RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第八季 第五集 S08E05 The One with Rachel

老友记/六人行/Friends 第八季 第五集 S08E05 The One with Rachel's Date / 瑞秋的男友

Phoebe dates Monica's sous-chef Tim and Monica doesn't fire him for Phoebe's sake. When Phoebe decides to dump Tim Monica can finally fire him. Rachel has a date with Kash, a co-star on Days of Our Lives. Ross thinks it's weird because whoever takes Rachel out, takes his baby out too. He always pictured that his next child would grow up in a happy family. Rachel's date was terrible because she made the mistake of mentioning she was pregnant. Ross reassures her it isn't so bad because when she has the baby she will love someone more than she ever loved anyone. 菲比约会莫妮卡的主厨提姆和莫妮卡不会解雇他菲比的缘故。当菲比决定把提姆莫妮卡终于可以解雇他。瑞秋与朋友约会,我们的日子一个搭档。罗斯觉得很奇怪,谁把瑞秋出来,把他的宝贝了。他总是想象自己的下一个孩子在一个幸福的家庭中长大。瑞秋的日期是可怕的因为她说她怀孕了。罗斯向她也不是那么坏的因为当她有孩子她会爱一个人比她曾经爱过任何人。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Okay, now this one is rare, this one is medium well! Now go-go-go!
这是三分熟 这是五分熟 快去吧

- Hey, Phoebe!- Hey! -How was dinner?
菲比 晚餐好吃吗?

Dinner was good! Just saying hi! Now I'm gonna go!
晚餐很好吃 我只是来打招呼 我要走了

- Oh. Well, hello there. - Hi.
- 你好 - 嗨

I didn't see this on the menu.
我在菜单上没有看到这个

Uh Tim? This is Phoebe. Phoebe this is Tim, my new sous chef.
提姆 她是菲比 菲比 他是我的新二厨提姆

- Oh. So you're Monica's boss? - Actually, she's my boss.
- 你是摩妮卡的老板 - 不 她是我的老板

- "Sous" is French for "under." - Ah! I "sous-stand." Heh.
- "二"在法文里是"之下"的意思 - 我"了解"了

Tim, I need a calamari and a caesar salad. And could you get me the pesto?
提姆 我要一份乌贼跟一份凯撒沙拉 你可以给我青酱吗?

- You made pesto? -Yes, I did.
- 青酱是你做的? - 没错

Would you say your pesto is the best-o?
你觉得你的青酱 是最棒的?

I don't know. I would say it's pretty good-o.
我不知道 我会说它真的很棒

All right, I still need a calamari and a Caesar salad.
我还是需要乌贼跟沙拉

- I like your necklace.
我喜欢你的项链

- Oh, I made it myself.- You are so talented.
- 那是我自己做的 - 你真的好有天份

- Well, it's no pesto.
那不是青酱

All right, let's just cut to the chase. Okay? You're single, you're single.
我们就别玩游戏了 你是单身 你也单身

He gets off work at 11. She'll be waiting for your call.
他11点下班 她会等你的电话

I'll give him your number if I can get one calamari and one Caesar salad!!
快给我 乌贼跟凯撒沙拉 我就会给他你的电话号码

I did not yell. I am not putting a dollar in the jar.
我没有大叫 我不必被罚一块钱

- Wow, Bing! Burning the midnight oil. - You know me, sir.
- 宾 你还在熬夜加班 - 你很了解我的 老板

Oh ah, I do have a question for ya. Do you know how I get around the office computer network
你知道要怎么避过 办公室的电脑网路...

so I can access the really good Internet porn?
进去网际网路看 超级精彩的黄色电影吗?

You're a joker, Bing.
你真爱开玩笑 宾

What's funny about that?
那有什么好笑的?

- Sorry I kept you waiting so long. - That's okay. Where do you wanna go?
- 抱歉让你等这么久 - 没关系 你想去哪里?

Oh, uh, I think you know where I wanna go.
我以为你知道我要去哪里

- The Hard Rock Cafe? - Yeah.
- 硬石餐厅? - 对

- Again? - Yeah.
- 又要去? - 对

- I'm telling you, I like the food. - You like the Purple Rain display.
- 我真的很喜欢那里的食物 - 你喜欢那里的紫雨展示品

- Hey, Bob. - Hey, Toby. Have a good night.
- 嗨 巴伯 - 嗨 托比 祝你今晚玩得开心

- Did that guy just call you Toby? - Yeah, he thinks that's my name.
- 那家伙叫你托比? - 对 他以为那是我的名字

- Why don't you correct him? - Oh it's been going on way to long now.
- 你为什么不更正他? - 那是很久以前的事了

Y'know, I mean the first time he said it we were just passing each other in the hallway, so I didn't say anything.
第一次我们错身而过 所以我什么都没说

And then the next time he said, "Hey Toby, do you want a donut?"
第二次他说 "托比 你要吃甜甜圈吗?"

And I-I wanted a donut.
我想吃甜甜圈

And now it's five years later, the donut's gone and I'm still Toby.
五年后甜甜圈早就消化光了 我还是托比

- Five years? Chandler, you have to tell him. - No, that would be so awkward.
- 钱德 你得告诉他 - 那- 定会很可怕

Besides, we work in different departments. He's on the sixth floor.
我们不在同一个楼层工作 他在六楼

So he calls me Toby once in a while. Big deal. Could be worse.
他每隔一阵子会叫我托比

It's not like he's calling me Muriel.
反正他不是叫我马利欧

Muriel. Why would he call you Muriel?
马利欧 他为什么要叫你马利欧?

Oh, my God.
天啊

Chandler M. Bing.
钱德 马利欧 宾 ?

It's not just an M. Your middle name is Muriel!
事实上不是M 你的字是 马利欧

Shh! It is a family name.
那是家族名字

Chandler Muriel Bing.
钱德 马利欧 宾

Your parents never even gave you a chance, did they?
你父母真的 不给你任何机会 对吧?

Drake, I've discovered the reason for your headaches and memory loss.
德瑞克 我找出你丧失记忆的原因了

What is it?
为什么?

Apparently, your brain transplant was not entirely successful.
你的脑部移植手术失败

It seems your body is rejecting Jessica's brain.
你的身体排斥洁西卡的脑部

Is it serious?
很严重吗?

Not if we extract tissue from the original body...
如果我们可以从捐赠者的身体 抽取组织...

...synthesize antibodies, introduce them into your system which could stop you from rejecting the brain.
合成抗生素 阻止你排斥移植来的脑部

That sounds simple enough. Let's just do that.
听起来很简单 我们就那么做吧

We would, but when we went to exhume Jessica's body...
我们可以那么做 但我们想挖出洁西卡的尸体时...

...it was gone.
发现它不见了

Cut. Very nice, people.
停 非常不错 大伙们

- Okay, let me just get changed and we can go to dinner.
我换了衣服后我们就能离开

- Well don't - What happened to Jessica's body? - I'm not telling. You'll have to see it on TV.
- 洁西卡的尸体怎么了? - 你得看电视才会知道

- You don't know, do you? - No. Couldn't care less.
- 你不知道 对吧? - 我也不在乎

- Hey, good scene, man. - You too.
- 你表现的很好 - 你也是

- What? You weren't in it.
什么?你根本不是演员

Oh, sorry. Uh, Kash, this is my friend Rachel. Rachel, Kash. Kash, Rachel.
凯许 她是我朋友瑞秋 瑞秋 凯许

- Hi. - How come I haven't seen you here before?
- 嗨 - 为什么之前我没有见过你?

Well, heh. Joey probably just thinks I'll embarrass him.He thinks I'm some kind of soap opera nut.
乔伊觉得我会丢他的脸 他认为我是肥皂剧迷

Which I'm not. I'm not. Ha, ha.
我才不是 真的

Although I do know that your uh, your favorite ice cream flavor is butter pecan.
虽然我真的知道 你最喜欢胡桃奶油口味的冰淇淋

And, uh... And your dog's name is Wally.
你的狗叫做华利

- Look at that, I'm just stroking your arm. - Here we go.
- 天啊 我在摸你的手 - 我们走吧

We're leaving. Bye, Kash. Say hi to Wally.
再见 凯许 帮我跟华利问好

- Oh, Monica. - Hi.
- 摩妮卡 - 嗨

Oh, my God, I had the best time with Tim last night. He is so sweet.
昨晚我跟提姆玩得很开心 他真的很体贴

Ugh! I can't wait to get "sous-neath" him.
我等不及 钻到他的身体下面去

- Uh, I... I have to fire him. - Why?
- 我得开除他 - 为什么?

Because He's terrible. He's slow. He burns things.
他真的很可怕 他的动作超慢 还会把食物烧焦

Last night he lit my pastry chef on fire.
他放火烧我的甜点主厨

Well maybe he was just nervous, y'know you can be very intimidating.
他太紧张了 你老是凶巴巴的

And besides I've met your pastry chef and she can stand to be taken down a peg or two.
你的甜点主厨毛发应该可以少一点

Well, now she has no eyebrows. Mission accomplished.
现在她没有眉毛 任务完成

But Monica, he loves his job so much.
但摩妮卡 他热爱他的工作

Can't you just give him another chance, please?
你不能再给他一次机会吗? 拜托

All right. But if he lights someone else on fire, he is out of there.
好吧 但如果他再放火烧别人 他非走不可

That's fair. Thank you so much. Thanks.
那很公平 谢谢你

Oops, it looks like when he got the pastry chef he got you a little bit too.
看起来 他也烧到你了

I paid to have this done.
我付钱把头发弄成这样

Love it!
我喜欢

- Hey. - Hi.-Oh you know uh Kash, really liked you the other day.
知道吗? 凯许真的喜欢你

- He said he thought you were charming. - Ha!
他觉得你很迷人

- I thought I was a complete idiot. - I'm with you.
- 我以为我是个白痴 - 我赞成

- Hey, I'm with you. He even asked me if I thought you'd go out with him. - Oh! Oh, I think I'm gonna throw up a little bit.
- 他问你愿不愿意跟他约会 - 我想我得去吐- 下

- What did you say? - I said, "No." Heh.
- 你怎么说? "不"

What?
什么?

What? I... I just figured since you're pregnant, you're not gonna be seeing people.
我想因为你怀孕了 你不能跟别人约会

Okay Joey, first of all Kash Ford is not people.
首先 他是凯许福特 不是一般人

Second of all, what did he say when you told him I was pregnant?
你告诉他我怀孕了吗?

I didn't tell him. I didn't know if you were telling people.This is back when I thought Kash was still people.
不 我不知道你要不要告诉别人 这时候的凯许是"一般人"

- Good-good, don't tell him. Don't tell him. Just have him call me okay? -Rach look, I really don't think that's such a great
- 很好 请他打电话给我 - 我不觉得...

Okay, you go do it! I'll come back to that set! I'll meet more actors! I'll meet 'em all!
照我的话做 不然我会回到摄影棚 泡其他的男演员

- Hey, Bob. - Hey! How's my pal Toby doing today?
- 嘿 鲍勃 - 我朋友托比今天还好吗?

- If I see him, I'll ask.
我看到他时会帮你问一下

Hey, Bing. Was that Bob from six you were just talking to?
你刚刚在跟 六楼的巴伯说话?

- Yeah. - You know each other?
- 对 - 你认识他?

We're on a semi-first-name basis.
我们会互叫彼此的名字

What do you think of adding him to our team?-Bob? Ooh.
- 如果他加入我们的团队呢? - 巴伯吗?

Working here with us? Every day?Yeah, I don't know if he has what it takes.
每天跟我们在这里一起工作? 我不知道他有没有那个能耐

- Really? They love him down on six. - But this is 11.
- 六楼的人很喜欢他 - 但这里是11楼

It's almost twice as hard up here.
这里的工作要难上两倍

Okay, I hear you loud and clear.- Bob will stay put. - I think it's best, sir.
- 好吧 巴伯还是不能调职 - 我想那么做是最好的

But we really do need to find someone up here. The work is starting to pile up.
我们真的很缺人 工作开始越积越多了

I've got a stack of documents on my desk this high.
我有一叠文件 已经叠到这么高了

Y'know what you should do, just toss them in the shedder and claim you never got them.
把它们丢到碎纸机袒 就说你从来没有收到它们

That's a good one, Bing.
那真的很好笑 宾

What does a guy have to do to be taken seriously around here?
我该怎么做 他们才会觉得我是认真的?

Hey. Okay, I gave him another chance, but Tim has got to go!
我再给他一次机会 但提姆非走不可

No! No, no. He's totally incompetent.I called the chef who recommended him to me.
我打电话 给推荐他给我的厨师

He said, "Ha, ha! Gotcha!"
他说"哈 哈 整到你了"

- Okay, but you can't fire him today. - Why not?
- 但别在今天开除他 - 为什么?

- Because I'm dumping him today. - What? You said he was sweet.
- 因为今天我要甩掉他 - 你说他很体贴

He is sweet. He's too sweet. He calls me all the time.
他太体贴了 他老是打电话给我

"Did you get home from work okay? Did you get out of the shower okay?"
"你平安回家了吗? 你的洗澡水够热吗?"

- Just don't pick up your phone. - Then he comes over!
- 别接电话 - 他会亲自过来

"I was worried about you." Ugh, be a man!
"我好担心你" 有点男子气概吧

So now I'm not allowed to fire him?
所以我不能开除他?

You can't fire him and dump him in the same day. He'll kill himself.
让他在同一天被甩? 他会自杀的

Okay well then, I'll fire him today and you go out with him for another week.
我开除他 你再跟他交往一星期

Are you kidding? Another week with that simp, I'll kill myself.
你在开玩笑吗? 再跟他交往一个星期 我会自杀的

Then we'll both do it today and he'll just have to deal with it.
我们都在今天跟他摊牌 他得自己想办法应付

Okay. But the question is, who's gonna go first?Whoever goes second is the bitch.
好吧 但谁要先说呢? 第二个说的人就是臭女人

- What do you mean? - Come on! The boss that fires a guy that's just been dumped, bitch!
- 什么? - 开除- 个刚刚被甩的男人?

And the woman who dumps a guy that's just been fired,
臭女人 甩掉一个刚刚被开除的男人?

Blond bitch!
金发臭女人

I wanted to do this days ago, so I think I should go first.
我几天前就想这么做 所以我想应该让我先说

Ugh. All right, that makes sense. but...
好吧 你说的有理

...screw you! I'm going first!
但去你的 我要先说

- Hey, Toby, you got a sec? - Sure, what's up?
- 托比 - 当然 你有空吗? 什么事?

I just had a meeting, I was actually hoping to get transferred up here, but I just found out its not gonna happen.
我想被调职到这里来 但我的美梦破灭

Apparently somebody thinks I'm not "11 th-floor material."
很明显地有人认为 我不是"11楼的材料"

Say, uh, who the hell is this Chandler?
钱德到底是谁?

What do you think is the better excuse for why I'm not drinking on this date tonight?
今晚约会时 哪个借口最适合我用来挡酒?

Um, "I'm a recovering alcoholic," "I'm a Mormon"...
"我正在戒酒" "我是摩门教徒"...

...or "I got so hammered last night I'm still a little drunk"?
或是"我昨晚喝太醉 现在还在宿醉"?

- Hey. -Hi.
- 嘿 - 嗨

So, what do you want to do tonight?
今晚你要做什么?

There's a Ukrainian film at the Angelika that's supposed to be very powerful.- Interested?
有出很棒的乌克兰电影 你想看吗?

No. No. But I'll go see a normal person movie with ya.
不 但我可以陪你 看一般人看的电影

- Rach, you wanna come? - Oh, no, I can't. I got a date.
- 瑞秋 你要一起来吗? - 不行 我有约会

- Heh. A date? - Yeah. Why, is that weird for you?
- 约会? - 对 怎么了?很奇怪吗?

Why, no. It's the opposite of weird. It's, uh... It's regular. It's, uh...
不 一点都不奇怪 那很正常

It's mundane. It's actually a little dull.
那太普通了 事实上还有点无聊

It's no Ukrainian film, I'll tell you.
它不是乌克兰电影

Ooh! Earrings!
耳环

- A date? She's got a date? With who? - I set her up with this actor on my show.
- 她有约会?对方是谁? - 我撮合她跟一个男演员

- You set her up? - No.
- 你帮她牵红线? - 不

- Joey, what were you thinking? - Well, I was thinking that it'd probably be okay
- 你在想什么? - 那应该没关系...

...because Ross hasn't gone out with Rachel in five years.
因为你们两个 已经分手五年了

Joey, I'm not worried about her. I'm worried about my baby.Whoever she dates, my baby dates.
我担心我的宝宝 跟她约会的人也在跟我的宝宝约会

- Where is this "actor" taking them? - Hey! I'm an "actor" too.
- 这个"男演员"要带她们去哪里? - 嘿 我也是男演员

I'm not sure. I think they're taking the ferry to some Italian place on Staten Island.
他们要搭渡轮 到史坦顿岛玩

A ferry? My baby's going on a ferry?Do you have any idea how dangerous those are?
我的宝宝要搭渡轮? 你知道那有多危险吗?

Are we talking about one of those big boats that carry cars that go like five miles an hour?
我们是在谈 那些速度缓慢的大船吧?

Why don't they just jump out of an airplane? That's a fun date.Or burn each other with matches? That's fun too.
他们为什么不去跳飞机 或点火柴把彼此烧了?

- Hey, Joey. -Hey Kash. Uh hey-hey this is Ross. Ross, this is Kash.
- 嘿 乔伊 - 凯许 罗斯 他就是凯许

- Hey, I hear you're going on a ferry tonight.
我听说 今晚你们要去搭渡轮

Bit of a daredevil, are we?
我们有点大胆吧?

Hey, you guys, do you think this is too slutty? Hi, Kash.
这件洋装是不是太露了? 嗨 凯许

- Hey, Rachel. You ready to go? - Yeah. See you guys later.
- 瑞秋 你准备好了吗? - 是的 待会见

- Okay. Have a great time, you guys. -And yes, it is too slutty!
祝你们玩的愉快 那件洋装的确太露了

- Hi.


Hi.


Oh, I'm so glad you called. I feel like it's always me calling you.
我很高兴你打电话给我 我也觉得自己太黏你了

So, what's up? Is everything okay with Phoebe?
什么事? 菲比没事吧?

It will be in a minute. Listen.
我待会儿就会没事

- Tim, you're a really great guy. - That's because I'm with you.
- 提姆 你真的很棒 - 那是因为我跟你在- 起

I'm just... I'm in a place in my life right now where I...
但我的人生 现在走到了...

Whoops! So sorry. "This just in." Heh.
抱歉 "刚刚有消息传过来"

Oh, it's 9-1-1 from the restaurant, that means Monica needs me right away.
是餐厅在呼叫我 摩妮卡要我.马上赶过去

Oh, no, she doesn't! I know what that is. You can stay.
不 不是的 我知道发生了什么事 你可以留下来

I'll miss you too, Pheebs.
我也会想你的 菲比

And I will be holding you right here.
我会把你放在这袒

So, what movie do you wanna see? And not another one I have to read.
你想看哪部电影? 我不想看那种得认真看字慕的电影

I get enough of that from books.
我受够看书了

- Books? - All right, car magazines, cereal boxes...
- 书? - 好吧 汽车杂志 玉米片包装...

...but it's, like, enough!
但那就够我受的了

Well, I tell you what. Why don't we uh, why don't we just stay here? Let's not see a movie, we'll just hang.
我们别去看电影 就待在家里吧

Just wait for Rachel to come back from her date?Hey, if that's what you wanna do, I'm not gonna say no.
- 你要等瑞秋回来? - 如果你要那么做的话

Dude, what is going on?
发生了什么事?

- I just... I have to find out how it went. - Why?
- 我得知道他们之间怎么了 - 为什么?

This guy could be my baby's stepfather.They go on one date and you're worried about them getting married?
- 他可能是我孩子的继父 - 才约会一次他们就要结婚了?

He's not you.
他不是你

I just, I can't believe she's dating.
我不敢相信她去约会了

- What did you think she was gonna do? - I don't know.
- 你觉得她该怎么做呢? - 我不知道

I guess I can't believe any of this is happening.-What do you mean?
- 我不会相信会发生这种事 - 你是什么意思?

I always thought when I had another kid, it'd be different.
我以为我再生个孩子 情况会不一样

I love Ben. But every time I have to drop him off at Carol and Susan's...
我爱班 但每次送他到卡萝跟苏珊家...

...it breaks my heart a little.
我都会觉得很伤心

I've always had this picture of me and my next wife in bed on Sunday.
我一直想像着 我跟未来的太太躺在床上...

My kid comes running in, leaps up on the bed and we all read the paper together.
我的孩子跑过来跳到床上 我们会一起看报纸

You know? Maybe fight over the science section.
或许还会抢着看科学版

That's a nice picture. Maybe you can still have that.No, I can't. Rachel's out with some guy.
- 那很棒 你还可以拥有那样的梦想 - 不 瑞秋跟别的男人约会

My baby went with her.
我的孩子跟她一起去了

If anything, that picture keeps moving further away.
如果出了任何事 那个梦想会离我越来越远

Hey, can I ask you something?
我能问你一件事吗?

In this picture of you and your wife, is your wife Rachel?
你想像你未来的太太时 她是瑞秋吗?

It used to be.
以前是的

Now she doesn't really have a face.
现在我梦里的人没有脸

Smoking body, though.
但她有很辣的身材

Good call. But the face, Ross, the face isn't Rachel.
说的好 但是罗斯 她已经不是瑞秋了

No. But, ugh, how much easier would it be if it were?
对 但如果是的话 事情会变得很简单吧?

I know, but I don't think that's what she wants.
那不是她要的

It's not what I want either.And I can't force myself to fall in love with her again.
我知道 我不能逼自己爱上她

Ross, maybe you need a new picture.
罗斯 或许你需要新梦想

Okay? It's not gonna be what you thought. But no matter what...
它会跟你之前的梦想不一样 但不论如何...

...there's gonna be a brand-new little baby. Your baby.
都会有个新宝宝 你的孩子

Who cares what the picture looks like?
谁在乎梦想是什么样的呢?

Yeah.


Hey, tell you what. Let's you and me go out and have some fun.
我们一起出去 好好地玩一玩吧

Huh? Whatever you want. Come on.
你想做什么都行 来吧

- We can catch that Ukrainian film. - No, I said fun.
- 我们还赶得上看乌克兰电影 - 不 我说好玩的事

- Hey, Toby? - Hey, Bobby.
嘿 托比 嘿 巴比

It's Bob, actually.
事实上是巴伯

You work up here. Can you tell me where Chandler Bing's office is?
你在这里工作 钱德宾的办公室在哪里?

Uh, yeah, it's right...
它就在...

Right there. Let me ask you, why?
就在那里 你问这个做什么?

Ha, ha, I wanna talk to that bastard, see what his problem is.
我想跟那个混蛋谈 看他有什么问题

Okay, Bob, listen. Uh...
好吧 巴伯 听我说

I'm the reason you didn't get the job.
是我害你无法调职

- Toby, don't. - Bob.
- 托比 不要 - 巴伯

Toby, I'm not gonna let you cover for him.
托比 我不会让你帮他说话

Anything you say right now will just get me more upset with Chandler.
你说任何话 只会让我更气钱德

Well that puts me in a difficult position.
那真的让我很两难

- I got your page. Is everything okay? - Uh, well, that depends.
- 我收到呼叫了 没事吧? - 那得视情况而定

- How are things with Phoebe? - It's great. Thank you so much for introducing us.
- 你跟菲比还好吧? - 很好 谢谢你介绍我们认识

Oh, my pleasure. Okay, I'm afraid I've got some bad news.
这是我的荣幸 好吧 我得跟你宣布一个坏消息

- Phoebe! - Monica!
- 菲比 - 摩妮卡

- I'm breaking up with you! - You're fired!- What?
- 你被开除了 - 我要跟你分手 -什么?

- I'm breaking up with you.
我要跟你分手

- You're fired. - Why?
- 你被开除了 - 为什么?

I'm sorry. I'm just not ready for a relationship right now.
抱歉 我还没有准备好跟别人长期交往

And I'm sorry too. But, well, I like things done a certain way.
我也很抱歉 但我喜欢凡事照我的方法来做

- And the chemistry's just not right. - Ooh, good. The chemistry thing for us too.
- 我们之间的化学反应不对 - 我们也- 样

OK.
好吧

I realize I came on a little strong.But it's only because I think you're so amazing.
我知道我太黏了 那是因为我觉得你很棒

And
还有

I just wanna tell you how much I appreciate you giving me an opportunity here...
我要告诉你 我很感激你给我机会

...because you're the most talented chef I've ever worked for.
你是我合作过 最有天份的厨师

Anyway, heh.
总之...

- Tim, wait. Wait. Um... - Yeah?
- 提姆 等一下 - 什么事?

I think I spoke too quickly. There's a learning curve with this job.
我话说得太快了 这份工作需要时间学习

- Maybe we could try it again. - Really?
- 或许我们能再试一次 - 真的吗?

Thank you so much.- Because I know I can be better. - Okay.
谢谢 我知道我可以表现的更好

And Tim, I just want to say good luck here.
提姆 我只想说祝你好运

- Hello. - Hi.
- 你好 - 嗨

Uh, how was the date?
你约会情况如何?

Well, I'm alone and I just bought $15 worth of candy bars. What do you think?
我一个人买了15块的糖果 你觉得呢?

- Huh. What happened? - Made the mistake of telling him that I was pregnant.
- 发生了什么事? - 我告诉他我怀孕了

- He didn't, uh, take it so well? - Well, better than you.
- 他不能接受? - 他的反应比你好

- But still not what you want. - Oh?
- 但那仍不是你要的 - 喔?

Yeah. He got all weird and sputtery. Then he said, uh:
对 他真的是吓坏了 然后他说

"I hear those hemorrhoids are a bitch."
"我听说长痔疮 真的很难过"

- He sounds swell. - Doesn't he?
- 说的好 - 是吗?

Hey, you want a little cheering up?- Yes. - Sit down.Okay.
你要来点鼓励吗?坐下

Guess whose middle name is Muriel?
你猜谁中间名叫马利欧

- Chandler M. Bing. - Yu-huh.
钱德宾的中间名是马利欧 天啊

- I'm sorry about your date. - It's all right.
- 我很遗憾你的约会没有成功 - 没事的

I guess I'm just done with the whole dating thing.
我猜我受够了约会

Just one more thing in my life that is suddenly completely different.
那只是我生命中 另一件完全改变的事

- This is hard. - Yeah, I know.
- 这真的很难 - 我了解

On the other hand, In about seven months you're gonna have something
但反过来说 再过七个月你将能拥有一个孩子...

...that you're gonna love more than any guy you've ever gone out with.
你对它的爱 胜过于你对其他人的威觉

Just wait. Wait until, uh...
等着吧

Wait until the first time your baby grabs your finger.
等到孩子第一次 抓住你的手指

You have no idea.
你不会了解的

Thanks, sweetie.
谢谢你 甜心

- You wanna grab some coffee? -Oh no, I think I'm gonna go home and eat ten candy bars.
- 你要喝杯咖啡吗? - 不 我要去吃掉10根棒棒糖

- I thought I cheered you up. - Oh, you did.- There are 20 in here. - Right.
- 我还以为我让你心情变好了 - 没错 我刚刚买了20根

- Good night. - Good night.
- 晚安 - 晚安

- Ross? - Yeah?Hey, it's Mona. From the wedding.
罗斯 我是蒙娜 我们在婚礼上见过

- Oh, hi! - Hi.
嗨嗨

- How are you? - I'm good, except, um...you still owe me a dance.
- 你好吗? - 我很好 但你欠我一只舞

- Oh, that's right. - Mm Well, uh, would you be interested in seeing a Ukrainian film?.
没错 你想看乌克兰电影吗?

Oh, you're serious. Sure.
你是认真的 好吧

Great. Well, uh...
太棒了 喔...

I think I might need one more cup of coffee.- Sure, uh, let me get it for you. - Okay.
- 我想再来- 杯咖啡 - 没问题 我去帮你拿

Bob? Bob!
鲍勃

Bob!
鲍勃

- What the hell are you doing? - I just found out this is Chandler's office.
- 你到底在做什么? - 这是钱德的办公室

Come on, Toby. Give me a hand!
来吧 托比 快来帮我

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.