RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
长发公主/Tangled

长发公主/Tangled

故事主角是位有着一头长发的女孩 Rapunzel,她的头发受到魔法的控制,也因此她自幼居住在一座与世隔绝的高塔上,直到有一天,有一位痞子帅哥大盗 Flynn Rider 由于身手矫健,总能逃过各界的追捕,捉拿他的赏金也一直攀升,这也让他处境愈来愈艰难,当他来到高塔下方,发现这高塔正是最佳的藏身处,于时他凭着过人的能耐徒手爬上了高塔,殊不知高塔上原来有着一位美少女,一场奇缘就此展开……

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1i3EIRLb 密码:t8s6
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

This is the story of how I died.
这是一个故事,关于我(是)怎么死的。

But don't worry, this is actually a very fun story.
但是别担心,这是一个有趣的故事。

And the truth is, it isn't even mine.
而事实是,这(故事)甚至不是我的。

This is the story of a girl named Rapunzel.
这是个故事,关于一个女孩,名叫Rapunzel。

And it starts with the sun.
而这故事开始于太阳。

Now, once upon a time, a single drop of sunlight fell from the heavens.
好吧,从前,有一缕阳光,从天堂掉了下来。

And from this small drop of sun, grew a magic, golden flower.
然后从这小小的一缕阳光, 长出了一朵有魔力的金色的花。

It had the ability to heal the sick and injured.
它有能力治愈患病者和受伤者。

Oh, you see that old woman over there?
哦,你看见那边的那个老妇人了吗?

You might want to remember her.
你可能想要记住它。

She's kind of important.
她是某种重要的(角色)。

Well, centuries passed and a hop, skip and a boat ride away,
嗯,几个世纪过去了,(距此处)一蹦、一跳, 再加上划一段船那么远的(地方),

there grew a kingdom.
冒出了一个王国。

The kingdom was ruled by a beloved King and Queen.
王国被受人爱戴的国王和王后统治着。

And the Queen, well, she was about to have a baby,
皇后,哦,她要生孩子了,

but she got sick, really sick.
但是她病了,真的病了。[病得很重]

She was running out of time.
她的时间快用光了。[她快死了]

And that's when people usually start to look for a miracle.
而这时,人们通常会开是去寻找奇迹。

Or in this case, a magic golden flower.
或者在这种情况下, (去寻找)一朵有魔力的金花。

Ah, I told you she'd be important.
啊,我告诉过你她会很重要的。

You see, instead of sharing the sun's gift,
你看,没有分享这太阳的馈赠,

this woman, Mother Gothel, hoarded its healing power
这个女人,Gothel妈妈, 私藏了它的治愈能力,

and used it to keep herself young for hundreds of years.
并利用这能力来保持她自己年轻, (持续)了几百年。

And all she had to do was sing a special song.
而所有她需要做(的事),是唱一首特别的歌。

Flower gleam and glow, let your power shine.
花儿,闪烁吧,发光吧,让你的魔力闪耀吧。

Make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine.
让时钟反转 [让时光倒流], 带回来那曾经属于我的(东西)。

What once was mine.
那曾经属于我的(东西)。

All right, you get the gist.
好吧,你明白要点了。[你明白了吧]

She sings to it, she turns young. Creepy, right?
她对着它[花儿]唱歌,她就变年轻了。 怪怪的,对吧?

We've found it!
我们找到它了!

The magic of the golden flower healed the queen.
那朵金花的魔力,治愈了王后。

A healthy baby girl, a princess was born, with beautiful golden hair.
一个健康的女婴,一个公主被生了下来, (她)有着美丽的金色头发。

I'll give you a hint.
我将给你们一个提示。

That's Rapunzel.
那是Rapunzel。

To celebrate her birth,
为了庆祝她的出生,

the King and Queen launched a flying lantern into the sky.
国王和王后放飞了 一只漂浮的灯笼,到空中。

And for that one moment, everything was perfect.
而(只是)在那一个时刻,一切事情都是完美的。

And then that moment ended.
然后那个(完美的)时刻终结了。

Flower gleam and glow, let your power shine.
花儿,闪烁吧,发光吧,让你的魔力闪耀吧。

Make the clock...
让时钟...

Gothel broke into the castle,
Gothel溜入城堡,

stole the child, and just like that...gone.
偷走了那孩子,然后就像那样...消失了。

The Kingdom searched and searched, but they could not find the Princess.
(整个)王国(的人民)找啊找啊, 但他们却不能找到公主。

For deep within the forest, in a hidden tower,
因为在森林深处,在一座隐蔽的高塔里,

Gothel raised the child as her own.
Gothel把那孩子当作她自己的(孩子)抚养长大。

Save what has been lost, bring back what once was mine, what once was mine.
挽救已经失去的东西,带回来曾经属于 我的东西,曾经属于我的东西。

Gothel had found her new magic flower.
Gothel找到了她的新魔力之花。

But this time she was determined to keep it hidden.
但是这次,她决心把它一直隐藏起来。

Why can't I go outside?
为什么我不能出去?

The outside world is a dangerous place.
外面的世界是一个危险的地方。

Filled with horrible, selfish people.
充满了可怕的、自私的人。

You must stay here, where you're safe.
你必须待在这里,(在这儿)你是安全的。

-Do you understand, flower? - Yes, Mommy.
-你懂了吗,花儿?-是的,妈咪。

But the walls of that tower could not hide everything.
但是那高塔的墙壁,不能隐藏住一切。

Each year on her birthday,
每年在她生日时,

the King and Queen released thousands of lanterns into the sky.
国王和王后(都会)放飞成千上万只灯笼到空中。

In hope that one day, their lost Princess would return.
(他们)希望有一天,他们失踪的公主会回来。

Hmm, well, I guess Pascal's not hiding out here.
嗯,好吧,我想Pascal没有藏在外面这里。

Gotcha!
抓住你了!

That's twenty two for me.
那是我的22(次胜利)了。[我赢了22次了]

How about twenty three out of forty five?
(我们按)45局23胜(来定输赢)怎么样?

Okay, well, what do you want to do?
好吧,你想要做什么?

Yeah, I don't think so.
哦。我可不这么想。

I like it in here and so do you.
我喜欢(待在)里面这里,而你也(应该)是这样。

Oh, come on, Pascal, it's not so bad in there.
哦,拜托,Pascal,在这(高塔)里面 也没那么糟糕啦。

7 a.m. the usual morning lineup.
上午七点,(按照)常规的早晨安排。

Start on the chores, and sweep till the floor’s all clean.
开始做家务,并且扫地,直到地板全都干净了。

Polish and wax, do laundry and mop and shine up.
擦拭和打蜡,洗衣服,拖地, 把(一切都弄得)闪闪亮。

Sweep again, and by then it's like 7:15.
再扫一遍地,然后这个时候,大概是7:15了。

And so I'll read a book, or maybe two or three.
于是,我会看本书,也许(看)两本或者三本。

I'll add a few new paintings to my gallery.
我会添加一些新的壁画,到我的画廊(上)。

I'll play guitar, and knit, and cook and basically,
我会弹吉他,编织,还会做饭,但是基本上,

just wonder when will my life begin.
只是在想我的人生什么时候(才)会开始。

Then after lunch, it's puzzles, and darts and baking.
然后,午饭后,玩拼图、投飞镖、烘焙。

Papier-màché, a bit of ballet and chess.
做纸雕,(跳)一会儿芭蕾,(下)一会儿棋。

Pottery, and ventriloquy, candle making.
(做)陶艺,(练习)腹语,(做)蜡烛。

Then I'll stretch, maybe sketch.
然后我会(做)伸展运动,也许(会)画画。

Take a climb, sew a dress, and I'll re-read the books.
玩一下攀爬,缝一件衣服, 然后我会重读那些书。

If I have time to spare, I'll paint the wall some more.
如果我有时间多余下来(的话), 我会在墙上再多画一些画。

I'm sure there's room somewhere.
我肯定有地方(画的)。

And then I'll brush, and brush, and brush, and brush my hair.
然后我会梳啊梳啊梳啊梳啊我的头发。

Stuck in the same place I've always been.
待在同一个地方,我一直都待着的。

And I'll keep wondering, and wondering, and wondering...
然后我一直想啊,想啊,想啊...

wondering, when will my life begin?
想啊,什么时候我的人生(才)会开始?

Tomorrow night, the lights will appear.
明天晚上,那些灯火将会出现。

Just like they do on my birthday each year.
就像他们(一直这么)做的,在我的生日时,每年。

What is it like out there where they glow?
那会是什么样呢,在外面那里, 它们闪光的地方?

Now that I'm older. Mother might just let me go.
现在我已经长大了。母亲也许会让我出去。

Wow! I could get used to a view like this.
哇!我能习惯像这样的一道风景。[这儿风景不错啊]

- Rider, come on. - Hold on.
-Rider,快点。-等一下。

Yep, I'm used to it. Guys, I want a castle.
好的。我习惯它了。[我看够风景了] 伙计们,我想要一座城堡。

We do this job, you can buy your own castle.
我们干成这趟活儿, 你(就)可以买(属于)你自己的城堡了。

Oh, hay fever?
哦,花粉过敏了?

Yeah.
是啊。

Huh?
呃?

Wait, wait. Hey, wait!
等等,等等。嘿,等等!

Can't you picture me in a castle of my own?
你能给我描绘出一座属于我自己的城堡吗?

'Cause I certainly can.
因为我肯定能。

Oh, the things we've seen and it's only eight in the morning.
哦,我们看到的东西 [我们今天已经看到 了不少东西],而现在还只是早上8点。

Gentlemen, this is a very big day.
绅士们,这(真)是非常了不起的一天啊。

This is it. This is a very big day, Pascal.
就是这样。这是非常重要的一天,Pascal。

I'm finally going to do it.
我终于要(这么)做了。

- I'm going to ask her. - Rapunzel!
-我要去问问她。- Rapunzel!

Let down your hair.
放下你的头发。

It's time.
时候到了。

I know, I know. Come on, don't let her see you.
我知道,我知道。快点,别让她看见你。

Rapunzel, I'm not getting any younger down here.
Rapunzel,我(待)在下面这里可是 一点儿也不会变年轻的哦。

Coming, Mother.
来啦,母亲。

Hi, welcome home, Mother.
嗨,欢迎回家,母亲。

Oh, Rapunzel.
哦,Rapunzel。

How you manage to do that every single day without fail.
你怎么能设法做好那些(事情) 每一天,(而且)不出差错。

It looks absolutely exhausting, darling.
这看起来完全是能累死人的,亲爱的。

Oh, it's nothing.
哦,这没什么。

Then I don't know why it takes so long.
那么我不明白为什么这堆事耽误(你)这么久。

Oh, darling. I'm just teasing.
哦,亲爱的,我只是在调笑。

All right...so, Mother,
好吧...那么,母亲,

- as you know tomorrow is a very big day. - Rapunzel, look in that mirror.
-你知道的,明天是非常重要的一天。 -Rapunzel,看镜子里。

You know what I see?
你知道我看到了什么吗?

I see a strong, confident, beautiful young lady.
我看到了一位坚强、自信、美丽的年轻女士。

Oh, look, you're here too.
哦,看,你也在这(镜子)里。 [刚才说的是我自己]

I'm just teasing. Stop taking everything so seriously.
我只是在调笑,别对每件事都这么较真。

Okay, so Mother. As I was saying, tomorrow...
好的,那么,母亲,我刚才在说的,明天...

Rapunzel, Mother's feeling a little run-down.
Rapunzel,母亲感觉有点精神不济了。

Would you sing for me, dear?
你能唱歌给我(听)吗,亲爱的?

- Then we'll talk. - Oh! Of course, Mother.
-然后我们再谈。-哦!当然,母亲。

Flower gleam and glow, let your power shine.
花儿,闪烁吧,发光吧,让你的魔力闪耀吧。

Make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine
让时钟反转 [让时光倒流], 带回来那曾经属于我的(东西)。

Heal what has been hurt, change the fates' design.
治愈那些曾经被伤害的,改变命运的安排。

Save what has been lost, bring back what once was mine.
挽救那些曾经失落的(东西), 带回那曾经属于我的(东西)。

- Rapunzel! - So, Mother,
- Rapunzel! -那么,母亲,

earlier I was saying that tomorrow was a pretty big day,
早些时候我在说:明天是很重要的一天,

and you didn't even respond,
而你甚至还没有回应(我),

so I'm just going to tell you, it's my birthday!
那么,我刚才是要告诉你,那是我的生日!

Ta-da!
哒哒!

No, no, no, can't be.
不对,不对,不对。不可能是的。

I distinctly remember. Your birthday was last year.
我准确无误地记得。你的生日是去年。

That's the funny thing about birthdays.
这就是生日(这件事)有趣的地方。

They're kind of an annual thing.
它们是某种一年一度(发生)的事情。

Mother, I'm turning eighteen.
母亲,我就要十八岁了。

And I wanted to ask what I really want for this birthday.
而我想要求 我真的想要在这次生日得到的。

Actually what I want for quite a few birthdays now...
事实上,我想要(得到那个) 已经有好几次生日了...

Rapunzel, please, stop with the mumbling.
Rapunzel,拜托,别再嘟嘟囔囔了。

You know how I feel about the mumbling.
你知道我对嘟囔是什么感觉。

Blah, blah, blah, blah. It's very annoying!
巴拉巴拉巴拉巴拉。这是非常讨厌的!

I'm just teasing. You're adorable. I love you so much, darling.
我只是在调笑。你很可爱。 我是多么地喜欢你啊,亲爱的。

Ah, I want to see the floating lights.
啊,我想去看那些漂浮的灯光。

What?
什么?

Oh, well, I was hoping you would take me to see the floating lights.
哦,好吧,我一直在盼望着你能 带我去看那些漂浮的灯光。

Oh, you mean the stars.
哦,你是指星星吗。

That's the thing.
那就是要点所在。[就是那东西]

I've charted stars and they're always constant.
我画过星图,而它们[星星]总是(固定)不变的。

But these, they appear every year on my birthday, Mother.
但是这些,它们每一年都出现, 在我的生日(那天),母亲。

Only on my birthday.
只有在我的生日。

And I can't help but feel like they're,
而我不由得感到它们,

they're meant for me.
它们对我有着某种意义。

I need to see them, Mother. And not just from my window.
我需要去看看他们,母亲。 而不只是从我的窗户(看)。

In person.
亲自(凑近去看看)。

I have to know what they are.
我必须知道它们是什么。

You want to go outside?
你想要到外面去?

Oh, why, Rapunzel.
哦,为什么呀,Rapunzel。

Look at you, as fragile as a flower.
看看你,像一朵花儿一样脆弱。

Still a little sapling, just a sprout.
仍然(是)一棵小树苗,只是一颗嫩芽。

You know why we stay up in this tower.
你知道为什么我们(长期)住在这个塔里。

- I know, but... - That's right.
-我知道,但是... - 那就对了。

To keep you safe and sound, dear.
(是)为了保持你安然无恙,亲爱的。

Guess I always knew this day was coming.
算得上是我一直(都)知道这一天会到来。

Knew that soon you'd want to leave the nest.
(早就)知道,不久后,你就会想要离开这个窝巢。

- Soon, but not yet. Shhh.. - But
-(虽然)为期不远,但(还)不是现在。嘘... -但是

Trust me pet, Mother knows best.
相信我,(小)宠物,母亲最了解。

Mother knows best.
母亲最了解。

Listen to your mother.
听你母亲(的话)吧。

It's a scary world out there.
在那外面,是一个可怕的世界。

Mother knows best.
母亲最了解。

One way or another, something will go wrong, I swear.
这样或是那样, 某件事情上(总会)出岔子,我发誓。

Ruffians, thugs, poison ivy, quicksand.
流氓、地痞、毒藤、流沙。

Cannibals, and snakes, the plague...
食人族和蛇、瘟疫...

- No! - Yes.
-不要!-是的。

Also large bugs, men with pointy teeth.
还有大个儿的虫子、长着尖牙的男人。

And stop. No more, you'll just upset me.
然后停下吧!不要再来了,你会吓到我的。

Mother's right here, Mother will protect you.
母亲就在这里,母亲会保护你。

Darling here's what I suggest.
亲爱的,这就是我的建议。

Skip the drama, stay with Mama.
略过那悲剧 [远离那些糟糕的东西], 和妈妈待在一起。

Mother knows best.
母亲最了解。

Mother knows best. Take it from your mumsy.
母亲最了解。接受这(建议),从你的老妈。 [接受你老妈的建议吧]

On your own, you won't survive.
全靠你自己,你不会幸存。 [靠你自己,你活不下来的]

Sloppy, underdressed, immature, clumsy.
(你)粗枝大叶、穿得太少、不成熟、笨手笨脚。

Please, they'll eat you up alive.
拜托,他们会把你生吞活剥了。

Gullible, naive, positively grubby.
(你)容易上当、天然呆、很显然的邋遢不堪。

Ditsy and a bit... Well, hmm, vague.
呆傻的而且(还)有一点...嗯哼,糊涂。

Plus I believe, getting kind of chubby.
顺带的,我相信,(你)有点婴儿肥了。

I'm just saying 'cause I wuv you.
我这么说,(只是)因为我爱你。

Mother understands. Mother’s here to help you.
母亲(一直)理解的。母亲(一直)在这儿帮助你。

All I have is one request.
所有我有的(条件只)是一个要求。 [我只有一个要求]

- Rapunzel? - Yes?
-Rapunzel? - 嗯?

Don't ever ask to leave this tower, again.
永远不要再提及离开这座塔(的)事了。

Yes, Mother.
好的,母亲。

Ah, I love you very much, dear.
啊,我非常爱你,亲爱的。

I love you more.
我更加爱您。

I love you most.
我最爱你了。

Don't forget it.
不要忘记哦。

You'll regret it.
(否则)你会后悔的。

Mother knows best.
母亲最了解。

Ta-ta! I'll see you in a bit, my flower.
哒哒。我待会儿(再)来看你,我的花儿。

I'll be here.
我会在这里(等你)的。

No, no, no. This is bad. This is very, very bad. This is really bad.
不不不。这(真)糟糕。这是太、太糟糕了。 这真是太糟糕了。

They just can't get my nose right.
他们就是不能把我的鼻子弄对。 [他们把我的鼻子弄错了]

Who cares.
谁会在乎啊。

Well, it's easy for you to say.
哦,这是简单些,对于你们来说出口。 [你们说得轻巧]

You guys look amazing.
你们这帮家伙看起来真不错。 [你们的像画得不错]

All right, okay. Give me a boost, and I'll pull you up.
好吧,对了。抬我一下, 然后我会拉你们上来。

Give us the satchel first.
先把(你的)小挎包给我们。

Wha..? I just...
什...?我真是...

I can't believe that after all we've been through together,
我不能相信, 在我们已经一起经历了(那么多)之后,

you don't trust me.
你们(仍然)不相信我。

Ouch.
哎哟。

Now help us up, pretty boy.
现在帮我们上来,帅男孩。

Sorry, my hands are full.
抱歉,我的手沾满了。[我手上没空]

What?
什么?

Rider!
Rider!

- Retrieve that satchel at any cost. - Yes, sir!
-夺回那个挎包,不计任何代价。-遵命,长官。

We got him now, Maximus.
我们现在要逮住他了,Maximus。

Come on, fleabag! Forward!
来啊,脏狗!前进啊!

No. No! Stop it! Stop it!
不行。不行!停下!停下!

Give it to me. Give me that!
把它(还)给我。把那个(还)给我!

Alone at last.
终于独自一个了。[终于没有追兵了]

Okay, okay. I got a person in my closet.
好了,好了。我抓了一个人在我的衣橱里。

I've got a person in my closet.
我把一个人关进我的衣橱里了。

I've got a person in my closet!
我把一个人关进我的衣橱里了!

Too weak to handle myself out there, huh, Mother?
(说我)太软弱了,(以致无法) 在外面照顾好我自己,哼,母亲?

Well, tell that to my frying pan.
好吧,对我的炒锅这么说吧。

Rapunzel!
Rapunzel!

Let down your hair.
放下你的头发。

One moment, Mother.
(稍等)一小会儿,母亲。

I have a big surprise.
我有一个很大的惊喜(给你)。

Uh, I do too.
呃,我也有。

Oh, I bet my surprise is bigger.
哦,打赌我的惊喜更大一些。

I seriously doubt it.
我很认真地表示怀疑。[我可不这样认为哦]

I brought back parsnips.
我带回来了欧洲防风草。

I'm going to make hazel nut soup for dinner, your favorite.
我要做榛子浓汤当晚饭,你最爱(吃)的。

Surprise!
惊喜吧!

Well, Mother, there's something I want to tell you.
好吧,母亲,有件事情我想告诉你。

Oh, Rapunzel, you know I hate leaving you after a fight.
哦,Rapunzel,你知道 我讨厌在吵完一场架后丢下你(离去)。

Especially when I've done absolutely nothing wrong.
尤其是当我完全没做错什么事时。

Okay, I've been thinking a lot about what you said, earlier.
好吧,我已经想了很多, 关于你先前所说的。

I hope you're not still talking about the stars.
我希望你不是仍然在谈论关于那些星星(的事)。

"Floating Lights", and, yes, I'm leading up to that.
"漂浮的灯光",嗯,是的, 我正(把你)引向那个(话题)。

Because I really thought we dropped the issue, sweetheart.
因为我真的认为 我们(已经) 丢下[结束]那个问题了,小甜心。

No, Mother, I'm just saying,
不,母亲,我只是想说,

you think I'm not strong enough to handle myself out there.
你认为我没有坚强到足够 能在外面那里照顾好我自己。

Oh, darling, I know you're not strong enough to handle yourself out there.
哦,亲爱的,我确知 [不仅是认为] 你不够坚强来照顾你自己,在外面那里。

- But if you just... - Rapunzel, we're done talking about this.
-但是如果你只要... -Rapunzel, 我们已经结束关于这件事的讨论了。

- Trust me, - Rapunzel.
-相信我, -Rapunzel。

- I know what I'm... - Rapunzel.
- 我知道我在... - Rapunzel。

- Oh, come on. - Enough with the lights, Rapunzel.
-哦,拜托。-(说)够了关于 那些灯光(的事情)了,Rapunzel。

You are not leaving this tower! Ever!
你将不会离开这座塔的!永远! [你永远不准离开这座塔]

Oh, great. Now I'm the bad guy.
哦,棒极了。现在我是坏人了。

All I was going to say, Mother, is that...
所有我想说的,母亲,那就是...

I know what I want for my birthday now.
我现在知道我想为我的生日要什么了。

And what is that?
那么是什么呢?

New paint. The paint made from the white shells you once brought me.
新颜料。那种颜料,由白色的贝壳制成的, 你曾有一次带给我的。

Well, that is a very long trip, Rapunzel.
好吧,那可是一段很长的路程,Rapunzel。

Almost three days' time.
几乎(要)三天时间。

I just thought it was a better idea than, uh, stars.
我刚想到这是一个更好的点子, 胜过,呃,星星。

You sure you'll be all right on your own?
你确信你会没事的,全靠你自己?

I know I'm safe, as long as I'm here.
我知道我是安全的,只要我(留)在这里。

I'll be back in three days' time.
我会回来的,在三天后。

I love you very much, dear.
我非常爱你,亲爱的。

I love you more.
我更加爱你。

I love you most.
我最爱你。

Okay.
好吧。

Huh? What?
嗯?(这是)什么?

Is this hair?
这是头发吗?

Struggling...struggling is pointless.
反抗...反抗是没用的。

I know why you're here.
我知道你为什么(会)在这里。

And I'm not afraid of you.
而且我并不害怕你。

What?
什么?

Who are you? And how did you find me?
你是谁?而且你是怎么找到我的?

Who are you, and how did you find me?
你是谁,而且你是怎么找到我的?

I know not who you are, nor how I came to find you.
我不知道你是谁, 也不(知道)我如何会找到你的。

But may I just say...
但是可以(让)我只说(一句)吗...

Hi!
嗨!

How you doing?
你好吗?

The name's Flynn Rider.
(鄙人的)名字是Flynn Rider。

How's your day going, huh?
你今天过得怎么样?哈?

Who else knows my location, Flynn Rider?
还有谁知道我的住址,Flynn Rider?

- All right, Blondie. - Rapunzel.
-好吧,金发妞。-Rapunzel。

Gesundheit. Here's the deal.
祝你长寿。是这么一回事。

I was in a situation, gallivanting through the forest.
我(那时)是(这么)一种情况, 游荡着穿过这森林。

I came across your tower and...
我碰巧路过你的塔,然后...

Oh! Oh, no. Where is my satchel?
哦!哦,不。我的小挎包在哪里?

I've hidden it somewhere you'll never find it.
我已经把它藏起来了, 在某个地方,你永远找不到它。

It's in that pot, isn't it?
它[小挎包]在那个罐子里,是不是?

Huh?
呃?

Would you stop that?
你能停止这件事吗?[你能别再这样了吗]

Now it's hidden where you'll never find it.
现在它[挎包]被藏起来了,在某个地方, 你将永远找不到它的。

So, what do you want with my hair?
那么,你想要对我的头发(做)什么?

- To cut it? - What?
-剪掉它?-什么?

- Sell it? - No!
-卖掉它? -不!

Listen, the only thing I want to do with your hair,
听着,唯一一件事情我想对你的头发做的,

is to get out of it, literally.
就是从里面(挣)脱出来。毫不夸张地。

Wait. You don't want my hair?
等等。你不想要我的头发?

Why on earth would I want your hair?
究竟为什么我会要你的头发?

Look, I was being chased, I saw a tower, I climbed it. End of story.
你看,我被人追赶,(然后)我看见一座塔, 我(就)爬上来了。故事结束。[就这么回事]

You're telling the truth?
你在说实话吗?

Yes.
是啊。

I know. I need someone to take me.
我知道。我需要某个人来带着我。

I think he's telling the truth, too.
我也认为他在说实话。

Doesn't have fangs, but what choice do I have?
他没长獠牙。但是我还有什么(别的)选择吗?

Okay, Flynn Rider, I'm prepared to offer you a deal.
好吧,Flynn Rider,我准备提供你一笔交易。 [我打算跟你做笔交易]

- Deal? - Look this way.
-交易?-往这边看。

Do you know what these are?
你知道这些是什么吗?

You mean the lantern thing they do for the princess?
你指的是那些灯笼啥子的, 他们为公主做的?

Lanterns...
灯笼...

I knew they weren't stars.
我(就)知道它们不是星星。

Well, tomorrow evening they will light the night sky with these lanterns.
好吧,明天晚上它们将照亮 夜空,用这些灯笼。

You will act as my guide,
你将作为我的向导,

take me to these lanterns, and return me home safely.
带我去(见识)这些灯笼, 然后(送)我安全地回家。

Then, and only then, will I return your satchel to you.
然后,而且只有(在这件事)之后, 我(才)会把你的挎包还给你。

That is my deal.
那就是我的交易。

Yeah. No can do.
吔。不能做。[办不到]

Unfortunately, the kingdom and I aren't exactly simpatico at the moment.
很不幸的是,那个王国和我 目前(的关系)不算很和谐。

So I won't be taking you anywhere.
所以我不会带你去任何地方。

Something brought you here, Flynn Rider.
(是)某样东西带你来到这里(的),Flynn Rider。

- Call it what you will, fate, destiny... - A horse.
-称呼它,按你想要的[随便你想怎么称呼它吧], 命运,天数... -一匹马。

- So I have made the decision to trust you. -A horrible decision, really.
-于是我已经做出了决定,去相信你。 -一个可怕的决定,真的。

But trust me, when I tell you this.
但是相信我,当我告诉你这件事。 [当我这么告诉你]

You can tear this tower apart, brick by brick.
你可以把这座塔拆了,一块砖一块砖的。

But without my help, you will never find your precious satchel.
但是没有我的帮助,你将永远找不到 你的珍贵的小挎包。

Let me just get this straight.
让我把这弄直。[让我把事情弄明白]

I take you to see the lanterns,
我带你去看灯笼,

bring you back home,
带你回家,

and you'll give me back my satchel?
然后你会还给我 我的挎包?

I promise.
我保证。

And when I promise something, I never ever break that promise.
而且当我承诺了某件事情, 我永远不会,从来不会违背那个诺言。

Ever!
永远!

All right, listen, I didn't want to have to do this,
好吧,听着,我(此前)没想到 (我会)不得不这么做,

but you leave me no choice.
但是你让我别无选择。

Here comes the smoulder.
这儿(就是)那闷骚的表情。 [看我闷骚的眼神吧]

This is kind of an off day for me.
这对我(来说)算得上是倒霉的一天。

This doesn't normally happen.
这通常不会发生的。

Fine! I'll take you to see the lanterns.
好吧!我会带你去看灯笼的。

Really?
真的?

- Ooops. - You broke my smoulder.
-哎呀。 -你毁了我的闷骚脸。

Are you coming, blondie?
你要下来吗,金发妞?

Look at the world so close, and I'm half way to it.
看着那世界,如此之近, 而我(已经)在通向它的半途中。

Look at it all so big, do I even dare?
看着这一切(都是)如此广阔, 我甚至敢做吗?[我真的敢吗]

Look at me, here at last. I just have to do it.
看看我,终于在这里。我必须这么做了。

Should I? No.
我应该(留下)吗?不。

Here I go.
我来了。

Just smell the grass, the dirt. Just like I dreamed they'd be.
只是闻着那草,那泥土。 就像我(曾经)梦到过它们应有的(样子)。

Just feel that summer breeze.
只是感受那夏天的微风。

The way it's calling me.
(用)这方式, 它[风] 在召唤着我。

For like the first time ever, I'm completely free.
似乎是有生以来第一次,我完全地自由了。

I could go running, and racing, and dancing...
我可以去奔跑和赛跑,还有跳舞...

and chasing, and leaping and bounding.
追逐,还能腾跃和弹跳。

Hair flying, heart pounding and splashing and reeling.
头发飞扬,心脏跳动, 还能扑溅水花,转着圈儿(跳舞)。

And finally feeling.
并且终于感觉到。

That's when my life begins.
这个时候,我的人生(才真正)开始。

I can't believe I did this!
我不能相信我做到了!

I can't believe I did this.
我不能相信我做到了。

I can't believe I did this!
我不能相信我做到了!

Mother would be so furious.
母亲将会如此的暴怒。

But that's okay. What she doesn't know won't kill her, right?
但是那没事的。她不知道(的事情) 不会杀了她的,对吗?[她不知道就没关系]

Oh, my gosh! This would kill her.
哦,我的天哪!这(件事)会杀了[气死]她的。

This is so fun!
这太好玩了!

I am a horrible daughter. I'm going back.
我是一个可怕的女儿,我要回去。

I am never going back!
我永远都不要回去!

I am a despicable human being.
我(真)是一个卑劣的人类。

Best day ever!
有生以来最棒的一天!

You know, I can't help but notice
你知道,我不自觉地意识到

you seem a little at war with yourself here.
你看起来有一点点在跟自己作战。 [你思想斗争很激烈啊]

- What? - Now, I'm only picking up bits and pieces.
-什么?-哦,我只是在捡起一些零碎东西。 [我只是闲扯些鸡零狗碎的]

Of course, overprotective mother, forbidden road trip.
当然,过分保护的母亲,禁止长途出行。

I mean, this is serious stuff.
我是说,这是挺严重的事情。

But let me ease your conscience.
但是让我缓解(一下)你的良心[情绪]。

This is part of growing up.
这是(人)成长的一部分。

A little rebellion, a little adventure.
一点点反抗,一点点冒险。

That's good. Healthy, even.
那是好事情。(有益)健康的,甚至。

You think?
你(这么)认为?

I know. You're way over-thinking this. Trust me.
我知道。你大大地过度考虑这件事了。 相信我。

Does your mother deserve it? No.
这是你母亲应得的吗?不。

Will this break her heart and crush her soul?
这件事会让她的心破碎并摧垮她的灵魂吗?

Of course. But you just got to do it.
当然的。但是你就是应该去做。

“Break her heart”?
“让她心碎”?

- In half. - “Crush her soul”?
-(碎成)两半。-“摧垮她的灵魂”?

Like a grape.
就像(榨)葡萄。

She would be heartbroken. You're right.
她(真的)会心碎的。你(说的)对。

I am, aren't I? Oh, bother.
我是(对的),不是吗?哦,真烦心。

All right. I can't believe I'm saying this, but...
好吧,我不能相信我这么说了,但是...

I'm letting you out of the deal.
我会让你退出这笔交易。

- What? - That's right.
-什么? -对的。[就是如此]

But don't thank me.
但是别感激我。

Let's just turn around,
让我们转过身来,

and get you home. Here's your pan and your frog.
并带你回家。这是你的锅和你的青蛙。

I get back my satchel.
我拿回我的挎包。

You get back a mother daughter relationship based on mutual trust, and voilà!
你重新得到基于互相信任的母女关系, 然后,瞧啊!

We part ways as unlikely friends.
我们就像靠不住的朋友一样分道扬镳。

- No, I am seeing those lanterns. - Oh, come on!
-不,我要去看那些灯笼。-哦,拜托!

What is it going to take to get my satchel back?
这(到底)要我付出什么来拿回我的挎包?

I will use this.
我会用这个(揍你)。

Is it ruffians? Thugs? Have they come for me?
那是流氓吗?地痞吗?他们是为了(捉)我来的?

Stay calm. It can probably smell fear.
保持冷静。它显然能嗅到恐惧。 [它显然能感受你的恐惧]

Oh, sorry.
哦,抱歉。

Guess I'm just a little bit jumpy.
看来我只是有一点儿神经质了。

Probably be best if we avoid ruffians and thugs, though.
也许最好如果我们(能)避开 流氓和地痞,虽然。

Yeah, that probably be best.
是啊,那显然是最好的。

Are you hungry? I know a great place for lunch.
你饿了吗?我知道一个很棒的地方去吃午饭。

- Where? - Oh, don't you worry.
-哪儿?-哦,你不用担心。

You'll know it when you smell it.
你会知道的,当你闻到它时。 [当你闻到时,你就知道你到了]

A palace horse.
一匹宫里的马。

Where's your rider?
你的骑手在哪儿?

Rapunzel.
Rapunzel。

Rapunzel.
Rapunzel。

Rapunzel, let down your hair.
Rapunzel,放下你的头发。

Rapunzel?
Rapunzel?

Rapunzel!
Rapunzel!

Rapunzel!
Rapunzel!

I know it's around here somewhere.
我知道它(应该)在这附近的某个地方。

Ah, there it is.
啊,它[餐馆]在那儿!

The Snuggly duckling.
"温馨的小鸭"。

Don't worry, very quaint place, perfect for you.
别担心。非常离奇有趣的地方。 对于你是完美的。[非常适合你]

Don't want you scaring, and giving up on this whole endeavor now, do we?
(我们可)不希望你感到害怕并放弃 这全部的努力,对吧?

- Well, I do like duckling. - Yay!
-嗯,我的确喜欢小鸭子。-耶!

Garcon, your finest table, please!
侍者,请(给我)你们最好的桌子!

You smell that? Take a deep breath through the nose.
你闻到了?[你感受到了?] 深呼吸一下,通过(你的)鼻腔。

Really let that seep in.
真的让那(气氛)渗透进(你)。 [真真切切地融入这氛围吧]

What are you getting?
你得到了什么?[你感到了什么?]

Because to me, it's part man smell,
因为对于我,这(有)一部分是男人的气味,

and the other part is really bad man smell.
而另一部分是真正的坏男人[坏人]的味道哦。

I don't know why,
我不知道为什么,

but overall, it just smells like the Color Brown.
但是总体(来说),这儿闻起来像港式咖啡屋。

Your thoughts?
你的想法呢?

That's a lot of hair.
那可是好多头发啊。

She's growing it out.
她还在(把头发)长出来。 [她还会长更长的]

Is that blood on your moustache?
那是血在你胡子上吗?

Goldie, look at this. Look at all the blood on his moustache!
金发妞[指Rapunzel],看看这个, 看看那么多血在他的胡子上!

Good sir, that's a lot of blood!
(我的)好先生啊,那可是好多血啊!

Hey, you don't look so good, Blondie.
嘿,你看起来不是很好啊,金发妞。

Maybe we should get you home. Call it a day.
也许我们该带你回家了。今天到此结束吧。

Probably better off.
也许(我们)最好离开(这里)。

This is a five star joint after all.
毕竟 这是一家五星级的店哦。

If you can't handle this place, well, maybe you should be back in your tower.
如果你不能对付这个地方 [如果你连这里 都受不了],也许你应该回到你的塔里去了。

Is this you?
这是你吗?

Oh, now they're just being mean.
哦,现在他们真的开始使坏了。 [那些坏人把我画得更丑了]

Oh, it's him, all right.
哦,就是他,没错。

Greno, go find some guards.
Greno,去找一些(王宫的)卫兵来。

That reward's going to buy me a new hook.
那份酬金将会给我买一个新钩子。 [可以让我买只新钩子手]

I can use the money.
我可以用那笔钱。[我也需要那笔钱]

What about me? I'm broke.
那我怎么样呢?我破产了。

Get back!
退后![走开]

- Boys, stop! - We can work this out!
-伙计们,住手!-我们可以解决这个(问题)!

Hey, leave him alone!
嘿,放开他!

Gentlemen, please!
绅士们,拜托!

Give me back my guide, ruffians!
还给我 我的向导,(你们这些)流氓!

Not the nose, not the nose, not the nose!
不要(打)鼻子!不要(打)鼻子!不要(打)鼻子!

Put him down!
放他下来!

Okay, I don't know where I am,
好吧,我不知道我在什么地方,

and I need him to take me to see the lanterns,
而我需要他带我去看那些灯笼,

because I've been dreaming about them my entire life.
因为我已经梦想着(去看)它们, 在我的整整一生。

Find your humanity!
找到你们的人性! [你们有点人性好不好?]

Haven't any of you ever had a dream?
(难道)你们中没有几个人曾经有过梦想吗?

I had a dream once.
我曾经有过一个梦想。

I'm malicious, mean and scary.
我是(长得)奸邪、凶狠又吓人。

My sneer could curdle dairy.
我的冷笑能凝固奶酪。

And violence-wise my hands are not the cleanest.
而(从)暴力方面来说, 我的双手(的确)不是最干净的。

But despite my evil look, and my temper and my hook,
但是尽管我(有)邪恶的外表, 以及我的(坏)脾气和我的钩子手,

I've always yearned to be a concert pianist.
我一直渴望着成为一个音乐会(上的)钢琴家。

Can't you see me on the stage performing Mozart,
你看不到吗,我在舞台上 演奏着莫扎特(的曲目),

tickling the ivories till they gleam.
敲打着象牙琴键,直到它们闪烁发光。

Yep, I'd rather be called deadly,
是的,我宁愿被称为致命的,

for my killer show tune medley. Thank you!
因为我的杀器(般的)表演各种流行曲调集锦。 谢谢!

'Cause way down deep inside, I've got a dream.
因为深深的(在我)内心底下,我有一个梦想。

He's got a dream, he's got a dream.
他有一个梦想,他有一个梦想。

See, I ain't as cruel and vicious as I seem.
看见了吧,我并不是那么残暴和邪恶, 像我看上去(那样)。

Though I do like breaking femurs,
尽管我的确喜欢打断(别人的)腿骨,

you can count me with the dreamers.
你仍然可以把我和梦想者们算在一起。

Like everybody else, I've got a dream.
就像其他每个人(那样),我有一个梦想。

I've got scars and lumps and bruises.
我(身上)有刀疤和淤肿和擦伤。

Plus something here that oozes.
加上这儿(还有)一些东西分泌出来。

Let's not even mention my complexion.
让我们甚至不要提到我(目前)的状况。

But despite my extra toes,
但是尽管我(长了)多出的脚趾。 [我多长了几个脚趾]

and my goitre and my nose,
还有我的甲状腺肥大和我的(酒糟)鼻子,

I really want to make a love connection.
我真的想要建立一份爱的联系。 [我真的想找一个爱人]

Can't you see me with a special little lady?
你看不到吗,我和这一位特殊的小个儿的女士?

Rowing in a rowboat down the stream.
划着一只小艇,(顺着)溪流而下。

Though I'm one disgusting blighter,
尽管我是一个(相貌)丑陋的衰人,

I'm a lover, not a fighter.
(但)我是一个爱人,(而)不是一个斗士。

'Cause way down deep inside, I've got a dream.
因为深深的(在我)内心底下,我有一个梦想。

I've got a dream. He's got a dream. I've got a dream. He's got a dream.
我有一个梦想,他有一个梦想。 我有一个梦想,他有一个梦想。

And I know one day romance will reign supreme.
我知道有一天浪漫将会主宰一切。

Though my face leaves people screaming,
尽管我的脸[我的相貌](总是)让人们(吓得)尖叫,

there's a child behind it dreaming.
但有一个(天真的)孩子(藏)在它后面做梦。[我丑 陋的外表下面藏着一颗像孩子一样爱做梦的心]

Like everybody else, I've got a dream.
就像其他每个人(那样),我有一个梦想。

Tor would like to quit and be a florist.
Tor 很乐意退出(江湖),然后成为一名花匠。

Gunther does interior design.
Gunther(会)做室内设计。

Ulf is into mime, Attila's cupcakes are sublime.
Ulf喜欢演哑剧, Attila(做)的小蛋糕(简直)是极品。

Bruiser knits, Killer sews.
“肌肉男”(喜欢)编织,“杀手”(喜欢)缝纫。

Fang does little puppet shows.
“利齿”(会)演木偶戏。

And Vladimir collects ceramic unicorns.
Vladimir(喜欢)收集陶瓷(做的)独角兽。

What about you?
你怎么样? [你的梦想呢]

- I'm sorry, me? - What's your dream?
-抱歉,我?- 你的梦想是什么?

No, no, no. Sorry, boys, I don't sing.
不,不,不。抱歉,伙计,我不(会)唱歌。

I have dreams like you. No, really.
我有(一些)梦想,就像你们(的那些)。 不,真的。

Just much less touchy-feely.
只是远没有(那么多)婆婆妈妈的(东西)。

They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny.
他们主要发生 在某个地方,温暖而又阳光普照的。

On an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone,
在一个我所拥有的岛屿上, 晒得黑黑的,休息好了,单身一人。

surrounded by enormous piles of money.
被无法计量的成堆的金钱包围着。

- I've got a dream.-She's got a dream. - I've got a dream. - She's got a dream.
-我有一个梦想。-她有一个梦想。 -我有一个梦想。-她有一个梦想。

I just want to see the floating lanterns gleam.
我只是想去看看那些漂浮的灯笼(在)闪光。

And with every passing hour, I'm so glad I left my tower.
而随着每一个度过的小时[在过去的每一个 小时里],我(都)如此庆幸我离开了我的塔。

Like all you lovely folks, I've got a dream.
就像所有你们(这些)可爱的人们(一样), 我有一个梦想。

She's got a dream. He's got a dream. They've got a dream. We've got a dream.
她有一个梦想。他有一个梦想。 他们(都)有一个梦想。我们(都)有一个梦想。

So our differences ain't really that extreme.
所以我们的区别不是真的那么极端(明显)。

We're one big team.
我们是一个大团队。[我们都是一类人]

Call us brutal, sick, sadistic and grotesquely optimistic.
说我们粗鲁、变态、残酷成性而且 荒诞不经地乐观着[疯疯傻傻的]。

'Cause way down deep inside, we've got a dream.
因为深深的(在我们)内心底下, 我们(都)有一个梦想。

Yes, way down deep inside, I've got a dream.
是的,深深的(在我)内心底下, 我有一个梦想。

I found the guards!
我找到卫兵了!

Where's Rider? Where is he?
Rider在哪儿?他在哪儿?

I know he's in here somewhere.
我知道他(就)在这里面的某个地方。

Find him. Turn the place upside down if you have to!
找到他。把这个地方翻个底朝天, 如果你们必须的话。

Go. Live your dream.
去吧。去生活你的梦想。[去实现你的梦想]

I will.
我会的。

Your dream stinks. I was talking to her.
你的梦想臭死了。我(刚才)在和她说话。

Thanks for everything.
谢谢你,为这一切事情。[谢谢你做的一切]

I believe this is the man you're looking for.
我相信这就是那个人,你在找的。

You got me.
你抓住我了。

Sir, there's no sign of Rider.
长官,这儿没有Rider(留下)的踪迹。

Maximus!
Maximus!

What's he doing?
他在干什么?

A passage! Come on, men. Let's go.
一条(逃生)通道!上啊,伙计们。我们走。

Corman, make sure those boys don't get away.
Corman,确保那些小子们别跑掉了。 [别让那两个小子跑了]

Play it safe.
安全地玩耍。[先确保安全第一]

Or go get the crown?
还是去追回那个皇冠?

I've got a dream. I've got some dreams.
我有一个梦想。我有一些梦想。

I..., oh, somebody get me a glass!
我...,哦,某个人[谁能]给我一副眼镜!

Because I just found me a tall drink of water.
因为我给我找到了高高的一汪清泉。 [一个秀色可餐的大美女]

Oh, stop it, you big lug.
哦,停下来 [别这样嘛],你这个大夯货。

- Where does that tunnel lead out? - Knife!
-那条隧道的出口(开在)哪里? -刀子啊!

Well, I've got to say...
哦,我不得不说...

didn't know you had that in you back there.
你还有那种(胆色),在你身上。

That was pretty impressive.
这(可实在)是非常令人吃惊啊。

I know!
我(就)知道!

I know.
我(就)知道。

So, Flynn, where are you from?
那么,Flynn,你是从哪里来的?

Whoa, whoa, sorry, Blondie, I don't do back story.
哇哦,哇哦,抱歉,金发妞, 我不说背景故事的。[我从来不谈我的过去]

However, I am becoming very interested in yours.
不过,我开始变得对你的(过去)非常感兴趣了。

Now I...I know I'm not suppose to mention the hair.
现在,我...我知道我不该提到头发。

- Nope. - Or the mother.
-不。-或者,母亲。

- Uh, uh. - Frankly, I'm too scared to ask about the frog.
-呃呃。-坦白地说,我太害怕了, 以至于(不敢)问关于那只青蛙(的事)。

- Chameleon. - Nuance.
-(他是)变色龙。-(和青蛙)差别不大啦。

Here's my question, though, if you want to see the lanterns so badly,
这是我的问题,尽管(你可能不愿意回答), 如果你是那么迫切地想要去看那些灯笼,

why haven't you gone before?
为什么你以前没去(看)过?

Uh...
呃...

Well...
嗯...

Uh, Flynn...
呃,Flynn...

Flynn!
Flynn!

Run.Run!
跑。跑啊!

Who's that?
那是谁?

They don't like me.
他们不喜欢我。[他们要找我麻烦了]

- Who's that? - They don't like me either.
-那(又)是谁?-他们也不喜欢我。 [他们也是来找我麻烦的]

Who's that?
那(又)是谁?

Let's just assume for the moment that everyone here doesn't like me.
让我们暂且假定 这儿的每个人都不喜欢我。

Here.
这里。[拿着]

I've waited a long time for this.
我为了这(一刻)已经等了很久了。

Oh, mama! I have got to get me one of these!
哦,(我的)妈呀!我得给我弄到一个这(玩意)! [这玩意真好用]

You should know that this is the strangest thing I've ever done.
你应该知道 这(件事)是我曾经[有生以来] 做过的最奇怪的事情!

How about two out of three?
(我们)以三局两胜(定胜负)如何?

Flynn!
Flynn!

Flynn, look out!
Flynn,小心!

You should see your faces, because you look ridiculous.
你应该看看你们(自己)的脸。 因为你们看起来傻透了。

Come on, Blondie. Jump!
来啊,金发妞。跳啊。

It's no use. I can't see anything.
这没用的。我看不到任何东西。

Hey, there's no point.
嘿,这(样做)是没用的。

It's pitch-black down there.
下面那里是(像)沥青(一样)黑。

This is all my fault.
这都是我的错。

She was right. I never should have done this.
她是对的。我永远都不应该这么做。

I'm so...
我非常的...

I'm so sorry, Flynn.
我非常抱歉,Flynn。

Eugene.
Eugene。

What?
什么?

My real name is Eugene Fitzherbert.
我的真名是Eugene Fitzherbert。

Someone might as well know.
某个人也许也应该知道了。 [也许是该让你知道了]

I have magic hair that glows when I sing.
我长着有魔力的头发,会发光,当我唱歌时。

What?
什么?

I have magic hair that glows when I sing!
我长着有魔力的头发,会发光,当我唱歌时!

Flower gleam and glow. Let your power shine.
花儿,闪烁吧,发光吧,让你的魔力闪耀吧。

We made it.
我们做到了。

Her hair glows.
她的头发闪光了。

We're alive. I'm alive!
我们(还)活着。我(还)活着!

- I didn't see that coming. -Eugene.
-我没有预见那会发生。[我没想到 会有这种事] -Eugene。

The hair actually glows.
那头发真的发光了。

- Eugene... - Why does her hair glow? - Eugene!
-Eugene... -为什么她的头发会发光? -Eugene!

What?
什么?

It doesn't just glow.
它[我的头发] 可不只是会发光哦。

Why is she smiling at me?
为什么她在对我微笑?

I'll kill him.
我要杀了他。

I'll kill that Rider.
我要杀了那个Rider。

We'll cut him off at the kingdom.
我们会在王国里把他割了[宰了]。

And get back the crown. Come on.
然后拿回来那顶王冠。来啊。

Or...
或者...

Perhaps you want to stop acting like wild dogs chasing their tails,
也许你们想要停止像野狗一样行为, 追着自己的尾巴(转圈),

and think for a moment.
而是花点时间想一想。

Oh, please, there's no need for that.
哦,拜托,没必要那么做。

Well, if that's all you desire, then be on your way.
好啊,如果那就是所有你们想要的, 那么(继续)走你们的路吧。

I was going to offer you something worth one thousand crowns,
我(本来)想要提供给你们某件东西, 值得上一千个王冠。

would have made you rich beyond belief.
(本来)可能会让你们富到难以置信的(地步)。

And that wasn't even the best part.
而那(财富)甚至还不是最好的那一部分(好处)。

Oh, well. C'est la vie.
哦,好吧。人生不过如此。

Enjoy your crown!
(好好)享受你们的王冠吧!

What's the best part?
最好的那一部分(好处)是什么?

It comes with revenge on Flynn Rider.
它(会)随着Flynn Rider的复仇一起到来的。

So you're being strangely cryptic as you wrap your magic hair around my injured hand.
哦,你(开始)显得神神叨叨的,当你 用你有魔力的头发缠裹在我受伤的手上。

Sorry.
抱歉。

Just don't... don't freak out.
只要(你)别...别(被)吓疯掉。

Flower gleam and glow.
花儿,闪烁吧,发光吧。

Let your powers shine.
让你的魔力闪耀吧。

Make the clock reverse.
让时钟反转。

Bring back what once was mine.
带回来那曾经属于我的(东西)。

Heal what has been hurt.
治愈那些曾经被伤害的。

Change the fates' design.
改变命运的安排。

Save what has been lost.
挽救那些曾经失落的(东西)。

Bring back what once was mine.
带回那曾经属于我的(东西)。

What once was mine.
那曾经属于我的(东西)。

- Ah... - Please don't freak out.
-啊... -请不要失控。

Ahh. I'm not freaking out. Are you freaking out?
啊。我没失控。你失控了吗?

No, I'm just very interested in your hair and the magical qualities that it possesses.
没有。我只是非常地感兴趣,对你的头发, 还有它拥有的魔术般的品质。

How long has it been doing that exactly?
有多久了,它[你的头发] 能做到(这样的事), 准确地说?

Forever, I guess.
永远,我估计。

Mother said when I was a baby, people tried to cut it.
母亲说当我还是个婴儿的时候, 人们曾尝试割下它。

They wanted to take it for themselves.
他们想要夺走(我的头发),据为己有。

But, once it's cut,
但是,一旦这头发被割下来,

it turns brown and loses its power.
它(就会)变成棕色,并失去它的魔力。

A gift like that, it has to be protected.
一件像这样的天赋,是必须被保护(起来)的。

That's why Mother never let me...
那就是为什么母亲从来不让我...

That's why...I never left the...
那就是为什么...我从来不离开(塔)....

You never left that tower.
你从来没离开过那座塔。

And you're still gonna go back?
而且你仍然打算回去?

No...yes.
不...是的。

It's complicated.
这(事情)很复杂。

So, Eugene Fitzherbert, huh?
那么,(你叫)Eugene Fitzherbert,是吧?

Ah, yeah. Well...
啊,是的。好吧...

I'll spare you the sob story of poor orphan Eugene Fitzherbert.
我会替你省掉可怜的孤儿Eugene Fitzherbert 的那段悲伤的故事。

It's a little bit of a...
这(事情)是...

It's a little bit of a downer.
这(事情)是稍稍有些令人沮丧的...

There was this book,
曾有这么一本书,

a book I used to read every night to all the younger kids.
这本书,我过去每个晚上都读给 所有的更小的孩子们听。

The tales of Flynnagan Rider.
Flynnagan Rider的传说。

Swashbuckling rogue, richest man alive,
夸夸其谈的流浪者,活着的最富有的人,

not bad with the ladies either. Not that he'd ever brag about, of course.
和女士们(打起交道来)也很不错。 当然,并不是(因为)他(自己)曾经吹嘘(这些事)。

Was he a thief too?
他也是一个贼吗?

Ah, well, no.
啊,嗯,不是。

Actually, he had enough money to do anything that he wanted to do.
事实上,他有足够的钱 去做任何事情,他想做的。

He could go anywhere that he wanted to go.
他可以去任何地方,他想去的。

And...and for a kid with nothing.
而...而对于一个一无所有的孩子,

I don't know, I...
我不知道,我...

Just seemed like a better option.
只是看起来像一个更好的(人生)选择。

You can't tell anyone about this, okay?
你不能告诉任何人,关于这件事,好吗?

It could ruin my whole reputation.
这会毁了我全部的形象的。

Ah, we wouldn't want that.
啊,我们不会想要那样的哦。 [那样对我们不利]

Oh, a fake reputation is all a man has.
哦,一个伪造的形象是一个男人所能拥有的全部 。[一个男人除了一个伪造的形象还有什么呢]

Well, I should, uh...
好了,我应该,呃...

I...I should...I should get some more firewood.
我...我应该...我应该去再多弄些柴火了。

For the record, I like Eugene Fitzherbert much better than Flynn Rider.
根据(已有的)记录,我喜欢Eugene Fitzherbert, 远远胜过Flynn Rider。

Well. Then you'd be the first.
很好。那么你会是第一个(这么说的)。

But thank you.
但是谢谢你。

Well, I thought he'd never leave.
好啊,我以为他永远都不会走呢。

Mother?
母亲?

Hello, dear.
你好,亲爱的。

But I...I..., don't we...
但是我...我...,我们不...

How did you find me?
你怎么找到我了?

Oh, it was easy really.
哦,这很简单,真的。

I just listened for the sound of complete and utter betrayal, and followed that.
我只是倾听了那声音,彻底的和完全的 背叛的(声音),并追踪了那(声音,找到这里)。

- Mother... - We're going home, Rapunzel.
-母亲... -我们要回家了,Rapunzel。

- Now. - You...You don't understand.
-现在(就走)。-你...你不明白。

I've been on this incredible journey.
我经历了这样(一个)不可思议的旅行。

And I've seen and learned so much.
而且我已经见到了和学到了如此多(的东西)。

I even met someone.
我甚至遇见了某个人。

Yes, the wanted thief. I'm so proud.
是的,(你遇到了)那个被通缉的小偷。 我真(为你)自豪。

- Come on, Rapunzel. - Mother, wait.
-走吧,Rapunzel。-母亲,等等。

I think...
我觉得...

I think he likes me.
我觉得他喜欢我。

Likes you? Please, Rapunzel, that's demented!
喜欢你?拜托,Rapunzel,(你)是精神错乱了吧!

- But Mother, I... - This is why you never should have left.
-但是母亲,我... -这就是为什么你永远(都)不应该离开(那座塔)。

Dear, this whole romance that you've invented,
亲爱的,这一整套浪漫故事, 你自己虚构出来的,

just proves you're too naive to be here.
只是证明了你太过天真(而不应该)留在这里。

Why would he like you? Come on now, really.
他为什么要喜欢你?拜托,真的。

Look at you! You think that he's impressed?
看看你(自己)!你以为他对你惊为天人?

Don't be a dummy. Come with mummy.
别当一个傻瓜 [别当傻瓜了],跟妈咪走吧。

Mother...
母亲...

- No! - No?
-不要! -不要?

Oh, I see how it is.
哦,我明白这是怎么(回事)了。

Rapunzel knows best.
Rapunzel最了解。

Rapunzel's so mature now.
Rapunzel现在是多么成熟。

Such a clever grown-up miss.
(她是)如此一个聪明的成年的小姐。

Rapunzel knows best.
Rapunzel最了解。

Fine, if you're so sure now,
好极了,如果现在你是(真的)如此确信,

go ahead, then give him this!
前进吧 [接着下去],然后给他这个!

How did you...?
你怎么会...?

This is why he's here.
这才是为什么他会在这里(的原因)。

Don't let him deceive you.
不要让他蒙骗了你。

- Give it to him, watch, you'll see. - I will!
-把这个交给他,(好好)看吧,你会看到的。 -我会的!

Trust me, my dear. That's how fast he'll leave you.
相信我,我亲爱的。 那(将展现出)有多么快,他会离你而去。

I won't say I told you so.
(到时候)我不会(自夸)说:我这么告诉过你。

No, Rapunzel knows best.
不,Rapunzel最了解。

So, if he's such a dreamboat,
那么,如果他是这么一个梦中情人,

go and put him to the test. - Mother, wait!
去吧,并置他于考验之中。-母亲,等等!

If he's lying, don't come crying.
如果他是骗(你)的,别来(向我)哭诉。

Mother knows best.
母亲最了解。

So, hey uh, can I ask you something?
所以,嘿,呃,我能问你点什么吗?

Is there any chance that I'm going to get super strength in my hand?
有没有任何机会,我将会获得超强的力量, 在我的手上。[我的手会获得超能力吗]

Because I'm not going to lie.
因为我(可)不打算去胡吹。

That would be stupendous.
(如果是真的,) 那将会是惊人的。

Hey, you all right?
嗨,你还好吧?

Oh, sorry, yes.
哦,抱歉,我还好。

Just, um, lost in thought, I guess.
(我)只是,呃,沉迷于思考了,我想。

I mean, because here's the thing.
我是说,因为是这么一回事。

Superhuman good looks, I've always had them.
超越常人的良好外型,我一直都拥有它们。

Born with it. But superhuman strength.
(它们是)与生俱来的。但是超越常人的力量。

Can you imagine the possibilities of this?
你能想象这种(事情)的可能性吗?

Patience, boys. All good things to those who wait.
(有点)耐心,小伙子们。所有的好事情, (都属于)那些(能)等待的(人)。

Hmm, what?
嗯,什么?

Well, I hope you're here to apologize.
好吧,我希望你来这儿(是)来道歉的。

No, no, no, put me down. Stop it! No! Let me go!
不,不,不,放我下来。 住手!不要啊!放开我!

- Give me him. - Ow!
-把他给我。 -嗷!

Stop! Stop!
停下,停下!

Easy, boy. Easy! Settle down.
冷静,小伙子。冷静! 安静下来。

Easy, boy.
放松,小伙子。

Easy.
放松。

That's it.
就是这样。

Now sit.
现在坐下吧。

- Sit! - What?
-坐下!-什么?

Now drop the boot.
现在放下那靴子。

Drop it.
放下它。

Aw! You are such a good boy.
哦!你是这么一个好孩子。

Yes, you are.
是的,你是的。

You all tired from chasing the bad man all over the place?
你完全累坏了吧,因为追踪这个坏人, 到处地?

Excuse me?
原谅我?[等等]

Nobody appreciates you, do they?
(却)没有人(为此)褒奖你,是不是?

Do they?
是不是?

Oh, come on, he's a bad horse!
哦,拜托。他是一匹坏马!

Oh, he's nothing but a big sweetheart.
哦,他什么都不是,只是一个大甜心。

Isn't that right,
对不对,

Maximus?
Maximus?

You've got to be kidding me.
你们肯定是在耍我吧。

Look. Today is kind of the biggest day of my life.
看着 [听着]。 今天可以算是我一生中最重大的一天。

And the thing is, I need you not to get him arrested.
接着有件事就是,我需要你别把他逮捕起来。

Just for twenty four hours, and then
只需要二十四个小时,然后

you can chase each other to your hearts‘ content.
你们可以互相追杀,直到你们的心(获得)满足。 [你们爱怎么追就怎么追]

Okay?
好吗?

And it's also my birthday. Just so you know.
而且今天是我的生日。就是这样,你懂的。

Excuse me. Sorry.
不好意思。对不起。

Thank you!
谢谢你们!

It's for the lost Princess.
这是献给失踪的公主的。

To the boats!
上船!

Hey, Max.
嘿,Max。

What? I bought them.
什么?我买了它们。 [它们是我买来的,不是偷的]

Most of them.
它们中的大部分(是花钱买的)。

Where are we going?
我们要去哪里?

Well, best day of your life.
嗯,(这是)你一生中最棒的一天。

I figured you should have a decent seat.
我估计你应该有一个舒适的坐席。

You okay?
你没事吧?

I'm terrified.
我被严重吓到了。[我好害怕]

Why?
为什么?

I've been looking out of a window for eighteen years,
我一直向外看,从一扇窗户,有18年了, [18年来我只能从一扇窗户里向外张望]

dreaming about what it might feel like when those lights rise in the sky.
梦想着,这可能会感觉起来像什么, 当那些灯光升入天空时。

What if it's not everything I dreamed it would be?
万一这一切不是我梦想中的样子怎么办?

It will be.
那会是(你梦想的那样)的。

And what if it is?
那么如果是那样,怎么办?

What do I do then?
我(以后该)做什么呢?

Well, that's the good part, I guess.
哦,那是好的那部分(结果),我猜想。

You get to go find a new dream.
你必须要去找一个新的梦想了。

All those days, watching from the windows.
所有(这么多)日子以来,(只能)从窗口观望。

All those years, outside looking in.
所有这些年来,与世隔绝。

All that time, never even knowing...
所有这些时刻,甚至从来不知道...

just how blind I've been.
我曾经有多么盲目。[我被严重地蒙蔽]

Now I'm here, blinking in the starlight.
现在我身在此处,在星光下眨巴着(眼睛)。

Now I'm here, suddenly I see.
现在我身在此处,忽然之间我懂了。

Standing here, it's, oh, so clear...
站在这里,这是,哦,如此的清晰...

I'm where I'm meant to be.
我已身在我理应在的地方。

And at last, I see the light,
终于,我见到了那灯光[光明],

and it's like the fog has lifted.
而那(感觉)就像浓雾已被驱散。

And at last, I see the light,
终于,我见到了那灯光[光明],

and it's like the sky is new.
而那(感觉)就像天空是崭新的。

And it's warm and real and bright,
而那(感觉)是温暖、真实和光明的,

and the world has somehow shifted.
而那世界已经以某种方式改变了。

All at once, everything looks different.
在这一刹那,所有事物都看上去不一样了。

Now that I see you.
(就在)此刻,我看见了你。

I have something for you, too.
我也有件东西给你。

I should've given it to you before, but I was just scared.
我(本)应该在此之前就把它交给你, 但是,我只是(感到)害怕了。

And the thing is, I'm not scared anymore.
而事情是 [而现在是],我不再(感到)害怕了。

You know what I mean?
你明白我的意思吗?

I'm starting to.
我已经开始(明白了)。

All those days, chasing down a daydream.
所有那些日子里,追寻着一个白日梦。

All those years, living in a blur.
所有那些年,生活在浑浑噩噩中。

All that time, never truly seeing things,
所有那些(逝去的)时候, 从来没有真正地看清那些事物,

the way they were.
(以)他们原有的方式 [没看清事物的本质]。

Now she's here, shining in the starlight.
现在她就在这里,在星光中闪耀。

Now she's here, suddenly I know.
现在她就在这里,忽然之间我懂了。

If she's here,
如果她在这里,

it's crystal clear I'm where I'm meant to go.
这就如水晶一般清晰(地表明) 我已身在我应到达的地方。

And at last, I see the light.
终于,我看到了灯光 [光明]。

And it's like the fog has lifted.
而那(感觉)就像浓雾已被驱散。

And at last, I see the light.
终于,我看到了灯光 [光明]。

And it's like the sky is new.
而那(感觉)就像天空是崭新的。

And it's warm and real and bright
而那(感觉)是温暖、真实和光明的,

and the world has somehow shifted.
而那世界已经以某种方式改变了。

All at once, everything is different.
在这一刹那,所有事物都不一样了。

Now that I see you.
(就在)此刻,我看见了你。

Now that I...see you.
(就在)此刻,我...看见了你。

Is everything okay?
一切都没事吧?

Huh? Oh, yes.
呃?哦,是的。

Uh, yes, of course.
呃,是的,当然。

I just...
我只是...

I'm sorry. Everything is fine.
我很抱歉。一切都很好。

There's just something I have to take care of.
只是还有某件事...我必须去处理掉。

Okay.
好的。

I'll be right back.
我会立刻就回来的。

It's all right, Pascal.
这没事的,Pascal。

Ah, there you are!
啊,你们在这里!

I've been searching everywhere for you guys since we got separated.
我还(一直)在到处找你们这帮家伙, 自从我们分手后。

Hey, the sideburns are coming in nice, huh?
嘿,(你那样的)连鬓胡子正在流行得不错啊?

Got to be excited about that.
(你)应该会对此(感到)高兴的。

Anyhow, I just wanted to say,
无论如何,我只是想要说,

I shouldn't have split. The crown is all yours.
我不应该(跟你们)分开。 这个王冠完全(归)你们了。

I'll miss you, but I think it's for the... best.
我会想念你们的,但是我觉得 这是为了...(大家)最好。

Holding out on us again, eh, Rider?
又(有东西)在瞒着我们,嗯,Rider?

- What? - We heard you found something.
-什么?-我们听说你找到了什么东西。

Something much more valuable than a crown.
某件东西更加更加值钱,胜过一顶王冠。 [比王冠更值钱的东西]

We want her instead.
我们想要她,作为替换。 [我们要她,不要王冠]

I was starting to think you ran off with the crown and left me.
我(刚才已经)开始以为你逃走了, 带着那个王冠,丢下了我。

He did.
他(的确这么)做了。

What? No.
什么?不。

He wouldn't.
他不会(这么做)的。

See for yourself.
你自己看。

Eugene?
Eugene?

Eugene!
Eugene!

A fair trade.
一笔公平的交易。

A crown, for the girl with the magic hair.
一顶王冠,换一个长着有魔力的头发的女孩。

How much do you think someone will pay to stay young and healthy forever?
你想想,某个(有钱)人愿意付多少钱 来保持永久的青春和健康?

No, please.
不,求求你们。

No!
不要!

No!
不要!

Rapunzel!
Rapunzel!

Mother?
母亲?

Oh, my precious girl!
哦,我的宝贝女孩儿!

Mother.
母亲。

Are you all right?
你还好吧?

Are you hurt?
你受伤了吗?

- Mother, how did you...? - I was so worried about you, dear.
-母亲,你怎么会...? -我太担心你了,亲爱的。

So I followed you.
于是我跟踪了你。

And I saw them attack you and...
然后我看见他们袭击你,再然后...

Oh, my. Let's go. Let's go before they come to!
哦,我的天啊。我们走吧。 让我们在他们醒过来之前离开!

You were right, Mother.
你是对的,母亲。

You were right about everything.
你是对的,关于每件事。 [你对每件事的看法都是对的]

I know, darling.
我知道,亲爱的。

I know.
我知道。

Look!
看啊!

The crown.
那个王冠。

Rapunzel.
Rapunzel。

Rapunzel!
Rapunzel!

No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait. Guys! Guys!
不,不,不。等等,等等,等等。 伙计们!伙计们!

Rapunzel!
Rapunzel!

Let's get this over with, Rider.
让我们把(这件事)了结了吧,Rider。

Where are we going?
我们要去哪里?

There. It never happened.
那儿[听着]。(就当)这(件事)从来没发生过。

Now, wash up for dinner.
现在,梳洗一下(准备)吃晚饭。

I'm making hazel nut soup.
我会做榛子浓汤的。

I really did try, Rapunzel.
我真的做过尝试了,Rapunzel。

I tried to warn you what was out there.
我尝试过警告你那外面你会有什么。

The world is dark, and selfish, and cruel.
这个世界是黑暗的、自私的和残酷的。

If it finds even the slightest ray of sunshine,
如果它发现哪怕是最细微的一丝阳光, [最细微的一点光明]

it destroys it.
它(就会)毁掉它。

How did you know about her?
你怎么(会)知道关于她(的事情的)?

Tell me, now!
告诉我,立刻!

It wasn't us.
那不是我们(干的)。

It was the old lady.
是那个老妇人。

Old lady?
老妇人?

Wait. No! wait!
等等。不!等等!

You don't understand! She's in trouble! Wait!
你们不明白!她有麻烦了!等等!

Rapunzel?
Rapunzel?

Rapunzel, what's going on up there?
Rapunzel,上面那里发生了什么事? [你在干什么]

Are you all right?
你一切都好吧?

I'm the lost princess.
我是那个失踪的公主。

Oh, please speak up, Rapunzel. You know how I hate the mumbling.
哦,请大声点说话,Rapunzel。 你知道我有多么讨厌(人)咕咕哝哝。

I am the lost Princess.
我是那个失踪的公主。

Aren't I?
是不是?

Did I mumble, Mother?
我咕哝了吗,母亲?[我说的不清楚吗]

Or should I even call you that?
或者我甚至(是否)应该那么称呼你(为母亲)?

Oh, Rapunzel, do you even hear yourself?
哦,Rapunzel,您甚至有听见你自己(的话)吗? [你知道自己在说什么吗]

Why would you ask such a ridiculous question?
为什么你会问这么一个荒谬的问题?

It was you! It was all you!
这是(因为)你!这全是(因为)你!

Everything I did was to protect you.
我做的所有事情都是为了保护你。

- Rapunzel. - I've spent my entire life,
- Rapunzel。-我用了我的整整一生,

hiding from people who would use me for my power. - Rapunzel!
躲避(那些)人,他们想要因为我的魔力 而利用我。- Rapunzel!

when I should've been hiding from you!
(那同时)我(其实)应该躲避你!

Where will you go?
你要去哪里?

He won't be there for you.
他不会在那儿等着你的。

What did you do to him?
你对他做了什么?

That criminal is to be hanged for his crimes.
那个罪犯将会被绞死,因为他的罪行。

- No. - Now, now. It's all right.
-不。-好了,好了,这都没事了吧。

Listen to me.
听我(的话)。

All of this is as it should be.
所有这(些事)正是(它们)应该是(的样子)。

No!
不!

You were wrong about the world.
你关于这个世界(的说法)是错误的。

And you were wrong about me!
而你对于我(的看法)也是错的!

And I will never let you use my hair again!
而我将永远不会再让你利用我的头发了!

You want me to be the bad guy?
你想要我当坏人吗?

Fine.
好吧。

Now I'm the bad guy.
现在我就是坏人了。

What's this?
这是什么?[这怎么回事]

Open up.
开门。

What's the password?
(开门)暗号是什么?

- What? - Nope.
-什么?-(暗号)不对。

Open this door!
打开门!

Not even close!
甚至没有接近(正确答案)![差得远呢]

You have three seconds.
你有三秒钟(时间开门)。

One...
一...

Two...
二 ...

Three...
三...

Frying pans! Who knew, right?
煎锅!(以前)谁知道(这么好用呢),对吧?

- Head down. - Head down.
-低下头。-低下头。

- Arms in. - Arms in.
-收拢胳膊。 -收拢胳膊。

- Knees apart. - Knees apart.
-双膝分开。 -双膝分开。

Knees apart?
双膝分开?

Why...why do I need to keep my knees apart...
为什么...为什么我(会)需要 去保持我的双膝分开...

Max!
Max!

You brought them here?
你带他们来这里的?

Thank you.
谢谢你。

No, really. Thank you.
不,真的。谢谢你。

Uh, I feel maybe this whole time we've just been misunderstanding one another.
呃,我感到,也许这一直以来,我们只是 误解了彼此。

And we're really just...
而我们其实真的是...

Yeah, you're right. We should go.
是的,你是对的。我们该走了。

Max?
Max?

Max!
Max!

Okay, Max, let’s see how fast you can run.
好的,Max。让我们来看看你能跑多快。

Rapunzel?
Rapunzel?

Rapunzel, let down your hair.
Rapunzel,放下你的头发。

Rapunzel, I thought I'd never see you again.
Rapunzel,我以为我以后再也见不到你了。

Now look what you've done, Rapunzel.
现在看看你做了什么,Rapunzel。

Oh, don't worry, dear.
哦,别担心,亲爱的。

Our secret will die with him.
我们的秘密将会随着他(的死去)而消逝。

And as for us,
而至于我们,

we are going where no one will ever find you again.
我们要去某个地方, 永远没有人能再找到你了。

Rapunzel, really! Enough all ready!
Rapunzel,真的!已经够了!

Stop fighting me!
别再跟我斗了!

No! I won't stop!
不!我不会停止的。

For every minute of the rest of my life, I will fight.
每一分钟里,在我剩下的人生中, 我(都)将斗争。

I will never stop trying to get away from you!
我将永远不停止尝试去逃离你(身边)!

But, if you let me save him, I will go with you.
但是,如果你让我救他,我会跟你走。

No! No, Rapunzel.
不!不要,Rapunzel。

I'll never run. I'll never try to escape.
我将永远不会跑掉。 我将永远不会尝试逃脱。

Just let me heal him. And you and I will be together,
只要让我治愈他。然后你和我将会在一起,

forever, just like you want.
永远的,就像你所期望的。

Everything will be the way it was.
每件事情都将会是它(以前有的)方式。 [一切回归原样]

I promise.
我保证。

Just like you want.
就像你想要的(那样)。

Just let me heal him.
只要让我治愈他。

In case you get any ideas about following us.
(以防)万一你动了某些小念头,关于跟踪我们的。 [万一你使坏想跟踪我们]

Eu..Eugene!
Eu..Eugene!

Oh, I'm so sorry.
哦,我真是对不起。

- Everything is going to be okay, though. - No, Rapunzel!
-一切都会(变)好的,尽管(如此)。 -不,Rapunzel!

- I promise. You have to trust me. - No.
-我保证(你会没事)。你必须相信我。-不。

- Come on. Just breathe. - I can't let you do this.
-来吧。只要(深)呼吸。 -我不能让你做这(件事)。

And I can't let you die.
而我不能让你死去。

- But if you do this, - Shhh, Shhh, Shhh.
-但是如果你(这么)做了,-嘘嘘嘘。

- then you will die. - Hey.
-那么你会死的。-嘿。

It's gonna be all right.
这将会没事的。

Rapunzel, wait...
Rapunzel,等等...

Eugene, what...?
Eugene,什么...?

No!
不!

No!
不!

What have you done? What have you done?
你做了什么?你做了什么?

No, no, no!
不,不,不!

No!
不!

No!
不!

No, no, no, no, no. Eugene.
不要,不要,不要,不要。Eugene。

Oh, look at me, look at me. I'm right here.
哦,看着我,看着我。我在这里。

Don't go, stay with me, Eugene.
不要走,留下和我在一起,Eugene。 [不要死,留下来陪我]

Flower gleam and glow. Let your powers shine.
花儿,闪烁吧,发光吧。 让你的魔力闪耀吧。

Make the clock reverse,
让时钟反转,

- bring back what once was mine. - Rapunzel.
-带回来那曾经属于我的(东西)。 -Rapunzel。

What?
什么?

You were my new dream.
你(已经)是我的新梦想了。

And you were mine.
而你(也已经)是我的(梦想)了。

Heal what has been hurt.
治愈那些曾经被伤害的。

Change the fates' design.
改变命运的安排。

Save what has been lost.
挽救那些曾经失落的(东西)。

Bring back what once was mine.
带回那曾经属于我的(东西)。

What once was mine.
那曾经属于我的(东西)。

Rapunzel?
Rapunzel?

Eugene.
Eugene。

Did I ever tell you I've got a thing for brunettes?
我曾经告诉过你, 我特别中意深色头发的人吗?

Well, you can imagine what happened next.
好吧,你可以想象出接下来发生了什么。

The kingdom rejoiced,
(整个)王国欢欣鼓舞,

for the lost Princess had returned.
因为他们失踪的公主回来了。

The party lasted an entire week.
那场宴会持续了整整一周。

And honestly I don't remember most of it.
而诚实地(说),我不记得它的绝大部分。

Dreams came true all over the place.
梦想成为现实(的故事)到处都是。

That guy went on to become the most famous concert pianist in the world, if you can believe it.
那个家伙继续(前进),成为世界上最著名的 音乐会(上的)钢琴家,如果你肯相信这种事。

And this guy? Well, he eventually found true love.
而这个家伙?哦,他终于找到了真爱。

As for this guy, well, I assume he's happy.
至于这个家伙,好吧,我假设他是快乐的。

He's never told me otherwise.
他从来没告诉过我 不同的[他不快乐]。

Thanks to Maximus, crime in the kingdom disappeared almost overnight.
感谢Maximus,王国里的犯罪行为 几乎在一夜之间(就)消失了。

As did most of the apples.
就像绝大多数的苹果(也一起消失了)。

Pascal? Never changed.
Pascal?从来没变样儿。

At last Rapunzel was home,
最终,Rapunzel 回家了,

and she finally had a real family.
她终于有了一个真正的家。

She was a princess worth waiting for.
她是一位值得(大家)等待的公主。

Beloved by all, she led her kingdom with all the grace and wisdom...
被所有(臣民)爱戴着,她领导她的王国, 用所有的高雅和睿智...

that her parents did before her.
(一如)她的父母在她之前所做的。

And as for me, well,
然后,关于我,好吧,

I started going by Eugene again,
我开始行走(江湖), 再次用Eugene(这个名字),

stopped thieving, and basically turned it all around.
停止偷窃 [不再做贼],而且基本上 (把所作所为)完全扭转过来了。

But I know what the big question is.
但是我知道,(你们)那个最大的疑问是什么。

Did Rapunzel and I ever get married?
我和Rapunzel究竟有没有结婚?

Well, I'm pleased to tell you,
好吧,我很高兴地告诉你们,

that after years and years of asking, asking, asking.
经过年复一年的 恳求、恳求,(再)恳求,

I finally said yes.
我终于答应了。

Eugene.
Eugene。

All right, I asked her.
好吧,(是)我恳求她的。

And we're living happily ever after.
而且我们从那以后一直快乐地生活着。

Yes, we are.
是的,我们是的。

Come on.
来吧。

She's a girl with the best intentions.
她是一个有着最明确的目的的姑娘。

He’s a man of his own invention.
他是一个生活在自己虚构故事中的男人。

She looked out of window; he walked out the door.
她从窗户里往外张望, 他正好走出家门。

But she followed him
and he said, “What'cha looking for?” 但是她跟在他后面, 于是他问道:“你在找什么?”

She said, "I want something that I want.
她说:“我想要某件我想要的东西。

Something that I tell myself I need.
某件我告诉自己的我需要的东西。

Something that I want.
我想要的某件东西。

And I need everything I see."
因此,我需要每件我看见的东西。“

Something that I want.
我想要的某件东西。

Something that I tell myself I need.
某件我告诉自己的我需要的东西。

Something that I want.
我想要的某件东西。

And I need everything I see.
因此,我需要每件我看见的东西。

He’s been living in a pure illusion.
他一直生活在纯粹的幻想中。

She's gonna come to her own conclusion.
她总是会得出她自己的结论。

Right when you think you know what to say,
正当你以为你知道该如何开口时,

someone comes along and shows you a brand new way.
某个人突然出现,并指给你一条全新的路。

She said, “I want something that I want.
她说:“我想要某件我想要的东西。

Something that I tell myself I need.
某件我告诉自己的我需要的东西。

Something that I want.
我想要的某件东西。

and I need everything I see."
因此,我需要每件我看见的东西。"

Something that I want.
我想要的某件东西。

Something that I tell myself I need.
某件我告诉自己的我需要的东西。

Something that I want.
我想要的某件东西。

And I need everything,
‘cause it’s so easy to make believe in. 因此,我需要每件东西, 因为编造假象太容易了。

It seems you’re living in a dream.
看起来你就像活在梦境中。

Don’t you see that what you need is standing in front of you?
难道你没有发现你所需要的 就站在你的面前?

I want something that I want.
我想要某件我想要的东西。

Something that I tell myself I need.
某件我告诉自己的我需要的东西。

Something that I want.
我想要的某件东西。

and I need everything I see.
因此,我需要每件我看见的东西。

Something that I want.
我想要的某件东西。

Something that I tell myself I need.
某件我告诉自己的我需要的东西。

Something that I want.
我想要的某件东西。

And I need everything I see.
因此,我需要每件我看见的东西。

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.