RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第二季 第十一集 S02E11 The One with the Lesbian Wedding / 同志婚礼

老友记/六人行/Friends 第二季 第十一集 S02E11 The One with the Lesbian Wedding / 同志婚礼

Rachel's mom comes to visit with big news. Monica caters Carol and Susan's wedding. Phoebe becomes 'possessed' by the spirit of a recently deceased client. 瑞秋的妈妈来看望大新闻。莫妮卡是卡萝和苏珊的婚礼。菲比成为“最近去世的客户拥有的精神。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

ROSS: Okay, here's his diaper bag...
好了,这是他的尿布袋

...and his, uh, Mr. Winky. Ha, ha. SUSAN: Ha, ha.
这是他的温奇先生

And, uh...
还有…

Oh.


Him. Hi!
他,你好

- How did everything go? ROSS: Great.
- 一切都还好吧? - 很好

There was a projectile, uh...
有一次喷射性的…

...throwing up incident, but he started it.
呕吐事件,但是他先开始的

- Ha, ha. We've gotta go. - Okay.
- 我们要走了 - 好的

Oh, right. Um...
对了

I've got some news. It's about us.
我有件事要说,是关于我们的

- Oh, you and me? - Uh, no. Susan and me.
- 你和我吗? - 不,苏珊和我

The other "us."
另一个〝我们〞

Okay.
好吧

We're getting married.
我们要结婚了

As in, "I now pronounce you wife and wife" married?
〝我现在宣布你们为妻子和妻子〞那种结婚?

We'd like you to come. We understand if you don't want to.
我们希望你参加 如果你不来我们也能够理解

Why wouldn't I want to come? I had fun at the first wedding.
我为什么不去呢? 上次婚礼我很快乐

I just thought that...
我只是想说…

Why shouldn't I be happy for you? What would it say about me...
我为何不能替你们高兴呢? 如果我不能…

...if I couldn't, uh, revel in your joy?
因为你的快乐而快乐 我又算什么?

And I'm reveling, baby. Believe me.
我很快乐,宝贝,相信我

Is your finger caught in that chair?
你的手指被椅子夹到了?

Mm-hm.
嗯-哼

- Want us to go? - Uh-huh.
要我们走吗?

MARLENA: You're clearly bothered by something. Tell me what it is.
你好像有烦恼,告诉我是什么

This is cool. You're actually on television.
太酷了,你真的要上电视了

I know. It really hit me last night.
我知道,我昨晚才真的感觉到

I'm on Days of our Lives.
我要参加《我们的日子》的演出

Then I started thinking about us, and how these are the days of our lives.
我就开始想到我们 这真是属于我们的日子

- Yes! - What?
- 好耶! - 怎么?

Carol and Susan's caterer had a bike accident...
帮卡萝和苏珊办婚宴的人骑越野车出意外了

...and she's in a full-body cast.
全身都打了石膏

Yes!
好耶!

They asked me, which is cool since I've never catered...
她们要我帮忙 太酷了,我没有办过婚宴

...and I need the money. Is this a problem?
我真的需要钱 这对你不成问题吧?

- Would it matter? - You're so great!
- 这重要吗? - 真是太好了

Thank you!
谢谢!

- You're really not going? - I'm really not.
- 你真的不去? - 我真的不去

They already live together. Why do they need to get married?
我不懂,她们已经同居了 为什么还要结婚呢?

They love each other.
因为她们彼此相爱

They wanna celebrate that love with the people close to them.
她们想跟亲朋好友一起分享那份爱

If you wanna call that a reason.
你要硬讲就算罗

Who's the bitterest man In the living room?
谁是客厅里最苦情的男人?

The bitterest man In the living room?
客厅里最苦情的男人?

Hi, neighbor.
你好,邻居

- I thought you were over this. - That has nothing to do with it.
- 我以为你已经不在乎了 - 这完全没关系,她是我的前妻

If she were marrying a guy, you wouldn't expect me to go.
如果她嫁给别的男人 你们绝对不会期望我去的

If she were marrying a guy, she'd be the worst lesbian ever.
如果她嫁给一个男人 她就是最烂的女同志了

Did I miss it?
我错过了吗?

No, I'm on right after this guy shoots himself.
没有,这个家伙自杀后就换我了

Whoa, she's pretty.
她很漂亮

And she's really nice.
她人也很好

She taught me about how to work with the cameras...
她教我怎么在摄影机前演戏

...and smell-the-fart acting.
还有闯屁演戏法

RACHEL: I'm sorry, what? ROSS: Excuse me?
- 抱歉,你说哈? - 你说什么?

You got so many lines to learn so fast that sometimes...
要这么短的时间记住这么多台词

...you need a minute to remember your next one.
有时候需要一点时间想下一句台词

So while you're thinking...
所以你在想的时候…

...you take this big pause where you look all intense.
你停顿一下 表情装得非常凝重

Like this:
就像这样

ALL: Oh. CHANDLER: Okay.
了解

Here's my scene! Here's my scene!
我的戏分!我的戏分!

- Mrs. Wallace? - Yes.
- 华乐斯太太? - 是的

I'm Dr. Drake Ramoray, your sister's neurosurgeon.
我是德瑞克·雷莫瑞医师 你妹妹的神经外科医师

WOMAN: Is she going to be all right?
她会没事吧?

I'm afraid the situation is much more dire than we'd expected.
我想情况比我们预期的还糟

Your sister's suffering from a...
你的妹妹罹患了…

...subcranial hematoma.
硬脑膜下血肿

Perhaps we can discuss this further over coffee.
或许我们可以边喝咖啡 边讨论一下

Nice!
很不错

For a minute, I thought you were actually smelling something.
我还以为你真的闻到什么味道

ROSS: Do it again! MONICA: All right!
- 再演一次! - 再演一次!

CHANDLER: That was so good! ROSS: Do it again.
- 太棒了! - 再来一次!

"Damn it, Braverman! It's right there on the chart!"
〝可恶,毕佛曼,就在病历上〞

I gotta get to work. I got a big dinosaur bone to inspect.
我要去上班了 我还有一个恐龙大骨头要检查

No, that's me.
不,那是我

Oh, right.
对喔

ROSS: Oh. CHANDLER: Oh.
哦 哦

Oh, thanks. Couldn't, uh...
谢谢,我没办法…

Is everything okay?
还好吧?

Um, no. Uh-uh. Um...
不好

One of my clients died on the massage table today.
今天我有一个客人死在按摩床上

Oh, my God.
我的天啊

That's a little more relaxed than you want them to get.
你也未免让她太放松了吧

Yeah, uh-huh.
是啊

Um, she was, you know, 82 years old...
她已经82岁了

...and her name was, um, Mrs. Adelman.
她叫做艾道曼太太

Oh, honey.
亲爱的

It's just so strange. You know...
感觉好奇怪

...she probably woke up this morning and thought...
她可能今天早上起床时想〝我先吃点早餐…

...I'll have some breakfast, take a walk, then have my massage.
散个步,然后去按摩一下〞

Little did she know God thought, "Okay, but that's it."
但是她不知道上帝想说〝好的,但是到此为止〞

Oh, but the weirdest thing was...
但是最诡异的一件事就是…

...I was cleansing her aura when it happened.
她死的时候,我正在帮她清理灵气

And when her spirit left her body...
当她的灵魂离开身体…

...I don't think it went very far.
我不认为它走远了

What do you mean?
这是什么意思?

I think it went into me.
我想它上了我的身

This is so hard.
真的好难喔

I can't decide between lamb or duck.
我没法决定要选羊肉还是鸭肉

Well, lambs are scarier.
羊肉比较恐怖

Or the movie would've been called Silence of the Ducks.
要不然那部电影就会叫做沉默的鸭子

Okay, who ordered what?
好了,谁点了什么?

I had the half-drunk cappuccino with the lipstick on the rim.
我的是喝了一半的杯缘还有口红印的卡布奇诺

And this with the cigarette butt in it, is that decaf?
这杯里面有烟屁股的 是无咖啡因的吗?

Oh, God.
我的天啊

You're so uptight about your mom coming.
我真不相信你妈过来 你会这么紧张

I know. I just don't want her to think that because...
我知道,我不想让她那样认为只是因为

...I didn't marry Barry my life is crap.
我没嫁给巴瑞 我的人生就是垃圾

Talk about crap, just listen to Stella Neidman...
说到完了,你该听听史黛拉·尼德曼

...tell her story about Rod Steiger for the hundredth time.
不停地重复她跟罗德·史戴格的事

Uh, Pheebs? How long do you think this lady will be with us?
菲比?你觉得这位女士会跟我们在一起多久?

I don't know. She obviously has some unfinished business.
不知道,她一定有未完成的愿望

Sit up!
坐直!

There she is!
她在那边

- Mom! SANDRA: Hey, sweetie!
- 妈! - 我的小乖乖!

So this is where you work!
这就是你工作的地方

Oh, it's wonderful!
真是太棒了

Is it a living room? Is it a restaurant? Who can tell?
这是客厅?还是餐厅? 谁分得出来呢?

I guess that's the fun.
我想乐趣就在这里吧

Pretty much. Here, meet my friends.
差不多啦,这是我的朋友

Monica! You look gorgeous!
摩妮卡,你看起来真美

Oh, my! The last time I saw you, it was eat or be eaten.
天啊,我上次看到你 你还在拼了命地吃

Uh, this is Joey.
这位是乔伊

This is Phoebe.
这位是菲比

This is Chandler.
这位是钱德

You remember Ross?
你记得罗斯吧?

- Oh, hello, Ross. - Hi, Mrs. Green.
- 你好,罗斯 - 你好,葛林太太

What do you think of my daughter, in the apron...
你们觉得我女充如何? 穿着围裙…

...with the big job!
有份大事业!

Oh, Mom!


If you didn't pour the coffee, no one would have anything to drink.
如果你不倒咖啡,大家都别想喝

Believe me, sometimes that happens.
相信我,有时真的会这样

This is just so exciting! You know, I never worked.
这真的太让人兴奋了 我从来都没工作过

I went from my father's house to the sorority house...
我从我父亲的家直接到姊妹会宿含

...to my husband's house. I am just so proud of you!
然后到我丈夫家,我真是以你为傲

Really?
真的?

I know who you remind me of.
我知道你让我想起谁

Evelyn Durmer.
艾芙林·邓末

That's before the lousy face-lift. Now she looks like Soupy Sales.
她做拉皮手术失败之前 现在她长得像苏比·赛尔斯

Pheebs? Ha, ha. Who's Evelyn Durmer?
菲比?艾芙林·邓末是谁?

I don't know. Who's Soupy Sales?
我不知道,谁是苏比·赛尔斯?

SANDRA: Oh, my God!
我的天!

There's an unattractive nude man playing the cello.
那边有一个丑男光着身子在拉大提琴

Just be glad he's not playing a smaller instrument.
还好他没有演奏小一点的乐器

You have some life here, sweetie!
你的生活真棒,小乖乖

Mom, I realize you were upset when I didn't marry Barry...
妈,我知道你和爸爸都很生气 我没嫁给巴瑞

...and get the house in the suburbs with all the security.
住在郊区的大房子里,有保全

This is just so much better for me.
但是这对我来说好多了

I know. You didn't love Barry, honey.
我知道,你不爱巴瑞

And I've never seen you this happy.
我从没看你这么快乐过

I look at you and I think, "This is what I want."
我看着你,然后想〝这就是我想要的〞

For me.
是说我吧

Well, not just for you.
不只是你

What do you mean?
什么意思?

I'm, uh, considering leaving your father.
我正考虑离开你爸爸

All right, tell me if this is too cute.
好了,告诉我这是不是太赞了

Lesbian wedding, chicken breasts.
女同志婚礼,鸡胸肉

Oh, God. I think I'm gonna be sick.
天啊,我想我快吐了

What? It's not like I'm putting little nipples on them.
怎样?我又没在上面加小乳头

- You had no idea? - None.
- 你不知道他们感情不好? - 不知道

They didn't fight?
- 他们不常吵架? - 才不会

No, they didn't even talk to each other.
他们根本不说话

How was I suppose to know they were having problems?
我怎么会知道他们出问题?

You know, in my day, divorce was not an option.
在我的年代,是不能离婚的

Hey, look who's up!
看是谁来了!

I just can't believe this is happening.
我真不敢相信会发生这种事

When I was little, all parents got divorced.
我小时候,每个人的父母都在离婚

I figured as an adult, I wouldn't have to worry about it.
我想我已经长大了 就不用担心这个问题

Can't you look at this as flattering?
你可以把这件事当做是种赞美吗?

She just wants to be like you.
她这么做是因为想跟你一样

Well, couldn't she have just copied my haircut?
她不能模仿我的发型就好了吗?

When my parents divorced, they sent me to a shrink...
我父母离婚时 他们要我去看心理医师

...and she told me that kids blame themselves.
她跟我说孩子都会责怪自己

But in your case, it's actually kind of true.
但你的状况还真是这样

Oh, that's him.
他来了

Damn. My mail-order grandfather hasn't come yet.
可恶,我邮购订的爷爷还没寄到

- Phoebe? - Hi, Mr. Adelman.
- 菲比? - 你好,艾道曼先生

- Nice to see you. - Thanks for coming.
- 很高兴见到你 - 谢谢你过来

That's okay. Although you did cut into my busy day of sitting.
没关系,尽管你的确打扰了我忙碌的呆坐一天

Um, do you wanna sit?
要不要坐下?

No, I spent most of my morning trying to stand up.
不用了,我花了 整个早上试着站起来

What can I do for you, my dear?
有什么事情需要帮忙?

Okay, I don't know how to say this, but, um...
好吧,我不知道该怎么说

...I think when your wife's spirit left her body...
我认为当你太太的灵魂脱离身体时

...it, um, kind of stuck around...
有一点困在…

...in me.
我的身体里

You're saying my wife is in you?
你说我老婆附在你身上?

Yeah. You don't have to believe me, but...
对,你不用相信我,但是…

...um, can you think of any unfinished business she had?
你知道她有什么没完成的愿望吗?

Any reason to hang around?
她逗留人间的原因?

I don't know what to say.
我不知道该怎么说

All I can think of is that...
我唯一想到的就是…

...she used to say that before she died, she wanted to see everything.
她常说在死之前 她想要看遍世间所有事

- Everything? - Everything.
- 所有事? - 所有事

Whoa. That's a lot of stuff.
这样很多耶

Oh, wait, I...
等等…

I remember she also said she wanted to sleep with me one last time.
我记得她也说 她想跟我上最后一次床

I'm sorry. There's laughing in my head.
对不起,我脑袋里出现笑声

Worth a shot, huh?
值得一试,对吧?

SANDRA: Ha, ha. Look at this.
你看这个

These are all Halloween, three years ago.
这些是三年前的万圣节

Oh, and look, here's Barry.
你看,巴瑞在这里

He came straight from the office?
他从办公室直接过去?

Oh, no. That was his costume.
不,那是他的变装服

See, he's actually an orthodontist, but he came as a regular dentist.
他其实是牙齿矫正医师 但是他装扮成一般牙医

Um, you guys?
两位?

Remember when I said that I don't need your help?
记得我之前说 谢谢,我不需要你们帮忙?

Actually, I think you said:
你其实是说…

"Don't touch that and get out of my kitchen."
〝别趣那个,滚出我的厨房〞

Really? Weird. Anyway...
真的?真奇怪,不管怎样…

I planned really well. I planned and planned.
我计划得很好,计划再计划

I just didn't plan enough time to do it.
结果我没有计划足够的时间真正煮出来

- You want some help? - If you want.
- 你需要帮忙吗? - 你想帮的话

- Hey. MONICA: Hey.
- 大家好 - 你好

What a day.
好累的一天

I took her everywhere.
我带她到处跑

The Museum of Modern Art, Rockefeller Center...
现代艺术博物馆、洛克斐勒中心

...the Statue of Liberty.
自由女神像

She's still with you?
她还跟着你?

Yes. I guess she hasn't seen everything yet.
对啊,我想她还没看完吧

Be right back. She has to go to the bathroom again.
我马上回来,她又得跑厕所了

Such a pretty face!
这脸蛋真漂亮

Oh, this is so much fun. Just the girls.
真的好好玩喔,只有女生

Do you know what we should do? Does anybody have any marijuana?
你知道我们该做什么? 你们有大麻吗?

God!
天啊!

Look, no one's smoking pot around all this food.
听着,不准在这些食物旁抽大麻

Well, that's fine.
那就算了

I never did it. I just thought I might.
我从来没抽过,我只是想抽抽看

What's new in sex?
有没有新的性爱招式?

What's new in sex?
有没有新的性爱招式?

The only man I've been with is your father.
我只跟你爸在一起过

I'm dicing. I'm dicing. I don't hear anything.
我在切,我在切,什么都没听到

This is no offense to your dad, but I was thinking...
这不是不尊重你爸,但是我在想…

...there might be more.
可能有更精釆的

You know what? I cannot have this conversation with you.
你知道吗?我不能跟你谈这话题

All right.
好啦

You come here and drop this bomb on me before you even tell Daddy.
你还没告诉爸爸 就来先跟我丢这个炸弹

Do you want my blessing? Want me to talk you out of it?
难道你要我祝福你? 要我说服你不要这样?

Then what do you want?
那你到底想怎样?

I guess I figured you would understand.
我想只有你会了解

Why on earth would I understand this?
为什么我会了解?

You didn't marry your Barry, honey.
你没嫁给你的巴瑞,女儿

But I married mine.
但是我嫁给我的

Oh.


We're in trouble. We've only got 12 hours and 36 minutes left.
各位,我们有麻烦了 只剩下12小时36分

Move, move, move!
动作快…

I feel like you should have German subtitles.
摩妮卡 我觉得你应该加上德语字慕

Joey, speed it up!
乔伊, 加快速度

I'm sorry! It's the pigs! They're reluctant to get in the blanket!
对不起,都是猪的关系! 它们不想被卷进去!

How did this happen? I thought you had this planned out.
怎么会这样?你不是都计划好了?

Do you want me to cry?
你要我哭吗?

Is that what you want?
你就是想要我哭吗?

Do you wanna see me cry?
你想看我哭吗?

Sir, no, sir!
不想,长官!

All right, you!
好了,你!

No. Look, I told you, I am not a part of this thing.
不,听着,我跟你说过 这件事我不参与

Look, Ross. I know you have issues with Carol and Susan, and I feel for you.
罗斯,我知道你跟卡萝和苏珊之问有心结,我很同情你

But if you don't help, I'm gonna take those hot dogs...
但如果你不帮忙 我就要拿那些热狗…

...and create an appetizer called "Pigs In Ross."
创作一道开胃菜叫做罗斯热狗卷

All right, ball a melon!
好,挖香瓜球!

How come I'm stuck dicing when he gets to ball a melon?
为什么我得切丁 他只要挖香瓜球?

- How's it going? - Great! Right on schedule.
- 进行得怎么样? - 很好,照进度进行

Got my happy helpers.
我有快乐的帮手

That's fine. Whatever.
很好,随便啦

What's wrong?
怎么了?

Nothing.
没事

Okay, everything. I think we're calling off the wedding.
好吧,有事,我们要取消婚礼了

You're still gonna pay me, right?
你还是会付我钱吧?

Or something a little less selfish.
或是不要那么自私

What's the matter? What happened?
卡萝,怎么了?发生什么事?

My parents called to say they weren't coming.
- 我父母今天下午打电话说他们不来 - 天啊

I knew they were having trouble with this, but...
我知道他们不能接受这件事

...they're my parents. They're supposed to give me away.
- 但他们是我父母,应该把我嫁出去 - 我很遗憾

Susan and I fought because I said maybe we should call it off.
苏珊和我大吵一架 我说应该取消婚礼

She said, "This isn't for them. It's for us."
她说〝这不是为了他们 是为了我们〞

And if I couldn't see that, we should cancel the wedding.
如果我们不能认知这一点 那就应该取消婚礼

I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么做

I, uh, can't believe I'm gonna say this, but I think Susan's right.
我不敢相信我会这么说 但是苏珊说的对

You do?
真的?

Do you love her? And don't be too emphatic about this.
你爱她吗?不需要太强调这件事

Of course I do.
我当然爱她

Well then, that's it.
那就是了

If George and Adelaide can't accept that, then the hell with them.
如果乔治和艾德莱 不能接受,那就别管他们

If my parents didn't want me to marry you...
如果我父母不希望我娶你…

...no way that would've stopped me.
他们无法阻止我

Look, this is your wedding.
这是你的婚礼

Do it.
就结吧

You're right. Of course you're right.
你说对了,你当然是对的

So we're back on?
我们继续罗?

We're back on.
我们继续

You heard the woman! Peel! Chop! Devil!
你们听到她说的,剥!切!剁!

Can't believe I lost two minutes.
真不敢相信我损失了两分钟

It just seems so futile.
看起来很没希望

You know? All these women, and nothing!
你知道吗?这么多女人跟没有一样

I feel like Superman without my powers, you know?
我觉得好像 失去神力的超人,了吗?

I have the cape, and yet I cannot fly.
我有披风却不能飞

Well, now you understand how I feel every single day.
现在你知道我每天有什么感觉了

The world is my lesbian wedding.
这个世界就是我的女同志婚礼

Butterscotch?
要吃奶油糖吗?

No one?
没人要吃?

All right, you'll be sorry later.
好吧,你们等下会后悔的

ALL: Aw.


- Thank you. - Anytime.
- 谢谢你 - 不客气

Ross.
罗斯

Nothing makes God happier...
没有一件事会让神更快乐…

...than when two people, any two people, come together in love.
两个人,不管是怎样的两个人 能够彼此因爱而结合

Friends, family, we're gathered here today...
亲朋好友,我们今天齐聚一堂

...to join Carol and Susan in holy matrimony.
参加卡萝和苏珊神圣的婚礼

Oh, my God.
我的天

Now I've seen everything!
现在我什么都看过了!

Whoa, she's gone.
喔,她走了

She's gone.
她走了

Go ahead, get married. Go, go!
继续结婚吧,快点

Strangers in the night Exchanging glances


Wondering in the night


MONICA: Would you look at them?
你看看她们

Yeah. Can't help but.
对,忍不住不看

How's that pig-in-the-blanket working out for you?
你觉得这个热狗卷好不好吃?

I wrapped those bad boys.
那是我卷的喔

- I miss Rose. - Oh, yeah?
- 我好想萝丝 - 是吗?

I know it's kind of weird, but she was a big part of my life...
我知道有点奇怪 但是她是我生命很重要的一部分

I don't know, I feel alone.
不知道,我觉得好寂寞

You know, I, uh, couldn't help overhearing what you just said.
我刚不小心听到你说的话

I think it's time you forget about Rose, move on with your life.
我想你应该忘记萝丝 继续过你的人生

How about we get you a drink?
我们去帮你拿杯酒好吗?

Okay. So nice!
好啊,你真好

I shouldn't even bother coming up with a line, right?
我连想句搭讪的话都不用,对吗?

RACHEL: Hey, Mom, having fun?
妈,好玩吗?

Am I! I just danced with a wonderfully large woman.
我刚跟一个很棒的魁梧女人跳舞

And three other girls made eyes at me over at the buffet.
还有三个女生 在自助餐吧跟我抛媚眼

I'm not saying it's something I wanna pursue...
我不是说这是我想追求的东西

...but it's nice to know I have options.
但是很高兴知道我还有别的选择

Ahem, there's more alcohol, right?
还有酒对吧?

How you doing?
你好吗?

Okay.
很好

You did a good thing today.
你今天做了好事

You wanna dance?
要不要跳舞?

No, that's fine.
不用,没关系

Come on.
来嘛

I'll let you lead.
我让你带舞

Okay.
好吧

Look, penis, schmenis!
听着,有没有鸟不重要

Okay? We're all people.
好吗?我们都是人

Which one of us is gonna be the first one to get married?
我们之中谁会最先结婚?

Mon, I was married.
摩妮卡,我结过婚了

- Yeah, me too, technically. - I had a wedding.
- 我也是,技术上来说 - 我办过婚礼

Just trying to start a discussion.
好吧,我只想找话聊

Which one do you think will be the last to get married?
我知道了 我们之中谁会最晚结婚?

Isn't Ben in this?
小班也有算吧?

- Of course! - Absolutely.
- 当然 -一定是的

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.