RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第五季 第十二集 S05E12 The One with Chandler

老友记/六人行/Friends 第五季 第十二集 S05E12 The One with Chandler's Work Laugh / 钱德例行公事的假笑

Monica becomes annoyed at how Chandler sucks up to his boss. Ross hooks up with Janice when he finds out Emily is getting married. 莫妮卡变得烦恼如何钱德勒巴结老板。罗斯找到了珍妮丝,当他发现艾米丽要结婚了。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Come on, Joey!
乔伊 快说啦

Rach, I told you everything I knew last night.
瑞秋 我知道的部分昨晚都告诉你了

It's not that big a deal. So Monica and Chandler are doing it.
摩妮卡和钱德搞在一起又怎样

I cannot believe you would say that!
你居然这么说

Sorry. Monica and Chandler are "making love."
抱歉 摩妮卡和钱德在"做爱"

No, I mean, come on. This is a huge deal!
不是啦 我是说这是大事耶

I need more details. Who initiated the first kiss?
我想知道细节 是谁先吻谁的?

I don't know.
不知

Is he romantic with her?
他跟她在一起时浪漫吗?

I don't know.
不知

Are they in love?
他们相爱吗?

- I don't know. - Ugh.
不知

You don't know anything.
你什么都不知道

- Oh! I know one thing. - What?
我知道件事 什么事?

They did it right there on the couch.
他们在这张沙发上做过

- Hey, Ross. - Yeah.
嘿 罗斯 嗯

Gunther, could I have a scone, please?
阿甘 给我一个英式松饼

Want to hear some good news?
想听好消息吗?

Someone I know is getting married.
我认识的某人要结婚了

Yeah, weddings are happy occasions. Oh, by the by, it's my ex-wife, Emily!
婚礼是最开心的场合 对了 那人是我的前妻艾蜜莉

Sorry, man.
真抱歉

Here's your scone. - Thanks, Gunther.
你的英式松饼 谢谢 阿甘

Thanks.
谢谢

Stupid British snack food!
什么白痴英国点心!

Did they teach you that in anger management class?
那是情绪管理课教的吗?

You know what might help deal with it? Think of it this way.
我有个办法 你就这么想

You and Emily are in the past. You can't be mad about the past.
你和艾蜜莉已经过去了 你不能对过去的事生气

Are you still mad about, you know, the Louisiana Purchase?
你还气我们跟法国买土地吗?

- I don't think anybody's mad about that. - Exactly! Because it's in the past.
菲比 没有人在气那个 没错 因为已经过去了

Anybody going to eat that?
那个有人要吃吗?

Look at us all dressed up for the big office party! By the way, what are we celebrating?
我们盛装参加公司宴会耶 是在庆祝什么?

We had a lot of liquor left over from the Christmas party.
圣诞晚会剩了不少酒

I think this is cool. Because none of our friends are here.
真好 这里没有我们的朋友

We can be a real couple. We don't have to hide.
我们可以公开 不必躲躲藏藏

- I know. I can do this. - Ooh.
没错 我可以这样

And I can do this.
而我可以这样

- We can't do that. - We can't do that.
我们不能那样 我们不能那样

Hey, Bing! Ha-ha-ha.


Whoa! Who's the pretty lady, and what the hell is she doing with you?
这位美女是谁 怎么跟你在一起?

Ha-ha-ha! I ask myself that very question. This is Monica.
我也这样问自己 这是摩妮卡

- My boss, Doug. This is Monica. - Hi, nice to meet you.
我上司道格 道格 这是摩妮卡 幸会

- Hi! This is my wife, Kara. - Nice to meet you.
这是我老婆卡拉 很高兴认识你

- Bing! - Okay!
宾 好了

Did you hear about the new law firm working for us?
你听到公司找新法律顾问公司 的消息了吗?

- No, sir. - Yeah, Dewey, Cheatem & Howe.
没有 杜塔、片达、豪伊事务所

Come on, let's go drink our body weight.
我们去喝个痛快

- What was that? - What?
那是什么? 什么?

That noise you just made?
你刚才发出的声音

- Oh, that was my work laugh. - Your work laugh?
那是我的工作笑 你的工作笑?

believe me, to survive this party, you're gonna have to come up with one too.
相信我 想熬过这场派对 你也得编出一个来

- All right. Check me out. - Okay.
好 看我的 好

He says, "$30, Father. Same as in town." Ha!
他说 "30块钱 跟城里一样"

Hey, everybody at work loved you last night.
昨晚公司的人都好喜欢你

- Really? - And they like me more...
真的? 而且他们因为你

...just because I was with you.
而更喜欢我

think you repaired a lot of the damage from when they met Joey.
你弥补了不少乔伊造成的伤害

Doug wants us to play tennis. He's never talked to me outside of work.
道格还找我们打网球 他出了公司还没理过我

Except for that time when we bumped into each other at that strip club.
除了在脱衣舞夜总会那次

Strip church.
脱衣舞教堂

Anyway, I'm gonna go try to find a racket. - I thought you had one.
我要去找支球拍 你不是有支?

I used to, but then Joey thought it'd be fun to go to Central Park and hit rocks...
本来有 后来被乔伊 拿去中央公园对着大石头打

...at bigger rocks.
石头

- Hey, Rach, do you have a tennis racket? - Hey.
瑞秋 你有网球拍吗? 嘿

Oh, um, I lent it to Joey and I've never gotten it back.
我借给乔伊就没拿回来过

Okay, good luck with that.
祝你好运

- Ahem. Hey. - Hey.
嘿 嘿

What's up?
你好吗?

What are you doing here? I thought you had to do inventory all day.
你怎么来了?今天不是要盘点

Well I do, but I decided I'd take a long lunch...
没错 但我决定午休久一点

...and spend some time with my friend, Monica.
陪陪我的朋友摩妮卡

You know, I feel like we don't talk anymore.
我们现在都不谈心了

How are you?
你好吗?

What is new with you?
有什么新变化?

Not much. Um, work's good.
不多 工作很顺利

We don't have to talk about work. We could talk about anything.
我们不必聊工作 什么都可以聊

Okay. Um...
好吧

Hey! You know what?
这样吧

Let's talk about relationships.
我们来聊感情的事

- Okay. What's going on with you? - Nothing.
好 你最近怎样? 没人追

You go.
该你

Well, I... There was this guy at the bank that I thought was cute.
我原本觉得银行有一个人很师

Um, but I don't anymore.
现在不觉得了

Wow, that's, uh, juicy. Ahem, um...
真精彩

You know what? I actually do have a lot of work to do.
不过我确实很忙

You're sure there's just not anything else?
你确定没别的了?

Yes, I'm sure. Is there something you want to talk to me about?
确定 你有什么事想说吗?

No.
没有

I...


If there was, I wouldn't tell you.
有也不告诉你

Okay, then what happened?
好 然后呢?

Ah-ah, you'll get your turn.
待会才轮到你

- Hey, Pheebs. What's going on? - Hey. Nothing.
菲比 在干什么? 没什么

This is not over.
待会再继续

- No, no, no! - What?
糟糕 怎么了?

Ugh, I was up all night writing this really nasty letter to Emily.
我熬了一整晚写信骂艾蜜莉

It was perfect, and now it's all covered in...
原本写得很好 现在沾满了

Actually, thanks!
谢了

All right! Everybody ready to go to the movies?
可以去看电影了吗?

Uh, actually, I think I'm gonna skip it.
我想我不去了

- Really? - I'm gonna stay and read my book.
你不去? 对 我要留下来看书

I just want to be alone right now.
我现在只想静一静

Oh. Sure you don't want to come?
你真的不去?

Tom Hanks, Meg Ryan. They get mail and stuff.
汤姆汉克斯、梅格莱恩 写信什么的

- That's okay, Joe. - All right.
我还是不去了 好吧

Let's go, Pheebs.
菲比我们走

Oh, God!
好嗯

Bing!


Game!
赢了

Yeah, I gotta tell you, that partner of yours is a real tiger.
说真的 你的搭档真是快狠准

Are you all right?
你还好吗?

We'll just get a little sip of water.
我们喝口水

Am I on fire today or what?
我今天很猛吧?

Those birds are browned, basted and ready to be carved.
那两只肉鸡已经烤好 等着被切来吃了

Okay, easy, Martina.
别激动 网球名将

I think we should let them win the next game.
我觉得下一场应该让他们赢

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you just said.
对不起 你刚说的话我听不懂

Let them win one.
让他们赢一场

Are you crazy? We own those two. Look at them!
你疯了吗?他们任我们宰割 你看他们

He can't even breathe, and she's popping pills.
他喘不过气来 她在吃药

You're not giving them a chance.
你根本不给他们机会

They have rackets, don't they?
他们有球拍不是吗?

Uh, Bing, I think we're gonna make this the last game.
宾 我想打完这场就收了

Yes, sir. Put me out of my misery.
了解 我求之不得

Are you sure you never played pro? Ha-ha-ha.
你真的没打过职业?

Please let them win.
拜托让他们赢

I'll take it down to 95 percent, but that's the best I can do.
我顶多只能把战力降到95%

- Oopsie! Missed it! - I got it!
糟糕 漏掉了 我来

Nice shot.
好球

I got it!
我来

Long!
出界

I can't believe you let them win.
你居然让他们赢

Yeah, well, at least you hid your feelings well about it.
至少你把不爽掩饰得很好

- I was frustrated. - It was my racket.
我很沮丧 这是我的球拍

I was frustrated with you!
是你让我沮丧

If we hadn't lost, they would never have invited us to dinner tomorrow.
如果没输那场球 他们也不会找我们去吃饭

What bothers me...
我最困扰的是

...is how different you act around them.
你在他们身边整个人都变了

The throwing the tennis games, the fake laugh...
故意输球、工作笑

...the "See you later, Bing!" "Not if I see you first, Doug!"
"回头见 宾" "不回头就不见"

I gotta tell you, I don't like "work Chandler." The guy's a suck-up.
我不喜欢工作的钱德 那家伙是个狗腿

You know what? Because you said that...
因为你这些话

...I'm not putting out tonight!
我晚上不跟你玩了

I'm telling you,Something's wrong. My brother does not stay out all night.
绝对有问题 我哥从来不彻夜不归

Maybe we should check the trash chute.
也许应该去看看垃圾槽

Ross couldn't fit down the trash chute.
罗斯挤不进垃圾槽

That's right. He almost could.
没错 就差那么一点点

Which is exactly how I got stuck there.
所以我之前卡住过

Oh, my God!
天哪

Where the hell have you been?
你死哪去了?

Just, you know, out.
就是去外面了

Oh, out! God, I don't know why we didn't think to check there.
外面 天哪 我们怎么没去那里找

What were you doing?
你都在做什么?

I, uh, went to a bar and then...
我先去喝酒 然后

...I just, uh, walked around for a while.
就晃了一下

You walked around all night in the city by yourself?
你整夜一个人在外面乱见?

He hooked up!
他嘿咻了

He hooked up with someone.
他跟某人嘿咻了

I don't have to answer your questions. Okay? I'm a big boy.
我不必回答你们的问题 我是个大人

I can do whatever I want.
爱怎样就怎样

He hooked up!
他嘿咻了

Tell us about her!
聊聊她嘛

Ross, you left your scarf...
罗斯 你把围巾掉在

Hey, you guys.
你们好

Okay. Okay.


I know what you all are thinking, but Chandler is in Yemen.
好 我知道你们在想什么 但钱德在叶门

I'm a young woman. I have needs. I can't wait forever.
我还年轻、我有需求 我不能等一辈子

Yeah, no, that's what I was thinking.
我也是这么想的

So I'm asking you, please just take a moment before you judge me.
所以我求求你们 在批评我之前先想一下

Oh, nobody's judging you.
没有人在批评你

Oh.


Okay, you, Mr. Right-place-at-the-right-time...
好 你 天时地利人和先生

...call me.
跟我联络

Okay, look, I know what you guys are going to say.
我知道你们要说什么

You two would have very hairy children.
你们的孩子会毛茸茸的

I didn't know you'd say that.
我不知道你会说那个

Ross! Janice?
罗斯 珍妮丝耶

All right. Hold on, hold on, hold on.
等一下

This is Ross. Okay?
这是罗斯

He's our friend. He obviously went crazy.
他是我们的朋友 他显然是疯了

He obviously lost his mind.
脑筋秀逗了

I didn't lose my mind, okay? Janice and I have a lot in common.
没那么夸张 好吗? 珍妮丝和我有很多共同点

We've both been divorced. We both have kids.
我们都离过婚、我们都有小孩

Are you actually going to see her again?
你真的要再见她?

- Don't put ideas in his head! - I am gonna see her again.
别影响他 我确实要再见她

Damn it, Phoebe!
你看啦 菲比

Okay, I have to tell you something that I have never admitted during our entire friendship
我要说出一件我没坦承过的事

But, when we were in high school I made out with James Farrell even when I knew that you liked him!
高中时我知道你喜欢詹姆法洛 但我还是跟他上了床

Wow! That feels so good to get off my chest. Okay, you go.
哇 说出来的威觉真好 好 该你了

- My turn? What are you talking about? - Ugh.
该我了?什么意思?

Monica...
摩妮卡

I know about you and Chandler.
我知道你和钱德的事

What?
什么?

I overheard you on the phone the other day.
我那天听到你们在讲电话

You said, "I'll tell Rachel I'm doing laundry for a couple of hours."
你说"我会告诉瑞秋 我要花两个小时洗衣服"

And he said, "Laundry? Is that my new nickname?"
他说"洗衣服? 那是我的新绰号吗?"

And you said, "No.
然后你说"不是

You know what your nickname is, Mr. Big."
你明知你的绰号是大鹏"

Well, heh...
这个嘛

Sounds like you're writing yourself a little play there, Rach.
原来你正在写剧本

Wow, I... Let me know how that one turns out.
记得把结局告诉我

I wouldn't know because I got so freaked out I hung up the phone.
我不知道 因为我吓到把电话挂掉了

Well, if you had kept listening, ha-ha-ha...
如果你听完

...you would have heard me call him Mister Big...
你会听到我是叫他大

...ot. - What?
碉堡 什么?

Mr. Bigot.
大碉堡

Ha, ha. He tells the most racist jokes.
他喜欢讲碉堡的笑话

All right. So that's it.
好 所以就这样

You're telling me there's nothing going on between you and Chandler?
你是说你和钱德之间没什么

Me and Chandler?
我和钱德?

- Put your $20 down. - Okay.
拿出20元来 好

First one to find the tasty treat wins.
先找到零食的赢

- Okay? All right. - Mm-hm.
好吗?好

Let's get the contestants out of their isolation booths.
请参赛者从休.急室出场

And they're off!
他们出场了

Whoa.Get your foot off my contestant! Judge?
别档住我的参赛者 栽判

Judge rules no violation.
栽判判定没有违规

- Hey, guys. - Yeah.
你们好 嗯

It's so weird to say this, but I just had a great date with Janice.
说也奇怪 我今天跟珍妮丝过得很开心

- What? - Are you serious?
什么? 真的假的?

Yeah. I opened up to her about all the terrible stuff that's been happening to me.
没错 我跟她诉说近来的惨事

I mean, I talked for hours.
我说了好几个小时

It is amazing...
有人专心

...to have someone give you such focused attention.
听你倾诉的成觉真好

You don't need Janice for that. You've got us.
那你何必找她 你有我们

- And the duck gets the Nutter Butter! - No! Agh!
甲鸟子找到花生酱饼干了 不

That's not a Nutter Butter. That's an old won ton!
那不是花生酱饼干 那是一颗馄饨

Judge rules...
裁判判定

...Nutter Butter. - Ugh.
是花生酱饼干

- Tough call. - Yeah.
真难判 是啊

Seriously, I strongly believe that we should all support President Clinton...
说真的 我们应该支持克林顿总统

...and her husband, Bill.
和她的老公比尔

So how do you like your coffee?
你们的咖啡要怎么上?

- None for me. - Just a little bit of sugar.
我不要 谢谢 我要点点糖

Well, maybe I'll bring it out and have Monica stick her finger in it.
那就让摩妮卡把指头伸进去

That ought to sweeten it up.
应该就会甜了

- How does that laugh not give you a headache? - You get used to it.
你那样笑怎么不会头痛? 久了就习惯了

I don't think that I can.
我不觉得我会习惯

So if you don't mind, maybe this will be it for me on the work things.
我以后就不甩这套了

So I laugh at my boss's jokes. What's the big deal?
老板说笑我就笑 这有什么吗?

I'd rather hang out with a sniveling work weasel guy
如果能跟我尊敬的男友在一起

...when I could be hanging out with my boyfriend, who I actually respect.
我干嘛陪一个没尊严的.马屁精

Oh.


Ah, heh.I gotta apologize for Kara's coffee.
我得为卡拉煮的咖啡道歉

I'd feel sorry for it if it got in a fight.
如果它去打架

It's not strong enough to defend itself. Ha-ha-ha!
连自己都保护不了

Did you hear what I said Bing?
你听到我的话了吗?

What?
什么?

It's a joke, Bing. What's the matter with you?
那个笑话啊 你是怎么了?

Well, I just didn't think it was funny, sir.
我只是觉得不好笑

Excuse me?
你说什么?

- Well, I just... - Honey?
我只是 亲爱的

I just don't think you understood the joke.
我觉得你没听懂

- Really? - Yeah.
是吗? 是啊

I mean, it was really funny. I just don't think that you got it.
很好笑耶 你一定是没听懂

Heh, you see, Kara's coffee is weak-tasting.
卡拉煮的咖啡很稀

But what Doug did was imply that it was weak physically.
但道格是在暗示它很虚弱

- You get it now, honey? - I think I do!
现在你懂了吗? 我懂了

- Thank you, Monica. - I thought you could use the help.
谢谢你 我觉得你需要解释

Coffee in a fight!
咖啡打架

Hey, Rach.
瑞秋

You mind if I read my comic books in here?
我可以在这里看漫画吗?

Sure. Why?
当然可以 怎么了?

Chandler and Monica are over there. It's kind of hard to concentrate.
钱德和摩妮卡在一起 我很难专心

What? She just called and said she was going to be working late.
什么?她刚打来说她要加班

She keeps lying to me.
她一直骗我

That's it! I'm gonna go over there and I'm confronting them right now.
够了 我现在就过去揭穿他们

So you're telling me that I have to tell racist jokes now?
所以我得讲碉堡的笑话?

I'm just not very good at this.
对不起 我不太会圆谎

I'm a terrible liar. I hate having to lie to Rachel.
我很不会骗人 我又很讨厌骗瑞秋

- But we're not ready to tell yet. - I know.
一但我们还不能公开 一我知道

Ever since high school, Rachel was the one person that I told everything to.
只是从高中起 我什么事都告诉瑞秋

I miss that so much now.
我好怀念那种感觉

She's my best friend.
她是我最要好的朋友

Joey?
乔伊?

- Oh, my God, Rachel! - Hey!
天哪 瑞秋 嘿

Hi!


What are you doing here?
你怎么跑来这里?

Well, I actually came over here to borrow this lamp...
这个嘛 我是来借这盏灯

...to, um, look at my books.
好看书

You know, see them a little better. Heh.
看得清楚一点

- Okay, great. Great. Um... - Yeah.
太好了 是啊

Well, what I was doing in Chandler's room is that, um...
我在钱德的房间里是因为

...I was cleaning it.
我在帮忙打扫

- In fact, he pays me to clean it. - Oh!
他付钱请我打扫 是喔

What a great way to make some extra pocket money.
真是个赚零用钱的好办法

When I said to you earlier that I was at work, um...
之前我说要加班

...I'm at my new work.
是指我的新工作

Good enough. Right?
真不错 对吧?

Okay, well, um...
好 那

I'm gonna go look at my books.
我要去看书了

- Okay. Go get back to my new job. - Okay.
好 我得去忙我的新工作了 好

Okay.


Congratulations on your new job!
恭喜你找到这份工作

Man, she is really gullible.
天哪 她可真好骗

- Here you go. - Thanks.
你们的咖啡 谢谢

- Actually, I should get going. - You're sure?
其实我该走了 你确定?

I can stay out as late as you want.
你想留多晚我都奉陪

I told you I'm on sabbatical from work...
我说过我为什么休长假吧?

Yes, yes. You did. Ha-ha-ha.
对 你说过

- Oh, man! - What is wrong now?
真是的 又怎么了?

This isn't what I ordered.
我不是点这个

Man! Can't anything go right in my life?
我的人生就不能顺利一点吗?

First, my marriage falls apart, and then...
先是我的婚姻破裂 然后

I know, I know!
我知道!

You lose your apartment, then you lose your job...
然后你被赶出你家 你的工作没了

...then your ex-wife gets married so fast! And now the coffee!
你的前妻很快就再婚 现在咖啡又错了

Ross...
罗斯

...we need to talk. - Okay.
我们得谈谈 好

- Sometimes I feel... - No, no, don't.
有时我觉得 不

I'm going to talk.
是我要说

I believe...
我认为

...that the sun has set...
我们的美好时光

...on our day in the sun.
已经落日了

- What? - You're a very sweet person, Ross.
什么? 你是个很好的人

Unfortunately...
但是

...I just don't think I can take another second of you whining!
我没办法再听你哀下去了

Let me make sure I'm hearing this right.
我跟你确认一下

You're ending this with me because...
你要跟我结束 因为

...I'm too whiny?
我太会发牢骚?

So you're saying...
你是说

...I've become so whiny...
我是这么的爱发牢骚

...that I...
我让你

...annoy you...
珍妮丝

...Janice.
觉得很烦

Well, yeah!
没错

Oh, my God!
我的天哪

- Are you gonna be okay? - I am now.
你不要紧吧? 现在不要紧了

Okay.
好吧

- Hi. - Oh, hi.
你好 你好

Well...
那么

I guess, that's two out of three...
已经两人出局了

...Joey!
乔伊

- Dude, we gotta talk. - Okay.
我们得谈谈 好

I want to tell you something before you heard it from someone else.
我只是想趁你听说之前告诉你

I hope this isn't too weird but, uh...
希望不会太奇怪

...I had a thing with Janice.
我最近跟珍妮丝交往过

You're not mad?
你不生气?

Why would I be mad?
我干嘛生气?

Because there's certain rules about this kind of stuff.
因为这种事有它的道义在

You don't, uh... You don't fool around with your friends' ex-girlfriends...
不能追朋友的旧情人

...or, uh...
或是

...possible girlfriends or girls they're related to.
心上人 或是有亲属关系的人

I am mad.
我很生气

But you know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna forgive you.
但是你知道吗?我要原谅你

Because that's what friends do.
因为那样才叫兄弟

They forgive their friends when they do everything you just said.
他们会原谅朋友 犯了你念的

- All the things on the list there. - Thank you.
那串禁忌 谢了

But I want you to remember...
但是我要你记住

...that I forgave you.
我原谅了你

- Okay. - I also want you to remember...
好 我还要你记住

...that I let you live here rent-free.
我免费收留你

- All right. - And I want you to remember...
好 我还要你记住

...that I gave you 27 dollars.
我送你27块钱

No strings attached!
无条件奉送

If you can't remember that...
要是你记不住

...I think we should write it down. Let's write it down!
我们应该写 我们写下来吧

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.