RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第二季 第八集 S02E08 The One with the List / 清单

老友记/六人行/Friends 第二季 第八集 S02E08 The One with the List / 清单

Ross makes a list of pros and cons to decide whether to be with Julie or Rachel. Meanwhile, Monica gets a job making food with a disgusting synthetic chocolate substitute. 罗斯做了一个决定是否要与朱莉或瑞秋的利弊清单。同时,莫妮卡工作作出令人讨厌的合成巧克力替代食物。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

- Ross kissed me. - No!
- 罗斯吻了我 - 不会吧

Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
喔,天啊…

It was unbelievable!
太不可思议了

Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
喔,天啊…

We wanna hear everything.
我们要听整个经过

Monica, get the wine and unplug the phone.
摩妮卡 你去拿酒,把电话拔掉

- Okay. - Rachel.
- 好 - 瑞秋,结局好吗?

Does this end well or do we need to get tissues?
还是我们得准备卫生纸?

- Oh, it ended very well. - Oh.
超完美的结局

Do not start without me! Do not start without me!
等我来再开始! 等我来再开始!

Okay. All right. Let's hear about the kiss.
告诉我们接吻的事

Was it like a soft brush against your lips...
他是轻轻吻你的嘴唇?

...or was it like a, you know, "I gotta have you now" kind of thing?
还是〝我想立刻拥有你〞 那样的吻?

Well, at first it was really intense, you know? And then...
刚开始真的很急迫,然后…

Oh, God. And then we just sort of sunk into it.
天啊,后来我们就融化在一起

Oh... So, okay, was he holding you? Or were his hands on your back?
好,他是抱着你的吗? 还是把手放在你背后?

No, actually, ahem, first they started out on my waist...
不,事实上 刚开始他手放在我腰上

...and then they slid up and then they were in my hair.
然后游移上来到我的头发

- Oh. PHOEBE: Oh.
- 噢 - 噢

And, uh...
还有,呃

And then I kissed her.
后来我吻了她

Tongue?
舌吻?

- Yeah. - Cool.
- 没错 - 太酷了

All right, check out this bad boy!
好了,看看这个坏孩子

Twelve megabytes of RAM, 500-megabyte hard drive...
12MB记忆体 500MB硬碟

...built-in spreadsheet capabilities...
可处理试算表

...and a modem that transmits at over 28,000 BPS.
一个每秒传输超过两万八千位元的数据机

Wow. What are you gonna use it for?
你要拿来做什么?

Games and stuff.
打电玩之类的

There are no jobs. There are no jobs for me.
没工作 没有适合我的工作

Oh, wait, here's one. Uh...
喔,等等,这里有一个

- Would you be willing to cook naked? - There's an ad for a naked chef?
- 你可以裸体煮菜吗? - 有人要找裸体厨师吗?

No, but if you're willing to cook naked, then you might be willing to dance naked.
不,但如果你可以裸体煮菜 那或许就能裸体跳舞

- And then... - Mm.
然后呢…

- Hi. - Hey.
- 嗨 - 嗨

MONICA: Hey. - Oh, so how'd you make out last night?
- 嘿 - 你昨晚亲热得怎么样?

That is funny. That is painfully funny.
很好笑,好笑到令人痛苦

No, wait, wait.
不,等等

Yeah, that's just painful.
没错,就只是令人痛苦

Wait a minute. I thought last night was great.
等等,我以为昨晚很棒

Yeah, it was. But I get home, okay...
是没错,但我回到家

...and I see Julie's saline solution on my night table...
看到茱莉放在我桌上的食盐水

...and I think, "Oh, my God. What the hell am I doing?"
我就想〝天啊,我是在干什么?〞

I mean, here I am with Julie, this incredible, great woman...
我跟茱莉这么棒的女人在一起

...who I care about and who cares about me...
彼此关怀珍惜

...and am I just gonna throw all that away?
而我就那样抛弃一切吗?

You got all that from saline solution?
一瓶食盐水就给你这么大的启示?

Wait a minute. We're talking about Rachel here. You and Rachel.
等等,我们谈的是瑞秋 你跟瑞秋的事

Believe me, I've been dreaming about me and Rachel for 10 years.
相信我,我梦想跟瑞秋在一起有十年了

But now I'm with Julie.
但现在我跟菜莉在一起

You know? So it's like, me and Julie, me and Rachel.
就是〝选茱莉好,还是瑞秋?〞

Me and Julie, me and Rach...
茱莉好?瑞秋好?

Rachel! Rachel.
瑞秋,瑞秋

- Hey, you. - How are you?
- 嘿,你好 - 你好吗?

Good. How are you?
- 很好,你呢? - 很好

- Good. Um... RACHEL: Good.
很好

- Hi, honey. - Hi, Julie. Hi, Julie?
- 嗨,亲爱的 - 嗨,菜莉,茱莉?

ROSS: Julie!
菜莉!

Um, how are you?
你好吗?

- Good. ROSS: Good.
- 很好 - 很好

So everybody's here.
所以大伙儿都在这儿

Everybody's good.
大伙儿都很好

Were you gonna play something?
你要弹点什么吗,菲比?

- Oh. Well, actually... - Play it!
- 事实上… - 弹吧!

PHOEBE: Oh.


All right.
好吧

- Julie, I didn't know you wore lenses. - What?
- 茱莉,我不知道你戴眼镜 - 什么?

Shh.


PHOEBE: Okay. Um, hi.
好的,各位好

Hello. Hi. Okay.
哈罗,各位好,可以了

So, um... Ahem.
所以,恩

This is a song, um, about a love triangle...
这是一首关于三角恋爱的歌

...between three people I made up.
发生在我虚构的三个人物之间

Um, it's called, um, "Two of Them Kissed Last Night."
歌名是《其中两人昨晚接吻了》

[SINGING] There was a girl We'll call her Betty
有个女孩名叫贝蒂

And a guy Let's call him Neil
还有个叫尼尔的男孩

Now I can't stress This point too strongly
我想特别郑重声明…

This story isn't real
这故事不是真的

Now our Neil must decide Who will be the girl that he casts aside?
现在尼尔必须决定 他要放弃哪个女孩?

Will Betty be the one Who he loves truly?
是他深爱的那个贝蒂?

Or will it be the one Who we'll call Loolie?
还是我们叫狐狸精的那个?

He must decide He must decide
他必须决定 他必须决定

Even though I made him up He must decide
虽然那是虚构故事 但他必须决定

Well, this is a nice résumé.
这履历写得很好 很好,很好

Nice, nice, nice.
很好,很好

[SPEAKS IN SPANISH THEN CHUCKLES]
令人印象深刻

Uh, Mr. Rastatter, what does this job entail? The ad wasn't clear.
莱斯特先生,这工作要做什么? 广告里没说清楚

Mockolate.
摩克力

- I'm sorry? - Mockolate.
- 什么? - 摩克力 巧克力的人工替代品

It's a synthetic chocolate substitute.
巧克力的人工替代品

Ooh.


- Well, go ahead, try a piece. - Oh.
你尝一块试试

Yeah, we think that Mockolate is even better than chocolate.
我们认为摩克力比巧克力更好吃

- All right. - Ha, ha.
好的

Mm.


Yeah. Ha-ha-ha.
对吧

I love how it crumbles.
我喜欢它碎掉的感觉

- You see, chocolate doesn't do that. - Ha-ha-ha. No, ma'am.
- 那是巧克力不会有的 - 是啊

Anyhoo, we should be getting our FDA approval any day now.
我们很快就能得到食品认证

RASTATTER: Ha-ha-ha.
哈哈哈

- Hopefully, in time for Thanksgiving. - Mm.
希望赶得上感恩节前上市

See, the way we look at it, chocolate dominates...
我们是这么想的 巧克力垄断了…

...your major food-preparation holidays. Easter, Christmas, what have you.
主要的年节市场 比如说复活节、圣诞节

- Mm-hm. - But we think given the right marketing...
但我们相信只要有适当行销

...we can make Thanksgiving the Mockolate holiday.
我们可以让感恩节 变成摩克力的节日

Wow.


- Aren't you gonna swallow that? - Ha, ha.
你不吞下去吗?

- Just waiting for it to stop bubbling. - Oh.
我在等泡泡消失

Yeah. Isn't that great?
是啊,那很棒对吧?

- Mm. RASTATTER: Ha-ha-ha.
- 唔 - 哈哈哈

Well, anyhoo, um...
这个,不管怎么,恩

...we're looking for chefs who can create Thanksgiving-themed recipes.
总之,我们想找个能创作感恩节食谱的大厨

You interested?
你有兴趣吗?

Abso...
当…

Ahem... . Lutely!
然!

See, I love creating new recipes, I love Thanksgiving, and, well, now...
我喜欢创作食谱,也喜欢感恩节 现在…

...I love Mockolate.
我还爱上摩克力

- Really? - Mm.
真的?

Especially that aftertaste. You know, I tell you...
尤其是那余味,我敢说…

...that'll last you till Christmas.
可以撑到圣诞节

How about Mockolate mousse?
摩克力慕思如何?

It's not...
感觉…

...very Thanksgiving-y.
不像感恩节

Okay, how about Pilgrim Mockolate mousse?
那么清教徒摩克力慕思呢?

What makes it Pilgrim?
跟清教徒有何关系?

We'll put buckles on it.
我们在上面放扣环

- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿

- Hey. - Did Ross call?
-嘿 - 罗斯有来电吗?

MONICA: No, I'm sorry.
很遗憾没有

Why didn't he call?
他为何没打电话?

He's gonna stay with Julie.
他要跟茱莉一起,对吧?

He's gonna stay with her and she'll be:
他会选择她而她会说

"Hi, I'm Julie. Ross picked me.
〝嗨,我是茱莉,罗斯选择我

We'll get married and have lots of kids and dig up stuff together!"
我们会结婚生子一起老死!〞

No offense, but that sounds nothing like her.
我无意冒犯 但听起来一点都不像她

I don't know what I'll do. What am I gonna do? This is like a complete nightmare!
我不知道该怎么办,我该怎么办? 这真是个梦魇

Oh, I know. This must be so hard. "Oh, no! Two women love me!
我知道这一定很难 〝不要啊,有两个女人爱我

They're both gorgeous and sexy, my wallet's too small for my 50s...
她们两个都很漂亮又性感 我的钱包太小装不下钱

...and my diamond shoes are too tight!"
我的钻石鞋也太紧了!〞

- Hey, here's a thought, Ross... - Don't ever touch the computer.
- 我想到了,罗斯… - 别碰我的电脑!别碰电脑!

Ross, listen. I got two words for you:
罗斯,你听着 我有两个字送给你

Threesome.
三人行

Right, look. Let's get logical about this. We'll make a list.
好,我们理性一点 列张清单

"Rachel and Julie: Pros and Cons."
写出瑞秋和茱莉的优缺点

- Oh. - Oh.
- 噢 - 噢

We'll put their names in bold with different fonts...
她们的名字可以用不同的字体

...and I can use different colors for each column.
还能用不同颜色的栏位显示

Can't we just use a pen?
不能用写的吗?

No, Amish boy.
不行,古早人

Let's start with the cons because they're more fun.
我们先从缺点开始,那比较好玩

Ha-ha-ha. Rachel first.
先说瑞秋吧

I don't know.
不知道

I mean...
我觉得…

All right, I guess you can say she's a little spoiled sometimes.
好吧,我想你可以说她有时候有点大小姐

You could say that.
没有错

ROSS: Yeah.


I guess, you know, sometimes she's a little ditzy, you know?
有时候她还有点三八

And I've seen her be a little too into her looks.
有时候她也太爱漂亮了

Uh. Oh, and Julie and I have a lot in common...
茱莉和我有很多共同点

...because we're both paleontologists, right?
因为我们都是古生物学家

But Rachel's just a waitress.
瑞秋只是个服务生

Waitress.
服务生

Got it. You guys wanna play "Doom"?
了解,你们想玩《毁灭战士》吗?

Or we could keep doing this.
我们也可以继续写

What else?
还有什么?

I don't know.
我不知道

Oh, her ankles are a little chubby.
喔,她的脚踝有点肉肉的

CHANDLER: Okay, let's do Julie.
好吧,说说茱莉吧

What's wrong with her?
她有何缺点?

She's not Rachel.
她不是瑞秋

MONICA: Okay. This is pumpkin pie with a Mockolate crust.
好,这是南瓜派加碎摩克力月

This is Mockolate cranberry cake, and these are Mockolate-chip cookies.
这是摩克力蔓越莓蛋糕 那是碎摩克力饼干

Just like the Indians served.
就像当初印地安人做的那样

Oh, my God!
喔,天啊

"Oh, my God" good?
是好吃的意思吗?

Oh, my God! I can't believe you let me put this in my mouth.
喔,天啊 我不敢相信你让我吃这种东西

Oh! Ugh!
噢!呃!

Sweet Lord! Oh, this is what evil must taste like!
老天爷! 恶魔一定是这味道

I'm telling you, this thing won't print.
我告诉你 这东西印不出来

Yes, I pressed that button, like, 100 times.
是的,我按那按钮一百次了

You know, for a hotline, you're not so hot.
这是哪门子的热线电话?

What is that in the background?
那是什么声音?

Are you watching Star Trek?
你在看《星舰迷航记》?

Hey.


So how'd it go with Julie? Did you break her heart?
你跟茱莉如何,她很伤心吗?

Yes.
是啊

It was horrible. She cried, I cried. She threw things, they hit me.
真是可怕,她哭了我也哭了 她丢东西,丢到我

Mm.


I did the right thing.
我做了正确的事

So Spock actually hugs his father?
史波克真的抱了他父亲?

Hey, do you guys have...?
嘿,你们有…

- Hi. - Hi. - Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨 - 嗨

Where you going?
你要去哪儿?

I just got back from, uh...
我刚回来…

From Julie's.
从茱莉那儿

Oh.


No, no.
不,不

Uh, it's not what you think. Um...
不是你想的那样

It's the other thing.
是另一件事

Well, heh, ahem, what's the other thing? What do I think?
什么另外的事? 我想什么?

Well, uh...
这个嘛…

He broke up with Julie!
他跟茱莉分手了

Well, go hug her, for God's sakes!
快去抱她 看在上天的份上

Really?
是真的?

Really.
真的

It's always been you, Rach.
- 我爱的一直是你,瑞秋 一喔,天啊

Oh, God.
噢,老天

BOTH: Oh.


Oh.


Oh, this is good.
喔,这太好了

- This is really good. - I know. I know.
- 真是太好了 - 我知道

It's almost...
我几乎…

What do you say we go take a walk? Just us. Not them.
我们去散步好吗? 就我们俩,不跟他们

- Okay. Let me get my coat. - Okay. No, hey, whoa, whoa.
- 我去拿外套 - 好的,不,嘿

I'll get your coat.
- 我去帮你拿 - 好

Okay.


He's going to get my coat. He's going to get my coat, Joey!
他去帮我拿外套,乔伊

Oh, my God, you guys, I can't believe this! This is unbelievable!
我真不敢相信,真是太棒了

- What's that? CHANDLER: What? Nothing!
- 这是什么? - 什么?没什么!

- What? I saw my name. What is it? - No, no, see? See?
- 我看到我的名字,那是什么? - 没有…没有看到!没有看到!

Hey, it's printing!
嘿,能列印了

Hey, it's printing!
嘿,印出来了!

What is it? Let me see!
什么东西?让我看看

Hey, someone order a coat?
有人点了外套吗?

Ross, Chandler wrote something about me and he won't let me see.
罗斯,钱德写了关于我的东西 但不让我看

He won't? He won't!
他不让你看? 他不会让你看的

Because isn't that...
因为那是…

...the short story you were writing?
你写的短篇小说?

Yes, it is a short story...
是的,这篇短篇小说

...that I was writing.
是我写的

And I'm in it? Well, let me read it.
我在里面?那让我看

[IN UNISON] No!
不行!

- Come on! - Hey, uh, why don't you read it to her?
- 拜托 - 嘿,你何不念给她听?

All right.
好吧

"It was summer.
〝那是个夏天

And it was hot.
天气很热

- Rachel was there. - Eh?
瑞秋坐在那儿

A lonely gray couch.
一张孤单的灰色沙发

'Oh, look! ' cried Ned.
尼德大叫〝喔,你看〞

And then the kingdom was his forever. The end!"
然后他进入天国,结束〞

That's it? That's all you wrote? You're the worst writer in the world!
就这样?你只写这样? 你是世界上最糟糕的作家

This isn't funny anymore.
这不好玩

There's something about me on that piece of paper, and I want to see it.
那纸上一定写了我什么,我要看

No, you don't.
不,你不行

All right, you know what? Fine. If you guys wanna be children, that's fine.
好吧,你们要是这么幼雅的话 那就算了

- I do not need to see it! - Ha!
我不要看了

No, no, no!
不不不!

CHANDLER: Go, go, go!
走吧,走!

JOEY: Ooh.


What is this?
这是什么?

CHANDLER: That is...
那是…

JOEY: No, no, no. ROSS: Ah...
不不不 呃

Ross, what is this?
罗斯,这是什么?

CHANDLER: Thank you. JOEY: Good luck.
- 谢了 - 祝你好运

Okay. Just remember how crazy I am about you, okay?
好吧,你只要记住 我有多爱你就行了,好吗?

"Kind of ditzy"?
〝有点三八〞?

Ahem. "Too into her looks"?
〝太爱漂亮〞

"Spoiled"?
〝大小姐〞?

A little spoiled. He was supposed to type "little," the idiot!
是〝有点大小姐〞 那个白痴少打了〝有一点〞

"Just a waitress"?
〝只是个服务生〞?

Now, that was, uh...
那是…

I mean, as opposed to, uh...
我是说,相对于…

The, um... Okay, is this over yet? Rach?
好吧,你饶了我吧,瑞秋?

Ah! I do not have chubby ankles!
我的脚踝没有肉肉的!

No! I... No. Rach, Rach...
不,我…

Okay, look at the other side. Look at Julie's column.
看另一边 看茱莉的那一栏

"She's not Rachem"?
〝她不是瑞球〞?

- No... - What the hell's a Rachem?
〝瑞球〞是什么东西?

- No, no... - Is that some stupid paleontology word...
是古生物学家会用的蠢字眼

...that I wouldn't know because I'm just a waitress?
而我没听过,因为我只是个服务生

No. Rach, come on! Rach...
瑞秋,别这样

Rach! Rach! No, no!
瑞秋…不…

It's "She's not Rachel"! She's not...
那写的是〝她不是瑞秋!〞 她不是…

Rachel?
瑞秋?

My diary. My diary! That's brilliant!
我的日记,太聪明了

If I'd said it was my diary, she wouldn't have made me read it.
如果我说是日记的话 她就不会要我念了

No, that's true. You'd be a great person to have around the day after an emergency.
那倒是真的 你是很好的事后诸葛

I cannot believe Ross even made this list.
我不敢相信罗斯会列这种清单

- I know. - What a dinkus!
- 就是说啊 - 真是个白痴

Hey, cut him some slack. It was Chandler's idea.
别再骂他了 那是钱德的主意

- What? - What?
- 什么? - 什么?

Oh, good. I was hoping that would come up.
很好,我就是在等这一刻

- This was your idea? PHOEBE: What?
- 那是你的主意? - 你在想什么?

Let's get some perspective here, okay? These things happen for a reason.
我们平心而论,好吗? 事出必有因

Yeah. You!
是啊,就是你

All right, Pheebs, back me up here. You believe in that karma crap, don't you?
菲比,帮我一下 你信因果轮回之类的鬼话,不是吗?

Yeah. Listen, by the way, good luck in your next life as a dung beetle.
是啊,顺便祝你下辈子的粪金龟生活幸福

ROSS: Rach! Whoa...
瑞秋

Rach!
瑞秋

Hey! Uh, open up! Please?
打开,好吗?

When somebody does not buzz you in, Ross, that means, "Go away."
你按铃没人应门 那就表示〝滚蛋〞…

That doesn't mean, "Climb up the fire escape."
而不是〝爬救生梯上来〞

I just want to read you something, your "Pro List."
我要告诉你,你的优点

Not interested.
没兴趣

Okay, okay.
好…

"Number one: The way you cry at game shows. Aw.
〝第一:你看益智节目时哭的模样

Number two: How much you love your friends.
第二:你对朋友超好的

Number three: The way you play with your hair when you're nervous.
第三:你紧张时玩头发的模样

Number four: How brave you are for starting your life over.
第四:你能勇敢的展开新生活

Number five: How great you are with Ben.
第五:你对小班超好的

Number six: The way you smell."
第六:你的味道〞

What are you doing?
罗斯,你在干嘛

Joey, you wanna open the window?
乔伊,你可以把窗打开吗?

Oh, yeah.
好啊

- What are you doing out there? - I'm, um...
你在外面干嘛?

My gosh, you must be freezing. You know what you need?
你一定冻坏了 你知道你需要什么吗?

How about a nice, steaming cup of hot Mockolate?
来杯热腾腾的摩克力如何?

Rach, come on, open up.
瑞秋,拜托,请开门

Rach, come on. Come on. You gotta give me another chance.
瑞秋 拜托,你得给我一个机会

No.
不要

- No? - That's what I said.
- 不要? - 没有错

Maybe we should go.
或许我们该走了

No, you don't have to go. We're done talking.
不,不需要,我们讲完了

Rach, come on. I know how you must...
我了解你一定…

No, you don't, Ross.
不,你不懂,罗斯

Imagine the worst things you think about yourself.
想像你自己最糟糕的缺点

Now, how would you feel if the one person that you trusted the most in the world...
你会有何感受? 如果你最信任的人…

...not only thinks them too...
不仅把它们列出来

...but actually uses them as reasons not to be with you.
还以它们做为不跟你在一起的原因

No, but see, I wanna be with you in spite of all those things.
但我想跟你在一起 尽管你有那些缺点

Oh. Well, that's mighty big of you, Ross.
你还真伟大,罗斯 我说,别走!

I said, don't go!
我说,别走!

You know what?
你知道吗?

If things were the other way around, there is nothing you could put on a list...
如果今天是你列单子 不管你在单子上写些什么

...that would ever make me not wanna be with you.
都阻止不了我跟你在一起

Well, then I guess that's the difference between us.
我猜那就是我们之间的差异

See, I'd never make a list.
我是绝不会列清单的

I never know how long you're supposed to wait in this situation before you can talk.
我总是不懂遇到这种情况要等多久才能开口

Maybe a little longer.
或许再等一会儿

In some of these recipes, the quantities may seem a little unusual.
在这些食谱当中 有些用量可能不太寻常

Uh, like these coconut Mockolate holiday nut bars?
比如说椰子摩克力坚果棒

I've indicated four cups of coconut and four cups of crushed nuts...
我用四杯椰子粉和四杯碎坚果

...and only one tablespoon of Mockolate.
但只有一汤匙摩克力

Doesn't matter.
无所谓了

What?
什么?

Our FDA approval didn't come through.
我们的食品认证没有下来

Something about laboratory rats. Huh.
因为白老鼠实验没过

- Oh, gosh, I'm sorry. - Yeah. Well, anyhoo, here's your check.
- 我很遗憾 - 是啊,不过,这是你的支票

Thank you for all you went through.
感谢你这么费心准备

Um, listen, you didn't eat a lot of it while you were cooking, did you?
听着 你在准备时没吃太多吧?

Well, I ate some.
我是吃了一点

Oh, some. That's fine. Some's not a lot.
喔,吃一点没关系 没有很多就好

- Ha-ha-ha. - Okay.
- 哈哈哈 - 好吧

So it doesn't burn when you pee, does it?
你尿尿时没有灼热感吧?

Hello.
哈罗

Hi.


Is that him again?
又是他?

Tell him I'd come to the phone, but my ankles are weighing me down.
告诉他,我想接电话 但我的脚踝重到我走不动

Listen, I don't think this is the best time.
我想这不是好时机

Look, can you do something for me?
你能为我做一件事吗?

Sure. What?
可以啊,做什么?

Okay.
好的

All right.


Music?
听音乐好吗?

- Sure. - Okay.
好啊

WOMAN [ON RADIO]: The next one's dedicated to Rachel from Ross.
下一首是罗斯要献给瑞秋的歌

Rachel, he wants you to know he's sorry for what he did...
瑞秋,他想告诉你 他深感抱歉

...and he hopes you can find it in your heart to forgive him.
他希望你能够原谅他

See the stone set in your eyes


See the thorn twist in your side


I'll wait for you


Sleight of hand and twist of fate


On a bed of nails she makes me wait


And I'll wait without you


WOMAN: Uh, we've just gotten a call from Rachel...
我们刚接到瑞秋来电 她告诉我们罗斯的恶行

...and she told us what Ross did.
她告诉我们罗斯的恶行

It's pretty appalling. And, Ross, if you're listening...
那真是太可怕了 罗斯,如果你在听的话

...I don't wanna play your song anymore.
我不想再播你的歌了

Why don't we devote our time to a couple that stands a chance?
我们何不把时间花在有希望的情侣身上

Avery, Michelle's sorry she hit you with her car...
艾佛瑞,蜜雪儿很抱歉打了你

...and she hopes you two will work it out.
她希望你们俩能够和解

There's a room where


I can go and


Tell my secrets to


In my room


In my room, in my room


In my room


Hi. Thanks for coming in again.
嗨,谢谢你再度过来

Oh, not at all. I have no morals, and I need the cash.
不客气,我没有良心 而且我需要现金

It's like I'm looking in a mirror. Ha-ha-ha.
我好像在照镜子

Anyway, they're called Fish-tachios.
言归正传,这东西叫开心鱼

Now, they taste exactly like pistachios...
吃起来完全像开心果

...but they're made of reconstituted fish bits.
但主要是由重组的小鱼干做的

Here, try one.
来吧,尝尝看

- All right. - You're not allergic to anything?
- 好的 - 你没对什么过敏吧?

- Uh, cat hair. - Oh, sorry.
- 猫毛 - 喔,对不起

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.