RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第二季 第十三集 S02E13 The One After the Superbowl: Part 2 / 超级杯2

老友记/六人行/Friends 第二季 第十三集 S02E13 The One After the Superbowl: Part 2 / 超级杯2

Ross finds Marcel on the set of a new movie, where Chandler bumps into a former schoolmate. Meanwhile, Rachel and Monica compete for the affections of Jean-Claude Van Damme. 罗斯发现他在一个新的电影,在我碰到一个老同学。与此同时,瑞秋和莫妮卡竞争让尚格云顿的感情。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

GUARD: Ah, excuse me, this is a...
不好意思,这里…

Closed set. We know. But we're friends with the monkey, hmm?
不开放,我们知道 可是我们是猴子的朋友

Good morning.
早安

Look who I brought!
嘿,小朋友 看我带谁来了!

Your old friend, Harry Elafonte!
是你的朋友亨利·伊凡提

Whoa, dude. Burn!
噢,真令人难过啊

I don't get it.
我不懂啊

He seemed so happy to see me yesterday.
他昨天看到我的时候很开心啊

Don't take it personal. He's under pressure, starring in a movie and all.
别放在心上 他拍电影的压力很大

Oh.


How big of a star is Marcel?
马塞尔有多大牌?

In human terms? I'd say...
以人类的标准来看吗? 我想他应该是…

...Cybill Shepherd. ROSS: Whoa.
西碧儿·雪柏

RACHEL: Really? JOEY: Whoa.
真的吗?

So you guys in the movie or you just really paranoid?
你们是剧中演员 还是疯子?

- Hey, Sal? - Mm-hm?
嘿,塞尔

Jerry wants to know if the monkey's ready.
杰瑞要知道猴子准备好了没?

JOEY: Excuse me?
不好意思

Jerry is the director? Which one's he?
杰瑞是导演吗? 他是哪一位?

- The one in the director's chair? JOEY: Gotcha.
- 坐在导演椅上的那个 - 知道了

Pheebs, walk with me.
菲比,陪我一起走

Okay.


Um, why am I walking with you?
为什么要我跟你一起去?

Well, uh, we're just going over here so that we can get away from...
我们过来这里是因为可以逃离…

...the horrible flesh-eating virus!
可怕的病毒侵袭!

For the love of God, woman, listen to me!
天啊,听我说!

Is he looking? Is he looking?
他有在看吗?有吗?

SUSIE: We've got a problem. - Tell me.
- 我们有麻烦了 - 说吧

I can't do Chris' makeup.
我没办法帮克莉丝化妆

She refuses to acknowledge her mustache.
她拒绝承认自己有胡子

- Is it bad? - It looks like her eyebrow fell down.
- 很严重吗? - 她的胡子多到像眉毛掉下来

Unless we convince her to let me bleach it...
如果我们不能说服她把胡子漂白

...Jean-Claude Van Damme will be making out with Gabe Kaplan.
范达美会像在亲盖伯·卡普兰一样

I'll talk to her.
我去跟她说

I hate actors.
我讨厌演员

Nice camouflage. For a minute there, I almost didn't see you.
你的迷彩装真不错 我差点就没看到你

- Excuse me. Whoa. - Ah!
不好意思

Uh, is your name Chandler?
你叫做钱德吗?

Uh, yes, it is.
是的

Chandler Bing.
你是钱德·宾?

Do you know me or are you just really good at this game?
你认识我吗? 还是很会玩游戏?

I'm Susie Moss.
我是苏西·摩斯

Fourth grade? Glasses?
四年级?戴眼镜的那个?

I carried a box of animal crackers like a purse?
我以前随身带一盒动物饼干 像在拿皮包一样

Susie Moss!
苏西·摩斯

Right! Yeah! Wow!
是你啊,哇

You look...
你看起来…

Great job growing up.
转大人转得真好

It's nice to see you don't still wear the cap with the mirrors on it.
还好你没戴着 贴满小镜子的牛仔帽子

Oh, I graduated fourth grade and realized I wasn't a pimp.
四年级结束以后 我才了解自己不是拉皮条的

Heh, heh. Remember the class play?
还记得班级话剧表演吗?

You pulled up my skirt and the entire auditorium saw my underpants?
你掀了我的裙子 让全礼堂的人都看到我的内裤?

Yes. Back then, I, uh, used humor as a defense mechanism.
我记得 那时候我用幽默来保护自己

Thank God I don't do that anymore.
还好我现在不会这样了

- Oh, my God! - What? What?
- 我的天啊 - 怎样?

It's Jean-Claude Van Damme.
是尚克劳范达美耶

I didn't know he was in this movie. He is so hot!
我不知道他也有演这部月 他超帅的

You think?
有吗?

The Muscles from Brussels? Wham-Bam-Van-Damme?
布鲁塞尔的肌肉男 尚克劳范达美?

Did you see Timecop?
你看过《时空特警》吗?

No. Was he any good in it?
没有,他演得好吗?

Rachel, he totally changed time!
瑞秋,他转换了时空耶!

Wow.


- So why don't you go talk to him? - Oh. Yeah.
- 你去跟他搭讪啊 - 少来

Go tell him he's cute. What's the worst that could happen?
过去告诉他他很帅 你怕什么?

He could hear me.
他有可能会听到我说话

Oh.


- I'm doing it for you. - Don't you dare! Don't!
- 我去帮你说 - 你敢!不行!

Don't!
不行!

Tell him I cook!
跟他说我会煮菜!

RACHEL: Excuse me.
不好意思

- Hi. Ha, ha. - Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨

Um, this is gonna sound kind of goofy. Ha, ha.
我这样说 你可能会觉得有点怪…

But, um, my friend over there...
我的朋友…

...who cooks, by the way...
她很会煮菜

Um, she thinks you're cute. Heh.
她觉得你很帅

You don't think I'm cute?
你不觉得我帅吗?

I don't know. Um...
我不知道耶

Do you think you're cute?
你觉得你帅吗?

We're getting off the track. Um, I was supposed to tell you...
话题扯远了 我是来告诉你…

...my friend thinks you're cute.
我朋友觉得你很帅

What should I tell her?
你有什么话想对她说吗?

You can tell her I think her friend is cute.
你可以跟她说 我觉得她朋友很美

- Oh. Ha, ha. - Huh?
- 哦,哈哈 - 呃?

Whoa. Ha, ha.
哇噢,哈哈

MAN: Makeup! - Oh, that's me. I gotta go.
- 化妆! - 他们在叫我,我得走了

Oh, uh...


Okay.


Um, how many times do I have to touch you on the arm before you ask me on a date?
我还得摸你的手臂几次 你才会约我出去呢?

Well, uh, let's try one more.
再来一次看看

There you go. Ernie's, 8:00?
这就对了 8点在厄尼餐厅好吗?

I'll be there.
到时候见了

And if things go well, maybe this time...
如果一切顺利的话,或许这次…

...I'll get to see your underwear.
我会看到你的内裤

No one was around to hear that?
竟然没人听到我们的对话?

- So, what'd he say? - Ugh!
他说什么?

What a jerk!
真是个混蛋!

I kept talking about you, and he kept asking me out.
我一直跟他说你的事情 可是他一直想约我出去

Oh.


Naturally, you know, I said no.
我当然是拒绝他了

Well...
还是…

Thanks, anyway.
谢了,不管怎样

He just kept asking...
后来他一直约我…

...and asking, asking, asking...
一直问,一直问…

If you want to go out with him, you can.
瑞秋,如果你想跟他约会 那就去啊

Sounds like a jerk to me, but...
虽然我觉得这样很过分 可是…

Jean-Claude, she said yes! I'll see you tonight!
尚克劳,她答应了! 今晚见!

Thank you.
谢谢你

Then Jean-Claude took me to Crossroads...
然后尚克劳带我去时代广场酒吧

...and we hung out with Drew Barrymore.
还跟茱儿·芭莉摩一起聊天

Oh, man. She's so smoking!
哇,她超辣的

She's got the greatest set of...
她有超棒的…

No guys around, huh?
这里好像只有我是男的喔

- Anybody need anything? - Oh, I'll have an espresso.
- 有人想喝东西吗? - 我要浓缩咖啡

Oh, I'll get it.
我自己来好了

If I ask you to, you'll end up drinking it yourself.
如果要你帮我点 可能最后会被你喝掉

- That is so unfair. - I know.
- 她这样说太不公平了 - 对啊

Like you'd drink her coffee after what you did to her with Van Damme?
你怎么可能抢了范达美之后 还把她的咖啡喝掉?

I have to cancel racquetball tonight.
乔伊,今晚我不能跟你打壁球了

Marcel's trainer will let me have him for a couple of hours.
马塞尔的训练师 愿意把他借给我几小时

You're blowing me off for a monkey?
你为了一只猴子放我鸽子?

We can reschedule for Saturday.
我们可以改到礼拜六再打球啊

Yeah, unless you hook up with a bunch of pigeons.
对,除非你搭上一群鸽子

Hey.


Stick a fork in me...
拿根叉子刺我吧

...I am done!
我熟了

PHOEBE: Uh...


Stick a fork what?
用叉子什么?

Like when you're cooking a steak.
像你煎牛排那样啊

Oh, I don't eat meat.
我不吃肉

How do you know vegetables are done?
那你怎么知道青菜熟了没?

Well, you don't. You eat them and you can tell.
不知道啊 吃了就会知道

Okay, then eat me, I'm done!
那就吃我吧 我熟了

Mm.


- I've met the perfect woman. - What?
我碰到了完美的女人

We're sitting on her couch, fooling around...
我们坐在沙发上 在亲热…

...and then she turns to me and says:
突然她转过来对我说

"Did you ever want to do it in an elevator?"
〝你想在电梯里做吗?〞

What did you say?
你说了什么?

I believe my exact words were:
我想我当时说的是…

How do you know if you wanna do that?
你怎么知道要不要在电梯里做?

Oh, you just know.
你就是会知道

Oh, we gotta go. Got a reservation in 30 minutes.
我们得走了 我有一个30分钟内的餐厅预约

No, no, no.
不,不,不

What I had planned shouldn't take more than two, three minutes, tops.
我想做的事 应该不会超过两、三分钟

Two hundred seconds of passion! We gotta go.
两百秒钟的热情! 我们得走了

But, um...
不过…

...here's an idea.
我有个建议

Have you ever worn women's underwear?
你有穿过女人的内裤吗?

Well, yes, actually...
其实有耶…

...but, uh, they were my Aunt Edna's.
可是我穿的是爱德娜阿姨的内裤

And there were three of us in there.
而且一共有三个人一起穿

I was thinking it would be, um, kind of sexy...
我在想如果你今晚吃饭时

...if you wore mine tonight at dinner.
穿我的内裤 一定会很性感

You want me to wear your panties?
你要我穿你的内裤?

Could you?
可以吗?

If I was wearing your underwear...
如果我穿你的内裤

...then, uh, what would you be wearing?
那你要穿什么?

You're swell!
你真是火辣

I made Marcel's favorite dish, banana cake...
你看,我做了 马塞尔最爱的香蕉蛋糕

- Ooh. ...with mealworm.
还加了粉虱

Ah.


- Candle. Ha, ha. - Ha, ha.
蜡烛

What do you think is gonna happen here tonight?
你想今晚会发生什么事呢?

Hello.
喂,你好

Oh, hi, are you on your way over...?
你准备要过来瑞秋吗…?

Oh.


No, I understand. A monkey's gotta work.
没关系,我了解 猴子工作很忙

It's no big deal.
没什么大不了的

It's not like I, uh, had anything special planned, you know.
我也没特别准备什么

Yeah, okay. Okay. Okay, bye.
好,好,再见

Okay. Rachel, why don't you start talking first?
瑞秋,你先说吧

All right. I feel that this is totally unjustified.
好,我根本什么都没做错

She gave me the green light, I did nothing...
她说可以的啊 我什么都没做…

Do you think I can't see you in the TV set?
你以为我不能 从电视萤慕看到你吗?

Monica, if there's something you'd like to share...
摩妮卡,你有什么想说的…?

You had no right to date him!
你没权利跟他出去!

- That's the most ridiculous... - You sold me out!
- 这太扯了… - 你出卖我!

- I did not! - You absolutely...
- 我没有! - 你就是有…

Would you let me talk!
你让我说完好不好?

Did you just flick me?
你弹我的额头?

Well, you wouldn't let me finish and I was...
因为你不等我说完…

- Ow, that hurt! - Ow.
很痛耶!

Quit flicking!
不要弹了!

Ow! Stop flicking!
你才不要弹了!

You flicked me first!
你先弹我额头的!

Ow!
喔!

BOTH: Ow!
噢!

PHOEBE: Okay, no, no.
不要这样

Let's not do this!
不要这样!

- Come on. Happy thoughts. RACHEL: No! No!
- 快,想点快乐的事情 - 不要!

Happy thoughts! Happy thoughts!
想点快乐的事情! 想点快乐的事情!

No! Ow! No!
不要!不要!

PHOEBE: Oh! Oh! RACHEL: Oh, God!
我的天!住手!

Oh! Ow!
噢!喔!

Now I'm gonna kick some ass!
够了,我要出手了!

- Ow. - Ow.
- 噢 - 噢

BOTH: Ow, ow, ow.
噢 噢 噢

All right. Now, I will let go if you both stop.
好,你们住手的话我就放手

- Oh! You want me to stop seeing him? - Uh-huh.
你希望我不要跟他见面吗?

You want me to just tell him you're seeing him instead?
你要我跟他说 他应该跟你约会吗?

- Is that what you want? - Okay.
- 你就是要这样吗? - 好

Oh, that's what you want?
你要这样就是了?

Yes.
对!

- Fine! - Fine!
- 好! - 好!

There we go.
很好

- Ow. - Oh.
- 噢 - 哦

Ha. If we were in prison, you guys would be, like, my bitches.
如果我们在监狱坐牢的话 你们就会是我的喽罗耶

Thanks for letting me tag along.
谢谢你们让我加入

Forget about it.
别客气啦

- How you doing there, squirmy? - I'm hanging in.
- 你还好吧? - 我还撑得住

And a little out.
有点跑出来了

So assistant to the director?
你是导演的助理啊?

That's an exciting job. You must have a ton of responsibilities...
这个工作真棒 你的责任一定很大…

I don't do the casting.
我不负责选角

So, what are you guys gonna eat?
你们想吃什么?

How come all I can think about is putting that ice in my mouth...
为什么我只想把冰块含在嘴里

...and licking you all over?
然后舔遍你全身呢?

Because I went to an all-boys high school, and God is making up for it?
因为我上的是男子高中 现在上帝要补偿我了?

I want you right here...
我现在就想要你…

...right now.
此时此刻

Right now, right here?
此时此刻?

Don't you think we're in kind of a public place?
你不觉得 这里算是公共场合吗?

They do have the shrimp.
菜单里真的有虾子呢

- Oh. - Meet me in the bathroom.
跟我在厕所里会合

I'm going to the bathroom now.
我要去上厕所

Come on.
来吧

All right, mister.
好了,先生

Let's see those panties.
让我看看你的内裤吧

CHANDLER: Alrighty.
好啊

SUSIE: Ooh. Ooh.
噢,噢

But you know what would be even sexier?
你知道怎样会更性感吗?

CHANDLER: What?
怎样?

SUSIE: If you didn't have your shirt tucked into them.
如果你没把上衣塞进去的话

CHANDLER: Oh.


SUSIE: All right. Now, I would like to see you wearing nothing but them.
好,现在呢 我要看你只穿内裤的样子

Take your clothes off.
把衣服脱掉

CHANDLER: But, uh, I hope you realize this means...
我要提醒你…

...we'll miss hearing about the specials.
这样会错过服务生介绍特餐的时间

SUSIE: Come on, hurry!
快点

CHANDLER: Do you want this done quick or done right?
你是只想匆促了事 还是要按部就班来?

SUSIE: All right, turn around. I wanna see you from behind.
好,转过身去 我要看你的背后

Oh, oh. Somebody's been doing his Buns of Steel video.
有人很认真的 照着健身录影带做喔

CHANDLER: So you want me to, uh, clench anything or?
你要我夹紧什么东西吗?

Susie?
苏西?

Susie?
苏西?

This, ha, ha, is for the fourth grade.
这是你四年级时欺负我的报应

- Huh? What do you mean? - What do I mean?
- 你在说什么? - 我在说什么?

What do I mean?
什么叫〝你在说什么〞?

I mean underpants, mister! That's what I mean!
就是我内裤的那件事,先生! 我在说那个!

What? What do you mean?
什么?你在说什么?

My skirt...
我的裙子…

...you lifted. Kids laughing!
你掀了我的裙子 全部的小孩都笑我

I was Susie Underpants till I was 18!
我一直到十八岁都是内裤苏西!

That was in fourth grade! How could you still be upset?
那是四年级的事情! 你怎么会气到现在?

Well, um...
嗯…

Call me in 20 years and tell me if you're still upset about this.
你二十年后打电话给我 告诉我你还气不气今天的事吧

I hope you realize you're not getting these underpants back!
你要知道 你的内裤我不会还你了喔!

I can't believe this. Ha, ha.
我真是不敢相信

Just two weeks ago, I was watching Sudden Death...
两个礼拜前 我还在看《绝命杀阵》…

...and now I'm on a date with Jean-Claude Van Damme.
现在我却在跟尚克劳范达美约会

Can you beat up that guy?
你可以打倒那个人吗?

Yeah.
可以

- Can you beat up that guy? - Sure.
- 你可以打倒那个人吗? - 当然

Oh, this is so wild.
实在是太棒了

I gotta admit, I was surprised that you agreed to go on a blind date.
我得承认 我很讶异你会答应跟我来个盲目约会

Normally, I would not do it.
通常我是不会答应的

Yeah?
是吗?

What made you make the exception for me?
那为什么会为我破例?

Rachel told me, uh...
因为瑞秋跟我说

...you were dying to have a threesome with me and, uh, Drew Barrymore.
你非常想跟我和茱儿·巴莉摩来个三人行

By the way, Drew has some ground rules and...
对了,茱儿有些原则…

- Say you're sorry! - No!
- 快跟我说对不起! - 不要!

MONICA: Say it!
- 瑞秋,说 - 不要!

No! I'm not gonna!
不要!我不要!

- Say it! Say it! Great! - Oh!
说!你说啊!很好!

MONICA: Rachel.
瑞秋

Say you're sorry or your sweater gets it.
跟我说对不起 不然你的毛衣就要毁了

That is my favorite sweater! That is my third-date sweater!
那是我最爱的毛衣 是我第三次约会必穿的毛衣

Say you're sorry.
说对不起

You wanna play? Okay, let's play.
你要玩是吧? 那就来玩吧

Let's play.
来玩啊

What are you gonna do?
你想干嘛?

Give me back my sweater or it's handbag marinara.
把我毛衣还来 不然我就把义大利面酱倒进你包包里

You don't have the guts.
你才没胆那样做

Yeah? At least I wasn't too chicken to tell some guy he was cute.
是吗?至少我不会没胆跟喜欢的人说他很帅

Oh, all right, stop! Stop the madness!
住手!停止这疯狂的行径!

This is crazy!
你们这样太扯了!

Who can remember why you're fighting in the first place?
你们谁还记得你们本来在吵什么吗?

Yes, that's right.
对,没错

But still...
可是…

Look at your purse!
看看你的包包

Look at your sweater!
看看你的毛衣

Look at yourselves!
看看你们两个

I'll help you fix your sweater.
我会帮你把毛衣补好

I'll help you...
我会帮你…

...throw out your purse.
把包包丢掉

I'm sorry I made you stop seeing him.
很抱歉我强迫你不要跟他约会

I'm sorry I went out with him when I knew you liked him.
我很抱歉我明知道你喜欢他 却还是跟他出去

I'm sorry that I borrowed your gloves.
我很抱歉我跟你借了手套

CHANDLER: Joey?
乔伊?

Ma?
妈?

CHANDLER: Joey!
乔伊!

What are you doing here? I thought you guys took off.
钱德?你怎么还在这儿? 我以为你们已经走了

CHANDLER: She took off with my clothes!
不,不,不,是她走了 还把我的衣服拿走!

- Are you naked in there? - Well, not exactly.
- 你什么都没穿喔? - 不完全是

I'm wearing panties.
我穿着丁字裤

Huh.


You, uh, always wear panties?
你都穿丁字裤吗?

No, no. This is the first time.
不,这是我第一次穿

Wow. Talk about your bad luck!
哇!你运气也太差了吧

I mean, the first time you try panties and someone walks off with your clothes.
才第一次试穿丁字裤 衣服就被人偷走

CHANDLER: I was not trying them out. Susie asked me to wear them.
我不是要试穿 是苏西要我穿的

Let me see!
让我看看

No! I'm not letting you or anybody else see, ever!
不要,我才不要让任何人看!

All right, all right!
好啦,好啦

Whoa.


Someone's flossing!
有人很爱现喔

Joey, some people don't like that.
乔伊,不是每个人都喜欢你这样做

Chandler's wearing panties.
钱德穿着丁字裤耶

What?
什么?

- Let me see! CHANDLER: You don't have to see!
- 我看看 - 你不用看吧!

Hi, tushy!
嗨,翘臀

- One of you give me your underpants. - Oh, no.
- 内裤借我穿 - 不行

I'm not wearing any.
我帮不了你,我没穿内裤

How can you not be wearing any?
你怎么会没穿内裤?

Oh. I'm getting heat from the guy in the hot-pink thong.
因为看到一个男的穿了粉红丁字裤 让我火热难耐

Look, Ross. I'll give you $50 for your underpants.
罗斯,我用50块买你的内裤

ALL: Hey.


- Can I have the milk? - I'm almost done with it.
- 菲比,可以把牛奶给我吗? - 我快加好了

Keep your panties on.
别把丁字裤给脱了

Hey. Hey.
嘿,嘿

- And I'm in the movie! - Hey.
- 我被电影剧组录取啦! - 耶!

- What happened? - A virus victim called in sick...
- 你怎么办到的? - 有个演病人的生病了

...so Cathy recommended me and boom! I'm dying on a gurney!
凯西跟导演推荐我 我现在要死在轮床上啦!

- Hey! - Oh.
嘿!

Oh, Marcel just finished his last scene, if you wanna go say goodbye.
罗斯,马塞尔拍完最后一场戏了 你如果想跟他道别要快点去

Uh, that's okay. He's probably got parties to go to and stuff.
没关系,他大概还要 参加杀青派对之类的

You know, he's moved on. That's the way it goes, right?
你知道的,他已经有了新的生活 本来就应该这样的,对吧?

Oh, my God!
我的天啊

What?
怎么了?

I think I want to write a song about all this.
我想要写首歌纪念这件事

RACHEL: Oh, yeah? PHOEBE: Yeah.
- 是吗? - 是啊

Ooh, except one of the strings on my guitar is broken.
可是我的吉他有条弦断了

Chandler, can I borrow your G-string?
钱德,可以借我你的丁字裤吗?

- How long you been waiting to say that? - About 20 minutes!
- 你等着说这句话等多久了? - 大概二十分钟了吧!

Can't you see what's going on here? This man is dying!
你们还搞不清楚状况吗? 这个人快死了!

DIRECTOR: Cut!


Can't you see what's going on here? This man is dying!
你们还搞不清楚状况吗? 这个人快死了!

DIRECTOR: Cut!


Can't you see what's going on here? This man is dying!
你们还搞不清楚状况吗? 这个人快死了!

- Mommy! - Ah.
妈咪!

Can't you see what's going on? This man is dead!
你们还搞不清楚状况吗? 这个人已经死了!

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.