RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
好运查理/查莉成长日记/Good Luck Charlie第一季第十五集 S01E15 Charlie Goes Viral

好运查理/查莉成长日记/Good Luck Charlie第一季第十五集 S01E15 Charlie Goes Viral

PJ makes a web video of Charlie that turns her into an internet sensation. 普以一个网络视频的查利,把她变成了一个互联网的感觉。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1qWqe6le 密码:xohv
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Hey, you guys want to see something funny?
我说你们大家想不想看点特别有趣的东西

Oh, if this is where you lift your shirt up.
哦 如果又是你掀起自己衣服

And make your belly button sing... no, thank you.
露出肚脐眼跳肚皮舞那套 还是算了吧

Even better. Check out this video I made of Charlie.
比那还要好呢 给你们看看我给小查莉剪的视频呀

Being a baby stinks.
做个宝宝真不爽

Food's too mushy, gross and too juicy,
食物总是太糊太糙又太稀了

And the tv shows they make me watch are insulting.
还有大人们给我看的电视节目都很粗鲁无礼

Ahh, much better.
啊 这下好多了

Life is good.
生活真美好

PJ, you are gonna have to put that online
儿子 你一定要把这段上传到网上给你们外婆看看

so grandma can see it.
儿子 你一定要把这段上传到网上给你们外婆看看

Grandma knows how to go online?
外婆会上网的啊

PJ, you're gonna have to put that on a DVD
儿子 你得把这刻成光碟

So grandma can watch it.
寄给外婆看

Grandma got a DVD. Player?
外婆有光碟播放机吗

Okay, PJ, you're just gonna have to go over to grandma's house.
好吧 儿子 你亲自去趟外婆家

And act it out for her.
把这放给外婆看吧

Today's all burnt toast
生活搞得一团糟

running late, and dad jokes
就要迟到 爸爸在叫

Has anybody seen my left shoe
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到

I close my eyes, take a bite
我闭上双眼 咬口早餐

Grab a ride, laugh out loud
跳上车子 放声大笑

There it is up on the roof
哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上

I've been there, I've survived
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过

So just take my advice
所以听取我的建议

Hang in there, baby,
宝贝 不要放弃

Things are crazy
世界有很多疯狂无奈

But I know your future is bright
可是我知道你会有美好未来

Hang in there, Baby
宝贝 不要放弃

There is no maybe
不要怀疑

Everything turns out all right
一切终会如你所愿

Sure life is up and down
生活有悲有喜

But trust me, it comes back all around
可是请相信我 坚持就有好结果

You're gonna love who you turn out to be
你会喜欢将来的你

Hang in there, Baby
宝贝 不要放弃

Okay, where is the library?
好 念这句 图书馆在哪儿

Donde esta la libraria?
突苏馆在哪哎(注:法语音节)

Okay, you're really cute when you roll your r s,
哈哈 你说卷舌儿话音节时真是好迷人

But it's "Biblioteca."
可应该这样念 比不里泰卡(注:西班牙语音节)

Biblioteca.
比不利泰卡

But say "Libraria" Again.
不过再念一次“突苏馆”给我听吧

Libraria.
突苏苏馆馆馆儿 儿 儿

Your rrrs make me all Mmm.
你这样念真是让我好有感觉呀

Hey, listen, I want to ask you something.
对了 我要问你点事

Ooh, that sounds interesting. What is it?
唔 听上去很有意思 是什么呢

Well...
那个嘛

Gabe, do you mind?
盖比 打扰一下

No, you can stay.
没关系 你们可以留在这儿

Let's go upstairs.
我们还是上楼去吧

Good idea. I was gonna say something,
好主意 我本来想叫你们走的

But I didn't want to be rude.
不过不想显得没礼貌而已

Okay, now what did you want to ask me?
好了 现在可以告诉我是什么事了吧

I was wondering if...
我想问你

It was embarrassing.
你真是太让我丢脸了

It was a simple question.
我只是问个很简单的问题呀

Your father shouts at me from two aisles away,
你爸隔了两个通道对我喊

"Hey, ames, what kind of toilet paper you like...
喂 艾米 你想选什么样的厕纸啊

Quilted or super-quilted?"
两层纸面还是超多层纸面的

Hey, look, Spencer's here.
嘿 快看 斯宾塞来做客了

So what, the world doesn't know.
所以呢 全世界并不知道

That the great Amy Duncan uses toilet paper?
伟大的艾米·邓肯也会使用厕纸呀

Nice to see you, Mr. And Mrs. Duncan.
邓肯先生 邓肯太太 见到你们很高兴

After all that shouting, you got the wrong kind.
你那么大喊了一通后 居然还是拿错了我们要的种类

Well, that's because I'm not Bob the toilet paper psychic.
因为我本来就不是厕纸通灵大师

Right this way.
还是去那边吧

Well, on the bright side,
好吧 破罐子破摔

You got the wrong trash bags too.
你也拿错了垃圾袋

Sorry about my parents.
我替我父母道歉了

Wow, I say that a lot.
哇 我好像常常替他们道歉

So what I wanted to ask you was...
那我想问你的是

I'm gonna get you! Yes, I am.
我要抓住你咯 我一定会抓住你

Yes, I am. Yes, I am.
抓住了 抓住了 要抓住了

Okay, let's go outside.
好了 我们还是去屋外吧

It usually takes him a while to get her.
他要抓住她还早得很呢

Okay, I think I'm all out of family members,
行了 我想我已经甩掉所有的家庭成员了

But you'd better talk fast.
不过你最好还是快点讲完

Okay, I was wondering.
行 我是想说

If you would wear my football Jersey on Friday.
你在礼拜五能不能穿上我的橄榄球球衣呢

It's sort of a tradition that the players' girlfriends.
这是球队选手女朋友们的一个惯例

Wear their jerseys on game day.
要在比赛日穿着队员男友的球衣去

So that would make me.
那这样意思就是说我已经是你的

Your girlfriend?
女朋友了吗

Yeah.
对呀

Cool
太好了

Because I wasn't exactly sure of our status.
因为我还不是很确定我们的关系到底是怎样

And I was too nervous to ask.
而且我又好紧张怕去问你

And I didn't want to be one of those girls.
我不想成为那种没水准的女生

That made you talk about it. But then again...
非要逼着你说出来 不过话说回来

So that's a yes on the Jersey?
那你是答应穿球衣了吧

Of course it's a yes, boyfriend.
当然啦 我的男友

Back to the store,
我要回商店去

Where the correct answer was super-quilted!
把那正确的超级多层厕纸给换回来

Whoa, this is amazing. That Charlie video has gone viral.
哇 太强大了 查莉的那个视频火起来了

What does that mean?
啥叫火起来了

That it's gotten a million hits since last Tuesday.
自从上星期二以来 已经有百万人次的点击率了

And now I'll answer your next question.
现在我再回答你接下来的问题

That means over a million people have seen it.
那意思就是有一百万的人已经看过我们家查莉了

So what, you put that on the FaceTube?
所以你是把那视频发到“脸酷”上去了么(注:老爸把Facebook和YouTube搞混了)

Yeah, that's right, dad... the FaceTube.
说的好 老爸 就是“脸酷”啊

I'm gonna be on tv.
我要上电视啰

What?


The Channel eight News just called.
有线新闻八台刚才打电话来了

And now that this video is all over the Internet,
因为那视频在全世界网络上传播开了

They want to do an exclusive on the "Farty Charlie" family.
他们想给“臭屁宝宝查莉”一家做一个详细追踪报道

So we're all gonna be on tv
那不是我们全体都要上电视了

That's what I meant.
对 我就是想告诉你们来着

And this is our family room.
这边是我们家的起居室

Your family what?
你们家什么来着

Our family rrroom.
起居室儿儿呀

Oh, it's so nice and peaceful here.
这里真是安静祥和呀

Well, it's a big house and it's just me, mom and dad.
对呀 这房子很大 但是只有我爸妈和我三口人住

Oh, how wonderful.
天 太美好了

Mom, dad, this is Teddy.
爸妈 她是泰迪

Hi, nice to meet you, Mr. And Mrs. Walsh.
您好 很高兴认识你们 华尔士先生和太太

Oh, please, I'm Linda. This is Paul.
别客气 我是琳达 我先生保罗

Spencer has told us so much about you.
斯宾塞老是不停口的跟我们说起你

You're even prettier than he said.
你比他讲的还要漂亮多了

Dad, stop.
爸爸快别说了

Oh, no, it's okay. I don't mind being pretty.
哎呀不要紧的 我一点不介意被人家说漂亮

Oh, Spence, before I forget,
对了 斯宾塞 趁我没忘跟你说呀

Your mom did the cutest thing in the store today.
你妈妈今天在商场做了件特可爱的事

She pointed out an eggplant in the shape of a heart.
她指着一个形状像爱心的茄子

And said it remded her of me.
说那让她想起了我

Well, it did.
我说的是真的呀

They must shop at a different store than my parents.
他们一定和我家爸妈不在一个商场买东西

Well, let me put these away and
好了 等我赶快放下这些东西给你们俩孩子弄些小零食吃

I'll fix you kids a quick snack.
好了 等我赶快放下这些东西给你们俩孩子弄些小零食吃

Oh, that's a beautiful guitar.
哦 那吉他真是很漂亮

Oh, thank you. I picked this up on our last trip to Spain.
哎呀 谢谢你 这是我们上次去西班牙旅行时我买来的

Do you mind if I play?
我可以弹奏给你们听吗

No, go ahead.
请便

Yeah, my brother... he plays guitar and he...
我习惯了 我那老哥 成天都弹吉他的而且他弹的啊

Sounds nothing like that. Oh, that is so pretty.
从来没这么好听过 哦 真是太美妙了

Thank you. Teddy, have a seat, relax.
谢谢 泰迪 请坐下慢慢欣赏吧

Okay.
好的

Oh, massage chair.
喔唷 是按摩椅

Ni-I-I-ce.
舒服啊

Smoked salmon and dill on toast points.
烟熏三文鱼和蘸酱切边吐司

That's a snack?
您这弄的算小零食吗

I dabble in the culinary arts.
我个人对厨艺烹调稍有涉猎

Mm, you more than dabble in that.
您这手艺可是比稍有涉猎强多了

Oh wait, can I have one more?
哦等等 我能再拿一块吗

You want to start studying?
你想现在开始学习不

In a mi-I-inute.
再等一分钟就好

Well, I'm not surprised. Once you're on top,
哼 我早就知道了 一旦人到达巅峰

They just want to knock you down.
总有人嫉妒的想把你拉下马

What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢

Listen to some of these comments about the Charlie video.
你来看看有些人对查莉的视频的回复评论吧

Fred r five one seven eight says,
这个叫Fredr5178的人说

"Cute, but you got lucky, one-hit wonder."
“可爱是可爱 不过这只是狗屎运 昙花一现的”

Here's another one... "You're a pathetic, no-talent loser!"
还有另外一个人说“你真是个可悲没天赋的失败者”

With about nineteen exclamation points.
后面还跟了十九个惊叹号

That one's from GabeD.
这人账号名字叫“盖比D”

Who are these people?
这些人到底是谁啊

There's no way to know.
那可没办法查得出来

Gabe honey, come here.
盖比宝贝 过来这边

I want to show you something very exciting from mommy's past.
给你看看妈妈以前的风光时刻

Teddy told me if I ever heard those words,
老姐告诉过我只要听到那种话

I should just keep walking.
应该直接忽视走掉

Park it.
给我留在这儿

Now in preparation for our television appearance
我现在是为了上电视前的准备功课

I'm studying some of my previous broadcast work.
先翻出以前的我以前做的传播节目来研究一下

I used to be a reporter.
想当年老娘也是记者一名

For the southwest Denver community college action news team.
是西南丹佛社区学院的时事新闻组成员

We reached dozens of viewers all across the country.
在全国都有我们成打的观众群呢

This is one of my hardest-hitting pieces.
现在放的这个是我最有力的报道之一

In my hand I'm holding.
在我手里拿着的这个东西

Something new to our campus...
是我们校园中首次登场的

A cell phone.
手机

"Cell" Is short for "Cellular"
就是移动电话的简称

Believe it or not,
信不信由你

You can use this phone wherever you go.
你可以随处带着这个电话到处跑

I know it sounds crazy,
我知道这听上去很无稽

But as Paula abdul would say,
不过正如宝拉·阿布杜会说的(注:90年代美国著名歌手)

"I'm tellin' ya straight up."
“我是实话实说”

It was good. It was really good.
真是不错 老娘太牛了

- Oh, unbelievable. - Are you kidding me?
-晕 无法相信 -没开玩笑吧

That's the worst throw!
史上最差投球

Hi.


Hey, Teddy. Hey, what you got there?
哦 泰迪啊 你手里拿的是什么

Leftovers from Spencer's house.
从斯宾塞家里拿来的打包饭菜

Come on!
快点啊

I can't watch this. I'm turning it off.
我看不下去了 我要关了它

No no, wait wait. The commercial with the talking foot.
别别 等等 广告是那个会说话的搞笑大脚呢

Dinner!
吃饭啦

Grab your buns. It's sloppy Joe night.
拿着你的圆面包 今晚吃牛肉三明治

Mom just said, "Grab your buns."
妈妈刚才说“拿着你的屁股”哈哈(注:buns也是俚语中的“臀部”)

Go fast. Teddy.
最好快去拿 泰迪

I'm fine, thank you.
我不用了 谢谢

Ooh, what are you having?
喔 你吃的是啥

Toast points with salmon and dill.
蘸酱切边吐司配三文鱼

Toast points? I say what's-the-points.
切边吐司 要我说管它切不切都是一样吃

Hey, check out Charlie.
嘿 快看小查莉

She put sloppy Joe on her face.
她把牛肉酱涂脸上去了

Because she's a baby. What's so funny?
因为她是个宝宝 这有什么可笑的

It's not just funny 'cause she's a baby.
并不因为她是宝宝才可笑

See, this works on all ages.
看到了吧 老少皆宜

Now Gabe, you know that's not right.
好了盖比 你知道不该这么做

Yeah, it should be more like this.
就是 你还做的不够地道呢

Okay, all right, all right, cut it out.
好了好了 都停下

Next person who throws sloppy Joe...
谁再敢扔牛肉酱的

Guys, you know, at Spencer's house.
你们知道吗 在斯宾塞家吃饭时

The food goes directly from their plates to their mouths.
他们的食物是直接从盘子里吃到嘴里的

How is that fun?
那有什么好玩的

I'll let you know tomorrow night
我明晚再告诉你

because I'm going over there for dinner.
因为明天我还是要过去吃晚饭

His mom is making quail. Not sloppy quail... quail.
她妈妈要烹制鹌鹑 不是肉酱哦 是真的鹌鹑

You can't go over there tomorrow night.
你明晚不能去那边吧

The channel eight news crew is coming over.
有线八台新闻组要过来采访啊

They're gonna interview the whole family.
他们是要采访我们全家人的

Yeah, I think I'll pass.
行了 我看我还是不出席吧

What, you don't want to be on tv with me?
什么 你不想和我一起上电视吗

Us.
还有我们呢

Us?
对 我们

No, I don't want to be a part of the "Farty charlie" Family.
不要 我可不想成为什么“臭屁查莉”家的一份子

It's embarrassing.
好丢脸的称号

It's embarrassing.
你是说称号丢脸呢

Or we're embarrassing?
还是说我们让你丢脸

Yes.
我就是那意思

More for us.
我们还要来点牛肉酱

Yep.
没问题

Nobody calls PJ Duncan a one-hit wonder.
我可不允许有人说PJ·邓肯只是一闪而逝的流星

Behold "Farty Charlie II."
来看“查莉臭屁第二弹”

Hey, I'm Charlie. I'm feeling extra gassy today.
大家好 我是查莉 我今天觉得特别胀气

Uh-oh, here comes.
哎呀 要放了哦

Ahh, that's better.
哈 这下好多了

So what do you think?
那你觉得这段做的怎么样

Where do I begin?
真不知从哪儿开始说

That wasn't even Charlie. That was a doll.
那个根本都不是查莉 是个娃娃啦

Because Charlie had to take a nap.
因为查莉在睡午觉啊

Plus, you can only tell 'cause you're her brother.
还有 要不是因为她是你妹妹 你才看不出来

No, I could tell because
才怪 我看出来是因为那娃娃的脚都装反了

her foot was facing the wrong direction.
才怪 我看出来是因为那娃娃的脚都装反了

Well, did you like anything about it?
好了 你到底喜不喜欢这一段

Well, I liked...
呃 我喜欢那个

No.
不喜欢

Man, the people are right. I am a one-hit wonder.
晕 网友们说对了 我就是个不长久的流星

Look, you had a good run.
往好处想 你至少有过辉煌的时刻呀

Thirty seconds?
才三十秒呀

Look, I'm trying to put lipstick on a pig here.
本来我是想帮丑猪涂涂口红看你能不能变俏的

You're a failure.
不过你根本就是朽木不可雕也

Lipstick on a pig... that's hilarious.
丑猪涂口红 哈哈真好笑

I just got an idea for my next film.
我有灵感做下一个视频了

If anyone needs me,
要是有人找我

I'll be at the drugstore, then the zoo.
就说我去了杂货店和动物园

Oh, honey, it's Teddy. Where's Spence?
哦 亲爱的 泰迪来了 咱儿子在哪呢

Oh, he won't be back for a couple of hours.
啊 他要过两个小时候才会回来呀

Oh, am I early?
哦 我是不是来早了

Did I accidentally come here too early.
搞不好我碰巧来的太早了

By mistake somehow?
不小心的

It's fine.
不要紧

Because I could wait outside.
我也可以在外面等的

Oh, don't be silly. Go on,
别傻了 快进来坐吧

have a seat. Make yourself at home.
快进来坐吧 你就当自己家一样

Oh, does that one vibrate too?
那张椅子也会振动吗

No, just that one.
不是啊 只有那张是按摩椅

Oh


Would you prefer that one?
那你想坐那张椅子吗

Hey, there's an idea.
嘿嘿 这主意不错

So how are you, dear?
你觉得怎么样 亲爱的

Well, now that you ask,
这个么 既然您问了

I'm a little snacky.
我有点嘴馋呢

Ahh.
真舒服

PJ Duncan, director; This is Gabe, entourage.
我就是视频导演PJ·邓肯 这位是我的助理盖比

Hi, I'm Rick Coleman, channel eight news.
你好 我是瑞克·科尔曼 有线八台新闻频道的

Listen, I've got a lot of exciting new projects coming up,
告诉你 我已经有很多超过瘾的大拍摄计划就要公布了

So if you could mention the words "Pig" Or "Lipstick,"
所以如果你等一会儿注意提起“猪”或“口红”的关键词

You might get yourself an exclusive.
你应该能搞到些独家新闻

Hi, this is Charlie. I'm Bob.
你好 她就是查莉 我是鲍伯

Of "Bob's bugs be gone."
是“鲍伯灭害公司”的么

Yeah. You've seen my trucks around town?
对呀 难道你在城里见过我的灭害专车吗

And the big bug on your shirt.
因为我看到你衣服上的一个大虫子

Oh, didn't even realize I was wearing this.
哎呀我都没注意到自己穿了这件呢

Or that she's wearing the exact same shirt.
你女儿也穿了件一模一样的

Hey, what do you know?
哟 你可啥也不知道

Hi, everybody.
大家好

I'm Amy, Charlie's mom.
我是艾米 查莉的妈妈

And former anchor for "Good Morning Campus Today."
同时也是“早安校园”节目的前主播

Listen, if you run into any problems.
我跟你说啊 拍摄时你要是有问题

During your segment, just throw it to me.
在你那接不上的话 只要转给我就行

I'll be your go-to gal.
我可以成为你的好搭档的

Honey, have you rehearsed what you're gonna say
亲爱的 你有没有排练过介绍自己业务的台词呀

about your business?
亲爱的 你有没有排练过介绍自己业务的台词呀

Rehearsed? I'm just gonna wing it.
还要排演啊 我可以张口即来的

No no, Bob, you're not very good at winging it.
不行不行 老公 你临场发挥一向不太好

Remember your wedding vows?
你还记得结婚时你怎么说誓言的么

"I like her."
“我 喜 欢 欢 她”

Honey, I was a little nervous.
亲爱的 那时我是有点紧张

And that was a long time ago. I'm gonna be fine.
可这都是八百年前的事了 我现在肯定没问题

Hey, mom, you have something on your face.
我说妈妈 你脸上好像有什么东西

Oh, where?
在哪里

Everywhere.
整张脸都是

Honey, you need to wear a lot of makeup on television.
宝贝 上电视是要画浓妆的

So that you're not washed out under all the lights.
这样你在灯光下才不会看上去太惨淡

The kids don't know this because
小孩们不懂这些

they're not in the media arts.
因为他们没从事媒体这行

I don't know how long it's been.
我是不知道您是多久以前

Since you've been in the media arts,
从事的媒体行业

But with hi-def you don't need a lot of light.
不过现在高清台直播都不打强光的

Oh, well, how will my makeup look in hi-def?
这样啊 那我的妆在高清下效果会怎么样

Should be interesting.
应该蛮有趣的

Okay, let's do this.
好了 我们开始吧

This is Rick Coleman,
瑞克·科尔曼为您报道

And I'm here with Denver's newest celebrity.
我现在与邓肯家最潮流的网络红人在一起

Who's been seen by, well,
有电脑的人们一定都很熟悉她的面孔了

pretty much everyone with a computer.
有电脑的人们一定都很熟悉她的面孔了

She's cute. She's funny.
她可爱又有趣

She's farty Charlie!
她就是臭屁查莉

Back to you, Rick.
话筒交还给你 瑞克

And here we are on our family reunion last summer in Aspen.
这张是去年夏天我们家族在亚斯本聚会时拍的

You were staying in a lodge?
你们住在木屋里哦

No, that's our cabin.
不是 那个是我们家的舱屋

Our lodge is on the other side of our mountain.
我们家的木屋是在我家那座山的另外一边

Dad, stop. You're making us sound like we're rich.
爸别说了 你说的好像我们家很有钱似的

We don't have our own mountain.
其实我们并没有拥有自己的山啦

We share it with another family.
是和另外一家人共同拥有的

Speaking of families, Teddy,
既然说到家人了 泰迪

when are we gonna get to meet yours?
我们什么时候能见见你家人呢

Uh, they're kind of busy,
哎呀 他们比较忙

So maybe next summer.
可能明年夏天才有空

Or the one after that.
不然后年好了

Okay, everyone, I have the news on in the kitchen.
大家听我说 我在厨房看到一个有趣的新闻

You have got to see these people.
你们一定要看看这些人

And when they saw what great work
当他们看到我在第一线的出色工作表现后

I was doing out in the field,
当他们看到我在第一线的出色工作表现后

they said, "Hey, we need her on 'good morning campus today.'"
他们说"我们今日早安校园就一定需要这样的人才"

Rick, you might say.
瑞克 你可以这样说

It was an offer I couldn't refuse.
这是我无法拒绝的工作邀请呀

If we could get back to Charlie...
我们还是回到查莉的话题

Why don't we talk to the proud papa?
不如来和这位骄傲的父亲聊一聊

Whew.
呼呼

Whoa, look, dad, you're sweating right through your shirt.
哇 老爸 你身上的汗都把衣服弄湿了

Uh...


You know, Rick,
瑞克 你知道

Something I find very interesting.
我发现了什么有意思的事吗

Is that cell phones have gotten so much smaller.
手机现在真是越来越小了

Back to you, Rick.
交回给你了 瑞克

So, PJ, you're the director of this little epic.
好吧 PJ 你就是这个小短片的导演

That's right, rick... director, writer, editor and voice.
对 瑞克 我是导演 编剧 剪辑 配音全包

I don't know what a producer does,
我不知道制片是干啥的

But I probably did that too.
不过那肯定也是我干的活

What are you doing?
你要做什么啊

Well, you just give it to me and I'll throw it back to you.
好了 你只要把话筒给我 我会把话题抛给你的

No, we're done.
不用了

At least let me throw it back to Yolanda in the studio.
至少我也可以交还给摄制棚里的尤兰达

No, I do that. Back to Yolanda in the studio.
行了 我自己会做 现在转回棚内的尤兰达

What is wrong with you people?
你们这些家伙脑子有病啊

I thought you'd enjoy that.
我就知道你们肯定爱看

You have no idea.
你可绝对想不到

What a family. The woman...
这什么怪家庭啊 那个女人

She looks like a circus clown.
看上去像个马戏团的小丑

Clowns are fun.
小丑很有趣呀

What about the big sweaty oaf? He was a piece of work.
还有那个汗湿大块头原始族 他也算搞笑

Oafs are fun.
原始族也很好玩呀

Where did they find these people?
他们从哪里挖出这些怪胎的

Mom, dad, stop, okay? That's Teddy's family.
爸妈 别说了行吗 那是泰迪的家人

That's a good one, Spence.
这笑话不错 斯宾塞

No, he's not kidding.
不 他不是开玩笑

Oh, but Teddy, you're nothing like those people.
可是泰迪 你跟他们一点都不一样

You're so poised and sophisticated and...
你这么稳重高雅

Excuse me?
不好意思

I said...
我说

I can do that because I'm a Duncan.
我可以这样做因为我也是邓肯家的人

I'm the product of the sweaty oaf and the crazy clown.
我是那个汗湿原始人和疯颠颠小丑的生出的孩子

Oh Teddy, I'm sorry. We didn't know.
哎呀 泰迪 对不起 我们不晓得

Oh, no no, it's okay.
哦 不用道歉 没关系

Yesterday I was embarrassed by them too.
昨天我也觉得他们很丢脸

And I even told them that. And then I came over here.
我甚至这样跟他们说了 然后我到你们家来

So I could pretend that I was one of you.
可以假装自己是你们的一份子

But I'm not. I'm one of them.
可我并不是你们 我属于他们

I sweat, I fart and I burp.
我会出汗 放屁 打嗝

You're not gonna do that again, are you?
你不会又来一次吧

No.
不会

In fact, I should probably get back to my family.
其实我觉得应该回到自己家人身边去了

In this, their darkest hour.
在这种对他们最艰难黑暗的时刻

Paul.
保罗

Oh, I'm sorry, dear.
对不起 亲爱的

I just wanted to see how the other half lives.
我只想体会下这世上另外一半人是怎样生活的

Oh.


Oh, man.
我晕

Hey, Charlie,
查莉呀 这下除了我之外所有家人都上今晚的新闻节目了哟

so everyone except for me was on the news tonight,
查莉呀 这下除了我之外所有家人都上今晚的新闻节目了哟

And now they're all watching it on the Internet.
现在他们正在上网看呢

That's right... the Duncans have gone viral.
没错的 邓肯一家现在已经被广泛传播成为当季最红人了

Oh my gosh I look like a clown.
我的天哪 我看上去像个小丑

Well, at least you talked.
算了 至少你还讲话了

And talked and talked...
对啊 讲个没完没了的

Hey.
别打击我了

I look cool.
我的上相很酷呀

See, that's the great thing about this family...
看吧 这就是我们家最和谐的一件事

We can laugh at ourselves.
我们可以毫不在乎地取笑自己

And hopefully you feel the same way.
希望你以后也会如此豁达

When you're older and realize
当你长大后发现到那个

"Everyone in the world has seen me pass gas."
“全世界的人看过我放屁”的事实

I'll get it.
我去开门

Hi


Hey
好啊

I just wanted to make sure you were okay.
我只是想来看看你好不好

Yeah, I'm fine.
嗯 我没事

I'm so sorry about my parents.
对于我的父母 我真的很抱歉

Wow, it is really nice
哇 难得听到别人这样讲 感觉真好

to hear that coming out of somebody else's mouth.
哇 难得听到别人这样讲 感觉真好

I was thinking maybe tomorrow we could study here.
我在想明天我们也许可以就在你家学习

It's a lot more fun than my house.
比我家有意思多了

Really? Or are you just saying that to be nice?
真的吗 还是你只想让我好受才这样说的

No, I mean it. It's always so quiet at my house.
不 我是真心这样想 我家总是那么安静

Over here it's loud and fun. And...
这里有喧哗但也有乐趣

full of different smells.
还充满了各种各样的不同气味

Okay, my house it is.
好吧 那就在我家了

Any chance of a sloppy Joe night?
有没有可能是牛肉酱晚餐

Oh, it'll be a sloppy something night.
哎呀 反正一定会有什么酱的

I'll see you tomorrow.
那就明天见

Oh hey, hold on a sec.
啊 等一下下

Hey, Charlie, this is my boyfriend Spencer.
来看呀 查莉 这位就是我的男朋友斯宾塞哦

Hi, Charlie.
你好 小查莉

Isn't he cute?
他是不是很帅

I hope someday you find somebody as great as him,
我希望有一天你也能找到个像他这么好的人

But it might be tough. So good luck, Charlie.
不过大概很难的 祝你好运了 查莉

Uh, nuh-uh.
不行 别看

Oh, father, that was lovely.
哦 父亲 您弹的真是动人

Your finger-picking is so delicate.
您在手指技巧上处理得太精巧了

Almost as delicate as that pomegranate.
你画的那副石榴静物图也是相当雅致 亲爱的

That you're painting, dear.
你画的那副石榴静物图也是相当雅致 亲爱的

Dinner in fifteen minutes.
晚餐在十五分钟内准备好

Tonight we're having coq au vin and white asparagus.
今晚的餐色是法式红酒烩鸡配白芦笋

Oh my, I still have on my afternoon pearls.
哎呀 我怎么还戴着下午茶装的珍珠链呢

Mother, the table is set.
母亲 餐桌已经摆设妥当了

How else may I help you?
还有什么我可以效劳的吗

Father, the horses have been groomed and fed.
父亲 马匹已经刷洗并喂料完毕

It would seem our child is full of beans.
看来我们的孩子吃了太多的豆子

Father, how you make us titter.
父亲 您真会逗我们开心

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.