RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
好运查理/查莉成长日记/Good Luck Charlie第一季第十三集 S01E13 Teddy

好运查理/查莉成长日记/Good Luck Charlie第一季第十三集 S01E13 Teddy's Little Helper

Teddy is disappointed when she gets a B in English. She becomes obsessed with getting the teacher to like her. Amy offers to coach Gabe's basketball teams when Bob can't. Will she be any better than Bob? 特迪是失望的时候,她得到一个B在英。她痴迷于让老师喜欢她。艾米提供了指导加布篮球队当鲍勃不行,她会比鲍勃?

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1qWqe6le 密码:xohv
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

All right, class.
好了 同学们

These progress reports will let you know
这些成绩单会让你们知道

how you're doing in English so far,
自己在语文学习上的进步如何

and for many of you I use the word "progress" loosely.
我对你们很多同学可都是很口下留德地用了“进步”这个词哟

Please let it be an "A". Please let it be an "A".
让我得个A吧 让我得个A吧

Please let it be a "C". Please let it be a "C".
让我得个C吧 让我得个C吧

Mr. Gerkin, the fast food industry is booming
格尔金先生 对于你来说 快餐事业可谓蒸蒸日上

and offers a bright future.
也有着远大前程可以期待呢

This is great.
好极了

This is terrible.
糟透了

I got a "B".
我拿了一个B耶

So did I.
我也是啊

I can't believe I got a real "B".
我都不敢相信自己得了一个真正的B

As opposed to what?
跟什么相比啊

A "D" that I have to write another "D" on top of
本来以为是D啊 这样我只要在上面再加个D

to make it look like a "B".
就可以让它看起来像B了

Mr. Dingwall,
丁沃尔老师

can I ask you a quick question?
我能问您一个小问题吗

You just did. Goodbye.
你已经问了 再见

No, actually it's about my grade.
不是的 我想问的是关于我的成绩

I was kind of expecting an "A".
我本来期待能得到A的

"A"
在说A啊

the same letter that begins the words "annoying"
这正好就是“烦人”这个单词的首写字母

and "adios."
也是“再见”的首写字母

Can you just explain to me why I got a "B"?
难道您就不能稍微解释下为什么我只得到B吗

English is my best subject.
语文可是我的最强科目啊

Although my math and science teachers would argue with that.
虽然我的数学和科学课老师可能要为此争一争

Here's another one-- aloha.
再教你个夏威夷的再见 “阿喽哈”也是A打头哦

Today's all burnt toast
生活搞得一团糟

running late, and dad jokes
就要迟到 爸爸在叫

Has anybody seen my left shoe
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到

I close my eyes, take a bite
我闭上双眼 咬口早餐

Grab a ride, laugh out loud
跳上车子 放声大笑

There it is up on the roof
哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上

I've been there, I've survived
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过

So just take my advice
所以听取我的建议

Hang in there, baby,
宝贝 不要放弃

Things are crazy
世界有很多疯狂无奈

But I know your future is bright
可是我知道你会有美好未来

Hang in there, Baby
宝贝 不要放弃

There is no maybe
不要怀疑

Everything turns out all right
一切终会如你所愿

Sure life is up and down
生活有悲有喜

But trust me, it comes back all around
可是请相信我 坚持就有好结果

You're gonna love who you turn out to be
你会喜欢将来的你

Hang in there, Baby
宝贝 不要放弃

Hey, ready for your basketball game?
小伙子 准备好去参加篮球赛了吗

Do I have to go?
我必须得去吗

All we ever do is lose.
我们一直都是输

That is not true.
那可不对啊

Sometimes you forfeit.
有时候你们是丧失资格

Oh, honey, it's important to think positive.
哦宝贝 乐观自信是很重要的

True, you've lost eleven games in a row
确实 你们已经连输了十一场

and you're dead last in the league, but--
基本上在联赛里算是垫底了 不过嘛

I don't know where I'm going with this.
我也不知道想出什么好话来安慰你了

Bad news, Gabe.
坏消息 盖比

I can't coach your game today.
我今天不能给你们比赛当教练了

Just got an emergency extermination call.
刚接到一个紧急除害电话

What's the big emergency?
是什么大紧急事件呀

Ladybug infestation.
瓢虫出没

Aww.
好可爱

Oh, sure, one's cute.
那是 一只小瓢虫很讨喜

Thousands-- unspeakable horror.
成千上万那可就是极端恐怖的大灾难了

So I guess without a coach
那我看既然比赛没有教练

we won't be able to play our game today.
我们今天就不用比了吧

Hey, wait a minute. I can coach.
喂 等一下 我可以当教练呀

That's cute, honey,
哦呵呵 真是可爱的想法 亲爱的

but coaching's a little more complicated than you might think.
不过做教练这回事比你想像中可能要复杂一点点

Oh, honey, I can lose just as good as you can.
哎哟 亲爱的 我顶多也就跟你输的一样惨嘛

What am I saying? I can't coach.
我在说什么呀 我是不能去当教练

I have Mommy & Me with Charlie.
我还得带查莉去上亲子联谊会呢

I could take Charlie to Mommy & Me.
我可以带查莉去亲子会呀

Honey, that's cute, but Mommy & Me
亲爱的 真是可爱的想法 不过亲子班这回事

is a little more complicated than you might think.
比你想象中可能要复杂一点点

Actually, it's really not. You go ahead and take her.
其实 根本不复杂 你带她去参加就好了

All right, honey, looks like you're in.
好了 亲爱的 看来你决心加入了

Here's the playbook.
这是教练手册

Now this might be a little over your head,
现在要你记全有点太强人所难

so just do your best.
所以你只要尽力而为就可以了

Xs are our team. Os are the other guys.
攻组是我们队 守组是其他的那些人

Okay, the xs have lost eleven games in a row, right?
得了吧 攻组不是连输11场了吗

Right.
说的对

We're gonna be the os this week.
我们这礼拜就转型防守吧

Hi, Charlie, it's your big sister Teddy here.
嘿嘿 小查莉 你的泰迪大姐姐又在录视频了

Or should I say big failure Teddy?
不然我是不是应该说自己是个大废材呢

I just wanted to show you how sad
我就是想让你看看我第一次拿到B分数后的有多么悲哀

I look after I got my first "B".
我就是想让你看看我第一次拿到B分数后的有多么悲哀

And I just want to show you
而我就是想让你看看我第一次拿到B分数后有多开心

how happy I look when I got my first "B".
而我就是想让你看看我第一次拿到B分数后有多开心

Whoo!
喔哈哈

Sorry you had to see that.
真抱歉让你看到这个

I do not deserve a "b".
我不应该得到B的

I felt the same way.
我也是一样的感受啊

You know, I know why Dingwall gave me a bad grade.
知道吗 我知道丁沃尔老师为何会给我一个差分

He just doesn't like me.
他就是不喜欢我

You know, that could be.
要说 也真有可能

Whenever he talks to you,
每次他跟你说话时

he makes a face like somebody just cut one.
那张脸都好像有人刚放了臭屁一样

But it's not fair.
可这不公平啊

I never cut one. It's always Gerkin.
我从没放过屁 一直是格尔金在课堂上放屁的

So what if Dingwall doesn't like you? Who cares?
那就算丁沃尔不喜欢你又怎么样 谁在乎这个呢

I care. No one's ever not liked me before.
我在乎呀 我可没尝过被人不喜欢的滋味呢

I don't mean to be conceited,
不是我自夸

but likable people like me are liked.
可是像我这种讨喜的人就是到哪都讨喜

It's just a fact.
这就是事实啊

As long as you're not conceited.
只要你没那么自大就行

I know what I gotta do-- get Dingwall to like me.
我知道该怎么办了 我要让丁沃尔喜欢我

I know what I gotta do-- more dancing.
我知道我要做什么了 继续跳舞

I still got some happy left in me.
我身上仍然充满了开心的能量呢

You'd better watch out if I ever get an "A".
要是我得了A 你可真要小心些了

Hey, dad.
老爸 我回来了

Hey, how was Mommy & Me?
回来啦 亲子会玩得怎么样啊

It was awesome. The moms loved me.
真是了不起呀 那些师奶们可喜欢我了

I told them some jokes, made them laugh,
我给她们讲笑话 逗她们开心

taught them how to change their ringtones.
又教她们怎么设置手机彩铃

Did Charlie have a good time?
查莉玩得开心吗

I don't know. I wasn't really watching her.
我不知道 我都没顾得上看她

So? How bad was it?
怎么样啊 情况有多糟

It was terrible.
真是糟呀

It was terrible for the other team
对其他队伍而言真是太糟了

because we won! We won. Ooh ooh!
因为我们赢啦 赢喽 万岁

I don't believe it. Where's Gabe?
我不相信 盖比呢

He went out for ice cream with the rest of the team,
他和队友们去吃冰激凌了

right after they carried me to my car,
在那之前他们把我一直举到车子上

chanting "Amy! Amy!"
大声欢呼着“艾米 艾米”

Really, such a fuss.
真是的 小孩子就是大惊小怪的

Did the other team just not show up?
对手是不是根本没来啊

Oh, they showed up,
哎呀 他们当然来了

but they wish they hadn't. Kapow!
不过他们一定是后悔来了 被秒了

That's amazing.
真是不可思议啊

Actually, it wasn't as hard as you thought.
其实啊 根本没你想的那么难

I just told the boys to go out there and have fun.
我只不过告诉那些小男生就跑上场好好地玩耍吧

Did you at least use the playbook?
至少你用了那本教练手册吧

Absolutely.
当然了

The bench was freezing, so I sat on it.
那长凳太凉了 所以我把它用来当坐垫了

Hello. Hey, Angie.
喂你好 哦 安吉啊

Look, I'm sorry I couldn't make it to mommy & me--
不好意思啊 我没办法参加亲子会

you want to talk to P. J.?
你是想跟PJ说啊

I think he's here. Hang on a sec.
我想他在家 稍等一下

P. J.
PJ

Yeah?
怎么了

Hello. Oh, hey, Ange.
喂 哦是你啊 安子

Yeah, it was fun hanging out with you too.
对 和你们一起玩可有乐子了

That's hilarious.
太搞笑了

Oh no, you didn't.
哦不是吧 你们当真吗

You guys mind? This is kinda personal.
你们能回避下么 这可是私人谈话

By the way, did you see Linda's hair?
对了 你有没注意到琳达的头发

Right?
对吧

Hey, there's my winner.
哟 这不是我的小赢家嘛

Hey, dad.
老爸好

Congratulations.
祝贺啊

I mean, obviously a fluke, right,
我是说 虽然是个狗屎运 对吧

happening when your mom was coaching?
正好是你妈妈当教练的时候赢球了

But you know what? I think we can build on this.
不过你懂吧 我们应该可以在此基础上再接再厉

Yeah yeah. Dad, we need to talk.
是啊是啊 老爸 我们需要谈谈

What about?
聊什么呢

Have a seat.
先坐吧

Okay.
行啊

What's up?
到底啥事

These things are never easy.
这种事从来都不好开口

What things?
哪种事啊

Look, the team talked things over
听着 全队开了个讨论会

and we think it's in everyone's best interest
我们认为这样对所有人都最有利

if we make some changes involving the coaching staff.
就是说我们若在教练人员上做一些调整

The coaching staff? I'm the coaching staff.
教练人员 我不就是嘛

Yeah.
现在是啊

Oh, wait a minute.
喂 等一下

Are you firing me?
你是来炒我鱿鱼的么

After everything I've done for this team?
也不想想我为球队付出了多少心血

We wish you the best.
我们衷心祝福你万事如意

Oh, come on.
喂 得了吧

Oh, come on.
喂 不可能吧

Hey, give me another chance.
喂 再给我个机会吧

I can turn this thing around.
我可以扭转局面的

I think we're done here.
我觉得已经没必要再谈了

Oh, dad,
哦 老爸

would you send mom in? I have some good news for her.
你能把妈妈叫进来吗 我有些好消息要告诉她

Hey, Mr. "D".
好啊 D老师

Got a little present for you--
这点小意思请笑纳

some yummy homemade brownies, just 'cause.
是很好吃的自制巧克力饼干 因为啊

School district policy prohibits me from receiving gifts
学校有关行政条例禁止教师接受任何形式的礼物

which, judging by these, does not appear to be a tragedy.
就是为了以防如此情形发生

Well, I thought you might have a sweet tooth like me--
那个 我只是觉得可能你也跟我一样有口好牙

just one more thing we have in common,
不就是我们又多了个共同点吗

I mean, besides our ethnic heritage.
我是说 除了我们的种族来源之外

This should be good.
这话题不错

Dingwall is a scottish name, like Duncan.
丁沃尔是一个苏格兰姓氏 就像邓肯一样呀

I looked up your family crest.
我查了你的家族纹章

Did you know that it's two eagles in flight?
你知道那是两只飞翔的鹰吗

Miss Duncan, let's cut to the chase.
邓肯小姐 还是言归正传吧

You're here about your grade, right?
你是为了分数来的 对吗

You are one sharp scottish cookie.
你还真是位直白的苏格兰汉子啊

The issue is your oral book reports.
问题出在你的口头读书报告上

I work very hard on those.
我做得很努力呀

They're lifeless and dry,
你表达得很枯燥无味

and that's coming from me.
这就是我的意见

Okay, so I'll jazz them up.
那好 我可以让它更活泼一些的

Find a way to make the book come alive.
你应该找个法子让你读的书更生动起来

Put your energy into that
专心去做 而不是来拍老师的马屁

instead of kissing up to your teacher,
专心去做 而不是来拍老师的马屁

which I find shallow, insulting
这会让我觉得你很浅薄无礼 还有

and adorable!
可爱死了

What?


Honey, come on, let's go.
甜心 好了 我们要走了

Who-- who-- who is that?
这 这 这是谁啊

Who is that?
这是哪家的小可爱啊

That's my mom and my sister Charlie.
那是我妈妈和我妹妹查莉

Aren't you the cutest baby ever?
你是不是史上最漂亮的小宝贝啊

We like to think so.
我们很愿意这样想

And you look just like your mommy.
你长的真像你妈妈呀

If you're saying I'm the cutest mommy ever,
如果你是想恭维我是史上最漂亮的妈咪

I accept.
那我也接受

Teddy dear, I had no idea you had a baby sister.
泰迪亲爱的 我都不知道你还有个小妹妹呢

Teddy? Dear?
叫我泰迪 还亲爱的

Who is that? Who is that?
是谁啊 是谁啊

Who is that?
这怪胎从哪里来的

What are you doing?
你在干啥呢

I'm watching my book.
观看我的书呀

For your book report?
是读书报告的作业吗

That's right.
对呀

Aren't you supposed to, oh, I don't know, read your book?
你应该说是读书而不是观看呀

Teddy, get with it.
泰迪 学着点吧

Kids don't read anymore. You're so old school.
现在哪个孩子还会去读书呀 你真老套的上学方式

And if you don't read your book, you're gonna be
那你要是不好好读书 等你变老了

old and still going to school.
你就还得继续上学

Hey.
哪惹你啦

Sorry. I'm just a little upset
对不起 我烦着呢

about my conversation with Mr. Dingwall.
因为我和丁沃尔老师的谈话

He was telling me how boring I was,
他正在训我说我有多无聊

and then Charlie came in
然后查莉进来了

and he lit up like a Christmas tree.
他就像圣诞树被点亮一样蹦跶了起来

Well, there's your answer.
你看 这不是有答案了嘛

To what?
什么的答案啊

To getting an "a".
怎么拿到A呗

You should do your presentation dressed up like a baby.
你应该穿得像个宝宝一样去做讲演报告

You know what? I might have a better idea.
你这么一说 我倒是有个更好的主意了

And I'd love to hear it,
我是很想听

but the last of the Mohicans just took off his shirt.
不过最后一个莫希干人刚刚把衣服给脱了(注:美国小说《最后的莫希干人》)

Gabe.
盖比啊

Hey, honey, you coming to Gabe's basketball game?
喂 亲爱的 你会来给盖比的篮球比赛助威吗

What for?
为什么要去啊

Because you're his father.
因为你是他爹呗

Or has he fired me from that too?
要不然他也可以把我这个头衔给炒了呀

You're still upset about this coaching thing?
你还在为教练这事不高兴啊

Of course not.
当然不是了

Although according to the by-laws of the Denver junior
虽然根据丹佛市青少年篮球协会的正式行文条例

basketball association, article seventeen, section nine,
第十七条第九款规定

the team is not allowed to take a vote and replace me,
篮球队并不允许随意通过投票更换教练

but I've let it go.
但我不计较这些

Good.
那很好

Oh.
哎呀

Hi, dad.
你好 老爸

Gabe.
盖比

This is awkward.
真是尴尬

I didn't expect to see you here.
我没想到会在这里见到你

In my home?
这是我家耶

Gabe, honey,
盖比亲爱的

Is there something you would like to say to your father?
你是不是有话要跟爸爸讲啊

Yeah.
是呀

Dad, I'm gonna need the whistle.
爸 那哨子我们要用

Hey, ange. What are you doing here?
哎呀 安吉 你怎么来了

It's girls' night out.
今天是女友出游夜呀

Oh, you're kidding. Tonight's not good for me.
哎呀 你开玩笑的吧 今晚我真的不方便去

Actually, I'm here to pick up P. J.
其实我是来接PJ的

What's up, girlfriend?
哟 还好吗 女同胞

Ooh ooh!
唔啦啦 唔啦啦

Are you going out with the moms?
你跟那些师奶们出去玩吗

Yeah, gonna have some appetizers,
对呀 去吃些小菜

maybe do a little karaoke, just let our hair down.
也可能唱唱卡拉OK什么的 尽量放松一下

Actually, Jeannie rented a chick flick,
其实 珍妮还借了言情片的碟子

so we're gonna hang at her place.
所以我们决定去她家玩

A chick flick?
言情片

I'm good to go.
我一定要去看

Don't wait up.
晚上别等我了

Okay, that's just weird.
晕 这可真碜的慌

No, what's weird is that
才怪 真让人磕碜的是...

I coach those kids for half a season and--
我都给那些孩子当了一季半教练了

Oh, let it go, Bob.
得了 看开点吧 老公

Are you having fun out there, kiddo?
你在场上玩的开心吗 孩子

Mom, can you not see the scoreboard?
老妈 难道你看不到计分板吗

It's forty four to twelve. We're getting creamed.
比分是44比12耶 我们输惨了

Gabe, over here now.
盖比 你过来一下

What?
怎么了

We never should have fired your dad.
我们根本不该炒了你爸

It was your idea.
那不是你出的主意吗

Dude, I was hopped up on ice cream.
老兄 我当时只想吃冰淇凌而已

Well, it's too late now.
现在说不是太晚了么

Or is it?
也许还不晚

You know what you gotta do.
你知道自己该做什么了吧

What are you saying?
你是什么意思

I'm saying it's time to
我是说该是时候卷起裙角去炒了你老妈了

hike up your skirt and fire your mom.
我是说该是时候卷起裙角去炒了你老妈了

Hey, mom, we need to talk.
妈妈呀 我们得谈谈

Sure. What's on your mind, honey?
当然可以了 你想说什么呢 宝贝

These things are never easy.
这种事一向很难开口

You're firing me, aren't you?
你要炒了我 对吧

Yep.


Well, at least one of us is undefeated.
也行 至少我们其中有一个人不会尝到失败的滋味

Good luck, losers.
祝你们好运了 输家们

Hey, dad, old pal, what's goin' on?
嘿 爸爸 老伙计 还好吗

Let me guess--
我来猜一下哈

coach "fun" didn't work out,
快乐教练不再管用了

so now you're crawling back to dad.
所以你爬回来找你爹

Well, you know what? Maybe I've moved on.
那么你知道不 也许我已经看开不想管了

Fine. I'll go ask Nick's dad.
行啊 我去问尼克的爸爸好了

No no no. I'll do it. I'll do it.
别别别 我来做 我会做

Guys, men, come on, gather round.
男人们 兄弟们 过来吧 围成圈

Listen up. All right.
现在听好了

We're gonna pull together.
我们要团结起来拧成绳

We're gonna play as a team.
我们要真正像一个团队那样去打比赛

And we're gonna give it our all.
我们要付出所有努力

And then we'll win?
那样就能赢了吗

Not a chance.
想得美

But here's what we can do--
不过至少我们可以

we can go out there and we can lose with dignity.
上场好好打比赛 虽败犹荣

Lose with dignity! Lose with dignity!
虽败犹荣 虽败犹荣

Yeah!


Hey, guys,
喂 伙计们

come on back. It's only halftime.
都回来 现在才半场呀

"Animal farm" by George orwell.
乔治·奥威尔所著的《动物农场》

"Animal farm" is a story about what happens
《动物农场》这本书描绘了

when idealistic animals take control of their farm
一些很理想化的动物们怎样从邪恶的人类主人手里

from the evil human owners.
夺取农场控制权的故事

Oof.
没劲

Now I'd like to introduce you to some of the animals.
现在我要给大家介绍这些动物们

Meet snowball the pig.
来见见小猪雪球吧

Charlie's a pig.
原来小查莉扮猪猪哦

I've died and gone to heaven.
我要兴奋得上天堂了

Snowball, tell us about yourself.
雪球 跟大家介绍一下自己吧

Oh, I'm good-hearted
哦 我心肠特别好

and I believe that all animals should be treated fairly
我相信动物社会应该各生物平等

and share their property equally.
并且共同分享财产

Thanks, snowball.
谢谢你 雪球

Time to get back to the farm.
该让你回农场去啦

Bye, snowball.
再见 雪球

Bye.
再见

But all is not well on the farm,
但是农场还有很多麻烦事呢

because here comes--
因为现在要出现的是

Napoleon, the conqueror pig.
他就是领袖猪 拿破仑

I am a troublemaker.
我是麻烦制造者

I tell some of the animals they're better than others.
我告诉其中一些动物 他们比别的动物更优越

That's right, I'm a bad pig.
对 我就是坏猪一头

Oh oh oh.
照了照了照了

That is my new screen saver.
我要把这张做成新的手机屏保

But thankfully, Muriel the goat
不过幸好 山羊茉莉

calms things down with some of her words of wisdom.
可以用她智慧的言语平息事件

Come on, Muriel.
出来吧 茉莉

I'm gonna see what's keeping her.
我去看看她被什么绊住了

What's the hold up?
在这儿拖什么拖哪

Charlie's kinda gassy.
查莉好像是胀气老放屁

Might be those fish sticks we fed her in the cafeteria.
搞不好是我们刚才在小馆子喂她吃的炸鱼条有问题

They're talking back to me too.
现在我自己也觉得肚子不对劲儿了

Okay, I'd better wrap things up.
好了 我最好赶快弄完这个报告

Come here. Come here. Yes yes yes.
来吧 我抱抱 乖啊乖啊

All right. Okay.
乖宝宝 不哭哈

And here is Muriel the fast-talking goat.
现在出场的是讲话很快的山羊茉莉

Hey, kids.
哟 孩子们

Want to know what I have to say?
想知道我要说什么吗

Read the book.
去看书吧

So in the end the animals become
所以最后动物们都变得

just as evil as the humans they overthrew.
和他们推翻的人类一样败坏了

And now you can't tell the animals... from the humans.
你甚至分不清他们是动物还是人了

Thank you, everyone.
谢谢大家

Bravo, Miss Duncan.
精彩啊 邓肯小姐

You made the book come alive,
你的讲演使书本变得生动了

and in the most adorable way.
真是史上最可爱的报告呀

I'm-- I'm-- I'm so sorry.
我 我 我很抱歉

Ivy, help.
艾薇 快来帮我

Oh, here come the sticks.
天 她把鱼条吐出来了

Well, now it smells like an animal farm.
呃 现在这里闻起来很像动物农场了

Hey, mom. Hey, dad.
爸妈 我回来了

Hey, how was story time at the library?
回来啦 图书馆的故事会好玩吗

It was okay. We read "Everybody Poops."
还好啦 我们读了《大家一起来便便》那本书

The title kind of gives away the ending.
基本上书名就已经把故事结尾给剧透了

Did Charlie have fun?
小查莉玩的高兴吗

I don't know. We didn't sit together.
我不知道 我没和她坐在一起

Anyway, I'm gonna be taking off again soon.
还有我马上又得出门

Going out with the moms again?
又要和师奶们一起出去逛哦

No no, I'm done with that.
不是的 我对那个已经腻了

I'm glad you're over it.
幸好你还有腻的一天

Me too.
我也觉得

What was I thinking?
也不知我当时怎么想的

What do I have in common with a bunch of women in their thirties?
我和那堆三十多岁的女人能有什么好聊的啊

Mom, dad, this is Marge,
老爸老妈 这位是玛姬

the story lady from the library.
是图书馆的故事奶奶

We're going to tea.
我们要一起去喝茶

These are your grades on yesterday's final presentations.
你们昨天报告的成绩已经出来了

Mr. gerkin, fit yourself with a hairnet.
格尔金先生 你戴发网一定很合适(注:快餐店服饰卫生要求)

Miss Wentz.
温兹小姐的

Oh my gosh.
哎呀我的天

Miss Duncan, your grade
邓肯小姐 给你成绩单

and my dry-cleaning bill.
还有我的衣服干洗账单

Oh my gosh.
哎呀我的天

Two "B" s in a row?
一连两次得了B

What if my mom starts to expect this?
要是我妈开始指望上了怎么办

I'd better turn this into a "d".
我最好想办法把这分数改成D

Mr. Dingwall.
丁沃尔老师

Yes?
什么事

I just wanted to say thank you for my "A".
我只想谢谢你给了我A

You earned it, for creativity,
你应得的 因为你表现出了创造力

imagination and style. Nicely done.
想象力和独特风格 做的不错

Thank you.
谢谢

Now pretend that bell was a fire alarm
现在你就当那铃声是火警

and the flames are upon us.
已经火烧眉毛了 你就赶紧冲出去吧

Just one more thing.
就一句话

You know, I had this crazy idea
你知道吗 我有个傻不拉叽的想法

that the reason you were being so tough on me
你对我这么严格是不是

was because you didn't like me.
因为你不喜欢我啊

It's crazy, right?
我想的挺傻的 对吧

Because obviously you like me, right?
因为你肯定喜欢我的 对吧

Teddy,
泰迪啊

not everyone in your life is going to like you,
你的人生中不可能遇见谁都一定会喜欢你

and the reason may have nothing to do with you.
而原因也不一定和你自己有关

Doesn't mean you've failed.
这并不意味着你做人失败

Just means you're human. Okay?
只是表明你是个人 懂吗

Okay.
懂了

But, you know, you never actually said if you like me--
可是你从来没真正说过喜欢我

okay.
我走就是

Okay, if you like me, don't say a word.
好啦 要是您喜欢我 就什么也别说就行了

Goodbye.
再见

Ugh!
天杀的

Well, Charlie, no more fish sticks for you.
好啦 小查莉 再也不给你吃炸鱼条了

But thanks for all your help with Mr. Dingwall.
不过还是要谢谢你帮我度过丁沃尔老师那关

Because of you I got an "a". Whoo!
我得了个A 都是你的功劳耶 唔啦啦

And I learned that not everyone is going to like me,
我也学到了不是每个人都一定会喜欢我

and I'm okay with that.
我会适应的

I'm working on being okay with that.
我是在努力学着适应吧

But just in case...
不过我还是没死心

Wish me good luck, Charlie.
查莉 祝我好运吧

Go go go. Come on, come on.
走走走 快点 快点

Have you seen the team?
你看见我那篮球队了吗

They went that away.
他们从那边走了

Come on, come on.
快 快

Have you seen the--?
你有看见

Duncans.
这些邓肯家的

Still can't find them?
还没找到他们啊

No.


And I've searched the entire city.
我把全城都搜了一遍了

How was the so insanage done with Gabe
盖比这孩子的叛逆期到底要到什么时候结束啊

You know, when I was coaching we didn't have this problem.
你晓得吧 我做教练时可从来没这问题

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.