RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第五季 第一集 S05E01 The One After Ross Says Rachel / 罗斯说漏嘴以后

老友记/六人行/Friends 第五季 第一集 S05E01 The One After Ross Says Rachel / 罗斯说漏嘴以后

A humiliated Emily runs away after Ross says Rachel's name at the altar. Meanwhile, Chandler and Monica struggle to get time alone together. 羞辱的艾米丽出走后,罗斯说瑞秋的名字在祭坛。同时,钱德勒和摩妮卡争取时间单独在一起。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Friends family we're gathered to celebrate here today
各位亲朋好友 今天大家齐聚一堂

the joyous union of Ross and Emily.
庆祝罗斯与艾蜜莉缔结良缘

Now Ross repeat after me.
罗斯 请跟我复述

I Ross.
我 罗斯

Take thee Emily.
娶你 艾蜜莉

Take thee Rachel.
娶你 瑞秋

Emily.
艾蜜莉

Emily.
是艾蜜莉

Shall I go on?
要继续吗?

He said "Rachel " right?
他说瑞秋对不对?

Do you think I should go up there?
我要过去吗?

Yes. Yes. Do go on.
请继续

I think we'd better start again.
我们最好重新来过

Ross repeat after me.
罗斯 请你跟着我说

I Ross.
我 罗斯

Take thee Emily.
娶你 艾蜜莉

Take thee Emily
娶你 艾蜜莉

Like there'd be anybody else.
否则还有谁?

As my lawfully wedded wife in sickness and in health
成为我的合法发妻 无论贫病

till death parts us.
至死不渝

As my lawfully wedded wife in sickness and in health
成为我的合法发妻 无论贫病

until death parts us.
至死不渝

Really I do. Emily.
真的 我愿意 艾蜜莉

Do you have the rings?
请给我婚戒

Emily place this ring on Ross' finger
艾蜜莉 为罗斯戴上戒指

as a symbol of your bond everlasting.
象征你永远爱他

Ross place this ring
罗斯 为艾蜜莉

on Emily's hand as a symbol
戴上戒指 代表

of the love that encircles you forever.
你俩白头偕老

Happy to.
我很乐意

Ross and Emily have made their declarations
罗斯与艾蜜莉已经宣誓

and it gives me great pleasure to
我很荣幸宣布

declare them husband and wife.
他们成为夫妻

You may kiss the bride.
你可以亲吻新娘了

This is worse than when he married the lesbian.
这比他娶同性恋那次更糟糕

Just keep smiling.
保持微笑

Okay


Well That went well. Yeah.
进行得真顺利

It could've been worse. He could've shot her.
他没闲枪杀死她就不错了

That was pretty funny ,wasn't it?
刚刚真耍宝

You spoiled everything. It's like a nightmare.
你搞砸所有事情 简直是恶梦一场

All my friends and family are out there. How can I face them?
我的亲朋好友都在场 我以后拿什么脸见人?

How could you do this to me?
你怎么做得出来?

No matter what happens with Ross and Emily
无论如何

we still get cake,right?
我们都吃得到蛋糕吧?

That's all right. No no. You take your time ,sweetie.
没关系 亲爱的 你慢慢来

I'll be out here.
我在外面等你

She's just fixing her makeup.
她要补妆

I hate you.
我恨你

And I love you.
我也爱你

Boy,a bad time to say the wrong name,Ross?
罗斯 你偏桃这个时候 说错名字

That's true.Thanks,Dad.
你说得对 谢了 老爸

People should be dancing,huh?
大家应该跳舞啊

Hey,this is a party.Come on.
这是婚宴

Joey. Dance.
乔伊 跳舞啊

Yes Waltham Interiors.
喂 华森室内设计

Hello this is Ross Geller's personal physician Dr. Phalange.
你好 我是罗斯盖勒的医生 费兰吉

Who?
谁?

Yeah I discovered that Ross forgot to take his brain medicine.
我发现罗斯忘了吃药

now,without it,in the brain of Ross
他这人不吃药

uh women's names are interchangeable.
就有可能讲错女人的名字

Through no fault of his own.
这完全不能怪他

Oh my God. Phoebe.
是菲比你啊

No not Phoebe. Dr. Phalange.
我不是菲比 是费兰吉医生

Oh no. You have it too.
你也错乱了

Hello?


- Hey. - Hey.
嘿 嗨

Wow I hope you don't take this the wrong way
希望你别误会

but I know we had plans to meet up tonight and
我知道我们今晚约了要见面

I'm just kind of worried about what it might do to our friendship.
但是我担心以后做不成朋友

I know.
我明白

How could we have let this happen? - Seven times.
我们怎么这么不小心 还不小心了七次

You know look. We were away.
你知道 我们人在国外

- In a foreign,romantic country. - Right.
又是浪漫的异乡 对

I blame London.
都怪伦敦不好

Bad London.
坏伦敦

So look um
听着

while we're still in London, I mean,we can keep doing it ,right?
既然我们还在伦敦 就可以继续 对不对?

Well ,I don't see that we have a choice.
看来我们别无选择

But when we're back home, we don't do it.
但是我们回去就得停止

Only here.
只有这里例外

You know ,I saw a wine cellar downstairs.
我看到楼下有酒窖

- I'll meet you there in two minutes. - Okay.
我两分钟后下去找你 -好

- Mon? Mon,I got to ask you something. - Now?
摩妮卡 我有事情要问你 现在?

Ross said my name up there. I mean come on.
罗斯刚刚说出我的名字

I can't just pretend that didn't happen,can I?
我不能假装没听到吧

I don't know.
我不知道

- Monica ,what should I do? - Just do the right thing.
摩妮卡 我该怎么办? 不要行差踏错就行了

What?
什么?

Tow the line. Thread the needle. Think outside the box.
听天由命 努力争取 不要死心眼

Monica,wait,listen. I'm gonna talk to Ross about what he thinks it meant.
等等 我要问罗斯 他是什么意思

Wait. Rachel no.
等等 瑞秋 不行

He's married.
他结婚了

Married.
结婚了

If you don't realize that,I can't help you.
要是你还不懂 我也没办法

Okay. You're right.
你说得对

You're right. You can't help me.
你说得对 你帮不了我

Jack is it all our fault? Were we bad parents?
杰克 这是我们的错吗? 没把小孩教好?

Oh yeah? Well who serves steak when there's no place to sit?
没地方坐还叫人吃牛排

I mean how are you supposed to eat this?
这要怎么搞?

Hey what's up?
你们好

Where were you? We were supposed to meet wine cellar.
你跑哪去了?不是约在酒窖?

- Forget it. That's off. - Why?
算了 当我没说 为什么?

The next tour of the wine cellar
两分钟后

will commence in two minutes.
为各位介绍酒窖

Joey what are you doing?
乔伊 你搞什么?

You promised Phoebe no meat till she has the babies.
你答应菲比等她生完才吃肉

Well, I figured we're in another country,so it doesn't count.
既然我们在国外就不算

- That's true. - The man's got a point.
那倒是 他说得对

Oh hi.


- Hi. - Hi.
嗨 嗨

I'm sorry things aren't working out so well.
抱歉 事情竟然出状况

It could be better. It's gonna be okay,right?
的确不太妙 不过会解决的

Of course. I mean ,she's gonna get over this,you know?
当然 她不会放在心上

I mean ,so you said my name.
你脱口说出我的名字又如何

You know,you just said it because you saw me there.
不过是因为你刚好看到我

If you'd seen a circus freak,you would've said:
如果你是看到怪胎 也会说

I take thee Circus Freak.
我娶你 怪胎

It didn't mean anything. It's just a mistake.
根本没有别的意思 只是无心之过

It didn't mean anything.
没有别的意思

- Right? - No no.
对吧? 不 不

Of course it didn't mean anything.
当然没有

I mean ,I can understand why Emily would think it meant something
但是我明白艾蜜莉为何误会

you know because it was you.
因为这刚好是你的名字

But it absolutely didn't. It didn't! It didn't!
其实没有意义 真的没有

Ross, the band's ready outside for your first dance with Emily.
罗斯 乐队正在 等你跟艾蜜莉开舞

Oh. Oh the band's ready.
乐队准备好了

Well we got to do what the band says.
我们最好听乐队的话

I don't care about the stupid band!
我才不在乎哩

You spit on me man.
你口水喷到我了

I'm sorry.
对不起

- Emily is taking kind of a long time.
艾蜜莉也进去太久了吧

When I locked myself in the bathroom at my wedding
我结婚时也躲在厕所不出来

it was because I was trying to pop the window out of the frame.
不过那是因为我要撬开窗户

- Right. - Get the hell out of there. You know?
是啊 我心想要逃出去

Emily.
艾蜜莉

I'm coming in.
我要进去了

Oh look at that. Same thing.
你看 同一招

In the middle of everything
如果我中途

if I scream the word "yippee" just ignore me.
大喊"好耶" 你就当作没听到

- Huh! Oh my God. Rachel. - Oh hello Rachel.
天啊 瑞秋 嗨 你好啊 瑞秋

Ross said my name.
罗斯叫出我的名字

Okay? My name.
好吗?是我耶

Ross said my name up there.
他会说成我的名字

That obviously means that he still loves me.
表示他还爱我

Okay don't believe me. I know I'm right.
不信就算了 我绝对没误会

All right. Do you guys want to go and get a drink?
你们要不要下楼喝一杯?

Yes we do.
好啊

But we have to change first.
不过我们要先换衣服

Yes I want to change.
对 我想换衣服

- Why don't you go get a table? - We'll be down in five minutes.
你先下去占位子 我们五分钟就下去

- Fifteen minutes. - Ha ha.
十五分钟吧

Oh Pheebs. It's Phoebe.
菲比啊 是菲比

- Oh hey hey. - Oh great.
嘿 太好了

Hi.


So what happened?
怎么样?

Well Ross said my name.
罗斯说成我的名字

Yeah I know but I don't think that means anything.
我知道 不过他是无心的

Okay Pheebs let's look at this objectively.
菲比 我们冷静客观想想看

All right ,ninth grade,right?
他从高三就暗恋我

The obsession starts.
那时就疯狂迷上我

All right? Summer after ninth grade
好吗?那年暑假

he sees me in a two-piece for the first time.
他头一次看我穿两件式泳装

His obsession begins to grow right?
更是不可自拔爱上我

Hey listen why don't we go change in my room?
去我房问换衣服好了

My clothes are Oh.
可是我的衣服在

- Wow you look - No time for that.
你看起来真是 没时间废话了

Hey dude. Let me in. I got a girl out here.
老兄 让我进去 我有女伴

Well I've got a girl in here.
我也有

No you don't. I just saw you go in there with Monica.
才怪 我看到你跟摩妮卡进去

Well we're hanging out in here.
我们在里面聊天

Which one of us is gonna be having sex in there? Me or you?
你说我们谁有机会嘿咻?

Well I suppose I would have to say you.
看来我只能说是你了

- What if we're watching a movie in here?-Which we are.
我们正在看电影呢 没错

And we've already paid for it. It's My Giant.
我们付费了 正在看《我的巨人》

My Giant? I love that movie.
《我的巨人》? 我爱死那部片

You really think this is okay?
你确定这样好吗?

Well Ross and Emily aren't gonna use it.
反正罗斯跟艾蜜莉也用不到

Oh it's so beautiful.
这里好漂亮


Oh.

You know I don't feel right about this.
可是我总觉得不太妥当

Oh Monica
摩妮卡

This is the honeymoon suite.
这是蜜月套房

The room expects sex.
本来就该有人在这里嘿咻

The room would be disappointed if it didn't get sex.
如果没有 这间房一定很失望

All the other honeymoon suites would think it was a loser.
在其他蜜月套房面前抬不起头

Okay.
好吧 那好

- Emily? - Nope. Not under here.
艾蜜莉? 没有 没看到

- You didn't find her? - No I've looked everywhere.
你还没找到她? 我到处都找不到

Well you couldn't have looked everywhere, or else you would've found her.
你一定漏掉什么地方 否则早就找到了

- I think you should keep looking. - Yeah. For about 30 minutes?
你应该继续找 大概再找个30分钟

Or 45?
或是45分钟

Wow ,in 45 minutes, you could find her twice.
45分钟可以找到两次了

No. For all I know ,she's trying to find me
不了 她一定也找不到我

but couldn't because I kept moving around.
因为我跑来跑去

No from now on I'm staying in one place.
从现在开始我不动了

Right here.
我就待在这里

- It's getting late. - Yeah We're going to go.
时间晚了 我们要走了

Actually
这个

do you guys mind staying here for a while?
待一会儿如何?

Ugh. You know we got to get up early and catch that plane to New York.
可是我们明天一早 就要搭机回纽约(音同捕捉)

Yeah it's a very large plane.
而且那班飞机又很大

That's cool.
那就算了

But we'll stay here with you.
不过我们还是陪你一会

Thanks guys.
谢了

I really appreciate this, you know ,but you don't need to rub my butt.
我很成激你们的好意 但是你也不用模我屁股

We have to leave for New York in an hour.
我们一小时后就要回纽约了

I know. I've been looking at those doors.
我知道 我一直在看那扇门

They look pretty soundproof don't you think?
隔音效果似乎很好 你觉得呢?

We can't do that. That's insane.
不行 你疯了

I mean A he could wake up. And B you know
第一 他可能醒来 第二

let's go for it.
管他的

Emily? Emily.
艾蜜莉?艾蜜莉

- Emily! - Nope.
艾蜜莉 不是她

- Forget about Emily. She's not with us. - We've come for her things.
不用找她了 她没跟来 我们来拿她的东西

Where is she?
她在哪里?

She's in hiding. She's utterly humiliated.
她躲起来了 因为她很丢脸

She doesn't want to see you ever again.
这辈子都不想再见到你

We're very sad that it didn't work out between you and Emily monkey.
很遗憾你们两个闹成这样 兔息子

But I think you're absolutely delicious.
不过你实在是秀色可餐

Excuse me I'm standing right here.
抱歉 我人还站在这里

Oh yes.
是啊

There you are.
阴魂不散

Hey. Hey you guys. Hurry up. Get some. There's a whole cart outside.
大家动作快 外面还有一堆

- Goodbye Geller. - Now hold on. Hold on.
再见了 盖勒 等下

Look look. Your daughter and I
你女儿跟我

are supposed to leave tonight for our honeymoon.
今晚预定去度蜜月

Now you tell her that I'm gonna be at that airport
请你们转告她 我会去机场

and I hope that she'll be there too.
我希望她也会去

Yeah I said Rachel's name but it didn't mean anything.
我是说成瑞秋的名字 但这只是无心之过

She's just a friend. That's all. Now look just tell Emily I love her
她不过是我的朋友 就这样 请转告艾蜜莉我爱她

and that I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else.
我只想跟她共度余生

Please promise me that you'll tell her that.
请保证你们一定会转告她

All right I'll tell her.
我会告诉她

Come on bugger face.
走吧 臭婆娘

Call me.
打电话给我

You spend half your life in the bathroom.
你也一天到晚待在厕所

Why do you never go out the bloody window?
怎么就不会从窗户滚蛋?

Well maybe it's best we never got to do it again.
或许我们不再上床才对

Yeah it kind of makes that one night special.
否则那晚就不特别了

You know technically we still are over international waters.
理论上而言 我们还在海外

I'm going to the bathroom. Maybe I'll see you there in a bit?
我去洗手间 待会来找我?


Okay.

Hey can I ask you something?
我可以问个问题吗?

Uh no.
不行

Felicity and I we were watching My Giant. And I was thinking
我昨晚跟费丽西蒂 一起看《我的巨人》 我心想

I'm never gonna be as good an actor as that giant.
自己永远不可能 演得跟那个巨人一样棒

Do you think I'm just wasting my life with this acting thing?
你认为我想当演员 是否只是痴心妄想?

No.
不是

I mean the giant's like five years younger than me.
那个巨人大概比我小五岁

You know you think I'll ever get there?
我有办法跟他一样优秀吗?

Yes.
会的

- Thanks man. - Okay man.
谢了 没问题

But what about how much taller he is than me?
但是他比我高好多啊

I mean there's no way I can make myself taller now.
我现在已经不可能再长高

And who knows what science will come up with in the future
以后科学怎么发展我不知道

but Chandler what if I die an unsuccessful regular-size man?
如果我死时只是一个 身高平庸的小人物呢?

Hey,Monica. Wow,you've been in the bathroom for,like,a half-hour.
摩妮卡 你厕所上了半个小时

I know.
我知道

Had the beef tips huh?
你也吃了牛肉?

Hey.


You ate meat!
你吃过肉了

You had sex!
你跟人嘿咻

- No,we didn't. - I know you didn't.
一我们才没有 一我知道你没有

I was talking about Monica.
我说的是摩妮卡

Phoebe I did not have sex.
菲比 我才没跟人嘿咻

Oh this pregnancy is throwing me all off.
怀孕害我灵成不准

- I'm gonna say hi to the chick and duck. - Oh me too.
我要去跟小鸡小鸭打招呼 我跟你去

Why would you need to say hi? You've been feeding them for four days.
你何必去? 你不是四天都去喂他们?

Oh right. Maybe I'll just go home.
没错 我回家好了

Well we certainly are alone.
只剩下我们两个

Good thing we have that "not New York" rule.
幸好我们说好回纽约就不行

Right.
没错

Um listen since we're on that subject
既然你说到这个

um I just wanted to tell you that um
我想告诉你

Well I was going through a really hard time in London
当时我在伦敦心情很不好

what with my brother getting married
因为哥哥结婚

and that guy thinking I was Ross' mother.
别人还把我认作他妈

Right.
我知道

Well anyway I just
总而言之

That night meant a lot to me. And I guess I'm trying to say thanks.
那晚对我来说意义非凡 我的意思是 我要谢谢你

You know that night meant a lot to me too.
我那天也不是随便上床

And it wasn't because I was in a bad place or anything.
并不是因为我心情不好

It just meant a lot to me because you're really hot.
我很重视那晚是因为 你很性感

- Is that okay? - Ha ha. That's okay.
这样说可以吗? 没关系

And I'm cute too?
而且我也很帅

- And you're cute too. - Thank you.
而且你也很帅 谢谢

- All right I got to go unpack. - Okay.
我要去整理行李了 好

Bye.
再见

I'm still on London time. Does that count?
我时差还没调回来 这表示我还在伦敦吧

- Oh that counts. - Oh good.
没错 太好了

- Rach. - Hi.
瑞秋 嗨

What are you doing here?
你怎么会在这里?

Well I've been on standby for a flight home for hours.
我在等候补机位回纽约

- Oh. - Oh. So no sign of Emily huh?
你还没等到艾蜜莉?

Not yet.
还没

So um
那么

What time are you supposed to leave?
你是几点的飞机?

This is the last call for Flight 1066 to Athens.
最后次呼叫 前往雅典的1066班机

The last call.
最后一次呼叫

Pretty soon I guess.
就快了

I'm sorry.
我很遗憾

I just I don't understand. I mean how could she do this?
我不明白她怎么可以这么做?

What am I like a complete idiot
我是不是白痴?

for thinking she'd actually show up?
竟然以为她会来

No.
不是

You're not an idiot Ross.
你不是白痴 罗斯

You're a guy very much in love.
你只是爱得无可救药

Same difference.
那还不是一样

All passengers for Flight 1066 to Athens should now be onboard.
搭乘1 0 66班机 前往雅典的旅客请登机

I get it!
听到了

Well that's that.
没搞头了


No you know what?

I think you should go.
你应该去

- What? - Yeah I do think you should go
什么? 对 我认为你应该

by yourself. Get some distance.
自己去 到遥远的地方

Clear your head. I think it would be really good.
想个清楚 这对你一定有好处

Oh I don't know.
我不知道

Oh come on Ross. I think it would be really good for you.
罗斯 你应该要去

I could. I could do that.
没错 我应该去

Yeah.


I can't even believe her.
她实在太扯了

You know what? I am going to go.
知道吗?我决定去了

- Good. - Why not?
很好 有何不可呢?

- Right? - Right. Right.
对不对? 没错

- Thanks. - Okay I'll see you back at home.
谢了 我们纽约见了

If I ever get a flight out of here.
希望我搭得上飞机

Hey well
其实

- No. - What? Wait what?
算了 怎么了?

Why don't you come?
不如你也一起来

I mean I have two tickets. Why not?
反正我有两张机票

Well I don't know Ross. Really?
不太好吧?真的吗?

Yeah yeah. It'd be great. I mean you can
是啊 一定很好玩

You can lay on the beach
你可以躺在海滩上

and I can cry over my failed marriage.
我可以哭诉婚姻失败

- You see how I make jokes? - Uh-huh.
你看我多幽默啊

Really. I mean
真的

God I could use a friend.
我需要有朋友陪我

Oh wow. Okay maybe.
好吧 无妨

Yes I can do that.
我可以陪你去

- Cool. -All right cool.
太好了 是啊

Okay we're going to Greece. Yeah okay.
我们这就走

Aah aah. I forgot my jacket.
我忘了拿外套

- Well you tell them to wait. - Okay.
你叫他们等下 好

- Wait. Wait. - Okay.
等下 好

Emily.
艾蜜莉

Oh no no no.
不是啦

No! No!
别走

Emily!
艾蜜莉

Ah yes. I will have a glass of the Merlot
我要梅洛红酒

and he will have a white-wine spritzer.
这位要气泡白酒

Hey look at that. The airport's moving.
你们看 机场在动

Hey are we moving?
飞机在动吗?

Are we moving? Why are we moving?
飞机在动吗?为什么?

They Um
他们

Yeah does the captain know that we're moving?
机长知道飞机在动吗?

Oh my gosh.
天啊 老天爷

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.