RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第二季 第二十四集 S02E24 The One with Barry and Mindy

老友记/六人行/Friends 第二季 第二十四集 S02E24 The One with Barry and Mindy's Wedding / 巴利和明蒂大喜之日

Rachel reluctantly agrees to be maid of honor at her ex-fiancé Barry's wedding. Monica ponders her future with Richard. Joey tries to practice kissing guys to get a role in Warren Beatty's new movie. 瑞秋勉强同意她的前未婚夫的婚礼的伴娘é巴里。莫妮卡思考自己和李察的未来。乔伊尝试实践亲吻男人去华伦比提的新电影的角色。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

RACHEL: How did the audition go? - Incredible.
- 乔伊,试镜试得怎么样? - 超赞的

I met the director. You'll never believe who it was.
我认识了导演 你们一定不会相信导演是谁

Who?
是谁?

I'll give you one hint.
给你们一点提示

Warren Beatty.
华伦比提

Wow.
哇噢

There's just one thing that might be a problem.
只是可能有个小问题

See, I had to kiss this guy.
是这样的,我不得不亲一个男人

Because he was just so darn cute?
因为他帅到不行吗?

No, part of the audition. I'm up for the part of this guy...
不是,是试镜过程的一部分 我想争取的角色…

...who the main guy kisses.
是男主角要亲的人

Well, you're an actor. I say you just suck it up and you do it.
反正你是演员,咬咬牙就上了吧

Or you just do it.
或者直接上也行

I did do it. I'm a professional.
我亲了,我很专业

- What's the problem? JOEY: After the scene...
- 那问题在哪儿? - 试镜后…

...Mr. Beatty comes up to me and he says, "Good actor. Bad kisser."
比提先生过来找我 他说〝好演员,吻功很逊〞

Can you believe that? Me, not a good kisser.
你们相信吗? 居然说我不是接吻高手

That's like...
就像在说…

...Mother Teresa, not a good mother. Pfft.
德蕾莎修女不是好妈妈一样

Who cares what that guy thinks?
谁管那家伙怎么想

What does Warren Beatty know about kissing? Heh.
华伦比提哪懂什么叫接吻

Oh. Heh, heh.
噢,嘿,嘿

CHANDLER: What did your agent say?
你的经纪人怎么说?

Yep. This kiss thing is definitely a problem.
接吻这码子事绝对是关键问题

Mr. Beatty wants to see it again on Monday.
比提先生星期一要再看一遍

Man, I gotta figure out what I'm doing wrong.
老天爷,我得找出 自己到底哪里做错

Oh, okay. One of you girls come over here and kiss me.
好,你们哪个女生过来亲我一下

- Forget it. - Yeah, right.
- 休想 - 想得美

Hey, come on. I need your help here.
拜托,我需要你们的帮忙

I'll do it. I've kissed him before. I can do it again.
我来吧,我以前亲过他 我可以再亲一遍

See this, huh? This is a friend.
瞧?这才叫朋友

Uh-huh. Let's go.
开始吧

Oh, wait. I have gum.
等一下,我嘴巴里有口香糖

Okay.


Good. Very good. Firm, but tender.
很好,非常好,坚定而温柔

I'd recommend you to a friend.
我会跟朋友推荐你

Then I don't know what the problem is.
那我就不知道问题到底在哪儿

Maybe you're not used to kissing men.
乔伊,也许你不习惯亲男生

Maybe you tensed up a little.
也许你只是太紧张了一点

Maybe you need to work on it.
也许那才是你该多练习的

Yeah, that makes sense.
没错,有道理

Over my dead body.
先杀了我再说

And I'll be using his dead body as a shield.
我会拿他的尸体当挡箭牌

Come out, honey. I'm telling you, you look good.
出来吧,亲爱的 我跟你说,你看起来很美

Tell her she looks good. Tell her she looks good.
快说她看起来很美…

Oh, my God! Ha, ha, ha.
我的天啊!

You look so good!
你看起来真美!

I cannot believe I have to walk down the aisle in front of 200 people...
我真不敢相信自己 要在两百人面前走上红毯…

...looking like something you drink when you're nauseous.
打扮得像恶心想吐时要喝的饮料

So don't. I don't see why we have to go to this thing.
那就别穿这个 我不懂我们干嘛要去

It's your ex-fiancé's wedding.
反正是你前未婚夫的婚礼

Because I promised Mindy I would.
因为我答应敏蒂了

Yeah, well, you promised Barry you'd marry him.
你不是也答应巴瑞要嫁给他吗?

RACHEL: You guys, I have to go. I'm the maid of honor.
各位,我得走了,我是伴娘

Besides, I need to be in a room again with these people...
而且跟这些人再次相处时

...and feel good about myself.
我得对自己有信心

Someone's wearing the same clothes they had on last night. Get a little action?
有人还穿着昨天晚上的衣服耶 很忙吗?

I may have.
有这个可能

Whoo-hoo! Stud!
种马!

- What's she look like? CHANDLER: We haven't met.
- 她长什么样子? - 我们没见过面

We stayed up all night talking on the Internet.
我们用网路聊天聊了一整晚

Whoo-hoo! Geek!
电脑宅男!

I like this girl. I seriously like this girl.
我喜欢这女生 真的很喜欢这女生

You know how I tend to get a little defended and quippy?
你们也知道我防卫心强 会讽刺人

- Get out. - No. Please.
- 哪有 - 根本没有好吗

Well, she called me on it, okay? She said, "Cut it out, get real."
她很直接揭穿我,她说 〝别装了,面对现实吧〞

And I did.
所以我照做了

Wow.


What's that like?
做成什么样子?

It's like this. Me.
就像这样,做我自己

No jokes.
不嬉皮笑脸

Stop it. You're freaking me out.
别说了,你吓到我了

Yeah. I don't like you this way.
没错,我不喜欢这样的你

RICHARD: I'll see you guys later.
晚点见

RACHEL: Bye, Richard. - Bye-bye.
- 再见,理查 - 再见

Bye, sweetie. I love you.
再见,甜心,我爱你

I love you too.
我也爱你

I think my boyfriend's ever so dreamy.
我觉得我男友真梦幻

I wonder what our wedding will be like.
不知道我们的婚礼会是什么样子

What are you talking about? What wedding?
你说什么啊?什么婚礼?

Come on. You never talk about that?
别装了,你们从没聊过吗?

No, never.
从来没有

We're just living in the moment.
我们活在当下

It is so nice for once not to get hung up on, "Where is this going?"
终于不用一直绕着 〝我们未来会怎样?〞问题打转

- Afraid to ask him? - Could not be more terrified.
- 你怕问他吗? - 怕得要命

I think you should seriously consider marriage.
我觉得你该认真考虑婚姻

Give Rachel another chance to dress like Princess Bubble Yum.
再给瑞秋一次打扮得 像水果口香糖公主的机会

MONICA: Where's Benny?
小班在哪里?

There he is!
在这里

Where's Benny?
小班在哪里?

There he is!
在这里

That's probably why babies learn to talk, so they can tell grownups to cut it out.
小宝宝之所以学说话 大概是要叫大人闭嘴

Hey, I got a question for you.
我想问你个问题

Just a little thing, no pressure.
小问题,没有压力

Okay.


Do you ever, uh, think about the future?
你有想过未来的规划吗?

Sure, I do.
当然有

Yeah? Am I in it?
是吗?我在不在里面呢?

Honey...
甜心

...you are it.
你就是我的未来

Oh, God. You're about to get so lucky.
天啊,你今晚会很忙

- Yeah? - Yeah.
- 耶? - 耶

- Keep talking. - Well...
- 继续说 - 这个嘛…

...sometimes I think about selling my practice.
有时候我会想到卖掉诊所…

We could move to France.
我们可以搬到法国去

- Make French toast. - Ooh.
做法国吐司

Okay, so...
好,所以…

...we're in France...
我们在法国…

...and we're making the toast.
做法国吐司

Do you see a little bassinet in the corner?
你在角落里有看到摇篮吗?

Like a hound?
你是指狗窝吗?

Not a basset.
不是狗

A bassinet.
是婴充摇篮

You really need the bassinet?
你真需要婴儿摇篮?

Well, I just think the baby would keep falling off the dog.
我只是一直想到 宝宝会从狗身上掉下去

- Do you not see kids in our future? - Oh. Heh.
我们的未来里 难道没有小孩吗?

I love children.
我喜欢小孩

I have children.
我有小孩

I don't wanna be 70 when our kids go off to college...
我不想等70岁 小孩上大学后…

...and our life can finally start.
才能开始我们的人生

- Hm. - Look.
听着

I want you...
我想要你…

...now.
现在

Well, that's great. We don't need to talk about this now.
真好,其实也不用 现在讨论这种事

Really, I mean this is so, like, way, way, way in the future.
反正还要很久很久

I'm talking hovercrafts and apes taking over the planet. Heh, heh.
我现在聊气垫船跟猿人占领地球

Come on, Chandler. I want this part so much.
拜托你,钱德 我真的很想取得这个角色

Just one kiss. I won't tell anyone.
亲一个就好 我不会告诉别人的

Joey, no means no.
乔伊,不要就是不要

Hey.


I'm sorry, we don't have your sheep.
抱歉 你的羊不在我们这里

Aw, Rach, I think you look cute.
瑞秋 我觉得你看起来很可爱

And you. You...
而你…

- You, I could eat you with a spoon. - Get away from me. I said no.
- 你…看起来好吃极了 - 离我远一点!我都说不要了!

Richard buzzed. He's downstairs.
理查按门铃,他在楼下

Richard's here? I should run down, say goodbye to him.
理查来了?我下去跟他道别

RACHEL: Bye. PHOEBE: Good luck.
- 再见 - 祝你好运

How's your date with your cyber-chick going?
你跟网路女友还顺利吗?

Hey, what is all that?
那是什么?

It's a web site. It's the Guggenheim Museum.
古根汉美术馆的网站

She likes art...
她喜欢艺术…

...and I like funny words.
我喜欢古怪的字

What does she mean by "H.H."?
〝握握〞是什么意思?

It means we're holding hands.
表示我们在牵手

Are you the cutest?
你真的好可爱哦

I'm afraid I might just be.
恐怕大概是吧

I think it's so great that you're totally into this person...
你这样全心全意对待一个人 我觉得真的很棒

...yet for all you know, she could be 90 years old or have two heads.
但她有可能已经90岁 或是有两颗头

It could be a guy.
还有可能是个男人

It's not a guy, all right? I know her.
她不是男人好吗?我了解她

It could be like a big, giant guy.
有可能是大块头男子汉

Man, I got this close to him, and Monica kneed me in the back.
可恶,就差那么一点点 摩妮卡在后面踹了我一脚

What's going on?
怎么了?

We're wondering if Chandler's girlfriend is a girl.
我们在猜 钱德的女友是不是女生

Ask her how long she's gonna live.
问她会活多久

Women live longer than men.
女人活得比男人久

How do you not fall down more?
你怎么没多跌两跤?

Okay, ask her what is her method of birth control.
好,问她用什么方法避孕

All right.


"My husband is sleeping with his secretary."
〝我丈夫跟他的秘书上床〞

She's married?
她结婚了?

At least we know she's a woman.
至少我们确定她是女人了

I can't believe she's married.
真不敢相信她结婚了

Oh, man, I'm sorry.
兄弟,我很遗憾

This must be really tough for you.
你一定很难过

I read this article that says you're not supposed to throw rice at weddings...
我看过一篇文章 上面说婚礼上不该撒米…

...because when pigeons eat rice, it kills them.
因为鸽子吃米会死

That's why you never see pigeons in sushi bars.
难怪寿司店都看不到鸽子

- See, we're having fun. - Oh, absolutely.
- 瞧,我们这不是很开心吗 - 当然

I'm not even thinking about that thing that we're not gonna think about.
我甚至没想到 我们不该想的那件事

Neither am I.
我也是

Hey, there. Are you all right?
嗨,你还好吗?

Yeah. But in the bathroom, I saw the window I crawled out of at my wedding.
但是在厕所里,我看见我在自己的婚礼爬出去的窗户

And, God, I just started thinking I shouldn't be here. I shouldn't.
天啊,我开始觉得自己真不该来

People are gonna be looking at me and judging me and thinking about the last time.
大家看到我会评头论足 还会想到上一次的事

Sweetie, it's gonna be okay. It's a wedding.
亲爱的,不会有事的 这是个婚礼

Generally, people focus on the bride.
一般来说 大家的焦点在新娘身上

I know, you're right.
我知道,你说的对

Alrighty. Everybody look at me. Good.
好了,大家看我,很好

It's time. Bridesmaids and ushers...
是时候了, 伴娘、接待…

...let's see two lines. Thank you.
请排成两列 谢谢

I'll see you after the thing.
婚礼结束后见

- Okay. Good luck. - Thank you. Okay.
- 好,祝你好运 - 谢谢

Okay.


Ah.


Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我?

What could I do?
抱歉喔,你要我怎么做?

Stand up and shout, "Hey, Rachel, your butt is showing!"
站起来大叫 〝瑞秋,你屁股露出来了!〞

Oh, my God. This is so humiliating.
我的天啊,实在是太丢脸了

The only thing that tops that was when I was in eighth grade...
唯一更丢脸的,是我国二时…

...and I had to sing the "Copacabana" in front of the entire school.
我得在全校面前唱《科巴卡巴那》

Two lines into it, I ran and freaked out.
才唱两句我就吓跑了

Oh, my God. My entire life's flashing before my eyes.
我的天啊 我的人生在我眼前闪过

Rach, look, I remember that. It wasn't so bad.
瑞秋,我记得那一次 其实也没那么糟

Ross, would you stop! You got me. I'm dating you.
罗斯,得了吧,你已经得到我了 我在跟你约会

MR. WEINBERG: Rachel.
瑞秋

Hi, Mr. Weinberg. Hi, Mrs. Weinberg.
嗨,温伯老师、师母

It's wonderful to see you again, my dear.
很高兴再次看见你,亲爱的

In fact, I hardly expected to see so much.
事实上,我没想到会看见 这么精彩的事

- You told me you didn't see anything. - I tell you a lot of things.
- 你跟我说你什么也没看见 - 我跟你说过的事多的很

Well, it's wonderful to have you up and about again, dear.
很高兴看到你出来走动,亲爱的

MR. WEINBERG: Stay well.
好好照顾自己

That's the third time someone has said something like that to me today.
这是今天第三次 有人对我说这种话

- Rach! RACHEL: Hi.
- 瑞秋! - 嗨

- Oh, my God, I'm married! - I know!
- 我的天啊,我结婚了! - 对啊!

I'm Mrs. Dr. Barry Hunter, hyphen, Farber.
我是巴瑞亨特法巴尔医师娘了

I am so proud of you, Min.
我真以你为荣,敏

Min.


Oh, Rach. Still here.
瑞秋,你还在啊

At our wedding, they were packing up the chopped liver about now.
上一次婚礼上 他们这时候正在打包碎鹅肝

Yeah, I love that story.
真有趣的故事

Ahem. I have a question for you guys.
我有个问题要问你们

Why do people keep saying it's good to see me up and about?
为什么大家一直说 很高兴见到我出来走动?

After you ran out on your wedding...
你逃婚后…

...Barry's parents told people you were sort of...
巴瑞的父母告诉大家你…

...insane.
疯了

- Insane? - From the syphilis.
- 疯了? - 因为得了梅毒

What?
什么?

What were they gonna say? You didn't love me anymore? Come on.
不然你要他们怎么说? 你不爱我了?怎么可能

Angela?
安琪拉?

Joey Tribbiani.
乔伊崔比亚尼

Listen, what are you doing tonight?
你今晚有事吗?

I know you're seeing that guy. I was thinking maybe you could bring him...
我知道你在跟那男人交往 也许你可以带他过来…

Hello? Hello?
喂? 喂?

You gonna answer her? That's the 10th bing-bong message she's sent.
你要回她吗? 她已经叮咚你第十次了

- She wants to know what's wrong. - What's wrong? You're married!
- 她想知道怎么回事 - 怎么回事?你结婚了!

That's what's wrong!
就是这么回事!

Oh, my.
我的天啊

- What? - She wants to meet you in person.
- 怎么了? - 她想跟你碰面

Look, Phoebe, I wanted to meet her in person too.
听着,菲比 我本来也很想跟她碰面

But she's married. She has a husband.
但她结婚了,她有丈夫!

What if the husband is the wrong guy and you are the right guy?
如果她丈夫不合适 而你才是合适的人呢?

You don't get chances like this all the time.
这种机会不是天天都有

If you don't meet her, you'll kick yourself when you're 80...
如果你不跟她碰面 到80岁时,你会踢你自己

...which is hard to do and that's how you break a hip.
而且这件事难度很高 你会因此跌断屁股

Okay. I'll do it.
好吧,我去见她

Okay, great! Put on your shoes and then march out there and meet her.
太好了,快穿鞋 然后走出去见她

No, wait! You have to take a shower because ew!
不,等等 你要先洗个澡,因为…

And I'll get the...
我去拿…

No, you have to answer her. Answer her first.
不,你得先回她,先回覆她

No, make some coffee because it's too much.
不,去煮点咖啡 因为这太令人紧张了

MAN: Tall and tan, and young and lovely
身材高大,棕褐色,年轻可爱

Okay, one more, please. I'm gonna get it in this time.
好,拜托嘛,再一次 这次我一定丢中

Okay, last chance.
好,最后机会

Again, I'm sorry.
我再次感到抱歉

You know what, maybe I don't need to have children.
你知道吗? 也许我不需要有小孩

Maybe I just think I do because that's what society...
也许我只是这样认为 因为这个社会…

...and by that I mean my mom...
也就是我妈

...has always convinced me that I...
总是说服我说…

But I want her so badly


I do.
我需要有小孩

I have to have children. I'm sorry, I just do.
我一定要有小孩,很抱歉 但我真的很需要

BEST MAN: Yo, could I have your attention?
各位请注意

Best man making a toast here.
伴郎要敬酒

Thank you. Ahem.
谢谢大家

I remember when Barry got home from his first date with Rachel.
我还记得巴端与瑞秋 初次约会回家后的景象

WOMAN: Huh?
恩?

What? You hired the same band. I can't use the same speech?
怎么?你可以雇同一个乐团 我就不能用相同的演讲稿?

Thank you. Thank you very much.
谢谢,感谢各位

Anyway, I wish you both...
总而言之,祝两位…

...a wonderful life together. MINDY: Aw.
幸福美满

And, Rachel.
还有,瑞秋

- What? - No, no, in all seriousness.
- 什么事? - 不,我是百分之百认真的

Not a lot of women would have the guts to come back here.
没有几个女人有胆量回到这里

And even fewer who'd do it with their asses hanging out.
更别提光着屁股回来

That's it.
就这样

I'd like to add something to that.
我想多加几句话

- What are you adding? What are you adding? - It's okay. It's okay.
- 你要加什么话?… - 没关系的…

Most of you don't know me. I'm Rachel's boyfriend...
多数人不认得我 我是瑞秋的男友

Oh, dear God.
我的老天爷啊

...Ross.
罗斯

And I'd just like to say that...
我只想说…

...it did take a lot of courage for Rachel to come here tonight.
今晚瑞秋鼓起很大的勇气前来

And just for the record...
我要郑重声明…

...she did not run out on Barry because she had syphilis.
她不是因为得了梅毒才逃婚

What are you doing? I'm serious.
你在干嘛?我是认真的

The reason...
她之所以逃婚…

...she walked out on Barry is simply that...
很简单,是因为…

...she didn't love him.
她不爱他

Which, incidentally, worked out pretty well for me. Heh, heh.
当然也意外的便宜了我

Cheers.
干杯

- See you in the parking lot. - No, Rach.
- 停车场见 - 不,瑞秋

BARRY: And once again, she is out of here!
她又逃了!

Okay, who had 9:45? Hm?
好,谁赌九点四十五分?

RACHEL: Heh.


You know what, Bar? I'm not gonna leave.
你知道吗? 巴,我不走了

I probably should, but I'm not.
也许我该走,但我不走

I promised myself I'd make it through at least one of your weddings.
我答应自己至少要全程参加 你其中一场婚礼

Tonight, all I wanted was to make it through this evening...
今晚,我只想撑过去…

...with a little bit of grace and dignity.
带着一点优雅与尊严

Well, I guess we can all agree that's not gonna happen.
我想大家也同意 这种事是不可能发生的

I guess there's nothing really left to say...
我想我也没什么话好说

...except...
只除了…

SINGING: Her name was Lola
她的名字叫萝拉

She was a showgirl
她是歌舞女郎

With yellow feath...
挂着黄色羽毛

Feathers in her hair
发上挂着羽毛

And a dress cut down to there
还有短到不行的裙子

She would...
她会跳…

Merengue - Merengue
- 默朗格舞 - 默朗格舞

Thank you, honey.
谢谢你,亲爱的

And do the cha-cha
还会跳恰恰

And while she'd like to be a star Tony always tended bar
她想成为明星 汤尼总是看顾酒吧

Wait, wait!
等等!

Everybody!
大家一起唱!

ALL: Copa
科巴…

Copacabana
科巴卡巴那

The hottest spot north of Havana
哈瓦那以北最热门的地方

At the Copa
在科巴

Copacabana
科巴卡巴那

Music and passion were always In fashion at the Copa
音乐与热情是科巴的主流

There's a somebody I'm longing...


Okay.
好吧

I'll do it.
我愿意

You'll do what?
愿意什么?

If kids is what it takes to be with you, then kids it is.
如果非得有小孩才能跟你在一起 那就生小孩吧

Oh, my God.
我的天啊

If I have to, I'll do it all again.
如果有必要 我愿意再重来一遍

I'll do the 4:00 feeding thing.
我会早上四点起来喂奶

I'll go to the PTA meetings.
我会去恳亲会

I'll coach the soccer team.
我会当足球队教练

- Really? - Yeah, if I have to.
- 真的吗? - 如果有必要的话

Monica...
摩妮卡…

...I don't wanna lose you.
我不想失去你

So if I have to do it all again...
如果一定要重来一遍…

...then I will.
那么我愿意

You are the most wonderful man.
你是史上最好的男人

And if you hadn't have said...
如果你没有说…

..."If I have to," like, 17 times...
17次〝如果有必要的话〞

...then I'd be saying, "Okay, let's do it."
我一定会说 〝好,我们生小孩吧〞

But you're not.
但你不打算这么说

Oh, my God. I can't believe what I'm getting ready to say.
我的天啊,我真不敢相信我准备好要说的这句话

I wanna have a baby.
我想要有小孩

But I don't want to have one with someone who doesn't really want to have one.
但我不想跟一个不是真的想要有小孩的人生小孩

God.
天啊

I love you.
我爱你

I know you do.
我知道你爱我

Me too.
我也爱你

So what now?
现在怎么办?

I guess we just...
我想我们…

...keep dancing.
继续跳舞

Someone to watch


Over me


CHANDLER: Where is she? Where is she?
她在哪儿?她在哪儿?

Oh, hey, I have a question.
对了,我有个问题

Where is she?
她在哪儿?

Chandler. Relax, Chandler. She'll be here.
钱德,放轻松 钱德,她会来的

CHANDLER: Oh, oh, oh. That's her.
就是她

Yeah, because life's just that kind.
是喔,人生有这么美好喔

PHOEBE: You gotta stop staring at the door...
钱德,你不能一直盯着门看

...like a watched pot.
那就像盯着水壶看

If you keep looking at it, the door's never gonna boil.
如果你一直看 门永远不会沸腾

I think what you have to do is try not to...
我想你应该要做的是不要…

Oh, my God.
噢,我的天啊

Oh...


...my...
我的…

...God.
天啊

GROUP: Oh...


...my...
我的…

...God.
天啊

All right.
好吧

I've been feeling incredibly guilty because I wanna be a good friend.
我觉得很愧疚 因为我想当个好朋友

And damn it, I am a good friend. So shut up and close your eyes.
管他的,我是个好朋友 闭上嘴再闭上你的眼睛

Wow.


You are a good friend.
你真是个好朋友

The audition was this morning, and I didn't get it.
只不过试镜是今天早上 我没被选上

But that was a hell of a kiss.
但你接吻的技术真好

Rachel is a very lucky girl.
瑞秋真幸运

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.