RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
好运查理/查莉成长日记/Good Luck Charlie第一季第十四集 S01E14 Blankie Go Bye-Bye

好运查理/查莉成长日记/Good Luck Charlie第一季第十四集 S01E14 Blankie Go Bye-Bye

Amy and Bob are having their wedding anniversary. Teddy wants to surprise them. Charlie's blankie goes missing and she won't stop crying, Teddy offers to look for the blankie while Gabe takes the parents to the movies. PJ gets the cake. 艾米和鲍勃在他们的结婚纪念日。Teddy想给他们一个惊喜。查利襁褓失踪了,她哭个不停,泰迪提供寻找襁褓而被作为父母去看电影。菲尔蛋糕。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1qWqe6le 密码:xohv
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Uh-oh, Charlie, look at your tummy.
喔唷 查莉 快看你圆滚滚的西瓜肚

I think somebody's had enough pancakes. No no.
看来有人吃了太多的煎饼吧 不许再吃了

Oh my goodness,
哎呀我的天

Somebody loves her blankie.
看来有人太爱她的小毯子了

Whoo!
变出来了

All right, dad, now pull out your blankie.
好啦 老爸 现在该拉出你的毯子了

Sure thing, son,
当然可以了 儿子

Right after I drop you off at a military school.
等我把你送到军校去之后再说

Oh, hey, look what's gonna happen on Saturday.
哎呀 快看这礼拜六是什么日子

Oh, yeah, the truck from the thrift store is coming.
啊对了 旧货店的捐贈车会过来

And it's your wedding anniversary.
根本就是你们的结婚周年纪念日好不好

Right.
对哦

What time is the truck coming?
那捐赠车几点来啊

So how are you guys gonna celebrate this year?
那你们今年到底要怎么庆祝嘛

There's no better way to celebrate than the tax deduction.
最好的庆祝方式就是能报税少一点

We're gonna get from donating old clothes.
所以我们要去捐献旧衣服(注:加美税策用于慈善事业款可以得到退税)

Bob, remember the deduction from our tenth anniversary?
老公 还记得我们结婚十周年的时候减了多少税吗

Ooh!
强大啊

Guys, guys, guys, you know what?
兄弟们 兄弟们 你们看这样行不

I think we should do something for mom and dad on their anniversary.
我觉得我们得给爸妈的周年纪念日好好策划一下

Don't we do enough for them on mother's and father's day?
我们在母亲节父亲节做的还不够多吗

You never do anything for them.
你根本啥也没做过吧

Excuse me, I was born, which made them a mother and a father.
谁说的 正是我的出生才让他们成为了父亲母亲

My work is done.
我的使命算是完成了

Well, I think. We should surprise them with a romantic dinner.
那个 我想啊 我们可以给他们制造一次浪漫的惊喜晚餐

You're gonna make a dinner?
你也会做晚餐吗

I think we should surprise them.
那好 我是说我们要给他们惊喜

And order a romantic dinner.
以预订浪漫晚餐的方式也行

Then we can serve it to them like waiters.
然后我们可以做服务生伺候他们啊

Why do girl ideas always take so much work?
为什么女生的点子总是要我们干很多活

I get it.
我懂了

If we do something nice for them,
只要我们好好伺候他们

They have to do something nice for us.
他们就也能给我们很多好处

Like give us presents. Yes.
好比会买礼物给我们呀 说的对

Why can't we just do it because we love them?
为啥你们就不能想着是因为我们要恪守孝道呢

Because then we don't get stuff. Duh.
因为那样啥也得不到呀 笨阿姐

Today's all burnt toast
生活搞得一团糟

Running late, and dad jokes
就要迟到 爸爸在叫

Has anybody seen my left shoe
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到

I close my eyes, take a bite
我闭上双眼 咬口早餐

Grab a ride, laugh out loud
跳上车子 放声大笑

There it is up on the roof
哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上

I've been there, I've survived
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过

So just take my advice
所以请听取我的建议

Hang in there, baby,
宝贝 不要放弃

Things are crazy
世界有很多疯狂无奈

But I know your future is bright
可是我知道你会有美好未来

Hang in there, Baby
宝贝 不要放弃

There is no maybe
不要怀疑

Everything turns out all right
一切终会如你所愿

Sure life is up and down
生活有悲有喜

But trust me, it comes back all around
可是请相信我 坚持就有好结果

You're gonna love who you turn out to be
你会喜欢将来的你

Hang in there, Baby
宝贝 不要放弃

Hey!
喂 你们

Shouldn't someone go tell Charlie to shut up?
总该有人去叫查莉闭嘴吧

You know what? You give it a shot.
我看还是你再去试试吧

We've been trying all night long.
我们都哄了她一晚上了

And by "We" He means me.
说到我们 他指的只有我自己而已

Come on, I got up that one time.
谁说的 我也起来了一次的

And when you flushed, you woke her up.
你起来冲厕所 又把她吵醒了

But why is she so fussy?
可这孩子为啥这么闹心啊

We can't find her blankie. And we've looked everywhere.
我们找不到她的小毯子了 到处都找过了就是没有

Oh, that's ridiculous.
哎呀 真是可笑

She shouldn't need something to help her sleep.
她也不能总是要抱个东西才能睡着吧

What about your stuffed monkey?
你不也有个绒毛猴子么

Coco's different.
小可可是不一样的

Guys, what a horrible way to spend your anniversary.
爸妈 这样过你们的周年庆也太磕碜了

We should really get out of the house.
你们要准备出门了

Ow. What are you doing?
哎哟 你干嘛打我呢

Oh.
哦对了

Mom and dad, on your anniversary
爸爸妈妈 在你们的周年纪念日这一天

I'm taking you to lunch and a movie,
我要带你们去外面下馆子还有看电影

My treat.
算我招待你们

Oh, dad, bring your wallet.
哦 老爸 别忘了带钱包

You don't know what "My treat" Means, do you?
儿子你不明白“招待”那个词是什么意思吧

Okay, we'd love to go to a movie, kids,
好了 孩子们 我们是很想去看电影

But not when Charlie's so upset.
但也不能在查莉这么烦心的时候

I'll find Charlie's blankie and take care of her.
我会找到查莉的小毯子 照顾好她的

Now you two go out and enjoy some alone time.
现在你们俩就出去好好享受一下独处时光吧

On your anniversary.
在你们的周年纪念日这天

With Gabe.
还要带着盖比

And I know the perfect movie to see...
我还知道该看什么最赞的影片呢

"Star Exploders II: Ticking Asteroids" in three D.
《星球大爆炸二部:行星命运倒数》 3D效果唷

Hey, you know what? The critics hated that.
嘿 知道不 评论家都不喜欢那电影

That means it's gotta be good.
那一定就很好看了

Oh, yeah.
没错呀

Or we could see "The Willow Weeps Tomorrow."
或者呢 我们可以去看《为明天哭泣的杨柳》

What's that about?
那部讲的啥

It's a haunting tale of a young girl.
述说了一个少女的传奇人生

Who lives on a farm, plants a willow tree.
她是一个农家姑娘 种了一棵杨柳树

And grows up with dreams of becoming a ballerina.
之后她怀着成为一个芭蕾舞者的梦想渐渐成长

And then on the day of the big audition.
然后在最重要的一次试演时

She twists her ankle, goes back to the farm,
她扭伤了脚踝 只好回到农场去

Gets married and has a baby.
结婚生子

And do you know what she names it?
你知道她给孩子取了什么名字吗

Willow.
叫杨柳啊

I feel like we just saw it.
我感觉已经看完这电影了

And hated it.
味同嚼蜡啊

Oh, come on, guys. It's my anniversary too.
行行好吧 男子汉们 结婚纪念日也有我的一半啊

No no no, you're absolutely right.
不是这个意思 你说的很对

Look, we don't have to figure this out now.
要么 我们现在先别决定吧

We'll decide when we get to the theater.
等到了电影院再想要看什么好了

Okay.
也行

Okay.
行了吧

"Star Exploders"!
一定要看《星球大爆炸》

Charlie, I'm looking for your blankie. Please stop crying.
查莉 我这不是在找你的毯子吗 求你别哭了

Oh, look, it's your favorite show...
哎呀快看 开始放你最喜欢的节目了哟

"The circles. " They're the colorful singing shapes.
“圈圈”节目呀 是那些会唱歌的五颜六色的圈圈哟

That teach you about shapes.
会教你各种各样的 圈圈

I am a red circle, yes, I am
我是一个红圆圈 我就是圈圈

I am big and round and red.
我又大又圆又红呀

Hey!


Man, this is annoying.
晕 这太吵了

Oh, what's this I found? Is this your blankie?
哦 看我找到啥了 这是你的小毯子吧

I'll take that as a no.
看来你不满意呀

Let's take you on a walk.
不如我带你去散散步吧

That'll make you feel better.
一定能让你好受些

Yay!


Excuse me.
借过

Excuse me.
借过

Great, I think I'm the only woman in here.
真妙 看来我是万绿从中一点红啊

Hey, what about...?
不尽然吧 那不也是个

Nope.
啥也不是

I'm kind of getting hungry.
我有点饿了

Yeah, you know what? Let's eat.
说得对 我们吃点东西吧

Pass this to your dad.
拿去给你爸

Isn't this great...
这也太强了吧

Not having to buy that movie theater food?
根本不用去买电影院的食物

We're saving so much money.
我们省了不少钱哟

I guess I had a different picture in my mind.
跟我本来想像的略有不同

When Gabe said "Lunch and a movie."
一开始盖比说的不是“午餐和电影”组合么

I think he said "Lunch in a movie."
我记得他说的是“边吃边看”呀

Mom, do you have my milkshake?
妈妈 你有没有帮我带奶昔呀

Oh.


You know what? I think it's easier.
看来这样更简单

If you just stick the straw in.
不如你把管子插在这儿自己吸吧

Hey, the movie's starting.
哎呀 电影开始了

Really?
不会吧

Excuse me, could you take off your tentacles?
劳驾 你能把你那触手给摘了吗

Got the cake.
我拿到蛋糕啦

Whoa. What's all this about?
哇 这都弄的什么呀

Oh, it's the theme for tonight's dinner.
这是今晚主宴的主题布景呀

I turned the living room into a moroccan palace.
我把客厅改造成了摩洛哥宫廷风

So we'll be serving moroccan food?
我们要伺候他们吃摩洛哥食物吗

Won't that make dad gassy?
那不会让老爸肚胀气吗

Name a country that won't make dad gassy.
随便取个国家名又不会让老爸胀气的

Good point.
说的对啊

Are you still looking for Charlie's blankie?
你还在找查莉的小毯子吗

I can't find it anywhere.
哪儿都找不到啊

I thought I put it in that pile of dirty clothes.
我想是不是被我放在脏衣服篮里了

We have a dirty clothes pile?
我们还有个放脏衣服的篮子吗

Yeah, it's where your clothes magically go.
对呀 每次你把它们随便扔在地板上时

After you throw them on the floor.
就是那玩意儿可以将你的脏衣服神奇变消失

I hope you didn't put it on the donation pile.
但愿你没把它扔在捐献篮里

For the thrift store, 'cause that is long gone.
要是捐给旧货店 那可就扔的太远找不回来了

We gave her blankie away?
我们把她的小毯子给捐掉啦

You gave her blankie away.
是你捐掉了她的小毯子

We have to get it back.
我们必须去找回来

You have to get it back.
是你自己必须去找回来

Stop saying that.
你别那样说话啦

You stop saying that.
你自己别说啦

You know, I'm usually the one who messes things up.
哈哈 一般都是我在家捣蛋惹事的

But this time everything on my side of the operation.
可是这次我这边操控的一切

Is going just fine. See?
全部运作良好 看吧

"Bon voyage, Esther & Marty"?
“祝艾丝达和马蒂一路平安”

Oops.


You brought home the wrong cake.
你带错蛋糕回家啦

Can't we just tell mom and dad.
我们能不能告诉爸妈说

That "Bon voyage" Is french for "Happy anniversary"?
这个“一路平安”在法语里其实是“结婚纪念日快乐”的意思

What about "Esther & Marty"?
那这人名“艾丝达和马蒂”怎么算

Who cares about them? They're on a ship.
谁管他们呢 那俩人都上船旅游去了

Okay, we still have time before mom and dad get home.
行了 在爸妈回来之前我们还有一些时间

We can fix this.
我们可以整好这些乱子的

How?
怎么整啊

You drop me off at the thrift store.
你开车把我放在旧货店那儿

I'll grab the blankie while you go switch cakes.
我去找回毯子的时候你就去换蛋糕

Let's do it.
我们快去吧

Let's do it with Charlie.
还得带着查莉一起去才行呀

Oh!


Yeah!


That was awesome.
太赞了

And derivative.
山寨的吧

They did it in "Solar Troopers: Star Quest IV."
他们在《太阳骑警:星际探索者四》里已经这样搞过了

How many stars have to explode before this thing is over?
在这电影放完前到底要炸多少个星球啊

Ten thousand three hundred and sixty five,
一万三百六十五个

Or so they said in the chat room.
我听他们在聊天室里说的

Hey, mom, could you jiggle your purse?
妈妈 你能晃晃你的手袋吗

My shake's clogging.
我的奶昔都结块了

Honey, put your phone away. It's distracting.
亲爱的 把你的手机关了吧 那样太吵了

My phone is distracting from...
在3D版的银河系大毁灭场景下 你还嫌我的手机太吵吗

the three D destruction of the milky way?
在3D版的银河系大毁灭场景下 你还嫌我的手机太吵吗

Do you mind?
请别吵好吗

You were talking too.
你自己还不是在说话

About the movie, which is totally allowed.
为了电影欢呼 这是完全合理的

Oh, yeah?
合理是吧

Honey, honey, where are you going?
亲爱的 亲爱的 你要去哪儿啊

Out.
我要出去

Excuse me, could you move your flipper?
劳驾 你能挪一下你的鳍脚吗

I should go talk to her.
我应该去找他谈谈

Mr. President,
总统先生

Only you can give the order to explode the supernova.
只有您能下令引爆这颗超新星

May the galaxy forgive me.
愿银河系原谅我的罪过

Whoo!
哇塞

Excuse me, excuse me.
劳驾 劳驾

Hi, I donated something and I have to get it back.
你好 我捐了个东西 现在想要回去

Oh, dear.
又来了

Someone doesn't know what the word "Donation" Means.
有些人就是搞不懂“捐献”的意思

See, darling, when you "donate" something,
我跟你说啊 小可爱 这叫覆水难收 捐物不回

you "do not" get it back.
我跟你说啊 小可爱 这叫覆水难收 捐物不回

You don't understand how important this is.
你不明白那对我们有多重要

I accidentally gave away my baby sister's blankie.
我不小心把我小妹妹的宝宝毯给捐出去了

Your baby sister's blankie?!
你家小妹妹的宝宝毯哦

I still don't care.
关我鸟事

Did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed?
你是不是有起床气呀

I sleep on the futon. Mama gets the bed.
我是睡沙发的 我妈才睡的床

Can you help me?
你能不能帮我啊

I'm afraid it's out of my hands.
我看我也没办法

Everything that was donated this week is already on that truck.
这星期捐来的所有物资都已经堆在那卡车上要运走了

Leslie's dog-washing service.
莱斯利洗狗店为您服务

If your pooch is dirty, I'll make him purty.
要是你的狗狗脏兮兮 我可让它恢复柔顺滑亮

Side business. I'm also a life coach.
兼职工作 我还是个生存教练

Yeah, uh-huh.
可以啊 好的

Oh, I think I see it.
哎呀 我好像看到了

No, ma'am, we don't wash cats.
不行 夫人 我们不洗猫的

Cats wash themselves.
猫自己会洗澡

Uh-oh.
啊哦

Wait, no. Hold it, no.
等等 别开车啊 别啊

Boop boop boop!
哔哔哔

This is zaalouk, couscous,
这是茄香酱 库斯米面酱

Tajine, pastilla and harira.
羊肉锥炖锅 千层派 传统浓汤

Any questions?
还有问题吗

Actually, I do have a question. Is your name really Aziz?
我还真有个问题 你的真名真的是阿齐兹吗

It is on saturdays between five and nine.
这是在礼拜六的五点到九点时的名字

Tuesdays and thursdays I'm Raoul from El Gaucho.
礼拜二和礼拜四 我就是南美高乔饭店的拉乌尔

Oh, cool.
真酷呀

I'm also in the food delivery business.
我也做快餐店的工作

I work for Kwikki Chikki.
我在咕唧鸡店上班

You mean the guys who wear the rooster hat.
就是那些带着个大公鸡头帽子的人吗

With the cartoon beak?
还有个特别卡通的鸟嘴的

Where's your pride, man?
兄弟 你还有自尊吗

Gotta answer the phone.
我得接一下电话

Hello.


PJ
PJ哥

Teddy, what happened to you?
泰迪 你怎么回事呀

I went to the thrift store and you weren't there.
我回去那旧货店的时候 你根本不在那

I'm locked in the back of a truck.
我被关在卡车厢里头了

Ooh, this is cute.
哇 这件很靓嘛

Someone threw this out?
怎么还有人把这扔了呢

What? Teddy, I can't hear you.
说啥呢 泰迪 我听不到

Try going outside to get better reception.
你走出去看看信号能不能好点

If I could go outside, I wouldn't have to call you.
要是我走的出去 我也不用给你打电话求救了

Okay, I have an idea... why don't I go outside?
那好 我有主意了 不如我走出去好了

Can I hear you now?
现在能听到了吗

I'm locked in the back of a truck.
我被关在卡车的后车厢里了

Locked in the back of a truck?
为啥被关在卡车里呀

Teddy, how could you be so stupid?
泰迪 你怎么会这么笨的

Um, forget that question. I gotta go.
呃 当我没说 我先挂了

Wait, no. Wait, no.
别挂啊 喂 别挂

Um, yeah.
呃 对了

Charlie, hi.
小查莉啊

Can you open the door for me?
你能不能给我开门呀

Charlie, come here. Charlie, where are you going?
乖乖 到这边来 查莉 你要跑到哪里去呀

Charlie, Charlie.
查莉 查莉

Charlie, can you come here?
查莉 你倒是过来呀

Thatta girl. A little closer. A little closer.
好姑娘 再靠过来一点 再近一点

Charlie, no. No, not the food.
查莉 天呐 别动那些食物啊

Charlie, please. Please come here.
查莉求你了 到我这里来

Charlie, Charlie, hi, hi.
查莉 查莉 喂 喂

Come here. Come here.
过来 过来

Yes, thatta girl. Thatta girl.
对 好姑娘 好姑娘

A little closer. A little closer.
再过来点 再过来点

Ugh.


You can do that, but you can't open the door?
你本事那么大 怎么就不能开个门呢

Hey, honey, you're missing the whole movie.
亲爱的 你错过了整场电影啊

Yeah, that's kind of the idea.
是啊 我根本就不想看

What are you doing out here?
那你们怎么也出来了

The guy with the tentacles cut the cheese.
那个长触角的男的尽放屁呢

Yeah, it was the guy with the tentacles.
对 就是那个长触角的人放的

Honey, what's wrong?
亲爱的 你怎么不高兴了

I don't know.
我不晓得

I guess the truth is
我想如果我们能在结婚周年日这天更多地纪念一下会更好

it would be nice to do more on our anniversary.
我想如果我们能在结婚周年日这天更多地纪念一下会更好

We used to do special things.
以前我们都会特意庆祝的

Now we're eating onion rings out of my purse.
现在却在这儿吃我带在手袋里的洋葱圈

There were onion rings?
你还带了洋葱圈哦

But I thought we agreed
可是我以为我们以前说好了

we weren't gonna do anything special.
以后不用特地去庆祝什么

Yeah, I know. I know we did.
是啊 我知道 我知道说好的

So now you want to do special things?
那你现在还是希望要有庆祝活动吗

Well, it's better than doing unspecial things,
呃 总比无所事事的好

Like sitting in a theater full of forty-year-old nerds.
像是坐在一群四十岁的宅男中间看电影这种事还是算了

Hey, I'm only thirty six.
喂 我才三十六呀

Okay, you know what?
好了 不如这样

You guys go back and enjoy your movie.
你们回去继续看那电影吧

And I'm gonna go see "The Willow Weeps Tomorrow."
我就去看《为明日哭泣的杨柳》好了

No, honey, wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute.
别 亲爱的 等一下 等一下

Are you gonna want the onion rings or...?
你要吃那洋葱圈不吃

Here you go.
你拿去吃吧

Happy anniversary.
结婚纪念日快乐

I don't think I handled that very well.
我觉得这事儿没搞对啊

Ya think?
你觉得呢

Oh, man.
哦天呀

I should have planned something.
我真应该事先计划一下的

Well, maybe you did.
好吧 也许你有后续计划哦

What do you mean?
你说的是什么意思

Well, Teddy, p. J. And I are surprising you guys.
其实哥哥姐姐和我给你们准备了惊喜

With an anniversary dinner.
是一个周年纪念晚宴呢

It was all my idea, not Teddy's.
都是我的主意哦 没泰迪什么事儿

But I can let you take the credit.
可是我可以把功劳让给你啦

Are you serious? You'd do that for me?
你说真的吗 你这孩子为了我做的

Sure. Just remember me on Gabe's day.
当然可以了 只要把这人情记到盖比日的那天

What's Gabe's day?
盖比日是什么东西

Surprise me.
我就等着你给我惊喜了

Agh! An arm!
哎呀我的吗 一只手臂

My goodness, people will donate anything.
我的老天呀 现在的人还真是什么都敢捐

A little help here.
帮我一下吧

What are you doing in the back of my truck?
你在我的卡车厢里面干什么啊

Looking for my sister's blankie. And it's not in here,
在找我妹的小毯子啊 可是没找到

Although I did find this really cute top, see?
不过我找到一件很靓的背心 看哪

You know what would look good with that?
你知道怎么穿它最合适吗

Get out of my truck!
滚出我的卡车去

But I don't even know where I am.
可我根本不知道身处何处啊

You're in the driveway of my house.
你在我家的车道前

Mama always likes first dibs on my pile.
我妈最喜欢在这些旧衣服里淘第一手金

Wait, and you still have to sleep on the futon?
等等 那她还让你睡沙发哦

That just doesn't seem right.
那样可不太公平吧

Would you mind telling that to my mama?
你能不能帮我去跟我妈讲

Charlie, please open the door.
查莉 开下门好吗

Open window.
啊 窗户开着呢

Ha ha! Coming, Charlie.
哈哈 我来喽 查莉

This is so sad.
真是伤感啊

I know.
我知道

First she loses her man,
她先是失去了男人

And now her sense of smell.
现在又失去了嗅觉

Her problem is she loves too much.
她的问题就是她付出了太多的爱

I smell Oscar.
我觉得这片能得奥斯卡

But she won't.
可是她自己没有奖拿呀

What are you doing here?
你们来干啥

I was worried about you.
我当然是担心你咯

And our movie ended.
再说我们那部电影放完了

Ow!
哎哟

Look, honey, I wasn't gonna tell you this,
听着 亲爱的 我本来不想告诉你的

But I've got an anniversary surprise waiting for you at home.
不过我其实在家安排了一个惊喜纪念等着你呢

Really? What is it?
真的吗 你准备了啥

If I told you,
如果我告诉你了

it wouldn't be much of a surprise now, would it?
就一点不惊喜了 对吧

Oh.


I love you.
我爱你

Thanks for staying and watching the rest of the movie with me.
谢谢你能留下来陪我看完这场电影

Oh.


Okay.
好吧

Why do I have to stay?
我干嘛也要留下来啊

Because if you don't, Gabe's day is canceled.
要是你不留下来呢 盖比日就要取消了

What are you doing here?
你跑到这个厅来看什么啊

I have a heart as well as a brain.
我是智慧与心灵并重的

I'm not a robot.
我可不是没有情感的机器人呀

I wish I was.
其实我希望自己是

Hey, dad, do you want to switch seats?
老爸啊 你想不想换个座儿

So then I left Broadway.
我离开了百老汇舞台

I've never looked back.
挥一挥衣袖 不带走半片云彩

I can't believe I didn't find Charlie's blankie.
我真不敢相信自己仍然没找到查莉的小毯子

I could have sworn
我敢发誓

I looked at every single thing in that truck.
我已经把那卡车厢翻了个底朝天了

Were you even listening to my life's story?
你到底有没有听我述说我的人生故事啊

Does the name Patti lupone mean nothing to you?
你连皮特·鲁鲍的事都没兴趣吗(注:美国著名百老汇歌手)

I'm sorry, I just...
对不起啦 我只是

What are you sitting on?
你坐在屁股下的那个是什么啊

Just a little blanket.
只是一块小毯子呀

No, that's Charlie's blankie. Give me that!
不是吧 那个就是查莉的宝宝毯啊 快给我

Oh, there.
拿去吧

Why were you sitting on it?
你干嘛垫着它坐呀

How shall I put this?
怎么说呢

I have a medical condition known as posterial hydrosis.
我有一种病状叫做后位汗腺疏松症

What's that?
那是啥意思

Butt sweats.
就是屁股老出汗

Eww.


Well, at least I got it back.
好吧 不过还好我找回它了

Stop the truck. Back it up.
天呐 快停车 倒回去

Boop boop boop!
哔哔哔

Okay, look, before we go in I just want to say something.
好了 在我们进家门前我想先跟你说

Now I know I'm not always the most romantic guy,
我知道自己不是那种很罗曼蒂克的男人

But I should be, because you deserve it.
但我总该做一次 因为这是你应得的

Happy anniversary!
结婚纪念日快乐

Surprise!
惊喜哦

Oh, Charlie.
哎呀 小查莉

What happened?
出什么事啦

Ask dad. He planned the whole thing.
问老爸吧 这些全是他一手包办的

For your anniversary we'd like to serve you
为了你们的纪念日 我们愿意为您们献上

a traditional moroccan feast.
一场传统摩洛哥盛宴

But since that ended up on the floor,
不过因为酒宴都被打翻了

we bring you...
所以我们带来了

Peanut butter toast.
花生酱吐司

This is so sweet of you kids.
你们这些孩子真是乖巧

You know, I think this turned out to be
知道不 我觉得最后这还是成为了

a pretty great anniversary after all.
一次很美好的纪念日呢

I don't even mind that I'm sitting in couscous.
我都不介意自己正坐在库斯面酱上了

And now it's time for the entertainment.
现在是演出时间啦

Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you...
女士们 先生们 容我为大家介绍

The dancing Duncans!
邓肯家舞蹈团

Isn't it amazing how a little piece of cloth
是不是很奇妙啊 就这一片布

can make someone so happy,
也能让一个人这么开心

Even when it's covered in tire tracks and butt sweat?
即使那上面都是卡车轮胎味还有别人屁股上的汗

I'm gonna wash it after you fall asleep.
我会在你睡着后帮你洗了它的啦

But it's so funny, because we love our blankies so much,
不过最好笑的是 因为我们都这么依恋自己的小毯子

And then one day we forget all about them.
可是总有一天根本就把它全忘在脑后

And if you're like me,
如果你像姐姐我的话

you'll grow out of yours by the time you're five.
大概到五岁的时候就不再需要它了哦

Good night.
晚安

But if you're like Gabe,
可要是你是像你小哥盖比

You might bring it on your honeymoon.
那我琢磨着你大概要一直带着它去度蜜月也有可能

Good luck, Charlie.
祝你好运啰 小查莉

Hey, you know what? I'm kind of hungry.
喂 我有点饿了呀

Pass this your dad.
把这个递给你爹

Anything else?
还有别的吗

I had chicken yesterday. Got anything else?
我昨天吃过炸鸡了呀 有没有别的

What, no fixings?
咦 没有配菜吗

Hold on.
耐心点

Hey, honey, aren't you gonna have something?
哎 亲爱的 你自己不吃点啥吗

Oh, I almost forgot.
哦 我差点忘了

Okay,
为你效劳

Who ordered nachos?
谁点了墨西哥烤玉米片

That would be me.
是我点的

Shh.
嘘 轻声

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.