RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第五季 第十七集 S05E17 The One with Rachel

老友记/六人行/Friends 第五季 第十七集 S05E17 The One with Rachel's Inadvertent Kiss / 瑞秋的无心之吻

Rachel has an awkward encounter when she interviews for a new job. Monica becomes jealous of Phoebe and Gary. Joey searches for a 'hot girl' in Ross's building. 瑞秋有一个尴尬的遭遇时,她采访了一个新的工作。莫妮卡嫉妒菲比和加里。乔伊搜索罗斯楼里的“辣妹”。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

- Good! You guys are all here. - Hey, what's up?
太好了 大家都在 怎么了?

Well, I have a job interview at Ralph Lauren tomorrow.
我明天要去扛夫罗伦面试

CHANDLER: Oh! - Congratulations!
恭喜 太棒了...我知道

Oh, boy. That guy's underwear sucks!
那个牌子的内裤逊毙了

- What? - Well, I got this pair marked "XS."
什么? 我买了条超小号的内裤

Let me tell you, there was no room for excess anything in there.
我告诉你 里头根本塞不下多余的东西

Anyway, I'm gonna be the coordinator of the women's collection.
反正我的工作是女装部的联络人

I'll work right under the director. It's the perfect job for me.
我直接在主管底下做事 这是我梦寐以求的工作

Wow. Well, if you nail the interview, you'll get it.
如果你通过面试就成了 是啊

- Yeah. - Want to work on your interview skills?
要不要练习一下面试技巧?

- Okay!
好啊 好耶

- Okay! Let's start with the handshake.
来 先从握手开始

Very good handshake. Good wrist action.- Thank you. -
很会握 手腕的动作很棒 谢谢

Let me try.
我来试试 好

Oh, my God! What did I ever do to you?
天啊!我是哪里对不起你?

Did I squeeze too hard?
我握得太用力吗?

Let's just say I'm glad I'm not Chandler.
这么说吧 好在我不是钱德

That's right, Ross. I can see you in your new apartment.
没错 罗斯 我能看到你在新公寓

You see me.
你也看得到我

Same as yesterday, same as the day before.
跟昨天一样...跟前天也一样

Is he doing his "shark attack" bit yet?
他开始演鲨鱼攻击了没?

No. Oh, wait! There he goes.
还没...等等 他开始了

Very funny, Ross.
罗斯 很好笑

Very lifelike and funny. Okay.
栩相如生又好笑

Oh, no, no, no. I wasn't waving at you, lady.
不...小姐 我不是向你挥手

Whoa, maybe I was. Hey!
或许我是喔

Monica, this hot girl in Ross' building is flirting with me.
摩妮卡 罗斯那栋楼里 有个辣妹在勾引我

Get in there, man. Flirt back. Mix it up!
你去啊 勾引回来 瞎搅和

Yeah, I'm down with that.
人家知道啦

Okay, here it goes.
好 来罗

How...
你...

...you...
好...

...doing?
吗?

It worked! She's waving me over.
有用耶 她挥手要我过去

I'll be right over
好 我 马上过去

.Let's see, she's on the third floor...
我看看 她住在三楼...

- She is pretty, huh? - Tell me about it, huh?
哇 她真的很美耶 这还用你说

Oh, no, no.No, no! I'm not with her.
不...我跟她没关系

Oh, that's just Monica.
她只是摩妮卡

ROSS: Hey, Joey!
嘿 乔伊

Great stuff, huh?
我很会演吧?

- This is your place?
这是你家?

- Yeah, of course it is. Oh, come on in.
当然是 请进

Ooh, ohh. Uh, go by the window. You can pretend to be surfing.
对了 经过窗户能假装在冲浪

But I counted. You're not supposed to live here.
可是我算过啊 这里住的不应该是你

Oh, man!
要命!

- Unh! - What happened?
怎么了?

I ended up at Ross' place. I must have miscounted or something.
我最后跑到罗斯家去了 一定是我算错了

Damn! She's not there anymore.
可恶 她不在了

Oh, look, Ross is doing his "watching TV" bit.
你看 罗斯在演看电视那段

MONICA: No, Joe, I think he's just watching TV.
不 乔伊 我觉得他真的在看电视

We've lost visual contact with the suspect.
嫌犯已失去踪迹

Okay, now I really have to go.
好 我现在非走不可了

It's so unfair that our date has to get cut short...
这真是太不公平了 有人开枪打店员

...just because some guy shot at a store clerk.
我们的约会就得中断

- I know, but it's my job. - Then maybe I could come too?
亲爱的 我知道 但这是我的工作 好吧 不如我起去

Suspect has just emerged naked from the sewer.
嫌犯刚从水沟中裸体现身

All right, you go.
好吧 你去就好

- Bye-bye. - Okay. Bye.
再见 好 再见

- Oh, God! - What?
天啊 怎么了?

Oh, I just miss him so much!
我好想念他

For just a week you guys are really close, huh?
才几星期就这么认真了罗?

Yeah, it's weird. I can't help it, though. He's so sweet.
是啊 说来很奇怪 可是我没办法 他真的很体贴

He's like this little puppy dog, you know?
他像是小狗狗

But like a really tough one who shoots bad guys.
却很强悍 还会开枪打坏人

Ugh, I just love the beginning parts of relationships, you know?
我最喜欢刚开始恋爱的威觉

You can't keep your hands off each other.
彼此难分难舍

- I know. It is the best. Ha, ha. - Ha, ha.
我知道 热恋是最棒的

God, how long did that last for you and Chandler?
你和钱德的热恋持续了多久?

What? It's still going on.
什么? 我们还在热恋啊

Come on, seriously. When did it end?
少来 老实说 何时结束的?

I am serious. We're all over each other all the time.
我是很老实啊 我们总是黏在一起

Okay, you know where you are better than I do. I was just curious.
好吧 你们的事你最清楚 我只是好奇罢了

Why don't you just calm down, Phoebe, all right?
菲比 你别发神经了好不好?

Why don't you just get all your facts before you run around telling everybody that you're the only hot couple!!
先把事实搞清楚 不要逢人便说 全天下只有你们在热恋!

God, I woke the beast. Um...
天啊 睡狮被我吵醒了

I was wrong obviously. I just misspoke. It's okay.
显然是我错了 我失言

Well, it is okay. I mean...
没事了 没事了

As long as you know Chandler and I are also hot and fiery.
只要你知道我和钱德 也和你们一样...

I mean, just as hot as you.
火热缠绵就好

I mean, our flame...
我们的欲火...

Whoo! It is on fire!
简直可以燎原

Monica, here's your broom back.
摩妮卡 扫把还你

You are so cute.
你真可爱

- Oh, hey! How'd the interview go? RACHEL: Ugh!
喔 嘿 面试顺不顺利?

Horrible! I did the stupidest, most embarrassing thing.
糟透了 我犯了最蠢 最丢人的错误

Did you tell the guy you wanted to have sex with his wife then fall off your chair?
你跟考官说要跟他老婆上床 然后又从椅子上跌下来?

- No. - So, what happened?
不是 那是怎么了?

Ugh, it was horrible! And the interview part went so well.
真是糟糕透顶 原本面试都很顺利

You know, like, I even made him laugh.
我还把大家逗笑了

He said something about a boat...
考官说到什么船的事

...and I was like, "Well, yeah, if you've got enough life jackets."
我答腔说 "只要救生衣够多就行"

Trust me. It was actually very funny.
相信我 当时真的很逗

Anyway, so we were saying goodbye and, uh... Ugh.
反正到了最后说再见...

- What happened?.
怎么了啦?

- All right, we were shaking hands..
我们当时正要握手

...and he kind of leaned in toward me.
他缓缓朝我靠过来

Maybe he was going to open the door.
他也许是要帮我开门

But I totally misread him and I, uh...
但是我完全误会了 所以我就...

You kissed him?
你亲了上去?

I didn't know what else to do!
我又没有别的办法

Well, you could have tried...
你可以试着...

...not kissing him.
别去亲他

Thanks, Chandler.
钱德 真是多谢你

Hey, Rach, a guy from Ralph Lauren called.You got a second interview.
瑞秋 拉夫罗伦的人来电 要你去第二关面试

- I can't believe it! I got a second interview. - Yes!
不敢相信我还能去第二关面试 对啊

That kiss isn't looking like such a mistake now, is it?
我看那一吻没那么糟嘛

Wait a minute, wait. You don't think that's why he wants me back?
慢着...他要我回去面试 不是因为那一吻吧?

Yeah!
是啊...

No?
不是吗?

Kiss? What are you talking about?
你们在说什么吻?

Ugh, I accidentally kissed him in the interview...
我意外在面试中亲了考官

...and now he wants me back of course...
他现在还要我回去

...because, "Let's bring back the girl who kisses everybody"!
"把那逢人便亲的女孩带来"

Come on, Rach.
瑞秋 你别乱想了

What if he thinks I'm the kind of girl that'll just sleep with him?
天啊 万一他觉得我是那种 随便跟他上床的人怎么办?

He probably wants you back because you're right for the job.
他要你回去面试 或许是因为你适合那工作

Maybe. I don't know. Oh, God! How could I be so stupid?
或许吧 我不知道...天啊 我怎么会那么蠢?

Oh, Rachel, look, don't say that.I think you just need a hug from Joey. Heh.
瑞秋 快别那样说了 乔伊给你个抱抱就好

Come on. Come on, ha-ha-ha.
来...

She's back! Hot girl's back!
她回来了!辣妹回来了!

Aw, well, I'm not totally back yet. But I appreciate it.
还不完全是 但是谢谢你

No, in Ross' building. She's back! She's back!
不是说你 是罗斯那栋的辣妹 她回来了...

Okay, wait there. I'll be over in a second.
等一下 我 马上过去

One, two, three. Got it!
一、二、三...知道了

I gotta check out this hot girl.
我来看看她有多辣

There she is!
辣妹在这里

Damn it! Did you move?
可恶 你搬家啦!

Yes.
是啊

I lived with you guys for a while. Then I found this place.
我跟你们住了一阵子 然后搬到了这里

I'm Ross.
我是罗斯

Yes?
有什么事?

Do you happen to have a hot girl in there?
你家里有住辣妹吗?

No, I'm all alone.
没有 我一个人住

Yeah. Sorry about that.
是啊 我很遗憾

Oh. Hey, little girl.
小女孩 你好

Is your mommy or sister or babysitter by any chance, a hot girl?
你妈妈、姊姊或是褓姆 有没有谁正好是辣妹?

- Daddy! - Later, girl! Aah.
爹地! 下次再聊

Oh, man!
真要命

Hot girl?
辣妹?

Hot girl!
辣妹...

- Hi, Rachel. Come on in. - Hi. Okay.
瑞秋 请进 好

- Ahem. - It's nice to see you again.Thank you.
很高兴再次见到你 谢谢

Oh, Rachel, uh...
瑞秋...

- What? .
什么?

- Just, uh..
那上面...

- Excuse me? - Yeah, let me...
你说什么? 我来帮你...

Whoa, eh, oh!All right. Okay, I see what's going on here. Now, listen, look...
好 我知道是怎么回事了

...I am sorry if I gave you the wrong impression.
听着 抱歉让你误会了

But I am not some hussy who will just sleep around to get ahead.
但我不是那种随便的女孩 为了工作就能出卖肉体

Even though I kissed you, that does not give you...
虽然我亲过你 你也没有权利

...the right to demand sex from me! I do not want this job that bad.
要我跟你上床 这份工作我也没有那么想要

Good day, sir.
再会 先生

Ugh, you are not gonna believe...
说了你们一定不信

...what that sleazeball from Ralph Lauren did to me.
拉夫罗伦的那个杂碎对我做了什么

Okay, that's amazing. How did you know that?
不可思议 你们怎么知道?

You got ink on your lip.
你嘴唇上沾到墨水

Oh.


What do you say, maybe, sometime I hold your gun?
改天让我拿拿你的枪如何?

I don't know. We're not supposed to do that.
不知道 照理说不能那样

What could happen? I mean...
又不会怎样...

Yeah. I'm gonna say no.
我看答案是不行

Do you want to see a movie after dinner tonight?Oh, we can't. We already have plans.
菲比 晚餐后要去看电影吗? 不行 我们已经有计划了

What are you doing?
你们要去干嘛?

Um, well, same thing we did all day. Just hang out at Gary's apartment.
就跟每天一样啊 腻在盖瑞的公寓里

He is so amazing. We never left the bedroom.
他好厉害 我们没离开过卧房

But have fun at the movie.
祝你们看电影愉快

Uh, ha, ha. Well, we're not seeing a movie.
我们不是要去看电影

You're not? Why did you ask us if we wanted to go?
那你干嘛问我们要不要去?

Oh, um, because I just wanted to know what you were doing...
我想知道你做什么 是因为...

...so you wouldn't walk in on me and Chandler...
我怕你不小心闯进我房问 因为我和钱德...

...while we were doing it all night.
会做上一整晚

- Will you excuse me just a second? Okay. - Yeah.
失陪下 好

Chandler? Can I see you for a second?
钱德 方便私下说几句话吗? 好

- We have got to beat them! - Why?
我们定要打败他们 为什么?

Because Gary and Phoebe think they're a hotter couple than we are.
因为盖瑞和菲比 觉得他们比我们还火热

- Oh! So? - So?
所以呢? 所以

So! So we've got to go upstairs and have a lot of sex to prove them wrong!
所以我们上楼去大干一场 证明他们是错的

You have got to stop this competitive thing. It's crazy.
摩妮卡 你别再比来比去了 这真是太疯狂了

Just to impress Gary and Phoebe.you want me to go upstairs and have sex over and over.
只为了让盖瑞和菲比难看 我们就要上楼大战数十回合

...and I'm saying no to this why? Get your coat!
我干嘛说不? 快去拿外套

- Hey. - Hi.
理 嗨

MAN: Excuse me.
借过

You should check this out. Tell the other tenants.
你们应该看一看 通知其他的住户

Apparently, he's running around looking for some kind of hot girl.
这家伙一直在找什么练妹的

Who isn't?
谁不是呢?

I don't think we've met. I'm Ross.
我们可能还没见过 我是罗斯

I know. You're the guy who wouldn't chip in for the handyman.
我知道 你就是那个 不愿意分担工友费的人

Never mind.
算了

No, I actually thought it was unfair the way everyone reacted.
不 其实我觉得大家的反应不公平

I mean, you had just moved in.
因为你才刚搬进来而已嘛

I had just moved in!
我是刚搬进来而已

Thank you!
谢谢你

Listen, um...
等等...

- Jen. - Jen.
我是珍 珍

I know this may sound a little:
这听来可能有点...

But, uh, would you want to grab a cup of coffee sometime?
不如哪天一起喝杯咖啡?

Sure, that would be nice.
当然 没问题

My number's on there. Give me a call.
上面有我的电话 打给我

I will give you a call. Heh.
我一定打

- I'll see you later. - Okay.
那后会有期 好

I forgot my paper.
我忘记拿报纸

- That was amazing. - Ugh.
刚才真是太棒了

Phoebe and Gary are so gonna hear about this at dinner.
等到吃晚餐的时候 我一定要说给菲比和盖瑞听

That was amazing.
刚才真是太棒了

We are the hottest, huh?
我们才是热恋第一名

No one is hotter than we are.
没人比我们更热恋

- We're the best. - No, you're the best.
我们是最棒的 不 最棒的是你

- No, you're the best. - No, you're the best.
不 你才是 不 你才是

I am the best.
我是最棒的

Hey, guys.
两位

What you been doing?
你们刚才在干嘛啊?

Hey, Joey, isn't that the girl who waved at you the other day?
嘿 乔伊 那不是前几天 跟你挥手的女孩吗?

I don't know, but I can see through your sheet.
不知道 但你的床单是透明的

Yeah. Yeah, that's her.
对 是她没错

But you know what? It doesn't matter.- I'm never gonna meet her anyways. - Why?
不过算了吧 我无绿跟她见面 为什么?

Because it's impossible to find her apartment!
因为我找不到她的公寓

She lives in some hot-girl parallel universe or something.
她就像是住在辣妹黑洞里

What are you talking about?
你在说什么?

She lives on the 2nd floor, 7th apartment from the left.
她明明就住在二楼 左边数过来第七问

No, no, no, she lives on the 3rd floor, 8th apartment from the left.
才不是...她住在三楼 左边数过来第八问

No. Those first two windows, that's the lobby.
才怪 前两个窗户是大厅的

That other window is the stairway. You've been counting wrong.
过去那边的是楼梯问窗户 你算错了

I did not know that! Thank you, Monica.
我之前不知道 摩妮卡 成谢你

I almost lost another girl because of counting!
不敢相信我因为算数 差点就失去了另一个女孩

So, uh, you ready?- Yeah, I'll just get my coat. - Okay.
你好了吗? 好了 我去拿外套

- Could you get that? - Sure.
你能帮去我应门吗? 没问题

- Joey...?
乔伊?

- Aah! No! No!
不!...

Uh, first, I would like to say thank you for agreeing to see me again.
首先我要谢谢你 同意再次见我

That's, uh, quite all right.
不要紧

But I feel obligated to tell you that this meeting is being videotaped.
但我有义务告诉你 这次的面试有录影存证

Okay. Um.Well, first, I would like to start by apologizing for kissing you...
好 首先我要向你道歉 我不小心亲了你

...and, uh, for yelling at you.
还有对你大吼的那件事

Fair enough.
很合理

Now, you're probably going to hire one of the people who, uh...
你或许会想要雇用...

Who did... Who did not, um, ahem...
不曾...

...yell at you and storm out.
对你大吼或是夺门而出的人

And I think that's a big mistake. And here's why.
不过那样可就大错特错了 原因是这样的

I made a huge fool of myself, and I came back. That shows courage.
我大出洋相之后还敢回来 这显示我有勇气

When I thought you wanted sex in exchange for this job, I said no.
我以为你要我用性来交换工作 当时我拒绝了

That shows integrity.
这表示我有骨气

And I was not afraid to stand up for myself...
我不害怕挺身为自己辩护

...and that shows courage.
这表示我有勇气

Okay, ahem.Now, I know that I've already said courage...
我知道我已经说过勇气了

...but you've got to have courage.
不过勇气总是多多益善嘛

And, um, finally when I thought you were making sexual advances in the workplace...
最后当我以为你 想趁工作之便占我便宜

...I said no, and I was not litigious.
我拒绝了 但是没打算告你

So there you go. You got courage...
所以你看 我有勇气

...you got integrity, you got courage again...
有骨气 双重勇气

...and not litigious.
而且又不告你

Look, Mr...
您是...

- Zelner. - Zelner!I knew that.
塞纳 塞纳...我知道

I knew that!
我知道

I really, really want this job.
我真的很想要这份工作

And I think I would be really good at it.
我想我一定会做得很好

You know what?
这样吧...

I may regret this, but, uh...
虽然我可能会后悔

...I'm gonna give you a shot.
但我要让你试试看

- Oh, you are? - Really?
你要? 真的?

Oh, thank you. Oh, God!
谢谢你...喔 老天

Oh, would it be completely inappropriate to give you a hug?
我现在抱你会不会很不得体?

- Yes. - Okay.
会 那好吧

Well, how about a handshake? Ha-ha-ha.
握手可以吗?

Aah! Oh, God! I'm sorry!
天啊 对不起...

Oh, God, I did not mean to touch that! I mean, you!
我不是故意要模那个的 模你!

There! Uh, there. Um...
我是说那里...

Okay, so, thank you.
好吧

I'm gonna leave. Thank you very much. Thank you so much.
那谢谢你 我先离开 非常成谢...

Hey, I'll see you Monday.
那就星期一见罗

You tired Chandler?
钱德 你累了?

You better believe he's tired,after the day we had!
今天疯成那样 他不累才怪

If you know what I mean. Do you know what I mean?
如果你们懂的话 你们懂吧?

Honey? The tortilla chips know what you mean.
亲爱的 连墨西哥脆片都懂

So, uh, Chandler, do you like that badge I got you?
钱德 我给你的警徽还喜欢吗?

Oh, yeah, it's so cool.
喜欢 很酷

Now, I gotta go. Officer Bing's got a 10-100.
宾警官得要先行告退 执行10一100勤务

That's pee-pee.
去尿尿

Phoebe, you have a twig in your hair.
菲比 你头发里有树枝

We kind of took a detour on our way over here.
来这里的路上 我们烧了一点路

we took a little stroll in the park and no one was around, so...
对 我们去公园里散步 看四下无人就...

- You didn't. PHOEBE: We did!
不会吧? 真的有

Ha, ha. We violated section 12, paragraph 7 of the criminal code.
我们违反了犯罪条例 第12条第7款

- The park, huh? - Ha, ha.
在公园 是吧?

- Public place. GARY: Uh-huh.
公共场所

I hear you. Can you excuse me for a second?
我听到了 失陪一下

Hi, Chandler.
嗨 钱德

Monica, this is the men's room.
摩妮卡 这是男厕

Isn't it?
没错吧?

Yes, it is.
没错

But see, I've always found the men's bathroom very sexual.
我一直都觉得男厕很性威 你不觉得吗?

- Haven't you? - No.
不觉得

And if I did, I don't think we'd be going out.
否则我们就不会在一起了

This is getting ridiculous.
得了吧 这越搞越离谱了

- Come on, we can't let them win! - Uh...
别这样 我们不能让他们赢

Ugh, we have already proved that we are hot! Okay? So why-why are you getting so obsessed about this thing?!
我们已经证明我们在热恋了 为何你走火入魔成这样?

Phoebe and Gary are in that
因为菲比和盖瑞...

"can't keep their hands off each other" phase!
不仅难分难舍 还在公园里做了那档事

- So? - So.
所以呢? 所以呢?

It makes me really sad that we're not really there anymore.
所以我很难过 因为我们激情不再了

Oh, is that what this has all been about?
原来是为了这档事?

Wasn't it a lot more exciting when we were, you know...
我们成天腻在一起的那时

...all over each other all the time?
不是比较让人兴奋吗?

Yeah, that was great. That was really great.
对 那时很棒 真的很棒

But to tell you the truth, I'm more excited about where we are now.
但是老实跟你说 我们现在的状况让我更兴奋

- Really? - Yeah.
真的? 是啊

I've never been in a relationship that's lasted this long before.
我从没谈过这么久的恋爱

To get past the beginning and still want to be around each other?
过了冈j开始的激情期 还想跟对方相处在一起

I think that's pretty incredible.
我觉得这是很不凡的

And the fact that this is all happening with you...
而且还是和你在一起

...I think that's pretty exciting.
这让我很兴奋

That's so sweet.
真甜

I know that I was acting a little crazy...
我知道我表现得有点过火

...but I feel the same way. - Mm?
但是我的成觉跟你一样 一真的?

You know what I just realized?
你知道我刚颌悟到什么吗?

You just freaked out about our relationship.
我们的关系让你惊慌

- Pfft, I did not. - Yes, you did!
才没有 就是有 承认吧

Admit it. You freaked out!
你很惊慌

I freaked out a little.
好啦 我是有一点惊慌

A little? You freaked out bigtime, okay?
岂止有一点 你超级惊慌的!

And I fixed it! We have switched places.
是我救你的 我们角色互换了

I am the relationship king, and you are the crazy, irrational screwup!
我现在是国王 你是搞砸又发疯的输家

And now we're back.
现在又回到原位了

I cannot believe Ross is buying this.
没想到罗斯还真的相信

- Thank God. I can't watch him anymore. - Ha-ha-ha.
谢天谢地 我再也看不下去了

- You guys ready for the movies? - Yeah.
你们准备好去看电影没? 好了

Oh, by the way, thank you for loaning us Pamela and Yasmine.
对了 多谢你把 潘蜜拉和洁丝敏借给我们

Man, they cannot get enough!
要命 她们还真是看不腻

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.