RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
熊的传说/Brother Bear

熊的传说/Brother Bear

这是一个发生在远古时代的神话故事,主人公肯耐原本是个年轻猎人,他的哥哥在一次狩猎中被自卫的狗熊杀害,肯耐立志要杀掉所有的熊为哥哥报仇。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1sjG4vJf 密码:mkvh
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

This is a story from long ago...
这是一个故事,从很久以前(流传下来)…

when the great mammoths still roamed our Lands.
当巨大的长毛象们仍然游荡在我们的土地上。

It's the story of my two brothers and me.
这是我的两个兄弟和我的故事。

When the three of us were young,
当我们三个还年轻时,

we were taught that the world is full of magic.
我们被教导 世界是充满了魔法的。

The source of this magic is the everchanging lights...
这魔法的源头 是那不断变幻着的极光…

that dance across the sky.
跳着舞横贯过天际的。

The shaman woman of our village told us...
我们村的女萨满告诉过我们…

that these lights are the spirits of our ancestors...
这些极光是我们祖先的神灵…

and that they have the power to make changes in our world.
以及他们有力量 在我们的世界里 做出改变。

Small things become big.
小的事物变大。

Winter turns to spring.
冬天变成春天。

One thing always changes into another.
一件东西总是会变成另一件东西。

But the greatest change I ever saw was that of my brother...
但是最大的变化,我曾见过的, 是那(发生)在我 的兄弟(身上)的…

a boy who desperately wanted to be a man.
一个男孩,拼命地想(成长)为一个男子汉。

-Get down! -What?
-趴下! -什么?

Get down, get down!
趴下!趴下!

Kenai!
Kenai!

Never try to milk a caribou.
永远不要尝试去给一头驯鹿挤奶。

No, no. Don't, don't.
不,不。不要,不要。

- No. Come on, don't. No, no, no.- Hey!
-不。拜托,不要。不,不,不。-嘿!

Hey, will you two knock it off?
嘿,你们两个能不能别闹了?

That's all right, Sitka. After today, he won't treat me like that anymore.
好的,Sitka。今天以后, 他就再也不会像那样对待我了。

Oh, right...the big manhood ceremony.
哦,对啊…那重大的成人仪式。

It doesn't matter what the spirits say. You'll always be our baby brother.
(其实)先祖的神灵们说什么都没关系啦。 你将始终是我们的小弟弟。

- Oh, yeah? Well, wait until I get my totem. - Baby brother.
-哦,是吗?好吧,等着吧, 直到我拿到我的图腾 。 -小弟弟。

Hey, I said knock it off.
嘿,我说了别闹了。

Now, the quicker we get these fish, the faster we're going to get to your ceremony...
现在(听着),我们越快抓到这些鱼, 我们就能越快去参加你的仪式…

so let's all just try and get along for a few hours.
所以让我们都只是尝试(一下), 并且和睦相处几个小时。

-OK, Denahi? -Whatever you say.
-好吗,Denahi? -你说什么都行。

-So, what are we waiting for?
那么,我们还在等什么?

When the earth was young and the air was sweet,
当地球还年轻,空气还是甜美的,

and the mountains kissed the sky,
大山亲吻着天空,

and the great beyond...
那伟大的神灵世界…

with its many paths,
和它的许多道路,﹝以及它的诸多方式﹞

man and nature lived side by side.
人类和自然生活着,肩并肩 ﹝和谐并存﹞

In this wilderness of danger and beauty,
在这危险又美丽的蛮荒(的世界)里,

lived three brothers bonded by love.
生活着三兄弟,被爱维系在一起。

Their hearts full of joy.
他们心中充满了欢乐。

They ask now for guidance,
他们寻求指引

reaching out to the skies up above.
伸出(双手),向上方的天空

Great spirits of all who lived before...
以前生活过的所有(祖先)的伟大神灵们…

take our hands and lead us,
牵着我们的手并领导我们

fill our hearts and souls with all you know,
充满我们的内心和灵魂, 用你们知道的所有(知识),

show us that in your eyes...
展示给我们 你们的眼中所见的…

we are all the same,
我们全都是一样的,

brothers to each other in this world, we remain.
彼此是兄弟,在这世界上,我们所生存的。

Truly brothers, all the same.
真的兄弟,都是一样的。﹝真的,(我们)是不分彼此的兄弟们﹞

Give us wisdom to pass to each other.
给我们智慧,以传递给彼此。

And give us strength so we understand.
给我们力量,(让)我们理解。

That the things we do,
那些事情,我们做的,

The choices we make,
那些选择,我们做出的,

Give direction to all life's plans.
提供方向给所有的人生的计划。

To look at wonder at all we've been given
去看看那上天赐予我们的奇迹,

in a world that's not always as it seems
在一个世界上,并不总是像它看上去(的样子)

Every corner we turn
我们每转一个弯,

Only leads to another
只会通向下一个。

A journey ends but another begins
一段旅程结束,但是另一段(旅程又)开始。

Ooh, great spirits of all who lived before
哦,曾生活于此的伟大神灵们

Take our hands and lead us, lead us
牵住我们的手并领导我们

Fill our hearts and souls with all you know, you know, you know,
充满我们的内心和灵魂,用你们知道的所有,

Show us that in your eyes
展现给我们,你们眼中(所见的)

That we are all the same.
我们都是一样的,

Brothers to each other in this world, we remain
彼此是兄弟,在这个世界上,我们所生存的

truly brothers, all the same.
真的兄弟,都是一样的。﹝真的,(我们)是不分彼此的兄弟们﹞

-Yay! Kenai's back! -Kenai!
-耶! Kenai回来了! -Kenai!

Kenai, are you excited about getting your spirit rock today?
Kenai,你感到激动吗, 对于今天将得到你的灵魂石?

It's not a rock. It'll be my totem.
它可不是一块石头。它将是我的图腾。

Yeah, I'll probably get, like a sabertooth tiger for bravery
是的,我可能得到, 像 一个剑齿虎(图腾),象征勇敢

or strength or greatness.
或力量或伟大。

You know, something that fits me.
你们懂的,某件东西,配得上我的。

How about a mammoth for your fat head?
一只长毛象如何,配得上你的肥脑袋?

Just make sure you get that basket tied up. Don't worry.
要确保你把那个篮子绑好。别担心。

No stupid bear is going to get anywhere near this fish.
没有一只笨熊能够到达 靠近这鱼的 任何地方。

Just tie it up.
要绑好它。

Just tie it up.
要绑好它。

She's back! Hey, everybody, Tanana's back!
她回来了!嗨,每个人,Tanana回来了!

Come on!
快去啊!

- Come on, Kenai, let's go! - Come on, come on.
-来啊,Kenai,我们走! -来啊,来啊。

Tanana's got your rock! Come on!
Tanana拿到你的灵魂石了。来啊。

Ooh, great spirits of all who lived before
哦,曾生活于此的源自一切的伟大神灵们

Take our hands and lead us
牵住我们的手并领导我们

Fill our hearts and souls with all you know You know, you know,
充满我们的内心和灵魂,用你们知道的所有,

Show us that in your eyes
展现给我们,你们眼中(所见的)

We are all the same
我们都是一样的,

Brothers to each other in this world, we remain
彼此是兄弟,在这个世界上,我们所生存的

truly brothers, all the same
真的兄弟,都是一样的。﹝真的,(我们)是不分彼此的兄弟们﹞

Brothers, all the same.
兄弟,都是一样的。﹝不分彼此的兄弟们﹞

-Tanana. -Well, hello there, sweetheart.
-Tanana。-哦,你好啊,小甜心。

What a big girl.
好一个大姑娘啊。

When each of us comes of age, the great spirits reveal to us a totem..
当我们中的每一个人到了年纪, 那伟大的神灵们展现给我们一个图腾,

that helps guide us through our lives.
帮助引导我们度过我们的一生。

Some of us use courage to guide us.
我们中的一些(人)用勇气指导我们。

Others, patience.
另一些(人),(用)耐心。

And some of us, beauty.
以及我们中的一些(人),(用)美貌。

Kenai...
Kenai…

Yeah.
在。

-You nervous? -Whew. Excited.
-你紧张吗? - 激动。

Ooh, you should be. It's a good one.
哦,你应该(激动的)。 这是很好的一个(图腾)。

Kenai, I have been to the mountain where the lights touch the earth,
Kenai,我已去过了那大山, 那儿极光触摸大地,

and the great spirits have revealed to me your totem.
伟大的神灵们也已经展现给我你的图腾。

To become a man, your actions must be guided by one thing.
要成为一个男子汉, 你的行动 必须被一件东西引导。

Your totem is... love.
你的图腾是…爱。

-What? -Yes, love.
-什么? -是的,爱。

The bear of love?
爱熊?

A love that connects and unites all living things.
一种爱,(能)连接和团结所有的生物。

-Who wants to trade? -There is no trading!
- 谁想交换? - 没有交换! ﹝这不能交换﹞

Kenai...love is the most precious of totems.
Kenai…爱是图腾中最宝贵的。

lt reveals itself in unexpected ways.
它(会)展现自己,用出乎意料的方式。

Let love guide your actions.
让爱来引导你的行动吧。

Then one day, you'll be a man...
然后,有一天,你将成为一个男子汉…

and will place your mark next to those of our ancestors.
并将留下你的印记, 在我们的祖先的那些(印记)旁边。

There he is.
他在这儿。

Come here, loverboy.
过来,爱心男孩。

- Leave me alone. -Aw, Kenai, wait.
-别烦我。﹝让我一个人呆着﹞ - 哎,Kenai,等等 。

-I'm sorry. -What?
- 我很抱歉。- 什么?

Your totem...I think it's really great.
你的图腾… 我认为它真的很不错。

-You do? -Yeah. And I made you something.
-你这样认为的? -是的。而且我给你做了件东西。

Really?
真的?

Now when you skip around loving everybody...
现在,当你蹦来蹦去,去爱每一个人时…

you'll smell so sweet.
你会闻起来这么的香甜。

Well, isn't this nice?
哦,这(难道)不好吗?

Instead of fighting, you're giving each other flowers.
作为打架的替代,你们在互相送花。 ﹝你们用相互送花,代替打架了﹞

Yeah, isn't it lovely? He's so in touch with his totem already.
是啊,这不是很有爱吗? 他已经与他的图腾如此契合了。

Hey, dog breath, go take care of the fish.
嘿,口臭男,去照看一下鱼。

Sure. Kenai loves me, he loves me not. Kenai loves me, he loves me not.
知道了。Kenai爱我,他不爱我。 Kenai爱我,他不爱我。

- Kenai. - Someday, I'm going to just...
-Kenai。-总有一天,我将要…

-He's just such a... -Hey, bonehead,
-他就是这么一个…。 - 嗨,木鱼脑袋,

just because his tottem is wisdom doesn't mean he's wise.
就因为他的图腾是智慧 并不意味着 他是有智慧的。

- l mean, look at him. - Kenai loves me, he loves me not.
-我的意思是,看看他。 -Kenai爱我,他不爱我。

- Hi, Denahi. - Oh, hi.
-嗨,Denahi。 -哦,嗨。

Let go!
放开!

Yeah...I guess the spirits messed up on both of our totems.
是啊…我猜神灵们弄错了 在我们两个的图腾上。

You know, I felt the same way when Tanana gave me mine.
你知道吗,我有同样的感觉 当Tanana给我 我的图腾时。

-Get out of here. -No, really.
- 别扯了。 -不,真的。

l said, ''the eagle of guidance?'' What does that mean?
我说,“引导之鹰”? 那是什么意思?

But now that I'm older, l know it's about being a leader...
但是现在我(年纪)大了些, 我知道这是关于成为一个领袖…

and keeping an eye on you two.
并照看好你们两个。

I just want to get my handprint on that wall.
我就是想让我的手掌印在那面墙上。

Just be patient, Kenai.
还是耐心点儿吧,Kenai。

When you live by your totem, you will.
只要你遵循你的图腾去生活,你会(实现)的。

-Really? - Guarantee it.
-真的? - (我)保证。

But, come on. The bear of love?
但是,拜托。爱熊?

I mean, a bear doesn't love anyone.
我的意思是,一头熊不爱任何人。

They don't think. They don't feel. I mean, they're...
他们不思考。他们不感觉。 我的意思是,他们是…

-They're thieves. -You didn't tie it off, did you?
-他们是小偷。-你没把它绑好,是吧?

-You should've got the totem of pinheads. - Knock it off.
-你应该得到一个象征白痴的图腾。-别闹了。

We'll just make another basket.
我们只要再做一个篮子。

We? Oh, no. It took me two weeks to make that basket.
我们?哦,不。 这花了我两个星期 去做那个篮子。

You get loverboy to do it. He's the one that's messing things up all the time.
你让爱心男孩去做它吧。 他(就)是那个人, 总是把事情搞砸。

- Typical Kenai. -All right. I'll go get your basket.
-典型的Kenai。-好吧。我去拿回你的篮子。

Kenai, wait.
Kenai,等等。

Kenai!
Kenai!

What?
什么?

Kenai!
Kenai!

-Where'd he go? -lf we're lucky, far away.
- 他会去哪里了? - 如果我们幸运的话, (他跑去)很远(的地方了)。

- Kenai! - Sitka, no! You got to get out of here!
- Kenai! -Sitka,不!你们必须离开这儿!

-What? -The bear! Look behind you!
- 什么? - 熊! 看看你后面!

Hey, bear, come on! Over here!
嘿,熊,来啊!上这儿来!

Come on, bear! Come this way!
来啊,熊! 来这儿!

Denahi!
Denahi!

Hold on!
坚持住!

Come on, pull!
加油,拉!

Come on!
加油!

Sitka, where are you?
Sitka,你在哪儿?

Kenai!
Kenai!

No.
不。

Sitka!
Sitka!

Sitka, where are you?
Sitka,你在哪儿?

-You ready? -For what?
-你准备好了吗? - 准备干什么?

We're going after the bear.
我们要去追赶那只熊。

I know what you're feeling, but killing that bear is wrong.
我知道你的感受, 但是去杀死那头熊是不对的。

Wrong? Our brother is dead, and it's because of that monster.
不对?我们的哥哥死了, 而这是因为那只怪物。

I don't blame the bear, Kenai.
我不怪那头熊,Kenai。

-I see. - Killing that bear won't make you a man.
- 我明白了。 -杀死那头熊 不会让你成为一个男子汉的。

Now you're trying to be wise.
现在你尽力去(显得)聪明些。

I'm trying to follow my totem. Why can't you do the same?
我在尽力遵照我的图腾。 为什么你不能做同样的(事情)?

You really think love has anything to do with being a man?
你真的认为 爱 与成为一个男子汉 有任何关系吗?

A man wouldn't just sit here and do nothing.
一个男子汉不会只是坐在那儿,什么也不做。

Kenai, Don't upset the spirits.
Kenai,不要触怒神灵们。

Spirits. Thanks for your wisdom.
神灵们。谢谢你的智慧。

I've got to stop him.
我必须去阻止他。

You left too soon, Sitka.
你离开得太快了,Sitka。

Your brothers need your guidance.
你的弟弟们需要你的指引。

Kenai.
Kenai。

Sitka?
Sitka?

No.
不。

I don't blame the bear, Kenai.
我不怪那头熊,Kenai。

A man wouldn't just sit here and do nothing.
一个男子汉不会只是坐在那儿,什么也不做。

So, Kenai, you've decided to join the living.
那么,Kenai,你已经决定 加入活人(的行列)了。

Whoo, that's quite a bump you've got there.
喔,你这儿有好大一个包啊。

That must've been one heck of a ride down those rapids, huh?
那肯定是一场活见鬼了的 旅程 (顺着)这些激流冲下来,呃?

Tanana?
Tanana?

Nana, you won't believe this.
Nana,你不会相信这个的。

I was at the top of this huge rock... and all of the sudden, this...
(那时)我在一块巨大的岩石顶上, 而突然之间,这个。。

Kenai, honey,
Kenai,亲爱的。

I don't speak bear.
我不会和熊说话。

No. No, no, no!
不,不!不!

All right, all right. Will you settle down?
好了,好了!你能安静下来吗?

Kenai!
Kenai!

This isn't going to work.
这不会起作用的。﹝这样没用﹞

Kenai, listen to me. Sitka did this.
Kenai,听我说。这是Sitka做的。

Strange.
奇怪。

Spirits don't usually make these kind of changes.
神灵们通常不会施展这种变化。

Oh. Oh, my, my, my.
哦,哦,天哪,天哪,天哪。

Sitka must have something really big planned for you.
Sitka 一定有某件真的很重大的计划,针对你。

You're going to get a whole new perspective on things.
你将会获得 一个全新的看法 对于事物。

Do you see in black and white or color?
你看到的(事物)是黑白的还是彩色的?

Hey, listen to me. You got yourself into this mess.
嘿,听我说,你把你自己卷入这种窘境的。

If you want to change, take it up with your brother's spirit.
如果你想要变(回来), 去找 你哥哥的灵魂 理论去。

You'll find him on the mountain where the lights touch the earth.
你将找到他,在 极光触摸大地的 大山上。

He'll help you make up for what you've done wrong.
他会帮助你弥补 为你做错的事情。

But I didn't do anything wrong.
但是我没有做任何错事。

Tanana?
Tanana?

Wait! I didn't do anything wrong!
等等!我没做任何错事!

I don't even know how to get there. What happened to them?
-我甚至不知道如何去那儿。 -他们到底发生了什么?

Well, they were right here a second ago and now they're gone.
好吧,他们一秒钟之前还就在这儿, 而现在他们跑了。

Yeah. That's pretty weird, huh?
是啊。那很怪异,呃?

So, you're telling me you didn't eat them, and you have no idea where they are?
所以,你是在告诉我 你没有吃他们, 而你也丝毫不知他们在哪儿?

Hey, hey, you. You just talked.
嗨,嗨,你们。你们刚才说话了。

Just back away... real slow-like.
就这么退后… 真的很慢的样子。

How'd you do that?
你们怎么做到那个的?

Are we there yet?
我们已经到那儿了吗?

Don't make me turn this formation around.
别让我 把这个队形倒转过来。

Hey, wait, wait, wait, wait!
嘿,等等,等等!

Come back! I'm trying to find where the lights...
回来!我正努力寻找哪里有极光--

What's he getting all worked up about, eh?
他去干所有(这些)事情都是为什么呢,呃?

Gee, I don't know. Maybe the gulls pooped on him, eh?
唉,我不知道。 也许那些海鸥把他绕晕头了,呃?

Oh, gee, I think he's looking over here.
哦,天哪,我认为他正在往这边看。

-Let's beat it. This way. -No, no, no, this way. Thank you very much.
- 让我们跑路吧。这边。 -不,不,这边。非常感谢你。

- OK, just stay still, eh. - Hey, you two.
-好了,就停下不动,诶。 -嘿,你们两个。

-Head down, head down. -Oh, gee, I think he's seen us, eh. Now what?
-埋头,埋头。-哦,天哪, 我认为他已经看到我们了。现在怎么办?

- Act like we're not here. - Oh, we're not here.
-做出就像我们不在这儿的(样子)。 -哦,我们不在这儿。

-Shh! What are you doing, eh? -Well, you said to tell...
-嘘!你在干什么,啊? -好吧,你说告诉…

- Don't say anything. Shh. -OK.
- 什么都别说。嘘。- 好的。

- I said don't say anything. - Um, excuse me.
-我说了什么都别说。-唔,原谅我。

Please, don't eat us!
求求你,别吃我们!

You wouldn't like us, eh. We're really gamy.
你不会喜欢吃我们的。我们真的有霉味。

Yeah. Eat hoof-for-brains over there.
是的。吃那边那个 用蹄子代替脑子的家伙。

- Oh, nice, eh, pine-cone breath. - Crusty tail.
-哦,好么,(你这个)松果嘴。-丑尾巴。

- Twig legs. - Big nose.
- 短小树枝腿。 - 大鼻子。

-Sorry. - You went too far that time.
-对不起。 -你太过分了,这一次。

-OK, I'm sorry.
-好吧,对不起。

- Guys. -Besides, yours is bigger than mine.
- 伙计们。-此外,你的(鼻子)比我的还大。

I'm not eating anybody.
我不会吃任何人。

-That's mighty decent of you, eh. -Yeah. Hey, my name's Rutt.
-你真是太大方了。-是的。嘿,我叫Rutt。

- This is my brother Tuke. - How's it going, bear?
-这是我的兄弟Tuke。 -你好啊,熊?

- Don't call me that. - Sorry, uh,
- 别叫我那个。 - 抱歉,呃,

Mr. Bear?
熊先生?

No, I mean, I'm not a bear. I hate bears.
不,我的意思是,我不是一头熊。我恨熊。

Well, gee, eh? You're one big beaver.
好吧,天哪。你是一只大个儿的海狸。

No kidding?
不是开玩笑吧?

Do either of you know where the lights touch the earth?
你们中哪一个 知道 在哪里 极光触摸大地?

Y-y-y-y-yeah...
是…

No. Uh, no.
不。呃,不。

Sorry, bear. Or beaver.
对不起,熊,或者海狸。

I'm not a beaver. I'm--I'm a bear. No, I mean, I'm not a bear.
我不是一只海狸,我是一头熊。 不,我的意思是,我不是一头熊。

I'm a man. Excuse me?
- 我是一个人。- 对不起(,你说什么?)

I was transformed into a bear magically.
我被 魔法 转变成一头熊。

I was lifted into the sky by my brother.
我 被我哥哥 提升到了空中。

- You're crazy! - Gesundheit.
- 你疯了! - 身体健康。

No, a fruitcake!
不,一个疯子(脑残、怪人)!

- Are you OK? - No! That bear...over there!
-你还好吧?-不!那头熊…在那边的!

- He's crazy! - I am not crazy!
- 他疯了! - 我没疯!

Well, who ever said you were?
好吧,谁说过你疯了?

-We understand. -You do?
-我们理解了。-你们(理解了)?

Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, you see, we're not moose, either.
哦,是的,是的,你看, 我们 也 不是麋鹿。

-We're...we're not? - No.
- 我们是。。我们不是(麋鹿)? -不是。

- We're like, uh... we're like squirrels. - Yeah.
-我们像,呃… 我们像松鼠。-是的。

Oh. Oh, yeah. Beauty, eh?
哦。哦,是的。漂亮,呃?

Yeah, well, he...he's actually the squirrel, eh?
是的,诶,他实际上是松鼠,啊?

I'm more of a pure-bred wolverine.
我更接近于一只纯种的狼獾。

Look at these cuspids. Rrrrraahh!
看看这些犬齿。嗷!

Give him a little room.
给他一点点空间。﹝离他远一点﹞

Why am I even talking to a couple of dumb moose?
我为什么要和两头呆麋鹿谈话呢?

- No, we're squirrels, eh? - Wolverine.
-不,我们是松鼠,对吧? -狼獾。

I'll find it myself.
我会找到那地方的,(靠)我自己。

- Oh, I wouldn't go that way. - Why not, eh?
-哦,我不会走那条路的。-为什么不,啊?

Well...there was a reason.
好的…曾经有一个原因。

- You brought it up. - I'm trying to, but you're talking...
- 你提起了这个原因。 - 我打算要提起,但是你在谈论…

So, you think of it yet?
那么,你现在想起来那个(原因)了吗?

Uh, no, but it's driving me nuts, too, eh?
呃,没有,但是这(事情)也让我抓狂啊,不是吗?

Hey. Is the coast clear?
嘿。海滩清空了吗?﹝可见范围内没有危险了吧﹞

What? Are there any hunters around?
-什么? -周围 有任何猎人吗?

- Uh, no. - Aw, good!
- 呃,没有。 - 哦,太好了!

How you doing? Guess you didn't see the trap, huh?
你怎么样了?(我)猜你没看到那陷阱吧,啊?

I saw it from a mile away.
我(早就)看到它了,在一英里以外。

You must be pretty embarrassed.
你一定(感到)非常尴尬吧?

Don't worry.
别担心。

I won't tell anyone.
我不会告诉任何人。

- What? - You need to get down. Let me help.
-什么? -你需要下来。让我帮(你)。

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
等等,等等!

Hold still! No, just...ow! Stop that!
-别动! -不要,就这么…哦!停!

Uhh! lf you just...ow!
呃!如果你只要…嗷!

- Give me...Stop it! -It's no use.
-给我(树枝)…住手! -这样没用的。

The only way to get down is to chew your own foot off.
(让你)下来的 唯一方法 是 去咬断你自己的脚。

I don't need some stupid bear's help. I just need the stick.
我不需要某些笨熊的帮助。 我只是需要那根树枝。

-OK, here. -No, no, no. I'll do it myself.
-好吧,这里。-不,不。我会做,(靠)我自己。

Put it back. No, where you found it.
把它放回去。不,在你找到它的地方。

To the left. By the little rock.
往左边点。靠近那块小石头。

-Here? -Yes!
- 这儿? - 是!

OK.
好的。

Boy, that tree is strong, huh?
伙计,那棵树真强壮,啊?

You know, when I was little, I was really into climbing trees - all kinds of trees.
你知道么,当我还小的时候,我是真的 很喜欢爬树 - 各种各样的树。

I climbed pine trees, oak trees, fig trees...
我爬过松树、橡树、无花果树、

maple trees, birch trees, willow trees...
枫树、桦树、柳树…

My eyes were watering, and my tongue was swollen...
(那时)我的眼睛全是泪水, 我的舌头都肿胀了…

and from that moment on, I was more careful about what I lick.
于是从那个时候起,我更加小心了, 对于我(要去)舔的东西。

Ha! Ha. See? It's all about using your head.
哈哈。看到了吧? 这就要全都依靠 使用你的脑袋了。﹝开动脑筋﹞

Ooh! That was funny! Do it again!
哦!那真好玩!再做一次!

- Don't you have someplace to go? - Yeah, the salmon run.
-你没有(别)的地方去吗? -有啊,鲑鱼潮。

How about this? I get you down, then we go together.
这样怎么样?我让你下来, 然后我们一起去(鲑鱼潮)。

- Deal? - Yeah, OK, fine.
- 成交? - 好啊,OK,好极了。

If you can magically get me down, I'll go with you to this...this...
如果你能 变魔术一样地 放我下来, 我将和你一起去这个…这个…

- Salmon run. - Whatever. But if you can't...
- 鲑鱼潮。 - 随便什么(地方)吧。 但是如果你不能…

you turn around, walk away, and never come back...ever.
你转过身去,走开(远远的), 而且永远别回来…永远。

-You swear? - Yeah.
- 你发誓? -是的。

-Pinky swear. -Yeah, sure, fine. Pinky swear.
-(勾)手指发誓。 -好啊,当然,很好。 勾手指发誓。

But this is a human trap, and you're just a dumb little bear.
但是这是一个人类(设的)陷阱, 而你只是一只小笨熊。

So there's really no way you're gonna be able to...
所以,真的没有方法,你将能够…

OK, so, what I'm thinking is we travel by day and sleep by night.
OK,所以,我想的是 我们白天赶路,晚上睡觉。

My bedtime is an hour after sunset. Or I think...
我的睡觉时间时日落后一小时。或者我想…

Run!
跑!

Yeah, good riddance!
好吧,很高兴摆脱你!

Denahi?
Denahi?

Denahi, you found me!
Denahi,你找到我了!

You wouldn't believe what a nightmare this has been!
你不会相信的,发生了怎样的一个噩梦!

Denahi? It's me...Kenai!
Denahi? 这是我…Kenai!

Is he gone?
他走了吗?

I think he was going...
我认为他是打算…

Hello? I can't breathe.
喂? 我不能呼吸了。

- Why is he chasing me? -That's what they do.
- 他在追赶我吗? -那就是 他们做的(什么事)。

But it's not like him.
但是这样不像他。﹝他不是这样的﹞

Yeah, well, lucky for him he didn't find us...
是啊! 算他走运,他没有找到我们…

'cause when I get into a fight, I go all crazy and I'm a raging ball of brown fur.
因为我打起架来时,我彻底变疯了, 我是一团狂怒的棕色毛球。

I mean, I don't want to brag or nothing, but I got some moves.
我是说,我不想吹牛或做什么(别的), 但是我有一些绝招。

-Oh, really? -Yep.
- 哦,是吗? -是的。

This first one--well, it's just a little thing... I like to call..."The Slasher"!
第一招,嗯,这只是一个小绝招… 我喜欢叫(它)“乱砍者”!

And this one I like to call "Flying Fury of Death"!
而这一招呢,我喜欢称为“飞翔的死亡狂怒”!

-He's coming back! -Where?
- 他回来了!-哪里?

Typical.
典型的。

Yeah, well, the next time we run into that hunter...
好吧,下一次我们遇到那个猎人…

There is no ''we,'' OK? I'm not taking you to any salmon run.
没有“我们”,好吗? 我不会带你去什么鲑鱼潮的。

What?! But you pinky swore.
什么?!但是你勾手指发誓了啊。

Well, things change.
对,事情(都是会)变的。

See you, kid.
再见,小孩。

Wait.
等等。

The truth is... I got separated from my mom...
真相是…我和我妈走散了…

and now with this hunter around...
现在,有个猎人在周围…

Kid, I got my own problems.
小孩,我有自己的问题。

Come on. Please?
拜托! 求求你了。

Can't we just go together?
我们不能一起走吗?

There's a lot of bears and a ton of fish,
那里有许多熊和一大堆鱼,

and every night we watch the lights touch the mountain,
每天晚上我们看着极光触摸大山,

- and last year... -Wait, wait, what'd you just say?
-而去年… -等等,你刚才说什么?

-There's lots of bears and tons of fish. -No.
-那里有许多熊和一大堆鱼。 -不。

You know where the lights touch the earth?
你知道 在哪里 极光触摸大地?

Yeah, it's at the top of the mountain right by the salmon run.
是啊!就在鲑鱼潮旁边的 大山 山顶上。

-You're kidding me. -No, no. They're practically next door.
- 你在骗我。- 不,它真的在隔壁嘛。

Come on, I'll show you. It'll be great.
来吧,我会给你看的。这会很棒喔。

I promise to help you escape from every trap you walk into.
我保证帮你逃脱 从你踏进的 每个陷阱。

I'm not gonna walk into any more traps.
我不会再踏进任何陷阱了。

Come on. What do you say?
来吧,你怎么说?﹝你觉得怎么样﹞

You're sure you can take me to where the lights touch the earth?
你确定你能带我去 极光接触大地的地方?

Yeah, no problem.
是的,没问题。

- If you slow me down... - I won't. I promise.
- 如果你拖慢我(的速度)… -我不会的,我保证。

All right. We leave first thing tomorrow.
好吧,我们明天一起出发。

And keep all that cuddly bear stuff to a minimum, OK, kid?
还有,保持所有那些搂搂抱抱的熊的习性 在一个最低限度,好吗,小孩?

My name's not kid. It's Koda.
我不叫做小孩,我叫Koda。

What's your name?
你叫什么名字?

- Good day. - Hey, how's it going, eh?
-早安。-嗨,(今天)你怎么样?

Beauty. Oh, so, we got a lot to get done today.
很棒。哦,那么,我们今天有好多(事)要做。

You want to get started?
你想开始吗?

-Yeah, just give me one sec, eh? - OK.
-是啊,只要给我一秒钟,好吗?-好的。

- Could you just help me crack this? - Oh, yeah.
-你能帮我压一下这里吗? -好的。

-You ready now? -Uh, almost.
-你好了吗? -呃,差不多了!

Just want to do, uh, dog facing forward.
(我)只是想做做…呃…狗脸向前式。

Oh, come on!
哦,拜托!

Good. OK.
好了,OK。

And...go!
那么,开始!

This is a nice patch here.
这片地里的草还不错。

Oh,gee.Don't go near this patch here. Something went here.
哦,天哪。别靠近这片地。有什么东西到这儿来了。

Skinny, fat, skinny, fat...
瘦的、胖的、瘦的、胖的…

Hey, I've got a mountain to get to. Come on, kid.
嘿,我有一座山要赶去。来吧,小孩。

I told you before, my name's Koda.
我以前告诉过你,我叫Koda。

Say it with me. Ko...da.
跟我一起念,Ko…da。

Sure your mom didn't ditch you, Ko...da?
(你)确定你妈妈不是故意丢掉你的?Ko…da?

-Rutt? -Go away, eh? I'm eating twigs.
-Rutt? -走开,行不?我在吃嫩树枝呢。

-Rutt? - Go away. You're breaking my concentration, eh?
-Rutt? - 走开,你在破坏我的专心, 知道吗? ﹝你害我不能专心﹞

- We should start running. - How come? -Like, now!
-我们应该开始跑了。 -为什么会这样?-就像,现在(跑啊)!

I can't. I'm still digesting, eh?
我不能。我还在消化,诶?

I'll get cramps.
我会得(胃)痉挛的!

-Ooh, gee! He's after us! -Come on, little brother!
-哇哦,天哪!他在追我们!-快点,小兄弟!

Ooh! Cramp!
嗷!抽筋了!

Actually,if you really want to know how me and my mom got separated,
实际上,如果你真的想知道 我和我妈妈是怎么走散的…

I was saving this story for the salmon run, but I'll tell you.
我本来是留着那个故事,为了(到) 到鲑鱼潮(再说的),但我告诉你好了。

It was probably the fifth or sixth most coldest day in my entire life.
那可能是第五或第六冷的一天, 在我这辈子里。

Oh, this sounds good. You should definitely save it.
哦,这个(故事)听起来不错, 你很显然 应该留着它(以后说)。

You think so?
你这么认为?

Oh, yeah...for your friends.
是啊,(留着告诉)你的朋友们。

Oh. Well, I have this other story...
哦。好吧,我还有这么另外一个故事…

Tell you what. How about no talking?
告诉你件事。别说话如何呢? ﹝你能不能不说话了﹞

- OK. Then I'll sing. -No, no, no, no, no.
-好吧。那么我唱歌。-不不不。

- Tell everybody I'm on my way. -Stop it.
-告诉每个人我已经踏上我的旅程。-停下。﹝别唱了﹞

Will you stop it?
你能停下吗?

-New friends and new places to see. -Come on, quit it.
-(有)新的朋友们和新的地方,(等着我)去见识。-拜托,放弃(唱歌)吧。﹝别唱了﹞

Koda, stop singing.
Koda,停止唱歌吧。

With...Yes, I'm on my way.
随着…是的,我在我的旅途中。

And there's nowhere else that I'd rather be.
而这儿(再)没有其它地方我会更愿意去了。

Tell everybody I'm on my way.
告诉每个人我已经踏上我的旅程。

And I'm loving every step I take.
而且我喜欢我迈出的每一步。

With the sun beating down, yes, I'm on my way.
直到太阳落下山时, 是的,我在我的旅途中。

And I can't keep this smile off my face.
而我不能让这些微笑离开我的脸。 ﹝我情不自禁地微笑﹞

'Cause there's nothing like seeing each other again.
因为这儿没有什么事能像再见到彼此。 ﹝没什么能比得上与朋友的重逢﹞

No matter what the distance between.
不论有如何(遥远的)距离横贯其间。

And the stories that we tell will make you smile.
而这些我们说的故事能让你微笑。

Oh, it really lifts my heart.
哦,那真的振奋了我的心。

So tell them all I'm on my way.
所以告诉他们大家我已经踏上我的旅程。

New friends and new places to see.
(有)新的朋友们和新的地方, (等着我)去见识。

And to sleep under the stars, who could ask for more?
而且能睡在星光下, 谁还能要求更多呢? ﹝我已心满意足﹞

With the moon keeping watch over me.
还有那月亮始终在照看着我。

Not the snow, not the rain can change my mind.
不是那雪,也不是那雨,可以改变我的心意。 ﹝无论下雪或是暴雨,都不能改变我的心意﹞

The sun will come out, wait and see.
太阳会出来的,等着看吧。

And the feeling of the wind in your face can lift your heart.
感受那风吹在我的脸上,可以振奋我的心。

Whoa, there's nowhere I would rather be.
哇哦,而这儿(再)也没有其它地方, 我会更愿意去了。

'Cause I'm on my way now,
因为现在我正在我的旅途中,

well and truly.
快乐又真实。

I'm on my way now.
现在我在我的旅途中。

Hey! Hold on, eh! Wait...wait up.
嘿,等一下!等等…等一下。

-How's it going, bear boy? -And, uh, smallish bear.
-近来好吗,熊小子?-还有,呃,小小熊?

Gee, I didn't know you had a little brother. He's cute, eh?
嗨,我不知道你有一个小兄弟。 他很可爱,诶?

Well, actually, he's just a...
好吧,事实上,他只是一个…

OK, there's this hunter, eh...following us,
好了,有这么个猎人,嗯…在跟着我们,

and I was...we were thinking. If we could maybe just kind of hang out with you guys...
于是我…我们想啊。如果我们能够也许只是 类似于同路游玩,和你们这些家伙(一起)…

- Yeah, just hang out. That's right. - Yeah. It'd be fun.
-是啊,只是跟着(你们),没错。 -是啊。会(很)好玩的。

You know, if the hunter, who's going to catch up...
你懂的,如果那个猎人,他追上来,

Then you eat him.
那你(就)吃掉他。

Right. Well, that's what we were thinking.
对,这就是我们在想的。﹝这就是我们的主意﹞

We lost the hunter back under the glacier.
我们 在冰河下面 (就)把猎人甩在身后了。

So, you don't think he'll follow those?
那么,你不认为他会追踪那些吧?

They are quite nice.
它们是非常好的。﹝脚印蛮清楚的﹞

I've got an idea.
我有了一个点子啦。

OK, this is really weird.
好吧,这(可)是真的怪怪的。﹝这实在古怪﹞

-Get out, eh. I'm driving. -When can I have a turn, eh?
-走开。我在驾驶﹝指路﹞ 呢。-什么时候轮到我?

It's not as easy as it looks. Now, just watch what I do, OK?
这可不是简单得像它看上去(那样)。﹝这事可不像看起来 那么简单﹞ 现在,乖乖看着我(是怎么)做的,好吗 ?

Well, let's get a backseat or something. I look like you hunted me.
好吧,让我们弄个后座或什么东西吧。 我看起来就像你猎到我了。

Tell everybody I'm on my way.
告诉每个人我已经踏上我的旅程。

Hey, come on.
嘿,一起来。

And I just can't wait to be there.
而我就是迫不及待地要(赶着)去那里

With blue skies ahead. Yes, I'm on my way
有蓝色的天空在前方。 没错,我已踏上我的旅途。

And nothing but good times to share,
而(我)没有别的,只有愉快的时光可以分享。

Tell everybody I'm on my way.
告诉每个人我已经踏上我的旅程。

And I just can't wait to be home.
而我就是迫不及待想回到家中。

With the sun beating down. Yes, I'm on my way.
直到太阳落下山时。是的,我在我的旅途中。

And nothing but good times to show.
而(我)没有别的,只有愉快的时光可以展现。

I'm on my way.
我在我的旅途中。

Guess I'm on my way.
(我)猜我正在我的旅途中。

Beauty, eh?
很棒吧,诶!

OK, here's how I remember it.
对啦,这就是我如果记住(那事情)的。 ﹝我想起来了﹞

If the snow is white, then it's all right.
如果雪是白的,那么它就是没问题的。

Yellow or green, it's just not clean.
(如果)是黄的或绿的,(那么)它就是不干净的。

I learned that one the hard way.
我是好不容易才弄懂那件事的。 ﹝我吃了些苦头才弄懂的﹞

Oh, that reminds me.
哦,那让我记起来了。

Last year at the salmon run, my friend Bucky totally dared me,
去年,在鲑鱼潮, 我的朋友Bucky 彻底惹毛了我 ,

but I'd heard about this other cub who stuck his tongue to an iceberg,
但我听说了关于另一只小熊, 他把他的舌头粘在一块冰山(浮冰)上了,

and then he started to float away.
然后他开始漂走了。

And so, to save him, they had to, like, rip off his tongue.
因此,为了救他,他们不得不, 貌似,扯掉他的舌头。

And so now he has to talk like this all the time and...
于是现在,他必须一直像这样 说话了,而且…

Do you ever stop talking?
你曾经有过停止说话的时候吗?

Whoa, look. The night rainbow.
哇!看啊!夜空彩虹耶。

You can see the spirits from here.
你可以看到神灵们,从这儿。

You know about the great spirits?
你知道伟大的神灵们?

Yeah. My grandma's up there and my granddad.
是啊。我的奶奶在那上面, 还有我的爷爷。

Mom says the spirits make all the magical changes of the world...
妈妈说那些神灵们 对世界 做出各种魔法般的改变,

like how the leaves change color or the moon changes shapes
就像那些叶子如何改变颜色, 或者那月亮改变形状,

or tadpoles change into frogs. - Yeah, I get it.
或是蝌蚪们变成青蛙。-好吧,我知道了。

You know, for a change...maybe they could just leave things alone.
你知道的,关于变化…也许他们应该 只是 任由事情独自(发展)。﹝顺其自然﹞

- What do you mean? - My brother's a spirit.
-你(这话)是什么意思? -我的哥哥是一个神灵。

If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be here.
如果(这事)不因为他,我不会在这里。

You have a brother up there?
你有一个哥哥在那上面?

What happened to him?
什么事情发生在他(身上)了? ﹝他发生什么事了﹞

He was killed by a b...
他被杀死了,被一只…

by a monster.
被一个怪物。

What's your brother's name?
你哥哥叫什么名字啊?

Sitka.
Sitka。

Thanks, Sitka. If it weren't for you, I would've never met Kenai.
谢谢你,Sitka。如果不是因为你, 我就不会遇见Kenai了。

I always wanted a brother.
我一直想要一个哥哥。

So, you want to play "I Spy"?
那么,你想玩“我看我猜”游戏吗?

- All right. I'll go first. - OK.
-好吧! 我要先来。-好的。

I spy something green.
我侦查到某样绿色的东西。

Tree? My turn?
(是)树吗?我的回合了?﹝轮到我了?﹞

- Yeah. - OK, I spy something tall.
-对。-好,我侦查到某样高的东西。

- Tree. -OK.
-(是)树。 - 好吧。

Uh, I spy...something with bark.
呃,我侦察到…某样东西,有树皮的。

- Tree? - Oh!
- 树? -嗷!

OK, I spy something...
好吧,我侦查到某样东西…

A vertical log.
一根垂直的木头。

- Tree. - Yeah.
- (是)树。 -对。

- OK, I spy... - Tree. - Oh!
-好吧,我侦查到… -(是)树。-嗷!

- OK, my turn. - Tree.
- 好,轮到我了。- (是)树。

- No, I got... - Oh, it counts.
-不是,我有了… -哦,这个(答案)算数。

- I didn't even spy anything. - It counts.
- 我还没侦查到任何东西呢。 -这个(答案也)算数。

OK. Tree.
好吧!(是)树。

Let's play something else.
让我们玩点别的什么吧!

Koda, uh...come on.
Koda,呃,拜托。

Koda, wake up. Two more months, mom.
Koda,醒醒。(让我)再多(睡)两个月,妈妈。

So, where are we?
那么,我们(这是)在哪儿?

Well, which way?
怎样?哪条路?

-I think it's that way. -You think, or you know?
-我想是那条路﹝那个方向﹞。 -你想的,还是你知道?

-Uh, that way? -Uh...
-呃,那边? -呃…

Uhh. Why wasn't I turned into a homing pigeon?
呃。为什么我没有变成一只会认路的鸽子?

- Come on. -Hey, riding mammoths was your idea.
-来吧。-嘿!骑长毛象(赶路)是你的主意。

Thanks for the ride, guys. See you.
多谢载(我们一程),伙计们!再见。

Lucky for you I've been lost worse than this before.
算你走运!我曾经迷路过, 比这次更糟糕,以前。

Last summer, I was digging for roots with Bucky...
去年夏天,我正在挖掘块茎, 和Bucky一起…

Enough with the stories.
(我听)够了,关于这些故事。 ﹝别再说那些故事了﹞

I don't care about the time you and Binky found...
我(根本)不关心那个时候你和Binky找到了…

you know, the world's biggest pine cone ever.
你知道,全世界有史以来最大的松果。

First of all, his name's Bucky, not Binky.
首先,他的名字叫Bucky,不是Binky。

Second, it wasn't a pine cone. It was a pine nut...
其次,那不是松果。那是一颗松子…

and it was huge, even bigger than your fat head.
而且它非常巨大,甚至大过你的肥脑袋。

Oh, gee, our big guardian bear is leaving, eh?
哦,天哪!我们的大个儿守护者熊 要离开了,诶?

Yeah, yeah, we better follow. Come on.
是啊!是啊!我们最好跟着(他们)。来啊。

- I...can you swing your leg... - I can't...I can't get off.
- 我…你能甩开你的腿吗…? -我不能…我不能下来了。﹝我下不来了﹞

Me, neither. OK, you guys! I guess we'll...
我也不行。 好吧,你们俩家伙。 我猜我们要…

I guess we'll just catch up with those guys later, eh?
我猜我们只好 晚一点 (再)追上那些家伙了,诶?

- Good trip, eh? - Beauty.
-不错的旅程吧,诶?-妙极了!

You know, I was thinking. Now might be a really good time for me to drive, eh?
你知道吗,我在想,现在也许是一个 真的不错的时机,由我来驾驶吧,诶?

Just relax and enjoy the ride.
只管放松,并且享受旅程吧。

Yeah. OK.
好吧,好吧。

I'm sorry we're lost, OK?
我很抱歉我们迷路了,好么?

-Even though it's pretty much your fault. - My fault?
-虽然这大多是你的错。-我的错?

That's it.
够了。

Just remember, if it weren't for me, you'd still be hanging upside down right now.
只要想想,如果不是因为(有)我,你会 仍然被倒吊着,现在。﹝你现在还被倒吊着呢﹞

Yeah, well, better than being stuck in the middle of nowhere with you and your blabbering mouth.
对!好吧,(那也)胜过被困在某个不知名的 地方中间,和你以及你(那张)喋喋不休的嘴。

I'm lost. I can't find my mommy. Will you take me to the salmon run?
我迷路了,我找不到我妈妈了。 你能带我去鲑鱼潮吗?

- Why don't you just grow up? - Fine. I'll just go on my own, then.
-为什么你就不能长大呢?﹝为什么你不能成熟点呢﹞ - 好啊!我这就自己走,那么。

- Fine. Go ahead. - Fine.
- 好啊!走吧。-好。

- Fine. - Fine.
-好。-好。

Koda? Koda.
Koda? Koda。

Those monsters are really scary, especially with those sticks.
那些怪物是真的很可怕, 尤其是带着那些棍子的。

Come on. Let's go.
来,我们走吧!

So, you recognize anything yet?
那么,你已经认出什么了吗?

Or maybe you can't see past my fat head.
或者你不能越过我的肥脑袋看过去? ﹝你被我的肥脑袋挡住了﹞

So, do you really think I have a fat head?
那么,你真的认为我有一个肥脑袋?

Well, if you hunched your shoulders a little, it wouldn't seem so big.
对啊,如果你稍微耸起你的肩膀, 它﹝你的脑袋﹞就不会看起来那么大了。

Oh, you mean like this? Or like this?
哦,你是指像这样?还是像这样?

How about this?
这样怎么样?

-Oh, my. -That was good. -Hey, maybe they can give us directions.
-哦! -天哪!这(一下)真不错。-嘿,也许他们能给我们(指一下)方向。

- Oh, that clears up the sinuses. - Oh, it does.
-这一下通畅了鼻窦。 -哦,这做到的。﹝这真管用﹞

-OK, OK, OK. - Hit me again. I think she's looking.
-好的,好的,好的。 -再撞我一下,我想她正在看(我)。

- Hello, sweetie. - Oh, yeah. She's checking me out, all right. -What?
-你好!小甜心! -哦,是的, 她在盯着我(看),真好啊。-什么?

- Hey, baby. - No, no, no. Come on, you nitwit.
- 什么?- 嘿!宝贝儿。 -不不不,注意喽,你这个下流胚。

Are you out of your head? She's looking at me. Look at that.
你是头脑不好使了吗? 她正在看我。(你)看看吧。

Right. Like she's looking at your ugly mug?
好吧!看似她正在看你的丑脸?

What? My...excuse me, miss. One second. It's go time, baby.
什么?我的…抱歉,小姐,(稍等)一秒钟。 这是开始(战斗)的时候了,小子。

- Oh, you want to go? - Yeah! - Come on, bring it on.
-你想要开始(打架)啊? -对! -来吧!拿出来吧!﹝出招吧﹞

- Horns up. - Hey. - Hold on.
-角抬起来。﹝亮出你的角来﹞ - 嘿。-暂停。

- Excuse me. - What do you want?
-抱歉。-你想要(做)什么?

- What is that? Who is that? - Just a minute, bear.
- 那是什么?那是谁? -只要(稍等)一分钟,熊。

Hey, shut up!
嘿!闭嘴!

No, you shut up!
不!你闭嘴!

No, you shut up!
不!你闭嘴!

Hey, will you shut up?
嘿!你能闭嘴吗?

Just shut up!
立刻闭嘴!

I think their horns are screwed on too tight.
我认为猜他们的角扭得太紧了。

Hey, wait a second.
嘿,稍等一秒钟。﹝等一下﹞

- I know this place. - You do?
-我知道这个地方。 -你知道?

Yeah. The salmon run's not far.
是啊。鲑鱼潮不远了。

We just have to go through here.
我们只是必须穿过这里。

What?
怎么了?

Hey, are you sure you know where you're going?
嘿,你确信你知道我们将走向哪里?

Yeah, yeah, follow me.
是啊,是啊,跟着我。

Koda?
Koda?

Where are you?
你在哪里?

- Don't do that. - Scared you, didn't I?
-别那样做。-吓到你了,是不是?

There's scared, and then there's surprised.
这儿有(种行为叫)受惊, 然后这儿(还)有(种行为叫)吃惊。

And you were both.
而你是两种(都有)。

Nice try. Uh, you got a little spit right there.
不错的尝试。 啊,你有一滴口水,就(挂在)那儿。

Kenai!
Kenai!

- You're not getting me this time. - No, Kenai, look out!
-你是不会吓到我了,这一次。 -不,Kenai,小心!

No.
不。

Come on!
快走!

Kenai!
Kenai!

Kenai, where are you?
Kenai,你在哪里?

Left, left!
左边,左边!

No, no, no, the other left!
不不…另外一个左边!

Kenai!
Kenai!

No!
不!

What are you doing? We got to get out of here!
你在干什么?我们必须离开这里了!

Why do they hate us, Kenai?
为什么他们恨我们,Kenai?

- We're bears. - So?
-我们是熊。-于是呢?

So, you know how they are. They're...they're killers.
于是,你知道他们是怎么样的。 他们是…他们是(一群)凶手。

Wait a minute. Who's the killers?
稍等一分钟。﹝等一下﹞ (你是指)谁是凶手?

- Bears. - What? Which bears?
-熊啊。-什么?哪些熊?

I'm not like that, and you're not like that.
我不是像那样的,而你(也)不是像那样的。

Well, obviously not all bears. I mean, you're OK, but...
好的,显然不是所有的熊。 我的意思是,你没问题,但是…

most bears...most bears will look for any excuse to attack the human.
大多数的熊…大多数的熊都会找 任何借口去袭击人类。

But, Kenai, he attacked us.
但是,Kenai,他袭击了我们。

You know, you're just a cub. When you're older, you'll understand.
你知道,你只是一只幼崽。 等你长大一点,你会明白的。

Fish, fish, fish, fish, fish!
鱼、鱼、鱼、鱼、鱼!

We made it! We're here! Come on!
我们做到了,我们到了,快点!

What? Koda...
什么? Koda…

Fish, fish!
鱼、鱼!

Get away! Go on, shoo!
走开,走开,呿!

Hey, you're stirring up the water, dude.
嘿!你在搅浑湖水,小哥。﹝你把水搅浑了﹞

Yeah. Try not to scare off the fish there, buddy.
是啊。尽量别吓跑了鱼,伙计。 ﹝别在那儿把鱼吓跑了﹞

- Tug! - Hey, Koda, come here.
- Tug! - 嘿!Koda,来这儿。

Look at you.
看看你。

Hey, Tug, have you seen my mom yet?
嘿,Tug,你看到我妈妈了吗?

No, as a matter of fact, I haven't seen her.
没有!事实上,我还没看到她。

Me and my friend Kenai beat her.
我和我的朋友Kenai赢了她了。 ﹝我们比她先到了﹞

He's with you?
他是和你(一起)的?

Uh, heh. Uh, hi.
呃,呵,呃,嗨!

I've never seen you at the run before.
我从来没见过你,在(鲑鱼)潮,以前。

Where are you from?
你是从哪里来的?

Er, uh...well, I...I mean...
哦,呃…好吧…我。。我是说…

And, see, Kenai?
看啊,Kenai?

There's the mountain, just like I promised.
那儿就是那座山,就像我保证的。

The lights touch the top every single night.
那极光触摸(山)顶,在每一个夜晚。

It's going to be a lot harder getting up there than it was riding those mammoths.
比起骑那些长毛象,要爬到那上面, 这将会困难很多。

- Mammoths? -Are you kidding me?
-长毛象?-你在(和我)开玩笑吗?

That's kind of weird.
这是有点古怪。

Yeah, he does a lot of weird stuff...
是啊!他做了好多古怪的事情…

like the way he drinks water with a leaf.
(例如)像他用一片叶子(接着)喝水的方式。

He never sharpens his claws on a tree.
他从来不在树上磨尖他的爪子。

-He's never hibernated before. -Koda. Koda!
-他以前从来没有冬眠过。-Koda。Koda!

Can I talk to you for a second?
我能跟你说(点什么)吗, (就)一秒钟?﹝就一会儿﹞

Excuse us.
我们(先)失陪了。

He's kind of jumpy, isn't he?
他是有点紧张了,是不是啊?

OK, OK.
好了,好了。

Koda, I, uh...
Koda,我…

I got to get going.
我必须走了。

Well, when you come back, we can go and...
好啊,当你回来时,我们可以去…

I...I won't be coming back.
我…我不会回来了。

What? Why not?
什么?为什么不?

Because...
因为…

-Well, it's hard to explain. -You're leaving?
-哦,这很难解释。-你要离开?

No. I...I mean, yes.
不。我…我的意思是,是的。

Uh, well, it's just that I...
呃,好吧,这只是因为我…

- I don't belong here. - Don't belong?
-我不属于这里。-不属于?

Every bear belongs here.
每只熊都属于这里。

Come on, buddy.
来吧,伙计。

-Everyone's invited. -Let's have some fun! -This is how we live.
-每个人都被邀请了。-让我们来找些乐子吧! -这就是我们如何生活的。

We're all here for each other.
我们都在这里,为了彼此。 ﹝我们彼此互相帮助﹞

Happy to give.
乐于去给予(对方)。

All we have we share.
所有我们拥有的,我们分享。

And all of us, we care.
(对)所有我们的(成员),我们关心。

So, come on!
所以,来吧。

Welcome to our family time.
欢迎来到我们的家族时光。

Welcome to our brotherly time.
欢迎来到我们的兄弟时光。

We're happy giving and taking to the friends we're making.
我们(都)很高兴给予和获得, 从那些朋友们(那里),我们将要结识的。

There's nothing we won't do.
这儿没有什么我们不会(为你)做的。 ﹝我们愿意在任何事上为你效劳﹞

Welcome to our family time.
欢迎来到我们的家族时光。

Welcome to our happy-to-be time.
欢迎来到我们的欢乐时光。

This is our festival. You know, and best of all...
这是我们的庆典。你知道的, 而且所有(事情中)最棒的是…

We're here to share it all.
我们在这里分享一切。

There's a bond between us, nobody can explain.
这儿有一条羁绊(维系)在我们之间, 没有人可以解释。

It's a celebration of life.
这是一场人生的盛宴。

And seeing friends again.
并与朋友们再次相见。

I'd be there for you.
我将会在那儿,为你。 ﹝我会随时准备为你效劳﹞

I know you'd be there for me, too.
我知道你也将在那儿,为我。 ﹝你也随时准备为我效劳﹞

So, come on.
所以,来吧。

Welcome to our family time.
欢迎来到我们的家族时光。

Welcome to our brotherly time.
欢迎来到我们的兄弟时光。

This is our festival. You know, and best of all...
这是我们的庆典。你知道的, 而且所有(事情中)最棒的是…

We're here to share it all.
我们在这里分享一切。

Remembering love once departed.
回忆着(那份)爱,曾一度逝去的。

Someone near to your heart.
某个人贴近了你的心灵。

Finding love, planning a future.
寻找爱,筹划未来。

Telling stories and laughing with friends.
叙说故事,并与朋友们(一起)欢笑。

Precious moments you'll never forget.
(这些)珍贵的时刻,你将永远不会忘记。

This has to be...
这儿必定会成为…

the most beautiful, the most peaceful place I've ever been to.
那最美丽的、最平静的地方, 我曾经到过的。

It's nothing like I've ever seen before.
它完全没有相似(之处), (和)我以前曾见过的(地方)。

When I think how far I've come. I can't believe it.
当我回想我已走出了多远时, 我无法相信(已发生的一切)。

And yet I see it.
而现在我看到了。﹝而现在我懂了﹞

And then I see family.
然后我(在他们身上)看到了家人。

I see the way we used to be.
我看到了那(家庭的生活)方式, 我们曾经(经历)的。

Come on.
来吧,

Welcome to our family time.
欢迎来到我们的家族时光。

Welcome to our brotherly time.
欢迎来到我们的兄弟时光。

We're happy giving and taking to the friends we're making.
我们很乐于 和将要结识的新朋友 互相分享所得。

There's nothing we won't do.
这儿没有什么我们不会(为你)做的。

Welcome to our family time.
欢迎来到我们的家族时光。

Welcome to our happy-to-be time.
欢迎来到我们的欢乐时光。

This is our festival. You know, and best of all...
这是我们的庆典。你知道的, 而且所有(事情中)最棒的是…

You're here to share it.
你在这里分享它。

We're here to share it all.
我们在这里分享一切。

All right, all right. Settle down, everyone, settle down.
好了,好了。 (都)坐下,所有人,安静下来。

We...hey, don't throw your fish bones over there. Somebody could choke on that.
我们…嘿,不要把鱼骨头扔到那里。 有人可能会(被)那个噎到。

Look, OK, I'll go first.
看吧,哈的,我来当第一个。﹝我第一个说﹞

OK, let's see. The most interesting thing that happened to me this year.
好的,让我们想想。那件做有趣的事情, 发生在我身上的,今年。

Hmm. I'd...
唔,我想…

Oh, I know, I know, I know. Listen to this.
哦,我知道了,我知道了。听听这个。

I'd say it was when I finally knocked down that tree that was blocking the view from my cave.
我会说那就是当我终于撞到了那棵树, (那棵)挡住了我的洞穴前的视野的。

Now I got a family of chipmunks staying at my place.
(结果)现在我有一家子花栗鼠 留在我的地盘。﹝住在我家﹞

All right, all right, everybody...
好了,好了,各位…

Come on, let me see some paws in the air.
来啊,让我看到有些熊掌在空气中。 ﹝举起手来让我瞧瞧﹞

- Who's going to be next? Come on. - Tug, Tug, I got one!
- 谁会是下一个?来吧。 -Tug,Tug,我有一个(故事)!

Watch me, watch me. Ha. Hey, got you.
看着我,看着我。哈,嘿,就是你了。

This year, I lost my dear husband Edgar.
今年,我失去了我亲爱的丈夫Edgar。

Quit telling everyone I'm dead!
不要(再)告诉大家我死了。

Sometimes I can still hear his voice.
有时候我还能听到他的声音。

I'm getting the next one.
我要当下一个。

Oh, yeah.
哦,好耶!

This is it. I got it, I got...uhh!
就是这样。我抢到了,我抢到…呃!

I guess it's our turn.
我想是轮到我们了。

This is the year I met the most gorgeous...
这就是那一年,我遇到最美貌的…

No, you're gorgeous.
不,你(才)是最英俊的。

You're gorgeouser.
你是更美貌的。

Get a cave.
(去)找个山洞吧。 ﹝找个没人的地方说肉麻话去﹞

If only Edgar was alive.
如果只要Edgar还活着。 ﹝如果Edgar还活着就好了﹞

I told you, woman! I'm right here!
我告诉过你了,女人!我就在这儿!

I love you, buttercup.
我爱你,金凤花。﹝花一般的姑娘﹞

This has got to be it.
这一次必须是(轮到我)了。

Here you go, Koda.
给你吧,Koda。

-You got to tell it, Kenai. - What?
-你必须说(一个),Kenai。-什么?

That's right, Kenai. You caught it, you tell it.
没错,Kenai。 你拿到了,你(就必须)讲故事。

Didn't you play this game when you were a cub?
你没玩过这个游戏吗,当你还是一只熊崽时?

Come on, Keno.
来吧,Keno。

OK, all right, already, all right.
好吧,好吧,已经(好了),好吧!

-Uh, you want to know what I did this year? -Yeah!
-呃,你们想知道我今年做过什么?-是啊!

I went on the longest, hardest, most exhausting journey I've ever been on...
我走过了最长的、最艰难的、最 累死人的旅程,我(有生以来)曾踏上过的…

with the biggest pain in the neck I've ever met.
和一个最大的磨人精, 我(这辈子以来)曾遇到过的。

What do you expect from a little brother?
你还能期待什么呢,从(这么)一个小兄弟?

OK, buddy, your turn.
好了,伙计,轮到你了。

- Let's hear it, Koda. - OK, OK. Here we go. Ahem.
-让我们听听 吧,Koda。 - 好,好,我们开始了。嗯。

This year I watched my mom in a life-and-death struggle
今年我看着我的妈妈在一场生死大战中

against all odds battling possibly the most fiercest creature on the face of the earth.
不计成败地迎战着也许(是)最凶猛的 生物,在大地的表面上的。

- OK, who's next? - What?
-好了,谁是下一个?-什么?

Wait, wait, wait a minute.
等等,等等,稍等一分钟。﹝等一下﹞

I think we all want to hear the rest of that one, Koda.
我想我们都想要听听 那个故事剩下的部分,Koda。

I thought you might say that. Hmm, let's see.
我(就)知道你们可能会那么说的。 嗯,让我们看看。﹝让我想想﹞

It was probably the fifth or sixth most coldest day in my entire life.
那大概(算是)第五或第六冷的一天, 在我的一生中。

Me and mom were eating fish, having a great time,
我和妈妈正在吃鱼,享受非常愉快的时光,

when all of a sudden, she pushes me into the bushes and tells me to be real quiet.
直到突然之间,她把我推进了 灌木丛里, 并且告诉我要非常安静。

She says, "I smell something,"
她说,“我闻到什么了,”

so I started sniffing.
于是我(也)开始吸鼻子。

There was something in the woods running right towards us,
那儿有什么东西在树林里, 正向我们跑过来,

getting closer and closer.
越来越近,越来越近。

And then, out of the trees, jumps the hunter!
然后,从树丛中,跳出来(一个)猎人!

And now there's nowhere for mama to go.
而此时,没有地方让妈妈去(逃跑|躲藏)了。

The monster has her backed up against this giant glacier!
那怪物(逼)使她后退到 背对着巨大的冰河的( 地方)!

The monster attacks...pop! But mom's too quick for him.
那怪物出击了…嚯嚯! 但是妈妈(的动作)对他来说太快了。

And before he can do it again, she stands up real big, and yells, "Go away!"
然后,在他能够再次这么做﹝出击﹞ 之前,她站了起来, (显得)身形真的很巨大,并且大喊道:“滚开! ”

-Kenai! -Then mom smells more of them.
-Kenai!-然后妈妈闻到了更多的他们﹝猎人们﹞(来了)。

There's a whole pack coming right at us!
有整整一大帮(猎人)正向我们袭来!

Sitka, no! The bear behind you!
Sitka,不!熊在你后面!

She runs out to stop them before they can get to me.
她冲出去阻止他们,在他们能抓到我之前。 ﹝她冲出去阻止他们,以免他们抓到我﹞

And all around they're poking her with sticks.
然后他们围着(她),用棍子戳她。

The whole thing broke, and they fell into the water.
那整块(冰河)塌陷了,而他们(都)掉进了水里。

There was ice everywhere!
那里到处都是冰!

She couldn't hold her breath any longer before...pow!
她已不能再屏住她的呼吸,在此之前…噗!

She burst out of the water. I've never been so scared in my life.
她冲出了水面。 我从来没有那么害怕过,在我的一生中。

- I'm going after the bear. - Don't blame the bear.
-我要去追那只熊。-不要怪那只熊。

Koda?
Koda?

Our brother is dead, and it's because of that monster.
我们的哥哥死了,(都)是因为那个怪物。

Fell off a glacier? I've never seen anything like that.
摔下冰河?我没有看到过像那样的事情。

Can you imagine?
你们能想像吗?

Kenai. What's the matter, Kenai?
Kenai。你没事吧, Kenai?

- Koda, so what happened next? - Was she OK?
-Koda,于是接下来发生了什么? -她没事吧?

Hey, Kenai, what's wrong?
嘿,Kenai,有什么不妥吗?

Where you going?
你要去哪儿?

She got out of the water OK,
她(平安)无事地从水里(钻)出来了,

but that's how we got separated.
但那就是我们如何失散了。 ﹝但我们因此失散了﹞

Right after that, I met Kenai.
正好在那之后,我遇见了Kenai。

Kenai?
Kenai?

Scared you again, huh?
又吓到你了吧,哈?

Yeah.
是啊!

Where have you been? You look horrible.
你(刚才)到哪儿去了? 你看起来糟透了! ﹝你脸色好差﹞

-Koda. - My mom says when you eat too much fish, you should just lie down. -Koda.
-Koda。- 我妈妈说过,当你吃了太多 鱼时,你就应该躺下来… -Koda。

There's something I, uh...
有件事情,我,呃…

you know that story you told me last night?
你记得那个故事吧,你告诉我的 ,昨晚?

- Yeah. - Well, I have a story to tell you.
-记得啊。-好吧,我(也)有个故事要告诉你。

Really? What's it about?
真的?那是关于什么的?

Well...it's kind of about a man, and kind of about a bear.
好吧…这个(故事)有点儿是关于一个人的, 也有点儿是关于一头熊的。

But...mostly it's about a monster...
但是…最主要的,这是关于一个怪物…

a monster who did something so bad...
一个怪物,他做了非常坏的事情…

Everywhere I turn I hurt someone.
(在)每一个我来到的地方, 我(总会)伤害某个人。

But there's nothing I can say to change the things I've done.
但是这儿没有什么…我可以说,来改变那些事情, 我已做的。﹝我说什么都不能改变我做过的事情﹞

I'd do anything within my power.
我愿意做任何事,在我的能力之内。

I'd give everything I've got.
我愿意付出所有东西,我所拥有的。

But the path I seek is hidden from me now.
但是我所寻找的那条路,却对我隐蔽着, 现在。﹝我现在看不到我寻找的那条路﹞

Koda, I did something very wrong.
Koda,我做了件非常错误的事情。

Brother bear, I let you down.
熊弟弟,我让你失望了。

I don't like this story.
我不喜欢这个故事。

You trusted me, believed in me, and I let you down.
你信任我,信赖我,而我让你失望了。

Your mother's not coming.
你妈妈不会来了。

Of all the things I hid from you,
在所有的事情中,我隐瞒着的,对你。 ﹝在我对你隐瞒的所有事情中﹞

I cannot hide the shame.
我无法隐瞒(我的)羞愧。

And I pray someone,
而我祈愿某个人,

something will come to take away the pain.
(或者)某件事能来带走这痛苦。

There's no way out of this dark place.
这儿已没有出路, (能离开)这个阴暗的地方。

No hope, no future
没有希望,没有未来。

I know I can't be free.
我知道我不能得到自由。 ﹝我知道我已无法免罪﹞

But I can't see another way.
但是我(却)不能看到另一条出路。

And I can't face another day.
而我(已)无法面对另一天。 ﹝我不知该如何生活下去﹞

Koda!
Koda!

Koda, I wish I could...
Koda,我(真)希望我可以…

If there was...if there was just some way...
如果(能)有…如果能有某些方法…

I'd give anything if...
我愿意付出任何东西,如果…

I could just...
只要我能…

I'm sorry, Koda.
我很抱歉,Koda。

I'm so sorry.
我非常的抱歉。

I'm sorry, Kenai.
对不起,Kenai。

I don't know what I'm doing anymore.
我已经不知道我在干什么了。

I need help.
我需要帮助。

Sitka?
Sitka?

Look, I am sorry.
拜托,对不起嘛。

If I was driving, this never would've happened.
如果是我在驾驶﹝指挥大象﹞, 这(件事)就永远都不会发生了。

-Just stop it. -You never let me drive, you never let me do nothing.
-别再说了。-你从来不让我驾驶, 你从来不让我做任何事。

Oh, trample off, eh? I said I was sorry. Let it go.
哦,把(这事情)踢开吧,诶? 我说过对不起了。让这(事情)过去吧。

I can't believe you totalled a mammoth, eh.
我无法相信你(竟然)撞残了一头长毛象,诶。

Oh, come on. That mountain came out of nowhere.
哦,拜托! 那座山(突然)从不知什么地方冒了出来。

- I'm afraid I cannot accept your apology. - It was in my blind spot.
-我恐怕我不能接受你的道歉。 -那(山) 在我的盲点区。﹝那座山在我的视线之外﹞

-Hey, look. -Wh-what? - It's that little cub.
-嘿,看啊。-什么?-这是那只小熊崽。

- Gee, eh, Something's bugging him. - Yeah, what's wrong, smallish bear?
-天啊,呃,有什么事在烦着他。﹝他有什么烦心事﹞ -是啊!出什么事了,小小熊?

Nothing. I'm fine.
没什么,我很好。

Oh, good. Now, where were we?
哦,好的。现在,我们(刚才说到)哪里了?

Oh, yeah. You're a big selfish, reckless hoofer and you're never gonna change.
哦,对了!你是一个大号的自私的鲁莽的 (老)驴子,而且你永远不会改变。

- What?! - I'm fed up with it, eh.
-什么?-我受够你了,诶。

- From now on, he's my new brother. - You can't do that!
-从现在起,他是我的新弟弟。 -你不能那么做!

Sorry. You've been replaced with my dear brother.
抱歉。你已经被取代了, 被我亲爱的弟弟(取代了)。

Gee, I forget your name. What's your name again, little bear?
噫,我忘了你的名字了。 再(问一次)你的名字是什么,小熊?

I don't want any more brothers.
我不想再要什么兄弟了。

See, he's had enough of you, too, eh?
看到了吧,他也受够你了,诶?

Aw, come on. I promise I'll change.
哦,拜托!我保证我会改的。

Trample off. You'll never change.
滚一边去。你永远都不会改的。

Being a brother means nothing to you.
作为一个兄弟对你什么意义也没有。 ﹝兄弟之情对你毫无意义﹞

-Of course it does, eh. -Oh, yeah? like what?
-当然(兄弟之情)是(有意义的),诶。 -哦,是吗?像什么(样的意义)呢?

What about the time your hooves froze in the pond?
那时候你的蹄子冻在池塘里了,怎么样?

-Who sat with you all winter, eh? -You did.
-(是)谁陪你坐了一整个冬天的?-是你。

And who showed you where the good grazing is?
还有是谁指给你看哪里有上好的牧草?

I mean the really tender stuff, all covered in dew?
我指的是真正的鲜嫩的草料, 全都被露水覆盖着的?

Now, why do you think I did that, eh?
好啊,你想我为什么要做那些(事情),诶?

Because I...
因为我…

because I love....dew.
因为我爱…露珠。﹝因为我爱你﹞

Excuse me? I don't believe I heard what you said.
对不起?﹝你说什么?﹞ 我不相信我听到 你说了什么。﹝我没有听清楚你的话﹞

I said I love...dew.
我说了我爱…露珠。﹝我说了我爱你﹞

I love dew, too, eh.
我也爱露珠,诶。﹝我也爱你﹞

Hey, I can change.
嘿,我能改变的。

- Go away, eh. - Come on. I can change.
-走开,诶。-拜托,我能改变的。

- Go away, eh. Don't touch me. - I can change!
-走开,诶。别碰我。-我能改变啦。

Hey! Not...not there. That's the spot.
嘿!不要…不要(挠)那儿。 那里是(痒痒肉的)点。

Like, we'll see you later, smallish bear.
看似,我们要和你再见了,小小熊。

Yeah. Good day, eh.
是啊! 日安 ﹝再见﹞,诶。

Hey, you know what this calls for?
嘿,你知道这样(的时候)需要什么吗?

A pile of delicious barley and amberweed on a cooI bed of malted hops, eh?
一堆美味的大麦和琥珀草, 在一个凉凉的磨过的啤酒花的盘底上,诶?

I like it.
我喜欢。

Sitka! Sitka, are you there?
Sitka!Sitka,你在那里吗?

Please.
求求你。

Please, Sitka.
求你了,Sitka。

I don't know what else to do.
我不知道还有什么可以做?

Sitka?
Sitka?

Denahi.
Denahi。

Sitka, hurry! Change me back!
Sitka,快!把我变回去!

Where are you, Sitka?
你在哪儿,Sitka?

Denahi.
Denahi。

Denahi, please.
Denahi,求你了。

Koda?
Koda?

No!
不!

Leave him alone!
放过他!

Koda!
Koda!

Kenai?
Kenai?

Sitka?
Sitka?

Koda, don't be afraid. It's me.
Koda,别害怕。是我。

He needs me.
他需要我。

You know, he did look better as a bear.
你知道的,他看起来更帅一些,作为一头熊。 ﹝他变成熊的样子更帅一些﹞

But...Denahi.
但是…Denahi。

It's all right, Kenai.
没有关系的,Kenai。

No matter what you choose, you'll always be my little brother.
不管你选择什么,你永远都是我的小弟弟。

Did I say "little"?
(刚才)我说了“小”吗?

Kenai!
Kenai!

My brother Kenai went on to live with Koda and the other bears.
我的弟弟Kenai继续 和Koda以及其它熊生活在一起。

He taught me that love is very powerful.
他教(会)了我,爱是非常强大的(力量)。

And I passed on the wisdom of his story to our people.
而我将 他的故事里的智慧 传递给 我们的族人。

The story of a boy who became a man by becoming a bear.
那个故事,关于一个男孩, 通过变成一头熊,成为一个男子汉。

Great spirits of all who lived before...
以前生活过的所有(祖先)的伟大神灵们…

take our hands and lead us,
牵着我们的手并领导我们

fill our hearts and souls with all you know,
充满我们的内心和灵魂, 用你们知道的所有(知识),

show us that in your eyes...
展示给我们 你们的眼中所见的…

we are all the same,
我们全都是一样的,

brothers to each other in this world, we remain.
彼此是兄弟,在这世界上,我们所生存的。

Truly brothers, all the same.
真的兄弟,都是一样的。﹝真的,(我们是)不分彼此的兄弟们﹞

Brothers, all the same.
兄弟,都是一样的。﹝不分彼此的兄弟们﹞

So, like, what are you doing there, smallish bear?
那么,像是,你在那儿做什么呢,小小熊?

I'm practicing my moves. Want to see one?
我在练习我的招式啊。想看看(其中)一招吗?

Sure, eh. This ought to be good, eh?
当然了,诶。这一定会很棒,诶?

Listen to me. I was a man that was changed into a bear.
听我说,我是一个人,被变成了一头熊。

No beaver. Man into bear. That's it.
不是海狸。人变成熊。就是这样。

Oh, yeah. So...before that you was probably, like, a goat, eh?
哦,是的。那么…在那之前你大概是, 像是,一只山羊喽?

-Hey, what about a water buffalo? - No, no, no, he's a rabbit, eh.
-嘿,要不就是一头水牛? -不不不,他是一只兔子,诶。

Look at his ears and his furry little feet. Watch out for the rabbit, eh.
看看他的耳朵和他的毛茸茸的小脚。 小心兔子(出没),诶。

No way, eh.
不可能啦,诶。

OK, now, everyone. Take a big inhale, eh?
好了,现在,各位。大吸一口气,诶?

And then on the...on the exhale...
然后在那…在呼气(的时候)…

shift into salutation to the sun.
转换为向太阳致意式。

No, you shut up!
不!你闭嘴!

No, you shut up!
不!你闭嘴!

- How you doing over there, Koda? - Oh, pretty good.
-你在那边(画得)怎么样了?Koda? -哦,相当不错。

There are things in life you learn and,
有些事情,在一生中你学到的,而且

oh, in time, you'll see.
哦,在恰当的时候, 你会明白的。

'Cause out there somewhere, it's all waiting,
因为在世界上有某个地方, 一直等待着你的到来,

if you keep believing.
如果你保持坚信。

So don't run, don't hide, it will be all right.
所以不要逃避,不要躲藏,这完全没关系。

You'll see, trust me.
你会看到的,相信我。

I'll be there watching over you.
我将会在那里,看顾着你。

Just take a look through my eyes.
只管透过我的双眼看一看吧。

There's a better place somewhere out there.
在外面某处,有一个更美好的地方。

Ooh, just take a look through my eyes.
哦,只管透过我的双眼看一看吧。

Everything changes.
一切都会改变。

You'll be amazed what you'll find.
你会为你的发现而惊奇。

There's a better place, if you look through my eyes.
那是一个更美好的地方, 如果你能透过我的双眼看一看。

There will be times on this journey,
有某些时刻,在这旅途中,

all you'll see is darkness.
你所看到的全是黑暗。

But out there somewhere,
但是外面某个地方,

daylight finds you,
你将会寻觅到阳光,

if you keep believing.
如果你保持坚信。

So don't run, don't hide, it will be all right.
所以不要逃避,不要躲藏,这完全没关系。

You'll see, trust me.
你会看到的,相信我。

I'll be there watching over you.
我将会在那里,看顾着你。

Just take a look, take a look through my eyes,
只管透过我的双眼看一看,看一看,

there's a better place somewhere out there.
在外面某处,有一个更美好的地方。

Ooh, just take a look through my eyes,
哦,只管透过我的双眼看一看吧,

everything changes.
一切都会改变。

You'll be amazed what you'll find.
你会为你的所见而惊奇。

There's a better place, if you look through my eyes.
那是一个更美好的地方, 如果你能透过我的双眼看一看。

All the things that you can change.
所有的事物你可以改变。

There's a meaning in everything.
所有的一切都有(它们的)意义。

And you will find all you need.
而你将发现所有你需要的。

There's so much to understand.
有如此之多(要你)去领悟。

Take a look, take a look through my eyes,
透过我的双眼看一看,看一看,

there's a better place somewhere out there.
在外面某处,有一个更美好的地方。

You just take a look, take a look through my eyes,
你只管透过我的双眼看一看,看一看,

everything changes.
一切都会改变。

You'll be amazed what you'll find.
你会为你的发现而惊奇。

You'll be amazed what you'll find.
你会为你的发现而惊奇。

Just take a look, take a look through my eyes,
只管透过我的双眼看一看,看一看,

everything changes.
一切都会改变。

You'll be amazed what you'll find. You'll find a better place,
你会为你的发现而惊奇。 你会找到一个更美好的地方,

if you look through my eyes.
如果你透过我的双眼去看。

Just take a look through my eyes,
只管透过我的双眼看一看,

If you look through my eyes,
如果你透过我的双眼去看,

take a look through my eyes.
透过我的双眼看一看。

I know it's hard.
我知道那很难。

But you found somehow...
但不管怎样你找到某种方法…

to look into your heart...
看到你的内心…

and to forgive me now.
并宽恕我,现在。

You're giving me the strength to see just where my journey ends.
你正在给予我力量, (使我) 看见在哪里我的旅途终止。

You've given me the strength to carry on.
你给了我力量,(使我)坚持下去。

Oh oh oh.
哦,哦,哦。

I see the path.
我看到道路。

From this dark place.
从这黑暗的地方。

I see my future.
我看到我的未来。

Your forgiveness has set me free.
你的宽恕赦免了我。

Oh, and I can see another way.
哦,我能够看到另一条出路。

I can face another day.
我能够面对另一天。﹝我能够生活下去﹞

I see the path. I can see the path.
我看到道路。我能够看到道路。

I see the future.
我看到未来。

I see the path.
我看到道路。

From this dark place.
从这黑暗的地方。

I see my future.
我看到我的未来。

In accordance with all federal and state wildlife regulations,
依照所有联邦的以及诸州的 野生动物法律法规,

no fish were harmed during the making of this film.
没有鱼受到伤害,在这部电影的制作过程中。

No! He's going to eat me!
不要啊!他要吃我!

Cut. Cut.
切(镜头),切(镜头)。

Somebody help me! Help me!
谁来救救我啊!救命啊!

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.