RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第二季 第七集 S02E07 The One Where Ross Finds Out / 罗斯发现瑞秋对他有意思

老友记/六人行/Friends 第二季 第七集 S02E07 The One Where Ross Finds Out / 罗斯发现瑞秋对他有意思

A drunken Rachel calls Ross and reveals her feelings for him on his answering machine. Meanwhile, Monica finds work as Chandler's personal trainer. 一个喝醉酒的瑞秋打电话给罗斯展示了她对他的感情在他的答录机。同时,莫妮卡发现当钱德勒的私人教练。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Okay. What is it about me? Do I not look fun enough?
我到底哪里有问题? 不够风趣吗?

Is there something repellent about me?
我到底是哪里惹人嫌?

How was the party?
派对进行得如何?

It couldn't have been worse. A woman literally passed through me.
糟透了 女人都把我当空气一样的穿过去

So, what is it? Am I hideously unattractive?
我真的那么无可救药的不吸引人吗?

No, you are not. You are very attractive.
才不会呢 你很有魅力啊

I go through the exact same thing.
我也有过同样经历

Every time I put on a little weight, I question everything.
每次我变胖时 我都会很没信心,东猜西想

Whoa, whoa.
哇,哇

I've put on a little weight?
我变胖了?

- Did you want to? - Yeah, uh...
- 你要不要…? - 对…

No, not weight. More like insulation.
不是变胖 是变得更稳重

Chandler, I'm unemployed, in dire need of a project.
我现在没工作 我需要找件事做

Wanna work out? I can remake you.
你想锻炼吗? 我可以帮你打造全新的你

Uh, I would, but that might get in the way of my lying-around time.
我很想 但那样我便没时间懒散了

- Please? - Come on, let her do it!
- 拜托嘛 - 好啦,让她帮你啦!

All right. But if we put on spandex...
好吧 但穿上紧身衣之后

...and my boobs are bigger than yours, I'm going home.
若我的胸部比你大就免谈

Your boobs are fine. Look, I never should have said anything. Come here. Come here!
你的胸部不大啦 我真是大嘴巴…过来

Ooh, can't make hands meet!
两只手合抱不起来!

Okay! Let's do it.
来吧!

What?
怎样?

Nothing. Just never seen you in little stretchy pants before.
没事 只是没看过你穿紧身裤

And we're changing.
我去换衣服

- Unh! - Come on, give me five more! - Ugh. Aah!
- 再来五次! - 不!

- Five more!
- 再五次! - 不要!

Five more and I'll flash you.
再五次我就给你看我的胸部

One...
一...

...two...
二...

...two and a half.
二点五…

Just show me one of them.
先给我看一边

Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow.
哦,哦,哦,哦,哦,哦,哦,哦,哦,哦

Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow.
哦,哦,哦,哦,哦

She's insane! The woman is insane.
她疯了 那女人疯了

It's before work, after work, and during work.
上班前、下班后 甚至上班时

She's got me doing butt-clenches at my desk.
她要我在办公桌前练缩臀

And now they won't bring me my mail anymore.
现在,他们不再送邮件给我了

RACHEL: Hey, Pheebs. How'd it go with Scott?
菲比,和史考特约会进行如何?

Oh, um, it was nice. Took him to a romantic restaurant...
很不错 去了一家很浪漫的餐厅…

...ordered champagne. Nice.
点香槟喝 还不错

- The guy still won't put out? - Nope. Zilch. Nothing. Uh-uh.
- 还是没搞头? - 没有,完全没搞头

- Sorry, Pheebs. - Sorry, Pheebs.
- 真遗憾,菲比 - 真遗憾,菲比

Well, look, I don't mind taking it slow. I like him a lot.
我不介意慢慢来 我很喜欢他

He's really interesting, and he's really sweet.
他很风趣又很体贴

Why won't he give it up?
他干嘛不肯放开矜持!?

Maybe he, uh, drives his car on the other side of the road.
搞不好他是〝另外一边的〞

If you know what I mean.
你晓得我的意思…

No. What do you mean? He's not British.
我不懂,什么意思? 他又不是英国人

- Maybe he's gay. - Oh!
或许他是同志

Um, no, I don't think that's the problem.
我觉得不太可能

We went, um, dancing the other night...
我们前几天去跳舞…

...and just the way he held me so close and the way he was looking into my eyes...
…他紧紧抱住我的那个样子还有他凝视我眼睛的样子…

...I just definitely felt something.
让我真的有触电的感觉

Yeah, but how much can you tell from a look?
但是眼神能看出什么呢?

No, I felt it on my hip. I could tell.
我的臀部有感觉到他 我知道的

Yo, Bing! Racquetball in 20 minutes.
哟,宾 二十分钟后去打壁球

Joey, be a pal. Lift up my hand and smack her with it. Heh.
乔伊,行行好 把我的手抬起来揍她一拳

Ooh. Oh, Rachel! Don't look. What?
- 喔,瑞秋!别看! - 什么?

Come on, guys. I don't care. I have a date tonight.
拜托,我才不在乎 我今晚有约会呢

Whoa, whoa, whoa. You have a date? Yeah. Monica's setting me up.
- 你有约会? - 摩妮卡帮我介绍的

Heh, now, what about, uh, Ross and...
那罗斯和…

What? My whole insane jealousy thing?
什么?我很爱乱吃醋的事吗?

Well, you know, as much fun as that was...
尽管这整件事有许多引人入胜之处…

...I've decided to opt for sanity.
我决定还是好好过日子

So you're okay about all this?
你已经不介意罗?

Oh, yeah, come on! I'm moving on.
喔,当然,拜托! 我已释怀了

He can press her up against that window as much as he wants.
他大可将她压在玻璃上用力搓揉…

For all I care, he can throw her through the damn thing.
我才不在意 他可以直接将她从玻璃窗丢进来

- Hi, guys. ALL: Hey.
- 嗨,各位 - 嘿

Monica, I figured I'd come by tomorrow and pick up Fluffy's old cat toys, okay?
摩妮卡,我明早过来拿毛毛的玩具

Only if you say his full name.
你得说出他的全名才行

Can I come over tomorrow and pick up Fluffy Meowington's cat toys?
我明天是否能过来拿喵毛毛的旧玩具?

- All right. - You're getting a cat?
- 好的 - 你要养猫?

Actually, we're getting a cat. Heh.
事实上,是我们要养的

- Together? - Uh-huh.
一起?

- Both of you? Together? ROSS: Yup.
- 你们俩?一起? - 对

It'll live with Ross half the time and me half the time.
他一半时间和我住 一半时间和他住

Oh, well...
喔…

...isn't that just lovely? Ha, ha.
可真幸福耶

That's something the two of you will be able to enjoy...
你们俩将可以…

...for a really, really, really long time.
享受这种感觉好长好长一段时间呢

- Hopefully. RACHEL: Oh, wow.
希望如此

Whoa! Look at that. I gotta go! I got a date!
哎呀,我得走了! 我要去约会呢!

With a man. Ahem, okay.
和男人约会 好吧

You guys have a really, uh, good night...
祝你们大家晚安…

...and you two have a, uh, really good cat. Heh.
祝你们俩找到一只很棒的猫

We're not supposed to take these when we leave.
离开店时不能把这拿走的

I don't know if Monica told you... ...but this the first date I've gone on since my divorce.
摩妮卡大概告诉过你 这是我离婚之后第一次约会

So if I seem a little nervous... ...I am.
我或许有点紧张 事实上我是的

How long do cats live?
猫能活多久?

- I'm sorry? - Cats. How long do they live?
- 什么? - 猫通常能活几年?

Figuring you don't throw them under a bus or something?
如果不是把他们丢到巴士底下的话…

Um, maybe 15, 16 years. Well, that's just great.
- 大概十五、六年吧 - 那可真好啊

- Um, cheers. - Mm.
干杯!

Right. Clink. Heh.
是啊…当!

Monica told you I was cuter than this, didn't she?
摩妮卡把我形容得比本人帅 是吧?

Oh, no, Michael, it's not you.
噢,不,麦可 和你没关系…

Sorry. It's just... It's this thing.
对不起,是这样的…

It's probably not as bad as it sounds...
或许听起来很奇怪…

...but this friend of mine is getting a cat with his girlfriend.
但我有个朋友和他的女朋友正打算养一只猫

Oh, that does sound...
喔,那的确是…

- Huh. - He just started going out with her.
他才刚和她交往

Ahem. Is this guy, uh, an old boyfriend?
他是你前任男友吗?

Yeah, he wishes.
他想喔!

Oh, I'm sorry. Look at me.
真抱歉,我真失礼

Okay, Michael, let's talk about you.
麦可,咱们来谈谈你吧

- All right. - Okay. Okay?
- 好的 - 好的

So...
所以…

Did you ever get a pet with a girlfriend?
你曾经和女友一起养过宠物吗?

- So I figured it out. - What?
- 我终于想出究竟是怎么回事了 - 什么?

Why Scott doesn't want to sleep with me.
为什么史考特不肯和我上床

'Cause I'm not sexy enough.
因为我不够性感

Heh, Phoebe, that's crazy.
菲比,那太扯了吧

When I first met you, you know what I said to Chandler?
我刚认识你时,你知道我怎么对钱德说的吗?

- Mm-mm. - I said, "Excellent butt, great rack."
我说“前突后翘,有看头”

Really? That's so sweet.
真的吗?你真好

I mean, I'm officially offended. But that's so sweet.
我觉得很被冒犯 不过还是挺好的

Look, if you wanna know what the deal is, you're gonna have to ask him.
如果你真想知道实情 你得亲自问他

You're right. You're right.
你说得对,没错

Ugh, you are so yum!
你好可爱喔!

I mean, it's a cat, you know? It's a cat.
只不过是一只猫,你知道? 只是只猫

Why can't they get one of those bugs? One of those fruit flies.
他们干嘛不养虫子? 养果蝇嘛

Those things that live for a day. What are they called? What are they called?
那种只活一天的 叫什么来着?

- Fruit flies? - Yes!
- 果蝇? - 没错!

- Thank you. - Would you like any dessert?
谢谢你

No! No dessert.
- 你们要吃甜点吗? - 不要!不要甜点

Just the check. Please.
我们要买单,拜托!

Oh, no. You're not having fun, are you?
喔,糟糕 和我约会很不好玩吧?

No, no, I am.
不、不,很好玩…

But only because I've been playing the movie Diner in my head.
因为两小时来,我脑海里不停的放映电影《餐馆》的情节

Oh, look at me.
喔,我真是的…

Look at me.
瞧瞧我

Oh, I'm on a date with a really great guy.
我正在和一个很棒的男人约会…

All I can think about is Ross... ...and his cat...
我心里却只想着罗斯和他的猫…

...and his Julie.
还有他的茱莉

I just want to get over him. God, why can't I do that?
我只想忘了他 为什么我办不到呢?

Oy.


Look, I've been through a divorce. Trust me, you're gonna be fine.
我离过婚 相信我,你会没事的

You can't see it because you haven't had closure...
你只是心结未解

Aah!
啊!

Closure!
解开心结!

That's what it is. That's what I need.
这就对了! 那正是我需要的!

God, you're brilliant!
老天,你真聪明!

Why didn't I think of that? How do I get that?
我为什么之前没想到? 要如何解开心结呢?

Well, there's no one way really, it's just...
并没有绝对的可行办法

Whatever it takes so that you can finally say to him:
有各种不同的办法 好让你对他说…

"I'm over you."
我已不再为你伤神

Over you.
不再为你伤神

That's what it is.
那正是关键

Closure.
解开心结

Hello? Excuse me?
哈罗…对不起…

Excuse me. Hel... Whoo!
对不起…哎唷…

- Hang on. - Hello? Excuse me?
- 等等 - 对不起…

- What? - Hi. I'm sorry.
- 干嘛? - 嗨…抱歉…

I need to borrow your phone for just one minute.
电话借我一分钟

- I'm talking. - I see that.
- 我正在讲电话 - 我看得出来

It's one phone call, I'll be very quick. I'll even pay for it myself.
就打一通电话,很快 我可以付你钱

Okay, you're being a little weird about your phone.
你有点小气喔 不肯借人电话

All right. Fine.
好吧

I'll call you back.
好,我再打给你

Thank you.
谢谢

Okay.


Machine.
是答录机

- Just waiting for the beep. - Good.
- 等哔声过后就可以讲 - 那很好

Ross! Hi, it's Rachel.
罗斯!嗨,是我,瑞秋…

I'm just calling to say that, um...
我打电话来要告诉你…

...everything's fine. And I'm really happy for you...
一切都很好 我很为你高兴

...and your cat.
还有你的猫

Who, by the way, I think you should name Michael.
还有,你应该给你的猫取名叫麦可

And you see there, I'm thinking of names...
瞧,我连名字都想好了…

...so obviously I am over you.
可见我已不再为你伤神

I am over you.
我已不再为你伤神

And that, my friend, is what they call "closure."
那便是所谓的〝解开心结〞

No, no, no, no, no, no.
不,不,不,不,不,不

No!
不!

Monica, it's Sunday morning. I'm not running on a Sunday.
今天是星期天 我星期天不跑步

- Why not? - Because it's Sunday!
- 为什么? - 因为是星期天!

It's God's day.
是上帝叫人休息的日子

Ha, hey. If you say stop, then we stop.
嘿,只要你想停,我们就停

Ha, ha, okay.


Stop.
停!

No, come on! We can't stop! We got three more pounds to go!
不行,不能停啊! 还有三磅要减耶!

I am the energy train and you are on board
我是精力充沛的火车而你在车上

Whoo.


- Hey, Rach. - Mm.
嘿,瑞秋…

Oh. And how was the date? Ugh.
约会约得如何?

Um, I think there was a restaurant.
我记得去了一间餐厅…

I know there was wine.
我知道我喝了酒

Wow. Well, uh...
嗯…

Uh, actually, Julie's getting a cab.
呃,菜莉在楼下招计程车…

I just need the cat toys. Did Monica say?
我上来拿猫玩具 摩妮卡有没有说…?

What? Why are you looking at me like that? Heh.
你为什么那样看我?

Ahem, I'm sorry. I don't know, I...
对不起,我不晓得 我…

I feel like I had a dream about you last night...
我好像梦到了你…

...but I don't remember.
但我不记得了

Okay. Heh.
好吧

- Oh, oh, oh. There they are. - Ahem.
噢…在那里

Did we speak on the phone? Did you call me?
我们昨晚有讲电话吗? 你是不是打给我?

No. I stayed at Julie's last night.
没有,我昨晚在茱莉那里过夜

- Huh. - Oh, I haven't even been home yet. Do you mind if I check my messages?
我还没回家过 我可以查一下留言吗?

Oh, yeah, go ahead.
喔,好啊,你查

Rach, I got a message from you!
瑞秋,我有一通你的留言!

- Who's Michael? - Oh, my God.
- 谁是麦可? - 喔,老天!

God, Ross, no! Hang up the phone. Give me the phone!...
罗斯,不要! 挂断电话 电话给我…

Give me the...
电话给…

You're over me?
你已经不再为我伤神?

Oh, God.
喔,老天!

- Wha...? You're, uh... - Oh, God.
- 你…? - 喔,老天

- You're over me? - Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God.
- 你已经不再为我伤神? - 天哪

Oh, my God. Oh...
天啊

When...? When were you...
你何时…

...under me?
为我伤神过?

ROSS: Rach.
瑞秋

Rachel, do you?
瑞秋,你…?

I mean, were you, uh...?
你曾经有过…?

- What? - Okay. Okay, okay.
- 什么? - 好吧、好吧…

Well, basically...
嗯…基本上

...ahem, lately, I've, uh...
最近我是有点…

Ahem, I've sort of had feelings for you.
有点喜欢你

You've had feelings for me?
你喜欢我?

Yeah, so? You had feelings for me first. Whoa, huh.
那又怎样? 是你先喜欢我的!

You know about my...? You know I had...?
你知道我… 你知道我从前…

You know?
你知道?

- Chandler told me. - When did he...? When did he...? When did he?
- 钱德告诉我了 - 他什么时候讲的?

- When you were in China. - China.
- 你去中国… - 中国

- Meeting Julie. - Julie.
- 遇见茱莉的时候 - 菜莉

Julie. That's... Oh, God.
茱莉,这… 喔,老天!

Julie? Julie, right.
茱莉…对喔

Okay, I need to lie down.
好,我必须躺下

- No, I'm gonna stand. I'm gonna stand... - Okay.
- 不,我要站着,我得站着… - 好

...and I'm gonna walk. I'm walking and I am standing.
我还要走动一下 我要走动兼站着

Okay, so you, uh?
所以你…

And now, what? Now...? Now.
现在、现在…

Now you're over me?
现在你对我释怀了吗?

Are you over me?
你对我释怀了吗?

That's... That's Julie. That's Julie. Julie.
是茱莉…茱莉

- Hi, Julie. JULIE: Honey, I've got a cab waiting.
- 嗨,茱莉 - 我招到计程车了

I'll be right down!
我马上下来!

Wait, so you're going?
等等,你要走了?

Well, okay, I, uh... I have to. I can't deal with this right now.
我得走 我现在没办法处理这件事

I mean, I've, uh... Heh. You know, I've got a cab. I've got a girlfriend.
计程车在等我 我有个女朋友

I'm gonna go get a cat.
我还要去领养一只猫

Okay. Okay.


Cat!
猫!

- Hey, Joey. - Hey, Pheebs.
- 嘿,乔伊 - 嘿,菲比

How come you're watching a rabbi play electric guitar?
你干嘛看犹太牧师弹电吉他?

I can't find the remote.
我找不到摇控器

Ugh, thank you. Heh.
谢谢你

So, Scott asked me to come over for lunch and I did.
史考特找我去他家吃午餐 我去了

- And? - And we did.
- 然后呢? - 我们做了!

- All right, Pheebs! Way to go! - Yay, me. Ha, ha.
- 好耶!太棒了! - 我好棒唷!

So how did it happen?
怎么发生的?

I finally took your advice and asked him what was going on.
我最终接受了你的建议 问他究竟是怎么回事

- What did he say? - He said that...
- 他怎么说? - 他说…

...he understands how sex can be a very emotional thing for a woman.
他知道女人对性特别感情用事

And he was just afraid that I was going to get all, you know:
他之前是怕我会胡思乱想…

"Is he gonna call me the next day?" And "Where is this going?" and:
担心他隔天会不会打电话? 和他有没有未来?

So he said he wanted to hold off until he was prepared to be serious.
他说他想等到他准备好定下来才做那件事

Yeah. So I said,
是啊,结果我便劝他…

"Okay. Relax, please." You know?
别紧张,放轻松…

I mean, sex can be just about two people right there in the moment.
性有可能只是一时干柴烈火的反应

If he wants to see me again, he can call. If not, that's fine too.
如果他想再和我约会 他再打来没关系,不打也没关系

So after a lot of talking, heh...
结果我们谈了很久…

...I convinced him. Heh!
最后我说服他了

Let me get this straight. He got you to beg to sleep with him.
让我把这件事搞清楚 他让你去求他上床

He got you to say he never has to call you again.
他让你自己开口说 他不用打电话给你

And he got you thinking this is a great idea?
他还让你认为这是个好主意?

Uh-huh.
嗯-哼

This man is my god.
这个家伙真的是我的偶像!

Good night.
晚安

- Hi. - I didn't get a cat.
- 嗨 - 我没领养猫

Oh, that's, um, interesting.
喔,这下可有意思了

No. No, it's not interesting. Okay? It's very, very not interesting.
不,一点也不有意思 非常没意思

It's actually a hundred percent the opposite of interesting.
事实上一点意思都没有

I got it, Ross.
我懂了,罗斯

You had no right to tell me you ever had feelings for me.
你无权告诉我你对我曾经有过感觉

- What? - I was doing great with Julie before I found out about you.
- 什么? - 在我发现之前我过得好好的!

I was doing great before I found out about you!
在我发现之前我也过得好好的!

You think it's easy for me to see you with Julie?
看到你和茱莉在一起 你以为我很好过吗?

You should've said something before I met her.
你在我认识她之前就该表示!

I didn't know then. And how come you never said anything to me?
我不晓得啊! 那你为何都没表示呢?

There was never a good time.
总是没有一个好时机

You only had a year. And we only hung out every night!
你有一整年的时间 我们还每晚都一起混!

Not... Not... Not...
没有…

...every night.
每个晚上

It's not like I didn't try. But things got in the way.
不是我没尝试 有太多事情档在中间

You know, like Italian guys... ...or ex-fiancés, or... Or... Or...
像那些意大利男人 还有前任未婚夫…

Italian guys.
还有那些意大利男人

There was one Italian guy, okay? And do you have a point?
只有一个意大利男人 你的重点是…?

The point is, I don't need this right now!
重点是 我现在没办法处理这件事

Okay? It's too late.
好吧?已经太迟了

I'm with somebody else. I'm happy. This ship has sailed!
我身边已经有人 我这艘船已经出港了

You're just gonna put away feelings or whatever it was you felt for me?
你打算将你对我的感情 搁置一旁?

I've done it since ninth grade. I've gotten good at it.
我从初三就开始这么做了 我对这蛮在行的!

All right, fine. You go ahead and do that, Ross.
好啊,你就继续这么做吧!

I don't need your stupid ship!
我才不要坐你的船!

- Good. - Good!
- 好 - 很好

And you know what? Now I got closure!
还有… 我现在已经解开心结了!

Try the bottom one.
最下面那个

Monica, it's 6:30 in the morning.
摩妮卡,现在是清晨六点半

We're not working out. It's over.
我们不锻炼了 就此告一段落

No way! With one pound to go? Come on!
只剩一磅耶! 拜托!

We're workin', we're movin' We're in the zone, we're groovin'
咱们要不断努力、加油!

Okay, I don't mind the last pound.
最后一磅我无所谓

In fact, I kind of like the last pound.
老实讲 我还挺喜欢这最后一磅

So don't make me do anything that I'll regret.
别让我做出我会后悔的事

Ha, oh, what you gonna do, fat boy, huh? Ha, ha.
你打算怎样啊,肥仔?

What? Heh.
怎样?

Nothing. Except tell you, uh, it's wonderful how much energy you have.
没事 我只是在想你精力过人好厉害

Well, thanks.
谢谢

Especially considering how tough it's been for you to find work.
尤其是你这阵子一直都找不到工作…

Well, you know. Heh.
你知道的…

You know, I mean...
是啊,我是说…

...you can't tell your parents you were fired, because they'd be disappointed.
你不能告诉你爸妈你被开除 因为他们会很失望

Uh-huh.
哦-呵

It's not as if you have a boyfriend's shoulder to cry on.
再说你现在又没男朋友 让你有个精神依靠

- Well, no. But I... - I mean...
- 是没错,不过我… - 我是说…

...if it were me, I'd have difficulty getting out of bed at all.
换成是我 我一定每天都没精神起床…

You know, I try to stay positive.
我试着保持乐观心态…

So you?
所以…

You feel like going for a run?
你还想去跑步吗?

All right.
还好

Because you don't have to. You could just take a nap right here.
你不用勉强 你可以在这里睡个午觉

Okay.
好吧

- Just for a little while. - Okay.
- 就睡一下下 - 好的

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.