RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
好运查理/查莉成长日记/Good Luck Charlie第一季第十七集 S01E17 Kwikki Chick

好运查理/查莉成长日记/Good Luck Charlie第一季第十七集 S01E17 Kwikki Chick

Teddy wants a phone, but Bob won't pay for it. The Kwikki Chikki needs to increase sales and PJ gets the idea of giving the business a 'face'. Amy gets competitive at Charlie's music school. 泰迪要电话,但是鲍勃赢得它不支付。该kwikki chikki需要增加销售和菲尔给企业一脸“。艾米得到了竞争查利的音乐学校。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1qWqe6le 密码:xohv
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Isn't this nice?
是不是很棒啊

We're all here together sharing family time.
全家在一起享受共度天伦之乐

Mom, please. "Celebrity pet castle" Is on.
妈妈别啰嗦了 "名宠城堡"已经开始了(注:恶搞真人秀名人城堡)

Who would have thought a show about celebrity pets.
没想到这节目可以召集那些名人家的宠物们

Living together in a castle would be so great?
让它们一起住在城堡里生活真是很妙的主意

Last week, howie mandel's cat.
上星期啊 霍伊·曼德尔家的猫(注:美国名嘴和达人评委)

Ate one of jack black's guppies.
吃掉了一条杰克·布莱克的孔雀鱼

oh, cool
真有意思

I was thinking we could turn the tv off.
我本想我们可以关了电视

Wait! Not now.
等等 现在别关

They're starting with an elimination!
它们进入淘汰制了

I'll get the popcorn.
我去拿爆米花

I would not want to be beyonce's hamster right now.
我现在可不想去当碧昂斯的仓鼠啊

What?
咋啦

Mouse! I saw a mouse!
老鼠啊 我看见一只老鼠

It was like this big.
有这么大啊(注:北美的老鼠个头很小)

And your high-pitched girl scream scared it away.
一定是你那花腔女高音尖叫把它吓跑了

Hey hey hey, look at this.
哈哈哈 快看看这个

Mouse droppings.
老鼠便便啊

Oh, bill.
得奖了

That's a rocky mountain grey...
这是一只落基山灰色属

Female...
雌性

About to be a mother.
大概有孕在身

That is just gross.
真恶心

I do not want a mouse or mouse babies in this house.
我可不要我家里有什么老鼠和老鼠崽

Aw, mouse babies.
哎呀 老鼠宝宝啊

Ew!


Don't worry about it. It's not a problem.
放心 没啥大不了的

You know what? Have a seat.
你们不如都坐好了

Watch a master exterminator in action.
观摩一下灭害大师的专业表演吧

Or we could get back to the show.
要不我们还是回去看节目好了

Simon cowell's turtle is coming out of his shell.
西蒙·考威尔的乌龟从壳里面探出头来了

Oh!
真的哦

Today's all burnt toast
生活搞得一团糟

running late, and dad says
就要迟到 爸爸在叫

Has anybody seen my left shoe
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到

I close my eyes, take a bite
我闭上双眼 咬口早餐

Grab a ride, laugh out loud
跳上车子 放声大笑

There it is up on the roof
哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上

I've been there, I've survived
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过

So just take my advice
所以听取我的建议

Hang in there, baby,
宝贝 不要放弃

Things are crazy
世界有很多疯狂无奈

But I know your future is bright
可是我知道你会有美好未来

Hang in there, Baby
宝贝 不要放弃

There is no maybe
不要怀疑

Everything turns out all right
一切终会如你所愿

Sure life is up and down
生活有悲有喜

But trust me, it comes back all around
可是请相信我 坚持就有好结果

You're gonna love who you turn out to be
你会喜欢将来的你

Hang in there, Baby
宝贝 不要放弃

Ah, this thing is so frustrating.
真讨厌 这东西烦死个人

Dad, can I get a new phone?
老爸 可以给我买支新手机吗

Nope
不行

Daddy.
爹地呀

Can I please get a new phone, please?
能不能给人家买个新手机嘛 好不好嘛

Well, since you put it like that...
好啦 既然你都这么撒娇了

No.
还是不行

But this old phone is useless.
可这旧电话根本不能用了

I can't download apps, I can't post status updates.
我又不能下载新程序 又不能更新状态

The only thing I can do on it is talk.
唯一的功能就是谈话

Nobody does that anymore.
可现在根本没人继续用那种功能了

Okay, you want a new phone?
好了 你想要个新手机是吧

There you go. New phone.
给你吧 新手机哦

Unlimited minutes. And it squeaks.
无限通话时间 而且还会叽叽叫

Good for you, dad.
做的好 老爸

Tell the princess no for once.
对那公主说一次不吧

Excuse me, but this princess.
说什么哪 我这个公主

Spends a lot less time on her hair than you do.
比你梳头毛的时间都要少的多呢

What's your problem, anyway?
再说有你啥事儿啊

My problem is everything gets handed to you.
要我说就是你一向是要风得风要雨得雨的

This is like the first time in history something didn't go your way.
这大概是史上第一次没有照你的意愿得逞吧

Look, honey, if you want a phone, get a job.
宝贝听好 要是你想要新手机 就去找个工作

I'm only fifteen. What kind of job could I get?
我才15岁 能找到什么工作啊

All right, you know what?
好吧 你知道不

There's all sorts of dogs in the neighborhood.
这小区里有各种各样的狗

You could walk dogs.
你可以去帮别人遛狗

Or not get a new phone.
不然... Or… 不然就没有新手机

Teddy, a job isn't just about money.
泰迪 工作不只是为了赚钱

It's also about self-worth and dignity.
也是为了体现自我价值和尊严

Wow.
哇哦

Okay, everybody, we are off to our music class.
好了 伙计们 我们俩要去上音乐课了

You look so cute.
你看上去真漂亮

Aww, charlie,
哎呀 查莉

did you hear what your big sister said about you?
有没听见你家姐夸你美啊

I was talking to you, mom.
我是说你呢 妈妈

Oh, you're so sweet.
你嘴真甜呢

And you're not getting a phone.
不过我也不会给你新手机

Okay, people, the fried chicken business has taken a hit.
大家听着 炸鸡行业面临危机

Apparently fried is now bad for your health.
显然目前油炸食物有害于健康

So we need to think of ways of increasing our sales.
所以我们要设法增加营业额

Dazzle me! You.
说说看吧 你说

How about we introduce tacos to our menu?
不如我们在菜单上加上墨西哥卷吧

Too easy, too expected. Push it, people.
太简单了 太没创意了 大家再多加油啊

Punch it! Yeah?
给力啊 你说

How about we fry up other, cheaper kinds of meat.
要不我们炸些别的便宜的肉食

And tell people it's chicken, only it's not chicken?
跟顾客说是炸鸡 但其实不是鸡肉

We're already doing that. You had number three lately?
我们已经是那么做了 你刚才就吃了三个

Work with me, minimum wagers.
使劲想啊 你们这些拿最低工资的家伙

Give me something!
必须给我想点招出来

What you got? J. P.
你有啥主意 JP

It's P. J.
我叫PJ

Whatever. Go.
随便吧 快说

Well, what if we give the business a face?
我们给这生意造一个脸面形象吧

Someone who is kwikki chikki.
找一个咕唧鸡形象代言人

Someone to put on posters and bags and buckets.
把她头像印在海报和纸袋还有全家桶上

Like bobby burger.
就像汉堡王鲍比一样

I like bobby burger.
我可喜欢汉堡王鲍比了

He always eats the burgers.
他吃汉堡吃不停

See? That is what we're missing.
对吧 我们就是少了这种人

We don't have a mr. Kwik!
咱没有咕唧先生啊

Mr. Kwik? Mr. Kwik. Tell me more.
咕唧先生 唔 说下去

Well, he should be an employee.
好哒 他应该是公司的员工

Probably young, good looking,
要年轻帅气

Healthy.
健康活力

You're thinking me, right?
你是在说我吧

Or someone young,
或是哪位年轻些

Good looking, healthy.
帅气活力的

Mr. Kwik.
咕唧先生

I'm going to sleep on it.
这事明天再说

All right, people, doors open in ten, so look lively.
好了 干活吧 十点开门 表现积极点

Oh, and what is that smell?
哦 那是啥味儿啊

That's our chicken.
店里炸鸡的味道啊

Ah
是么

Twenty years in the business. You never get used to it.
我干这行二十年了 一直都没习惯过

What are you doing, dad?
你在干啥呢 老爸

I am loading the mouse trap with a tasty little snack.
我在用超猛的好料做这个捕鼠器

Of peanut butter and horror.
满载着花生酱和恐怖滋味啊

You haven't caught that thing yet?
你还没抓到那老鼠啊

Kids, let me explain something to you.
孩子们 听爸爸教诲吧

Now I'm not just a guy who catches things.
我现在可不只是抓老鼠那么简单

Clearly.
不用说啊

I am also an expert in animal behavior.
我也是专业的动物行为专家

Now the rocky mountain grey feeds at night.
今晚这只落基山小灰能吃的肚儿圆

So by tomorrow morning this trap.
明早上呢 这笼子里就有个老鼠住客了

Is going to have a mouse in it.
明早上呢 这笼子里就有个老鼠住客了

And that, my friend, is a guarantee.
亲爱的顾客们 这可是本店信誉保证

One hundred percent.
百分百担保的

Somebody needs to take him down a peg.
得有人给他泼泼冷水

Are you gonna mess with dad?
你要去给老爸捣乱吗

I'm gabe. It's what I do.
我可是捣蛋大师盖比啊

That's the way the money goes
铜板就这么花掉了(注:出自《鹅妈妈童谣》)

Pop! goes the weasel.
伙计 我的裤子也当给你啦(注:出自《鹅妈妈童谣》)

Good job.
唱的好

Great job, everybody.
大家都很棒唷

Okay, we're gonna take a little juice break,
好啦 现在我们先休息一下

Then we will come back for dance-a-lance-a-ling-long!
之后我们就开始一起跳熊熊舞哦

Oh.
歇会

I'm elaine, by the way.
你好 我是伊莲

Nice to meet you.
认识你很高兴

I'm amy, and this is my daughter charlie.
我是艾米 这是我女儿查莉

Charlie?
查理吗

Like, charlie brown?
查理·布朗的那个查理吗(注:著名漫画人物)

No, not like charlie brown.
不是啦 不是查理·布朗那个啦

Charlie, like, short for charlotte.
其实是查莉 是夏洛特的简称

Oh well, as long as it makes sense to you.
哦好吧 只要你们自己满意就好

And who is this?
那这位是谁啊

This is brittany.
她叫布兰妮哦

Yes, you are.
对 就是你哦

Oh, that's so adorable.
哎呀 真是可爱呀

Yeah.
是吧

You named her after a troubled pop star.
你给她取了个脑残明星的名字啊

I noticed charlie was very good at clapping.
我注意到查莉拍手很来事的呀

Oh yes, it's one of her many talents.
当然啰 这只是她众多天赋之一啦

Aww, brittany was clapping at six months, so...
喔 我家布兰妮六个月就会拍手了 所以么

Charlie makes animal sounds.
查莉会学动物叫

Charlie, what does a cow say?
查莉 母牛是怎么叫的啊

Woof.


Very impressive.
真给力啊

Oh, just so you know,
对了 正要告诉你

Next class,
下堂课

we're asking every mom and child
我们会要每对母子一起唱首歌

to perform a song together
我们会要每对母子一起唱首歌

Oh, that sounds fun.
哇 那应该很有意思啊

And just so you know, it's not a competition.
也想告诉你说 这个反正不是什么比赛

It wouldn't be fair
因为凭我音乐剧出身的背景

with my musical theater background
对其他人是很不公平的

I was on broadway.
我本来自百老汇

Oh, and now you're here,
啊 那你现在沦落至此啊

So we see how that turned out.
还真是昨日黄花咧

What happened to you?
你咋啦

I took your suggestion and became a dog walker.
我照你说的去当遛狗的

A great dane and a labradoodle.
那条大麦町还有一条拉布拉多

Took turns dragging me through a puddle.
发起疯来拖着我扑向一只小贵宾

So thanks.
真是多谢你哦

You're welcome.
不客气

What's in the bag?
袋子里是啥

Mostly great dane.
基本上都是大麦町拉的

Where should I put it?
我能把这丢哪里去

Trash can.
垃圾桶啊

Mrs. Dabney's trash can.
丢到达布尼太太的垃圾桶去

Hey, dad, guess what.
嘿老爸 猜猜我干了啥

You washed the car like I asked?
你总算按我要求洗了车啦

You are really bad at guessing.
你还真不擅长猜谜呢

No, I had an idea at work and my boss loved it.
不是啦 我提了个工作建议 老板很赏识

Hey, good for you.
干的不错啊

Yeah, it was a great moment.
对啊 少爷那时可牛了

And who knows?
谁知道呢

Mr. Kwik could be the start of something big.
也许咕唧先生就是伟大历程的起步啊

This is amazing.
太棒了

Ever since you became mr. Kwik business is booming.
自从你当了咕唧先生后 咱的生意一炮冲天

I just want to say, thank you, P. J.
我只想表达我的感谢 PJ

How am I gonna get all that money home?
我怎么可能带这么多钱回家啊

You could put it in the trunk.
你可以堆在后车厢里

Of your brand new car!
就是你那新车啊

Can I have your autograph, mr. Kwik?
你能给我签名吗 咕唧先生

Absolutely.
荣幸之至

And who am I making this out to?
我这是签给哪位大驾啊

Mrs. Kwik.
咕唧太太啰

Nice car.
车不错

When are you gonna wash mine?
你倒是什么时候洗我那部先

Dad, get out of my fantasy.
老爸 别来搅和我的美梦

Hello, little mouse.
嘿嘿 小老鼠

Want to help me mess with dad?
咱们搭伙来给我爸捣蛋吧

Dad!


We have a mouse?
抓到老鼠了吗

No. But the bait is gone.
没 可饵食已经不见啦

What?
怎么会

Oh, come on. That's impossible.
不会吧 这绝对不可能

How could a mouse do that?
一只小老鼠怎么可能做到的

I don't know.
我可不知道

It's almost like he's mocking you.
不过看来它在逗你玩呢

Okay, mouse wants to dance,
好啊 老鼠想要玩是吧

We're gonna dance.
那咱就舍命陪君子

I wonder what kids with smart dads do for fun.
真不晓得那些有聪明老爸的孩子平时有啥乐趣

Guys, I'm going inside for just a minute.
小朋友们 我要进去一下下

And while I'm gone no sniffing,
我离开的时候 可别乱吠

No biting and no scooching.
也不能乱咬乱拱哦

And brutus, come here.
布鲁特斯 过来

Buddy, remember, fifi is not a chew toy, okay?
好兄弟记住 菲菲不是你的咬咬棒 好吗

So, mitch,
老板

did you have a chance to think about my mr. Kwik idea?
你有没有考虑我那咕唧先生的主意

Yes, I did, J. P. Or should I say...
我想过了 JP 不然我现在该叫你

Mr. Kwik!
咕唧先生

Really? Me?
真的吗 让我做

Yup, you're the new face of kwikki chikki.
对 你就是咕唧炸鸡店的新形象了

I see great things ahead for you. The future is bright.
我看到你的锦绣将来了 前程一片美好啊

Does the future include a bump in pay?
这未来包括加薪吗

No, it does not.
那没门

Well, doesn't matter.
好吧 无所谓了

Being mr. Kwik is reward enough.
作为咕唧先生已经是很高荣誉了

Free soft drinks?
免费饮料有吗

No
没门

But you were right, kid.
不过你之前说的对 孩子

The face of kwikki chikki needs to be young,
咕唧炸鸡店的形象确实要年轻帅气

Healthy, good looking.
健康活力

Like that!
就像那位

You mean this?
你是说我吧

Oh, no no no, this ain't that.
不不不 你比不上她

This is good but that is great.
你还可以 可她是个尤物

She can't be mr. Kwik. She's a girl.
她不能是咕唧先生啊 她是个娘们

Then forget about mr. Kwik.
那就不要咕唧先生了

She'll be our kwikki chick.
她将成为我们的咕唧女郎

Are you ready to be the face of kwikki chikki?
你想当咕唧炸鸡的形象代言人吗

I just wanted to use the bathroom.
我只是进来借厕所的

I just don't understand why you're mad at me.
我真搞不懂你为啥生我的气啊

I'm mad at you because you did it again.
我生气是因为你又来这套了

You walked right in there and got the job handed to you.
你就随便走进去 随心所欲就找到工作

My job.
而且是我的工作

I didn't do it on purpose.
我又不是故意的

Do you know how long I was mr. Kwik?
你知道我当那咕唧先生当了多久吗

Thirty seven seconds.
三十七秒

That's too quick.
真是太短暂了

What do you want me to do?
那你希望我怎么做啊

Quit. You already have a job.
辞职 你反正已经有活干了

Walking dogs? It's disgusting.
遛狗吗 这活很恶心啊

No offense, guys.
没有对你们不敬的意思 伙计们

P. J., I'm sorry you didn't get the job,
PJ 我很遗憾你没得到那工作

But I'm not sorry I did.
可我自己得到了就一点不遗憾

Of course you're not, princess.
你当然没愧疚了 公主殿下

Stop calling me that!
别再那样叫我了

Stop being that!
那你就别再当公主了

Oh, brutus, again? Really?
哎呀 布鲁特斯 怎么又来了 你不是吧

I'm gonna miss you least of all.
不过我还是会想你们大家的

Night vision goggles... check.
夜视眼镜 装备完成

What are you doing?
你在干什么啊

I'm catching a mouse.
我在逮耗子啊

With night vision goggles? Really?
还戴上红外线夜视眼镜 用得着吗

Whatever it takes.
随便怎么说

Nobody makes a fool of bob duncan.
没人可以耍我鲍伯·邓肯大爷

No, he does that all by himself.
是没人 你自己独孤求败呢

Go back upstairs to bed and let the expert do his job.
你 上楼睡觉去 别妨碍大师作法

Go get mommy.
去叫你妈来

Ee-I-ee-I-oh!
咿呀咿呀哟

- Break a leg. - Uh-huh.
- 祝你好运 - 领情

Okay, here we go, baby.
好了 宝宝 我们开始吧

Twinkle twinkle little star
一闪一闪小星星

How I wonder what you are
满天都是小星星

Up above the world so high.
高高挂在天空中

Like a diamond in the sky.
好象宝石放光明

No no no, charlie, grab the flashlight.
别别别 查莉啊 拿好手电筒哦

Put it back on mommy. Put it back on mommy.
要对着妈妈照哦 照着妈妈

The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout
小小蜘蛛爬出水管啰

Down came the rain and...
下雨啦

washed the spider out.
冲掉了小蜘蛛

Charlie honey, I need you focus.
查莉宝贝 专心看妈妈好吗

Mommy's about to do her big finish.
妈妈就快精彩谢幕了哟

Hickory dickory rock
滴答 滴答 滴

The mouse ran up the clock
老鼠爬上钟表上

The clock struck twelve then
时针走到了十二点

something else I said
接着我有别的话要说

hickory dickory rock!
滴答 滴答 滴

Thank u, denver!
谢谢你们 丹佛市

There's our kwikki chick!
我们的咕唧女郎驾到啦

All right, so all you have to do is sit here,
好了 你要做的就是坐在这里

Sign autographs and eat chicken.
给顾客签名并享用炸鸡

I can do that.
我会做好的

J. P., get over here.
JP 你给我过来

P. J.
我叫PJ

Wrong. From now on your name is assistant.
错 从现在你的名字就是助理

As in assistant to the kwikki chick.
是咕唧女郎的私人助理

If she needs anything, and I mean anything,
她需要任何东西 我说的是任何需要哦

You get it forer.
你都必须办到

Now, mitch, P. J. Doesn't have to wait on me.
不用啦 麦切老板 PJ不用特地在旁等我

Oh, yes he does. Because in our little kingdom.
他当然要 因为这儿就是你的小小王国

You're the princess.
您就是公主殿下

It's warm in here. Are you warm?
这里有点热啊 你觉得热吗

I do not want you perspiring. Fan her.
我可不想看到你出汗 给她扇扇子

Um, mitch, he's not doing it right.
呃 麦切啊 他做的不称职

I want you to fan me.
我想要你来扇

Oh, actually...
其实我还有事

I'm the princess. Fan me, rich.
我是公主 给我扇 里奇

It's mitch.
我叫麦切啦

Wrong! Now fan me.
错 现在给我扇

How's this?
觉得如何啊

Don't look at me.
不许看着我

Teddy, what are you doing?
泰迪 你在干什么啊

Silence.
闭嘴

Um, can you just eat the chicken now?
呃 你现在可以开始吃炸鸡了吧

Fine!
可以

Mmm! Oh, that's awful!
哇塞 这太吓人了

She means awful good.
她的意思是好吃的吓人啊

Ugh!


How can you people eat this stuff?
你们怎么吃得下这种垃圾

They should call this place icky chikki.
我看这店该叫做垃圾鸡才对

Get out! You're fired!
滚出去 你被炒了

Oh oh oh oh! And F. Y. I.
哦 对了对了 仅供参考哦

The number three is horse meat, okay buddy?
三号餐其实是马肉 老兄你懂的

And delicious.
马肉也美味呀

And half off.
半价优惠哦

Hey, dad.
好啊 老爸

You're still in your bathrobe.
你还穿着浴袍呢

Why aren't you dressed?
你怎么不穿好衣服呢

What's the point?
那又怎么样

Shouldn't you be at work?
你应该去上班了吧

There is no work. I quit my job.
没班好上了 我辞职了

Wait, what?!
等等 啥

If I can't catch a little mouse,
如果我连一只小耗子都逮不到

I don't deserve to call myself an exterminator.
那就根本配不上灭害专家的称号

I'm sorry.
对不起了

I'm a failure.
我是个废柴

No, dad. You're not a failure.
不是啊 爸爸 你才不废呢

You caught the mouse the first night.
你第一晚就逮到那只老鼠啦

I was pranking you. I'm so sorry.
是我在跟你捣蛋呢 我才对不起

I didn't mean for you to quit your job.
我并不想弄的你要辞职的呀

I got ya!
被我骗到了吧

What?!
咋回事

I've been pranking you.
我逗你玩呢

No way.
没门儿

Yeah way.
有门儿

How'd you figure it out?
你是怎么发现到的啊

I told you, I'm an expert at animal behavior.
我告诉过你 我是动物行为的专家

All right, I saw you let the mouse go.
好吧 其实我看到你放跑了老鼠

So that thing you did with the mouse traps,
那上次你弄的那一堆老鼠夹子

You did that on purpose?
难道都是故意的么

Yes, I did that on purpose.
对 都是故意的

You can't prank me, I prank you.
不该你来跟我捣蛋啊 应该我捣蛋才对

That's how it works.
一直都是这样的啊

Oh no.
不对哦

That's how it used to work.
那是老一套啦

How does it feel to be on the other side?
换到别人立场的滋味如何啊

I don't know who I am anymore.
我已经不知道自己是谁了

Walking dogs again?
又要遛狗了啊

Uh, yeah.
嗯啊

Gotta get that phone somehow.
总要想办法挣那新手机呀

And it beats working at kwikki chikki.
再说在咕唧鸡的工作不太顺

By the way, thanks.
顺便说说 谢谢你啊

For what?
谢啥呢

For going all diva and getting fired on purpose.
谢谢你故意演那么一出搞的被炒鱿鱼

It meant a lot to me.
对我意义很大

I don't know what you're talking about?
我不知道你在说啥呢

Didn't you throw that tantrum just to help me?
你难道不是故意发作起来为了帮我吗

Doesn't sound like me.
那可不像我的作风啊

Okay, well, however you want to play it,
好吧 随便你怎么演

I owe you a solid.
我欠你个大人情

Here.
拿着

This is mostly solid.
这些基本都是大出来的

Oh, look at that.
哎呀 快瞧啊

Your brother and sister are sharing.
你的大哥大姐在叙兄妹情呢

Hey, how was "Music and me"?
回来啦 你那"我和音乐"节目咋样

Fine.
很好

Listen, could you take charlie to class next time?
听着 下次能不能你带查莉去上课啊

And all the other times after that?
以及之后的每一堂课都你去吧

What happened?
出什么事了

There was a little misunderstanding.
有一点小误会

Apparently the me in "Music and me"
显然那个在"我和音乐"上出风头的人

Isn't me.
不是我本人

Hey, charlie. It's me, P. J.
好啊 小查莉 是你大哥PJ

I'm taking over teddy's video diary to tell you that,
我用泰迪的视频日记来告诉你这事

Even though she didn't want to admit it,
就算她其实不想承认

She did something really nice for me today.
但是她今天还是为我做了好事

I guess sometimes we really do care about each other.
我想有时候我们确实是彼此关心对方的

Who knows, maybe this is the start of a whole new...
谁知道呢 也许这是一个全新的起点迈向

P. J., what are you doing with my camera?!
PJ 你拿着我的摄录机干什么哪

- I'm talking to charlie.
我在跟查莉说话呀

Give me that.
还给我

No, I'm not done yet!
才不 我还没讲完呢

Oh, yes you are.
哼 你完了

With a sister like this, good luck, charlie.
有她这样的姐姐 祝你好运吧 查莉

Hey, I say that!
哼 那是我要说的才对

Good luck, charlie.
好运哦 小查莉

Oh. Hi.
哦 好啊

Hello.
你好

Look, elaine, I probably owe you an apology.
伊莲 我大概欠你个道歉

I mean, making a competition out of Singing nursery rhymes,
我是说 用唱儿歌来进行比赛的行为

it's ridiculous.
实在太荒唐了

No apology necessary. I can be very competitive.
不用道歉的 我也是很爱竞争的

Believe me, no one's more competitive than me.
信我吧 没人比我更爱争

I was voted most competitive at competition school.
我是在竞赛学校被选为最强竞赛选手的

May I take your order? .
您需要点什么

Yes
好的

A three piece combo is what I'd like
我要点那三块鸡套餐

And a kid's meal for my little tyke
再要给我的宝宝来个儿童餐

I will have your six piece platter
请给我六块鸡套餐

Slaw or potato salad it don't matter
卷心菜或是土豆沙拉我不管

Jumbo shake and a side of fries..
再要特大号奶昔和薯条

Might as well stick 'em on your meaty thighs
那我加上鸡腿一大桶

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.