱德 钱德很厉害

Monica, what is the matter with you?
摩妮卡 你是怎么了?

- I just want the baby to be born today. - Why today?
- 我只是希望宝宝能在今天出生 - 为什么- 定要今天?

Okay, fine.
好吧

Okay fine! I keep betting Phoebe that you're gonna have the baby and I don't want to lose again!
我一直在跟菲比打赌你会生 我不想再输钱了

What? While she's been going through this hell, you've been making money?
什么?她这么痛苦 你却在赢钱?

You're betting on your friend staying in this misery?
你们拿朋友是否会持续 这种难忍的痛苦来当赌注?

- I'll take that bet. - What?
- 我要赌 - 什么?

Well, I'm miserable here! I might as well make some money out it!.
我已经够惨了 还不如找点钱赚

Can I get some of that action?
我也可以加入吗?

Wait a minute! Now I'm betting against all three of you?
等等 现在变成我跟你们三个对赌?

Oh honey, don't worry. I really do feel like tomorrow's the day.
别担心 我真的觉得应该是明天

Okay.
好吧

Hey, Sleeping Beauty.
嘿 睡美人

Where have you been?! I tried to call you! I want to talk to you! I still feel so bad!
你跑到哪里去了?我打给你 我想跟你谈一谈 我还是很难过

Oh, no. Were you upset? Did you lose sleep?
不 你很难过? 你睡不着吗?

I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉

The reason I came over is to settle things between us.You've done a lot for me and my career
我来这里解决我们之间的问题 你帮了我很多忙

I wanted to pay you back with the premiere, but you missed it.
我请你去看首映会报答你 但你睡着了

- Okay So how much do I owe you? - What?
- 好 我欠你多少钱? - 什么?

- Give me a number. I don't want to owe you anything. - You don't owe me anything.
- 说个数字 我不想欠你 - 你什么都不欠我

- I don't want your -We're doing this!
- 我不要你的... - 我们得这么做

Okay, now you got me my first set of head shots. Right, how much were those?
你帮我付第一次沙龙照的费用 多少钱?

- I don't know, uh, $500. - Okay, $500. What else?
- 我不知道 五百块 - 好吧 五百块 还有呢?

Then there was the second set. The infamous "booger" headshots.
还有第二组沙龙照 可怕的"怪物"大头照

Okay, so that's another 500. That's 500 and 500. That's...
好吧 再加五百块 五百加五百是...

- You want a calculator? - Please.
- 你需要计算机吗? - 谢谢

Here.
拿去

All right, what else?
好吧 还有呢?

Well, uh, there's acting classes, stage-combat classes, tap classes--
还有表演课 舞台打斗课、踢踏舞课...

Which we're still keeping under our hats.
还不只是那些

Uh then there was that dialect coach who helped you with that play where you needed a southern accent.
我付钱请教练教你说南方腔

Which, after 20 hours of lessons, still came out Jamaican.
上了20小时的课后 你还是满口牙买加腔

What the hell are you talking about?The South will rise again, man.
你在胡说什么? "南方将会再起"

- Yes, money well-spent.
对 那笔钱花得很值得

Okay, what else? Rent.
好吧 还有呢?房租

Uh, two, three years of rent, utilities, food...
好 两 杂支费 、三年的房租 、伙食费...

Okay, so I'm writing you a check for...
好吧 我支票要给你的金额...

So you fell asleep during my movie. Big deal, right?
你看我的电影看到睡着了 没什么大不了的 对吧?

How do you clear this thing?
这玩意要怎么消除?

Come on.Finish your enchilada.
快 把你的墨西哥卷吃掉

Ross, we've tried all the spicy food. It's not working.
罗斯 我们试过所有的辣食物 根本没用

Okay, here, have one of these peppers.
好吧 拿去 吃根辣椒

Oh, God. So hot. Oh, my God.
天啊 好辣 我的天啊

By the way, you don't want to touch the pepper and then touch your eye.
还有 拿过辣椒后别用手摸眼睛

- I am feeling nothing.
我没有感觉

Speaking of hot, watching you do that...
说到辣 看到你那么做...

...really makes me want to have sex with you.
真的让我想跟你做爱

- Stop it. - Oh come on Ross, why are we wasting our time with this other stuff?!
- 别闹了 - 快点 我们为什么要浪费时间?

We know it's gonna work. It's doctor-recommended.
我们知道会有用 这是医生的建议

I'm sorry. But we have to have some boundaries. My God, I'm dying.
抱歉 但我们得谨守份际 天啊 我快辣死了

Oh come on Ross, we've done it before.We'll do it again.
得了吧 我们以前做过 可以再做一次

It'll be a nice way to bookend the pregnancy.
那是结束怀孕的好办法

I'm not gonna make love to you so you'll go into labor.
我不会因为要让你生孩子 就跟你做爱

Make love'? What are you, a girl?
做爱?你是娘娘腔吗?

Always a great way to get into a man's pants.
那真是惹毛男人最棒的方法

You'll be performing a service. Just think of me as a ketchup bottle.
你只是在提供服务 把我当成一罐蕃茄酱

y'know you sometimes you have to bang on the end of it just to get something to come out.
有时候你得敲敲瓶底 才能把蕃茄酱倒出来

I love when you talk dirty to me.
我喜欢你说脏话的样子

Oh, I know it. You're right. That's not sexy.
我知道 你说的对 那一点都不性感

Oh, I seem to have dropped my fork.
喔 我的叉子掉了

Let me just bend over and get it.
让我弯下腰来捡它

Oh, God!
喔 天啊

Okay, enough. This is not going to happen.
好吧 够了 这是不可能发生的

Come on, Ross. I'm miserable here.
来吧 罗斯 我真的很难受

Come on, you started this, now you finish it!
来吧 这是你惹出来的 你得结束它

Come on, wuss. Make love to me.
快点 懦夫 跟我做爱

- You know what? - What?
- 你知道吗? - 什么?

Forget it.
算了

What now, Ross, you're not gonna talk?
怎么了?罗斯 你不想谈吗?

How on earth will you ever annoy me?
你到底要惹我惹到什么时候?

Oh, wait a minute, I know.
等一下 我知道了

I mean you'd think the damn jalepeno would've cleared up your sinuses, but no!!
你觉得辣椒能治好 你的鼻窦炎 但是你错了

That's not enough-- What are you doing?
那还是不够... 你在做什么?

I'm getting that baby out of you!
我要让你把宝宝生出来

- Oh, God! - I know.
- 天啊 - 我知道

Oh, no, no, no.
不...

I think my water just broke.
我想我的羊水破了

I am good!
我太厉害了

Okay, I got the pillow. Uh, I got the bag.
好吧 我拿了枕头 还有包包

- You got the keys? - I got the keys. Okay.
- 你拿了钥匙吗? - 我拿了

- Hey. - Yeah?
- 嘿 - 什么?

We're having a baby.
我们的宝宝要出生了

I didn't, uh, have time to read this part of the books, but do you think we have time--?
我还来不及看书上这个部分 但我们有时间...

- Not so much. - Okay, let's go.
- 我们的时间不多 - 好吧 我们走吧

- Two hundred. - Thank you.
- 两百 - 谢谢

hat's it. I'm done. I don't care when the baby comes, no more betting.
够了 我不在乎宝宝何时出生 我不要赌了

Okay.
好吧

Hello?
喂?

Okay


I guess we could bet one more time.
我们再赌一次也无妨

- Is Rachel having the baby? - How did you know that?
- 瑞秋要生了吗? - 你怎么知道?

- Joey! Chandler! It's time! - They're at the coffee house.
- 乔伊、钱德 时间到了! - 他们在咖啡厅

You know everything!
你什么都知道

Oh wait, double or nothing. I bet you the baby is over seven pounds.
等一下 我跟你赌宝宝超过七磅重

I bet you it has hair! I bet you it's a girl.
我跟你赌宝宝有头发 我跟你赌是女儿

- We know it's a girl. - I'll give you really good odds.
- 我们知道她要生女儿 - 我给你很高的赔率

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.