RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
好运查理/查莉成长日记/Good Luck Charlie第一季第二十六集 S01E26 Driving Mrs. Dabney

好运查理/查莉成长日记/Good Luck Charlie第一季第二十六集 S01E26 Driving Mrs. Dabney

It's Teddy's 16th birthday and she needs driving lessons, but Bob won't teach her. When Mrs. Dabney gives Teddy a chance, she takes it. Meanwhile, a dog has followed Gabe home, and though Amy initially wants it gone, she starts to like it. 这是泰迪的第十六岁生日,她需要驾驶课程,但是鲍勃不会教她。当夫人达布尼给泰迪的机会,她把它。与此同时,一只狗跟着他回家,尽管最初艾米要走了,她开始喜欢它。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1qWqe6le 密码:xohv
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Okay, Charlie, what do you say when you get in trouble?
来 小查莉 惹了麻烦时怎么说

Uh-oh.
噢喔

Oh, Charlie just made an uh-oh?
噢 小查莉刚刚说了句噢喔是吗

I just changed you.
我才给你换了尿布啊

No, Charlie didn't do anything.
不 小查莉什么也没做

I'm just sampling her.
我在给她声音取样罢了

"sampling" means I'm recording all the words she says.
"取样"指我把她说的每一句录制下来

So I can play them back.
以便之后回放

Oh, we used to do that.
呵 我们过去也玩这个

We called it tape-recording.
我们它把叫做磁带录音

Check it out.
来听听

Mine, yes,
我的 是的

no, cookie, Nana.
不是 饼干 香蕉

Dad, you promised you'd take me driving today.
爸爸 你答应过我今天陪我练车的

To be fair, I promise a lot of things I don't deliver on.
实话告诉你吧 我答应了一堆我办不到的事情

Yeah, but you can't keep putting this off.
没错 可你不能把这事儿推了

My driver's test is in three days,
我三天后就要考驾照了

and you haven't taken me out once.
你一次也没陪过我

No, I know, I know. You explained it all to me.
是 我知道 我知道 你跟我说过了

While I was trying to read in the bathroom.
那时我还在厕所里翻杂志啊

You were outside the door while dad was in the bathroom?
你还隔着厕所门跟爸爸说的啊

That's how much I want it.
瞧瞧我多渴望驾驶

Bob, take her driving already.
鲍伯你就带她去吧

All right, fine. Let's go.
行 好吧 走

Boy, I tell you,
我早告诉过你我一出厕所准没好事

nothing good ever happens when I leave the bathroom.
我早告诉过你我一出厕所准没好事

Bye-bye. Bye... bye... bye-bye.
拜拜 拜 拜 拜拜

- What's that? - Just in case you don't make it back.
-这是什么声音 -只不过怕你不说再见

Today's all burnt toast
生活搞得一团糟

Running late, and dad says
就要迟到 爸爸在叫

Has anybody seen my left shoe
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到

I close my eyes, take a bite
我闭上眼 咬口早餐

Grab a ride, laugh out loud
跳上车子 放声大笑

There it is up on the roof
哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上

I've been there, I've survived
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过

So just take my advice
所以听取我的建议

Hang in there, baby,
宝贝 不要放弃

Things are crazy
世界有很多疯狂无奈

But I know your future is bright
可是我知道你会有美好未来

Hang in there, baby
宝贝 不要放弃

There is no maybe
不要怀疑

Everything turns out all right
一切终会如你所愿

Sure life is up and down
生活有悲有喜

But trust me, it comes back around
但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果

You're gonna love who you turn out to be
你会喜欢将来的你

Hang in there, baby.
宝贝 不要放弃

Good Luck Charlie -- Driving Mrs. Dabney
查莉成长日记 第一季第二十六集

P. J., what did you get Teddy for her birthday?
P.J 你打算送泰迪什么生日礼物

- Birthday? - Your sister's turning sixteen.
-生日 -你姐姐就要16岁了

We're having a surprise party for her tonight.
我们明晚给她办个惊喜派对

Well, it's working,
嗯 我看一定能惊喜到她

'cause I'm surprised.
因为我已经被惊喜到了

The party starts at seven.
派对7点开始

You have to get her a present, and something nice.
你得给她份礼物或准备点什么

- How about...? - Not another sock puppet.
-那么就送 -不许再送袜子玩偶

You have to get her something too.
你也得送她生日礼物

Whoa whoa, what did I just walk into?
噢 噢 我走错地方了吗

Mom says we have to buy Teddy a birthday present.
妈妈说我们得给泰迪买份生日礼物

What about a dog?
送条狗如何

I bet she'd like a dog.
我打赌她一定喜欢狗

I'm serious. You have to get her something.
严肃点儿 你得真的为她买点什么

What about a dog? I bet she'd like a dog.
送条狗如何 我打赌她一定喜欢狗

Gabe, is there a dog in my house?
盖比 我们家进了狗吗

Maybe.
也许吧

He followed me home, mom.
是它尾随我进的家门的 妈妈

Can we keep him?
我们能把它留下吗

No. I've told you a hundred times
不行 我跟你说了无数次了

I do not want a dog in this house.
屋里不准养狗

Mom, please.
拜托了妈妈

Horsy.
马马

No, honey. It's actually a doggie.
不 宝贝儿 这是狗狗

Who just made a horsy-sized uh-oh.
它刚刚来了句马声马气的噢喔

Sorry, Teddy. I've made my decision and it's final.
抱歉泰迪 我最终主意已定

Dad, that's so unfair.
爸爸 这太不公平了

Mom, dad says I can't get my license.
妈妈 爸爸不让我拿驾照

- What? Why not? - Because she's not ready.
-什么 为什么不能 -因为她还不够格

Well, my driving instructor thinks I am.
噢不 我教练觉得我能行

He says I'm doing great.
他认为我相当棒

The man works for the public schools.
你教练为公立学校开车

He's got nothing to live for.
没什么钱过日子才这么说的

Mom, can you say something?
妈妈 你能说两句吗

Teddy honey, I'm sorry,
宝贝儿泰迪 真的抱歉了

But your father has a very small area of authority...
不过你爸爸在家倒是没什么发言权

And unfortunately for you,
可不幸的是

Teaching you kids to drive is part of it.
教你们孩子开车他还是有权的

So what else is in that area?
那还有什么是有权的

Barbecuing.
烧烤

That's it.
没了

Dad, please.
爸爸 拜托了

I really want to get my license the day I turn sixteen.
我真的超想在16岁那天拿到驾照

Look, it's not gonna happen,
瞧 这压根不可能 不是吗

all right?
瞧 这压根不可能 不是吗

So until further notice, there's gonna be no driving.
暂时没有什么驾驶机会了 等另行通知再说

Sorry. Can I have the keys, please?
嘿抱歉 钥匙交出来行吗

Here.
给你

I can't believe I stood outside the bathroom door for this.
真不想相信我在厕所外站了那么久还是不行

Hey.


You're on my side, right?
你是支持我的 对吧

- Honey. - Yeah?
-亲爱的 -什么

Why am I talking to a dog?
我怎么会对着一条狗说话

He followed Gabe home.
它尾随盖比进的家门

But don't worry. I made it very clear.
不过别担心 我把它弄得干干净净

We are not keeping him.
我们不会留它下来的

Hey, you know something?
嘿 你知道吗

He kind of reminds me of your Uncle stan.
它有那么点让我想到你的斯坦叔叔

- What? - The wet nose and the bloodshot eyes.
-什么 -瞧这湿湿的鼻子和充血的眼睛

Come on, he...
拜托 他

Oh, now I see it.
好吧 我也发觉了

P. J., I have a question.
P.J 问你个问题

Was dad out of control
爸爸教你开车的时候很抓狂吗

when he was teaching you how to drive?
爸爸教你开车的时候很抓狂吗

No no, he was very mellow.
没啊 不 他脾气很好

Then what is his problem?
那么他到底怎么了

Well, hair loss, kills bugs for a living...
嗯 因为脱发 杀虫谋生

There's so much to choose from.
答案可真多

Well, whatever it is, why did he have to take it out on me?
好吧 不管为什么 他为什么拿我当出气筒

I don't know. Maybe you're a bad driver.
我怎么知道 或许你开得太烂

No, I'm a good driver.
不 我开得很好

I was the only kid in driver's ed.
我是考驾照这群人中唯一的一个

Who didn't barf during the splattered brains movie.
看了暴力凶杀片儿没有呕吐的

Actually I have a question for you.
正好我也有问题要问你

I have a friend who is turning sixteen.
我有个朋友快16了

And I have to buy her a birthday present.
我得给她买个生日礼物

Mm, well
嗯 明白了

I know your friend wouldn't want a sock puppet.
我知道你朋友一定不想要袜子玩偶

Okay.
好吧

Well, what would she want?
话说 她到底会想要什么

Well,


She'd probably like boots,
她或许喜欢靴子

Like from that cool store at the mall,
像商场里很炫的店里的那种

But not the black ones with the purple trim.
但别买黑底紫色流苏的

She already has those.
她已经有了双

I'm just guessing.
我只是瞎猜罢了

Oh hi, Mrs. Dabney.
噢 嗨 达布尼太太

I see you people have a dog now.
我看见你们家的人弄了条狗来

Oh, I'm doing fine, thanks. How are you?
呃 我最近不错 多谢关心 你呢

Let me explain something to you.
我有事得和你说清楚

Your dog makes my Cat nervous.
你们的狗让我家的猫神经紧张

And when my Cat gets nervous, I get nervous.
我家猫一神经紧张 我就跟着神经紧张

And when I get nervous, Mr. Dabney gets nervous.
我一神经紧张 达布尼先生就神经紧张

Then what happens?
那接下来如何

Mr. Dabney goes to stay with his mother.
达布尼先生会住到他妈妈家

So this dog thing is not entirely bad.
因此你们养狗看起来也没那么坏

All right, we're done here.
行了 我们谈话结束了

Oh, Mrs. Dabney, before you go,
噢 达布尼太太 先别走

Um, I need some more practice hours.
呃 我需要些练车的时间

Before I take my driver's test,
在我拿到驾照之前

So if you ever need a chauffeur, I'm your girl.
你需要司机的话 我愿意给你当

Let's go.
那么走吧

Right now?
就现在

I've got a bunch of errands to run.
我有一堆事要做

And if you drive, I can play word jumble on my cell phone.
如果你来开 我就能在手机上玩猜字游戏了

Actually I do that anyway, but this way it's legal.
其实我开车时一直玩 只不过这样合法罢了

This store only has girls in it.
这家店怎么只有女孩

Yeah.
没错

So what's Teddy's shoe size?
好吧泰迪姐鞋码多大

I don't know.
我怎么知道

You don't know her shoe size?
你连她鞋码都不知道

I don't know her middle name.
我甚至不知道她的中间名

Well, dude, how are we supposed to buy her shoes?
噢 小子 那我们怎么给她买鞋

Wait a minute.
等会儿

Teddy wore your sneakers by mistake last week, right?
泰迪上周误穿了你的运动鞋 对不对

- Yes. - That means you're the same size.
-没错 -这就是说你们穿一样大的鞋

Here, try these on.
来 试试看

Oh no.
噢 不

I am not putting on girl boots.
我才不穿女孩子的鞋呢

Oh, come on.
来啊 拜托了

They'll look good with that girl shirt you're wearing.
它们和你穿的女式T恤真配

It's not a pony. It's a stallion.
这上面不是小马 这是公马

Fine, I'll put them on for two seconds.
好吧 我只试穿两秒

Buying boots for my sister.
在给我妹妹买鞋呢

Funny story... she and my brother have the same size feet.
说来好笑 她和我弟弟鞋码一样

Good thing she didn't want underwear, right?
幸亏她没想买内衣 对不对

Okay, see you.
噢 再见了

Okay, they fit.
唉 合适的

Whoa, hold on, dude. You've gotta stand up,
噢 兄弟 等等 你得站起来看看

Walk around, make sure they're comfortable.
走一圈看看 合适吗

Come on.
拜托

Wow, those do wonders for your legs.
哇 你的腿穿这鞋看上去真奇妙

Okay, that's enough.
好了 够了

They won't come off.
这鞋脱不下来

What? Let me try.
怎么会 让我试试

Why are your feet so fat?
你的脚怎么会那么胖

They're not fat. They're husky.
我的脚不胖 这叫健壮

What are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办

Well, there's only one thing to do.
噢 只有一件事要做

- Who are you calling? - No one.
-你在给谁打电话呢 -没谁

I'm taking a picture of you in girl boots.
我在拍你穿女孩靴的照片

The light's not getting any greener.
这灯一点儿也没变绿

I know, but the car in front of me hasn't moved yet.
我明白 是我前面那辆车一直挡着不动

Here's a quick driving lesson.
这就是快速驾驶课

Wake up, grandpa!
快醒醒 老头子

Sorry, that was her, not me.
对不起 是她在乱叫 不是我

Oh look, grandpa's telling us we're number one.
噢看啊 老爷爷把第一名的位置让道给我们了

No, he's not. He's...
不 他才不是呢 他

I know what he's doing.
我知道他在干什么了

So we should probably head home now, right?
看样子我们现在得掉头回去了 是不是

Just one more stop... boulder. I want to see my sister.
再多停一站 博尔德 我要见我的姐姐

Boulder? That's in the mountains.
博尔德 可那在山区啊

Oh, you got one of those flat-land-only driving permits?
噢 你只拿平地驾驶证吗

No, it's just I have to be home by seven.
不是啦 只不过我得在7点之前回家

Oh, and we should probably stop for gas.
噢 我们或许得停下来加油了

In this car you can drive a hundred miles on empty.
这车没油也能开100米

I'll tell you when we need gas.
需要油了我再告诉你

Now we need gas.
现在我们得加油了

Yeah, just one problem...
没错 可有个问题

We're in the middle of nowhere.
我们现在前不着村后不着店

And it looks like rain.
而且快要下雨的样子

Agh!


And there's a crazy woman outside my window.
而且窗外还有个疯女人

So actually we got three problems.
所以算起来我们有三个问题

Hello.
你好啊

Kinda hard to talk with the window open just a crack.
隔着那么点窗缝说话有点困难

Sorry.
抱歉

What are y'all doing over here?
你们俩在这儿干什么

We're out of gas.
我们没油了

Well, this is your lucky day.
噢 你们今天真幸运

There's gas and such down the road a spell.
沿着路往下开一会就有加油站

Oh, how far is a spell?
噢 一会儿是多远

Fifty miles.
50米

Of course, I got a gallon of gas right here.
当然了 我这儿有一加仑的油

Great. How much is it?
太好了 多少钱

Fifty bucks.
50元

The mountain lady's got an angle.
山中疯女一定有诈

I also got gum, mints, magazines.
我还有口香糖 薄荷糖 杂志

I could keep you up to date on all things Justin bieber.
我还能让你们跟上贾斯汀比伯的资讯潮流

Oh.


Charlie.
小查莉

Charlie, hand mommy the tape.
小查莉 把胶带给妈咪

Fine.
好吧

It'll just be a "sweet six" party.
成了6岁生日派对了

What are you drawing?
你在画什么呀

Are you making a pretty picture?
在画一幅美丽的图片吗

What do you want, dog?
你想干吗 坏狗

Horsy.
马马

What are you doing?
你在干吗

What are you doing? You cannot be here.
你到底在干吗 你不能呆在这儿

You're kind of sweet.
你还是有点可爱的嘛

Okay, just for a minute.
好啦 只许呆一分钟

You're not such a bad dog, are you?
你一点儿不坏 不是吗

No, you're a good dog.
完全不坏嘛 你是好狗狗

I'm gonna call you sweetie-pie
给你取个名儿叫小甜派吧

'cause you're a sweetie-pie.
因为你长得真像个小甜派

- Mommy. - Charlie, not now.
-妈咪 -查莉 现在别给我

Yes.
好的

Mom, we have got a big problem.
妈妈 我们遇上大麻烦了

Oh, you sure do.
噢 没错

Those boots do not go with those shorts.
靴子和短裤不配嘛

You are working my last nerve.
你在挑战我最后的耐心

She is a handful.
她可真麻烦

Does any of this look familiar?
这儿看起来似曾相识不是吗

Looks like the same road we drove down ten minutes ago.
看上去像我们10分钟之前开过的路

So I'm just going in circles.
这么做我刚才一直在绕圈子

And you didn't want to say anything?
你居然也不说什么

I thought my annoyed silence was speaking volumes.
我觉得这种令人不快的沉默胜过千言万语

Okay.
好吧

Well, we're lost.
唉 我们迷路了

And we need to look at a map. Do you have a map?
我们需要张地图 你有地图吗

On my cell phone. But I'd have to turn off my word jumble.
手机上有 但要关了猜字游戏才看得到

Okay.
好吧

What did you do now?
你刚刚在干什么

I think we're in some kind of hole.
我觉得我们好像陷入坑里了

Well, then one of us is gonna have to get out and push...
没错 我们中的一个得下去并推车

The one of us who's sixteen.
16岁的那个请下车

I'm not sixteen yet.
我还没满16呢

- Get out. - Okay.
-下车 -好吧

Okay, hit it, but try to go...
行了 到位了 试着往前开开啊

Slow.
慢点行不

Okay, go again, but this time.
唉 再试回 但这次

Try to go a little bit slower.
试着开得再慢一点啊

Oh.
天呐

Well, this would be a great time.
噢 真是好极了

For the mountain lady to come by with some skirts.
山中疯女拿些裙子来也可以赚翻了

Hey, sweetie.
嘿 甜心

- Hi. - Hi.
-嗨 -嗨

I think you found my dog.
我想我的狗应该在你们这儿

Um, we don't have a dog here.
呃 我们这儿没有狗

Really?
你确定

I found this flyer with your address on it.
我在这个传单上看到了你们家的地址啊

Must be a misprint. No dog. Bye-bye.
那一定是印错了 这儿没狗 再见

Mom, mom, can I talk to you for a minute?
妈妈 妈妈 我能和你说两句吗

Hi, we'll be right with you.
嘿 我们马上就来

Okay.
好的

Look, mom, we've got to do the right thing here.
听着 妈妈 我们得诚实

If you want a dog, we can get you another one.
如果你想要狗 我们可以另买一条

I don't want another dog.
我不要其他的狗

I want my sweetie-pie.
我只要我的小甜派

Mom, he already has a family.
妈妈 他已经有家了

Who loves him and misses him.
一个爱他关心他的家

He needs to go home.
他需要回家

I know.
我明白

Goodbye, sweetie-pie.
再见 小甜派

I will never forget you.
我永远不会忘记你

Winston!
温斯顿

Thank you.
谢谢你

You're welcome.
客气

I'm very very proud of you.
我真为你骄傲

Now how about we go get you some ice cream?
我们来点儿冰激凌如何

- Okay. - Yes, come on.
-好吧 -好 走吧

Oh, you guys, Teddy's here.
嘿 大家都注意啦 泰迪来了

Everybody hide. Hide.
都藏起来 快藏起来

Surprise!
给你惊喜

Aww.
噢天呐

Oh, okay.
噢 好吧

I know what you're thinking...
我知道你们在想什么

Teddy can wear anything.
泰迪啥都能穿

Oh, um...
嗯 呃

Why don't I go clean up.
我干吗不去洗洗

And we'll try this again in thirty minutes, okay?
我们30分钟后再给我惊喜 好不好

Oh, one more thing... you guys!
噢对了 你们真赞

- Great cake, mom. - I got it at the store.
-蛋糕不错 妈妈 -商店里买来的

I know. That's why I said "great cake, mom."
明白 所以才说"蛋糕不错 妈妈"

Dad, what are you doing out here?
爸爸 你在外面做什么呢

Just thinking. Are you enjoying your party?
思考罢了 派对开心吗

Yeah, it's awesome. Thank you so much.
是的 棒极了 太谢谢你们了

Dad, I have to tell you something.
爸爸 有些事想和你说说

You spent the afternoon driving with Mrs. Dabney.
你一下午都在和达布尼太太开车

You got all that from "I have to tell you something"?
你从我这句"有些事想和你说说"判断出来的吗

No, actually I got all that.
不是 其实我知道这事儿

From when Mrs. Dabney returned your skirt.
当达布尼太太把你裙子还过来的时候

Now you know I told you I didn't want you driving.
现在你知道为什么我说我不想让你开车了吧

I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 抱歉

All right, you know what?
噢 好吧

Let's just talk about this tomorrow.
明早再聊这个吧

- Dad, I'm a really good driver. - Teddy.
-爸爸 我真的开得不错 -泰迪

No, why are you treating me different than P. J.?
不 可你为什么待我与P.J不同

You didn't freak out on him
你教他开车时一点也不生气

when he was learning how to drive.
你教他开车时一点也不生气

Because teaching P. J. to drive
因为教P.J开车与教你完全不同

was a completely different thing.
因为教P.J开车与教你完全不同

- Why? - Because it was.
-为什么 -没有什么因为

- Why? - Because he's P. J.
-为什么啊 -因为他是P.J

You're my little girl.
你是我宝贝女儿

Driving means leaving.
学会开车意味着离开

And once you get in that car,
一旦你关上车门

You go.
你就离我们而去了

Dad.
爸爸

Look, I'm sorry, okay?
瞧瞧 真是抱歉啊 不是吗

You've got your party and stuff going on.
你快回去继续你派对的事吧

I shouldn't be talking about this stuff.
我真是不应该说这些扫兴话的

Dad, it's sad to think.
爸爸 想来真伤心

All your kids are gonna leave someday.
总有一天你的孩子们会全部离开家

Well, actually to be perfectly honest,
哈哈 实话来说

With P. J.
对于P.J

I'm kind of worried he's never gonna leave.
我还有点儿担心他赖着不走呢

Yeah, well,
嗯 也对

We'll hope for the best.
多往好处想啦

Dad, I want you to know that even though
爸爸 我想让你明白即使

I'm gonna get in that car and drive away someday,
我有一天关上车门开走了

I'm also gonna drive back home.
我也一定会开回来的

Yeah, probably with a trunkful of laundry.
没错 多半带着一堆换洗衣物

Yeah.
是啊

And now P. J. And Gabe.
下面有请P.J和盖比

Have a special birthday surprise for you.
给你送上生日惊喜

But first let me introduce.
首先请允许我介绍

Snoop Charlie char.
侦探小查查

Teddy, this one's for you.
泰迪 这个节目是为你特别准备的

- Ready? - Yep.
-准备好了吗 -嗯

Ready, set, go.
预备 齐

we went to buy boots for a special sister
我们出门为大姐购置靴子

but they got stuck and now I got a blister
可靴子卡在我的脚上 磨得我一脚水泡

we were out of money, we were out of time
可我们身无分文 时间又紧迫

so we dressed up with Charlie and busted out a rhyme
所以我们和查莉一起 为你送上这首说唱

you're sixteen now, gonna move out soon
你十六岁了 马上就要出去闯荡了

in a few more years I'm gonna get your room
再过几年 你的房间就归我了

that's all we got, but we hope you know
我们的祝福语不多 但是希望你能知道

that we're with you, Teddy, not matter where you go
无论你身处何处 我们与你同在

- Teddy, Teddy - Happy Birthday..
-泰迪 泰迪 -生日快乐

Well, Charlie, here we are,
嗨 小查莉 瞧瞧我们俩

The Duncan sisters on my sixteenth birthday.
邓肯姐妹在姐姐16岁生日上录视频呢

Can you say, "happy birthday, Teddy"?
能说句"祝泰迪生日快乐"吗

No? Okay.
不行 好吧

Well, it's the thought that counts.
没事儿 重在情谊嘛

Anyway, the big news is I got my driver's license,
总之 我能拿到驾照真是太棒了

Which means I now have total freedom to go wherever I want.
这意味着我想去哪儿完全自由了

Teddy, I need you to pick up some things at the store.
泰迪 我想让你去商店买些东西回来

And while you're at it, the car needs gas.
买东西时别忘了加油

And pick up gabe just 'cause I don't wanna.
还有去接盖比 我可不想接他

Total freedom.
果然自由啊

Can you wish me good luck, Charlie?
能祝我好运吗 小查莉

It's the thought that counts.
重在情谊嘛

Are we there yet?
我们到那儿了吗

Did you see a grand canyon?
你看见大峡谷了吗

I need to go to the bathroom.
我想上厕所

I told you to go before we left.
我告诉过你叫你走之前上的

- I didn't have to go then. - Are we there now?
-可我那时不想上 -我们还没到呐

License and registration, ma'am.
请出示驾驶证件 小姐

Gabe, it's me... Teddy.
盖比 是我 泰迪

I'm sorry.
十分抱歉

License and registration, Teddy.
请出示驾驶证件 泰迪

You got lucky.
算你幸运

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014 北京凌波创新软件技术有限公司 All rights reserved.