RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第五季 第三集 S05E03 The One Hundredth / 三胞胎

老友记/六人行/Friends 第五季 第三集 S05E03 The One Hundredth / 三胞胎

The gang take Phoebe to the hospital after she goes into labor. Monica threatens to go on a date with a nurse after Chandler claims they are 'just goofing around'. 刚把菲比医院她进入劳动力后。莫妮卡威胁后,钱德勒声称他们只是玩玩去与护士约会。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

- Hi. - Hi.
嗨 嗨

Hi. Yeah, hi. I'm, um, Phoebe Buffay and I have babies coming out of me.
你好 我是菲比布非 我底下有宝宝要出来

Okay. Have you started having contractions?
好 你开始阵痛了吗?

Not yet. Um, I heard they really hurt. Do they hurt?
还没 听说会很痛 真的吗?

- Well... - Oh, my God.
这么嘛... 天哪

Which of you is the father?
哪一位是父亲?

Oh no, none of them are the father. The father is my brother.
他们都不是 我弟才是

Okay.


I am so gonna miss watching you freak people out like that!
我一定会很怀念你那样吓别人

Pheebs...
菲比

This is for the babies to look at someday.
快 这是要给宝宝看的

so is-is there anything you want to say? Y'know before it all starts?
在生产前你有话要说吗?

Okay.


Hi, kids! Um, it's me, Aunt Phoebe.
孩子们 我是菲比姑姑

Can't wait to see you. Please don't hurt me.
真想赶快见到你们 请不要弄痛我

Hey, what took you guys so long?
你们怎么那么慢?

Your cab left when ours did.
两辆车是一起出发的

Well, we-we had to go back because I forget my jacket.
我们回去拿我的外套

You-you're not wearing a jacket.
你没穿外套啊

Oh, man! I did it again!
真是的 我又忘了

Someone has to call Frank and Alice.
得有人通知法兰克和爱丽丝

My mom might... oey, what are you doing?!
我妈也想... 乔伊 你干什么?

I've got to get the before shot.
我得拍生产前的镜头

Hi, Pheebs? Okay, so just spoke to the nurse and the reason that your doctor is late
菲比 我们问过护士了 你的医生之所以迟到...

...is because, uh, she's not coming.
是因为她不来了

- What? - Apparently she fell in the shower and hit her head.
什么? 她在浴室跌例撞到头

Oh, my God. She's so stupid!
天哪 那个蠢女人

Pheebs, it's going to be okay.
菲比 不会有事的

That's easy for you to say, I don't see three kids coming out your vagina!
你说得轻松 你的阴道又没有宝宝要出来

Listen. The nurse said the doctor is wonderful.
听着 护士说这个医生很好

He's head of the department.
对 他是妇产科主任

All right. Ooh. Oh, dear God, save me.
好吧 老天爷救救我

I'm having my first contraction.
第一次阵痛来了

- Oh, it's not bad. - Okay.
还好嘛 好

And so the miracle of birth begins. And I...
生命的奇迹开始了...

You okay?
你没事吧?

Something hurts.
有个地方好痛

Ooh, it's sympathy pains. Oh, that's so sweet.
是感同身受 好感人喔

I didn't know I cared that much.
我不知道我有那么在意

- Hello. - Hi.
你好 你好

I'm Dr. Harad. I'll be delivering your babies.
我是哈洛医生 我负责替你接生

I want you to know, you're gonna be in good hands. I've been doing this for a long time.
有我在你放心 我是老手了

I'll be back in a minute to do your interna
我马上回来帮你做检查

in the meantime, just relax because everything here looks great.
你先放轻松 目前一切都很好

And also, I love Fonzie.
还有 我爱方奇

Did he just say he loves Fonzie?
他刚才说他爱方奇吗?

That's what it sounded like.
听起来是

All right.


Hey!


Am I late? Nobody came out yet, right?
我来晚了吗? 还没有人出来吧?

No, we haven't started yet. Where's Alice?
没有 还没开始呢 爱丽丝呢?

Delaware. She's on her way though, so until she gets here, I'm gonna be your coach.
在德拉威 不过她正在赶来 目前先由我充当教练

But don't worry, she told me all about the la-Mazada stuff
放心 她有教我心理助产什么的

Yeah, that's when if you get the babies out by the end of the month
就是在月底前生产

...you get two percent financing.
就能获得2%的补助

Yeah.


Monica, you're going to be very proud of me.
摩妮卡 你一定会很以我为荣

I just got us dates with two unbelievably cute nurses.
我帮我们约到两个俏护士

Oh, my.
喔 是吗

They're male nurses.
是男看护

Heh, heh. Not in my head.
在我想像中不是

Anyway,They want to take us out Saturday night. What do you say?
他们约我们周六晚上出去 如何?

- I don't think so. - What?
我看算了 什么?

What are you talking about?
什么叫算了?

You-you're the one who's been telling me to get over Ross and move on
是你劝我忘记罗斯向前看的

I'm moving on and you're moving on with me.
我向前看了 你得陪我

Come on, give me one good reason why you don't wanna go.
你说 你为什么不去

why don't you give me something that would be a good reason
不如你说一个理由

and-and then I'll tell you if it's true.
我再告诉你是对是错

- What? - Harder than it sounds, isn't it?
什么? 没那么简单吧

Okay, you're coming with me, and I also told them that if we're still here when they get off that
总之你也要去 我还答应他们下班...

we'll go down to the cafeteria and have some Jell-O with them.
一起吃果冻

Yep. There's always room for Jello.
没错 人永远吃得下果冻

How do you make that dirty?
你为什么能说得那么色?

It's easy. I can do it with anything.
简单 我什么都能说得很色

Grandma's chicken salad...
奶奶的鸡肉沙拉...

Ross!
罗斯

Get a shot of this.
拍这里

Hey babies! These are the headlines on the day you were born!
这是你们出生当天的头条

Now girl baby, turn away. And boy babies...
女宝宝把头转开 男宝宝...

...check it out.
看看

This is what naked women looked like the month you were born.
这就是你出生当月的裸女

Now let's dive into the good stuff.
尽情欣赏吧

Okay, I'm having another one.
好 阵痛又来了

This one doesn't hurt eith... Ooh, yes, it does!
这次也不太痛...错 很痛

Ooh, I was kind of hoping that was it.
我有点希望已经生了

Where are Monica and Rachel, anyway?
摩妮卡和瑞秋呢?

A couple of nurses asked them out. Maybe they're with them.
可能跟约她们的护士在一起

Really? Male nurses?
是吗?男看护?

Yeah, I was bummed too.
对 我也很失望

So they're going on dates?
她们要去约会?

- When? - I think Saturday.
什么时候? 星期六吧...

- What's with him? - Um, sympathy pains.
他怎么了? 他感同身受

It was sweet at first, but now I think he's trying to steal my thunder.
我本来很感动 现在我觉得他只是想抢锋头

Let's see what we got here.
来看看你的情况

Oh, you know, Fonzie dated triplets.
你知道吗? 方奇跟三胞胎约过会

This Fonzie person you keep referring to...
你一直提到的这位方奇

...is that another doctor?
他是另一位医生吗?

Oh, no, no.
不是

Fonzie is the nickname of Arthur Fonzerelli.
方奇是亚瑟方塞瑞利的昵称

The Fonz.
也叫方子

All right.


Soon.
很快了

It's not that weird, is it?
其实不会很怪吧?

It's very weird.
怪得不得了

I don't want some guy down there telling me I'm "dilated-a-mundo."
我才不要听某人告诉我 我扩张了"一滴滴"

To be fair, he doesn't seem to be impersonating Fonzie
老实说 他不是在模仿方奇...

What are you doing?
你在干什么?

Why are you defending him? Just get me another doctor...
干嘛替他辩解? 去帮我另外找一个没有发疯

...who isn't crazy and doesn't Fonzie!
不是方奇的医生

- Again, it's not...
其实他不是...

Hey, there you are.
你在这里

Um, listen there's something I think you should know.
有件事应该让你知道

Oh, is this about you-you dating the nurse? Yeah, Joey already told me
是你要跟护士约会的事吗? 我听乔伊说了

I am so fine. You and I, we're just, nothing.
我一点也不在意 你和我又没什么

Just goofing around.
我们只是玩玩

Um, actually I was about to tell you that I was, I was going to get out of it
其实我是想告诉你我打算推掉

But, um, if we're just "goofing around," maybe I will go out with him.
既然我们只是玩玩 那我就跟他出去好了

Fine. Maybe I will too.
好 那我也要

Hey, you guys! Look what I found in the giiiiiiift shop.
喂 你们看我去礼品部...

Oh. Get up! Get up! Get up!
起来 快起来

Okay, Pheebs?
菲比

This is Dr. Oberman.
这是欧伯曼医生

He has no strong feelings about Fonzie...
他对方奇或《欢乐时光》 的所有人物...

...or any of the Happy Days gang.
都没什么感觉

You're going into what grade?
你要升几年级?

I'm actually a first year resident, but I get that a lot, you see, I-I graduated early
我刚升住院医师 常有人那样问我 我提前...

Uh-huh. Me too.
我也是

Ross, I should have specified I'd need a grown-up doctor.
罗斯 或许我应该强调 我是要已成年的医师

Really, I'm fully qualified...
我绝对有能力...

Shh, Doogie. Shh.
闭嘴

Doesn't anybody understand that I'm going to be having babies soon? Huh?
到底有没有人了解我快生了?

Go, little boy! Go!
你走 走啊 小毛头

Oh, cool. You made him cry!
你把他弄哭了

Mr. Tribbiani, I'm afraid you've got kidney stones.
崔比亚尼先生 你有肾结石

Uh, well, what else could it be?
有别的可能吗?

It's kidney stones.
就是肾结石

Or...
或是...?

Kidney stones.
肾结石

You're getting there.
差不多了

These babies are very, very lucky.
这些宝宝很幸运

They are? Why?
是吗 为什么?

They have the honor of being born on The Fonz's half-birthday.
他们的生日日期是方子的一半

Happy birthday.
生日快乐

Just to clarify.
我澄清一下

I'm not Fonzie.
我不是方奇

Honey, y'know I just gotta tell you, I think this is such a terrific thing you're having these babies for Frank and Alice.
说真的 你能替你弟生孩子真的很棒

- I know, it is. - Yeah.
的确 对啊

- Can I tell you a little secret? - Yeah.
我可以告诉你个秘密吗? 你说

I want to keep one.
我要自己留一个

Oh, I'm going to be on the news.
天哪 我会上新闻

Okay, Phoebe, honey, you gotta be kidding.
菲比 别开玩笑了

You know you can't keep one of these babies.
你明知你不能这么做

Why not?Maybe I can. You don't know.
为什么?搞不好可以 你怎么知道

Yes! Yes! Yes, I do! I do know! Frank and Alice are gonna want to keep all of their children!
我当然知道 法兰克他们一定三个都要

Maybe not. You know?
不一定

Seriously,Three babies are a handful.
三个宝宝很多

maybe they're y'know, looking for a chance to unload one of them.
也许他们正在找机会送走一个

Listen, I-I hate to miss an opportunity just because I didn't ask! Y'know?
我不想因为没开口而失去机会

Phoebe, no. This is insane.
菲比 这件事太扯了

Just ask him.
你就问问看嘛

What? Me?
我?

I can't ask him!
我不能自己问

Do you have any idea how inappropriate that would be?!
你知道那样多不成体统吗?

All I'm saying is, just talk to Frank.
总之你去找法兰克谈

Just feel him out.
探探他的口风

No! Forget it! I will not ask Frank to give you one of his kids.
不行 我怎么能叫法兰克 送你一个孩子

You're right.
你说得对

Tell him it's for you.
就说是你要的

Feeling better, sweetie?
好一点了吗?

Maybe a little.
一点点吧

Wish you hadn't seen me throw up.
真希望你没看到我吐

Me too.
我也希望

Hey. I just heard. What's up?
我刚刚听说 怎么回事?

Kidney stones.
肾结石

Now, ordinarily Mr. Tribbiani, we try to break up the stones up with shock waves
通常我们会用冲击波震碎结石

But they're too close to the bladder now.
但你的结石已经太靠近膀胱

Which means we can either wait for you to pass them or else go up the urethra...
不是等你排尿排出来 或是从尿道往上…

No, no, no. Nothing is going "up," okay?
不行 不能往上

"Up" is not an option. What's a urethra?
绝对不考虑往上 尿道是什么?

Are you crazy?
你疯了吗?

Did you ask him?
你问他了吗?

No, I haven't had a chance to be alone with him yet.
我还没有机会跟他独处

I'm kind of on a clock here.
我的时间有限

Oh, Fonzie.
方奇

Y'know who I always liked? Mork.
我一直都很喜欢魔克

Undo it. Undo it. Undo it.
收回 收回

Fonzie met Mork.
方奇过见魔克

Mork froze Fonzie.
魔克把方奇结冻

Yeah...
对 但...

Yes...


...but Fonzie was already cool.
但是方奇本来就很酷"冷"

So he wasn't hurt. Right?
所以他不会有事 对吧?

Yeah, that's right.
也对

How you doing?
你好吗?

Okay. Doctor says any minute now.
很好 医生说随时都会生

You know, Alice is going to be here so soon.
爱丽丝马上就会到

You couldn't just do me a favor and, like, hold them in?
你能不能帮个忙 先hold住?

Sorry Frank, I'm kinda in the middle of the last favor you asked me to do.
抱歉 我正在处理 你请我帮的最后一个忙

-Hey, Rachel. - Hi!
嘿 瑞秋 嗨

This is Dan, one of the guys we're going out with on Saturday.
摩妮卡 他是丹 我们星期六的男伴之一

Dan, Monica.
丹 这是摩妮卡

Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你

Hello, Dan.
你好 丹

I'm really looking forward to Saturday night. Really! Really!
我很期待星期六的约会 非常期持

So Dan...


Nurse, not a doctor, huh?
你是护士不是医生?

Kind of girlie, isn't it?
有点娘娘腔对吧?

- Chandler. - That's okay.
钱德 没关系

I'm just doing this to put myself through medical school.
这只是为了挣钱 好上完医学院

And it didn't feel so girlie during the Gulf War.
而且波湾战争时 感觉没那么娘娘腔

Sure.
那当然

And listen, thanks for doing that for us, by the way.
感谢你保家卫国

Why wait till Saturday? Are you free tomorrow?
何必等到星期六 你明天有空吗?

Sure! I'll get somebody to cover my shift.
行啊 我找人代班

Aw, great.
太好了

Hey, how 'bout it? You, me, Saturday night?
我们星期六去约个会如何?

- No. - All right, very good!
不要 很好

This is a big one.
这一回很痛

Unh! Get these things out of me!
把它弄出来

Breathe! Breathe through the pain.
深呼吸 深呼吸可以止痛

I want the drugs, Ross!
我想吃止痛药!我想吃止痛药

I do too! I do too!
我也是!我也是

Yeah, I love you. Okay, bye.
我爱你 再见

- Hi. - Hi.
嗨嗨

That was Alice's mom, she said she left five hours ago.
爱丽丝的妈说她出发5小时了

She should be here by now!
她早就该到了

Oh, honey, don't worry. She's gonna make it on time.
放心 她会赶上的

- Yeah. - Yeah.
好 对啊

So Frank...
法兰克 这个嘛...

Three babies. Whoo, that just seems like a lot, huh?
三个宝宝耶 还真多 对吧?

Not to me.
我不觉得

Fair enough.
很好

You're at 10 centimeters. Time to start having babies.
扩张10公分 该生了

All right, I want only the father in here please.
请父亲留下来就好

- We love you. - Good luck.
爱你哦 加油

- Bye, Dan! - Uh, bye, Monica.
丹 再见 再见 摩妮卡

I need a clamp, a sterile towel and Channel 31.
我要产钳、消毒毛巾 和31频道

What is that?
那是什么?

Oh, my God!
天哪

Oh, no, no! It's a good one. Fonzie plays the bongos.
不会 这一集很棒 方奇玩曼波鼓

Ready? Time to try pushing.
准备好了吗?该用力了

Ready? Time to try peeing.
准备好了吗?该撒尿了

Wait, wait, wait, wait! It's almost time to try peeing.
等等!是差不多该撒尿了

Push. Concentrate on pushing.
用力 很好 专心用力

I see the head.
有了 我看到头了

Yes, it is a head!
万岁!他有头

Keep pushing. Come on.
继续用力 加油

I can't believe there's somebody coming out of you right now.
居然有人从你肚子里跑出来

There's somebody coming out of you!
有人从你肚子里跑出来

It's my son!
是我儿子

All right.
好的

Here's your first baby.
这是你的第一个宝宝

Yes!
万岁!

Yes! We got a baby boy!
万岁!小男生出来了

Frank Junior, Junior!
法兰克二世二世

How does he look?
他长得怎样?

So gross!
恶心死了

Okay. You ready to push again?
好 可以再用力了吗?

I already had a baby. Leave me alone.
我已经生一个了 不要烦我

Come on, you can do it. You can do it.
加油 你一定行

Yeah!
万岁!

Little Leslie's here! We got another one!
小莱丝莉出来了

Oh, my God! I can't believe I have two children.
天哪 我居然有两个孩子了

How scary is that?
真吓人

Come on, little Chandler, it's time to be born.Come on little Chandler! Come on!
小钱德 快啊 该出来了 小钱德

He's coming! Yes, he's coming!
他出来了 他出来了

Hey, where's his thing?
他的小象呢?

Chandler's a girl!
钱德是女生

Oh, God. Kindergarten flashback.
天哪 幼雅园回忆重现

They musta read the sonogram wrong. 'Cause they, 'cause they thought it was a boy,
一定是照超音波看错了 医生以为是个男生

But Chandler's a girl! Chandler's a girl!
但钱德是女生!钱德是女生

Okay, keep saying it.
很好 继续叫

- Am I too late? - No, no. Everything's okay.Everybody's healthy
来晚了吗? 没有 切都很好

There's 30 fingers and 30 toes.
每个宝宝都好手好脚的

We have our babies?
我们的孩子生了?

Yeah.


We have our babies.
我们有孩子了

Oh, my God.
天哪

You did it, man.
你办到了

Would you like to see them?
你要看看它们吗?

They're so small.
好小喔

- I'll call you tomorrow. - Great.
我明天跟你联络 好

Are you really going to date that nurse man?
你真的要跟那个护士男约会?

You and I are just "goofing around."
你和我只是玩玩

I thought, why not "goof around" with him?
我当然也可以跟他玩玩

I don't know if you've looked up "goofing around" in the dictionary.
我不知道你有没有查过字典

Well, I have...
我有

...and the technical definition is:
"玩玩"的定义是...

"Two friends who care a lot about each other...
"两个好朋友 非常在乎对方

...and have amazing sex...
在床上很"性"福

...and just want to spend more time together."
而且想多跟对方相处"

But if you have this new fangled dictionary that gets you made at me
如果你用的是让你生气的版本

...then we have to get you my original dictionary.
那我们应该买我的版本给你

I am so bad at this.
我实在很不会拗

- I think you're better than you think you are.- Really?
比你想像的要好 真的?

Okay. So if...
好 那...

- Know when to stop. - I sensed that I should stop.
要见好就收 我也觉得够了

- So we're okay? - Yeah.
我们没事了? 没事了

I'm gonna go tell Dan that it's not going to happen.
我去告诉丹我不跟他约会

- Don't do the dance. - Right.
不要跳舞 好

I think you're my favorite.
我觉得我最喜欢你

- Which one do you have? - I don't care.
你抱的是哪个? 无所谓

Hi.


Hey.


Frank and Alice wanted me to tell you that they're still outside making phone calls.
法兰克和爱丽丝说 他们还要打电话

Did you talk to them about, you know...
你有没有问他们...

Yeah, um...
这个嘛...

No, honey.
没有

It was a long shot.
反正也不太可能

You guys? Can I just have a second alone with the babies?
让我跟宝宝独处一下好吗?

Yeah.


So here you are.
你们都在了

Seems like yesterday I was talking to you in that petri dish.
我对着培养皿跟你们说话 彷佛是昨天的事

Everyone said labor was the hardest thing I'd ever have to do
大家都说生产最难熬

But they were wrong. This is.
其实跟你们分开才是

Well, I had the most fun with you guys.
这段日子真的很开心

I wish I could take you home and see you every day.
真想带你们回家每天看着你们

I'll settle for being your favorite aunt.
我就当你们最喜欢的姑姑吧

I know Alice's sister has a pool, but you lived in me.
爱丽丝的妹妹家有游泳池 但你们在我肚子里游过

Okay, so we're cool.
那就这样了

We're going to be great.
我们会处得很好

Little high-fives.
小击掌

Well, if you're going to cry...
既然你都哭了

Phoebe, we are so proud of you. You're amazing!
菲比 我们好以你为荣 你真了不起

I know.
我知道

So does it really hurt as bad as they say?
真的有那么痛吗?

You won't be able to take it.
你绝对受不了

So uh, now that little Chandler turned out to be a girl, what are they gonna name her?
既然小钱德是个女生 他们打算叫她什么?

They'll call her Chandler.
就叫她钱德

Kind of a masculine name, don't you think?
这个名字有点男性化吧?

It works on you.
你都能用了

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.