RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第二季 第二十一集 S02E21 The One with the Bullies / 两个小流氓

老友记/六人行/Friends 第二季 第二十一集 S02E21 The One with the Bullies / 两个小流氓

Chandler and Ross run into two bullies at Central Perk. Monica tries her luck at the stock market to avoid taking a job at a tacky 1950s themed diner. Phoebe drives upstate for a second time to meet her father. 钱德和罗斯碰到两欺负中央咖啡馆。莫妮卡她的运气在股票市场上以避免在50年代主题餐厅以一份俗气。菲比驱动器上一次见她父亲。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Stocks and bonds are moving higher...
股票与债券水涨船高…

Why are we watching the Business Channel?
摩妮卡 我们为什么在看财经频道?

Because the other day I saw there was a stock with my initials, MEG, on it.
因为那天我无意中看到 有支股票跟我的名字缩写一样MEG

Sometimes it takes two or three hours before it comes up again.
有时我要等2、3个小时 才能看到它再出现

But when it does, it's exciting.
但是它一出来 我就觉得很爽

Hmm, okay, honey, you really need a job.
亲爱的 你真的得找份工作了

Dad says he knows someone you can call for an interview.
老爸说他认识一个人 你要是想面试可以打电话给他

Right there! That's the third sign today. Right there.
就是这个! 今天第三个征兆了,就是这个

On behalf of everyone, I'd just like to say, "Huh?"
我在替在座的每一位 说一声〝什么?〞

No, you just said "dad." And everywhere I go today...
不是,因为你刚才说〝老爸〞 而且今天不论我去哪里

...I keep getting signs telling me to go see my father.
到处都是叫我去见我爸爸的征兆

Like when I was walking over here and I passed a buffet.
就好像当我过来这里的时候 经过一家自助餐厅…

Which is my father's last name.
上面就有我父亲的姓

ALL: Ah.


And they were serving franks...
他们当时正在上法兰克福香肠…

...which is his first name, minus the "s" at the end.
结尾去掉s就是他的名字

RACHEL: Yes. ROSS: All right.
- 没对 - 没错

And there was a rotisserie with a spinning chicken.
而且那里的烤肉架上 有只烤鸡在上面转

His Indian name?
那是他的印度名字吗?

No. Because I chickened out the last time...
不,因为我上次 胆小如鸡,没有去见他…

...when I tried to meet him. So coincidences? I don't think so.
这都是巧合吗? 我可不这么认为

- Very freaky. - Eerie.
- 很古怪 - 诡异

Who wants the last hamburger?
最后一个汉堡谁想要?

That's it. Now I have to go see him, ha, ha.
哦,够了,现在我一定要去见他

Why?
为什么?

Hamburger? McDonald's?
汉堡?麦当劳?

Old McDonald had a farm. My dad is a pharmacist.
老麦当劳有个农场 我父亲是个药剂师

ROSS: Ah.


Man, I am so beat.
我太累了

Oh, yeah.
对啊

You wanna forget racquetball and hang out?
干脆不要去打壁球了 我们待在这里聊天怎么样?

Yeah, all right.
好啊

- Hey, you're in our seats. - Oh, sorry, we didn't know.
- 喂,你们坐了我们的位子 - 不好意思,我们不知道

Hey, we were sitting there.
喂,我们刚才坐在这里的

Okay. There is one more way to say it.
还有另外一种说法

- Who knows it? Ha, ha. - Ha, ha.
有人知道吗?

- Is that supposed to be funny? - Actually, I was going for colorful.
- 你说这话是自以为幽默吗? - 不,只是想说得生动一点

- What's with this guy? - What's with you?
- 这家伙是怎么回事? - 你是怎么回事?

Uh, nothing. Nothing's with him.
没什么,他没怎么样

Enjoy your coffee.
慢慢享受你们的咖啡吧

What just happened?
刚才怎么回事?

I just took your hat.
我只是拿了你的帽子

See, I can be funny too.
你看,我也可以很幽默

My joke is that I took your hat.
我的笑话就是 我拿了你的帽子

That is funny.
那很好笑

Can I have it back?
我能拿回来吗?

No.
不行

- No? - No.
- 不行? - 不行

Okay. Okay.
好,好

You know what? I think you're very funny.
你们知道吗?我认为你很幽默

Kudos on that hat joke. Ha, ha.
那个帽子笑话很不错

But come on, guys, just give him back the hat.
但是,兄弟 帽子还给他吧

Why should we?
为什么?

Because it's a special hat.
因为那是一顶很特别的帽子

He bought it because he was feeling down one day.
他买这顶帽子 是因为他那天情绪低落

So he got the hat...
所以他才买了这帽子…

...to cheer himself up, you know?
让自己高兴一点,你知道

- Now, Chandler... - Stop talking. Stop talking now.
- 钱德他… - 别说了,不要再说了

Let me get this straight. You're stealing my hat?
我直说了吧 你偷了我的帽子?

You got a problem?
怎么?有问题吗?

I just want to make sure we're on the same page.
没有,只是确认一下我们有共识

How'd the interview go?
面试如何?

It bit.
糟透了

It was a '50s theme restaurant.
那是个50年代主题餐馆

I'd have to cook in a costume and dance on the counter.
我得穿着戏服做饭 还要在柜台上跳舞

I was a sous-chef at Café des Artistes.
我以前是艺术家咖啡馆的二厨

How can I take a job where I have to make Laverne-and-Curly Fries?
我怎么能在这样的快餐店炸薯条?

- Don't do it. - How can I not do it?
- 那就别去做啊 - 我怎么能不去做?

I have $127 in the bank.
我的存款只剩下127元了

Monica, relax. Go get a beer.
摩妮卡,放轻松 去拿瓶啤酒

I don't want a beer.
我不想喝啤酒

Who said it was for you?
谁说是要给你的?

BOTH: Hi.
- 大家好 - 大家好

What's the matter?
你们又怎么了?

Some mean guys at the coffeehouse took my hat.
有两个烂人在咖啡厅 拿走我的帽子

- No. - You're kidding.
- 不会吧 - 是在开玩笑吧

ROSS: It was ridiculous. These guys were bullies.
那两人太荒谬了 他们是霸凌

Actual bullies.
真正的霸凌

We're grownups. This kind of stuff isn't supposed to happen anymore.
我们都是成人了 这种事情不应该再发生了

- Oh, hi. - Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨

CHANDLER: Oh...
恩...

Oh, no, wait a minute. I have no one.
不对,等等 我身边一个人也没有

Let's go down there and get your hat back.
我们下去把你的帽子拿回来

Forget it. It's probably stripped and sold for parts by now.
算了吧,很可能都已经剥开分块卖了

- Hey. I went up! - What?
- 嗨,我涨了! - 什么?

My stock, MEG, it went up two points.
我的股票,MEG升了两点

Do you realize that if I'd invested my $127 in myself yesterday...
嗨,你们意识到如果昨天 我把127元投资到我身上

...that I'd, like, have a lot more than that today.
现在我就有… 比现在多的钱了

You know what? I'm gonna do it.
你们猜怎么着?我真的要做

- Do what? - Put all my money in me.
- 做什么? - 把钱投资到我身上

You don't know a thing about the stock market.
你对股票市场一无所知

What's to know? Buy, sell. High, low. Bears, bulls.
这有什么困难的?买呀卖的 高呀低的、空头多头…

Yes, Manhattan.
喂,曼哈顿

Telephone number to the stock...
对,我要股票…

...selling store.
店的电话号码

See? Didn't I tell you these pillows would be a good idea?
看吧,我就跟你说 带枕头来是个好主意

Oh, God.
哦,老天

Here we go.
我们到了

For the first time in my life, I'm gonna say, "Hi, birth father!"
这是我有生以来第一次要说 〝你好,生父!〞

- We love you. We're here for you. - Good luck.
- 我们爱你,我们支持你 - 对啊,祝你好运

Thanks.
谢谢

Hey, Rach, you, uh, want some sandwich?
瑞秋,想吃点三明治吗?

Oh, what is in that?
那里面都夹了些什么?

Olive loaf and ham spread. No mayo.
橄榄面包跟火腿酱 没有美乃滋

No, because mayo, that would make it gross.
当然不,因为美乃滋 会把这个弄得很恶心

Hey, hey... No, oh, oh, oh.
嘿、嘿…喂

- Run, Phoebe, run. - No, no, doggy, please!
- 跑,菲比,快跑! - 小狗狗,别这样!

I do so want to love all animals. Please, no. Back off!
我热爱所有的动物,别这样! 放开我!

- You got a bone? - Are you kidding?
- 去拿骨头?你有骨头吗? - 开什么玩笑?

Look, kibbles! Bits, oh!
别咬了!

Get the hell off my leg, you yippity piece of crap!
老天,好吧! 从我腿上滚开,你这个混帐东西!

Ooh.


Okay. All right. We have a problem.
好吧,我们有麻烦了

Why don't you take his trampoline?
你为什么不把他的弹簧床移走?

Okay, here, I know what we can do.
这样吧,我知道怎么做了 好

Hey. Hey. Hey, no!
、喂、喂,不行! 喂

Okay, doggy, get the sandwich! Aah!
狗狗,去吃那块三明治!

Go get the sandwich! Good doggy. Get the sandwich!
狗狗,吃吧,乖狗狗 吃三明治!

The dog will lick himself but he will not touch your sandwich.
乔伊,那狗肯舔自己 却不趣你的三明治

What does that tell you?
这说明什么了?

- Lf he's not gonna eat it, I will. - Are you crazy?
- 他要是不吃的话,我还想吃呢 - 你疯了吗?

Pheebs, he's just a little dog. Aah!
菲比,那只是一只小狗

- Hey. - What?
- 嘿 - 怎么了?

Do you have to be a Century 21 real-estate agent...
是不是要成为 一个21世纪不动产经纪

...to get to wear those cool jackets?
才能穿那种很酷的外套?

Do you say this stuff to girls?
你都跟女孩子们说这个?

Hey, isn't that the guy who used to wear your hat?
那不是那个以前戴你帽子的家伙吗?

And look where they're sitting.
你看他们现在坐在哪儿

You're joking, right? You guys just walked through the door.
你开玩笑吧?你们才刚刚进门

- Maybe we didn't make it clear enough. - Yeah.
- 也许我们没跟他们说清楚 - 对

This couch belongs to us.
这沙发属于我们的

I'll tell you what, you call the couch...
好吧,这么办吧 你们叫这沙发…

...and then we'll call the couch...
我们也叫它…

...and we'll see who it comes to.
然后看它会走向谁

You know what I keep wondering? Why you two are still sitting here.
你们知道我在想什么吗? 你们为什么还坐在这里?

All right, that's it.
够了

I have had enough of this, all right?
我受够了

Gunther.
阿甘

These guys are trying to take our seat.
这两个家伙想抢我们的座位

Fellas, these guys were here first.
兄弟,他们先来的

- Oh, sorry, didn't realize. - Ahem.
不好意思,没注意到

There you go.
行了

Thank you, Gunther.
谢谢你,阿甘

We didn't want to have to go and do that.
我们不是一定要这样才行的

He told on us?
他告我们的状?

You told on us?
你告我们的状?

Well, pal, you didn't give me much of a choice.
老兄,你们没给我别的选择

- Don't play with his thing. - I know.
- 别玩他的东西 - 我知道

All right.
好吧

Let's take this outside.
我们到外面谈谈吧

"Let's take this outside"?
〝我们到外面谈谈〞?

Who talks like that?
谁这么说话啊?

The guy who's about to kick your ass talks like that.
马上就要痛宰你的人这么说话

- You had to ask. - Yeah.
- 你一定要问,是吧? 一真是的

Okay, okay, look. See...
好吧,这样…

...the thing is, we're not gonna fight you guys.
我们并不打算跟你们打架

Here's the deal.
那有个条件

You won't have to, so long as you never ever show your faces here again.
只要你们永远不在这里出现 就不用跟我们打架

I think you played the Gunther card too soon.
我认为你的阿甘牌打得太早了

Hey, Pheebs, I think you're good to go.
嗨,菲比,我想你现在能去了

Yeah, I don't know.
我不确定

What's the matter?
怎么了?

I just think that this was a really bad sign.
我只是觉得 这是一个很糟的征兆

Like the beast at the threshold.
门口有一只野兽

It's just I have no family left, except for my grandmother.
我没有别的亲人了 除了我祖母以外

But let's face it, she's not gonna be around forever.
但是面对现实吧 她不可能一直都在

Despite what she says.
不管她怎么说

And I have a sister who I've barely spoken to since we shared a womb.
我还有个妹妹,尽管我们分享过 同一个子宫,但我几乎不和她说话

I don't know. This is my real father...
不知道,这是我真正的父亲…

...and I want things to be, like, just right.
我只希望事情很顺利

I completely understand.
我完全理解

Yeah, whatever you need.
你想怎么做都好

Hey, you want to go home?
你想回家吗?

Okay, thanks. Sorry again.
好,多谢了 再一次,对不起呀

What was that?
那是什么?

Uh, I'm guessing the threshold's clear now.
我想一开始的路障已经清掉了

I want to buy five shares of SGJ. Now.
我要买5股SGJ,现在就要

Come on, time is money, my friend!
快点,时间就是金钱,兄弟!

Thank you! Whoo!
多谢!

"Time is money, my friend"?
〝时间就是金钱,兄弟〞?

You missed "Takes money to make money"...
是呀,你错过了〝钱能生钱〞

...and "Don't make me come down there and kick your Wall Street butt."
还有,〝别逼我过去痛宰 你们这些华尔街浑蛋〞

I made $17 before breakfast. What have you done?
我在早餐之前赚了17元,你呢?

I had breakfast here, so technically I saved $3.50.
我在这里吃的早餐 所以严格地说,我省了3块5

How did you make $17?
你怎么赚到17元的?

Well, my financially challenged friends...
金融常识有待加强的朋友…

...I split my money and I bought some shares of CHP and ZXY.
我用我的钱分别买了 一些CHP和ZXY

How come those?
为什么要买这些?

Well, CHP because I used to have a crush on Erik Estrada.
嗯,CHP是我以前很喜欢的演员名字缩写

And ZXY because I think it sounds "zexy."
ZXY是因为 我认为它听起来像〝性感〞

Ahem, what happened to MEG?
那MEG呢?

MEG was good for me, but I dumped her.
MEG不错,但是我甩了她

My motto is, "Get out before they go down."
你知道,我的座右铭是 〝下跌之前滚开〞

That is so not my motto.
这绝对不是我的座右铭

- Hey. RACHEL: Hey, Pheebs.
- 嘿 - 嘿,菲比

- Oh, hey, how's the dog? - Yeah.
那狗怎么样了?

Okay. I talked to the vet. People are so nice upstate.
我跟兽医谈过了 北边的人真是很友善

He said the little fella's gonna be okay, and I can get him tomorrow.
他说小家伙会没事的 我明天就可以去接他

JOEY: Good. - Oh, thank God.
- 好极了 - 多谢老天爷

But he did have to have a bunch of stitches.
不过他不得不多缝几针

And he said that only once in a blue moon does a dog's ear grow back.
而且他说,狗的耳朵重新长出来 真的是千载难逢

So still hoping.
我还在盼望中

Now are you gonna call your dad to let him know that his dog is okay?
菲比,现在你会打电话给你父亲 让他知道他的狗没事了吧?

I don't want to meet my father over the phone.
我不想跟我爸在电话上相认

What will I say, "Hi, I'm the daughter you abandoned.
我要说什么? 〝我是菲比,你抛弃的女儿

Oh, by the way, I broke your dog."
顺便说一句,我弄伤了你的狗〞

Hey, Pheebs, if you want, I'll do it.
菲比,如果你愿意 我来帮你打

Okay.
好的

Listen, just don't say anything about me, okay?
别说任何关于我的事情

Don't...
别…

...be too long with the phone.
用太久的电话

She'll be a much better friend once the market closes.
股票市场关了后 她会是个更好的朋友

It's a woman.
是个女人

So talk to her.
跟她说话

Uh, hello, Mrs. Buffay.
喂,布非太太

I know where your dog is.
我知道你的狗在哪里

I want you to know he'll be returned to you almost as good as new...
我想让你知道 24小时之内…

...within 24 hours.
他会几乎 像全新一样还给你

Uh, goodbye.
再见

- Why the voice? - Hard to say.
- 为什么是那种声音? - 很难说

Your cappuccino, sir.
先生,您的卡布其诺

Thank you.
谢谢

- This is better than the coffeehouse. - Absolutely.
- 我觉得这里比咖啡店好多了 - 绝对好多了

How come it's not mixing with the water?
这怎么不会溶在水里?

The package says to keep it moving.
包装上说 你要不停的搅动

Stir and drink, never let it settle.
边搅边喝, 边搅边喝 别停下来

JOEY: This is ridiculous.
这太荒谬了

After I get back from my niece's christening...
这样吧,等我从我侄女的洗礼回来后

...l'll go to the coffeehouse with you and we'll have a cup of coffee.
我跟你们一起到咖啡厅 我们一起享受一杯好咖啡

No problem. Joey's there, hmm?
没问题,有乔伊在

- Okay. - No.
- 好 - 不行

- No? - No.
- 不行? - 不行

I don't want to have to have Joey with me every time I want decent coffee.
我不想要每次想喝杯好咖啡 都要有乔伊陪着

And I don't want to drink cappuccino with a "k."
我不想在后半生都喝 〝K〞开头的卡布其诺

I say you and I go and stand up to those guys.
我说,你和我下去 勇敢面对那些家伙

All right, hang on a second there, Custer.
等等,猛男

Ross, have you ever been beaten up before?
罗斯,你被痛揍过吗?

Yeah, sure.
当然

- By someone besides Monica? - No.
- 被摩妮卡以外的人? - 没有

So what?
那又怎么?

So we get beaten up. Maybe that's something a man has to go through.
被痛揍又怎样?也许那是 每个男人一生中都要经历的事情

Like a rite of passage or something.
就像成年礼之类的东西

Couldn't we just lose our virginities again?
我们能不能 只是再次失去我们的童贞?

Because I think actually mine's growing back.
因为我觉得我的又长回来了

- I need $100. - What?
- 我要借一百块 一什么?

Hi. Welcome home.
欢迎回家

- I need $100. - For what?
- 我要借一百块 - 为什么?

- To get back in the game. - When did you get out?
- 我要重新回到游戏之中 - 为什么?你什么时候退出游戏的?

- I lost it all, I lost it. - Oh, no.
- 我全赔了,赔光了 - 不会吧

I've come to terms with it, you have to too.
我已经跟他们达成协议了 你也要

Okay.
好吧

Look, uh, Mon, I'm really sorry.
摩妮卡,我很抱歉

Where are we on the $100?
我们的一百块呢?

I don't have it.
我没有一百块

But I need it!
但是我需要!

Otherwise, I'll have to take that diner job.
要不然我就不得不去做 那份烂到爆的养馆工作了

You know, with the dancing and the costumes.
你知道,就是穿着戏服跳舞

I don't want to have to wear flame-retardant boobs.
我不想戴阻燃剂做的假胸部

Nobody does, honey.
没人会想,亲爱的

Hi.
你好

Noodle!
面条!

Oh, my God. What the hell happened to my dog?
老天,我的狗怎么了?

It was an accident.
发生意外

And the woman who did this would never hurt a dog on purpose.
那个造成意外的女人 绝对不是故意的

She's a vegetarian.
她是个素食者

Are these stitches?
这是什么?缝针?

Yeah, eight of them. That's 56 to him, ha, ha.
是的,8针 他身上总共缝了56针

If it's raining, you can't let him look up too long...
另外,如果下雨 不能让他向上看太久

...because that cone will fill up fast.
因为那个圆锥形护颈 很快就会满

Well, uh, thanks for bringing back what's left of him.
多谢你把他剩余的部分带回来

- Is Frank home? - How do you know Frank?
- 法兰克在家吗? - 你怎么会认识法兰克?

Just from a long time ago. Is he here?
呃,认识很久了,他在吗?

Yeah. Frank.
他在,法兰克

FRANK: Yeah.
干嘛?

What?
干嘛?

Oh, okay, um, I mean Frank Senior.
我是指老法兰克

He went out for groceries.
他出去买菜了

Will he be back soon?
那他会很快回来吗?

He left four years ago. We're expecting him back any minute.
他是四年前离开的 所以我们估计他很快就会回来了

I'm gonna go.
好,我得走了

I'm sorry about the dog. Everything.
关于狗的事,非常对不起 还有其他所有的事

I'm sorry.
对不起

Hey, lady!
嗨,小姐!

Hey, wait up!
嗨,等等!

- How do you know my dad? - Um, well, I don't really.
- 你怎么认识我爸的? - 嗯,其实我不认识

Just genetically.
只是从基因角度讲…

He's kind of my dad too.
他也是我爸

Heavy.
好沉重

Yeah.
是啊

So, um, did he ever talk about me? Phoebe?
他说起过我吗?菲比?

No, but he didn't really talk about anything.
没有,但是他什么都不说的

Oh.


Except stilts.
除了高跷

- Stilts? - Yeah, he loved stilts.
- 高跷? - 对,他喜欢踩高跷

One time, I was upstairs stealing cigarettes out of my mom's purse...
有一次我在楼上 从我妈的包包里面偷烟,然后…

...and, uh, all of a sudden I look over...
忽然间,我向外看…

...and there's Dad's head, bobbing past the window.
我爸的脑袋 正一蹦一跳地移过窗口

He just had this big smile on his face and he was waving...
在他脸上有很开心的微笑 他还向我挥手

...because he was happiest when he was on his stilts.
因为他踩在高跷上的时候 总是很高兴

- Wow. - Yeah.
是的

I don't know what to do with that.
我不知道怎么玩那东西

- Me neither, ha, ha. - Ha, ha.
我也不知道

- So are you, like, my big sister? - Yeah.
- 你就是我的姊姊罗? - 对

This is huge. You can buy me beer, ha, ha.
那太好了,你可以买啤酒给我

- I'm not gonna. - Oh.
我不会买啤酒给你

But you know what's cool? If you had a friend named Pete, I could say:
但是你知道什么事情很酷吗? 如果你有叫彼得的朋友,我就可以说

"I know Pete. He's friends with my brother."
〝我认识彼得 他是我弟弟的朋友〞

- I got a friend named Mark. - That'll work too.
- 我有叫马克的朋友 - 那也行

Cool. All right.
酷,真不错

So maybe, you know, I could give you a call sometime.
或许,我偶尔可以给你电话

We could talk or something.
我们可以聊聊什么的

- Yeah, that'd be okay. - All right.
- 没问题,那没问题 - 好的

I'm in the book.
我的号码在电话簿里

- Okay, yeah. - Okay, all right.
- 好 - 好的

So, um, stilts, huh?
高跷是吧?

If you want, I can show you where he hit his head on the rain gutter.
如果你愿意,我可以带你到后面 看他的脑袋是在哪里撞到排水槽的

Okay.
好啊

We did it. We're here. We are standing our ground.
我们做到了,我们来到这里 挺立在我们的领地上

- How long does coffee take? - Would you come on? Come on!
- 弄杯咖啡要花这么长的时间? - 你能不能快点!快点!

Thank you.
谢谢

- There we go. - I think we proved our point.
- 我们做到了 - 我想我们已经证明了我们的能力

- You burn your mouth? - Cannot feel my tongue.
- 你烫到嘴了? - 感觉不到舌头了

Bullies! Big bullies!
霸凌!超级霸凌!

Oh, look who's here. It's the weenies.
哦,瞧瞧谁在这儿 是小不点们

Did we not make ourselves clear the other day?
我们那天没说清楚吗?

That's why we're here.
那就是我们来的原因

Yes, we're standing our ground.
对,我们挺立在我们的领地上

Apparently.
显而易见

- Let's do this already. ROSS: Whoa, whoa.
我们来吧

You got a weapon?
你有什么?武器?

A nice watch. I don't want to break it on your ribs.
这是只好表 我不想碎在你的肋骨上

All right, let's do this.
好,我们开始吧

Question: If I don't care about my watch, can I use it as a weapon?
我有问题,如果我不在乎我的手表 我能用来作为武器吗?

- What do you mean? - It's sharp, it's metal.
- 什么意思? - 这很尖锐,是金属的

I think I can do some serious damage with it.
我想这能用来造成严重伤害

No, you can't use your watch.
不行,你不能用你的表

Okay.
好吧

- Or your keys. - Okay.
- 或者是钥匙 - 好吧

Here's what we'll do.
这样吧

We'll put all keys and watches in the hat over there.
我们把所有的表、钥匙放在 这顶帽子里,帽子放到那边

- All right? - All right.
- 好吗? - 好吧

All right, come on, man. Let's do it!
好了,来吧

Before I forget, are we hitting faces?
在我忘了之前问一句 我们打脸吗?

Of course. Why wouldn't you hit faces?
当然打脸,为什么不打脸?

I have to work on Monday. I have a big presentation.
因为我周一要上班 我有个很重要的演讲

Actually, I gotta show this apartment tomorrow...
其实,我明天要展示那个公寓

...and, uh, this no-faces thing might not be a bad idea.
不打脸算是个好主意

Okay, nothing from the neck up.
不打脖子以上

All right.


Or the waist down.
或是腰以下

- Dana's ovulating. - Oh, really? You guys trying again?
- 丹娜正在排卵期 - 真的吗?你们又在试了?

Yeah.
对啊

Let me get this straight. We're talking about the middle?
我直说了吧 我们就是指中间这部分?

- Come on! - Hey, hey, whoa!
- 来呀! - 喂!喂!

You want a piece of this? I'm standing here!
你想被我揍吗? 我就站在这儿呢!

- Huh! CHANDLER: Hey, hey.
喂!喂!

Those guys are taking our stuff!
那两个家伙 拿我们的东西!

ROSS: Hey, hey!
喂!喂!

God, that was amazing. That was incredible.
老天,刚才真是太不可思议了

- You guys kicked butt! - Us? What about you guys?
- 你们狠狠揍了那家伙一下! 一我们?你们才厉害

You really, bing, gave it to old Mr. Clean back there.
你从后面槌了那一拳

- He was a big guy. - Yeah, he was, wasn't he?
- 那可是个大家伙 - 对,他是很大块,不是吗?

I wouldn't know, having missed everything.
我哪知道?我真不该错过的

Oh, don't do that to yourself.
别这么说自己

Any one of us could have tripped over that little girl's jump rope.
我们每个人都有可能 被那小女孩的跳绳绊倒的

So listen, guys, are we, uh?
嗯,兄弟

Are we okay here?
我们没问题了吧?

- We're okay. - Ha, ha, all right.
我们没问题

Okay, so can I have my hat back?
我能要回我的帽子吗?

No.
不行

Huh.


RACHEL: Oh, my God. Look at her.
老天,你们看她

Hi, Monica!
嘿,摩妮卡

JOEY: Ha-ha-ha, how's it going?
做得还上手吧?

Hey, nice boobs.
胸部好漂亮

Guys, guys. Check this out.
你们看看这个

Young man


I said, young man Pick yourself off the ground


I said, young man


Excellent.
太棒了

To be unhappy


It's fun to stay at the YMCA


秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.