RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第二季 第二十三集 S02E23 The One with the Chicken Pox / 出水痘

老友记/六人行/Friends 第二季 第二十三集 S02E23 The One with the Chicken Pox / 出水痘

Phoebe catches chicken pox just as an old flame arrives in town on leave from the Navy. Joey gets a job at Chandler's office. Monica is upset that Richard doesn't have any quirks. 菲比抓水痘就像旧圣火抵达的海军离开小镇。乔伊在Chandler的办公室得到了一份工作。莫妮卡是李察没有怪癖心烦。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Okay, Chandler, Mon, there's only one banana-nut muffin left.
好吧,钱德 摩妮卡,只剩一个香蕉坚果马芬

I ordered mine first.
我先说要的

Yeah, but I'm so much faster.
是啊,但是我比较快

Give it to me.
给我

No.
不要

Give it to me.
给我

Okay, you can have it.
好吧,你可以拿去

There you go. Enjoy your coffee.
好吧,享受你的咖啡吧

That was there when I got here.
我到这里时就已经在桌上了

Hey, you guys, you will never guess who's coming to New York.
嘿,你们绝对猜不到 谁要在来纽约

Quick, Phoebe, tell us before he swallows.
快点,菲比 在他咽下去之前快告诉我们

Ryan, that guy I went out with who's in the Navy.
好,是雷恩,和我约过会 在海军服役的那个

You went out with a guy in the Navy?
你和在海军服役的人约会?

Yeah, I met him while playing guitar in the park.
是啊,我在华盛顿广场公园 弹吉他时遇到他

Ryan threw in saltwater taffy because he didn't have change.
雷恩给我太妃糖 因为他没有零钱

Hey, is that when you wrote "Saltwater Taffy Man"?
嘿,所以你就写了 《太妃糖人》?

No. Heh.
不是

No, he's my submarine guy. He resurfaces, like, every couple years...
不是,他是我的潜艇人 他每两年就会出水一次

...and we have the most amazing three days together.
然后我们就会一起度过最棒的三天

Only this time, he's coming for two weeks. Two whole weeks, which means "yay."
只不过这一次,他会来两个星期 整整两个星期,也就是〝耶〞

So wait, this guy goes down for, like, two years at a time?
等等,这家伙一潜到水底下 就是两年?

That'll teach you to lick my muffin.
这就是舔我的马芬的代价

Hi.


Oh, no. What happened?
哦,糟糕,发生了什么事?

I just spoke to Carol. Ben's got chicken pox.
我刚才和卡萝通话 小班得了水痘

GROUP: Oh, no. You're kidding.
哦,不,真是的

Yeah, so if you haven't had it, chances are you're gonna get it.
是啊,所以如果你还没有得过 你很可能会得到

- Well, I've had it. - Yeah, I've had it.
- 好吧,我已经得过了 - 是啊,我得过了

- Had it. - Had it.
- 得过了 - 得过了

I've never had it. I feel so left out. Oh, look.
我从来没有得过,我觉得好孤单 哦,你看

Honey, you made the bed again.
亲爱的,你又铺好床了

I told you, you don't have to do that. This isn't camp.
我告诉你,你不必这么做 这又不是营地

Oh. Then I guess the panty raid last night was totally uncalled for.
所以我猜昨晚偷内裤 是完全不必要的了

Okay, I am going to take a shower.
好吧,我要去冲个澡

And today I will be singing Jim Croce's "Leroy Brown."
今天我会唱 吉姆克罗齐的《李洛伊布朗》

Monica?
摩妮卡?

Hey, Mon, I have a question.
嘿,摩妮卡,我有一个问题

Is Leroy the baddest man in the whole damn town...
李洛伊是整个镇最坏的人

...or the fattest man in the whole damn town?
还是整个镇最胖的人?

The baddest. Otherwise, the song would be "Fat, Fat Leroy Brown."
最坏的,否则这首歌 就会是《肥肥李洛伊布朗》

What are you doing?
你在做什么?

I'm just waiting for you, sweetie.
我只是在等持着你,亲爱的

Are you remaking the bed?
你在重铺床?

I'm sorry, I'm sorry. You know what? The way you did it, it was just fine.
对不起,对不起,你知道吗? 你弄的根本没问题

Then you're redoing it because?
那你重铺是因为…?

If I tell you, you'll think I'm crazy.
如果我告诉你,你会认为我疯了

You're pretty much running that risk either way.
反正已经无可避免了

Okay. You see...
好吧,你看…

...the duvet tag shouldn't be at the top left corner...
棉被的标签不该是在左上角

...it should be at the bottom right corner.
应该是在右下角

- Uh-huh. Well, that's not so crazy. - I'm just easing you in.
- 嗯,这不是太疯狂啊 - 我只是用简单的方法解释给你听

Ha. All right.
好的

All right, you see these little flower blossoms?
好,你有看到这些小花朵吗?

They should be facing up, not down...
它们应该朝上,不是朝下

...because, well, the head of the bed is where the sun would be.
因为…好,床头 应该是太阳出来的地方

You don't love me anymore, do you?
你不爱我了,对吧?

Actually, if it's possible, I love you more.
其实,如果可能的话,我更爱你

Really?
真的吗?

Wow. Well, then, come on.
好吧,那么,来吧

I wanna show you how to fold the toilet paper into a point.
我想让你看如何 把卫生纸折成三角形

Joey, if you need something to hold you over...
乔伊,如果你需要工作…

...I can get you a job right here as an entry-level processor.
我这里就可以给你一份工作 当入门处理员

Don't you need experience for a job like that?
那样的工作不用经验吗?

It's not that hard to learn.
并不是很难学

And as for people realizing you don't know what you're doing, hey, you're an actor.
当人发现你不知道你在做什么时… 嘿,你是演员耶

Act like a processor, people will think you're a processor.
就演得像个处理员 人们就会认为你是一位处理员

Hey, Chandler. Here's this morning's projections.
嘿,钱德 这是今天上午的预测

Hey, thanks. Scott Alexander, Joey Tribbiani.
嘿 史考特亚历山大 谢谢 这是乔伊崔比亚尼

- Hey SCOTT: Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿

Joey is a, uh, fellow processor.
乔伊是一位处理员

No kidding?
不是开玩笑吧?

Oh, yeah.
哦,是的

I process. People want the processing, I'm the one they call.
我处理人们要处理的东西 我是他们要找的人

- Where do you work? - Uh, well, right now I'm in between things.
- 你在哪儿工作? - 好吧,我现在在待业中

You know how it is. One day you're processing, the next day...
你知道是怎么回事,有一天 你在处理,第二天…

...you're not so much processing anymore.
你没有那么多… 可处理了

I was telling Joey about the opening in Fleischman's group.
我正告诉乔伊关于 佛莱许曼小组的职缺

Fleischman's group.
佛莱许曼小组

Whatever you do, don't touch his sandwiches.
不管你做什么 不要碰三明治

Are all you processors dorks?
你们都是怪胎处理员吗?

Ugh. This lipstick looks just great on you.
这唇膏你涂起来很棒

You look fabulous, honey. You really do.
你看起来很美,甜心 真的

Yeah, are you sure? Really?
是啊,你确定吗?真的吗?

See, you look beautiful. For God sakes, dim the lights.
看,你看起来很漂亮 拜托,把灯光调暗

I'm hideous.
我好丑陋

It's gonna be okay.
不会有问题的

Ryan's been underwater.
雷恩在水底下很久

He's just gonna be so glad that you don't have barnacles on your butt.
他会很高兴看到 你的屁股上没有长牡蛎

PHOEBE: Come in.
进来

Hey, baby, I'm back...
嘿,宝贝,我回来了

PHOEBE: Hey, Ryan. What's up?
嘿,雷恩,你好吗?

What's going on?
这是怎么回事?

PHOEBE: No, no. You have to stay back. I have the pox.
不…你必须保持距离 我长了痘痘

Chicken or small?
水痘或天花?

PHOEBE: Chicken, which is so ironic considering I'm a vegetarian.
是水痘,真是讽刺 考虑到你刚从水底出来

- Why aren't you at home in bed? - My grandmother's never had chicken pox.
- 为什么你不在家里的床上? - 因为我祖母从未得过水痘

Please, please, tell me you have...
拜托,拜托,告诉我你得过

...because oh, my God, I forgot how cute you are.
因为…哦,我的天 我忘了你有多么可爱

- I'm sorry, I never had them. - Oh, oh!
对不起,我从来没有得过

If I had one wish, it'd be to build a time machine, go back to when I was 7...
如果我有一个愿望,会是组装一台 时间机器,回去我还是七岁时

...when Jimmy Hauser had chicken pox...
当吉米豪瑟得水痘时…

...I would grab that kid and rub him all over my face.
我会抓住那小子 把他抹遍我的脸

PHOEBE: Yeah, or, you know, you could just wish that I didn't have them now.
是啊,或是你知道,你可以希望 我现在没有得

Can I please see your face?
我可以看看你的脸吗?

No. You don't wanna see a face covered with pox.
不要,你不会想见到 长了痘痘的脸

Your face could be covered with lox, I wouldn't care.
你的脸盖满了鲑鱼 我也不会在意

PHOEBE: And you hate fish. Oh.
而你讨厌鱼

So sweet. All right.
真好心,好吧

Okay, all right. You can see.
好吧,你可以看

This, ahem, is me.
这就是我

Sorry.
对不起

I am scary.
我很可怕

Sorry, the lightning...
对不起,是闪电…

Lightning was an unfortunate coincidence.
闪电是不幸的巧合

You look lovely. Lovely.
你看起来很可爱…

I hate this.
我讨厌这样

I tell you, I had the most amazing two weeks planned for us.
我告诉你,我为我们计划了 最棒的两周

And almost everything I had in mind, we had to be a lot closer than this.
在我脑海里 我们是比这样更接近的

Phoebe, I've spent the last eight months in a steel tube with men...
菲比,我花了将近八个月的时间 与男人们在钢管中生活

...thinking about this moment.
一直都在想像这个时刻

I am not gonna let a bunch...
我不会让一堆…

...of itchy spots stand between us.
会发痒的斑点挡在我们之间

Okay. This is the most romantic disease I've ever had.
好吧,这是我得过最浪漫的病了

- Hey. - Hey. How's the first day going?
- 嘿 - 嘿,第一天过得如何?

Pretty good. It's like you said.
相当不错 就像你说的那样

It's mostly just putting numbers from one column into another column.
大部分只是把号码从 一列填到另一列

Well, there you go.
对啊,就是这样

Hey, and everybody's so nice.
嘿,大家都好友善

I just had a good talk with that lady with the red hair, Jeannie.
我刚刚才和一位叫珍妮的红头发女士畅谈

Jeannie? The head of East Coast Operations, Jeannie?
珍妮? 东岸开发部门主管的珍妮?

Yeah. Turns out our kids go to the same school.
是啊,原来我们的孩子上同一所学校

Yeah. Small world, huh? Ha, ha.
是啊,世界真小,对吧?

Weird world.
世界真怪

- Your kids? - I figure my character has kids.
- 你的孩子? - 我想我的角色应该有孩子

You know, there isn't a part of that sentence that I don't need explained.
那句话我没有一个字听得懂的

Well, see, when you're acting, you need to think about stuff like that.
嗯,跟你说,当你在演戏时 你需要思考这样的东西

My character, Joseph the processing guy...
我的角色 约瑟夫处理员…

...has two little girls, Ashley and Brittany.
有两个小女孩,爱绪莉和布莉塔妮

Ashley copies everything Brittany does.
爱绪莉重覆布莉塔妮所做的一切

Oh. Well, invisible kids can be that way sometimes.
嗯,无形的孩子 有时是会这样

Yeah, yeah. You know, Joseph and his wife, Karen, are thinking of having a third kid.
没错,你知道,约瑟夫和他的妻子 凯伦在考虑生第三个孩子

You know what?
你知道吗?

Just did.
刚刚生了

Really, wow. That's some pretty powerful imaginary sperm you must have there.
真的,哇,你一定是有一些 非常强而有力的想像精子

You know what makes the itching even worse?
你知道是什么使痒痒 更糟糕的吗?

That you don't stop talking about it?
你不停谈论它吗?

- Fine. - Let's just play, okay?
- 好吧 - 我们玩就好了,好吗?

Good, okay.
好,好

Here we go, double sixes.
来吧,双六

Here we go...
来吧…

Here we go.
来吧

Come to Mama. Just getting ready to roll the dice.
来吧 准备掷骰子了

What are you doing? Are you scratching?
你在做什么? 你在抓痒吗?

No. This is what I do for luck, okay?
没有 我这是在祈求好运,好吗?

You're scratching.
你在抓痒

- Give me the dice. - No.
- 给我骰子 - 不要

- Give me the dice. - No. Here. There.
- 给我骰子 - 不要,拿去

Look, double sixes.
你看,双六

We can't scratch. You know we can't. We'll scar.
我们不能抓痒,你知道的 我们不能,会有疤痕

I can't stop thinking about it. It's just so hard.
我无法停止这么想 好难喔

I just wanna grab these houses and rub them all over my body.
我只想拿起这些房子 把它们在我身上磨擦

- No. No. - Give it.
- 不行 - 给我

Come on.
给我

You know you want it. You know you want it too. Come on.
你知道你想要 你知道你也想要,来吧

Let's just be bad. It'll feel so good.
我们都来使坏 感觉会很棒

Oh, come on. Come on.
哦,来吧,来吧

- Uh-huh. - Oh, God, help me.
哦,上帝,帮助我

- Uh-huh. Good, huh? - Yeah.
- 好啊? - 是啊

- Oh, yeah. - Okay, good. Now do me.
- 哦,是的 - 好,好现在帮我

Do my back. Oh, come on. Harder.
抓我的背,哦,来吧 用力一点

There you go.
就这样

- Don't move. - Why?
- 不要动 - 为什么?

- Don't move. - What are you?
- 不要动 - 你在…?

Aah! Stop that. Stop that right now.
停止,现在就停止

You know, I might've expected this of you, Phoebe.
你知道,菲比 我是想过你可能会这样

But, Ryan, you're a military man.
但是,雷恩,你是一个军人耶

You and Milton have to join us on the boat.
你和米尔顿一定要 上船加入我们

Karen will pack a lunch, you bring the kids. We'll make a day of it.
凯伦会准备午餐,你带孩子来 我们会玩得很痛快

Oh, that sounds lovely. We're gonna have to set that up.
噢,这听起来很棒 我们得订一个时间

Oh, I better get back. Hope the baby feels better.
哦,我最好回去了 希望宝宝感觉好一些

Oh, thanks. Thanks.
哦,谢谢,谢谢

- Bye-bye, Jeannie. Ha, ha. JEANNIE: Bye-bye, Joseph.
- 再见 - 再见 珍妮 约瑟夫

What a phony.
好假的一个人

Well, I'm sure you'll teach her a lesson when she steps off the dock onto nothing.
好了,我敢肯定,你会给她一个教训 当她走下空无一物的码头时

- Hey, Mr. Douglas. - Sir.
- 嘿,道格拉斯先生 - 老板

Uh, listen, Bing, I got your memo.
听着,宾,我得到了你的备忘录

So we're not gonna see the report until next Friday?
所以我们要到 下周五才看得到报告?

Well, the people in my group want to spend the holiday with family.
我这组的人 想与家人共度周末的节日

I have a family. I'm gonna be here.
我有家庭,但我会在这里

Yeah, Bing. What's that about?
是啊,宾,那是怎么一回事呢?

It's about cutting my people a little slack, you know, for morale.
是要让我的人休息一下 知道吗,在道德上

If you wanna see some rough numbers, I can get them to you by Wednesday.
如果你想看一些粗略的数字 我可以让他们在星期三给你

Rough numbers?
粗略数字?

This company was not built on rough numbers. Right, Mr. Douglas?
这家公司可不是用 粗略数字建立的对吧,道格拉斯先生?

Have the final numbers on my desk by Tuesday.
在周二把最后的数字 放在我的办公桌上

If you say so, sir.
就照你说的,老板

Joseph's good, isn't he?
约瑟夫很棒,是不是?

Well, I'm going to kill you.
好吧,我要杀死你

Hey, hey, I just figured Joseph's the kind of guy who likes to mix it up.
嘿,嘿,我只是想约瑟夫 是喜欢搅和事情的人

You know, get in there, ruffle some feathers.
你知道,进入状况 搅乱一池春水

Why?
为什么呢?

Look, I'm sorry, but that's what Joseph does.
听着,我很抱歉 但是,约瑟夫就是这样的人

Okay? If you try to pull something...
好吗?如果你想把事情完成

...he'll call you on it.
他会拉你一把的

"What are you trying to pull?" he'll say.
他会说:〝你想要一把什么?〞

Ooh. Duct tape.
胶带

Was I supposed to bring something too?
是我应该带的东西吗?

This is for the scratchy twins out there. I taped oven mitts to their hands.
这是给外面那对抓痒双胞胎的 我用胶带把烤箱手套黏在他们手上

You're strict.
你还真严厉

Yeah, well, it's for their own good.
是啊,为他们好

You know, I like the way you have efficiently folded this tab under.
你知道吗,我喜欢你 很有效率地在底下这样摺

See, in a tape emergency, you could shave valuable seconds off your time.
一有胶带的紧急状况 就可以省去宝贵的时间

Exactly. Oh.
没错

God, I love that I can be totally neurotic around you now.
天啊,我很喜欢现在 可以在你身边表现得很神经质

- Tell me the truth. - Hmm.
跟我说实话

Don't you like it better that everything on your desk is perpendicular?
你不觉得你更喜欢办公桌上的一切 都是垂直摆设的吗?

If it's not a right angle, it is a wrong angle.
如果不是正确的角度 那就是错误的角度

- Very good. - Thank you.
- 非常好 - 谢谢

You know what? Tomorrow, I'm gonna do your clocks.
你知道吗? 明天我要调整你的时钟

You're gonna do what to my clocks?
你要怎么调整我的时钟?

I'm gonna set them to my time.
我要设成我的时间

Well, I'm confused.
好吧,我很困惑

I thought we shared time.
我以为我们共享时间

No, no. See, in my bedroom I set my clock six minutes fast.
没有,没有,你看,在我的卧室 我设置我的时钟快六分钟

You wanna know why?
你想知道为什么?

Because it's in a slightly different time zone than the kitchen?
因为在厨房的时区有点不同?

- You know what? Forget it. - No, come on, come on, tell me.
- 你知道吗?算了,我不要告诉你 - 不,来吧,来吧,告诉我

- No, you don't understand. - No, come on.
- 不,你不明白 - 不,说吧

No, you don't have any of these cute obsessive things.
你没有任何这些 痴迷可爱的东西

No, that's not true. That is not true.
不对,这不是真的 事实并非如此

- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
- 哦,是吗? - 是啊

All right, well, tell me one of yours.
好,那告诉我你的事

Okay.
好吧

Ah.


One of my things is, I always separate my sweat socks...
我的事情之一就是 我总是把我的运动袜…

...from my dress socks.
和套装袜分开

- Yeah. - What if they get mixed up?
- 是啊 - 如果它们混在一起呢?

Boy, I would just, uh...
天啊,我会…

I would freak out.
我会吓坏了

You would not.
你才不会

I can't believe this. I hate this. You're too normal.
我不敢相信,我讨厌这样 你太正常了

I can't believe my boyfriend doesn't have a thing.
我不敢相信我的男友 没有任何东东

My boyfriend doesn't have a thing.
我的男朋友,没有任何东东

See, if anyone overheard that, I didn't come off well there.
看,如果有人偷听到 我的名声就完了

JOEY: Hey.


- Mr. Douglas is looking for you. - Why? Why is Mr. Douglas looking for me?
- 道格拉斯先生正在找你 - 为什么道格拉斯先生要找我?

Because he has a strong suspicion that you dropped the ball on the Lender project.
因为他强烈的怀疑 你的贷款项目搞砸了

Why? Why does he suspect that?
为什么呢?为什么要他怀疑?

Because at first, he thought it was Joseph...
因为一开始 他以为是约瑟夫…

...but after he asked Joseph about it, turns out it was you.
不过在问过约瑟夫后 原来是你…

- Anyway, I just thought you should know. - All right. That's it.
- 无论如何,我只是觉得你应该知道 - 好了,够了

Look, Joey...
听着,乔伊…

...l'm sorry, I realize this is the role of a lifetime for you...
对不起,我知道这是 你一生最棒的角色

...and if I could just fire Joseph, I would.
而如果我可以解雇约瑟夫,我会这么做

But unfortunately that's not possible.
可惜的是那是不可能的

So I'm gonna have to let both of you go.
所以我要把你们两人炒鱿鱼

What are you talking about? Everybody loves Joseph.
你在说什么? 每个人都喜欢约瑟夫

I don't. I hate Joseph.
我不喜欢,我恨约瑟夫

Okay, I think he's a brown-nosing suck-up.
好吧,我认为他是一个拍马屁的烂人

Oh, yeah?
哦,是吗?

Well, you can't fire Joseph. You know why?
你不能开除约瑟夫 你知道为什么吗?

He's not in your department.
他不是在你的部门

All right, okay. All right, so I can't fire Joseph...
好吧… 所以我不能解雇约瑟夫

...but, uh, I can sleep with his wife.
不过我可以与他太太上床

- Not Karen. - Yeah, Karen.
- 不,凯伦 - 是啊,凯伦

I'm thinking about having an affair with her. Oh, you know what?
我想今年和她有外遇 哦,你知道吗?

I just did.
我刚刚这么做了

What the hell are you doing to me, man?
你对我干了什么好事?

Oh, it's not me.
哦,这不是我

It's my character.
这是我的角色

Chandie.
钱迪

Yeah, the rogue processor who seduces his coworkers' wives for sport...
是啊,这个流氓处理员 专门引诱同事的妻子…

...and then laughs about it the next day.
然后在第二天嘲笑着

In fact, I have her panties right there in my drawer.
事实上,她的内裤 就在我的抽屉里

- Really? - No, freak show, she's fictional!
- 真的? - 不,怪胎,她是虚构的!

Come on! Hey. Take it easy.
好啦!放轻松

If it means that much to you, I'll, uh... I'll go find something else.
如果对你意义如此重大 我…我会去找别的工作

Thank you.
谢谢

It's just that I'm gonna miss Joseph.
只是…我会想念约瑟夫

I liked him. His wife.
我喜欢他,他的妻子

She was hot.
她很诱人

Ow.


Please take these off. I swear I won't scratch.
请把这些脱下 我发誓,我不会抓痒

No, sorry, hon. Monica's orders.
不行,对不起 摩妮卡的命令

Well, that wasn't easy.
嗯,还真不容易

Okay, dinner's on.
好吧,晚餐好了

And there's a peach cobbler warming in the oven.
有一个桃子派在烤箱加温

So the plate's gonna be hot, but that shouldn't be a problem for you.
所以盘子会很烫 不过你们应该不会有问题

All right, you kids. Bye, now.
好了,你们两位,再见了

- Bye. ROSS: Oh, look, look.
- 再见 - 哦,看看,看看

A low-budget puppet show.
一场低预算的偶戏

It's such a shame you can't see what finger I'm holding up.
真可惜,你看不到 我比的中指

All right.
好吧

- Wine? - Please.
- 葡萄酒? - 请

- Oh. Spilled some. - I got it.
- 洒了一些出来 - 让我来

I must tell you, you look beautiful tonight.
我必须告诉你 你今晚看起来很漂亮

What?
什么?

Sorry.
对不起

You look beautiful.
你看起来真漂亮

Oh.


You know what? That's it. That's it.
你知道吗?够了…

Oh! Oh!
噢!噢!

- Oh, yes. - Oh.
噢,太棒了

Good.
不错

You guys, did you...?
两位,你们…?

Monica, wake up.
摩妮卡,醒来

- Monica. - What's up?
- 摩妮卡 - 什么事?

I thought of a thing.
我想到了一件事

- Yeah? - Yeah.
- 是吗? - 是啊

I have to sleep, have to, on this side of the bed.
我必须睡觉…必须 在床的这一侧

No, honey. You have to sleep on this side of the bed...
不,甜心,你必须睡在床的一侧…

...because I have to sleep on this side of the bed.
是因为我必须睡在床的这一侧

Or so I would have you believe.
是我让你认为是这样的

No. Big deal. So you have a side of the bed. Everybody has a side of the bed.
才不,有什么大不了的 每个人都有睡某一侧的习惯

Hey, come on. You haven't heard my reason yet.
嘿,别这样 你还没有听到我的理由

- All right, go on. - Okay.
- 好吧,继续 - 好吧

I have to sleep on the west side...
我必须睡在西边

...because I grew up in California...
因为我是在加州长大的

...and otherwise...
否则…

...the ocean would be on the wrong side.
海洋就会在错的一边了

- Oh, my God. You're a freak. - Yeah.
- 哦,我的天,你是一个怪胎 - 是啊

How about that?
怎么样啊?

- So, Ryan, where are you shipping off to? - I really can't say.
- 雷恩,你要开到哪里去? - 我真的不能说

So do you have any nuclear weapons onboard?
你艇上有核武吗?

I can't say.
我不能说

Well, do you get to look through one of those periscope thingies?
那么,你可以透过 潜望镜看东西吗?

I'm sorry, but I can't say.
对不起,我不能说

Wow, it's neat learning about submarines.
哇,学习到潜艇的知识真不错

I better get out of here. I'm gonna miss my flight.
我最好离开这里 我会错失我的航班

Okay, I'll walk you out.
好吧,我陪你走出去

ROSS: Bye, Ryan. - Pleasure. Take care.
- 再见,雷恩 - 保重

So do you, uh, think we could get you one of those uniform things?
那么你认为我们可以借一套 那种制服吗?

You like that, do you?
你喜欢,对吧?

- Oh, yeah. - I'll make some calls.
- 哦,是的 - 让我打几通电话

Okay.
好吧

Can you believe that's how we spent our two weeks?
你能相信我们是这样 度过这两星期的?

We didn't do the romantic things I'd planned...
我知道我们并没有做任何 我所计划的浪漫的事

...like having a picnic in Central Park and, you know, a coffee at Central Perk.
像是在中央公园野餐 你知道,在中央咖啡厅喝咖啡

Oh, I just got that.
噢,我们刚刚才喝过

Taxi.
计程车

Bye, you.
再见了

I'm sorry, we're clo...
对不起,我们打烊…

Hey, sailor.
嘿,水手

Is this what you had in mind?
这是你脑子里想的?

Ha, ha. I'll say.
没错

I'm shipping out tomorrow.
我明天出发

Well, then, uh...
嗯,那么…

...we better make this night count.
我们最好 好好利用今夜…

Oh, wait, I forgot to turn off the cappuccino machine.
哦,等一下,我忘了关 卡布其诺咖啡机

Anchors aweigh.
起锚罗

Oh, wait. My purse, my purse, my purse.
哦,等等,我的钱包…

Oh, you know what? I forgot to turn off the bathroom light.
哦,你知道吗? 我忘了关掉洗手间的灯

All right, why don't I just meet you upstairs?
好吧 我何不在楼上等你就好了

RACHEL: Honey.
甜心

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.