RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
好运查理/查莉成长日记/Good Luck Charlie第一季第十六集 S01E16 Duncan

好运查理/查莉成长日记/Good Luck Charlie第一季第十六集 S01E16 Duncan's Got Talent

Spencer agrees to do a dance routine with Teddy for the school talent show. 斯宾塞同意与学校的才艺展示的玩具做舞蹈。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1qWqe6le 密码:xohv
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

So we need an act for the talent show.
才艺大赛 我们要表现一下

Or we could study for our S. A. T. S.
还是好好学习准备高考

And start checking out colleges.
然后挑大学

We do have our futures to think about.
我们要考虑未来了

Something fresh.
节目一定要新奇

Hey, guys. We're just passing through, so don't mind us.
你们好,我们只是路过,不用理我们

Oh, I never mind seeing you, teddy.
我从不介意看到你,泰迪

What about me?
我呢?

You I mind.
你?我介意

If you could move it along...
你们先离开一下吧

We're trying to work on our act for the talent show.
我们正准备才艺大赛的节目

Oh, you know, I'm the M. C. This year.
我是今年的主持人

Well, I hope you don't mind second place,
希望你们不介意拿第二名

Because spencer and I are doing a dance act together.
因为我和斯宾塞去跳舞参加比赛

Still wasting your time with spencer?
还在和斯宾塞浪费时间?

Take away his good looks,
他是帅

his height and his talent, and what have you got?
高大,有才华,你凭什么主持人 你有什么?

You.


I think we're done here.
我们不聊了

Man, I would love to beat that spencer.
我一定要打败斯宾塞

Yeah, we've got to come up with something good.
我们一定要想出好的节目

For the talent show, man.
去参赛

I got it.
有了

We go old school and do a ventriloquist act.
我们做个传统节目 腹语表演

Oh, a ventriloquist is a guy with a talking puppet, right?
腹语表演就是拿着玩偶说话对吗?

Right, a dummy.
对,假人

Oh, one small problem... there's two of us.
但是有个问题,我们有2个人

Although.
但是

One of us could be the dummy.
我们当中有一个人可以演假人

- Like you. - Or you.
比如你--或者你

- Or you. - Or you...
你啦---你---

<i>today's all burnt toast</i>
生活搞得一团糟

<i>running late, and dad says</i>
就要迟到 爸爸在叫

<i>has anybody seen my left shoe?</i>
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到

<i>I close my eyes, take a bite</i>
我闭上双眼 咬口早餐

<i>grab a ride, laugh out loud</i>
跳上车子 放声大笑

<i>there it is up on the roof</i>
哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上

<i>I've been there, I've survived</i>
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过

<i>so just take my advice</i>
所以听取我的建议

<i>hang in there, baby</i>
宝贝 不要放弃

<i>things are crazy</i>
世界有很多疯狂无奈

<i>but I know your future's bright</i>
可是我知道你会有美好未来

<i>hang in there, baby</i>
宝贝 不要放弃

<i>there's no maybe</i>
不要怀疑

<i>everything turns out all right</i>
一切终会如你所愿

<i>your life is up and down</i>
生活有悲有喜

<i>but trust me, it comes back around</i>
可是请相信我 坚持就有好结果

<i>you're gonna love who you turn out to be</i>
你会喜欢将来的你

<i>hang in there, baby.</i>.
宝贝 不要放弃

Jo, if you're gonna make fun of my poster,
乔,如果你要取笑我的海报,

I don't want to hear it.
我可不想听

I'm not gonna make fun of your poster.
我可不想取笑你的海报

I'm just gonna tell you it looks stupid.
我只是告诉你 海报看上去很傻

To ahead and vote for dylan.
那你去投票给迪伦啊

I can't vote for dylan. He's an ear-picker.
我不会投票给迪伦的,他老挖耳屎

At least he's given his nose a break.
至少没挖鼻屎吧?

You know, gabe, you're gonna need the girl vote to win,
盖比,你需要广大女同学的投票才能获选

Which, lucky for you, I can deliver.
你走运了,我帮你实现

- How would you do that? - We shoot a campaign video,
你怎么帮?-我们拍个竞选视频

Post it on the class website.
放到班级网站上

And we'll put your baby sister in it.
我们把你家宝宝也拍进去

Girls go nuts over babies.
女孩对宝宝疯狂着迷

I don't get it, but they do.
我不知道为什么,但就是这样

Why do you want to help me? I thought we were enemies.
你为什么想帮我?我们不是竞争对手吗?

Gabe, let's not put labels on our relationship.
盖比,先不要这么早对我们的关系下定论

We both know it's complicated.
我们都知道 这很复杂的

No kidding.
不骗你

I had this dream last week where you...
我竟然梦见上周你在....

Yeah, it's complicated.
哦 还真是复杂

Okay, probably something like this.
好,大致是这样的

Got it.
明白了

Cool. Now you do it.
好,那你做下

Okay.


So?
如何?

Really good,
很好

But you're not doing what I showed you.
但是你没按照我教你的跳

I know. I feel like it needs something more, right?
我要多跳些别的

Or less.
少点比较好

Actually I've been working on some moves of my own, so...
其实我还独创了些自己的舞步

I call this one "the hacky sack."
我管它叫:“踢沙包”

Hacky hacky.


Hacky hacky hacky hacky hacky sack!
踢 踢 踢

What do you think?
怎么样?

What else have you got?
还有其他的吗?

Well...


Everybody knows jazz hands, right?
大家都知道 爵士手 对吧?

Right.


Check out these bad boys.
看下这些手

Pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow!
啪 啪 啪 啪 啪 啪 啪 啪

Pow!


Exploding jazz hands.
爆炸爵士手

Fantastic.
太牛了

All right, first we want to show you as a strong leader.
首先要展现你是强悍的领袖

So act strong.
表现强悍(壮)

How does that look?
这个怎么样?

What am I looking at?
要我看什么?

Just make a fist and say, "I will fight for you."
握拳说:我要为你们而战!

Okay.


I will fight for you!
我要为你们而战

Perfect. Now let's see the softer side of gabe...
很好,现在看下你阴柔的一面

The loving brother. Chase the kid around.
有爱心的哥哥,追着小孩到处跑

Ready?
准备?

I'm gonna get you. I'm gonna get you.
我要抓住你

Aww, the baby's absolutely adorable.
小孩太可爱了

People are gonna love her.
大家一定爱死她了

Now get her out of here.
好 不用理她了

Now let's meet gabe the wise leader.
现在要表现你的聪明

Okay.


Should I do this?
我应该这样吗?

No.
不用

- Just answer these questions. - Okay.
回答我的问题就行-好

Gabe, how would you feel about a longer recess?
盖比,你怎么看待学校休息日增多?

I think it's a great idea.
我认为很好

Some of the teachers think
老师认为

we should have more homework. Thoughts?
老师认为我们应该更多的做功课,你的想法是?

That's a terrible idea.
我不同意

The amount of homework we do now is good.
现在的功课量刚好

And finally, new playground rules... pro or con?
最后问题,新的操场规则,同意还是反对?

I don't like them at all. There's safety and there's fun.
我不喜欢,又要安全又要好玩

You can't have them both.
不可能都实现的啊

Loving it. Now y,
很好,现在说

"I'm gabe duncan and I approve this message."
我是盖比,邓肯,我证明这个真实有效

I'm gabe duncan and I approve this message.
我是盖比,邓肯,我证明这个真实有效

Awesome. We're done.
太棒了,我们拍完了

You want to play a video game?
你想玩游戏吗?

Until the election
选举之前

I think it's best we keep this professional.
我们最好保持专业的合作关系

- Or you could be the dummy. - Or you could be the dummy.
你来当木偶啦--你来当木偶啦

- Or you could be the dummy. - We could do this all day.
你来当木偶啦-我们这样可以争一整天哦

We have been doing this all day.
我们已经争了一整天了

Well, I can't be the dummy
我不当木偶的

'cause I'm not comfortable with you putting your hands up my shirt.
因为你手要伸到我衣服里,我会不舒服

You didn't feel that way last week.
你上周怎么没见你不舒服啊

When you had that itch you couldn't reach.
你后背痒,我帮你挠痒

All right, then what if we're both dummies?
好,那么2个都当木偶

Fine, we're both dummies.
行啊!2个都当木偶

I don't know what's been going on in here,
我不知道你们在干嘛

But you two just made a breakthrough.
但是很明显 有了突破进展

Hey, ivy, you got a minute?
艾薇,你有空吗?

You found out teddy can't dance, right?
你发现泰迪不会跳舞 对吧?

She's awful. I don't want to embarrass myself.
她跳太糟糕了,我不想在全校师生

In front of the whole school. What am I gonna do?
面前丢脸,我该怎么办?

You gotta tell it to her straight.
那你就告诉她

Just rip the bandage off and say,
非常直接的说

"girl, you stink."
你太烂了

You know, that kind of honesty.
这么直接的话

Might be better coming from the best friend.
最好让最好的朋友去说

You're funny.
你太天真了

Fine. I'll do it.
好。我去说

I'll just be honest with her.
我直接对她说

I sprained my ankle.
我脚摔伤了

Oh, no. What happened?
不会吧,怎么了?

I was trying to practice some of your dance moves.
我在练你的一些舞步时

And then I slipped.
摔倒了

Mm, too much hacking on the sacky?
练太多“踢沙包”了吧?

Exactly.
没错

And right before the talent show.
正好在才艺大赛前

Talk about bad timing.
太巧了吧

You poor thing, come in.
真可怜,进来

Have a seat.


I'm gonna put your foot up.
把脚放这

Can I get you anything? Are you hungry?
要什么吗?饿吗?

- A little. - You know what you need?
有点--你知道你需要什么吗?

Some homemade chicken soup.
自制的鸡汤

Mm, chicken soup.
鸡汤

For the chicken.
给“胆小鬼”喝

Jo just put the campaign video on the website.
乔 把竞选视频放网上了

- You want to watch it? - Sure, honey.
想看吗?--当然

How well do you really know gabe duncan?
你们到底了解盖比吗?

I will fight you!
我要跟你打!

He hates babies.
他讨厌小孩

Gabe, how would you feel if there was no more recess?
盖比,如果学校没有休息日你怎么看?

I think it's a great idea.
我觉得很棒

Really?
真的?

And what's your opinion about less homework?
那么作业少些可以吗?

That's a terrible idea.
这个想法太糟糕了

The amount of homework we do now is good.
我们的作业量就该这样

And finally, how do you feel about girls?
最后,你怎么看待女孩们的?

I don't like them at all.
我一点都不喜欢

Gabe duncan...
盖比.邓肯

No recess, more homework, hates girls,
不赞同休息,更多功课,讨厌女孩

Especially baby girls.
尤其是小女孩

I'm jo keener and I want to be your president.
我是乔.齐纳,我想当班长

I'm gabe duncan and I approve this message.
我是盖比.邓肯,我证明这个真实有效!

Okay, I know it looks bad.
我知道这有点糟糕

But...
但是

But what?
但是什么?

- Hi. - Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨

You're probably wondering
你也许奇怪

why I'm running on my sprained ankle.
为什么我脚扭了还能跑吧

Yeah, I kind of was.
是有点奇怪

It healed.
恢复了

Really?
真的?

Then why do you still have your crutches?
那为什么还要拐杖?

Lots of good questions here.
好问题接连不断啊

Spence, what's going on?
斯宾塞,怎么了?

All right, look, I faked the injury.
好,我假装受伤的

Because there is a problem.
因为有个问题

- With what? - With our dancing.
什么?--关于我们跳舞

Oh, spence, not everybody gets the exploding jazz hands.
斯宾塞,不是每个人都能学会 爆炸爵士手 的

The first time out. It's a process.
慢慢来,会进步的

The problem wasn't me.
问题不在我

Oh.


It's no big deal. Lots of people can't dance.
也没什么啦,很多人不会跳舞

And you're one of them.
你就是其中一个

For your information, I'm a great dancer.
我跳得很好啊

- Teddy, I'm just being honest.
泰迪,我实话实说

- Oh, like you were about your ankle?
就像你的脚扭伤一样?

No, you know what? I'm gonna find myself a new partner...
好,我去找个新搭档

- Someone who appreciates my talent. - Teddy, come on.
欣赏我才华的人--泰迪,别这样

I even knitted you special socks to keep your toes warm,
我还特地织了袜子给你脚趾保暖

'cause that's another thing I'm good at... knitting.
这是我另外一个才华---针织

My class is this way.
我的课在这边

I'm so glad we decided to forget the ventriloquist act.
我真高兴我们终于放弃腹语表演了

Yeah, what were we thinking? Juggling is so much easier.
对啊 我们怎么想的?杂耍 更简单

- Okay, throw first. - No, you throw first.
好,你先扔--不,你先扔

- No, you throw first. - No, you throw first.
不,你先扔-不,你先扔

Emmett, do you want to dance with me in the talent show?
艾密特,你想和我跳舞去参加才艺大赛吗?

- Yes. - Great.
好的

Let's go to the basement and rehearse.
我们去地下室排练

Whoa whoa, wait, emmett. What just happened here?
等下,什么情况?

Teddy just asked me to dance with her.
泰迪邀请我和她跳舞

Let's not question it.
不用问了

So you're just leaving me hanging?
你不管我了?

Don't look at it that way. You and I are like best buds.
别这么说嘛,我们是最好的朋友

We've been through thick and thin together.
我们一起同甘共苦

- You know I will always be there... - Emmett!
我们永远在一起的--艾密特

See ya.
再见

Pow pow pow pow pow!
啪 啪 啪 啪 啪

Pow!


What do you think? And be honest.
你觉得如何?如实说

I love it. Duh.
我很喜欢

Really? 'Cause spencer said I was a bad dancer.
真的?斯宾塞说我跳很烂

Let's not talk about spencer.
别聊斯宾塞

He's in the past. It's emmett time.
他是过去式了,现在是 艾密特 时间

So which of my moves should we start with?
那我们的舞蹈 哪个我的动作先开始?

Actually I'm thinking that
其实我觉得

we should save your moves till the end.
你的动作放最后

You don't start a fine meal off with dessert, right?
最后的都是压轴,对吧

Right.


So I'll just start dancing, do whatever it is I do...
我先跳,我归自己跳

The meat and potatoes...
前菜

And then you can bring it home with the creme brulee.
然后你就放马过来.

- The creme brulee. - A little less creme brulee.
- 放马过来 - 马少放几只

- The creme brulee. - A little less.
- 放马过来 - 马少放几只

- Creme brulee. - More. Right.
- 放马

- Creme brulee. - There you go.
- 放马过来 - 就这样

Hey, how did it go today, honey?
进展如何?儿子

Well, one kid said he'd vote for me.
有一个孩子愿意投票给我

Then he found his glasses and realized I wasn't jo.
后来他找到眼镜,发现我不是乔

We have to do something about this jo person.
我们要对乔这个人做点什么

You don't have to do anything.
不用做什么啦

No, I do, I do,
我就要

Because nobody attack my babies.
因为没有人可以欺负我小孩

Now bob, I want you to go over to jo's house.
老公,我要你去乔家里

And punch her dad in the face.
去揍她爸一顿

If he's anything like jo... no, thanks.
他老爸应该比她更猛,不用了 谢谢

Once again I am the one.
看来又要我亲自出马了

Who has to do the butt-kicking around here.
亲自去扁她

Honey, would you relax? Nobody needs to kick anything.
冷静点,不需要打人啊

That's right. I've got a plan and I need your help.
对,我有个计划,需要你们帮忙

There, you see? He's got a plan.
看见没?他有计划

Yes.


Would you stop stretching? Let's go.
你别在伸展了好吗?走

I'm not stretching.
我没在伸展

I'm stuck.
我卡住了

Hey, I think we can really take this thing.
我觉得我们真的能赢哦

Look who we're up against...
看看这些都什么啊..

the magician, the roller skaters,
魔术,滑冰

The stilt walker, the kid with the tuba.
踩高跷,还有正在表演吹大号的

It's a sousaphone or as he pronounces through his braces,
这是低音号,不过他戴牙套吹

Shooshaphone.
那就是 嘘嘘号

That was erwin and his sousaphone,
这位是欧文表演的低音号

Playing, believe it or not,
曲目是,信不信由你

"party in the U. S. A."
美国派对

And now please welcome the dance stylings of...
下面欢迎舞蹈组合

Locomotion!
移动力~

Emmett!
艾密特

- Are you okay? - Get away from me.
你还好吗?--离我远点

Thank you, locomotion...
谢谢,移动力 组合

And friends.
和他的朋友们

And now for our next act.
下面表演的是

- Did anyone survive that? - I'm still here.
有人可以表演的吗?--我

Please give it up for master ventriloquist.
掌声欢迎腹语大师

P. J. Duncan!
PJ 邓肯

Hi, everybody. I'm P. J.
大家好,我是PJ

This is charlie.
这是查莉

Say hello, charlie.
跟大家打招呼,查莉

I was hoping to get by on cuteness.
我是希望 她会加分的

How are we doing so far?
目前表现如何?

And as your president I promise to represent you.
做为班长,我会保证代表你们

To the best of my abilities. I also promise to fight.
以身作则,我也保证会为你们争取

For more recess and less homework.
更多休息时间,更少家庭作业

And of course, I don't hate girls.
还有,我不讨厌女孩子

Like some candidates.
不像其他 候选人

Named gabe duncan.
比如 盖比.邓肯

Thank you.
谢谢

Before I begin,
开始前,

I would like to say something about this campaign.
我要说下这次的竞选

Now a lot of things have been said about me.
现在有很多关于我的报道

And even though they aren't true, I'm okay with that.
虽然都不是真的,我也不在乎

But when somebody starts attacking my family...
但是当某人开始攻击我的家人..

That's where I draw the line.
那就触碰到我的底线了

Now I could stand here.
现在我站在这里

And tell you who I really am,
告诉大家一个真实的我

But I'd rather show you.
请看VCR

I love all my kids equally,
我爱我的每个孩子

But if I had to pick a favorite,
但是一定要挑我最爱的

It would be gabe.
那就是盖比

I changed the oil in your truck, dad.
爸,我帮你换了车油

Without being asked... classic gabe.
啥都别说了 ...经典的盖比

He's just so loving and so caring,
他很有爱心很关心人

Especially with his baby sister charlie.
尤其是对她的妹妹 查莉

In fact, gabe was the most excited.
盖比对于查莉的出生

About charlie's arrival.
是最兴奋的一个

And he made it himself.
这是他亲自做的

Gabe's the kind of guy you want to have a root beer with.
盖比是那种和你一起畅饮啤酒的人

We'll stay up all night if we have to,
如果有必要,我会一整晚陪你

But I'm gonna make sure you pass that test.
帮你辅导 通过考试

Don't you have to rescue stray animals.
你不是要去救被抛弃的动物吗?

And find them good homes?
帮他们找到新家吗?

Did that before school.
上学前做好了

Classic gabe.
经典 盖比

Gabe's not only sweet and kind,
盖比不只是善良

He also has an amazing fashion sense.
他还具有一流的时尚意识

This one... fun and playful.
这件..有趣好玩型的

This one is off the hook!
这件帅呆了

And they all lived happily ever after.
最后他们快乐地生活在一起

Mwah.


Gabe duncan...
盖比.邓肯

Family first.
家人永远是第一的

Gabe, gabe, gabe, gabe!
盖比

- Hey. - Hey.
- 嗨 - 嗨

I just wanted to say...
我想说..

I know what you're gonna say.
我知道你想说什么

You saw the talent show and now
你看完才艺大赛,

you want to say "I told you so,"
你想说:我早就告诉过你

Because you were right. I can't dance.
因为你是对的,我不会跳舞

Actually I was going to apologize.
其实我是来道歉的

For lying about my ankle.
我骗你脚扭伤

Oh, okay. Go ahead then.
好,继续说

I'm sorry for lying about my ankle.
我对于扭伤脚撒谎 道歉

I'm sorry I lied about those socks.
我也对那些袜子道歉

What?
什么?

I didn't actually knit them myself.
不是真的我织的

I can't knit. Or dance.
我织不来,也不会跳

Hey, if I wanted a dancing knitter, I'd date my aunt betty.
如果我想一个 跳舞的针织王,那我应该约我贝蒂阿姨

- So we're good? - We're great.
我们没事了?--没事了

Emmett...
艾密特

Get away from me!
离我远点

Hey, charlie. So yesterday was the school talent show.
查莉,昨天学校才艺大赛

And I hold in my hand the winning check for twenty five dollars.
我手上拿的是25元奖金

Which is made out to pj duncan.
PJ赢来的

Yeah, the one that's based on your cuteness, charlie.
是的,有你的可爱分在里面

And mine.
我也有的

Anyway, I on the other hand owe the school.
我呢 欠学校

Some money for damages.
一些公物损坏的费用

And erwin said he'll "shee" me in court.
欧文还说要在法庭上“嘘”(告)我

So my advice is,
我的建议是

If someone ever tells you you're bad at something you love,
如果有人告诉你 你不擅长什么

Don't give up. Just make sure.
别放弃,只要确保...

You don't do it in front of the whole school.
别在全校人面前做这件事 就行

And if I ever offer to teach you how to dance,
如果你要我来教你舞蹈

Well, good luck, charlie.
那就祝你好运了,查莉

Gabe, lunch.
盖比,吃午饭了

All clear.
一切安全

Gabe, really, is all this necessary?
盖比,真的假的,有必要吗?

Yes, it is. I'm the president.
当然,我是总统(班长)

Of room twelve.
12班的?

Today room twelve,
今天是12班

Tomorrow room fourteen.
明天在14班

They're painting room twelve,
因为12班要装修,

so we're moving to room fourteen.
临时搬到14班去

Just eat your sandwich.
吃你的三明治吧

Gabe, you got a little something on your...
盖比,你有点

Oh, whoa
哦,哇

Gabe, would you tell the secret service man
盖比,叫你保镖松开你哥哥

to get off your brother?
盖比,叫你保镖松开你哥哥

Mom, what did I say about bossing me around?
妈,在我面前 你要知道谁才是老大

Oh, you wouldn't.
你不会吧

Take her down!
拿下

How are you doing, dad?
爸,你好吗?

I'm fine.
我很好

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.