RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
好运查理/查莉成长日记/Good Luck Charlie第一季第十九集 S01E19 Sleepless in Denver

好运查理/查莉成长日记/Good Luck Charlie第一季第十九集 S01E19 Sleepless in Denver

When Gabe persuades Amy to let him invite his friends for a sleepover, this unfortunately means that Teddy loses her privacy in the cellar and has to sleep in Charlie's room. The night before an important audition. No problemo, right? 当他说服艾米,让他邀请他的朋友家里过夜,这不幸的意味着泰迪在地窖里失去了她的隐私,睡在查利的房间里。之前的一个重要试镜的夜晚。没问题,对吗?

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1qWqe6le 密码:xohv
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Can you believe it, bob?
老公 你能想到这天不

Charlie's first big-girl bed.
小查莉也要有第一张床了

She's not a baby anymore.
她不是小宝宝啦 不用睡摇篮

Charlie, do you like your new bed?
查莉啊 你喜不喜欢你的新床啊

No.
不喜欢

Oh, it seems like just yesterday
哎呀呀 感觉就是昨天的事儿呢

I was complaining about giving up this room.
我好像还在抱怨要让出这房间来

Aw, you miss your old room, honey?
哟 你又怀念你的老房间啦 宝贝

Are you kidding?
你开啥玩笑呢

There's two floors between me and the boys now.
现在我的房跟兄弟们隔了足足两层楼

This room is dead to me.
我才不想这间老屋子呢

Hey, now that charlie's got her own bed,
我说啊 现在查莉有了自己的小床了

I can have a sleepover, right?
那我可以开睡衣派对了吧

Okay, how did charlie's new bed.
啥啊 怎么说着查莉有了新床

Turn into you getting a sleepover?
就冒出来你要开睡衣派对了

Let me walk you through it.
让我给你们合计合计吧

Oh, I love it when he walks us through stuff.
天呐 我最爱这小子要来给咱合计这啊那的

Every time I ask you guys for a sleepover,
每次我向你们要求开睡衣派对

You tell me I can't because there's a baby in the house.
你们都说不行 因为家里有个小宝宝

Well, dad just said she's not a baby anymore.
现在好啦 刚才老爸说她不再是小宝宝了

And he walked us through it.
你看他给咱合计好了吧

And it's my fault.
还全忽悠成我的错了

Look. If I don't have a sleepover soon,
听着 要是我再不邀请大家来家里过夜

The other kids will stop inviting me to theirs.
其他的孩子们以后也不会邀请我去了

One night of kids at our house.
只要请小孩们来呆一晚上

And we get rid of gabe for a bunch of nights.
就能日后无数夜晚把盖比这小鬼弄出家门

Take it. It's a good deal.
答应他吧 这交易太合算了

- Fine, you can have your sleepover. - Yes!
- 好吧 你可以请大家来过夜了 - 太好了

Come here, charlie. Let's look at your new bed.
过来呀 小查莉 来看看你的新床

You'll love it!
你一定会喜欢的

No
不要

I bet you're glad you spent two hours putting that together, huh?
你一定很开心的费了两小时才组装起那玩意儿吧

Today's all burnt toast
生活搞得一团糟

running late, and dad says
就要迟到 爸爸在叫

Has anybody seen my left shoe
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到

I close my eyes, take a bite
我闭上双眼 咬口早餐

Grab a ride, laugh out loud
跳上车子 放声大笑

There it is up on the roof
哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上

I've been there, I've survived
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过

So just take my advice
所以听取我的建议

Hang in there, baby,
宝贝 不要放弃

Things are crazy
世界有很多疯狂无奈

But I know your future is bright
可是我知道你会有美好未来

Hang in there, Baby
宝贝 不要放弃

There is no maybe
不要怀疑

Everything turns out all right
一切终会如你所愿

Sure life is up and down
生活有悲有喜

But trust me, it comes back all around
可是请相信我 坚持就有好结果

You're gonna love who you turn out to be
你会喜欢将来的你

Hang in there, Baby
宝贝 不要放弃

If you believe it's true
若你相信那会成真

And if my heart's in you
若我心念念系你身

No matter what you do
不管你将要做甚

You'll never face it alone
都不会是孤单一人

And when the rain leaks through
当天空撒下雨点

I'll be right there with you
我也会在雨幕中等

No matter what you do
不管你将要做甚

You'll never face it
都不会留下孤单的身影

No, you'll never face it alone.
不 你永远不会独自成行

How was that?
我唱的怎么样

Oh my gosh. Alice, are you having an asthma attack?
我的天啊 爱丽丝 你是不是又犯哮喘啦

No, that was the crowd cheering for you.
没有啊 这是给你的大喝彩呢

You were great. That thing at the end, that was asthma.
你唱的太棒了 不过刚才我最后发的声音是哮喘

Oh thanks.
谢谢你称赞

It's my first audition for a high school show,
这是我第一次在高中音乐剧的试唱表演啊

So I really want it to go well.
所以我绝对是想要出色表现的

Oh, no worries.
别担心 因为我要给每个试演的人钢琴伴奏

Since I'll be playing the piano for everyone's audition,
别担心 因为我要给每个试演的人钢琴伴奏

When you're singing I'll make sure.
我保证在你唱的时候

The director sees me do this...
导演会看到我这种表情

And when the other kids are auditioning,
然后等其他学生试演时

I'll do this...
我就做这个

Wow. Alice, you make a really good stink face.
哇 爱丽丝 你还真会做鬼脸呀

We live next to a sewage-treatment plant.
我们家住在污水处理厂旁边的呀

Hey.
好啊

Hey, P. J.
PJ你来啦

What you go there?
手里拿的是什么

A cupful of bacon.
一大杯烟熏肉

Dude, if you don't start eating healthier,
老哥 你要是不早点开始健康饮食

You're gonna get fat.
你很快就要肥起来的

Teddy, I can eat whatever I want.
泰迪 哥想吃啥就吃啥

Nothing happens. Now if you're through here,
吃不胖啊 好了 你们这边要是事完了

I'd like to take a nap.
让我打个盹吧

Why don't you just go upstairs to your room?
你干嘛不到楼上自己房间睡呢

'cause this is my fourth cup of bacon.
因为这是我的第四杯熏肉了

And I'm feeling a little woozy.
貌似有点醉醺醺的

I'm not bothering you, am I?
我是不是打扰到你啦

A little.
是有点啦

Can we talk about my sleepover for a second?
我能和您商量一下我的睡衣派对的事吗

Gabe, you're distracting me from my housework.
盖比 你打断了我做家务呢

Of course we can talk about your sleepover.
我们当然可以来商量你这过夜派对的事

Ok, first question.
那好 我先问一下

What are you serving us for dinner?
那天你准备给我们做什么晚饭吃

Well, I was thinking of making my famous meatloaf.
嗯 我想好了 要做我拿手的肉饼

With a nice side salad.
还有很不错的配菜沙拉哦

Pizza it is.
那就定匹萨了

Okay, now I'm gonna need you to rent us a scary movie.
还有 我想请你帮我们去借恐怖电影的碟

I don't know, gabe.
不好吧 盖比

I don't want you boys to be up all night.
我不想让你们兴奋一整晚

Mom, you just described the perfect sleepover.
老妈 你刚所说的就是最完美的睡衣派对形式啊

Now the last thing is...
那么最后一件事项

Charlie's writing on the wall.
查莉在墙上涂鸦呢

What?
什么

Charlie...
我是说 查莉她

She's writing on the wall.
正在墙上乱涂呢

I can draw.
我会画画儿

Charlie.
小查莉啊

P. J., breakfast!
PJ 吃早饭了

Morning, everybody.
大家早上好

I'm starving.
我快饿死了

Are you stuck again?
你是不是又卡在那里啦

Mom, put some more butter on the door.
老妈 得给门再抹些黄油

We're out of butter. He ate it all.
咱家没黄油了 都被你哥吃光了

I told you you were gonna get fat.
我早说你会变肥仔的

Kids, help your brother into his harness.
孩子们 快帮你们大哥系上保险背带

The helicopter's here to take him to school.
直升机来接他上学了

No...
不要啊

Ooo!
哎哟喂

Ooh, bacon.
哟 还有熏肉呢

Hi, um, mr. Billups.
比卢普斯老师 那个 你好哇

I'm teddy duncan. I'd, um, like to sign up.
我是泰迪·邓肯 我嘛 有点想来报名

To audition for "Beauty and the beast."
就是参加"美女与野兽"剧目的试演会

Miss duncan, in the theater.
邓肯小姐 作为演剧者

One must present oneself with confidence,
你必须表现出极大的自信

Not with "Like" And "Um."
不能含含糊糊的说"好像"或是"嗯啊"的这种

Now reenter and say it again.
现在你重来说一次

This time like you want it.
这一次你得表现出非常想的意愿

Okay.
好吧

Hello, mr. Billups. I'm teddy duncan.
您好 比卢普斯老师 我是泰迪·邓肯

Put me in your show! Please.
让我加入你的音乐剧吧 拜托了

Better. Now give me an arpeggio.
好一点了 现在你唱一组和弦试试

Right here in the hallway?
你让我就在这走廊上唱啊

Arpeggio.
快唱

Fair. How's your dancing?
还不错 那你舞跳的怎么样

Would you like to hear me sing again?
您想不想再听我唱点啥呢

Teddy, with a lot of hard work,
泰迪 你要是多多努力的话

You might have a shot at being my beauty...
还是有可能成为我的女主角的

Really?
真的吗

...If... and I mean if...
如果啦 我是说如果

You can show me some passion. You've got to wow me.
你得表现出极大的激情给我看 让我哇塞叫出来

And so far I'm not being wowed.
目前我可是没有哇塞叫的打算哦

Well, I'm... I'm really sorry.
那个 真是好抱歉

No no no no no. Give it back to me.
不行不行不行 给我重来

Get in my face.
对着我的脸说

I'm really sorry!
我很抱歉

Tomorrow at the audition, you've got to really bring it.
明天的试演会 你就得带着这腔调过来

Consider it brung!
就当我帮也要帮过来

You mean "Brought."
你是说绑过来吧

Don't correct me!
别来纠我错儿

I love it!
我就爱你这调调

This juice is great.
果汁真好喝

Really really great.
太好喝了

I'm not allowed to have sugar at home.
我在家里时 他们不让我吃甜的

I... huh... wonder why.
我倒是想问问原因了

Yeah. Maybe we should switch you to water.
说得对 看来我们该让你换喝水吧

No!
别啊

What an awesome sleepover.
多赞的过夜派对啊

The best one ever.
史上最强的

Xander honey, you've been here ten minutes. Pace yourself.
赞德仔啊 你刚来了十分钟 安分点先

Does this pizza have cheese on it?
这匹萨上面放了芝士乳酪的吗

'cause I can't eat cheese.
因为我不能吃芝士乳酪的

I'll eat it.
那给我吃吧

Liam, would you like a peanut butter sandwich?
利安姆啊 你想不想吃花生酱三明治呢

No thanks. I'm allergic.
不用了 谢谢 我也对花生过敏

I'll eat it.
那也给我吃吧

What movie are we gonna watch later?
我们等下要看什么电影啊

Well, I was thinking
嗯 我想是这个

"Monkeys go bananas."
"小猴摘香蕉"

It's a delightful and funny cartoon.
这是一部欢乐有趣的卡通剧

About monkeys who just go bananas.
讲的就是猴子们去摘香蕉的故事

That's for six year olds.
那是给六岁小孩看的呀

No, it says "Four and up."
才不是呢 上面写的是适合四岁以上

excuse me.
失陪

Mom, can I talk to you for a second?
妈妈 我们稍许谈一下好吗

Sure, yeah.
当然可以

Come on. Okay. Let's go.
来 到这边来

You're killing me here!
你还不如直接杀了我算了

Where's the movie I asked you to get, "Zombie blood party"?
我要你去借的那个电影"僵尸戮血大会"呢

Well, I got it, but I'm just not sure.
我是借到了啦 不过我不确定可以给你们看

Gabe, it looks very violent.
盖比 那部看来太血腥暴力了

That's kind of the point.
就是要这个主题啊

Now get over there and sell it!
现在赶紧去宣传宣传吧

Come on. Let's go.
快去快去

Our other choice is
我们还有另一个选择就是

"Zombie blood party"...
"僵尸戮血大会"

Awesome!
太棒了

...Which is about zombies.
这部是讲僵尸的

Who just have a blood party.
开一个血腥大会

Yeah!
好极了

All right!
牛逼

Okay, guys. We've got the tent set up in the backyard.
好了 孩子们 后院已经架好帐篷了

So once we're done eating...
只要等你们吃完饭

I guess they're done eating.
我看他们算是吃完了

He might want a dessert menu.
那孩子可能还想看看点心单呢

What you doing?
你在干什么

Working out.
做锻炼

So I don't have to go to school in a helicopter.
以防日后我得坐直升机去上学

As usual, I only understood half.
一如既往的 我只能听懂一半你的话

- Hey, P. J. , wait wait wait. - What?
- 喂喂 儿子 等下等下 - 咋啦

You've got to stretch out before you pump the iron.
你在举哑铃前得先做做伸展运动

You want to hurt yourself?
不然你想伤到自己吗

No.
不想啊

Hey, come here. Come here.
那你过来这边

Let me show you a little something.
让我给你稍微示范一下

Do some toe-touches, all right? Just do what I do.
先来摸脚趾运动 好吧 跟着我做就行了

You do, okay. Here we go. Ready?
行啊 我们开始吧

One and...
一 二

Ow!
哎哟

Ow! Ow! Ow!
哎哟 哎哟 哎哟

No! No! No! No!
不是 不是 不是 不是

No no, I think I pulled a hamstring.
不是不是 我觉得我扭到脚筋了

What are you guys do...
你们在干什么啊

Oh! Dad butt! Ow!
哎呀喂 老爹的屁股 雷晕了我

Isn't this cool?
这也太酷了吧

Yeah.
就是

Let's stay up all night.
咱们好好闹腾整晚吧

I know I am.
至少我肯定睡不着

Yeah.
真的呀

This ground seems kind of hard.
这地面好硬啊

Liam, it's the ground.
利安姆 因为那是地

That's how the ground always feels.
大地本来就是硬的

Hey, zip up the door so no one else can get in.
喂 把门拉起来 让谁也进不来

Wait. We're still gonna be able to get more food, right?
等下 我们还是能再要些吃的吧 对不

Well, it's official. Charlie hates her new bed.
好了 现在确定了 查莉真的是不爱她那新床

Now what's going on with her?
这孩子又犯啥幺蛾子了

Writing on walls. Won't sleep in her bed.
在墙上乱画呢 根本不肯上床睡觉

Well, bob, she's an overachiever.
哎哟 老公 可不能小看这个娃

She started her terrible twos at one and a half.
她提早在1岁半就开始尝试2岁小恶魔行当了

Bring her over here.
让我来哄她吧

Aw, daddy wants quality time.
哟 阿爸要来亲子乐哦

Yeah. Oh! Oh! Other side. Other side.
是呀 哎呀呀 另一边 另一边啦

- There we go. There we go. - Really sorry.
- 好啦 来抱抱 - 真是对不起

It's okay. It's better. It's all better now.
没事 这样就好多了 没事啦

You really hurt yourself, huh?
你还真的是把老骨头给伤到啦

Yeah, well,
是哦

That's what I get for trying to exercise.
所以我才需要去锻炼嘛

Boy, I'm glad that chapter's closed.
天哟 还好我总算是过了那周期了

Whoa, what's that?
哇 那是咋回事

Oh, did you turn off the automatic sprinklers?
呀 你有没有关了自动洒水器

We have automatic sprinklers?
咱家还有装自动洒水器的么

It was like being trapped in a washing machine.
简直就像掉进了洗衣机里出不来

I thought I was gonna drown.
我还以为要给淹死了

The whole night is ruined.
这整晚都被毁啦

Relax. We can fix this.
放松点 我们还能补救的啦

How? We were gonna sleep in the tent,
怎么补救啊 我们是要睡在帐篷里

Watch a movie in the tent,
还要在帐篷里看电影

Do stuff I couldn't tell you about in the tent.
还要在帐篷里做些我不能告诉你的事

Hey, gabe, look. Why don't you just go upstairs,
得了 盖比 你们不如就上楼去

Have a sleepover in your room and then p. J....
在自己房间玩过夜派对 至于PJ么

P. J. can sleep on the couch in the basement.
PJ他反正可以在地下室的沙发上睡觉

Yeah yeah, and I'll order another pizza.
对呀对呀 我还可以再给你们订个匹萨来

Tell them to put more pepperoni on this time.
这次记得告诉他们多放些腊肠

I could still see cheese.
之前我都看见上面的乳酪了 注:腊肠匹萨上肉片应该覆盖满整个表面

Uh, liam honey, is there a problem?
呃 小利安姆啊 你有什么事吗

I'm afraid of upstairs.
人家害怕上楼

Excuse me?
啥意思

We live in a one-story house.
我家是住平房的

I've never been upstairs and I'm not gonna start now.
我这辈子都没上过楼 也不要从今天开始上

Interesting new phobia.
真有意思的新型恐惧症

Okay, sleepover's in the basement.
好吧 过夜派对改到地下室进行吧

You're not afraid of downstairs, are you?
你不会害怕下楼去吧 怕么

No, I'm not crazy.
才不 我又没疯

Hey, honey, if he goes downstairs,
我说亲爱的 要是让他们去楼下

Doesn't he eventually have to...
那不就是说他最后就

No no no no.
别别别

One battle at a time, honey.
老公啊 一次解决一个好伐

Okay, wait. Confidence. Passion.
等等 要自信 要激情

That one stunk worse than the first.
这次比刚才还要糟啊

sleeping bag fight!
睡袋大战啊

What are you doing?
你们吵什么啊

Sleepover's been moved to the basement!
睡衣派对改到地下室来了

No! No!
不是吧 不要啊

Well, I can't sleep in there
你们在这里这么吵 我在那边睡不着的啊

if you're making noise out here.
你们在这里这么吵 我在那边睡不着的啊

Oh. Good point.
哎呀 说得好

Get her!
抓住她

This movie's hilarious.
这电影真好笑

These monkeys are going absolutely crazy.
这些小猴子真是疯颠颠的

Yup, four and up.
果然是四岁以上啊

They got that right.
他们还真没写错年龄层呢

Hey, dad, I don't see any difference yet.
喂 老爸 我怎么没觉得起效啊

Well, how long have you been doing it?
你做了几次啦

Twice.
已经两次啦

Mom, did you tell the boys they could sleep downstairs?
妈妈 你是不是叫那些小男生睡到楼下去的

Well, honey, they don't have anywhere else to go.
哎呀宝贝 他们没别的地方可以睡嘛

Okay, well, I'm not going into P. J. 's room.
那好 我是不会去PJ的房里睡的

And you guys are down here, so where am I supposed to sleep?
你们又都在一楼这 那叫我去哪边睡觉啊

Stupid parents.
我家的傻瓜父母

Heard that.
我听见了哦

Oh. Stupid baby monitor.
晕 这傻瓜宝宝监控器

Don't go in there.
别进去那里啊

Don't go in there!
别进去啊

Don't go...
别去

Oh, man, he shouldn't have gone in there.
哎呀 老兄 他真的不该进去的

Remember, no one is safe.
记住 没人可以逃脱

The zombies are everywhere!
僵尸无处不在

Everywhere!
无处不在

That was a good movie, huh?
这电影不错吧

I don't think I'm ever gonna sleep again.
我看我是再也睡不着了

Why'd you have to get such a scary movie?
你干嘛要借这么恐怖的电影来看啊

I want to go home.
我想回家

Me too.
我也是

Come on, guys.
得啦 哥几个

You're not afraid of a bunch of zombies, are you?
你们不会是害怕一堆僵尸吧

Fine. I'll go upstairs and tell my parents.
好吧 我去楼上跟我爸妈说

Upstairs?
楼上吗

Oh, man, I really didn't think this through.
晕 我之前怎么就没想到这茬

Hey, buddy. How's it going?
嘿 小哥儿 情况如何啊

Terrible. Everyone wants to go home.
糟透了 大家都想回家去

Why?
为啥啊

Because that movie you rented us.
都怪你借来的那个电影

Was completely inappropriate.
那部完全不适合我们看

My first sleepovers a total disaster.
我的第一次睡衣派对完全是场悲剧

Oh honey. Relax, okay?
好啦宝贝 放松点好吗

I'll go have a little talk with them.
我去跟你的小伙伴们聊聊

Everything's gonna be fine.
一切都会好的

Okay, everybody listen up!
好了 小子们给我听着

Zombies aren't real! Now go to bed!
僵尸不是真的 现在全部上床睡觉去

Good night, everybody.
大家晚安

Ah. Wow, this is really paying off.
啊喔 这玩意儿果然有效果

It sure is.
看来真的是

Hey, P. J., do me a favor...
儿子啊 帮我个忙

Would you give me a hand up?
搭把手拉我起来吧

Yeah.
行啊

Hey, that's my favorite arm.
喂 那可是我最喜欢的胳膊呀

Oh now. I'm too strong now.
哟喂 我现在壮的过头了

P. J. P. J.
儿子 儿子

P. J. P. J.
PJ啊

Ow! Oh!
哟 喔

Oh, my foot!
哎哟 我的脚啊

I... I'm sorry, dad. Are you okay?
对不起 爸爸 你没事吗

Ow!
哎哟

Ah. You know what?
啊 我跟你说吧

I should just go to bed.
我还是上床去睡吧

Before I go to bed, I've got to go check on the boys.
在我睡觉前 我还得去看看楼下的男孩子们

Oh, my thigh.
哎哟我的腿哟

Oh, my foot.
哎哟我的脚哟

Oh, my thigh. Oh, my foot.
哎哟我的腿 哎哟我的脚

My thigh. My foot. Ah!
腿啊 脚啊

Guys. Guys, wake up.
哥们 哥们 快醒醒

What is it?
怎么了

Listen!
你们听

It's getting closer!
越来越近了

Zombie!
是僵尸啊

What do we do?
我们该怎么办

Attack!
攻击啊

Aim for the brain! Aim for the brain!
对准脑袋打 瞄准脑袋啊

- Yeah! Get him! - Whoa whoa whoa! Oh!
- 对 快打啊 - 哇哇哇 哎哟

Hey! Wait, guys! Stop! Stop!
喂 等等 兄弟们 停手 停手

That's my dad!
那是我爸啊

Your dad's a zombie?
你爸是僵尸吗

I'm not a zombie.
我才不是僵尸

Prove it.
证据呢

Ow!
哎哟

He feels pain. We're okay.
他能感到疼痛 看来我们安全了

Dad, what are you doing?
老爸 你来干什么啊

I'm just checking on you guys.
我只不过来看看你们而已啊

Like a zombie?
像僵尸一样走过来吗

Now they're gonna. Wanna go home again. Thanks a lot.
现在他们又要想回家去了 真是多谢你

I don't wanna go home. That was awesome.
我可不想回家呀 这太有劲了

It was?
有劲吗

Yeah.
是呀

You were so scared.
你都被吓坏了

I wasn't scared.
我可没被吓坏

You were scared.
你才被吓坏了

Not as scared as me.
我才是最被吓不轻的那个

Let's do it again, mr. Duncan.
我们再玩一次吧 邓肯叔

No no no. I've got to go to bed.
别来了 我得睡觉了

Dad dad, come on.
老爸老爸 来玩嘛

Give the kids what they want.
请尽量满足孩子们吧

All right.
好吧

Yeah, let's go.
很好 开始吧

Okay.
好吧

This is so cool.
这可真好玩

Must kill.
你们死定了

Dad dad dad, zombies don't speak.
老爸老爸 僵尸不会说话的

Sorry. Uh...
对不起喔

Good morning, charlie.
早上好啊 查莉

Look at you.
看看你呀

Are you an artist? Huh?
你是不是个小画家呀

Did you paint a picture somewhere?
你是在哪儿画了画儿嘛

Oh. Well, the walls look okay.
还行 墙壁看来是保住了

Oh my gosh! I'm late for my audition!
哎呀我的天 我试演要迟到了

Uh-oh.
我糟

Thank you.
谢谢

Alice, is that everyone?
爱丽丝 大家都唱完了吗

Oh no, teddy duncan isn't here yet.
哦还没有 泰迪·邓肯还没来呢

No no no. Sorry. I'm coming. I'm here.
别别 对不起 我来了 我来了

there.
用这个

Teddy, what happened to you?
泰迪 你怎么啦

I overslept.
睡过头了

Okay.
行了

Hi.
大家好

I'm going to be singing
我要唱的曲子是

"You'll never face it alone." Hit it.
"永不让你孤单" 请弹吧

If you believe it's true
若你相信那会成真

And if my heart's in you
若我心念念系你身

No matter what you do
不管你将要做甚

You'll never face it alone
都将不会孤单一人

Stop stop. What was that?
停停 你在搞啥啊

I was auditioning.
在试演啊

For what, beauty or the beast?
为啥角色呢 美女还是野兽哇

Well, beauty of course.
当然是美女了

Why would I be auditioning for the beast?
我干嘛要去演野兽啊

I mean, that's something...
我是说 那是 那是因为我看上去像野兽啊

that's because I look like a beast.
我是说 那是 那是因为我看上去像野兽啊

Why do you have scribbles all over your face?
你为何要在脸上乱涂呢

Are you trying to say that beauty is only skin deep and...
你是不是想表达美貌只是皮囊

what's inside is what's truly important?
真正美的是人的内心

Well, actually...
其实吧

Because if you are,
因为若你是这个意思

I love it.
我喜欢这表现

Then that's exactly what I was going for.
那就确实是我要表达的东西

Whoa.


Hey, charlie, are you happy now?
嘿嘿 查莉 你现在高兴了吧

No more big-girl bed.
换回小摇篮床啦

Yes, and since mommy insisted we'd never need the crib again,
对哟 因为你妈坚持说我们再也不需要围栏床

Daddy gets to go buy a new one.
结果老爸我只好去买了个新的(旧的被他们处理了)

Daddy might be sleeping in his own bed too.
老爸大概也得睡回自己的老床了(让他睡沙发)

Great news, you guys!
好消息啊 伙计们

I got invited to three sleepovers today!
今天我收到三个过夜派对邀请

And, dad, you got invited to two of them.
老爸 其中有2个连你也请了

What? I don't want to go to any sleepover.
什么啊 我可不想去什么睡衣派对

Dad dad, we're a package deal. You're going.
老爸 这是一揽子交易 你必须去

That's it. Now save that for tonight.
就是那样 你留着到晚上再用吧

Well, charlie,
好吧 小查莉

You're going back to your crib.
你又睡回自己的宝宝床啦

And I'm going places too...
我也得到自己的席位了

I got the lead in the school musical.
我拿到学校音乐剧的主角了耶

I'm gonna be the best beast they've ever had.
我会成为史上最棒的野兽

Here's some really big news.
现在才是真正的大新闻

I'm eating healthy now,
我要健康饮食了

Because I decided I like myself just the way I am.
因为我决定了 就喜欢自己现在的样子

Yeah, she's not interested. Ok.
行了 她才不感兴趣

One more thing: If you ever draw on my face again...
还有一件事 你要是再敢在我脸上乱画试试

...Good luck, charlie.
祝你好运了 查莉

What's that noise?
那是什么声音啊

Is that a zombie?
是僵尸来了吗

Dad, that's getting old!
爸 你那套过时了啦

What's getting old?
什么过时了

If... if you're there, then who's...
如果你在这儿 那谁在外面

Whoa!
哇呀

Oh those crazy monkeys!
这些疯颠颠的猴子们哟

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.