RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
功夫熊猫2/Kung Fu Panda 2

功夫熊猫2/Kung Fu Panda 2

故事主要讲诉了阿宝成为了神龙大侠,跟随功夫大师与盖世五侠一起保护着和平谷、过着宁静的生活。然而,好景不长,邪恶反派沈王爷正打算用无人能挡的机密武器征服中国并且毁灭功夫,阿宝面临着一次新的挑战,他必须回首过去并揭开身世之谜,才能找到打败敌人的关键力量。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1i3Dsp8p 密码:5jr5
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Long ago, in ancient China,
很久以前 在古老的中国

the Peacocks ruled over Gongmen City.
孔雀王统治着宫门城

They brought great joy and prosperity to the city
他们为城里的百姓带来了欢乐和繁荣

for they had invented fireworks.
因为他们发明烟火

But their son, Lord Shen,
但是他们的儿子 沈王爷

saw darker power in the fireworks.
发现了烟火的邪恶力量

What had brought colour and joy
带来缤纷欢乐的烟火

could also bring darkness and destruction.
也可以制造黑暗和毁灭

Shen's troubled parents consulted a soothsayer.
他的双亲居心的向羊仙姑求助

She foretold that if Shen continued down this dark path,
仙姑预言,沈王爷如果继续这条黑暗之路

he would be defeated by a warrior of black and white.
最后终将被一名黑白大侠所击败

The young lord set out to change his fate.
年轻的沈王爷决心要改变命运

But what he did next only sealed it.
没想到这样反而走上了不归路

Shen returned to his parents full of pride.
他满怀信心回去见双亲

But in their faces, he saw only horror.
然而,他们的脸上只有恐惧

He was banished from the city forever.
他被永远逐出城外

But Shen swore revenge.
所以他发誓报仇

Someday he would return
总有一天他会回来

and all of China would bow at his feet.
让全中国臣服在他的脚下

It's almost done, Lord Shen, but we've run out of metal.
就快完成了 沈王爷 但材料用完了

Search the farthest villages! Find more metal!
到各个村庄去搜刮,去找金银铜铁

China will be mine.
中国会是我的

And then the Dragon Warrior joined the Furious Five!
我跟你说,神龙大侠就加入了盖世五侠

And they became the most awesomest kung fu team ever!
他们加在一起武功盖世,绚到不行

Enough talk. Let's fight!
费话少说,开打吧

- Thirty three... - Listen, listen!
-三十一个...-快听 你听到没有!

You can hear the Dragon Warrior training right now!
神龙大侠正在里面练功!

Thirty three. Stop him!
三十三个 行了 别继续了

- Thirty four. - It's too dangerous!
-三十四个. -太危险了

- Thirty five. Stay focused. - Thirty six!
-三十五个. 你要专心 -三十六个

- Thirty seven! - Yeah!
三十七个

How is he doing that with his face?
他到底是怎么塞进去的?

Thirty eight bean buns!
三十八个豆沙包

Yes! New record! You monster!
好哦,新纪录了 你真了不起

- Keep going! Hit forty! - He'll never hit forty.
-继续塞 四十个 -四十个不可能

You guys wait and we'll go to forty.
你说得对 伙计 我要挑战四十!

Do it.
-塞进去

No problem!
-没问题

Yeah!


Give me a minute.
等等

Yeah!


- He did it! - Well done, Po!
-成功了 -阿波

Your training has paid off.
你真是苦练有成啊

Master Shifu! Gotta go. See you later!
哦 师父在叫 先闪了 回头见了哦

You'll save those for me, right?
你们会留几个给我吧,啊?

Flippety-do.


Inner peace.
平心静气

Inner peace.
平心 静气

Inner peace.
哦 平心静气

Master Shifu.
师父 我来了

Master Shifu, what do we got?
师父你好 这次是谁啊

Pirates? Vandals of Volcano Mountain?
是海贼? 还是火山帮那群土匪

Whatever it is, I will take them down.
不管谁来乱我都能搞定 我斗志高昂

'Cause I am in a mood.
不管谁来乱我都能搞定 我斗志高昂

I need to get something done, you know what I mean?
我拳头好痒 你了我的意思吗?

What are you doing?
啊,这是哪一招啊?

One of Master Oogway's final teachings.
是龟大仙传授给我的最后绝招

Awesome!
超赞

How did you do that?
你怎么做到的啊?

- Inner peace. - Inner piece. That's cool.
-平心静气 -平心静气 这很酷哦!

- Inner piece of what?
-鼻子要干嘛? -你接下来会练这个功夫

- It is the next phase of your training.
功夫高手都有独门修练法以达到平心静气

Every master must find his path to inner peace.
功夫高手都有独门修练法以达到平心静气

Some choose to meditate for fifty years
有些人会在洞穴五十年里打坐禅修就像这样

in a cave just like this...
有些人会在洞穴五十年里打坐禅修就像这样

...without the slightest taste of food or water.
完完全全不吃不喝也不睡

Or?
其他呢?

Some find it through pain and suffering, as I did.
-其他人则是一再苦修 像我就是

Po, the day you were chosen as Dragon Warrior
阿波 你被选为神龙大侠的那天

was the worst day of my life.
是我这辈子最惨淡的一天

By far. Nothing else came close.
至今都没那么惨过

It was the worst, most painful,
-那是我最痛苦 最难过 失望的一天 ...

mind-destroying, horrible moment...
-那是我最痛苦 最难过 失望的一天 ...

- OK. ...I have ever experienced.
-好了. -最可怕的一天....

But once I realised the problem was not you, but within me,
但是当我发现问题不在于你,而在于我

I found inner peace
我就平心静气了 因此才能吸取天地万物的精华

and was able to harness the flow of the universe.
我就平心静气了 因此才能吸取天地万物的精华

So that's it? I just need inner peace?
这这样子哦 我只平心静气?

My innards are already super, super peaceful,
我的Body早就超超超平静

so all I need to do is just get this thing going.
所以现在只要让心平静下来就搞定了

Inner peace, you're going down.
平心静气 你没戏唱啦

Now show me what you were doing there with your feet.
秀一下你刚练脚的那招吧

I saw you do sort of a fancy foot...
你脚下功夫挺花巧哦...

Po! Bandits! Approaching the Musicians Village.
阿波! 有土匪 即将杀进乐师村

Danger.
危险

Tell those musicians to start playing some action music
找那些乐师们演奏动作片的音乐

because it is on.
因为我要开打了哦

Don't worry, Shifu,
安啦 师父

I'll master inner peace as soon as I get back.
打完一轮我肯定平心静气

No snack stops this time.
不准在路上买点心

Snack stops.
哈哈哈! 不要闹了啦

Wait, are you serious?
哎,真的不准哦?

Get all the metal you can find!
把金银铜铁全带走

Grab the metal!
全部带走

Help, help, help, help. Help!
救命 救命 救命

That's everything! Let's get out of here.
都到手了 我们可以走了

Oh, no.


Wings of Justice!
展翅正义扬

The Dragon Warrior!
耶 是神龙大侠

A panda? That's impossible.
一只熊猫? 这是不可能的

My fist hungers for justice.
我的拳头渴望伸张正义

That was my... fist.
是拳头的声音

- Get 'em! - Come on!
-杀了他 -上啊

Take that!
看招

Po! Incoming!
阿波 有飞箭

Thanks, Mantis!
谢了 快螳螂

Tigress, Double Death Strike!
悍娇虎 同璧连环踢

Feet of Fury!
没影脚!

Tigress! Monkey!
悍娇虎! 猴王!

Viper! Mantis!
俏小龙! 快螳螂!

Bunny! What?
兔宝宝! 什么?

Oh, sorry.
哦 抱歉

Help!
救命

- Crane, go! - I'm on it!
-灵鹤 救 -交给我

Is everyone OK?
大家都没事吧?

That was awesome!
太棒了!

I got this.
这个让我来

Po!
阿波

Chew on that, tubby!
痛死活该 死胖子!

Help.
救命

- Sweetie, are you OK? - What happened?
-你没事吧? -怎么回事?

I think I saw...
我刚刚好像看到了

I think...
看到了...

I gotta go.
我要走了

Thank you.
多谢

Thank you for coming to Dragon Warrior Noodles and Tofu.
欢迎光临咱们神龙大侠面条豆腐店

- More tea? Lemon sauce? - No.
-再来点茶? 还是柠檬汁?

If you need anything, just ask.
还是要点些什么 就喊一声

- Thank you. - Feet of Fury!
谢谢 感谢

The Dragon Warrior's mop. He mopped these very floors!
神龙大侠的拖把 他用来拖过这里

No touching! You'll get the mop dirty.
别要乱碰 你会弄脏拖把

- He once waited on me. - Awesome!
-他端过面给我吃耶 -超赞 -对呀

Yeah, I have the stain to prove it.
我还留下了个印子

Hey, where is the Dragon Warrior?
嘿 神龙大侠在哪里?

He doesn't work here any more.
他不在这里干活了啦

He's busy out there protecting the Valley.
他在外面忙着 保护和平谷

- The Dragon Warrior! - There he is.
-神龙大侠

Po!
-阿波

- Here. OK. Nice kid. - The Dragon Warrior!
-来亲亲 好 -神龙大侠!

- Should've told me you were coming. - Hi, Dad.
-要回来也不先说一声. -嗨 爹

I would have saved you some stinky tofu.
-我好给你留两盘臭豆腐 -呃

- Dad, can I talk to you? - Of course, son.
-爹 谈一下好吗? -当然好 儿子

In honour of my son, free tofu dessert for everybody!
呃 庆祝我儿子回家 今天的豆包我请客

With purchases.
要点餐才送哦

Oh, it's so good to see you, Po.
见到你真是太好了 阿波

Have you lost weight? I can almost put my wings around you.
你是不是变小只了? 我快要可以用翅膀圈住你了

Ah, well, maybe a little.
呃呃 瘦了一点点

Poor you, you must feel weak. Let me get you some soup.
阿波 你想你一定饿昏了吧 我给你弄碗热汤喝

No, that's OK, Dad. I'm not hungry.
哦不 不用了 爹 我现在不饿

Not hungry? Po, are you all right?
你尽然不饿? 阿波你没事吧?

Yeah. No, I'm fine. I just...
没 没事 我很好 只是

Earlier today, I was fighting these bandits.
我来之前才和土匪打了一架

Nothing too dangerous. I mean, they were just, you know...
没有 很危险啦...就是那拉啦

- Yeah? - And then the strangest thing happened.
突然发生一件了超怪的事

I had this crazy vision.
我看到了一个幻像

I think I saw my mom and me, as a baby.
好像看我娘跟我小的时候

Mom? A baby?
你娘? 小时候?

- Dad? - What...?
爹? 天呐!你在说什么?

How do I say this?
我怎么说呢?

Where did I come from?
我是从哪来的啊?

Well, you see, son, baby geese come from a little egg.
是这样的 儿子 鹅宝宝都是来自小鹅蛋

- Don't ask where the egg comes from.
不准你问我蛋从哪儿来哦

- Dad, that's not what I meant.
-爹 我不是问那个啦.

I know it's not.
我 我知道你不是

I think it's time I told you something I...
不过现在也该是时候了

should have told you a long time ago.
其实我要跟你说的早就该跟你说了

OK.
你说

You might have been kind of a...
你 也可以算是我 我 我领养的

...adopted.
领养的

- I knew it. - You knew?
-我就知道 -你知道?

- Well, who told you? - No one. I mean, come on, Dad.
-是谁说的? -摆脱 少来啦 爹

But if you knew, why didn't you ever say anything?
你明知道 那你从来为什么不说呢?

Why didn't you say anything?
那你为什么从来不说?

How did I get here, Dad? Where did I come from?
我怎么来这儿的? 爹 我从哪儿来的?

Actually... you came from this.
老实说 ...你从这里来的

It was just another day at the restaurant.
那天跟平常没什么两样

Time to make the noodles.
我正打算做面条

I went out to the back,
我就先到后面去

where my vegetables had just been delivered.
我叫的菜全都已经送到了

There were cabbages, turnips, radishes.
我叫了高丽菜 大头菜 萝卜...

Only there were no radishes.
可是我没看到萝卜

Just a very hungry baby panda.
只看到一只饿扁的熊猫宝宝

There was no note.
篮子里没有纸条

Of course, you could have eaten it.
当然了 可能是被你吃了

I waited for someone to come looking for you,
我去看看有没有人来找你

but no one did.
但是没人来

I brought you inside.
我便带你到里面来

Fed you.
喂你

Gave you a bath.
帮你洗澡

And fed you again.
然后再喂你

And again.
再喂

And tried to put some pants on you.
我还想帮你穿裤子

And then I made a decision
接着我做出了一个决定

that would change my life forever.
改变我一生的决定

To make my soup without radishes.
我决定不再用萝卜熬汤头

And to raise you as my own son.
还有 把你当成亲生儿子

Xiao Po, my little panda.
小阿波 我的小熊猫

And from that moment on, both my soup and my life
从那刻开始 我的面汤和人生都变得更加鲜美

have been that much sweeter.
都变得更加鲜美

And, little Po, that's the end of the story.
我的小波 故事就到此为止

Look at me. No, don't look at me.
你看看我 不要看

That's it? That can't be it. There's gotta be more, Dad!
就这样子? 不可能啊 一定还有别的 爹

Well, there was the time you ate all my bamboo furniture.
还有 就是你把我的竹椅竹桌全部都啃光光

It was imported, too.
嗯 全都是进口货

One dumpling, please, Dragon Warrior size.
老板 我要一个包子 神龙大侠包

Oh, Po, your story may not have such a happy beginning,
阿波 你的故事也许没有快乐的开始

but look how it turned out.
但结局很好啊

You got me, you got kung fu, and you got noodles.
你有我 你功夫高强 你有吃不完的面条哎

I know. I just have so many questions.
我知道 我只是有好多疑问

Like how did I ever fit in this tiny basket?
像我怎么可能塞得进这个小篮子

Why didn't I like pants?
为什么我不爱穿裤子

And who am I?
我到底是谁?

Good. Watch your form.
好 注意

Good.
很好

Better. Elbow.


Straighten it out!


Shen?
沈王爷?

Good afternoon, gentlemen.
三们大侠 你们好

Now we've got the pleasantries out of the way,
客套话就不用多说了

please leave my house.
请离开我的王宫

- Your house? - Yes.
-你的王宫? -没错

Didn't you see the peacock on the front door?
你们没看到门口的孔雀吗?

There you are, Soothsayer.
啊 你在这啊 羊仙姑

It seems your fortune-telling skills
看来你这个半仙之前的预言

are not as good as you thought.
不怎么灵光嘛

- We shall see, Shen. - No, you shall see, old goat.
-等着瞧 王爷 -是你等着瞧老山羊

- Where were we? - What do you want, Shen?
-我们讲到哪了? -你想要做什么?

What is rightfully mine. Gongmen City!
-拿回属于我的一切 宫门城

Gongmen is under the stewardship of the Masters' Council,
宫门城隶属于长老会管辖

and we will protect it. Even from you.
由我们负责保护 所以你别想染指

I'm so glad you feel that way.
听到你这么说我好安慰啊

Otherwise, I'd have dragged that here for nothing.
不然我把它拖来就白费功夫了

What's in the box, Shen?
箱子里装的是什么?

You want to see? It's a gift.
你想看吗? 那是礼物

It's your parting gift, in that it will part you.
献给你们的礼物, 它会让你们身首异处

Part of you here, part of you there
一块掉这 半截在那

and part of you way over there, staining the wall!
还有有一团飞到那,弄到墙上好脏啊

You insolent fool!
你这大胆狂徒

- Show-off. - That is a warning.
-还行 -这只是个警告你

You are no match for our kung fu.
你的功夫根本打不过我们

I agree.
我不可以

But this is.
但它可以

Are you familiar with the master of Gongmen City?
你们知不知道掌管宫门城大侠?

- Master Thundering Rhino? - Yes.
-雷霆犀利侠哦? -没错

- Son of legendary Flying Rhino? - Yes.
-飞天铁犀侠大英雄的儿子? -对

And slayer of the Ten Thousand Serpents
他曾经在万邪谷亲手杀死过邪恶万蛇吗?

in the Valley of Woe?
他曾经在万邪谷亲手杀死过邪恶万蛇吗?

- He's dead. - Whoa.
-他死了 -哇

That's impossible.
这怎么可能呢

Rhino's Horn Defence is impervious to any technique.
犀利侠的护身牛角可化解任何招数

It was no technique. Lord Shen has created a weapon,
他不是败给武功 沈王爷打造了一种武器

one that breathes fire and spits metal.
能喷出烈火射出炮弹

Unless he is stopped, this could be the end of kung fu.
要是不去阻止他 很可能就再也没有功夫了

- But I just got kung fu! - And now you must save it.
-可是我才刚上手啊! -所以你要拯救它

Go! Destroy this weapon and bring Lord Shen to justice!
去! 快去摧毁那个武器 将沈王爷绳之以法

OK, here we go! Here we go!
好吧 出发吧

Wait a second. How can I do this?
不不不 等一下下 那我要怎么做呢?

I mean, how can kung fu stop something that stops kung fu?
功夫要怎么样打败能打败功夫的东东

Remember, Dragon Warrior,
你要记住神龙大侠 只要能平心静气

anything is possible when you have inner peace.
什么事都可能做得到

Inner peace. Inner peace. Inner peace.
平心静气

Peace on.
拼了

- Oh, Po? - Peace!
阿波

Oh, Po, I got you a travel pack.
阿波 我替你收拾好了

I packed you food for weeks. Cookies, buns, vegetables.
够吃好几个礼拜 饼干包子几样小菜

And I even packed all your action figures. See?
你的五侠公仔全放进去了 你看!

I don't know what those are.
噢! 哈哈哈 哦哎哟 我不知道那是什么

Never seen them before in my life.
我这辈子从没看过

Dad, you got scratches on my Tigress.
爹 你把我的捍娇虎刮花了

I also packed your paintings of our best time together,
我也放了咱们爷俩快乐时光的画像

just in case you get lonely.
以免你觉得寂寞 呵呵

That's me and you making noodles.
这是我们一起做面条

And that's me and you eating noodles.
这是我们一起吃面条

And that's me giving you a piggyback ride.
这是我背着你玩骑马打仗 呵呵

That cute? On second thought, I'll hang on to this one.
我还是把这张留下来好了

- Hey, they're waiting for me. - Of course, of course.
嘿 他们都在等我 -知道 知道

You have a job to do... far from home,
你身负重任 远离家乡

in a strange city, filled with strange people,
陌生城市 人生地不熟的

and strange noodles,
面条的味道也怪

facing horrible danger from which you might never return!
面对可怕的危险 可能会有去无回!

- Don't go, Po! - I gotta go.
-别走 阿波! -我一定得走了

I'm the Dragon Warrior. It's kind of my job to save kung fu.
我是神龙大侠 我的使命就是要拯救功夫

And if I don't... what am I?
如果我不去的话 那我会是什么?

You're my son.
我的儿子啊 对吧

Right?
对吧?

- Po, it's time. - Goodbye.
-阿波 该走了 -我走了

Don't worry, Mr. Ping.
鹅阿爹 您放心

He'll be back before you can say "noodles".
"面条"两个字还没说完 他就会回来了

Noodles.
面条

Come on, guys, let's go!
大伙快点 出发咯

Yeah!


Yeah...


Yeah, yeah. Yeah...


Mama?
妈妈

Mom? Dad? Is that you?
爹? 娘? 是你们吗?

Mom! Dad!
爹! 娘!

Oh, hi. Hey, son. You're back.
哦嗨 嘿 嘿 儿子 回来了

Honey, what are you doing here?
儿子 你怎么在这里干什么?

But I thought...
-我还以为...

We replaced you, dear, with this lovely radish.
-我们把你换掉了 换来这个可爱的萝卜

- Radish? - It's quiet, polite, and, frankly,
-萝卜? -他安静 有礼貌 说真的

does better kung fu.
功夫也比你厉害

No. No, no, no.


Wait!
不要

No.


Radish, radish, radish, radish.
萝卜 萝卜 萝卜...搞什么

Inner pea...
平心静

Pea...
平...

Inner peace.
平心静气

Inner peace! Inner peace! Inner peace! Inner peace! Inner peace...!
平心静气

I'm... training.
哦 呃 我在练功

The mast is not a worthy opponent.
桅杆不算可敬的对手

- I am ready. - OK.
-我准备好了 -好吧

So serious.
好严肃哦

I think I prefer the mast.
我看我还是打船杆好了

Apologies.
是我不好

I used to punch the ironwood trees by the palace to train.
我以前都是利用皇宫旁的铁木桩来练功

Now I feel nothing.
已经没有感觉了

That's severely cool.
真是酷到破表

Again!
再来

So, this punching ironwood trees,
那么 你用铁木桩练功

how long did you have to do that?
总共练了多少年

- Twenty years. - Oh, twenty, twenty years.
-二十年了 -哦 二十 二十年啦

Is there any, you know, faster way?
有没有快一点的方法?

You know, until you, you know, don't feel anything?
可以马上让我变到没有感觉啊

No. Besides...
没有 不过...

...I don't think hard style is your thing.
我觉得硬功不是你的专长

Po, why are you really out here?
阿波 你到底出来做什么?

I just found out that my dad isn't really my dad.
我刚发现我爹他不是我亲生的爹

Your dad? The goose.
你爹? 就那只鹅

That must have been quite a shock.
我想你一定吓了一大跳

Yeah.
对啊

- And this bothers you? - Are you kidding me?
-所以你心情不好? -你在开玩笑?

We're warriors, right? Nerves of steel.
我们可是大侠哎 拥有钢铁意志

Souls of platinum.
白金般毅力

Like you.
像你

So hard-core, you don't feel anything.
你是强者完全没感觉

- I was... - So, what are you guys talking about?
-我只是...-你们两在哈聊什么啊?

Nothing. Nothing.
没啦 没啦

Po's having daddy issues.
阿波跟他爹有心结

I'm so lucky. I don't have any problems with my dad.
我幸运真好 我跟我爹完全没心结

Maybe it's because Mom ate his head before I was born.
我还没出生,我爹的头就被娘咬掉了

- I don't know. - Mantis, this isn't about you.
快螳螂 又不是在说你

Po is the one freaking out.
阿波他现在心情很糟

- I'm not freaking out. - Po.
-我没有很糟 -阿波

- I'm freaking in. - Po!
-我现在很嗨 -阿宝

- What? - We're here.
-什么? -我们到了

Gongmen City.
宫门城

My father's throne.
我父王的宝座

He used to let me play here beside him,
他以前常让我在旁边玩耍

promising someday, this throne would be mine.
向我保证 将来王位会是我的

A little to the left.
往左边挪一点

Oh, but it's so heavy, Master!
哦 可是这很重哎

Thirty years I've waited for this moment.
我等了三十年 就等这一刻

Everything must be exactly how I envisioned it.
每一样东西都要完全符合我的想像

And I envisioned it a little to the left.
我想像这个再左边一点

Perfect!
完美

With the weapon by my si... A little bit more.
这件武器就在我的...再往过去一点

With the weapon by my side, all of China will bow before me.
这件武器在我身边全中国都会臣服于我

We move out in three days,
我们三天后出发

when the moon is full and the tide is high.
在那月圆之日 潮涨之刻

Now, you old goat, why don't you tell me my...
老山羊 不如你替我算一算我的...

Fortune?
命运?

Future. I was going to say future.
未来 我要说的是未来

Look into your bowl and tell me what glory awaits.
看一下你的碗 说说我未来的荣耀

If you continue on your current path...
你若是再一意孤行下去

...you will find yourself at the bottom of the stairs.
就会发现自己最后在楼梯底下

I see...
我看见...

I see...
我看见...

I see pain... and anger.
我看见痛苦 还有愤怒

How dare you! That is the finest silk in the province!
好大的胆子! 这是全省最好的丝绸

Followed by denial.
而且还会耍赖

This is not fortune-telling. You're just saying
这根本不叫算命 你只是说出现在发生的...

- what's happening right... - Now?
发生了什么事?

The most important time is now.
最重要的时刻就是现在

But if you really want to see the future...
如果你真的想预见未来的话...

Oh, what do you see?
你看到什么?

A peacock...
一只孔雀...

...is defeated by a warrior of black and white.
被一名黑白大侠打的落花流水

Nothing has changed.
完全没有改变

That's impossible, and you know it.
不可能的事 你很清楚

It is not impossible, and he knows it.
这并不是不可能的事 他也清楚

Who?
谁?

- Lord Shen! I saw a panda! - A panda?
-沈王爷 有一只熊猫 -熊猫?

A kung fu warrior. It fought like a demon!
他是一个功夫高手 张牙舞爪像恶魔

Big and furry.
大只毛又多

Soft and squishy. Kind of plush and cuddly.
柔棉棉好好摸 肥都都的好可爱

There are no more pandas.
这世上熊猫已经绝种了

Even with his poor eyesight, he can see the truth.
他眼睛虽然不好都还能看清事实

Why is it that you cannot?
为什么你就是看不清呢?

Find this panda and bring him to me!
找到这只熊猫 然后带他来见我

Yes, sir!
遵命

One panda lives. That does not make you right.
怎么 这这么一只熊猫也不能证明你是对的

You're right. Being right makes me right.
说的对 你迟早会知道我是对的

Then I will kill him and make you wrong.
那我就杀了他 证明你错了

Will you stop that!
拜托你不要再啃了!

That must be Shen's palace on the other side of the city.
那一定是沈王爷的宫殿就在城的另一头

Great. We'll march into the tower and proclaim,
太好了 让我们冲进高塔大喊 我们是神龙大侠和盖世五侠

"We are the Dragon Warrior and the Furious Five,
我们是神龙大侠和盖世五侠

and we are here to bring you to justice"!
我们要来把你绳之于法

What are you doing? This place is crawling with wolves.
你在干嘛? 这地方到处都是恶狼

Hey, isn't that the guy who hammered you in the face?
嘿 不就是那个家伙锤扁你的脸吗

I do not like that guy.
我不喜欢那个家伙...

We need to get to that tower
我们得摸进高塔 而且千万不能被恶狼发现

without being spotted by those wolves.
我们得摸进高塔 而且千万不能被恶狼发现

Got it. Stealth mode.
我了 神出鬼没

- Get out of the way! - Foiled again.
让开

Now, where'd those noodles go?
面条呢

Hello. I couldn't help but...
你好吖 呵呵呵呵 我...

Yeah, OK. Anyway, where was I?
好了 够了 我在干嘛?

- Where's Po? - How can we lose a guy that big?
-阿波到哪去了? -我们怎么会搞丢一个胖子?

OK.


Guys! Guys?
各位 各位?

- Hey, Po. - What? Sorry.
-阿波...-哦 对不起

So that was stealth mode, huh?
那也叫神出鬼没 啊?

To be honest, not one of my stronger modes.
说真的啦 这个并不是我的强项

...gold in there, come on!
你还有更多的金子呢 给我

This rice is raw!
这米还是生的

You stole all my metal pots for Lord Shen!
你们抢走我所有的厨具呀

Either you cook my rice, or I cook you!
要是你不帮我煮饭,那我就煮了你

- My apologies, but... - Po, do something.
--啊对不起...-阿波 快去帮她

How am I supposed to help her cook rice
那我该怎么帮她煮饭又不会被逮到?

without getting caught?
那我该怎么帮她煮饭又不会被逮到?

- Wait, I have a better idea. ...two...
等等 我有更好的办法

...one.
-一...

- Hey. - Hey.
-嘿? 嘿?

We're here to liberate the city and bring Shen to justice.
我们来解救百姓 把沈王爷绳之以法

- You will need help. - Thank you, brave sheep,
-你会需要帮忙 -谢谢你 勇敢的羊

but it's too dangerous. I can't let you.
但是太危险了 不能让你帮...

Oh, no, not me. It's not safe to speak here.
哦 不是我啦 这里说话不安全

Right.
-好

I'm talking about Masters Ox and Croc.
我说的是铁牛侠跟流星鳄

They're in Gongmen Jail on Black Dragon Alley.
他们被关在黑龙巷里的宫门大牢

What? They're still alive?
什么? 他们还活着?

They must be in that jail gathering intelligence,
他们两位大侠一定是去牢里收集情报

hatching a plot to use their awesomeness to defeat the weapon!
筹划怎么用超赞武功打败那个武器

OK, let's go!
好 我们走

- Thanks, sheep. - Hey! Stop that costume!
-谢了 羊MM -再见 -嘿! 快点拦下那玩意儿!

- Hold it right there! - Get them!
不要动

- Get them! - Sorry!
呃...抱歉!

Take that!
看招!

- Keep going! - Faster!
这边走! 快一点!

Hey, stop!


- Look out! Watch it! - Sorry!
小心 抱歉

Surround him.


Now!


Gotcha!
逮到了...

What? Where'd he go?
嗯? 他们跑哪去了?

- Spread out! Search everywhere! - What about over there?
-分头搜! 给我到处搜! -这里要不要搜?

- Is "there" a part of "everywhere"? - I... I guess.
-难道"那里"不算到处吗 -哦...算吧

Then search there!
还不快搜!

They must be close.
他们肯定很近

I can feel a kung fu chill riding up my spine.
因为我的后背忽然感到一阵冰冰凉

Sorry, Po. It's just me.
抱歉 阿波 是我啦!

Look. Gongmen Jail.
你们看! 宫门大牢!

Aw, it's cute.
哦...好Q哦

Cute, huh?
好Q? 嗯?

Nice work, Po.
漂亮 阿波

At the first sign of trouble, I'll give you a signal.
只要有个风吹草动 我就会这样 嘎嘎...叽叽!

- You mean like Crane does? - Yeah.
-像灵鹤那样哦? -对 不好意思!

Excuse me, when have I ever made that noise?
不好意思 我的声音哪有那么难听啊?

Master Ox! Master!
铁牛侠! 大侠...

The ferocious Master Croc!
流星鳄大侠!

And Master Storming Ox.
嘿...跟风暴铁牛侠!

I can't believe we're rescuing actual legends of kung fu.
我不敢相信 我们在营救功夫界的传奇人物

We're gonna free you from those bonds of injustice.
我们会把你们救出去的

No problem.
没问题的

Gotta be a key around here. No,
这附近肯一定有钥匙 不对

they wouldn't leave a key around here.
他们不可能会乱放的

Oh, good! You found it. Come on, you guys! Yeah!
喔 赞...你找到了! 来吧各位 耶!

We're coming for you, Shen!
我们来找你了 老沈!

Guys, are we going or not?
两位 你们来不来啊

Do you want to meet us there later?
你们想待会再来会合吗?

I mean, you do want to take back your city, right?
我想你们也想夺回宫门城 对吧?

Of course we do.
你说的没错

But if we stand up to Shen,
可能反抗沈王爷

he will turn the weapon on the city.
他一定会炸掉宫门城!

Listen to yourself. You're protecting Gongmen City
有听没有懂 你们要保护宫门城

by not protecting Gongmen City?
所以才不保护宫门城哦?

- If we all fight together...
-只要我们手牵手心连心...

- Then the weapon would kill everyone.
-他就会用武器杀死所有居民

Oh, would it? Then we use... a sneak attack!
哦 是哦? 那我们用...偷袭的!

- We get inside and then...
-偷偷进去 然后...

- And then you will be stopped...
-然后你们就会被挡住!

...by the unstoppable weapon.
被挡不住的武器挡住

Nothing's unstoppable except for me when I'm stopping you
世界上没有什么是我挡不住的 我告诉你

from telling me something's unstoppable!
不要告诉我有什么是挡不住的

Master Ox, I'm not letting you stay in this cell.
铁牛侠 我不能让你继续待在牢里!

I'd like to see you get me out!
我看你怎么让我出去!

You guys see that? It's called being awesome.
你们看到没? 这一招真的超赞!

Come on! Whatever happened to being heroes?
拜托 你们不当英雄哦?

The only hero in this town is a dead one!
在宫门城当英雄只有死路一条

Like I said, you are not getting me out of this cell!
我说过 你休想把我给弄出这里!

Yes!
哦 赞了!

All right, let's go!
好 我们走!

I get the top bunk.
我要睡上铺

It's time to surrender, panda. Kung fu is dead.
你就认输吧 熊猫 功夫死了!

I...
我...

You...
你...你...

Kung fu is dead? Fine!
功夫死了..好!

You stay in your prison of fear
你们就抱着恐惧待在失望的大牢里

with bars made of hopelessness.
你们就抱着恐惧待在失望的大牢里

And all you get are three square meals a day of shame!
三餐拿丢人献眼配饭吃好了

With despair for dessert.
再拿绝望当甜点

We'll take on Shen and prove to all those who are hungry
我们去对付老沈 证明给内心渴望正义和荣誉的老百姓看!

for justice and honour that kung fu still lives!
"因为功夫永远不会死"

Yeah!
好耶!

Monkey?!
猴王!

You! You're mine!
嘎嘎! 你...是我的!

I'll tell you what's gonna be yours!
我告诉你 什么是你的

My fist in your plush, cuddly, super-soft face!
我的铁拳会打烂你那软趴趴的嘴脸 啊哦!

Get him!
快追!

- Get me out of here! - Yes, sir!
-快带我出去! -遵命!

Stop him!
-拦住他! -耶!

Faster!
快一点!

Yeah! Go, go!
阿波走 快!

- Lose him! - Yes, sir!
-甩掉他! -遵命!

- Viper! - Hang on!
抓好!

- What? - Watch out!
小心咯!

Uncool! Very uncool!
非常不酷!

Try this!
这些 送你!

Guys, guys, guys!
各位 各位

Maybe something smaller!
再小一点的

No, no! Oh, no, no.
噢 不!

Cute bunnies, off the face. Excuse me! OK, pardon me!
你们最好快点从我脸上爬下来! 不好意思! 不好意思

Fire!
火哦! 着火了!

We've lost them.
追丢了

Again! Again!
哇哦! 再来一次!

Crane, catch!
灵鹤 接住!

Gotcha!
接住了

Guys, guys, guys, guys, give me a shove!
各位 各位...推我一把!

Mantis, now!
快螳螂 上!

Is that all you got?
你就这么点料我感觉像在跟一坨软棉棉的云打架!?

It feels like I'm fighting a big old fluffy cloud!
你就这么点料我感觉像在跟一坨软棉棉的云打架!?

Well, this cloud is about to bring the thunder!
我这头也准备要打雷了!

Your turn!
轮到你!

Why... are... there... so... many... signs?!
怎么会有...这么...多...招牌?

Come here! Alaka-squasho!
给我过来! 我就喜欢压死你!

Yes! Taste the defeat!
好耶! 吃败仗吧

Let me tell you something.
让我告诉你啊...

Next time you mess with a panda,
下次想要惹熊猫最好多料几个...

you better bring a whole a...
下次想要惹熊猫最好多料几个...

Guess nobody told you,
你八成没听说

if you mess with the wolf, you get the fangs.
惹毛一匹狼下场会很惨

I've hit you twice. What are you going to do now?
这是第二拳...你现在想怎么样?

We surrender!
我们投降!

You can chain my body,
你可以铐住我的身体

but you will never chain my... warrior spirit.
却永远铐不住我的...一身傲骨

- Hey, don't forget the little guy. - Did you just call...?
-嘿 别忘了这个小家伙! -你又叫我...

- Po, what are you doing? - Trust me. I got a pl...
-阿波 你在干嘛? -相信我 我有计划...哇!

No way. Eight-point acupressure cuffs?
天啊不会吧! 居然用奇门八穴手拷!

Just like the ones that held Tai Lung.
当年铐住残豹也是用这一种

The more you move, the tighter they get.
越动铐的越紧...

These are the best cuffs!
这是最赞的手铐 哇...

Greetings, panda. At last we meet!
你好啊 熊猫 见到你了 终于

No, no, no...
哦 不 不 不...

We meet at last! Yes, that's it.
是终于见到你啦! 对!没错!

Greetings, panda. We meet at...
你好啊 熊猫 终于...

- You are afraid for a reason. - I am not afraid.
-你会害怕也是正常的 -我不害怕

He is coming to me in chains.
他铐着手铐来见我

- If anyone should be afraid, it's... - You.
-要说有谁该怕? 也是...-你!

Don't even think about it.
你连想都不要想

I hope this turns out better than your plan
我拜托你有点长进

to cook rice in your stomach
上次吞生米喝热水煮饭的那一招实在很逊

by eating it raw and then drinking boiling water.
上次吞生米喝热水煮饭的那一招实在很逊

This plan's nothing like that plan.
这计划跟那个计划不一样

- How? - 'Cause this one's going to work.
-什么? -这个计划会成功的!

Keep moving.
继续走

Ah, my old enemy...
哇...我的死对头!

...stairs.
是楼梯!

Thanks for carrying me those last few flights. OK.
多谢你背我上最后那几个楼梯

I threw up a little bit on the third floor.
哦对了,我刚才在三楼吐了几口

Someone might want to clean that up.
最好找人去抹一下

Is there some sort of evil janitor or something?
这里有没有邪恶的打扫阿姨啊?

Greetings, panda.
你好 熊猫

- We meet at... - Hey, how you doing?
-终于见...-嘿 你好吗?

Hey.
嘿...

You've grown up bigger than I thought.
你长的比我想的还要大只

Hey... enough with the poking around.
嘿 我有点 够了哦 不要毛手毛脚的

Strong. Healthy.
既强壮 又健康

Look, I don't know who you are, but please stand aside, sir.
哎 我又不认识你 让开一点大叔

- That's a lady. - Oh! Sorry.
-她是女的! -哦...不好意思啊!

The beard threw me. It's kind of misleading.
胡子很唬人啦 我都骗到了 干嘛骗人啊

- False advertising. - Enough of this nonsense!
-不要在那鬼扯蛋

Bring the prisoners to me.
把犯人押上来

Sorry, ma'am. Get ready, guys.
不好意思啊 大婶 各位

Keep your eyes peeled for the... weapon!
所有人的眼睛全都盯着...武器!

Sparrow kick!
马字飞踢!

We did it! I just kung fu-ed it!
成功了!我用用功夫K掉它

Did you guys see that? I was all like...
你们看到没有 我就这样

Do you actually believe
哈~~ 你真的相信

this is the warrior destined to defeat me?
他是那个会打败我的家伙?

I do not. I know he is.
不止相信 我知道!他就是

Oh, look at him. A lifetime to plot his revenge
看看他! 想报仇想了一辈子

- and he comes to me on his knees. - What? A lifetime?
-结果却跪在我面前 -什么? 你说一辈子...

I did not have a lifetime.
喔! 我并没有花一辈子

We only heard about Master Rhino a few days ago,
我们是几天前才听说雷霆犀利侠的事

- and we came to avenge him!
-所以才来替他报仇!

- You've come to avenge nothing else?
-难道你就没有别的仇要报了吗?

Well, yeah. All the pots and pans that you stole.
哦有哇 你抢走了大家的锅碗瓢盆

- I'm gonna want those back. - Nothing else?
-我要全都拿回来 -还有没有其它的?

You probably did some other evil stuff along the way.
我想你们还做了一堆有的没的坏事

I don't know.
我不知道

- What else did you do? - You don't know?
-你还做了什么哦? -你不知道吗?

Know what? What's so funny?
知道什么? 你在笑什么?

The very thing that you clearly do not know!
我在笑你原来你还不知道

OK, enough of these riddles! Would you guys spill the beans?
够了 不要再打哑迷! 一次把话说清楚好不好?

First, we come in and the weapon is tiny.
我们进来一看呢 这个武器好很小

Surprise, it's big.
骗你的 它超大

And then the lady over here,
然后这边这个大婶

I think it's a guy, 'cause he's got...
我以为他是大叔.他有胡...

The only reason you are still alive
你到现在还能够活着

is that I find your stupidity mildly amusing.
是因为我觉得你这个蠢才 挺有意思的

Well, thank you.
谢了

But I find your evilness extremely annoying.
可是我觉得你 邪恶的超级固人怨

Who do you think you are, panda?
你以为你是谁啊 熊猫?

Who do you think I am, peacock?
你以为我是谁啊 孔雀?

Why are we laughing?
我们在笑什么啊?

Take aim.
瞄准

Fire.
开炮!

Well, light the... thing!
哎 快 快把它点燃

I did!
我点了!

Fear the bug!
虫虫入侵了!

Get the weapon!
快抢武器!

Tigress!
悍娇虎!

You... You were there.
-你...你也在

Yes. Yes, I was.
-对 我也在那里!

- You just let Shen get away!
-你竟然让沈王爷跑了

- At least we destroyed the weapon.
-至少 我们毁了武器啊

Fire!
开炮!

Oh. No, he's got way more.
哦...错! 他还有很多存货 喔!

- My wing! - Help, Po!
-我的翅膀! -阿波 快!

Coming!
-来了!

- Watch out! - Po!
-阿波! -小心!

- Help me up! - No. Get him down.
-拉我上去! -不用 放他下去

Use the ropes.
用那条绳子

Run, run, little panda!
跑哇 跑哇 小熊猫!

- Po, come on. We need you to focus! - I got it, I got it!
-阿波 拜托! 你必须专心一点 -我行 我可以!

Bring it down!
轰掉他!

- We're trapped! - This way!
-被困住了! -走这边

Goodbye!
再会!

Fire!
放箭!

Get back!
回去!

The only way out is up.
只有往上爬才出得去

What?
什么?

Follow me! Come on!
跟我来! 来呀!

Where are they going?
他们要去哪里呀?

- To the top! - Come on! Keep going!
-上塔顶! -快点 快点爬!

Here we go!
我们来了!

- You idiot! - My nose!
-你这蠢材! -我的鼻子!

Call in the wolves! All of them! I want them ready to move!
召集恶狼军...总体出动! 我要他们立刻做好准备!

The Year of the Peacock begins now!
孔雀年 就从现在开始!

Right now? 'Cause it's the middle of the year,
现在? 可是一年都过了一半

so you'd only get like a half of the Year of the Peacock.
这么算你的孔雀年只剩下半年

And this is the Year, of course, of the Peacock.
没关系 就当今年是孔雀年好了

Happy New Year, sir.
新年快乐

Get the wolves ready. We're loading the ships now.
叫恶狼军备战 我们马上有登船

Now!
快!

Now, now, now, now, now!
快 快 快 快 快!

Move! Move, move, move, move!
走 走 走 走 走!

This way.
这边

Let's go.
快走!

Oh, you!
哦...你!

What did you do? It's chaos up there.
你搞什么啊? 上面一团乱

What happened to stopping Shen?
你不是要阻止沈王爷吗?

Yeah.
对啊

Guys, come on. Give me a little credit.
别这样嘛 要对我有信心啊

I meant for him to get away.
我是故意放走他的啦

'Cause... it was a trick. It was a plot.
因为...这是陷阱 是圈套!

I was thinking... I'll figure out his plot more.
我是想 嗯 搞清楚他有什么阴谋...

That makes no sense.
有听没有懂

What do you mean? Sure it does.
什么意思? 这也不懂?

Po, the truth. You had Shen. What happened?
阿波 说实话! 你逮到他了 怎么回事?

What are you talking about?
你在说什么啦?

I don't know what you're talking about.
什么啦 我听不懂你在说什么?

I... Yeah... OK, he caught me off guard.
对! 呃...好啦,我没注意到他嘛

The truth.
说实话!

Fine. They will keep you far from danger.
好! 他们会让你远离危险

- Real far. - What?
-非常远 -什么?

You're staying here.
你要留在这里

Wait! I have to go ba...
啊...等一下! 我得回去

You're staying here!
你要留在这里

I'm going. And you can't stop me.
可是我要去 你不能阻止我!

OK. I wasn't ready that time.
好吧 刚才我还没准备好

Guys? Don't.
两位 不要!

Ready.
来吧!

Look!
你看!

Stay down.
你不要起来

- I have to get to him. - Then tell me why!
-我一定要去找他 -给我一个理由!

He was there! OK?
当时他也在,好吗?

The peacock was there the last time I saw my parents.
我最后一次看到爹娘的时候 孔雀也在场

He knows what happened. Where I came from.
他知道发生了什么事 我从什么地方来

Who I am.
我是谁

Look, I'm going.
我一定要去

I have to know.
我要知道

The hard core can't understand.
你这种强者是不会了的

Tigress, no!
悍娇虎! 不要!

The hard core do understand.
是强者也能了解

But I can't watch my friend be killed.
但是我不能让朋友去送死

- We're going. - Maybe you can't watch me be killed?
-我们走吧! -嘿 让我去送死就没差哦?

- Stop being a wimp. - And she's back.
-别这么胆小

- No. - Don't worry, kid.
别想太多

You're better off here.
你呆在这里比较

You were wrong, Soothsayer. We sail to victory tonight.
你错了 羊仙姑 我们今晚将航向胜利

Your magic panda is clearly a fool.
你那个神奇熊猫根本是笨蛋

Are you certain it is the panda who is a fool?
你真的确定笨的是那只熊猫吗?

You just destroyed your ancestral home, Shen.
你刚刚才把自己的王宫给毁了

A trivial sacrifice... when all of China is my reward.
那根本不算什么 因为全中国都将属于我

Then will you finally be satisfied?
然后你就心满意足了吗?

Will the subjugation of the whole world
全世界向你俯首称臣 你的心情就会好起来?

finally make you feel better?
全世界向你俯首称臣 你的心情就会好起来?

It's a start.
嗯 刚开始嘛

I might also convert the basement into a dungeon.
也许我会把地下室改建成地牢

The cup you choose to fill has no bottom.
你的欲望永远得不到满足

It is time to stop this madness.
快上这种疯狂的行为吧

Why on earth would I do that?
我为什么要停止啊?

So your parents can rest in peace.
为了让你的双亲安息

My parents hated me.
我的双亲痛恨我

Do you understand?
你明不明白?

They wronged me... and I will make it right.
他们对不起我...我..我要改变这一切

They loved you.
他们爱你

They loved you so much
就因为太爱你

that having to send you away killed them.
在把你送走之后才会抑郁而终

The dead exist in the past... and I must tend to the future.
过去的事就不要再提了 我要创造我自己的未来

Set the soothsayer free. She's no use to me.
把羊仙姑放了吧 她没有用处了

Goodbye, Shen. I wish you happiness.
我走了 希望你得到幸福

Happiness must be taken.
幸福要靠自己夺取!

And I will take mine.
而我势在必得

- Hurry it up! - Move it!
动作快点!

If all of those weapons leave the building, China will fall.
要是这些武器全送出去 中国会沦陷

- We bring down the building. - Hey, guys. How about this?
-那我们就把这里弄跨 -嘿 大伙 这样行不行

- This will work! - All right, let's go.
-噢! 一定行! -那好 我们走吧

I can't feel my face.
我的脸麻掉了

Did you hear him call it Year of the Peacock?
什么嘛...哪有孔雀年这回事

- Hey. - Hey.
-嘿 -嘿

OK. So, keep it cool. Keep it cool. Keep it cool.
不要怕 不要怕

You! Where are you going?
你! 你要去哪?

On your feet! And wipe those stupid grins off your faces.
站起来! 正经一点 不要在那里傻笑

Move, you dogs! Faster, faster! Load them all!
快 废物 快! 快点! 搬上船!

Greetings, panda.
哈哈 你好啊 熊猫

- Tell me what happened that night. - What night?
-快说那晚是怎么回事 -哪一晚啊?

- That night. - Ah, that night.
-那一晚! -哦 那一晚

Yes! We're talking about the same night, right?
没错! 我们说的是同一个晚对吧?

Yes, I was there. Yes.
对 我是在那里 没错

I watched as your parents abandoned you.
我看见你的爹娘抛弃你

It's a terrible thing.
真是惨绝人寰

I believe it went something like this.
当时的情况就像这样!

Here's your New Year's gift.
贺岁大礼来啦!

Hope you like it, 'cause you can't return it.
最好是喜欢,因为不能退货 哈哈

Po? What's he doing here?
阿波? 他在这里干嘛?

Return it! Return it!
退货! 退货!

Are you willing to die to find the truth?
你真的死也要知道真相?

You bet I am. Although I'd prefer not to.
那还用说啊! 如果可以不要死最好

We got them. Go!
交给我们! 走!

You looking for me?
你在找我吗?

I said that too soon, didn't I?
呃 我说的太早了对吧?

Po!
阿波!

Po, get away from him.
阿宝 离他远一点

I'll get up. Here we go.
上的去,没问题

- No more running, Shen. - So it seems.
-不要再逃了 老沈! -说的也是

Now... answers.
快 告诉我

Oh, you want to know so badly.
你真的这么想知道啊

You think knowing will heal you, huh?
知道了就能解脱吗?

Fill some crater in your soul?
以弥补心灵的缺憾

Well, here's your answer.
好 你就告诉你真相

Your parents didn't love you.
你的爹娘根本就不爱你

But here...
让我...

...let me heal you!
帮你解脱吧

No!
-不! -呦..!

Yeah, like you could make me drink that.
喂 不要想逼我喝下 啊...

If I wanted you dead, I would have left you in that river.
我如果要害你 就会留你在河里自生自灭

- Well, why save me? - So you can fulfil your destiny.
-你干嘛救我? -为了要让你完成你的使命

What are you talking about? Where am I?
你说什么东东? 这是哪里啊?

What is this place?
这是什么地方?

I'm surprised you remember so little.
真没想到你居然不记得了

But you were so little when it happened.
不过那时你年纪还小

Perhaps you do remember.
看来你还记得

What? It's just a stupid nightmare.
这只是个讨厌的恶梦

Nightmare? Or memory?
是噩梦? 还是记忆?

This was a thriving village.
这里以前很热闹

Young Shen was in line to rule Gongmen City.
沈王爷是宫门城的继承人

But he wanted more.
可是他野心太大

I foretold that someone would stand in his way. A panda.
我预言未来有人会出手阻止他 一只熊猫

But I never could have foretold what came next.
可是确万万没有想到会发生那种事

Get them all!
全杀光

Take our son and run away! Go!
带走儿子快点逃走! 走!

Stop fighting. Let it flow.
不要抗拒 敞开心胸

Your story may not have such a happy beginning,
你的故事也许没有快乐的开始

but that doesn't make you who you are.
但那不能决定你是什么人

It is the rest of your story.
而是你接下来所做的选择

Who you choose to be.
要成为什么样的人

So, who are you, panda?
那么 熊猫你是谁

I am Po.
我是阿波

And I'm gonna need a hat.
我需要一顶帽子

Such sad, sad faces.
好难过好伤心的表情

But now is a time only for joy.
现在是欢乐的时刻

You are going to be part of something beautiful.
你们将要看到的场表很壮观

Once we reach the harbour, in front of all the world,
等我们一到港口 一起面对全世界

you and your precious kung fu will die.
你们和珍贵的功夫会一起死 呵呵

Then China will know to bow before me.
到时中国将会臣服于我

Set sail!
出发!

What is that?
那是什么东西呀

Honestly, guys, I never thought I'd die like this.
老实说我没想过会这么早死

I always thought I'd meet a nice girl and settle down and...
我还以为会遇到个MM订下来

...then she'd eat my head.
然后让她吃掉我的头

- So sad. - We cannot give up hope.
-好衰啊 -不能放弃希望

Po would want us to remain strong.
阿波也不希望我们放弃

Hard-core. Right, Tigress?
我们是强者! 对吧 悍娇虎?

- Lord Shen, what about the bridge?
-王爷 那座桥怎么办? -什么都挡不住我

- Nothing stands in my way.
-王爷 那座桥怎么办? -什么都挡不住我

Fire!
开炮!

You coward!
你这个胆小鬼!

Po?
阿波?

Po?
阿波?

How many times do I have to kill the same stinking panda?
我到底要杀几次才杀得死这只臭熊猫?

Shen!
老沈!

A panda stands between you and your destiny.
有只熊猫会阻止你和你的野心!

What?
什么?

Prepare yourself for a hot serving of justice.
束手就擒,我要将你绳之以法

Your reign of terror comes to an end.
你的恐怖统治要完蛋了

- What? - And now, free the Five!
-什么? -现在...拯救五侠!

Disc of Destruction!
血滴子来了!

OK. Take aim!
真是够了 瞄准!

Ready?
-预备?

You can't follow me.
你打不到我

Just get him!
快轰他!

- Yeah. Here we go. - Come on!
快点

- No, no, no, don't shoot! - Don't shoot!
别 别 别开炮!

No, don't shoot!
别开炮!

- Don't shoot! - Don't shoot!
别开炮! 开炮!

- You don't shoot! - I won't shoot if you won't shoot.
开炮! 别开炮!

Yeah!


- Don't shoot! Cross fire! - Attack!
-会打到我!别开炮! -进攻!

- Catch of Freedom! - Monkey!
-猴王!

Impressive, Dragon Warrior. What's your plan?
挺不错的 神龙大侠 你的计划呢?

- Step one, free the Five. - What's step two?
-第一步 拯救五侠 -那第二步呢?

Honestly, I didn't think I'd make it this far.
老实说 我也没想到第一步会成功

Po!
阿波!

Stop Shen before he gets to the harbour.
来找沈王爷不让他去港口

Nice!
伙计们!

Viper, Puppet of Death!
俏小龙 死亡傀儡!

Tigress!
悍娇虎!

- Master Ox! - Jump!
-铁牛侠! -我跳!

- And Croc! - Vengeance is served.
-流星鳄! -我们报仇血恨

- Why did you...? - Your friend there is very persuasive.
-你们怎么...? -你的朋友很有说服力

Master Shifu!
师傅来了!

Quickly. Use their boats to block the way.
快一点用他们的船挡住去路!

Crane!
灵鹤!

Wings of Justice!
展翅膀正义扬!

Yeah!
呵呵呵 耶!

What?
什么?

I love you guys.
我...爱...你...们!

Why aren't we firing?
你为什么还不开炮?

They're taking out our gunners, sir. They're getting close.
他们把炮手打倒了! 他们逼近了!

Fire! Fire at them!
开炮! 快开炮 开炮打他们!

- But, sir, we'll kill our own. - I said fire at them!
-王爷! 那炸死我军...-我叫你开炮就开炮!

Fire!
就开炮!

No.
不要!

Po!
阿波!

Tigress?
悍娇虎?

As you wish.
你满意了

Let's finish this.
做个了断吧

Fire!
开炮!

Inner peace.
平心静气 平心静气 平心静气

Again!
再轰!

Yeah!
耶!

Kill him! Somebody kill him!
杀了他! 来个人杀了他!

What? No. No!
什么? 糟了!

Keep firing! Keep firing!
快开炮! 快开炮!

Skadoosh.
接招吧

How did you...?
你 你是怎么...

How did you do it?
怎么做到的?

You know,
你知道

you just keep your elbows up and keep the shoulders loose.
就是抬起手肘 肩膀要放松

Not that. How did you find peace?
不对 你怎么能平心静气?

I took away your parents. Everything.
我夺走你的爹娘 你的一切

I scarred you for life.
我让你伤痕累累

See, that's the thing, Shen. Scars heal.
呃 可是你要知道 伤疤会好

No, they don't. Wounds heal.
不 你错了 是伤口会好

Oh, yeah. What do scars do? They fade, I guess?
噢 对 那伤疤呢? 会不见了 对吧?

- I don't care what scars do. - You should, Shen.
-我不在乎伤疤会怎样 -你必须要在乎

You gotta let go of that stuff from the past,
你必须忘记过去所有的伤痛

'cause it just doesn't matter.
因为那些并不重要

The only thing that matters is what you choose to be now.
现在真正重要的是 你想当一个什么样的人

You're right.
你说得对

Then I choose... this!
我就想...这样!

That was pretty hard-core.
你还挺强的嘛

- Po! - You did it!
阿波

- Come here! Yeah! - Don't ever do that again, please.
-过来! -以后别再这样了 拜托

It seems you have found inner peace.
看来你领悟了平心静气

And at such a young age.
可说是少年有成

Well, I had a pretty good teacher.
因为我的师父很高杆

What do you mean he's not here? It's my son's birthday.
什么叫他不在? 今天是我儿子的生日

All he wanted was to meet the Dragon Warrior.
他一心一意想见到神龙大侠

How about some tofu birthday cake instead, huh?
那帮你儿子做个豆腐生日蛋糕怎么样啊?

You know, I think we'll just try again another time.
算了 我们改天有空再来好了

When do you think he'll be back?
他什么时候会回来?

I don't know. OK, I don't know. Maybe never.
不知道 拜托? 我不知道! 也许他不回来了

I mean, I worry, OK? But that's my job, I'm his dad.
我也很担心好吗? 天下父母心 我是他爹

At least, I was his dad.
起码我也养过他

Why did he have to go and save China? I know why.
他为什么要去救中国 我知道原因了

But why? He's just one little panda.
何必呢? 他只不过是一只小熊猫

So, how did it go? Did you save China?
儿子 结果怎么样? 你救了中国没?

Yep.
救了

Well, I knew you would.
我就知道

That's why I had new signs made.
我请人做了新招牌

"My son saved China. You, too, can save.
我儿子救国 你救荷包

Buy one dumpling, get one free."
来买包子 买一送一!

Hey, that's a pretty good deal.
嘿 爹你真聪明

- Would you like to try one? - Maybe later.
-你要不要吃一个? -等一下再吃

There's something I should tell you.
我有事要跟你说

While I was gone, I found the village where I was born.
我离开之后,找到了我出生的村子

I found out how I ended up in that radish basket.
也知道我为什么会放在那个萝卜篮里

You did?
是哦?

- I know who I am. - You do?
-我知道我是谁 -真的?

I'm your son.
我是你的儿子

I love you, Dad.
爹 我爱你

I love you, too, son.
儿子 我也爱你

Delicious, fat radishes!
哈哈 有美味可口的大萝卜

You're probably hungry. Let me make you something to eat.
你八成饿坏了 我来煮点东西给你吃

What are you talking about? I'll cook.
拜托不要闹了啦 我来煮

- No, no, I'll cook. - Dad!
-不 不 我煮 -爹

Well, it's the least I can do. You saved China.
这是我应该做的 你救了中国

No, it's the least I can do. You raised me.
不 这才是我该做的 你把我养大

- Po. - Dad.
-阿波 -爸

- Po! - OK.
-阿波 -好啦

Let's both cook. Together.
就让我们两个人..一起煮

Together.
一起

No, I'll cook.
呃不 我煮

My son is alive.
我儿子还活着!

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.