RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
睡美人/Sleeping Beauty

睡美人/Sleeping Beauty

奥罗拉公主一出生就遭到黑巫婆的嫉妒下了可怕的咒语,说在她十八岁生日当天将被纺锤刺死,后来即使三位仙女极力帮忙,却仍然摆脱不了事实的发生,奥罗拉公主因此长眠不醒,后来与公主互生情愫的菲利普王子为爱劈荆斩棘,克服万难打败黑巫婆,才用真爱破除了魔咒。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1o61Hzqq 密码:fsbb
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

I know you.
我认识你。

I walked with you once upon a dream.
我散步,和你一起,曾经在一个梦里。

I know you.
我认识你。

The gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam.
你眼中的目光 是如此熟悉的目光。

Yet I know it's true.
但我知道它是真的。

That visions are seldom all they seem.
那梦境是他们很少能见到的。

But if l know you I know what you'll do.
但是如果我认识你,我就知道你会做什么。

You'll love me at once.
你会立刻爱上我。

The way you did once upon a dream.
你这样做的,曾经在一个梦里。

In a far away land long ago...
在一个遥远的大地上,很久以前,

lived a king and his fair queen.
住着一位国王和他美丽的王后。

Many years had they longed for a child,
很多年来他们(一直)渴望有一个孩子,

and finally their wish was granted.
最后他们的愿望被(上帝)应允。

A daughter was born, and they called her Aurora.
一个女儿出生了,他们叫她Aurora [曙光女神]。

Sweet Aurora.
可爱的Aurora。

Yes, they named her after the dawn...
是的,他们命名她用的是“黎明”, [因为她在黎明之后出生,他们为她这样取名]

for she filled their lives with sunshine.
因为她让他们的生活充满阳光。

Then a great holiday was proclaimed throughout the kingdom,
然后,一个重大的节日被宣布至整个王国,

so that all of high or low estate...
因此,所有高或低层的人们 [贵族或老百姓]...

might pay homage to the infant princess.
都可以致意给刚出生的公主。

And our story begins on that most joyful day.
我们的故事就从最快乐的那天开始。

On that joyful day,
在那快乐的一天,

on that joyful day,
在那快乐的一天,

Joyfully now to our princess we come.
我们高兴地去(看望)我们的公主。 [We come to our princess joyfully now.]

Bringing gifts and all good wishes too.
也带来礼物和全部美好的愿望。

We pledge our loyalty anew.
我们再次宣示我们的忠诚。

Hail to the Princess Aurora!
向Aurora公主致意!

All of her subjects adore her.
所有她的子民都崇拜她。

Hail to the King! Hail to the Queen!
向国王致意!向王后致意!

Hail to the Princess Aurora!
向Aurora公主致意!

Health to the Princess! Wealth to the Princess!
祝公主健康! 祝公主富有!

Long live the Princess Aurora!
万岁,Aurora公主!

Hail, Aurora!
万岁,Aurora!

Hail, Aurora!
万岁,Aurora!

Health to the Princess! Wealth to the Princess!
祝公主健康! 祝公主富有!

Long live the Princess Aurora!
万岁,Aurora公主!

Hail to the King! Hail to the Queen!
向国王致意! 向王后致意!

Hail to the Princess Aurora!
向Aurora公主致意!

Thus, on this great and joyous day...
因而,在这个重大而欢乐的日子...

did all the kingdom celebrate the long-awaited royal birth.
举国上下都在庆祝 这位期待已久的王室(小生命)的诞生。

And good King Stefan and his queen made welcome their lifelong friend.
国王Stefan和他的王后 欢迎他们一生的朋友。

Their Royal Highnesses...
尊敬的陛下...

King Hubert and Prince Phillip!
Hubert国王和Phillip王子!

Fondly had these monarchs dreamed one day...
这(两个)君王热切地梦想着有一天...

their kingdoms to unite.
他们的王国能够合并。

Thus, today would they announce that Phillip, Hubert's son and heir,
因此,今天他们会宣布 Phillip—Hubert的儿子和王位继承人,

to Stefan's child would be betrothed.
将和Stefan的女儿订婚。

And so to her his gift he brought...
所以,他带来礼物送给她,

and looked unknowing on his future bride.
(他)毫不知情地看着他未来的新娘。

Their most honored and exalted excellencies,
最受尊敬、最崇高的阁下,

the three good fairies!
三位善良的仙女!

Mistress Flora,
Flora仙女,

Mistress Fauna,
Fauna仙女,

and Mistress Merryweather!
还有Merryweather仙女!

- Oh! - Oh! - The little darling.
-哦! -哦! -小宝贝。

Your Majesties.
尊敬的陛下。

Each of us the child may bless with a single gift.
我们每个人都会祝福给孩子一份单独的礼物。 [我们每个人都会给孩子一份礼物,作为祝福]

No more, no less.
不多,不少。

Little princess, my gift shall be the gift of beauty.
小公主,我的礼物将会是美丽。

One gift, beauty rare
一份礼物,罕见的美丽

Gold of sunshine in her hair.
阳光般的金色 在她的头发里。 [让她的头发充满阳光的金色]

Lips that shame the red, red rose.
嘴唇能够羞愧那红色的玫瑰。

She'll walk with springtime, wherever she goes.
她将伴随着春天行走,无论她去到哪里。

Tiny princess, my gift shall be the gift of song.
小公主,我的礼物将是歌唱的天赋。

One gift, the gift of song.
一份礼物,歌唱的天赋。

Melody her whole life long.
美妙的音乐伴随她一生。

The nightingale's her troubadour.
夜莺是她的吟游诗人。

Bringing his sweet serenade to her door.
把他的甜蜜的小夜曲带到她的门前。

Sweet princess, my gift shall be…
甜蜜的公主,我的礼物将是…

- Why, it's Maleficent! - What does she want here? - Shh!
-啊,是Maleficent! -她来这里干什么? -嘘!

Well, quite a glittering assemblage, King Stefan.
嗯,相当耀眼的聚会,Stefan国王。

Royalty, nobility, the gentry, and…
皇室、贵族、绅士,还有…

How quaint! Even the rabble.
多有趣啊!甚至还有下层贱民。

I really felt quite distressed at not receiving an invitation.
我真的感到十分沮丧, 对于没有收到一份邀请。

- You weren't wanted! - Not wa…
-你不受欢迎! -不受欢…

Oh, dear, what an awkward situation.
哦,亲爱的,一个多么尴尬的情形啊。

I had hoped it was merely due to some oversight.
我(曾经)希望这仅仅是 因为疏忽。

Well, in that event, I'd best be on my way.
好吧,如果是在那种情况下,我最好要离开了。

And you're not offended, Your Excellency?
您没有(感到)被冒犯了吧,阁下?

Why, no, Your Majesty.
哦,没有,王后。

And to show I bear no ill will,
为了表示我没有恶意,

I, too, shall bestow a gift on the child.
我也将会送一份礼物给孩子。

Listen well, all of you!
听好了,你们所有人!

The princess shall indeed grow in grace and beauty,
公主将会的确 生长在优雅和美丽中,

beloved by all who know her.
受到所有认识她的人的热爱。

But...
但是...

before the sun sets on her sixteenth birthday,
在日落前,在她16岁生日那天,

she shall prick her finger on the spindle of a spinning wheel...
她将会扎破她的手指 在一个纺车的纱锭上...

and die.
并且死去。

Oh, no!
哦,不要!

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!
哈哈哈哈哈!

Seize that creature!
抓住那个怪物!

Stand back, you fools!
退后,你们这些傻瓜!

Don't despair, Your Majesties.
别绝望,陛下。

Merryweather still has her gift to give.
Merryweather还有她的礼物要给。

Then she can undo this fearful curse?
那么她能破解这个可怕的诅咒吗?

Oh, no, Sire.
哦,不,陛下。

Maleficent's powers are far too great.
Maleficent的力量太大。

But she can help!
但她能帮助!

- But… - Just do your best, dear.
-但是… -尽管尽你所能,亲爱的。

Yes, go on.
是的,继续吧。

Sweet princess,
可爱的公主,

if through this wicked witch's trick,
如果通过这个邪恶的巫婆的法术,

a spindle should your finger prick,
一个纱锭会(把)你的手指扎破,

a ray of hope there still may be in this,
一线希望仍然或许会在这里面,

the gift I give to thee.
这份礼物我给你的。

Not in death, but just in sleep...
不会死亡,只是沉睡...

the fateful prophecy you'll keep.
这个致命的预言你将持有的。

And from this slumber you shall wake...
从这个沉睡中你将会醒来,

when true love's kiss, the spell shall break.
当(遇到)真爱之吻,这咒语将被打破。

For true love conquers all.
因为真爱战胜一切。

But King Stefan, still fearful of his daughter's life...
但是Stefan国王,仍然担心她女儿的生命...

did then and there decree that every spinning wheel in the kingdom...
(就在)此时此地,(立即)颁令, 在王国内的 每一辆纺车轮...

should on that very day be burnt.
必须在那天被烧毁。

So it was done.
所以就这么做了。

Oh, silly fiddle faddle!
哦,愚蠢的举动!

Now, come have a nice cup of tea, dear.
现在,过来喝一杯香浓的茶,亲爱的。

I'm sure it'll work out somehow.
我确信总会解决的,不管怎样。

Well, a bonfire won't stop Maleficent.
哦,一场大火并不能阻止Maleficent。

Of course not. But what will?
当然不会,但什么能阻止?

- Well, perhaps if we reason with her. - Reason?
-哦,或许我们可以跟她评理。-评理?

- With Maleficent? - Well, she can't be all bad.
-和Maleficent? -哦,她不会一无是处。

Oh, yes, she can!
哦,是的,她就是这么一个人!

Ooh, I'd like to turn her into a fat, old hoptoad!
哦,我真想把她变成 又胖又老的蟾蜍!

Now, dear, that isn't a very nice thing to say.
现在,亲爱的,你这么说可不太好。

Besides, we can't. You know our magic doesn't work that way.
另外,我们不能这么做。你知道 我们的魔法不能按那种方式工作。

It can only do good, dear, to bring joy and happiness.
它只能做善事,亲爱的,带来欢乐与幸福。

Well, that would make me happy.
哦,那样做会使我很快乐。

But there must be some way.
但是一定有什么办法的。

- There is! - There is?
-有了! -有了?

- What is it, Flora? - I'm going to…
-是什么,Flora? -我将…

Shh, shh, shh, shh! Even walls have ears.
嘘,嘘,嘘! 甚至墙都会有耳朵。 [小心隔墙有耳]

Follow me.
跟我来。

I'll turn her into a flower!
我要把她变成一朵花!

- Maleficent? - Oh, no, dear. The princess.
-Maleficent吗? -哦,不是,亲爱的,是公主。

Oh, she'd make a lovely flower.
哦,她将变成一朵可爱的花。

Don't you see? A flower can't prick its finger.
你不明白吗?[你想想,] 一朵花不会扎破自己的手指。

- It hasn't any. - That's right.
-它没有任何(手指)。-对。

- She'll be perfectly safe. - Until Maleficent sends a frost.
-她将会很安全。 -直到Maleficent送来一次霜害。

Yes! a… Oh, dear.
是啊!一…噢,亲爱的。

She always ruins your nicest flowers.
她总是毁坏你最可爱的花。

You're right. And she'll be expecting us to do something like that.
你说的对,她将会正 期待着我们做一些事情,就像那样的。

Oh! Well, what won't she expect? She knows everything.
哦!好吧,什么才不是她期望的? 她知道一切。

Oh, but she doesn't, dear.
哦,可是她不会(知道这件事),亲爱的。

Maleficent doesn't know anything about love...
Maleficent不懂得任何事情关于爱的,

or kindness or the joy of helping others.
或者善意,或者帮助别人的快乐。

You know, sometimes I don't think she's really very happy.
你知道,有时我并不 认为她真的很快乐。

That's it! Of course!
正是这样!当然!

It's the only thing she can't understand and won't expect.
这是唯一的事情 她不能明白 和无法预见的。

Oh, now, now, now, we'll have to plan it carefully.
噢,现在,现在,我们必须计划周密。

Let's see. The woodcutter's cottage. Yes, yes, the abandoned one.
让我们看看,伐木人的小木屋。 是的,是的,被遗弃的一个。

Of course, the king and queen will object.
当然,国王和王后会反对。

But when we explain it's the only way…
但是当我们解释说这是唯一的方法…

Explain what?
解释什么?

About the three peasant women raising a foundling child...
关于三个农妇 养大一个弃婴...

deep in the forest.
在森林深处。

- Oh? Oh, that's very nice of them. - Who are they?
-哦?哦,她们真是太好了。-她们是谁?

Turn around!
转身!

- Eww! - Why, it's…us!
-咦! -为什么,是…我们!

- Uh-huh. - You mean, "we" us?
-嗯。-你是指,“我们[那三个农妇]”是我们?

- Uh-huh. - Take care of the baby?
-嗯。-照顾孩子?

- Why not? - Oh, I'd like that!
-为什么不呢? -哦,我愿意那样!

Well, y-yes, but w-w-we'd have to feed it?
嗯,是的,但是,我们必须得喂养她?

And wash it and dress it and rock it to sleep.
还得(给她)洗澡、穿衣服、摇晃着哄她睡觉。

- Oh, I'd love it. - You really think we can?
-哦,我喜欢(做)这件事。 -你真的认为我们能行吗?

If humans can do it, so can we.
如果人类可以做到,我们也可以。

- And we'd have our magic to help us. - That's right.
- (何况)我们还有魔法可以帮助我们。-对。

No, no, no, no, no, no! No magic!
不,不,不,不! 不能用魔法!

I'll take those wands right now.
我将马上收起那些魔法棒。

Oh, better get rid of those wings too.
哦,最好也去掉那些翅膀。

You mean live like mortals? For sixteen years?
你的意思是,生活像凡人?16年?

- Uh-huh. - Bu...now, now,
we…we don't know how. -嗯。-但…现在,现在, 我们…我们不知道怎么(去做)。

We've never done anything without magic.
我们从来没有做过任何事情,没用魔法。

And that's why Maleficent will never suspect.
这正是为什么Maleficent 永远不会怀疑(的原因)。

But…but who'll wash?
但是…但是,谁来洗衣服?

- And cook? - Oh, we'll all pitch in.
-还有做饭? -哦,我们会一起努力投入(做这件事)的。

- I'll take care of the baby. - Let me have it, dear.
-我将照顾这个宝宝。 -让我拥有它 [把魔棒给我],亲爱的。

Come along now. We must tell Their Majesties at once.
现在跟我来,我们必须立刻告诉陛下。

- Flora! - Flora!
- Flora!- Flora!

So the king and his queen watched with heavy hearts...
因此,国王和他的王后 怀着沉重的心情 看着

as their most precious possession, their only child...
他们最珍贵的财产,他们唯一的女儿...

disappeared into the night.
消失在黑夜里。

Many sad and lonely years passed by for King Stefan and his people.
Stefan国王和他的人们 在难过和寂寞中度过了许多年。

But as the time for the princess's sixteenth birthday drew near,
但是当公主16岁生日临近的时候,

the entire kingdom began to rejoice.
整个王国开始欣喜(若狂)。

For everyone knew that as long as Maleficent's domain,
因为每个人都知道, 只要Maleficent的领地,

the Forbidden Mountains, thundered with her wrath and frustration,
那座禁山, (因为)她的暴怒和挫折而发出雷鸣(般的声响),

her evil prophecy had not yet been fulfilled.
她的恶毒的预言 就还没有被实现。

It's incredible!
这是(令人)难以置信的!

Sixteen years, and not a trace of her.
16年了,都没有(发现)她的踪迹。

She couldn't have vanished into thin air!
她不可能消失在真空中!

Are you sure you searched everywhere?
你们确信你们已经搜查了每个地方?

Yeah, yeah, everywhere.
是的,是的,无论哪里。

- We all did. - Yeah, yeah!
-我们都(搜查过了)。-是的,是的!

And what about the town? The forest? The mountains?
但是城镇、森林、高山呢?

Yeah, we searched mountains, uh, forests...
是的,我们搜查过高山,嗯,森林...

and houses, and, uh…
和房子,还有,呃…

Let me see. Uh, and all the cradles.
让我想想,呃,还有所有的摇篮。

- Cradle? - Yep, yep.
-摇篮? -是的,是的。

Every cradle.
每个摇篮。

Cradle?
摇篮?

Did you hear that, my pet?
你听到了吗,我的宠物?

All these years, they've been looking for a baby.
在这些年里,他们一直在寻找一个婴儿。

Fools!
傻瓜!

Idiots! Imbeciles!
白痴! 笨蛋!

Oh, they're hopeless.
噢,他们(真是)没有希望了。

A disgrace to the forces of evil.
(真是)邪恶力量的耻辱。

My pet, you are my last hope.
我的宠物,你是我最后的希望。

Circle far and wide.
在更远和更广阔的范围盘旋飞翔。

Search for a maid of sixteen...
搜查一个16岁的少女...

with hair of sunshine gold...
(她)有金黄色的头发...

and lips red as the rose.
和玫瑰般的红嘴唇。

Go, and do not fail me.
去吧,别辜负我(对你的希望)。

And so, for sixteen long years...
16年来...

the whereabouts of the princess remained a mystery.
公主的行踪一直保持秘密。

While deep in the forest in a woodcutter's cottage,
在森林深处,在一个伐木人的小木屋里,

the good fairies carried out their well-laid plan.
好心的仙女们执行着她们周密的计划。

Living like mortals, they had reared the child as their own...
(她们)像凡人一样生活, 养育着这个孩子,如同她们自己的孩子...

and called her Briar Rose.
(她们)叫她Briar Rose。

On this her sixteenth birthday,
在她16岁生日的时候,

the good fairies had planned a party...
好心的仙女们策划了一个聚会,

and something extra special for a surprise.
同时给她一些特别的东西,让她有个惊喜。

- Well, now, how about this one? - This is the one I picked.
-那么,这件怎么样? -这是我挑选的。

Oh, she'll look beautiful in that.
噢,她看起来会很漂亮穿上它。

- Now, I thought a few changes here. - Aha.
-现在,我认为这儿应该有点变动。-啊哈。

- And don't forget a pretty bow. - Yes, and there's the shoulder line.
-别忘了(缝)一个漂亮的蝴蝶结。 -是的,以及那里有一条肩线。

- We'll make it blue. - Oh, no, dear, pink.
-我们将把它做成蓝色的。 -哦,不,亲爱的,粉红色。

- But… - Of course, we'll need a few pleats.
-但是… -当然,我们将需要一些褶皱。

Yes, but how are we gonna get her out of the house?
是的,但是我们怎样才能 让她从屋里出去呢?

Oh, I'll think of something.
哦,我来想点办法。

Well, and what are you three dears up to?
嗯,你们三个在做什么?

- Up to? - Up to? - Up to?
-做什么呢? -做什么呢? -做什么呢?

Uh, uh…th-th-the…cr…uh…
呃,呃…

Well, we… Uh, we…w-we…
嗯,我们… 呃,我们…我们…

- We want you to pick some berries. - That's it, berries!
- 我们想让你去采些浆果。 -就是它,浆果!

- Berries? - Lots of berries.
-浆果? -很多浆果。

- But I picked berries yesterday. - Oh, we need more, dear.
-但是我昨天已经采过浆果了。 -哦,我们还需要更多(浆果),亲爱的。

- Lots, lots more. - Yes!
-许多,许多。-是的!

- Now don't hurry back, dear. - But don't go too far.
-别急着回来,亲爱的。-但也别走太远了。

- And don't speak to strangers. - Goodbye, dear.
-别和陌生人讲话。-再见,亲爱的。

- Goodbye! - Goodbye! - Goodbye!
-再见! -再见! -再见!

- I wonder if she suspects. - Of course not.
-我想知道她是否怀疑了。-当然没有。

Come on! Oh, will she be surprised.
来吧,哦,她会惊喜的。

A real birthday party.
一个真正的生日聚会。

With a real birthday cake.
还有一个真正的生日蛋糕。

Yes, and a dress a princess can be proud of.
是啊,一件足以让公主值得骄傲的衣服。

- I'll get the wands.
- Yes, you...uh… The wands? -我去拿魔棒。 -好的,你...呃… 魔棒?

- Oh, no! - No magic!
-哦,不(能用)! -不能用魔法!

But the sixteen years are almost over.
但是,16年马上就要过去了。

We're taking no chances.
我们不能冒险。

But I never baked a fancy cake.
但是,我从来没有烤过精致的蛋糕。

Oh, you won't have to, dear.
噢,你不必(烤蛋糕),亲爱的。

I'm going to bake the cake.
我去烤蛋糕。

- You? - Oh, she's always wanted to, dear.
-你? -她一直想(做蛋糕),亲爱的。

- And this is her last chance. - Well…
-这是她最后一次机会。-好吧…

I'm going to make it fifteen layers with pink and blue forget-me-nots.
我将烤个15层的蛋糕, 用粉色和蓝色的勿忘我(花)。

And I'm making the dress.
我来做衣服。

But you can't sew, and she's never cooked.
但你不会缝纫,她也从未烤过(蛋糕)。

- Oh, it's simple! - All you do is follow the book.
-噢!这很简单! -你(所要)做的,就是按照这本书(做)。

Up here, dear. You can be the dummy.
上这里来,亲爱的,你可以当模特。

Well, I still say we ought to use magic.
好吧,我还是说我们应该使用魔法。

"Flour, three cups."
"面粉,三杯。"

Cups, cups, cups, cups, cups.
杯子,杯子,杯子,杯子,杯子。

Oh.
哦。

One, two, three.
一,二,三。

- What's that for? - Well, it's got to have a hole in the bottom.
-这用来干什么? -嗯,它的底部必须要有一个洞。

That's for the feet to go through.
那是为了让脚能通过去。

- It's pink. - Oh, lovely shade, isn't it?
-它是粉色的。-啊,可爱的颜色,不是吗?

- But I wanted it blue. - Now, dear,
-但我想要它是蓝色的。-现在,亲爱的,

we decided pink was her color.
我们决定粉色作为她的颜色。

You decided!
你(自己)决定(的)!

"Two eggs. Fold in gently."
"两个鸡蛋,轻轻折叠。"

Fold? Uh, oh, well.
折叠?嗯,哦,好的。

I can't breathe!
我不能呼吸了!

Let me out of here.
让我出去。

- It looks awful. - That's because it's on you, dear.
-它[这衣服]看起来很可怕。 -那是因为它(穿)在你身上,亲爱的。

"Now yeast, one tsp." "Tsp."?
“现在,发酵粉,一茶匙。”“茶匙”?

One teaspoon.
一茶匙。

- Oh, one teaspoon, of course.
-哦,一茶匙,当然(是)。

Oh, gracious, how that child has grown.
啊,天哪,这孩子长了多少啊。

Oh, it seems only yesterday we brought her here.
嗯,好像仅仅是昨天 我们(才)带她来这里。

Just a tiny baby.
(她还)只是一个小婴儿。

- Why, Merryweather. - Whatever's the matter, dear?
-怎么了,Merryweather? -出什么事了,亲爱的?

After the day, she'll be a princess,
今天过后,她将成为公主,

and we won't have any Briar Rose.
我们不会再有Briar Rose了。

- Oh, Flora! - Now, now, now,
-哦,Flora! -现在,现在,现在,

Well, we...we all knew this day had to come.
噢,我们...我们都知道这一天不得不到来。

But why did it have to come so soon?
但为什么它要来得这么快呢?

After all, we've had her for sixteen years.
毕竟,我们曾经拥有她16年。

Sixteen wonderful years.
精彩的16年。

Oh, gracious! We're acting like a lot of ninnies.
哦,天哪, 我们现在的所作所为正如许多傻瓜一样。

Come on. She'll be back before we get started.
快点,她将会在我们准备好之前回来。

You hear that, Samson?
听见了吗,Samson?

Beautiful.
多美妙。

What is it?
那是什么?

Come on. Let's find out.
来吧,让我们去找出来。

Aw, come on! For an extra bucket of oats?
噢,来吧!(给你)一桶额外的燕麦?

And a few carrots?
(再加)一些胡萝卜?

Hup, boy!
驾!小伙子!

Oh!
哦!

No carrots.
没有胡萝卜了!

I wonder,
我想知道,

I wonder,
我想知道,

I wonder why each little bird…
我想知道为什么每只小鸟

has a someone to sing to.
可以对另外一只(小鸟)来歌唱。

Sweet things to…
甜蜜的事

a gay little love melody.
一首欢乐的关于爱的旋律。

I wonder,
我想知道,

I wonder,
我想知道,

if my heart keeps singing,
如果我的心一直歌唱,

will my song go winging to someone…
我的歌声会飞向 某个人吗

who'll find me…
谁[那个人] 将找到我…

and bring back a love song to me.
并带回一首爱之歌给我。

Oh, dear.
哦,亲爱的。

Why do they still treat me like a child?
为什么她们仍然像对待小孩子一样对待我呢?

Who?
谁?

Aunt Flora and Fauna and Merryweather.
Flora、Fauna和Merryweather阿姨。

They never want me to meet anyone.
她们从不让我接触任何人。

But you know something?
但是你们知道吗?

I fooled them.
我愚弄了她们。

I have met someone!
我已经遇见过一个人!

Who?
谁?

Who? Who?
谁? 谁?

Oh, a prince.
哦,一位王子。

Well, he's tall and handsome and…
嗯,他高大英俊,并且…

and so romantic.
并且很浪漫。

Oh, we walk together and talk together.
哦,我们一起散步,一起聊天。

And just before we say goodbye,
在我们说再见之前,

he takes me in his arms…
他把我拥入怀抱中...

and then...
然后...

I wake up.
我醒来了。

Yes, it's only in my dreams.
是的,这只是在我的梦里。

But they say if you dream a thing more than once,
但人们说如果你梦到一件事情超过一次,

it's sure to come true.
它肯定能变成真的。

And I've seen him so many times.
而且我已经(在梦里)我见过他那么多次。

You know, Samson,
你知道,Samson,

there was something strange about that voice.
那个声音有点奇怪。

Too beautiful to be real.
太美妙了,不可能是真的。

Maybe it was some mysterious being,
a wood sprite or a… 也许它是一个神秘的生物(发出的声音), 一个树精或者一个…

Here, stop!
站住!

Oh, why, it's my dream prince.
哦,哎呀!这是我的梦中王子。

Your Highness.
王子殿下。

You know, I'm really not supposed to speak to strangers,
你知道,我真的不应该 对陌生人说话,

but we've met before.
但是我们以前见过。

I know you.
我认识你。

I walked with you once upon a dream.
我散步,和你一起,曾经在一个梦里。

I know you.
我认识你。

The gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam.
你眼中的目光 是如此熟悉的目光。

Yet I know it's true.
但我知道它是真的。

That visions are seldom all they seem.
那梦境是他们很少能见到的。

But if I know you, I know what you'll do.
但是如果我认识你,我就知道你会做什么。

You'll love me at once.
你会立刻爱上我。

The way you did once upon a dream.
你这样做的,曾经在一个梦里。

But if I know you, I know what you'll do.
但是如果我认识你,我就知道你会做什么。

You'll love me at once.
你会立刻爱上我。

- The way you… - The way you did…
-你这样做的,-你这样做的,

once upon a dream.
曾经在一个梦里。

Oh! Ohh!
哦! 哦!

I'm awfully sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you.
我非常抱歉。我不是有意要吓唬你。

Oh, it wasn't that.
噢,不是那样的。

It's just that you're a...a...
只是你是一个…一个…

- A stranger? - Hmm-hmm.
-一个陌生人? -嗯。

But don't you remember? We've met before.
但你不记得了? 我们以前见过。

- We…we have? - Of course. You said so yourself:
-我们…我们见过? -当然,你自己也说过:

Once upon a dream!
曾经在一个梦里!

I know you.
我认识你。

I walked with you once upon a dream.
我散步,和你一起,曾经在一个梦里。

I know you.
我认识你。

The gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam.
你眼中的目光 是如此熟悉的目光。

Yet I know it's true.
但是我知道它是真的。

That visions are seldom all they seem.
那梦境是他们很少能见到的。

But if I know you, I know what you'll do.
但是如果我认识你,我就知道你会做什么。

You'll love me at once.
你会立刻爱上我。

The way you did once upon a dream.
你这样做的,曾经在一个梦里。

Who are you?
你是谁?

What's your name?
你叫什么名字?

Hmm?
嗯?

Oh, my name.
哦,我的名字。

Why, it's...it's...
噢,是…是…

Oh, no, no, I can't! I…
哦,不,不,我不能(告诉你)!我…

- Goodbye! - But when will I see you again?
-再见! -可是我什么时候能再见到你?

- Oh, never! Never! - Never?
-哦,再也不(见面了)!再也不(见面)! -再也不(见面)?

- Well, maybe someday. - When? Tomorrow?
-嗯,也许有一天。-什么时候?明天?

Oh, no! This evening!
哦,不!今晚!

- Where? - At the cottage in the glen.
-哪里? -在小木屋里,在峡谷里(的)。

There. Ooh!
那里,哦!

- Well, what do you think of it? - Why, it's…
-嘿,你们觉得它怎么样? -哎呦,它是…

It's a very unusual cake, isn't it?
它是一个非常不同寻常的蛋糕,不是吗?

Yes. Of course it'll be much stiffer after it's baked.
是的。当然,它会更硬的,被烘烤后。

Of course, dear. What do you think of the dress?
当然,亲爱的。你认为这条裙子怎么样?

Well, it's…
噢,它…

it's not exactly the way it is in the book, is it?
它完全不是书上的样式,是吧?

Oh, I improved it!
噢,我改进了一点!

But perhaps if I added a few more ruffles, what do you think?
不过,也许如果我加一些褶皱呢? 你认为怎么样?

I think so. What do you think, Merryweather?
我同意。你认为呢,Merryweather?

I think we've had enough of this nonsense.
我觉得我们已经说了够多的废话了。

I think we ought to think of Rose and what she'll think of this mess.
我认为我们应该考虑到Rose, 以及她会对这么一团糟怎么想。

I still think what I thunk before.
我还是坚持我以前的想法。

I'm going to get those wands.
我要去取那些魔棒。

You know, I think she's right.
你知道,我认为她是对的。

Here they are, good as new.
它们在这儿,跟新的一样好。

Careful, Merryweather!
小心点!Merryweather!

Quick, lock the doors.
快,锁上门。

Fauna, you close the windows. Oh, block up every cranny.
Fauna,你关窗。哦,堵上每个缝隙。

We can't take any chances!
我们决不能冒险!

Now, you take care of the cake.
现在,你照管那个蛋糕。

- While I… - Clean the room, dear.
-当我… -打扫房间,亲爱的。

And I'll make the dress. Now hurry!
我要做裙子。现在快点吧!

Ooh!
哦!

Come on, bucket, mop, broom.
来吧,水桶,拖把,扫帚。

Flora says clean up the room.
Flora说,打扫干净房间吧!

And now to make a lovely dress...
现在做一条漂亮的裙子...

fit the grace of a fair princess.
适合美丽公主的优雅(气质)。

Eggs, flour, milk.
鸡蛋、面粉、牛奶。

Just do it like it says here in the book.
就按照书上这段所说的方法做。

I'll put on the candles.
我会放上蜡烛。

Oh, no, not pink. Make it blue.
噢,不,不是粉红色。变成蓝色。

Merryweather! Make it pink.
Merryweather!把它变成粉色。

Make it blue.
把它变成蓝色。

Oh, pink!
噢,粉色。

Blue.
蓝色。

Ohh, now look what you've done!
噢,看看你做了什么!

Shh, shh, shh, shh! Listen.
嘘!嘘!嘘!嘘!听。

- It's Rose. - She's back. Enough of this foolishness.
-是Rose。-她回来了。胡闹够了。

Make it pink. Now hide, quick!
把它变成粉色。现在藏起来,快!

- Blue. - Aunt Flora!
-蓝色。- Flora阿姨!

Good gracious! Who left the mop running?
天哪,谁让拖把还在动?

Stop, mop!
停下来,拖把!

Aunt Flora! Fauna! Merryweather!
Flora阿姨!Fauna!Merryweather!

Where is everybody? Ah!
所有人都去哪里了?啊!

- Oh! - Surprise! - Surprise!
-噢!-惊喜!-惊喜!

- Happy birthday! - Oh, you darlings!
-生日快乐!-噢,亲爱的!

This is the happiest day of my life.
这是我一生中最快乐的一天。

Everything's so wonderful.
每件事都是如此美妙。

- Just wait till you meet him. - Him?
-就等着直到你遇见他。-他?

- Rose! - You've met some stranger?
- Rose!-你见到了某个陌生人?

Oh, he's not a stranger. We've met before.
噢,他不是一个陌生人。我们以前已经遇见过。

- You have? - Where?
-你们已经(遇见过)?-哪里?

Once upon a dream!
曾经在一个梦里!

I know you.
我认识你。

I walked with you once upon a dream.
我散步,和你一起,曾经在一个梦里。

- She's in love. - Oh, no.
-她恋爱了。-哦,不。

This is terrible!
这太可怕了!

Why? After all, I am sixteen.
为什么?毕竟,我十六岁了。

- It isn't that, dear. - You're already betrothed.
-不是那样的,亲爱的。-你已经订婚了。

- Betrothed? - Since the day you were born.
-订婚了?-从你出生那一天开始。

- To Prince Phillip, dear. - But that's impossible.
- (你就许配)给了Phillip王子。-但那是不可能的。

How could I marry a prince? I'd have to be…
我怎么能嫁给一个王子?除非我是....

- A princess. - And you are, dear!
-一个公主。-你是(一个公主),亲爱的!

Princess Aurora.
Aurora公主。

Tonight, we're taking you back to your father, King Stefan.
今晚,我们会带你回到 你的父亲—Stefan国王(身边)。

But…but I can't!
但是,但是我不能回去!

He's coming here tonight. I promised to meet him.
他今晚要来这里,我答应见他的。

I'm sorry, child, but you must never see that young man again.
我很抱歉,孩子,但是你再也不能 见那个年轻人了。

Oh, no! No!
哦,不,不!

I can't believe it! No! No!
我无法相信!不,不!

And we thought she'd be so happy.
我们还以为她会非常高兴。

No sign of her yet, Hubert.
还没有她的踪迹,Hubert。

'Course not. Good half hour till sunset.
当然不会(这么早)! 这会儿是日落前最美好的半个小时。

Ah, excellent bird!
啊,棒极了的鸟!

Oh, now, come, man!
哦,现在,来吧,伙计!

Buck up! Battle's over!
振作起来,战斗结束了。

Girl's as good as here.
(公主)像这里的女孩一样好。

I'm sorry, Hubert, but after sixteen years
of worrying, never knowing… 对不起,Hubert,但是16年来 的担心,不知道一点消息…

The past! All in the past.
过去了,一切都过去了。

Tonight, we toast the future…
今晚,我们为未来干杯...

with something I've been saving for sixteen years.
用我保存了16年的东西。

Here. To the future!
来,为了未来!

Right, Hubert. To the future.
对,Hubert,为了未来!

- Skumps! Skumps! - Skumps!
-干!干!-干!

- A toast to this night. - The outlook is rosy.
-为了今晚干杯!-前景很美好!

The future is bright.
未来是光明的!

Our children will marry. Our kingdoms unite.
我们的孩子将要结婚。我们的国家将会合并。

Skumps! Skumps! Skumps!
干!干!干!

Ah, excellent vintage.
啊,很好的美酒。

- And now, to the new home, eh? - New home?
-现在,为了新家庭干杯!嗯?-新家庭?

Children need a nest of their own, what?
孩子们需要一个他们自己的家,不是吗?

Place to raise their little brood, eh?
去抚养他们自己小孩儿的家,嗯?

Well, I suppose in time…
啊,我料想(那一天)迟早(会来),

Of course! To the home!
当然了,为了(新)家庭!

- Skumps! - Skumps!
-干!-干!

- A toast to the home. - One grander by far than a palace in Rome.
-为了(新)家庭干杯。 -(我们要建造)一座比罗马宫殿还要壮丽的宫殿。

Uh, let me fill up your glass. Ha ha. That glass was all foam.
呃,让我给你倒满。哈哈,你杯子里全是泡沫。

Skumps! Skumps! Skumps!
干!干!干!

The plans!
这个计划!

Well, what do you think? Nothing elaborate, of course.
哦,你觉得怎么样?相当详细,当然。

Forty bedrooms, dining hall. Honeymoon cottage, really.
四十间卧室,餐厅,蜜月别墅,真的。

You...you mean, you're building it already?
你…你的意思是,你已经在建那座宫殿了?

Built, man! Finished! Lovebirds can move in tomorrow.
建好了,伙计!完工了! 这对爱侣明天就可以搬进去了。

Tomorrow? But, Hubert, they're not even married yet.
明天?但是,Hubert,他们甚至还没有结婚啊。

Take care of that tonight. To the wedding!
今晚办理(结婚的事)。为婚礼干杯!

Now hold on, Hubert. I haven't even seen my daughter yet...
等会儿,Hubert,我甚至还没有见到我的女儿,

and you're taking her away from me.
你就打算把她从我身边抢走。

- Getting my Phillip, aren't you? - Yes, but…
- (你)得到了我的Phillip,不是吗? -是的,但是…

Want to see our grandchildren, don't we?
(我们)想看我们的孙子,不是吗?

- Of course, but… - There's no time to lose!
-当然,但是... -没有时间浪费了!

Getting on in years.
我们年事已高。

- To the wedding! - Now, be reasonable, Hubert.
-为了婚礼(干杯)!-现在,理智些,Hubert。

After all, Aurora knows nothing about all this.
毕竟,Aurora不知道这一切。

- Well? - Well, it may come as quite a shock.
-是吗?-嗯,可能会有点震惊。

Shock? My Phillip, a shock?
震惊?我的Phillip,(是)一个震惊吗?

What's wrong with my Phillip?
我的Phillip怎么了?

Nothing, Hubert. I only meant…
没什么,Hubert,我只是说…

Why doesn't your daughter like my son?
为什么你的女儿不喜欢我的儿子?

- Now, now… - I'm not so sure my son likes your daughter!
-现在...现在… -我不确定我的儿子喜欢你的女儿!

- Now, see here…
- I'm not so sure my grandchildren… -现在,看这里…-我不确定我的孙子...

want you for a grandfather!
想要你作为祖父!

Why? You…you unreasonable… - Huh?
为什么?你…你不可理喻... - 啊?

- pompous, - Who? - blustering, old windbag!
-自负的, - 谁? -狂暴的、多嘴的老家伙!

Unreasonable, pompous… On guard, sir!
不可理喻,自负的…小心点,先生!

I warn you, Hubert, this means war.
我警告你,Hubert,这意味着战争。

Forward! For honor! For country!
前进!为了荣誉,为了国家!

Oh! Oh!
噢!噢!

What's this all about, anyway?
这是怎么了,无论如何?

Nothing, Hubert. Absolutely nothing!
没什么,Hubert!绝对没事!

The children are bound to fall in love with each other.
孩子们一定会彼此相爱。

Precisely. And as for grandchildren,
的确如此。并且为了孙子,

I'll have the royal woodcarvers start work on the cradle tomorrow.
我明天会让皇室的木雕师们开工做摇篮。

Splendid! King-size, of course.
太好了!按照皇家的规格,当然。

Certainly. To the woodcarvers' guild.
当然。为了木雕师们(干杯)!

His Royal Highness, Prince Phillip!
尊敬的Phillip王子殿下!

Phillip?
Phillip?

Phillip! Phillip!
Phillip!Phillip!

Phillip! Oh, Phillip!
Phillip!哦,Phillip!

Hurry, boy, hurry!
快点,孩子,快!

And change into something suitable.
换身合适的衣服。

Can't meet your future bride looking like that.
你不能看起来(穿成)像那样去见你未来的新娘。

- Well, I have met her, father. - You have? Where?
-哦,我已经见过她了,父亲。 -你已经(见过她)?哪里?

Once upon a dream.
曾经在一个梦里。

Oh, Phillip! Stop it! Stop that! Why, Phillip!
哦,Phillip,停下!别那样!为什么,Phillip!

Put...put me down!
放…放我下来!

Now, what's all this dream nonsense?
现在,这是些什么梦里的胡话?

It wasn't a dream, father. I really did meet her!
这不是梦,父亲。我真的见过她了!

The Princess Aurora? Good heavens, we must tell Stefan.
哦,Aurora公主? 天啊,我们必须告诉Stefan。

-Why, this is the most amazing… -I didn't say it was Aurora.
-啊,这是最令人惊异的… -我没有说她是Aurora。

You most certainly did. You said…
你一定有的,你说了…

I said I met the girl I was going to marry. I don't know who she was.
我说了我见到我要娶的女孩儿。 我不知道她是谁。

- A peasant girl, I suppose. - A peasant g-g-girl?
-一个乡下女孩,我猜想。-一个乡下女孩?

You're...you're going to marry a g…
你要…你要娶一个女...

Why, Phillip, you're joking.
为什么?Phillip,你在开玩笑吧。

Isn't he?
他是(开玩笑)吗?

Oh! You can't do this to me.
噢!你不能这样对我。

Give up the throne, the kingdom,
for some…some nobody? 放弃王位,(放弃)国家, 为了某个,为了某个小人物?

By Harry, I won't have it.
为了亨利家族,我不会让你这么做的。

You're a prince, and you're going to marry a princess!
你是一个王子,你将要娶一个公主!

Now, Father, you're living in the past.
哦,父亲,你(的思想)还活在过去。

This is the fourteenth century. Nowadays…
现在是十四世纪了,现在…

Nowadays I'm still the king! And I command you to come to your senses!
现在,我还是国王,我命令你不要再做傻事!

- And marry the girl I love. - Exactly!
- (我要)娶我爱的女孩。-没错!

- Goodbye, father.
- Goodbye, father. Marry the girl you…No, no! -再见,父亲。 -再见,父亲。娶你(爱的)女孩...不行!不行!

No, no, Phillip! Stop! Come back! Oh, Phillip!
不行!不行!Phillip,停下! 回来!哦,Phillip!

Phillip!
Phillip!

Oh, how will I ever tell Stefan?
噢,我究竟该怎么告诉Stefan?

Come along now.
(我们)现在进去吧。

All right. In here, dear.
好的,就在这里,亲爱的。

Bolt the door, Merryweather.
插上门,Merryweather。

Fauna, pull the drapes.
Fauna,拉上窗帘。

And now, dear, if you'll just sit here.
现在,亲爱的,如果你就坐在这里。

This one last gift, dear child, for thee…
这个最后的礼物,亲爱的孩子,给你...

the symbol of thy royalty.
你的皇室(成员)的象征。

A crown to wear in grace and beauty,
(戴上)一顶优雅和美丽的王冠,

as is thy right and royal duty.
代表了你的权力和皇室的责任。

- Now, dear. - Come.
-现在,亲爱的。-来吧。

Let her have a few moments alone.
让她单独呆一会儿。

It's that boy she met.
是(因为)那个男孩 她遇到的。

Whatever are we going to do?
我们该怎么做呢?

I don't see why she has to marry any old prince.
我不明白为什么她一定要嫁给那个王子。

Now, that's not for us to decide, dear.
亲爱的,这不是我们能决定的。

Maybe we should tell King Stefan about the boy.
也许,我们应该告诉Stefan国王 关于那个男孩的事。

- Well, why don't we? - Listen!
-好吧,我们为什么不呢?-听!

Maleficent! Rose!
(是)Maleficent!Rose!

- Rose! - Rose!
- Rose!- Rose!

- Oh, why did we leave her alone? - Rose! Rose!
-啊,我们为什么要留下她独自一个人(在这里)? -Rose!Rose!

- Here. - Rose! - Rose!
-这里。-Rose!-Rose!

Rose! Rose! Where are you? Where are you?
Rose! Rose!你在哪里?你在哪里?

Rose! Rose! Rose!
Rose!Rose!Rose!

Rose! Rose! Rose!
Rose!Rose!Rose!

Rose!
Rose!

- Rose! Rose! - Don't touch anything!
- Rose!Rose! -别摸任何东西!

Anything! Anything!
任何东西!任何东西!

Touch the spindle. Touch it, I say!
摸那个纱锭。我说(让你)摸它!

Oh!
啊!

You poor, simple fools…
你们(这些)可怜、愚蠢的傻瓜...

thinking you could defeat me.
以为你们能够击败我呢。

Me, the mistress of all evil!
我,(是)所有邪恶的女主人!

Well, here's your precious princess.
好呀,这就是你们宝贵的公主。

- Rose! - Oh, Rose!
- Rose! -噢,Rose!

I'll never forgive myself.
我将永远不会原谅我自己。

We're all to blame.
我们都应该受到责备。

Stefan, there's something important I have to tell you.
Stefan,有些重要的事 我必须告诉你。

Not now, Hubert.
不是现在,Hubert。

But…but it's about Phillip.
但是…但是它是关于Phillip的。

Phillip? Oh, yes, of course, Phillip.
Phillip?哦,是的,当然,Phillip。

- Why, where is the boy? - That's what I'm trying to tell you.
-嗯,他在哪里? -这正是我试图想告诉你的。

-Well, send for him immediately. - But…
-嗯,马上去请他来。-但是…

Shh!
嘘!

The sun has set.
太阳落山了。

Make ready to welcome your princess!
准备好迎接你们的公主!

Poor King Stefan and the queen.
可怜的Stefan国王和王后。

They'll be heartbroken when they find out.
他们会很伤心 当他们发现后。

- They're not going to. - They aren't?
-他们不会的。-他们不会?

- But… - We'll put them all to sleep until Rose awakens.
-但是... -我们将让他们都沉睡, 直到Rose醒来。

Come!
来吧!

Sleeping Beauty fair
睡美人

Gold of sunshine in your hair.
阳光般的金色 在你的头发里。 [你的头发是阳光般的金色]

Lips that shame the red, red rose.
嘴唇能够羞愧那红色的玫瑰。

Dreaming of true love in slumber repose.
做着真爱的梦,在沉睡中。

One day, he will come,
有一天,他会来到,

riding out of the dawn…
在黎明到来的时候,

and you'll awaken to love's first kiss.
你得到第一次爱的吻, 就会醒来。

Till then, Sleeping Beauty sleep on.
到那时候,睡美人将会醒来。

One day you'll awaken to love's first kiss.
有一天你得到第一次爱的吻, 就会醒来。

Till then, Sleeping Beauty sleep on.
到那个时候,睡美人将会醒来。

Well, just been talking to Phillip,
噢,刚才和Phillip王子谈话,

seems he's fallen in love with some peasant girl.
好像他已经爱上了一个乡下女孩。

Peasant girl?
乡下女孩?

Yes? Yes?
是吗?是吗?

The peasant girl? Who is she? Where did he meet her?
乡下女孩?她是谁?他在哪里遇见她?

Uh, just some peasant girl he met.
啊,就是他遇见的那个乡下女孩。

Where? Where?
在哪里(遇见的)?在哪里(遇见的)?

Once upon a dream.
曾经在一个梦里。

Once upon a dre… Rose! Prince Phillip!
曾经在一个梦.... Rose!Phillip王子!

Oh! Oh!
哦!哦!

Come on. We've got to get back to the cottage!
快点,我们必须回到小木屋去!

Come in!
请进!

Well!
太好了!

This is a pleasant surprise.
这是一个令人高兴的惊喜。

I set my trap for a peasant, and lo!
我设这个陷阱是为了(抓)一个农民,看!

I catch a prince!
我抓到了一个王子!

Away with him.
带他走。

But gently, my pets. Gently.
但是要温柔,我的宠物们,(要)温柔。

I have plans for our royal guest.
我已经为我们尊贵的客人制定了计划。

Maleficent!
Maleficent!

She's got Prince Phillip!
她已经抓走了Phillip王子!

At the Forbidden Mountain.
(Phillip王子)在禁山上。

But we can't…we can't go there!
但是我们不能…我们不能去那里!

We can, and we must!
我们能去,而且我们必须(去那里)!

What a pity Prince Phillip can't be here to enjoy the celebration.
真遗憾Phillip王子 不能在这里享受庆典。

Come. We must go to the dungeon and cheer him up.
来,我们必须去地牢 鼓励他一下。

Oh, come now, Prince Phillip.
噢,来吧,Phillip王子。

Why so melancholy?
为什么那么悲伤?

A wondrous future lies before you.
一个美好的未来展现在你的面前。

You, the destined hero of a charming fairy tale come true.
你,一个迷人的童话故事里 注定的英雄 成真了。

Behold, King Stefan's castle.
看,Stefan国王的城堡。

And in yonder topmost tower,
在那边最高的塔里,

dreaming of her true love, the Princess Aurora.
正在梦着她的真爱,Aurora公主。

But see the gracious whim of fate.
但是,看看这美丽奇异的命运。

Why, 'tis the selfsame peasant maid...
哦,是长得一模一样的乡下女孩...

who won the heart of our noble prince but yesterday.
在昨天赢得了我们高贵王子的心。

She is indeed most wondrous fair.
她的确是最完美的女孩。

Gold of sunshine in her hair.
阳光般的金色,在她的头发里… [她的头发是阳光般的金色]

Lips that shame the red, red rose.
(红色的)嘴唇使红玫瑰都黯然失色。

In ageless sleep, she finds repose.
在永恒的沉睡中,她感觉到宁静。

The years roll by,
时光匆匆流逝,

but a hundred years to a steadfast heart are about a day.
但是一百年的时间对一颗坚定的心来说, 就像只有一天。

And now, the gates of a dungeon part,
现在,地牢的大门开了,

and our prince is free to go his way.
我们的王子自由地出发了。

Off he rides on his noble steed,
骑上他高贵的战马,

a valiant figure, straight and tall,
一个勇敢的、正直的、高大的身躯,

to wake his love with love's first kiss,
将唤醒他的爱,用他爱的初吻,

and prove that true love conquers all!
并证明真爱战胜一切!

Why, you, you, you…
为什么,你,你,你…

Come, my pet. Let us leave our noble prince with these happy thoughts.
来吧,我的宠物,我们离开高贵的王子, 带着这些愉快的想法。

A most gratifying day.
(这是)最令人满足的一天。

For the first time in sixteen years, I shall sleep well.
作为16年来的第一次,我会睡得很香。

Shh. No time to explain.
嘘。没有时间解释了。

Wait, Prince Phillip.
等等,Phillip王子。

The road to true love may be barred by still many more dangers,
真爱之路 可能 仍然被很多的危险阻碍,

which you alone will have to face.
(这些)你将不得不独自面对。

So arm thyself
with this enchanted shield of virtue… 因此武装你自己,用这块有魔法的美德盾牌...

and this mighty sword of truth.
和这把强大的真理之剑,

For these weapons of righteousness will triumph over evil.
因为这些正义的武器 将战胜邪恶。

Now, come. We must hurry.
现在,快,我们必须快点儿。

Phillip, watch out!
Phillip,当心!

Silence! You, tell those fools to…
安静!你,(去)告诉那些愚蠢的人…

No! No!
不!不!

Watch out, Phillip!
小心,Phillip!

Hurry! Hurry, Phillip!
快点!快点,Phillip!

A forest of thorns shall be his tomb.
荆棘(密布)的森林将是他的坟墓。

Borne through the skies on a fog of doom!
毁灭之雾从天而降!

Now go with a curse and serve me well.
现在,(毁灭之雾)伴随着诅咒为我好好地服务。

Round Stefan's castle cast my spell!
在Stefan的城堡周围投下我的符咒!

No, it cannot be!
不!这不可能!

Now shall you deal with me, oh Prince,
现在你将要应对我,哦,王子,

and all the powers of hell!
以及地狱的全部力量!

Up! Up this way!
上来,(沿着)这条路上来!

Now, sword of truth, fly swift and sure,
现在,真理之剑 快速而准确地飞过去,

that evil die and good endure!
让邪恶灭亡,善良永存!

Forgive me, Hubert. Ehh, the wine. Now, uh…
原谅我,Hubert。嗯,这葡萄酒,现在,呃…

You were saying?
你在说话吗?

Huh? I was? Oh, yes.
啊? 我在说吗?哦,是的。

Well, after all, Stefan, this is the fourteenth century.
噢,毕竟,Stefan,这是十四世纪了。

Yes. You...uh...you said that a moment ago.
是的,你...呃...刚才已经说过了。

Well, to come right to the point,
哦,直说了吧,

my son Phillip says he's going to marry…
我的儿子Phillip说他将要娶…

It's Aurora! She's here!
是Aurora!她在这儿!

And-and-and Phillip!
和…和…和Phillip!

What does this mean, boy?
这是什么意思,孩子?

I...I don't under…
我…我不明…

Bu…but…but..but, uh…
但…但是…但是…但是,呃…

I...I don't understand.
我…我不明白。

Why, Fauna, what's the matter, dear?
为什么,Fauna,怎么了,亲爱的?

Oh, I just love happy endings.
哦,我只是喜爱幸福的结局。

Yes, I do, too.
是的,我也是。

Oh, Blue?
噢,蓝色?

- Pink! - I know you.
-粉色! -我认识你。

- I walked with you once upon a dream. - Blue!
-我散步,和你一起,曾经在一个梦里。 -蓝色!

I know you.
我认识你。

The gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam.
你眼中的目光 是如此熟悉的目光。

Yet I know it's true.
但是我知道它是真的。

That visions are seldom all they seem.
那梦境是他们很少能见到的。

But if I know you, I know what you'll do.
但是如果我认识你,我就知道你会做什么。

You'll love me at once.
你会立刻爱上我。

The way you did once upon a dream.
你这样做的,曾经在一个梦里。

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.