RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第二季 第二集 S02E02 The One with the Breast Milk / 母乳

老友记/六人行/Friends 第二季 第二集 S02E02 The One with the Breast Milk / 母乳

Monica goes shopping with Julie and tries to keep it a secret from Rachel. Ross is grossed out by Carol's breast milk. At his day job, Joey competes with a fellow cologne spritzer. 莫妮卡和朱莉去购物,试图把它从瑞秋的秘密。罗斯是票房的卡罗尔的母乳。在他每天的工作,乔伊竞争同古龙水喷雾。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Okay, these were expensive, and he's gonna grow out of them...
好,这些非常昂贵 而且我知道他很快就穿不下…

...in 20 minutes, but I couldn't resist!
但我就是无法抗拒!

PHOEBE: Look at these.
看看这些鞋子

Hey, Ben.
嘿,小班

"Just do it"! Unh!
穿就对了

Oh, my God! Oh!
噢,天哪

Was that too much pressure for him?
那样对他是不是压力太大?

- Oh, is he hungry already? Aw. - I guess so.
- 他又饿了吗? - 我想是

You know, it's...
你知道…

Something funny about sneakers. I'll be right back.
球鞋真的很有趣 我马上回来

Oh, uh, I gotta get one too.
喔…我也是

Hey, what are you guys doing?
嘿,你们在干嘛?

We're just hanging out by the spoons.
我们只是在玩汤匙

Ladle?
调羹?

Will you guys grow up?
你们可不可以成熟一点?

This is the most natural, beautiful thing in the world.
这是全天下最自然最美好的事物

Yeah, we know. But there's a baby sucking on it.
我们知道 但有个婴儿在吸吮它

This is my son having lunch, okay? It'll happen a lot, so get used to it.
我儿子在吃午餐 这会常常发生,最好赶快习惯

If you have a problem, if you're uncomfortable, just ask questions.
如果你有问题或不自在 问问题就行了

Carol's fine with it. Come on.
卡萝没问题的,快点

- Carol? - Carol.
- 卡萝? - 卡萝

I was wondering if Joey could ask you a question about breast-feeding?
我想知道乔伊可不可以问你一个喂母乳的问题

- Sure. - Uh...
当然可以

Does it hurt?
会痛吗?

It did at first, but not anymore.
一开始会,不过再也不会了

Chandler?
钱德?

So, uh, how often can you do it?
你可以多久喂一次?

As much as he needs.
只要他有需要都行

Oh, okay, I got one, I got one. Uh...
好,我有了…

If he blows into one, does the other one get bigger?
如果他对一个吹气 另一个会不会变大?

- Rachel, do you have muffins left? - Yeah, I forget which ones.
- 瑞秋,你们还有松饼吗? - 还有,不过我忘记是哪一种了

Oh, you're busy, I'll get it.
你在忙,我自己去拿

- Anyone else want one? - No, thanks.
- 还有其他人要吗? - 不用了,谢谢

No, I'm all set.
我不用

Oh, you're losing your apron. Let me get it.
你的围裙快掉了 我帮你

- Oh. - There you go.
- 噢 - 好了

Thank you.
谢谢

Ugh, what a bitch.
自以为是的贱人

Listen, guys, I have a friend at Bloomingdale's who's quitting...
各位,我有个朋友在布鲁明戴尔百货上班 明天就不干了

...and he wants to abuse his discount.
他想要花掉他的折扣券

So anyone want to come take advantage of it?
谁要跟我去捡便宜?

I can't. I have to take my grandmother to the vet.
我没办法,我得带我祖母去看兽医

- Okay. Um, I'll go with you. JULIE: Great.
- 好,我跟你去 - 太好了

ROSS: Hi, honey. - Hey, sweetums.
- 嗨,亲爱的 - 嘿,甜心

- And hello to the rest. ALL: Hi.
- 哈罗,各位 - 嗨

What are you doing?
摩妮卡,你在干嘛?

You can't go shopping with her. What about Rachel?
你不能跟她去购物 那瑞秋怎么办?

- It's gonna be a problem, isn't it? - Come on.
- 会有问题,对吧? - 拜托

You're going to Bloomingdale's with Julie.
你要跟茱莉去布鲁明戴尔

It's like cheating on Rachel in her house of worship.
这就像到瑞秋家中偷汉子

- But I... - Monica, she will kill you.
- 但是我… - 摩妮卡,她会宰了你

She will kill you like a dog in the street!
她会宰了你 像宰流浪狗一样

So, uh, Jules tells me you guys are going shopping tomorrow.
茱莉跟我说你们明天要一起去购物

Yeah, um, it's actually not that big a deal. In fact...
其实没什么大不了的 其实…

It's a big deal to me. This is great. I really appreciate this.
这对我很重要,太棒了,摩妮卡 我真的很感激

You're welcome.
不客气

Bijan for men?
毕坚男性香水?

Bijan for men?
毕坚男性香水?

- Hey, Annabel. - Hey, Joey.
- 嘿,安娜贝尔 - 嘿,乔伊

- Did you hear about the new guy? - Who?
- 你有听过那个新家伙的事吗? - 谁?

Nobody knows his name. Me and the girls call him "The Hombre Man."
没有人知道他的名字 我们女生都叫他〝原野奇侠〞

Hombre?
原野奇侠?

What's he doing in my section?
他在我这一区干嘛?

I guess he doesn't know.
我猜他不知道吧

Well, he's gonna.
他很快就会知道了

I'll see you a little later, okay?
待会见,好吗?

Hey, how you doing?
你好吗?

Morning.
早安

Listen, uh, heh. I know you're new...
我知道你是新来的…

...but, uh, it's kind of understood that everything...
但众所皆知 这附近的一切…

...from young men's to the escalator is, uh, my territory.
从年轻人部门到电梯… 都是我的地盘

- Your territory, huh? - Yeah.
- 你的地盘? - 对

- Bijan for men? - No, thanks.
- 毕坚男性香水? - 不用,谢谢

Hombre?
原野奇侠?

Yeah, all right.
好啊

You were saying?
你刚刚说什么?

Phoebe, listen. You were with me, and we were shopping all day.
菲比,听好,你今天和我在一起一整天都一起购物

- What? - We were shopping and we had lunch.
- 什么? - 我们一起购物然后吃午餐

All right. What did I have?
好,我吃了什么?

- You had a salad. - No wonder I don't feel full.
- 你吃沙拉 - 难怪我还觉得饿

Hi, guys. What's up?
嘿,你们好吗?

I went shopping with Monica all day and I had a salad.
我和摩妮卡去购物 我吃了沙拉

Good, Pheebs. What'd you buy?
很好,菲比 你买了什么?

We went shopping for, um...
我们买了…

For, um...
买了…

For fur.
皮草

- You went shopping for fur? - Yeah.
- 你去买皮草? - 对

And then I realized that I'm against that and, um...
然后我发现我反对买皮草

So then we bought some, um...
所以我们买了一些…

Um, boobs.
胸部

You bought boobs?
你买了胸部?

Bras!
胸罩啦!

We bought bras!
我们买了胸罩!

We bought bras.
我们买了胸罩

Bijan for men?
毕坚男性香水?

Bijan for...
毕坚男性…

Hey, Annabel. Uh...
嘿,安娜贝尔

Listen, I was wondering if after work we could grab a cup of coffee?
我在想,你下班后要不要一起喝杯咖啡?

Actually, I sort of have plans.
我已经有计划了

You ready, Annabel?
准备好了吗,安娜贝尔?

You bet.
好了

- Maybe some other time. - Yeah.
- 或许下次吧 - 好

It's not the first time I lost a girl to a cowboy spraying cologne.
这不是我第一次被喷香水的牛仔抢走女孩子了

Bijan for men?
毕坚男性香水?

Bijan for men!
毕坚男性香水!

Okay, and this is Funny Clown.
好,这是滑稽小丑

Funny Clown is only for after his naps, not before or he won't sleep.
滑稽小丑只能在午睡后玩 否则他会睡不着

We've been through this before. We have a good time.
卡萝,我们已经谈过这件事了 我们玩得很开心

We laugh, we play. It's like we're father and son.
我们又笑又玩 就像父亲跟儿子一样

Honey, relax. Ross is great with him.
亲爱的,别担心 罗斯很会照顾他

Don't look so surprised. I'm a lovely person.
别这么惊讶 我是个和善的人

Oh, this is so cute.
噢,这好可爱

Ah, I got that for him!
我帮他买的!

"My Mommies Love Me."
〝我的妈妈们爱我〞

That's clever.
真聪明

Hello?
喂?

Oh, hi, Jul...
噢,嗨,茱…

Hi, Jew!
嗨,朱!

Uh-huh. Okay, um, sure.
好啊,当然

That'd be great. See you then. Bye.
太好了,到时候见,拜

Did you just say, "Hi, Jew"?
你刚刚说〝嗨,朱〞吗?

Yes. Um, yes, I did.
对,没错

That was my friend Eddie Moskowitz.
刚刚是我的〝猪〞朋狗友打来的

Yeah, he likes it. Reaffirms his faith.
他喜欢我这样叫他 好笑嘛

Ben, dinner!
班,吃晚餐了!

Thanks, Aunt Pheebs.
谢了,菲比阿姨

You didn't microwave that, did you? It's breast milk, you're not supposed to.
你不是用微波的吧? 母奶不可以用微波的

Duh, I think I know how to heat breast milk. Heh.
我知道怎么加热母奶

Okay.


What did you just do?
你刚刚做了什么?

I licked my arm, what?
我舔了手臂啊,干嘛?

It's breast milk!
是母奶耶!

So?
那又怎样?

Phoebe, that is juice squeezed from a person.
菲比,那是人身上挤出来的奶

- What is the big deal? ROSS: No, no...
- 那又怎样? - 不…

What did you just do?
你做了什么好事?

Can people stop drinking the breast milk?
你们可以不要再喝母奶了吗?

- You won't even taste it? - No.
- 你连尝尝看都不肯? - 不要

Not even if you just pretend it's milk?
连假装它是牛奶都不行吗?

Not even if Carol's breast had a picture of a missing child on it.
就算卡萝的乳房贴了寻人启事都不行

- Hey. - Hi.
- 嘿 - 嗨

- Where is everybody? - Took Ben to the park.
- 大家都去哪了? - 带小班去公园玩

- Where have you been? - Just out.
- 你去哪了? - 出去一下

Had some lunch. Just me. A little quality time with me.
吃了午餐,只有我一个人 与自己共度的美好时光

- Hey, thanks for your jacket. - Oh, no problem.
- 谢谢你的外套 - 噢,没问题

- You can borrow it, by the way. - Heh.
你也可以向我借

- Oh, here are your keys, honey. - Thank you.
- 你的钥匙在这里 - 谢谢

- Mon? - Mm-hmm?
摩妮卡?

If, uh, you were at lunch alone, how come it cost you $53?
如果你是一个人吃午餐 怎么会花了五十三块?

You know what probably happened?
你知道发生什么事吗?

- Someone must have stolen my credit card. - Ah.
大概有人偷了我的信用卡

And put the receipt back in your pocket?
然后把帐单放回你的口袋?

Huh. That is an excellent, excellent question.
这是个很棒的问题

That is excellent.
太棒了

What's with you? Who did you have lunch with?
你怎么了? 你跟谁一起吃午餮?

- Judy. - Who?
- 茱蒂 - 谁?

- Julie. Jody? - What?
- 茱莉、乔蒂? - 什么?

- You were with Julie? - Mm. Look.
- 你跟茱莉出去? - 听着

When it started, I was just trying to be nice to her...
一开始 我只是想对她好一点…

...because she was my brother's girlfriend.
因为她是我哥的女朋友

And then one thing led to another...
然后事情接着发生…

...and before I knew it, we were...
在我搞清楚之前… 我们就…

...shopping. - Aah.
一起购物了

Oh, my God.
天啊

Wait, we only did it once.
等等,我们只做了一次

It didn't mean anything to me.
对我一点意义也没有

- Yeah, right. Sure. - Really!
- 是啊 - 是真的

Rachel, I was thinking of you the whole time.
瑞秋,我心里想的都是你

Look, I'm sorry, all right? I never meant for you to find out.
听着,我真的很抱歉,好吗? 我从来都不想让你发现

Oh, please! Please! You wanted to get caught!
拜托!你很想被逮到

That is not true!
乱讲!

So you just happened to leave it in here?
所以你是不小心把收据留在这里?

Did it ever occur to you that I might just be that stupid?
你有没有想过我或许就是那么笨?

Okay, Monica, I just have to know one thing.
好,摩妮卡 我需要知道一件事

Did you go with her to Bloomingdale's?
你有跟她一起去布鲁明戴尔吗?

Okay. Okay.
好…

Okay, I just really, um... I just need to not be with you right now.
好,我只是… 我现在无法跟你在一起

Hi, who's this?
喂,哪一位?

Hi, Joanne. Is Rachel working? It's Monica.
嗨,乔安,瑞秋有上班吗? 我是摩妮卡

Yes, I know I did a horrible thing.
我知道我做了很糟糕的事

Joanne, it's not as simple as all that, okay?
乔安,事情不是那么简单

No, I don't care what Steve thinks. Hi, Steve.
不,我不在乎史提夫怎么想的 嗨,史提夫

- Hey! PHOEBE: Hi!
- 嘿! - 嗨!

How did we do?
顾得怎样啊?

Oh, I tasted Ben's milk and Ross freaked out.
我尝了小班的母奶 罗斯吓坏了

I... I did not freak out.
我没有吓坏

- Why'd you freak out? - Because it's breast milk.
- 为什么你会吓坏? - 因为那是母奶

It's gross!
超恶的!

My breast milk is gross?
我的母奶很恶心?

This should be fun.
有趣了

No, Carol. There's nothing wrong with it.
不是,卡萝 你的母奶没有问题

I just don't think breast milk is for adults.
我只是觉得母奶不是成人喝的

Of course, the packaging does appeal to grownups and kids.
当然罗,母奶的包装大人小孩都喜欢

Ross, you're being silly. I've tried it. It's no big deal.
罗斯,别傻了,我试过了 这没什么

- Come on, just taste it. - Ha-ha-ha.
来嘛,尝一点

That would be no.
我不要

- Come on. - Try it.
- 别这样 - 试试看

- It's natural. - It doesn't taste bad.
- 是天然的 - 味道不错啊

Yeah, it tastes kind of sweet. Sort of like, uh...
喝起来甜甜的 有点像…

- Like what? - Cantaloupe juice.
- 像什么? - 哈蜜瓜汁

Exactly.
没错

You've tasted it.
你有喝过

You've tasted it.
你有喝过

Oh, you've tasted it.
噢,你有喝过

You can keep saying it, but it won't stop being true.
你可以一直说 但这句话也不会变成假的

Give me the bottle.
瓶子给我

Get me the towel.
毛巾给我

Howdy.
你好啊?

Give me a box ofjuice.
给我一瓶果汁

Well, they switched me over to Hombre.
他们把我换到原野奇侠

Maybe it's because of the way you're dressed.
或许是因为你的打扮

Or maybe this guy's doing so good they want to put more people on it.
又或许是因为这家伙很厉害 他们要增加人手

This guy goes through two bottles a day now.
你该看看这家伙 他现在一天可以用掉两瓶

What do you care?
你在乎什么?

You're an actor. This is your day job. Isn't supposed to mean anything.
你是演员,这只是你的副业 没什么大不了

I know, but I was the best.
我知道 但我以前是最棒的

You know? I liked being the best.
我喜欢当最厉害的那个人

Maybe I should get out of the game.
不知道,或许我该退出了

They need guys up in housewares to serve cheese.
厨具部门需要有人切乳酪

Say you do that.
假如你这么做了

Sooner or later, somebody will come along that slices a better cheddar.
迟早有人乳酪会切得比你好

And then where you gonna run?
到时候你要逃到哪里去?

- I guess you're right. - Damn right I'm right.
- 你说得没错 - 我当然是对的

Show this guy what you're made of. Stand your ground.
你让这家伙看看你的能耐 捍卫你的领土

Show him that you're the baddest Hombre west of the lingerie!
让他知道你是内衣部西边最厉害的原野奇侠

- I'm gonna do it! - All right!
- 我这就去! - 好!

Now, go see Miss Kitty and she'll fix you up with a nice hooker.
现在去找猫咪小姐 她会介绍个好妓女给你

MONICA: I don't know what to say.
我不知道还能说什么

That works good because I'm not listening.
很好,因为我根本没在听

I feel terrible. I really do.
我觉得糟透了,真的

Oh, I'm sorry. Did my back hurt your knife?
噢,抱歉 我的背伤到你的刀吗?

Rachel!
瑞秋!

Say that I'm friends with her. We spend time together.
我跟她交朋友 一起去逛街

- Is that so terrible? - Yes.
- 有那么糟吗? - 对

- It's that terrible? - Yes, Monica! You don't get it.
- 有那么糟? - 是的,摩妮卡!你根本不懂

It's bad enough she stole the guy...
她偷走我的男人已经够糟了

...who may be the person I'm supposed to be with.
一个我可能会长相厮守的男人

But now...
但是现在…

...she's actually...
她竟然…

But now she's actually stealing you!
她竟然连你也抢走了!

Me?
我?

What are you talking about?
你在说什么?

Nobody could steal me from you.
没人能把我从你那里抢走

Because I'm friends with her doesn't make me any less friends with you.
我跟她交朋友不会影响你跟我的感情

Honey.
亲爱的

I mean, you're my...
你是我…

And we're...
我们…

- Oh, I love you! - I love you too!
- 噢,我爱你! - 我也爱你!

You guys, um, I know that this really doesn't have anything to do with me.
两位,我知道这跟我一点关系都没有

But, um, I love you guys too!
但我也好爱你们!

Ugh, I really needed that.
我真的很需要纸巾

Look, I know you're in a place right now...
我知道你现在的情况…

...where you really need to hate Julie's guts.
让你很讨厌茱莉

But she didn't do anything wrong.
但是她并没有做错任何事

She's just a girl who met a guy, and now they go out.
她只是认识了一个男生 现在他们在交往

I think that if you gave her a chance, you'd like her.
如果你给她点机会 你也会喜欢她的

Will you give that a chance?
你愿意给她一个机会吗?

For me?
就为了我?

I'd do anything for you, you know that.
我愿意为你做任何事 你知道的

I'd do anything for you!
我愿意为你做任何事!

Wait, wait, wait, wait!
等等…!

Morning.
早安

Heh. I said, morning.
我说了 早安

I heard you.
我听到了

All right, everybody. I'm opening the doors.
好吧,各位 我要开门了

You boys ready?
你们准备好了吗?

Ready.
好了

Yeah, I'm ready.
我准备好了

You idiot! You stupid cowboy!
你这白痴!白痴牛仔!

You've blinded me! I'm suing!
你害我看不到了,我要告你!

Oh, my God! Todd! What the hell did you do?
天啊!陶德! 你干了什么好事?

I'm sorry. I'm such a doofus!
对不起,我真是笨手笨脚

I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉

My God, what happened?
天啊,发生什么事了?

Eh, these new kids, they never last.
这些菜鸟都待不久

Sooner or later they all...
他们迟早都会…

...stop lasting.
不再久留

Listen, uh, what do you say I buy you that cup of coffee now?
不如我现在就请你喝杯咖啡如何?

Sure.
好啊

- So. - So.
- 那么… - 那么…

I just thought the two of us should hang out a bit.
我想说我们两个人应该多多亲近

I mean, you know, we've never really talked.
你知道,我们没有真的好好谈过

I guess you'd know that, being one of the two of us. Ha, ha, right?
我想你也知道 毕竟你也是当事人之一

- I know. - Mm.
我知道

I probably shouldn't even tell you this...
我大概不该跟你讲这个…

...but I'm pretty much totally intimidated by you.
但是我还蛮怕你的

Really? Me?
真的吗?怕我?

Oh, my God, are you kidding?
天啊,开什么玩笑?

Ross is so crazy about you...
罗斯超迷恋你的…

...and I really wanted you to like me, and I...
我真的很希望你能喜欢我 我又…

It's probably me just being totally paranoid...
大概只是我自己乱想吧…

...but I kind of got the feeling that maybe you don't.
我觉得你好像不想喜欢我

Well...
嗯…

...you're not totally paranoid.
你并不是在乱想

Okay. Um...


- God. Um... - Heh.
天啊

When you and, uh, Ross first started going out...
你跟罗斯一开始交往的时候…

...it was really hard for me, um...
我真的很难过

...for many reasons of which I'm not gonna bore you with now, but, um...
有很多原因 细节就不多说了

I see how happy he is and how good you guys are together.
我看到他很快乐 你们两个人很相配

And, um, Monica's always saying how nice you are...
而且摩妮卡老是说你人很好…

...and God, I hate it when she's right.
我真讨厌她是对的

- Thanks. - Yeah.
- 谢谢 - 嗯

Listen. Would you like to go to a movie sometime or something?
嘿,你会想要偶尔一起去看点电影吗?

- Yeah, that'd be great. I'd love it. - Yeah?
- 好啊,那会很棒 - 是吗?

- I'd love it too. Okay. - Okay.
- 我也会喜欢 - 好

- Oh, shoot, I gotta go. - Okay.
- 噢,我该走了 - 好

- So I'll talk to you later. - All right, Julie.
- 晚点再聊了 - 好,茱莉

- Bye. - Bye.
- 拜 - 拜

What a manipulative bitch.
真是个会玩弄人的贱人

It's not bad.
还不赖嘛

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.