RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第八季 第二集 S08E02 The One with the Red Sweater / 红色毛衣

老友记/六人行/Friends 第八季 第二集 S08E02 The One with the Red Sweater / 红色毛衣

Monica, Phoebe and Joey advise Rachel to tell the father about the pregnancy. Chandler and Ross lose the wedding photos. 摩妮卡,菲比和乔劝瑞秋告诉有关怀孕的父亲。钱德和罗斯失去了婚礼的照片。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Listen, you know what? Sir, for the last time, I don't care what the computer says.
听着 先生 我最后一次告诉你 我不在乎电脑上登记了什么

We did not take a bag of Meshugga Nuts from the minibar.
我们没有从房问冰箱 拿走一包糖果

And we did not watch Dr. Do-Me-A-Little.
我们没有看《热心助人的医生》

.- Joey, were you in our room last night? - No.
- 乔伊 昨晚你到过我们房问? - 没有

I was told the name of the movie would not appear on the bill.
他们说电影片名 不会出现在帐单上

- Hi, we're checking out of the bridal suite. - That's right, I'm no longer a bride.
- 嗨 我们要退掉新房了 - 没错 我不再是新娘了

I'll never be a bride again. Now I'm just someone's wife.
我永远都当不了新娘 现在我只是某人的太太

And I'm the happiest guy in the world.
现在我是全世界最快乐的男人

Come on, honey. Don't be upset. We have so much to look forward to.
甜心 别难过 我们还是有很光明的未来

Yeah, right.


- The honeymoon. - That's not till Thursday.
- 我们还要去度蜜月 - 那是星期四的事

- The wedding pictures. - They won't be ready for weeks
- 还有婚纱照 - 那得等上好几个星期

- Not the disposable cameras from the tables.
但婚宴上用即可拍 拍的照片马上可以洗好

That's true!I knew I married you for a reason!
没错 我就知道我嫁给你是有原因的

I'll tell you what. I will go get them developed, and you can go home.
听着 我拿照片去洗 你先回家吧

- What? What did you take a picture of? - Nothing.
- 什么?你拍了什么? - 没什么

It was something.
一定很精彩

Okay, Ross has the cameras. Is he checked out yet?
即可拍在罗斯那里 他还没有退房吗?

Are you joking? Checkout is not till noon.
你在开玩笑吗? 退房时间是中午

- And he has a good 11 minutes left. - So?
- 他还有整整11分钟呢 - 所以呢?

So Ross has never checked out of a room a minute before he had to.
罗斯从来不会 提早退房

Yeah, one time when we were dating,we got a late checkout,
我们在交往的时候 有一次延后退房

he got so excited, it was the best sex we ever had.
他非常兴奋 那是我们最棒的性经验

Until he screamed out "Radisson" at the end.
直到他最后 大叫着"拉迪森旅馆"

Okay, I'm gonna get Ross, get the cameras, and get them developed.
好吧 我去找罗斯拿照相机 然后把底片拿去洗

Thirty-two, Joe. You're 32!
乔伊 你32岁了

- Here's a copy of your bill. - Oh, thanks.
- 这是你的帐单 - 谢谢

Champagne, strawberries...
香槟 草莓...

Oh, my God! I can't believe Chandler ordered porn on our wedding night.
天啊 我不敢相信 钱德在我们的新婚之夜看黄色电影

Yeah, that's sad.Meshugga Nut?
对 那真的很惨 糖果?

- Hi. - Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨

Soaps, shampoos. Are you really taking all this stuff?
肥皂 洗发精 你真的要拿这些东西?

- Why not? It's built into the price of the room.
为什么不行? 这全包含在房费里

- Yeah, but you don't need...- What is this?
对 但你不需要... 这是什么?

- Thread.
针线包

Score!
答对了

- Where are the disposable cameras? - What disposable cameras?
- 即可拍在哪里? - 什么即可拍?

The cameras? Remember last night I told you to take them?- No, you didn't.
- 昨晚我把它们交给你 - 才没有

- Yes! Remember? Right before we cut the cake, I went up to you and I said
就是有 记得吗? 在切蛋糕前我说...

Oh-oh yeah, you-you came up to me and asked if I could do you a favor,
对 你问我 能不能帮你一个忙

and my Uncle Murray came up to you and handed you a check.
这时墨瑞叔叔走过来 交给你一张支票

Then you said, "Why do they call it a check? "
然后你说"它为什么叫做支票?"

Why not a Yugoslavian?
"为什么不叫南斯拉夫人?"

- Yeah, then you did that.
对 然后你就那么做

- So you don't have the cameras?- No, sorry man.
- 所以即可拍不在你手上? - 没错 抱歉

- So what? What?They're gone? Monica's gonna freak!
什么?相机不见了? 摩妮卡会气疯的

-Well, I'm sure they're still somewhere here in the hotel. I'll-I'll help you look for them.
我相信它们应该就在某个地方 我帮你找

- Great. - In three minutes.
- 太棒了 - 再等三分钟

- Hey - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿

Are you gonna open the presents without Chandler?
你要不管钱德 自己先拆礼物?

No.But
不 我只是...

They're calling out to me.This little guy even crawled up in my lap.
它们在呼换我 这个小家伙甚至爬到我的膝盖上

Come on, Chandler wouldn't mind if I opened just one present.What do you think it is?
钱德不会介意我拆开一样礼物 你觉得它是什么?

A little mirror that when you look into it,
是面小镜子 只要你一 照它...

you see yourself as an old woman.
你会发现自己变成了老太婆

A tiny salt shaker!
是一个迷你盐罐

Oh, my God, for tiny salt!
天啊 是用来装迷你盐的

Oh, wow! Okay, that was fun.Oh, yeah.
- 好吧 那真的很好玩 - 很好玩

Good. Okay, I'm just gonna wait for Chandler to open the rest of them.-Okay
- 我会等钱德再一起拆开其他礼物 - 好

Although, you know, this is part of a salt-and-pepper set.
但这只是调味瓶组的 一部分

So I guess it may just count as half a present. What do you think?
或许它只算半项礼物 你觉得呢?

Well, I guess it's okay to open one more if it's part of a set. It's probably this one.
我猜如果它是一套的 再拆开一样 应该没关系 或许是这个

Or this one!
或是这个

Hi.
- 嗨 - 嘿

- Hey, how are you feeling? Any morning sickness? - Shh! The guys don't know yet, do they?
- 你好吗?会干呕吗? - 男生们还不知道吧?

No. Joey and Ross don't know anything, and Chandler thinks Phoebe's pregnant.
不 乔伊跟罗斯什么都不知道 钱德还认为是菲比怀孕了

That's right. Chandler does still think I'm pregnant.
没错 钱德还是以为我怀孕了

He hasn't asked me how I'm feeling, or offered to carry my bags.
他没有问我感觉如何 也没有帮我提袋子

I feel bad for the woman who ends up with him.
我为跟他在一起的女人 觉得难过

After you, of course.
我当然是指在你之后的女人

Don't worry I promise that you will only have to be pregnant for a few more hours
别担心 你只需要 再假装怀孕几小时...

I'm going to tell the father today.
因为今天我要告诉孩子的爸

Is it someone in this building? Is it that tall guy from the first floor?
他就住在这栋公寓吗? 是一楼那个高个儿吗?

- Eww! No! - What? I think he's cute.
- 才不是 - 什么?我觉得他很可爱

- Well, then you have his baby. - Believe me, I'm trying.
- 那么你可以去怀他的孩子 - 相信我 我正在努力

Wow. It's so weird. You're gonna tell this guy today...
这真的好奇怪 你今天要告诉这个男人...

...and he has no idea what's gonna happen.
他不知道 会发生什么事

Yeah. You're just gonna knock on his door and change his life forever.
对 你要敲敲他的门 然后永远改变他的一生

You're like Ed McMahon, except without the big check.
你就像艾德麦 马汉 只不过手上没有拿大额支票

Or the raw sexual magnetism.
也没有原始的性吸引力

- Yeah, I guess it is pretty big news.
对 我想 那的确是个大消息

- Pretty big? It's huge!God, this guy doesn't have a clue!
大消息?那是超级大消息 天啊 这个男人什么都不知道

He's just walking down the street thinking, I had sex with Rachel Green. I rock!'
他走在街上心想 "我跟瑞秋葛林做爱 太帅了"

Then, bam! He's a father, everything's different.
然后 磅 他当了爸爸 一切都不一样了

Well, it's only different if he wants it to be. I'm not gonna ask him for anything.
除非他真的想当爸爸 我不会对他提出任何要求

Then he still has this huge decision to make.
他还是得做出 重大的决定

Now he's walking around thinking, 'Do I want to be a dad?' and then bam!
现在他边走边想 "我要当爸爸吗?"然后 碰

- What was that "bam"?
这次怎么了?

I don't. He got... he-he-he-he's hit by a bus
我不知道 他可能是撞上巴士了

-Hi. - Hey.
- 嗨 - 嘿

Joey, what would you do if someone you slept with told you she was pregnant?
乔伊 如果跟你上过床的女人 告诉你她怀孕了 你会怎么办?

Who called here?
谁打电话到这里来?

Did she sound blond? Huh? Did-did-did she have an accent? I gotta make a call!
她听起来像金发美女吗?她有口音吗? 我得去打个电话

Should have never walked into that Sunglass Hut!
我不该走进 那家太阳眼镜专卖店的

Oh, Joey! Joey!
乔伊...

It's not you! You didn't get anybody pregnant!
不是你 你没有让任何人怀孕

Why would you scare me like that? What the hell's going on?
你为什么要那样子吓我? 发生了什么事?

Is somebody pregnant?
有人怀孕了吗?

Oh, yeah! That's me.
对 我怀孕了

Oh, my God, Pheebs! You're gonna have a baby?
天啊 菲比 你要生孩子了?

Yes, I am.Oh, my God, I'm gonna have a baby!
对 天啊 我要生孩子了

- Whoa, wait a minute. who's the father? - You don't know him.
- 等一下 孩子的爸是谁? - 你不认识他

It's not important. He wants nothing to do with me or the baby.
那不重要 他不希望跟我或孩子扯上关系

Who is this guy? Who is he? Because I'll track him down and kick his ass!
这家伙是谁? 因为我要把他揪出来 痛扁他一顿

- David Linn. - David Linn!David Linn! David Linn!
- 大卫林 恩 - 大卫林 恩

- Who's David Linn? - Some guy from my gym. A little annoying.
- 谁是大卫林恩? - 我在健身房认识的人 他很讨厌

- Chandler? - Hey. Did you find the cameras?
- 钱德 - 嘿 你找到即可拍了吗?

No. Did you?Yes,
- 没有 你呢? - 我找到了

that's why I'm under the table. Celebrating.
那就是我躲在桌下的原因 我想要庆祝

I checked in the lost and found.I talked to the manager. No one's turned them in.
我去失物中心问过经理 没有人检到即可拍

Well this is great. Y'know, those cameras were the only thing that was gonna cheer Monica up today, she's really depressed.
太棒了 今天只有那些即可拍 能让摩妮卡高兴起来 她真的很沮丧

You guys just got married. Why is she so depressed?
你们才刚刚结婚 她为什么会沮丧?

All my energy is going into not asking that question.
我没有力气 问她那个问题

- I can't believe I screwed this up! - I'm sorry, man.
- 我不敢相信我搞砸了 - 我很遗′队 兄弟

Here's a thought. This is the same ballroom.
我有个点子 你们在这个宴会厅请客

There's a band. There's gonna be plenty of dressed up people.
这里有乐队 等一下会有很多人盛装前来

Are you suggesting we dance our troubles away?
你建议 我们可以丢下问题不管?

No-no-no, I'm saying we-we buy more of this at the gift shop,
不 我是说我们到礼品店 买一些即可拍...

throw our tuxes back on, and take a few pictures
再换上礼服 拍几张照片

All we have to do is make sure not to get anybody else's faces.
我们只要 不拍到任何人的脸就好

Are you serious?
你是认真的吗?

I'm just thinking about your new bride at home.
我想到 在家等你的新娘

Okay? Do you really want to start your life together by letting her down?
你想在你们共度一生的第一天 就让她失望吗?

Marriage advice? Really?
你真的要给我关于婚姻的建议?

I'm telling you, this looks exactly like your wedding.
我是在告诉你 这看起来很像你的婚宴

- Aren't these the same flowers? -I don't know, Monica picked out the flowers.
- 这些花都- 样吧? - 我不知道 花是摩妮卡挑的

- What about the chairs? - She picked those out too.
- 椅子呢? - 也是她

- How about the place settings? - That was her.
- 布置呢? - 她挑的

- What did you do? - I was in charge of the cameras.
- 你做了什么? - 我负责看好照相机

- Gift shop?
礼品店?

- Did you do it yet? - Not yet.
- 你说了吗? - 还没有

Then what are you doing here? Are you about to do it?
那么你在这里做什么? 你真的要说吗?

- Is it Gunther? - No...
- 是阿甘吗? - 不是...

- It's not Gunther! - Thank God. That hair on a baby?
- 不是阿甘 - 谢天谢地 还好宝宝不会有他的头发

The father is not here. I haven't told him,
孩子的爸不在这里 好吗? 我还没有告诉他

and I don't think I can tell him at all now! Why not?
- 我想现在我没办法告诉他 - 为什么?

- Why not? - Now let me think.I was walking down the street, thinking, "I'm gonna tell the father today." And then, bam!
我在街上边走边想 "我要告诉孩子的爸" 然后 bang~

Bus?
你撞到了巴士?

No, you! You freaked me out. You kept saying how huge this all is.
不 是你 你吓了我一跳 你一直在提醒我这件事有多大

- But it is huge.
但它的确是件大事

- I know.But I was just thinking about how huge it was for me.
我知道 我只是在想 它对我来说有多重要

I didn't go to how huge this is gonna be for the father.
我根本不知道 这对孩子的爸来说有多重要

You're thinking about this way too much.Just tell him and get it over with.
你想太多了 告诉他 把事情做个了断

It's like ripping off this Band-Aid, quick and painless. Watch.
它就像撕掉创可贴一样 越快越不痛 你看

Oh, mother of...!
喔 天杀的...

See?
看吧?

- Ooh. Are we opening presents? - No. I shouldn't have even opened these.
- 喔 我们要折礼物了吗? - 不 我根本不该拆开礼物的

Joey, I am out of control!You have to do me a favor.
乔伊 我控制不了自己 你得帮我一个忙

No matter what I say, no matter what I do, .
不论我说什么 不论我做什么...

please do not let me open another present,Okay?
拜托 不要让我 再拆开任何礼物 好吗?

- Okay.


- Give me one more. - Okay.
- 再给我一 个礼物 - 好

- Hey. - Oh, good. You're here. Pheebs? Listen...
很好 你来了 菲比 听我说...

- Sit down, I got something I want to say. - All right.
- 坐下 我要告诉你一件事 - 好吧

It's a scary world out there, especially for a single mom.
外面的世界很可怕 特别是对单亲妈妈来说

Now, I always felt that you and I have a special bond.
我一直觉得 我跟你之间很特别

So
所以...

Phoebe Buffay, will you marry me?
菲比布非 你愿意嫁给我吗?

Oh, my God!
我的天啊

- Joey! - Oh, yeah, I'll marry you.
- 乔伊 - 我愿意嫁给你

- You can't marry him! - Hey, lady, your day's over, it's my turn.
- 你不能嫁给他 - 小姐 你结过婚了 这次轮到我

- Phoebe!
菲比

- What? Why can't she marry me?-I can and I will.
- 她为什么不能嫁给我? - 我可以 我也愿意

She's not pregnant. It's Rachel. Rachel's the one who's pregnant, okay.
她没有怀孕 是瑞秋怀孕了 好吗?

- Oh, my God! - Hey.
- 天啊 - 嘿

Phoebe I think he would notice if you didn't have a baby in nine months!
菲比 九个月后你生不出孩子 他会发现的

It's Joey!
他是乔伊

I love you.
我爱你

I can't believe it! Rachel's pregnant?- Yeah. - Who's the father?
等一下 我不敢相信 瑞秋怀孕了?孩子的爸是谁?

We don't know.
我们不知道

- I wonder if it's that dude. - There's a dude?
- 不知道是不是那个家伙 - 有个家伙?

- Yeah. - Who is it?
- 对 - 是谁呢?

About a month ago this guy spent the night with Rachel.
大约一个月前 这家伙跟瑞秋共度春宵

I didn't see who it was but...
我没有看到他 但是...

Was that story over?
他把故事说完了吗?

The guy left this.
那个家伙留下这个

Oh, my God! I know who the father is.
天啊 我知道孩子的爸是谁

People have got to finish their stories.
说故事的人 得把故事说完

- Excuse me. Could you take a picture of us? - Oh. Of course.
-对不起 你能帮我们拍照吗? -没问题

- Would you take one of us? - Uh. Yeah, sure.
- 你能帮我们照- 张吗? - 好 没问题

Click.


- It didn't click. - I heard it.
- 我没有听到快门声 - 我听到了...

- But there was no flash. - Why won't you take our picture?
- 但问光灯没亮 - 你为什么不帮我们拍照?

Yeah, I'll take your picture.
好 我会帮你们拍照

- Your finger was covering the lens.
你的手指挡到镜头了

- Who are you, Ansel Adams? Get out of here!
你是安瑟亚当斯吗? 快滚吧

Look, I feel really bad about how I freaked you out before...
听着 我真的很难过 之前我吓坏你了...

so I called the father and asked him to meet you here so you can tell him. Go!
所以我请孩子的爸到里面等你 你可以告诉他事实

What? Hey wait a minute! Phoebe, how do you even know who the father is?
什么?等一下 你怎么知道孩子的爸是谁?

I may play the fool at times,but
或许有时候我会装傻...

I'm a little more than a pretty blond girl with an ass that won't quit.
但事实上我是个勇不放弃的 金发美女

I believe this belongs to the father of your baby.
我相信 这是孩子爸的衣服...

Oh, God.Oh. He's in there right now?
天啊 他就在里面?

You can turn around, or you can go in there and rip the Band-Aid off.What do you wanna do?
你可以转身离开或是长痛不如短痛 你打算怎么做?

- Let's rip. - Really? Are you sure?
- 我们把事情做个了断吧 - 你确定?

- Phoebe! - Okay. Sorry. Yeah.
- 菲比 - 好吧 抱歉

Hey, Rach.
嘿 瑞秋

Why don't you go up on stage. I'll get a picture of you doing the speech.
你为什么不到台上呢? 我要拍张你说话时的照片

Okay. Okay.
好...

Will the owner of a 1995 Buick LeSabre please see the front desk?
1995年别克李萨布利的车主 请跟柜台联络

Your car is about to be towed.
你的车就要被拖走了

That's my car!
那是我的车

- A '95 LeSabre? - Yes.
- 1995年的李萨布利? - 对

- A green LeSabre? - Yes!
- 绿色的李萨布利? - 对

- I'm sorry, I meant blue. - Yes, green-blue.
- 抱歉 我是说蓝色的李萨布利 - 对 我的车是蓝绿色的

Well, go. Go move it!
那就快去把它移闭吧

- Okay. Ready for the last picture? - Yeah.
- 好了 - 准备要拍最后一 张照片了吗?

Get ready to run.
拍完马上就跑

Congratulations on your wedding.
恭喜

So, what's this about?
这是怎么一回事?

Rachel has something that she wants to tell you.
瑞秋有事要告诉你

And I believe that this is your red sweater.
我相信 这是你的红毛衣

No, this is my red sweater.
不 这才是我的红毛衣

Oh, no.
喔 糟糕

Could I get anyone a coffee?
有人要喝咖啡吗?

Or poison? No? Just for me? Okay.
或是毒药?没有吗?只有我要?好吧

What's going on?Rach
发生了什么事?瑞秋

Nothing. Phoebe kind of made a mistake.
没事 菲比弄错了

But you do wear that sweater a lot. Are you involved in some kind of dare?
但你的确常穿那件毛衣 你在做什么冒险的事吗?

I'm actually glad Phoebe called.
事实上我很高兴能接到菲比的电话

I know we broke up because you thought I wasn't mature enough but I've really grown up.
我知道我们会分手是因为你觉得 我太幼雅 但我已经长大了

And I think we should get back together.
我想我们应该复合

It's just not the right time.
时机很不对

- It is the right time. - Okay.
- 时机非常恰当 - 好吧

- I'm ready for more. - Tag.
- 我做了万全的准备 - 泰格

Come on, Rach. Let's give it another try.
来吧 瑞秋 我们可以再试一次

- I'm having a baby.
我怀孕了

- You can go. - Thank you.
- 你可以走了 - 谢谢

I don't know how any of these got opened!
我不知道 礼物怎么会是打开的

- You opened them all? - I know, I am a terrible person.
- 你拆开了所有的礼物? - 我知道 我是个可怕的人

Chandler's never gonna trust me with anything ever again.
钱德永远都不会 再信任我任何事了

- Hey! You got my parents' gift.
你拆开了我爸妈的礼物

- Yeah. What is that?-I don't know. I think it does something to salami.
- 对 那是什么? - 应该是跟意大利腊肠有关的东西

- Hey. How'd it go? - Yeah. What did Tag say?
- 嘿 情况如何? - 泰格怎么说?

Tag is not the father. And Joey knows now?
泰格不是孩子的爸 乔伊知道了?

I do, Rach. I do. And I'm so happy for you.
我知道了 瑞秋 我为你咸到高兴

Oh. Wow, you didn't even try to unhook my bra.
你没有试着 要解开我的胸罩

-So are you ever gonna tell whoever it is?-I will, I'm just not up for it tonight.
- 你要告诉孩子的爸吗? - 我会的 只是今晚我不想那么做

Hey Rach listen, no matter what this guy says I want you to know you're not gonna be alone in this.
不论这家伙说什么 你不会独自面对这一切

- I'm not? - No.Listen, I, uh...
- 是吗? - 不 听着...

It's a scary world out there, especially for a single mom.
外面的世界很可怕 特别是对单亲妈妈来说

I've always felt like you and I have this special bond.
我一直觉得 我跟你之间很特别

- Rachel Green, will you marry me? - What?
- 瑞秋葛林 你愿意嫁给我吗? - 什么?

- What? - What?!
- 什么? - 什么?

- Pheebs, give me the ring back. - No!
- 菲比 把戒指还给我 - 不要

Joey, you're so sweet. You are so, so sweet, honey.But I'm not looking for a husband.
乔伊 你真的很体贴 但我不要一个丈夫

I understand.
我了解

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go and lie down.
对不起 我想去躺一下

I can't say that didn't hurt.
我不能说我不心痛

- But I'll take you back Joey Tribbiani.
但我会原谅你 乔伊崔比亚尼

- Uh yeah. Pheebs, listen about that. I only offered- Ohh, a Salami Buddy!
- 听着 我只是说... - 意大利腊肠用具

- There you go!
来吧

- We're back! -Great.
- 我们回来了 - 太棒了

We're hanging in the kitchen. Let's stay in the kitchen.
我们待在厨房吧 待在厨房就好了

- It's picture time. - You're gonna love these.
- 现在是看照片时问 - 你一定会喜欢的

Here's a picture of Ross.
这是罗斯的照片

And that's me.
那是我

And that's me and Ross.
我跟罗斯

Aww. And here's our first kiss as a married couple.
这是我们第一次 以新婚夫妻身分接吻的照片

Wow. That is a great picture.Yeah.
那张照片真的很棒 对

And interesting, because I found the cameras in one of our bags.
真的太有趣了 因为我在我们的行李里找到即可拍

Huh. Didn't see that coming.
我没想到会这样

Okay, so this isn't the picture of our first kiss...
好 这不是 我们第一次接吻的照片...

...but it is a picture of my first kiss with this lady.
但它的确是 我跟这位女士第一次接吻的照片

Which, by the look on your face, I'm sure you'll remember, so there's no need...
从你脸上的表情看来 我相信你会记得 所以我不必...

I'll take the real pictures to them developed.- That'd be a good idea. - Okay.
- 我会拿真的底片去洗 - 好主意

You opened all the presents without me? We were gonna do that together.
你不管我自己拆开所有礼物? 我们说好要一起拆的

You kissed another woman?
你吻了另一个女人?

- Call it even? - Okay.
- 我们扯平了? - 好吧

- Well, I'm gonna go get these in some water. - Wait you stole those from these people's wedding?
- 我要把花插到花瓶袒 - 你偷走了那个婚礼的花?

No-no, I took them from the hotel lobby. Yeah, they think they can charge me for some dirty movie
不 这是饭店大厅的花 他们以为能超收我黄色电影...

and a bag of Meshugga Nuts they got another thing coming!
还有一袋糖果的钱 我一定要讨回公道

Hey, my sweater!
嘿 我的毛衣

I've been looking for this for like a month.
我找这件毛衣 找了一个月

Oh, my God!
我的天啊

Oh, my God!
我的天啊

- Hey, how you doing? - Good. Long time no see.
- 你好吗? - 我很好 好久不见

- Like your sweater. - Oh. Hey. Right back at you.
- 我喜欢你的毛衣 - 我也是

- It's crazy about Rachel. - Yeah. Well, she's one crazy lady.
- 瑞秋的事真的太疯狂了 - 她一直都疯疯癫癫的

- So whose is it? - Um, I don't know, some Italian guy.
- 到底是谁的呢? - 我不知道 应该是某个意大利人吧

Come on, read your own label. See you later.
少来了 看你自己的标签 后会有期

- Okay. - He is so weird.
- 好 - 他真是奇怪

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.