RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第五季 第九集 S05E09 The One with Ross

老友记/六人行/Friends 第五季 第九集 S05E09 The One with Ross's Sandwich / 罗斯的三明治

Joey finds himself constantly covering for Monica and Chandler. Ross becomes angry when someone at work eats his sandwich. Phoebe and Rachel attend a literature class. 我发现自己不断为莫妮卡和钱德。罗斯恼羞成怒,当有人在工作中吃了三明治。菲比和瑞秋参加了一个文学类。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

What am I sitting on?
我是坐到什么东东啊?

Top of the world?Dock of the bay?
"世界之顶"?"河堤码头"?

I'm out.
想不出来了

- Oh, ew, undies! Oh.
喔 内裤

All right, whose are they?
老实说 谁的?

- Whose are they?
谁的?

Not mine.
不是我的

Joey's. Got to be Joey's.
是乔伊的 一定是他的

They're mine.
的确是我的

See, Joey's. They're Joe-Joe-Joey's.
看吧?就是乔伊的 乔...伊的

Why are they here?
怎么会在这里?

I don't know, uh...
我不知道...

I'm Joey.
因为我是乔伊

I'm disgusting.I take my underwear off in other people's homes.
我生性龌龊 随便在别人家脱内裤

Get them out of here. What's wrong with you?
快拿走 你有病啊?

- Yeah. - Yeah.
对啊 好嗯

- Take them! - I got them.
拿去啊 好...

You can touch them. They're your underwear.
乔伊 你干嘛不敢碰 这是你自己的内裤

Chandler? A word?Yeah.
钱德 借步说话 好

I'm tired of covering for you two. .
我受够了 不想再帮你们说谎了

This has got to stop. Aah
这种鸟事不能再发生了

Tighty-whiteys?
而且还是白色紧身三角裤?

What are you, 8?
你8岁吗?

Thank you, Joey, so much.
谢谢你 乔伊 感激不尽

You're not welcome, okay?
我一点都不情愿

Look, I hate this.
我讨厌这样

You guys keep embarrassing me.
你们总是害我出丑

Yesterday, Rachel found your razor in our bathroom.
昨天瑞秋在这里的浴室 看到你的剃毛刀

and I didn't know what to say,
我不知道怎么回答

so I said it was mine
只好说是我的

and-and that I was playing a woman in a play.
还说我要在话剧里演女人

Then one thing led to another and...
结果还得一不做二不休

And around the ankles, that is a tough spot.
哇 连脚踝周围都剃光了 那里很不好刮耶

It was. All right, listen...
没错 告诉你们 我不能...

All this lying has been hard on us too.
要说谎我们也不好受

Yeah, I bet all the sex makes it easier.
是喔 不过至少你们有上床

Yeah, actually.
那倒是

We'll be more careful.
我们下次一定会更小心

we don't want everyone to know because this is going really well
因为我们实在太顺利了 所以还不想让别人知道

and maybe the reason it's going really well is because it's a secret..
搞不好就是保密才能这么顺利

I know it sounds really weird, but we're so bad at relationships.
我知道你觉得很怪 但我们都不太会处理成情问题

- We are. Help us. - Help.
没错 帮帮忙 拜托

All right.But,
好吧 不过...

But you do it with me once.
你要跟我上床一次

Joey!Didn't think so.
乔伊 就知道你不肯

-Hey, Phoebe. Hey, Pheebs.
菲比

Hey, Pheebs.
菲比 嗨 菲比

What are you reading?
你在看什么?

Um, Wuthering Heights.
《 呼啸山庄》

I'm taking a literature class at the New School and I have to finish it for the first session tomorrow.
我在纽恩大学上文学课 明天之前必须看完第一章

I didn't know you were taking a class. That is so cool.
我不知道你在上课 真酷

I really liked that Lamaze class I took.
上次上拉梅兹的课很好玩

Y'know and this time I thought I'd go for something, y'know a little more intellectual,
所以我决定换堂课来上上 换个比较要用脑袋的

...with a less painful final exam.
期末考又不用那么痛苦的

That sounds like fun.
听起来很有意思

Oh, you should come with me!
对 你也可以一起来

Then I'll have someone to sit with.
就有人可以跟我一起坐了

Okay.
好啊

Yeah! Okay-ooh, but are you going to have time to read it?
不过你有时问看书吗?

Oh, I read that in high school.
我高中就念过那本了

This is going to be so much fun! .
一定很好玩

Shh. I have to finish
嘘 先让我看完

Hi.


What's wrong, buddy?
嗨 你怎么啦?

Someone at work ate my sandwich.
有同事偷吃我的三明治

What did the police say?
条子怎么说?

My Thanksgiving leftover sandwich.
那是感恩节剩下的三明治

I can't believe someone ate it.
竟然给人偷吃掉

It's just a sandwich.
不过是个三明治嘛

Just a sandwich?
不过是个三明治?

I am 30 years old, okay?I'm about to be divorced twice and I just got evicted!
我今年30岁 已经离婚两次还没地方可住

That sandwich was the only good thing going on in my life!
那个三明治是我人生中 唯一美好的事物

Someone ate the only good thing going on in my life!
我唯一美好的事物 竟然给人偷吃掉

-I have enough stuff for one more sandwich, !
我还有材料可以再做一个

I was going to eat it myself, but...
我本来自己要吃...

Mon, that would be incredible. Thank you so much.
太好了 真是谢谢你

I still can't believe someone ate it!
我到现在还不相信有人偷吃了

Look, I left a note and everything.
我还留了一张纸条在上面

"Knock-knock." "Who's there?"
喂 谁啊?

"Ross Geller's lunch."
罗斯盖勒的午餐

"Ross Geller's lunch, who?"
哪个罗斯盖勒的午餐?

"Ross Geller's lunch. Please don't take me. Okay?"
这是罗斯盖勒的午餐 请勿偷走我 好吗?"

I'm surprised you didn't go home wearing your lunch.
你没被扁就该偷笑了

look you wanna hold onto your food?
不想让别人偷吃你的东西?

You gotta scare people off.I learned that living on the street.
那就得吓吓他们 这是我在街头流浪学到的

Really?What would you say, Pheebs?
真的?你会怎么说 菲比?

Stuff like, uh, "Keep your mitts off my grub."
例如"脏手少碰我的馊水"

Say Ross, when you picture Phoebe living on the street, is she surrounded by the entire cast of Annie?
罗斯 你以为菲比 当年是在演《安妮》吗?

This'll keep them away from your stuff.
贴上这张纸条就没人敢偷吃了

ALL: Whoa!
哇...

Phoebe, you are a badass!
菲比 你真狠

Someday I'll, tell you about the time I stabbed the cop.
下次再告诉你们 我拿刀桶条子的事

- Phoebe. - He stabbed me first!
菲比 是他先桶我的

The Bront? sisters were remarkable women for their time.
布朗蒂姊妹是当代的杰出女性

They lived in a patriarchal society.
当时是父系社会

Sorry I'm late, but I left late.
抱歉迟到了 因为我太晚出门

- Ahem. - Okay.
好吧

So, what is the book about?
菲比 这本书在说什么?

Didn't you read it in high school?
你说你高中念过

Well yeah, but then I remembered I started it and there was this pep rally and I was,
对 后来我想起我开始看时 正好碰上要为球队打气

I was on top of the pyramid .
我又是啦啦队的队长

but anyway.umm, what is this book about?
就是这样啦...到底在说什么?

It's a tragic love story between Cathy and Heathcliff.
这是凯西跟希克里夫 的悲惨爱情故事

It takes place on these creepy moors in England.
故事发生在英国一座恐怖的山庄

Which I think represent the wildness of Heathcliff's character.
场景就代表 男主角性格中狂野的一面

I totally get symbolism.
我对象征主义很有一套

How would you characterize the theme of this book?
这本书的主题是什么?

Uh, let's see... Rachel Green?
看看找谁...瑞秋葛林

Ahem, I would have to say that it's a tragic love story.
这是个...爱情悲剧

That's sort of a given...but, yes.
非常明显 不过你说得也没错

Anyone else?
还有谁有意见?

Oh, oh, oh. Symbolism!
还有象征性的意义

And the wildness of the moors...
狂野的场景...

which I think is mirrored in the wildness of Heathcliff's character.
我觉得反映出 男主角性格中桀仿的一面

Excellent!
非常好

What Rachel has shrewdly observed here...
瑞秋读得相当透彻

You completely stole my answer!
你根本就是照我说的回答

Honey, that was pretty obvious.
亲爱的 随便看看就知道了

How would you know? You didn't read it!
你哪晓得?你根本没看过

What do you think?
你有何意见呢?

Uh, you in the blue shirt?
穿蓝衬衫这位同学?

I think that, um, yours is a question with many possible answers.
我认为这个问题 有很多可能的答案

Would you care to venture one?
那就麻烦你举出一个

Would you care to venture one?
你愿意说一个吗?

Are you just repeating what I'm saying?
你是重复我的话吗?

Are you just repeating what I'm saying?
你是重复我的话吗?

All right. Let's move on.
好吧 我们继续

Okay, then.


Why didn't you say you hadn't read the book?
你为什么不直接说你没看过?

because I didn't want him to think I was stupid.
我不希望他认为我很蠢

That was really embarrassing, what happened to you.
你看看你多蠢啊

- Phoebe! Phoebe! - Yeah?
菲比 什么?

Your note?Amazing!
你那张纸条真是了不起

Not only did no one touch my sandwich...
不但没人敢碰我的三明治

...but people at work are actually afraid of me.
而且还开始对我敬畏三分

A guy called me "Mental.""Mental Geller."
还有人叫我"疯子" "疯子盖勒"

I've always wanted a cool nickname like that.
我一直梦想有这种超酷的外号

The best you got in high school was, uh, "Wet Pants Geller."
以前你最酷的外号 就是"尿裤子盖勒"

It was the water fountain, okay?
那是饮水机喷到的

Anyway...people are writing reports for me...
现在有人愿意帮我写报告

...uh, pushing back deadlines to fit my schedule.
我爱什么时候交就什么时候交

I tell you, you get tough with people and you can get anything you want.
原来对人耍狠就可以呼风唤雨

Hey, Tribbiani! Give me that coffee! Now!
崔比亚尼 咖啡拿来

This was really fun.
今天真有意思

I've been wondering if you'd ask me out.
我本来还怀疑你会不会约我

So you, uh, still wondering?
你还在怀疑吗?

No. We just went out.
不 我们刚刚才约过会啊

You're smart.I like that.
你真聪明 我喜欢

Oh, candles!
还有蜡烛啊

What is that, a blanket?A video camera? Oh, my God!
这是什么?毯子?摄影机? 我的天啊

No, no, no. Wait.
不是这样...等等啊

I can't believe you thought you'd video tape us having sex on the first date!
不敢相信你竟然在第一次约会 就想拍下我们上床过程

Hi.
你好

Joey, is what she just said, um...
乔伊 她刚说的...

Oh, my God!You're actually gonna
天啊 你还真打算...

What is going on here?
这是怎么回事?

And with Chandler in the next room. What are you, what are you sick?
而且钱德还在家 你是...你变态吗?

I'm Joey.
我是乔伊啊

I mean, I'm disgusting.
我本来就很恶心

I make low-budget adult films.
还拍低成本的色情片

You guys promised to be more careful!
你们答应我要更小心的

The good Joey name's been dragged through the mud!
乔伊的好名声都给你们毁了

We're so sorry.
对不起 抱歉

Well, I'm telling everyone about you!
我要把你们的事情说出去

That's the only way to explain the underwear and the video camera that doesn't make me look like a pig!
否则内裤跟摄影机的事情 只会让人觉得我是变态猪猡

No, there's a better explanation.
等一下 一定有其他方法

Tell them you had to make an adult film for your...adult film class.
你可以说你在拍色情片 因为你在...上色情片的课

I like that. But no!
这理由还不错

how does that explain why Rachel found my underwear at your place?
不行 瑞秋在你家 发现我内裤的事又怎么说?

I don't know.
不知道

Get ready to come out of the non-gay closet.
看来你们得出柜承认了

I promise to come up with something.
拜托你等等 我保证一定会想出理由

Just give us a little more time.
再让我们多缓几天

All right.But it better make me look really good.
好吧 最好让我保住面子

And another thing:The video camera?
还有...摄影机?

Nice!
了不起!

Umm, Ross. May I have a word with you?
罗斯 可以跟你谈谈吗?

Of course, Donald.
当然 唐诺

We've been getting reports of some very angry behavior on your part.
有同事抱怨你最近脾气火爆

- What? .
什么?

- Threatening letters..refusal to meet deadlines.
写信威胁大家 拒绝按时交报告

Apparently people now call you Mental.
还有人叫你是"疯子"

Yeah.
是啊

We want you to speak to a psychiatrist.
我们希望你找精神科医生谈谈

Oh, no. Uh, you...You don't understand. This is so silly.
不 你不懂 其实是误会

Um, this is all just because of a sandwich.
一切要从我的三明治说起

A sandwich?
三明治?

You see, my sister makes these amazing turkey sandwiches.
我妹妹非常会做火鸡三明治

Her secret is, she puts an extra slice of gravy-soaked bread in the middle.
她的秘诀就是 多夹一片浸过肉汁的面包在中问

I call it "The Moistmaker."
我称那片为"多汁秘方"

Anyway, I put my sandwich in the fridge...
有一次我把三明治放在冰箱

Ha-ha-ha. Oh, you know what?
你知道吗? 什么?

I'm sorry.I believe I ate that.
对不起 应该是我吃掉了

You ate my sandwich?
你吃了我的三明治?

A simple mistake. It can happen to anyone.
我一时看错 谁都可能拿错

Oh, really?
是吗?

Did you confuse it with your own turkey sandwich with a Moistmaker?
难道你的三明治 也有"多汁秘方"?

No, I...Do you, perhaps, remember...seeing a note on top of it?
没有 难道你没看到上面的纸条?

There may have been a joke or limerick of some kind.
我以为那是有人开玩笑 或是随手写的打油诗

That said it was...my sandwich!
上面清楚写着那是我的三明治

Now calm down.
你别激动

Look in my office. some of it my still be in the trash.
可以到我办公室找找 可能垃圾筒里还有剩

What?
什么?

It was quite large.
那个三明治很大

I had to throw most of it away.
我必须丢掉一大半

You threw my sandwich away?
你...丢掉我的三明治

My sandwich?
我的三明治

- Hi. - Hi.
嗨嗨

What's this book about?
这本书在讲什么?

You didn't read it, either?
你这本也没看?

I was going to, but I, uh, accidentally read something else.
我本来要看 结果看了别本书

- What?
什么?

- Vogue.
《时尚杂志》

So tell me about Jane Eyre.
跟我说 这本《简爱》是在说什么?

No, You should've read it yourself!
不行 你应该自己看

Come on, don't be such a goody-goody.
菲比 别这么假正经嘛

Fine.
好吧

All right. So Jane Eyre?First you'd think she's a woman, but she's not.
简爱呢...你会以为她是女人 其实不然

She's a cyborg.
她是生化人

A cyborg? Isn't that like a robot?
生化人?就是机器人?

This book was light years ahead of its time.
这本书在当时超级先进

INSTRUCTOR: Sorry I'm late. Let's get started.
抱歉迟到 开始上课吧

What did you think of Jane Eyre?
大家对《简爱》有何成想?

Um, Rachel and I were discussing it, and she actually had very interesting insights.
瑞秋刚跟我讨论过 她有些看法非常有趣

Go ahead, Rachel.
请说 瑞秋

Um, thank you, Phoebe.
谢谢你 菲比

What struck me most when reading Jane Eyre...
《简爱》最让我震惊的就是

...was, uh, how the book was so ahead of its time.
这本书非常惊世骇俗

If you're talking about feminism, I think you're right.
如果你指的是女性主义 这么说也成

Well, feminism, yes. But also the robots.
当然有写到女性主义 不过还有机器人

- Hey. - Hey.
嘿 嘿

Since that video camera thing didn't work out...
既然上次拍摄不成功

...I thought that I would give you just a little preview.
我先给你一点预告片段

You're naked in this picture!
你在照片中没穿衣服

I know!
我知道

Ross?
罗斯?

Hey, Chandler.
钱德

Monica!
摩妮卡

Are you okay?
罗斯 你没事吧?

I'm fine.
我很好

I saw a psychiatrist at work today.
我今天上班去看过精神医生

Why?
为什么?

On account of my rage.
因为我脾气太暴躁

Which, if I may say, right now is out of control.
而且最近越来越严重

He gave me a pill for it.
所以他开药丸给我

A pill?
药丸?

Uh-huh. When the psychiatrist told me to take a leave of absence...
医生说我对上司大吼大叫

...because I yelled at my boss,
所以应该请假

I started to get worked up again.
我又开始暴跳如雷

So he offered me a tranquilizer.
所以他要我吃颗镇定剂

And I thought it was a good idea.
我觉得这主意不错

So I took it.
所以就吃了

They're making you take time off work?
等等 他们逼你请假?

And you're okay with that?
而且你也同意?

I don't know.
我不晓得

It's going to be weird not having a job for a while.
刚开始不工作可能不习惯

But I definitely don't care about my sandwich.
不过我已经不在乎三明治了

That's so embarrassing! I can't believe you let me go on like that!
我丢脸丢大了 你竟然还让我一直说下去

I'm sorry.
对不起

It was just so funny when you started comparing Jane Eyre to Robocop.
你把简爱比成机器战警 实在太爆笑了

That was not funny!
一点也不好笑

I snapped, okay?
我太气了

You weren't taking the class seriously.
你根本不想好好上课

Come on! What is the big deal?
菲比 这有什么了不起?

I thought it'd be something we could do together.
我以为我们就是一起出去

I thought it would be fun.
上课打发时间闹着玩

Fun is good.
好玩很重要

but y'know I also wanted to learn.
但是我也想学点东西

People talk about what they learned in high school. I never went to high school.
大家老说在高中学东学西 我却没上过高中

So you really wanted to learn.
所以你真的想学东西

You know, Pheebs, I just wanted to have fun.
但是 菲比 我只想找点乐子

Ohh, you know who you should go with?
你知道你该拉谁去吗?

I know! I know! I know!
我知道...

Monica, you asked the question.
摩妮卡 问题是你提的

Oh, my God, that's Monica!
天啊 是摩妮卡

Oh, no, no, no!
不是这样...你别误会

You get away from me, you sick, sick, sicko!
离我远点 你这个大变态

What's going on?
怎么啦?

Joey has got a secret peephole!
乔伊有偷窥癖

Oh, no, no, no, no!
天啊...

He has a naked picture of Monica!
对 他有摩妮卡的裸体照片

He takes naked pictures of us,
他拍下我们裸体的样子

then he eats chicken and looks at them!
还一边吃鸡块一边看

- Look. - Oh! Dude, that's my sister!
你们看 那是我老妹耶

Give me that!Wait! Everybody calm down, okay?
给我 等下 大家先别激动

Let's give our friend a chance to explain why he's such a big pervert!
要给我们的老友乔伊 有机会解释他为何如此变态

I am not a pervert, okay?
我不是变态好吗?

It's just...I just kind of...
只是...我...其实...

All right, look! Look. I think I can explain this.
大家听我说 我可以帮他解释

Thank you.
谢谢

Joey's a sex addict.
乔伊是性爱狂

What? No, I'm not!
什么?才怪

It's okay! It's good!
没关系 不怪你

It's a disease.
这只是一种病

I am not a sex addict!
胡说 我才不是性爱狂

Yes, you are!
你明明就是

That's the only way to explain all this stuff!
这才能解释最近这一连串的事

No, it isn't. It's not.
事实不是这样

Because you could also explain it with the truth!
你也可以说出真相

What is the truth?
什么真相?

- What's up? - What's going on?
怎么回事? 你在说什么?

I slept with Monica.
我跟摩妮卡上床了

Well, let's see what everybody thinks of that.
听听大家怎么说?

Oh, no.
天啊

You slept with my sister?
你跟我老妹上床?

Uh, yes, but it was...We just did it once, uh, in London.
对 只在伦敦发生过一次

This is not good for my rage.
这会让我开始抓狂

Monica.Is this true?
摩妮卡 是真的吗?

Of course, it's true.
当然是真的

How else would you explain all the weird stuff that's been going on?
否则怎么解释这些怪事?

Yes, it's true.
是真的

Okay, but if it only happened that one time,
如果只发生过一次

how come we found your underwear in our apartment the other day?
你的内裤 怎么会出现在我们家?

That was the underwear I was wearing that night in London. Right Monica?
那件内裤是我当天在伦敦穿的 对不对 摩妮卡?

I guess I wanted to keep it...as a souvenir.
我想留下来...当纪念品

My God, Monica!
天啊 摩妮卡

Are you sure Joe? Are you sure you're not just a sex addict?
你确定 乔伊? 你确定你不是性爱狂?

No! If anyone's a sex addict here, it's Monica! Yeah. Yeah.
不 要是有人是性爱狂 那也是摩妮卡

She has been trying to get me back in the sack ever since London!
没错 打从我们自伦敦回来 她就想再勾引我上床

That's why she gave you a naked picture of herself.
所以她才拍裸照给你

That makes sense.
这样说得通

And the video camera?
录影机呢?

Uh, Monica?
摩妮卡?

I guess I set up the video camera to try and entice Joey.
我架好录影机是为了 引诱乔伊上钩

But, sadly, I could not be enticed.
可惜我不吃这套

Unbelievable!You really kept Joey's underwear?
不可思议 你还留下乔伊的内裤?

Why? Why would you do that?
为什么?你为什么这么做?

I'm Monica.
因为我是摩妮卡

I'm disgusting.
生性下流

I stalk guys and keep their underpants.
我会跟踪男人 留下他们的内裤

Well, I think we've all learned something about who's disgusting and who's not. Eh?
现在终于知道谁是嗯心鬼了

All right.Now, I'm going to get back to my bucket.
好了 我要开始吃炸鸡了

I'm only eating the skin, so the chicken's up for grabs.
我只吃鸡皮 你们可以吃鸡肉

I really thought you making a good point.
你说得很有道理

I mean y'know, until you got cut off.
可惜后来被打断

What's up with that girl Monica?
我知道 那个摩妮卡哪里有病啊?

I don't know. I didn't come with her.
谁晓得?她不是我朋友

Hey, everybody! Everybody, guess what!
好消息 各位 你们猜怎么了?

I just convinced Carl to give us a test next week!.
我说服卡尔下周考试

Test?
考试?

Come on! Tests make us all better learners!
开心点 有考试才有进步

Oh, yeah! We should have essay questions!
对了 应该考申论题

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.