RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
好运查理/查莉成长日记/Good Luck Charlie第一季第二十二集 S01E22 Teddy Rebounds

好运查理/查莉成长日记/Good Luck Charlie第一季第二十二集 S01E22 Teddy Rebounds

Amy wants Gabe to befriend the new kid on the block, PJ and Emmett want a bass player in their band, and since Spencer already has a new girlfriend, Teddy wants a rebound boyfriend. Also, Bob resumes his old passion hobby. 艾米希望加布和新的孩子在该区块,普和埃米特想在他们的乐队的贝斯,因为Spencer已经有了一个新的女朋友,男朋友泰迪要反弹。同时,鲍勃恢复其古老的激情的爱好。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1qWqe6le 密码:xohv
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Oh, you've got to be kidding me.
哦 你是在开什么玩笑

Listen to spencer's latest status update.
你听听斯宾塞刚才发的状态

"just chilling at home." who cares?
“独自一人闲在家里无聊” 谁关心他啊

Apparently you do.
显然你很关心啊

Mom. No no, I do not.
母亲啊 乱说 人家才没啊

I could care less what my ex-boyfriend is up to.
我对我前男朋友的现状毫不在意

Oh, he hasn't even changed his online status yet.
看呐 他还没更改自己的状态唉

It still says "in a relationship."
上面还写着“热恋中”

- He just can't let me go.
- 他就是无法忘怀我

- Well, maybe he forgot to change it.
- 呃 这个也许是他忘记了而已

Uh, mom, how could he forget? He's online all the time.
呃 老妈 他怎么可能会忘啊 他一直都在线啊

And you know this how?
你怎么会对他如此的了解

I check his status every hour.
我每个小时就查看一次他的状态啊

Well, the important thing is you've moved on.
好吧 重要的是你已经克服了旧爱的羁绊

Gabe honey, you have a playdate this afternoon.
盖比宝贝 今天下午你有玩伴陪你玩

- No, I don't. - Yes, you do.
- 我才没有呢 - 你有

A new family moved in down the street.
这条街上有人刚搬进来

And they have a son your age,
他们的孩子和你差不多大

So I made plans for the two of you to get together.
所以我计划了一番 这样你们可以一起玩玩

Oh, mom, let me explain where you went wrong.
哦 母亲大人啊 您犯的错容我一一道来

I'm eleven. I don't have "playdates" anymore.
我已经十一岁了 已经过了过家家的年龄了

I hang.
哥老了 青春不再

His name is austin and I think he'll be.
他叫奥斯丁 我觉得他会给你树立一个

A very good influence on you. He's very well-behaved.
很好的榜样的 他非常有修养有礼貌

You know that well-behaved and I are natural enemies.
你难道不知道我和有修养有礼貌之间是天生绝缘吗

Could you just be nice?
你就不能说话客气一点吗

Okay, be civil.
好孩子 听话

It's too late to cancel.
现在推辞为时已晚

Today's all burnt toast
生活搞得一团糟

Running late, and dad says
就要迟到 爸爸在叫

Has anybody seen my left shoe
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到

I close my eyes, take a bite
我闭上眼 咬口早餐

Grab a ride, laugh out loud
跳上车子 放声大笑

There it is up on the roof
哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上

I've been there, I've survived
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过

So just take my advice
所以听取我的建议

Hang in there, baby,
宝贝 不要放弃

Things are crazy
世界有很多疯狂无奈

But I know your future is bright
可是我知道你会有美好未来

Hang in there, baby
宝贝 不要放弃

There is no maybe
不要怀疑

Everything turns out all right
一切终会如你所愿

Sure life is up and down
生活有悲有喜

But trust me, it comes back around
但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果

You're gonna love who you turn out to be
你会喜欢将来的你

Hang in there, baby.
宝贝 不要放弃

Please don't be a plumbing problem.
别告诉我水管坏了

Please don't be a plumbing problem!
别告诉我水管坏了

Thank you. We'll be in touch.
谢谢参与 我们日后再联系

What is... what is going on?
这是 这里又在搞什么幺蛾子

We're having auditions for a new band member.
我们在为乐队招聘新成员开试奏会呢

P. J. And the vibe need a fuller sound
咱乐队需要招能演奏更宽广音域的强人

so we can start getting gigs.
这样我们好有机会演出赚大钱

And that fuller sound is gonna come from a didgeridoo?
你们所谓的宽广音域难道要靠迪吉里杜管帮忙吗

Is that what that thing is called?
刚才那玩意叫这名啊

All right, look.
好吧 问一下

How much longer are these auditions gonna go on?
你们的试奏会要持续多久

- For a few more hours. - Oh man.
- 再几个小时吧 - 我嘞个去

I really gotta get my own place.
我真的要找地方自己住了

Next.
下一位

Thanks. Uh, you can keep the microphone.
谢谢支持 呃 麦克风你还是自己保留吧

Wait. Stop.
可以了 别弹了

- That was awful. - Emmett, don't be rude.
- 这也太差劲了 - 艾米特 别出言不逊

I'm sorry, but I'm not gonna sugarcoat it,
我很抱歉 但是你叫我说她演奏的很棒我可做不到

Even if she is my grandma.
即使她是我的祖母

- What do you think? - Well, he's pretty good,
- 你的意下如何 - 这个吗 他演奏的很好

But I'm not sure if he has the right look.
但我觉得他的长相不够正点

What do you mean?
什么意思

Well, you and me are so hot.
你看 我们俩都如此玉树临风

And he's so...
可是你看他..

Not.
好挫

I can't argue with that.
这点我无法否认

Listen, jimmy.
听着 吉米

We're gonna think about it and let you know.
我们俩要慎重考虑一下 然后再告知你结果

Could you let me know soon?
能不能尽快告诉我结果

'cause my brother's having a party this weekend.
因为我的哥哥这周末要开生日派对

And he wants live music. He's willing to pay.
他希望到时能有乐队现场演出 他愿意为此付钱的

Welcome to the band.
哥们欢迎加入乐队

Hey, austin. Come on in.
嘿 奥斯丁 进来吧

Gabe honey, austin's here.
盖比宝贝 奥斯丁来了

What a lovely home, mrs. Duncan.
邓肯女士 你家好温馨啊

So comfortable looking.
看起来很清新整洁

What a nice way of saying messy.
这么说混乱我听得好舒服啊

Gabe, this is austin.
盖比 这位是奥斯丁

- How do you do? - How do I do what?
- 兄台别来无恙 - 我身体又没事

- He's saying hello. - Why are you dressed like that?
- 他是向你打招呼呢 - 你干嘛穿成那样

Well, I wasn't sure what activities you had planned,
这个吗 因为我不清楚我们要玩什么

So I settled on daytime casual.
所以我就穿平时的便装出来了

Really, mom?
老妈 不是吧

This is how you want me to spend my afternoon?
你就让这小子和我一起度过这个下午吗

Well, you boys have fun. I'll be upstairs with charlie.
呃 你们好好玩啊 我上楼陪查莉去了

Poor little baby's not feeling well.
可怜的小孩身体不舒服

Poor little gaby's not feeling so hot either.
可怜的小盖比心情也很糟糕

What do you want to do, play video games?
那么现在准备玩什么 玩电脑游戏吗

- Oh, I'm not allowed. - Watch tv?
- 呃 这个父母不准我玩 - 那么看电视呢

I've already exceeded my allotted one hour of the week.
这周我看电视时间已经超过规定上限了

- Go to the park? - I'm not wearing sunscreen.
- 那么去公园玩 - 抱歉我没抹防晒霜

How do you think this is going?
你觉得这样下去该咋整啊

Hey, guys.
大家好

Hi.


I don't believe we've met.
我们素昧平生

Teddy, austin; Austin, teddy.
泰迪 这位是奥斯丁 奥斯丁 这位是泰迪

- Nice to meet you, austin. - The pleasure is all mine.
- 奥斯丁 很高兴见到你 - 见到你是我的荣幸

Well, aren't you a little gentleman?
哇 真是位小绅士哈

She's glorious.
她真有闭月羞花之色啊

What an exquisite creature.
真是上天赐予之尤物啊

Look, we have to figure out how to get through this.
听好 我们得好好探讨一下

So either you stop being weird or...
要不你别表现地那么怪异或者...

Yeah, that's the only way.
唉 除此以外别无他法

that's why monkeys shouldn't fly
所以说猴子就不该飞翔

- Planes! - Yeah.
- 灰机 - 棒哦

- Yes! - Yeah!
- 很好 - 好极了

Yeah! That was awe-teous!
啊 这首歌真是正“惊”了

- "awe-teous"? - Yeah.
- 正“惊” - 没错

I took "awesome" and mashed it with "righteous."
这叫正点和惊艳的结合体

"awe-teous."
合起来就是正“惊”

Dude, I love that.
伙计 用的词真好

- Hey, can I get something to drink?
- 嘿 我能找点东西解渴么

- Yeah, the kitchen's upstairs.
- 没问题 厨房在楼上

- What do you think of jimmy? - He's "gna-teous."
- 你觉得吉米这人如何 - 他"惊"顶了

- What? - I mashed "gnarly" and "awe-teous."
- 说啥 - 正惊和顶呱呱的结合体哈

"awe-teous" is already a mash-up.
大哥 正惊已经是组合词了

Just let him do it.
随他吧

Charlie honey, drink your juice.
查莉宝贝 喝果汁吧

- It'll make you feel better. - No no.
- 会让你一整天都好心情的 - 不不

I don't think you should argue with me.
我觉得你不应该和我争辩

I know a lot more words.
我知道的词可比你多多了

May I have some water, please?
抱歉 我能找点水喝么

Sure, jimmy, coming right up.
没问题 吉比 水马上就来

Well, aren't you a cutie-pie?
哇 你实在太美丽可爱了

I'd be lying if I said I hadn't heard that before.
这种赞美我以前听过无数遍了

- I... I meant the baby. - Right. Huh.
- 我是指宝宝 - 呃 好吧

Oh, jimmy, I wouldn't get too close to charlie. She's...
哦 吉米 要是我我是不会离查莉太近的 她...

...Sick.
...生病了

Whoa.
天哪

She blasted me with snot.
她把我喷的一脸鼻涕

Which was also the name of my last band.
不过这恰巧是我上个乐队的名字哎

It's austin. Tell him I'm not here.
奥斯丁来了 告诉他我不在家

Sorry, austin, gabe's not here.
抱歉 奥斯丁 盖比不在家

He's hiding under that blanket.
他藏在毛毯下面了

Actually, I came to see you.
事实上吗 我来是为了见你的

- You did? - Well, this just got interesting.
- 不是吧 - 哇 事情发展地越来越有戏剧化了

I brought you some presents.
我给你带了点礼物

An african orchid. I cultivate them myself.
一盆非洲兰花 我亲手栽种的

I also made you some soap.
我还特意为你制作了这个香皂

Thank you.
谢谢

I was running low on orchids and soap.
恰好我正缺少兰花和香皂唉

Anything else?
还有别的么

I also wanted to ask you something.
我还想问你一些问题

- Okay. - Will you go with me?
- 好吧 - 你愿意和我一起出去吗

Go with you where?
去哪里

I'm asking you to be my girlfriend.
我是在问你愿意做我女友吗

Wait. I... I'm sorry, what?
打住 我很抱歉 你在说什么

I'm almost sixteen and you're eleven.
我都要十六岁了 而你才十一而已

And a half.
是十一岁半

I believe there's a question on the table.
我想现在这里有很大的问题亟待解决

Teddy, love knows no age.
泰迪 爱情是不受年龄所限制的

But it does know height.
但是身高很有影响

Austin, I'm flattered,
奥斯丁 我有点受宠若惊

but I just came out of a relationship.
但是人家刚刚才和别人分手

"I have loved, let us see if that's all."
“我恋爱了 让我们看看爱对我们是否足够”

E. E. Cummings.
出自E.E.康明斯 注:E.E.Cummings-美国20世纪现代主义实验派诗人

"I'm not interested." T. R. Duncan.
“我完全没有兴趣” 出自TR邓肯

Your words say one thing, but your eyes say another.
你在语言上拒绝了我 可是你的眼神却透露了另一种讯息

Okay. Focus on my hands.
好吧 看看我的手

They're pushing you out the door.
我要友好的请你出去了

This is not over. I shall return!
一切才刚开始 我会回来的

You know, he's growing on me.
告诉你 现在他让我感兴趣了

- I got your message. What's the bad news? - Jimmy's sick.
- 我收到你的短信了 有什么坏消息 - 吉米病倒了

Charlie sneezed on him.
查莉打了他一脸喷嚏

Now he can't make the gig this weekend.
现在他没办法在周末和我们一起演出了

- Man, that's "awf-able." - Stop that!
- 哎呦哎 这真是不可置"惊"... - 别搞这套了

Dude, we have got to find a new bass player and fast.
兄弟 我们必须尽快找到乐队的贝斯手

- But where? - I don't know.
- 去哪里找啊 - 我也说不好

- Dad? - Hey.
- 老爸 - 嘿

Oh sorry.
哦 抱歉

I saw it here. I couldn't resist.
我看到这些乐器后就情不自禁了

- How'd you learn to do that? - When I was in high school,
- 你怎么会弹这些的 - 我在上高中的时候

I had my own band... the bob duncan experience.
那时我也自己组了个乐队 鲍勃邓肯体验乐队

You were in a band? How come I never knew that?
你竟然玩过乐队 怎么我一点也不知道啊

Because whenever I start a story.
因为每当我想谈谈我以前的故事

With "when I was in high school," you zone out.
"想当年我在高中的时候" 你就充耳不闻

I'm sorry. What?
我很抱歉 你刚才在说啥

Well, mr. D. , you are the answers to our prayers.
那个 邓肯叔 你真是我们乐队的救星

How would you like...
你愿意参与...

Band meeting.
乐队会议

Band meeting?
还乐队会议啊

That's not good.
大事不妙

That's how I got thrown out of
当年我被鲍勃邓肯体验乐队开除之前

the bob duncan experience.
他们也开了类似的会议

Emmett, I don't want to be the loser
艾米特 我可不想成为和老爸在一个乐队的衰哥

who's in a band with his dad.
艾米特 我可不想成为和老爸在一个乐队的衰哥

A little quieter, guys.
孩子们 说话小声些

I know he's old,
我清楚他年龄不小了

But what choice do we have?
可是事到如今我们还有别的选择吗

Still hearing it.
你们说的我可听的一清二楚哦

I guess you're right.
我想你说的很有道理

Dad...
老爸

Do you want to do the gig with us?
你想和我们一起参与表演吗

Yes! The experience continues!
好极了 乐队生涯继续了

I'm back!
我王者归来了

For one gig only.
就只能参与一场演出

"you are the light of my life. Austin.
“你是我生命中不灭的光芒” 奥斯丁

P. S., not to be used in non-ventilated areas."
附注 这句话不适合运用不通风的环境

Yep, that's my special fella.
好极了 喜欢姐的小屁孩

- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿

Okay. Spencer, uh,
那个 斯宾塞 啊

This is awkward, but I have to tell you something.
说起来有点不好意思 可是我有话要对你说

- Sure, what is it? - Well, I heard your online status.
- 没问题 说吧 - 那个 我看到了你的网络状态

Says you're in a relationship...
上面写着你仍在热恋中

Somebody told me, I don't remember who...
这是有人告诉我的 我忘记是谁说的了

So you should probably change that.
所以说呢 你应该更新一下状态吧

- I'm just saying. - Actually, I did change it.
- 我只是说说而已 - 事实上 我是改过了

- And then I changed it back. - Huh. Okay look,
- 可是后面又改回来了 - 呃 好吧

I know you still have feelings for me.
我知道你对我余情未了

I get it. I have that effect on people.
我很理解 我对别人有着超乎寻常的影响力

But really, it's time to move on, okay?
可是 是时候放下旧情了 好吧

Teddy, my status isn't about you.
泰迪 我写的状态和你无关

I... oh.
我 哦

Her name's nicole. We've had a few dates.
我说的那位是妮可尔 我们约会过几次

She doesn't go to our school.
她不在我们学校上学

Well, that's... that's good for you.
呃 那个 你真幸运

I mean it's good for both of us, actually,
呃 我的意思是我们两个都很幸运

Because I'm also in a relationship.
因为我也恋爱了

- You are? - Yes.
- 你真的 - 没错

- Cool. Who is it? - Uh, austin...
- 不错嘛 你的情郎是谁 - 呃 他叫...

Is his name.
奥斯丁

Austin doesn't go to our school.
奥斯丁也没有在我们学校上课

He...


Got me this candle. Whatever.
不过送我了这根大蜡烛 无所谓了

Ah. That's nice.
啊 这礼物很不错

Yeah, he's thoughtful like that.
没错 他就是那么贴心靠谱

Ah. It's nicole.
啊 是妮可尔打来的

- I should probably take this. - Oh sure. Go for it.
- 我得接一下电话 - 没问题 接去吧

I have to call austin anyway...
我也得和奥斯丁通个话

Once he's old enough to have a phone.
哪天他的年龄到可以拥有手机的时候

Hey, te... oh.
嘿 泰... 哦

Please tell me you're not still obsessing about spencer.
别告诉我你还对斯宾塞恋恋不舍

No no, I'm obsessing about some girl named nicole.
才不对呢 我现在对一位叫妮可尔的小妞很感兴趣

Who he's supposedly dating.
斯宾塞假定的约会对象

But I don't think she exists.
但是我觉得这个人压根就不存在

I just scrolled through all four hundred and fifty two of his friends.
我刚才搜过了他人人上的四百五十二名好友

And there's not one nicole.
根本就没有一个叫妮可尔的

You think he made up a fake girlfriend.
你觉得他会为了惹怒你

Just to get a rise out of you?
而去瞎编自己有个女朋友吗

Oh, that is sad and pathetic.
哦 这真是既可悲又可怜啊

Well, in certain situations.
这个吗 在某些特定场合下

It's understandable.
这么做是可以理解的

What's your fake boyfriend's name?
你编造的男朋友叫什么

Austin.
奥斯丁

- Oh teddy. - I panicked!
- 哦 泰迪 - 我慌了神了

At least he's a real guy.
至少他还是个真实存在的男人啊

For you, my love!
这首曲子献给你 我的挚爱

Is that the lute?
这不会是琵琶曲吧

Oh, I love the lute.
哦 我最喜欢琵琶了

Sorry, austin. Now's not a good time.
抱歉 奥斯丁 你出现的时机可不太对

Teddy, go out with me.
泰迪 和我一起出去吧

- No. - Then I will continue to serenade you.
- 不 - 那么我将会倾囊我所有的乐器

With every instrument at my disposal.
来为你演奏一曲曲动人的小夜曲

But you should know.
但是有一点你必须清楚

My father owns a music store.
我父亲可是开乐器行的

So what's it gonna take to make you go away?
那么我要怎么做你才可以离开这里

One date.
一次约会即可

Okay, fine. Let's get this over with.
好吧 早死早超生

Well, not now. I'm not dressed.
现在可不行 我还没打扮好唉

I shall return Saturday afternoon.
周六下午我会来见你

- Shall we say one-ish? - Say whatever you want.
- 一点如何 佳人 - 随你便了

Our relationship ends at three-ish.
我们的关系到三点整了断

Until then I bid you a gentle good morrow.
我先祝你早上好

Yahoo!
棒极了

Dad! Come on, let's have a look at you.
老爸 来啊 我们看看你的形象

Huh? Look at that.
怎么样 看看我

Can I pass for a teenager?
我这么打扮像青少年吗

Absolutely.
当然可以

Just stay out of direct light...
只要你不被光直射到

Or any light.
或者照到

- Is that a zit? - Yep, drew that on myself.
- 那不会是青春痘吧 - 答对了 我自己化妆的

Makes me look younger, huh?
这样让我更加年轻有活力 不是吗

Ugh. Putting a lot of pressure on one little zit, dad.
老爸 青春痘可表示压力很大啊

Okay. Dad.
好吧 老爸

- Let's go over it one more time. - Oh, all right.
- 我们再过一遍 - 嗷 好吧

My name is bo. I go to north high.
我的名字叫小布 我在北中上学

And, if anybody asks, I have a bizarre medical condition.
如果有人问起的我的话 我的身体状况异于常人

- That makes me look older. - Called?
- 让我看上去年龄偏大 - 什么病啊

Old-man-itus.
老年综合征

We're good.
很好

Oh, honey.
哦 老公

Want to go out with a teenager tonight?
今晚想和一位青少年出去疯么

Not with that zit.
有那个青春痘可不行

This is our date?
这就是我们的约会吗

Your six-year-old cousin's birthday party?
竟然是你六岁堂妹的生日晚会

I couldn't show up without a date.
我不能不带女伴出席啊

That would be embarrassing.
否则我就糗大了

We wouldn't want anyone here to be embarrassed.
我们不想这里还有别人出糗

Oh, no, I've arranged a private table for us.
不是那里 我特意准备了我们俩的专属座位

How romantic.
真浪漫啊

I slipped the clown a few dollars.
我给了小丑几美刀

He'll be by shortly.
他很快就会来

Come on, swing like you mean it!
拜托 用心点摇好不好

She's gonna be seven by the time we get out of here.
等到我们可以离开这里时 她都要七岁了

It won't take that long.
不会花那么长时间的

After the pinata, we have cake.
皮纳塔游戏后 我们享受一下生日蛋糕

- Then we kiss and it's over. - What did you say?
- 然后亲个小嘴 一切结束 - 你在说啥

We have cake.
我们享受生日蛋糕

Uh, it's your turn.
呃 到你了

Ah. Let's do this.
啊 我要上了

Open your bags, girls. This pretty rainbow's going down.
女孩们 打开包吧 这道绚丽的彩虹马上就要成为历史了

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about! Whoo!
没错 这才是我想要的效果 哇

- Teddy? - Oh! Spencer.
- 泰迪吗 - 哦 斯宾塞

That is you, uh, tiger.
还真是你啊 你画老虎的妆吗

- How do you do? - Oh my gosh.
- 兄台别来无恙 - 哦 天哪

How do I do what?
我身体又没事

- I'm austin. - This is austin?
- 我叫奥斯丁 - 这位就是你所说的奥斯丁吗

The guy you're in a relationship with?
就是那位和你拍拖的

Well, it's just our first date.
这个吗 这只是我们第一次约会而已的

We're taking things slow.
我们要一步一步来

Um, well, I should go. Nicole's waiting for me.
呃 那么我先走了 妮可尔还在那里等我呢

- It was nice to meet you. - And you, sir.
- 很高兴见到你 - 先生 我也很高兴见到你

Are you okay?
你好么

Not really.
不大好

That was my ex-boyfriend.
那位是我的前任男友

- Oh. - He's here with nicole,
- 哦 - 他现在在那里陪妮可尔

Who is pretty and real.
不仅漂亮而且算是货真价实的女友

And you're here with an eleven-year-old.
而你却在和一位十一岁少年厮混

Pretty much.
差不多吧

Well, you know, teddy,
这么说吧 泰迪

I may be only eleven,
也许我年龄仅仅只有十一

But I'm old enough to know you deserve someone.
但我足以了解你需要某人的关爱

Who will appreciate how wonderful you are.
需要某人欣赏你的美丽

And for your information, spencer ain't it.
而我觉得 斯宾塞鬼才配得上你

- Did you just say "ain't"? - Listen to me.
- 你刚才不会说“鬼”了吧 - 听听我啊

I'm so passionate, I'm throwing grammar to the wind.
我热情似火 已经把规范用语置之度外了

Yeah thanks, austin.
谢了 奥斯丁

And you know, as first dates go,
告诉你 作为第一次约会

This wasn't all that bad.
目前还不算很糟糕

Not now, slappy.
斯拉皮 现在不是时候

Anyway, you really...
不论怎么说 你真的

You deserve somebody great too.
你也应有别人的爱抚

I mean, somebody who's smart.
我的意思是 一位聪明的

Kind and, well, eleven.
善解人意的 十一岁女生

Shall we grab our goody bags, quick kiss.
我们不如把糖果包带走 迅速亲一下

- And get out of here? - What did you say?
- 然后离开这里 - 你说啥

I said let's grab our goody bags.
我是说我们把糖果包带走吧

that's why monkeys shouldn't fly
所以说猴子不应该飞翔

planes!
灰机

This is awful. We're totally bombing.
太糟了 我们完全失败了

They're not even paying attention to us.
他们根本不往我们这里瞟两眼

All right, guys. Calm down.
听着 伙计们 冷静

If there's anything I learned from the bob duncan experience,
如果说我从鲍勃·邓肯体验乐队里学到了什么的话

It's that if you want to get people to notice you,
那就是如果你想吸引别人的注意的话

- You give them something to notice. - How do you do that?
- 你必须制造噱头让别人注意 - 这该怎么做

Band meeting. Okay, guys, follow my lead.
乐队会议 听着 伙计 下面按我说得来

This crowd's about to get fired up.
观众们一定会为此疯狂的

my mouth is on fire!
我的嘴巴熊熊热火燃烧

my mouth isn't fire!
我的嘴巴熊熊热火燃烧

my mouth is on fire!
我的嘴巴熊熊热火燃烧

fire!
燃烧吧 青春

Well, charlie,
那个 查莉

Thanks to a strange little dude named austin,
多亏了那位行为怪异的正太奥斯丁

I think I'm finally over spencer.
我想我终于可以忘记斯宾塞了

In fact, I'm about to defriend him right now.
事实上 我马上就要把他从好友列表中删除了

Whoo! Moving on.
喔 结束了

Feel good.
感觉真棒

Ooh, looks like I have an email from...
哦 看起来我收到了来自...

Austin.
奥斯丁的邮件

Oh, he posted the teddy the tiger pictures.
哦 他竟然把我画老虎妆的照片

All over the internet.
发的全因特网都是

Wish me good luck, charlie.
祝我好运 查莉

Whoa! What happened?
喔 这是怎么了

Dad breathed fire. It was so awesome...
老爸表演喷火了 真的太壮观了

The first time.
仅第一次而言

The second time there were some problems.
第二次喷火的时候出了点故障

No big deal.
没什么大不了的

Tomorrow morning I'll go down to the music store.
明天早上我就去乐器行

And get jimmy a new bass,
给吉米买个新贝斯

Then go over to the lumber yard.
然后去木材房

And get jimmy's parents a new deck.
给吉米的父母买个演出平台

Wait. Dad, you played in P. J. 's band?
打住 老爸 你不会在PJ的乐队里演出了吧

- I didn't know you were into music.- Of course I am.
- 我还不懂你对音乐有兴趣啊 - 我当然有了

When I was in high school, I had my own band.
当我还在高中的时候 我也有自己的乐队

I'm sorry, what?
我很抱歉 你说啥

I really got to get my own place.
我真的要找地方自己住了

Hey!


Look at that. Ain't she a beauty?
看好啦 这乐器不劲爆吗

I thought you already bought jimmy a bass.
你不是已经给吉米赔了一架贝斯了吗

- This is for me. - Dad, um,
- 这可是我买给自己的 - 老爸 呃

I thought we made it pretty clear.
我想之前我们已经说好了

You being in the band was just a one-time thing.
你加入乐队仅此一次而已

- I'm sorry. - I'm not.
- 对此我很抱歉 - 没事

I've got my own band now.
我现在也有自己的乐队了

All right. Okay whoa.
这样不行

Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Stop stop stop.
打住 停一下 停停停

Let's try it again, all right?
我们再来一遍 好吧

Let's bring the accordion down a little bit.
这次风琴的音调低一点

A little more from you. A little less from you.
你弹奏的部分多一点 你就省省吧

And as for emmett's grandma...
至于艾米特的奶奶吗

You sound great.
你演奏的很好

Alright, listen. One more time from the top. Ok? On three...
好的 听好了 从头再来一遍 好吗 倒数三

Hey, drummer, come on. I said "On three".
嘿 鼓手 专心点 我说过了“倒数三”

Oh that's right, you... You can't count to three yet.
哦 好吧 你现在...还数不到三

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.