RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
好运查理/查莉成长日记/Good Luck Charlie第一季第十一集 S01E11 Boys Meets Girls

好运查理/查莉成长日记/Good Luck Charlie第一季第十一集 S01E11 Boys Meets Girls

When PJ meets a cute girl, Madison, at his new job at Kwikki Chiki, Emmett becomes jealous that they're spending all their time together. Coincidentally, Amy learns that Bob used to date Madison's mom Katherine. Teddy tries to help Gabe with his classmate Jo who is picking on him. 当PJ遇到一个可爱的女孩,在麦迪逊,kwikki Chiki他的新工作,埃米特变得嫉妒,他们一起度过所有的时间。巧合的是,艾米得知Bob使用日期麦迪逊的母亲凯瑟琳。泰迪试图帮助他与他的同学乔谁挑他毛病。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1qWqe6le 密码:xohv
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Cracker.
立体脆

Yes.
是的

Pickle dill.
腌青瓜泡菜

Good. And?
很好 还有呢

Cottage cheese low fat small curd a touch of fuzz.
低脂白乳酪 小盒装的 感觉发霉长毛了

Expiration date?
过期日期呢

Three weeks ago.
三个星期前

Amazing.
绝了

Yes!
赞啊

What's going on?
搞什么呢

We're playing "guess that snack."
我们在玩猜零食的游戏

And next year you can vote.
而你明年就可以行使选举权了

Hey listen P. J. I ran into a friend of mine today.
听着 PJ 我今天碰到一个朋友

He's opening up a new chicken restaurant
他正要开一个炸鸡快餐店

And he needs a delivery guy.
想找个送外卖的人

Dad you already have a Job.
老爸你不是已经有工作了吗

I'm talking about you.
我是在说你

Oh thanks but I'm already booked solid
谢谢啊 可是我时间都排满了

Between the school the band
奔波于学校和乐队之间

our snacking competitions.
还有我们这个零嘴比赛

I can't do it all.
我没法把这些担子全挑起来啊

I'm just one guy.
我只是一个普通人

One guy who delivers chicken.
对 一个普通送鸡块外卖的

Here's the number.
拿着电话号码

Hey Emmett if you want I might be able to get you a job too.
嘿 埃米特 如果你想要我也可以给你弄份兼职

Oh no thanks mr. D. I already got a job.
不用了谢谢 D先生 我已经有活干了

Doing what?
做什么

My dad pays me to stay out of the house.
我爸付我钱让我别呆在家里

Working right now.
人家现在可是在工作呢

Today's all burnt toast
生活搞得一团糟

running late, and dad jokes
就要迟到 爸爸在叫

Has anybody seen my left shoe
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到

I close my eyes, take a bite
我闭上双眼 咬口早餐

Grab a ride, laugh out loud
跳上车子 放声大笑

There it is up on the roof
哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上

I've been there, I've survived
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过

So just take my advice
所以听取我的建议

Hang in there, baby,
宝贝 不要放弃

Things are crazy
世界有很多疯狂无奈

But I know your future is bright
可是我知道你会有美好未来

Hang in there, Baby
宝贝 不要放弃

There is no maybe
不要怀疑

Everything turns out all right
一切终会如你所愿

Sure life is up and down
生活有悲有喜

But trust me, it comes back all around
可是请相信我 坚持就有好结果

You're gonna love who you turn out to be
你会喜欢将来的你

Hang in there, Baby
宝贝 不要放弃

Hey charlie I want to show you something pretty adorable.
嘿 小查莉 我想要给你看一件可爱绝顶的事儿

You and mommy are doing yoga together.
你跟妈妈正一起做瑜伽呢

Okay Charlie. This next move
好啦 查莉 看下一个动作

is called the warrior.
这叫做“勇士”

Charlie.
查莉

Mom lis to blame her farts on other people
妈妈总是爱把自己放的屁推到别人头上

But we love her anyway.
不过我们仍然爱她

Uh excuse me, mom doesn't fart no.
喂 不好意思哦 老妈我才不乱放屁呢

She toots.
老妈只排气

That was quite a toot you just cut.
刚刚排出来的这股气还真是响亮啊

Hey, honey, how was school?
嘿 宝贝 今天在学校怎么样

Good.
蛮好

Why are you wearing your hat like that?
你干嘛歪戴着帽子

Oh no reason. It's how I roll.
没啥特别原因 我就喜欢这样

Oh my gosh Gabe what happened?
哎呀老天 盖比你怎么了

Charlie and I were playing patty cake
我和查莉玩扔蛋糕来着

And things went bad.
我们没留神就这样了

Who did this to you?
到底谁把你欺负成这样

This new kid in my class... Jo something.
就是我们班的那个新生 叫什么阿乔的

Poor thing.
可怜的小家伙

Why do the big kids always pick on the little kids?
为啥大孩子们总是要欺负身材小的孩子呢

Isn't that the ice pack dad puts on his butt?
那个冰袋不是老爸用来垫屁股的吗

Eww.


Actually I think it's that one.
哦 看来其实是你手上那个

Eww.


What about broccoli? Dad hates broccoli.
不如用冰西兰花吧 老爸不喜欢西兰花菜

Which is why he'd use it on his...
所以他才会用那个来垫

Eww!


Oh no.
噢哟不会吧

Is dad's butt acting up again?
你老爸的痔疮又犯了吗

Who is it?
谁啊

Kwikki Chikki.
咕唧鸡外卖

Where every piece of chicken is grilled with love.
每一块鸡肉都用爱心烘烤

Hi.
你好啊

Hello?
你还好吧

Uh here you go.
呃 请拿好

Thanks.
谢谢

Keep the change.
不用找零了

EnJoy your Kwikki Chikki.
请愉快享用咕唧鸡

I think I was just grilled with love.
我觉得刚才自己被爱心烘烤了

Would you mind answering a few questions
您是否介意回答几个问题呢

For a customer satisfaction survey?
是为了我们的客户满意度调查

Okay.
好的

Did you find Kwikki Chikki service
你觉得咕唧鸡的服务

To be good really good or super good?
是好 很好 还是非常好

Really good.
很好

If a good-looking Kwikki Chikki delivery dude
如果一个相貌堂堂的咕唧鸡外卖员约你出去

asked you on a date
约你出去

Would his chances be good really good or super good?
他的机会是大 很大 还是非常大呢

Could you take off that cap for a second?
你能先把帽子摘了让我看看吗

Super good.
机会非常大

Freeze.
别动

Back it up and bring it here.
往后走到我这边来

Oh, Gabe, again?
哦 小盖比你怎么又弄这样了

Yes again.
对啊 又来了

Well did you at least hit him back this time?
你这次有没有至少回击他几下啊

I can't do that.
我做不到

Why not? You gotta take this bully down
为什么不行 你应该狠狠地把这小恶霸打翻才对

Give him a taste of his own medicine.
要以牙还牙 以眼还眼

That's the only way to get him to stop.
这是唯一能让他停止欺负人的办法

Just let me handle it.
就让我自己管自己吧

All right. Well you know what?
好吧 你知道不

If you won't do it then I will.
要是你不出手 大姐头我可就要亲自出手了

I will school this kid Teddy-style.
我要好好给这孩子立点“泰迪”规则

Whoo!
嚯嚯哈嘿

Whoa I need a manicure.
哎呀 我的指甲要修了

Hey P. J. Emmett's called a few times.
PJ 埃米特打了好几次电话来

Yeah I'll call him later. Oh dad I forgot to tell you
我迟点会打给他的啦 对了 老爸我忘了告诉你

My girlfriend... I love saying that...
我那女朋友啊 哎呀我真喜欢这种称呼

She told me something interesting.
她跟我讲了点有趣的事儿

She's your girlfriend already?
她怎么就已经是你的女朋友了

You've had one date.
你们不过才第一次约会而已啊

One amazing date.
那可是一次超凡脱俗的约会

One awesome magical fun...
精彩绝伦 妙趣横生

What did she say?
她到底说了什么

Who?
谁啊

Your girlfriend.
你女朋友啊

I love it when you say it too.
哎呀 我也爱死听你这样说起她了

She said her mom and you know each other.
她说她妈妈和你彼此认识啊

Her name used to be Katherine Davis.
她以前娘家名字是凯瑟琳·戴维斯

Katherine Davis?
凯瑟琳·戴维斯

Um...


That's not ringing a bell.
不太想的起来是谁啊

Boy I'd sure like to see your reaction
那我还真想看看 等你想得起是谁的时候

When someone does ring a bell.
会有什么惊人的反应

Who is she?
那女人是谁

She's the last girl I dated before you.
她是我跟你好上之前最后一个约会过的女生

I'm dating your old girlfriend's daughter?
我在跟你旧情人的女儿约会吗

I hope that's not gonna be a problem for me.
我希望这不会成为我以后头疼的大问题

Seems like it might be for me.
看起来是我要头疼才对

I'd like to hear more about her bob.
老公 你把她的事给我交待清楚

Oh look did I date a lot of girls before you?
哦 听着 我在和你一起之前跟很多女生玩过吗

Yes sure.
确实是啊

Did I leave a trail of broken hearts?
我难道到处留情伤了很多人的心吗

Absolutely.
绝对没错的

But you know what? It was all worth it
但你知道吗 这一切都值得

Because I saved the best for last.
因为我把最好的留给最后的那个人了

Oh.


Me too.
那我也是

And I can't wait to meet him.
我真等不及想见我那最后的一位呢

You did not just send me to voicemail.
不会吧 你居然把我转到语音留言去

Sorry.
对不起嘛

I'm expecting a call from my girlfriend.
我在等我女朋友的来电呢

You've been dodging my calls all day.
你一整天都躲着我电话啊

Hey good news Emmett. We just put in a doorbell.
告诉你个好消息哈 埃米特 我们家刚装了个门铃

What were you calling about?
那你到底找我啥事啊

To see if you wanted to hang out.
看看你要不要一起玩啊

Wish I could but I'm kind of busy right now.
我是很想去 可是现在我有点忙

Hey girlfriend.
好啊 亲亲女友

No I'm not doing anything right now.
没啊 我现在一点都不忙

Yeah of course I can come over.
当然了 我当然能去你那儿

You want to hang out Mr. D?
D先生 你想一起玩吗

We could play "guess that snack."
我们可以玩“猜猜零嘴”的游戏哟

I brought my blindfold.
我自己带来了遮眼布

What are you doing here?
你跑来干什么

Brought you lunch.
给你带午饭来啦

I already have my lunch.
我的午饭自己带着呢

Well give this to the nerdy kid
那好啊 把这送给帮你做功课的

who does your homework... yay!
书呆子孩子好了 真棒

Hey, Gabe.
喂 盖比

Hi Jo.
好啊 阿乔

Where do you think you're going?
你还想跑去哪里啊

That's Jo?
那个就是阿乔吗

Gotta go.
我得走了

You're the kid who's been pounding my brother?
你就是那个经常痛揍我弟弟的小鬼吗

But you're a girl.
可你是个小女孩啊

Yes and that's a chair. And that's a book.
是又怎样 这是椅子 那是书

Are we done now?
我们学完了没

Have a seat Jo. You and me are gonna have a little talk.
坐下吧 阿乔 咱俩稍微谈一谈

Okay.
行吧

Jo I'm here because I'm not happy.
阿乔啊 我来这里是因为我觉得很不高兴

And do you know why I'm not happy?
你知道我为什么不高兴吗

No but I bet you're gonna tell me.
不知道 不过我很肯定你会告诉我

Oh yes. I'm not happy
哦是的 我不高兴是因为

Because you've been bullying my brother.
你总是欺负我的弟弟

He's a boy so he can't hit back.
因为他是“好男不跟女斗”

But I'm not a boy.
但我可不是小男生

You don't scare me.
我才不怕你呢

Really? Well
当真么 那好

Do I scare you now?
你现在害怕了吗

No.
才不

Fair enough.
行啊

How about now?
那再看看这个

I can do that with pens.
我能轻而易举折断一捆钢笔

Okay I want you to leave my brother alone
总之我要你别再惹我弟弟

Or the next thing that gets snapped will be you.
不然下次要被喀嚓的就是你自己了

Now get out of my face.
现在滚远点吧

Does Gabe ever talk about me?
盖比有没有提到我呀

Ever since you gave him that fat lip
自从你揍得他变成香肠嘴以后

He's had trouble talking about anyone.
他根本没办法说一个字的

Does he have a girlfriend?
那他有女朋友吗

No and why would you...?
没有 你为什么要问

Wait a minute. Do you like Gabe?
等下 你是不是喜欢上盖比了

Eww that's disgusting.
唷 真恶心

Okay maybe a little.
好吧 一丁点

Oh so I had a chat with your little friend Jo.
跟你说啊 我跟你那小朋友阿乔聊了一下哦

Did she punch you?
她打你了吗

No.
没啊

Kick you?
踢了你

No.
也没

Okay well get this turns out she has a crush on you.
好了 反过来想想吧 她对你动心了

She does? Why does she keep hitting me?
真的吗 那为何她成天要揍我啊

Well she has trouble expressing her feelings
因为她不太懂得怎么表达自己的情感

And then she gets frustrated and lashes out.
所以她觉得很挫败所以用揍你来出气

So I get punched for being a hunk?
所以我被打是因为我是个大帅哥吗

Yep that's it.
可能是吧

She really said she likes me?
她真的说了喜欢我吗

Whoa wait do you like her too?
哇等等 难不成你也喜欢她哦

Eww that's just disgusting.
唷 真恶心

Okay maybe a little.
好吧 有一点

Hi Mr. Duncan.
好啊 邓肯先生

Hi madison.
好啊 梅迪森

P. J. 's downstairs.
PJ在楼下呢

Thanks.
谢谢

Bobby.
小包

Kitty-kat.
凯蒂猫

Look at you.
看你的样儿啊

Look at you.
也看看你的样儿啊

Look at me.
都来看看我好了

Hey honey. I'd like you to meet Kitty... Katherine.
亲爱的 我想为你介绍凯蒂 凯瑟琳

I'm Madison's mom.
是梅迪森的妈妈

Hi I'm Amy. P. J. 's mom
你好 我是艾米 是PJ的妈妈

And Bob's first wife.
也是鲍伯的第一个老婆

Can you believe our kids are dating each other?
你能相信我们的孩子们居然在约会吗

That's a crazy twist isn't it?
真是很深的羁绊纠葛啊 不是吗

Whoo!
喔喔

Well I've got to run. It was so nice to meet you
好了 我得走了 很高兴认识你

And so great to see you again Bobby.
还有真的很开心和你重逢 小包

Yeah. Okay.
哦 好的

Kitty-kat huh?
凯蒂猫是吧

Well I could come up with a nickname for you.
好啦 我也可以给你取一个爱称的嘛

Like...
比如说

You know it's really funny
其实这确实很有趣儿

'cause I'm thinking of a lot of nicknames for you.
因为我现在可是给你想出了一大堆绰号来了

Hi boyfriend.
好啊 亲亲男友

Hi girlfriend.
好啊 亲亲女友

Hi Emmett.
嗨 埃米特

Girlfriend.
某女友哈

You guys are rehearsing. Should I come back later?
你们俩在排练吗 我是不是最好等会儿再来

- No. - Yes.
-不用啊 -当然了

No we're just finishing up.
不用 我们就快弄完了

Aren't we?
对吧

We started five minutes ago.
我们五分钟前才刚开始的啊

It was a good five minutes.
那可是很有质量的五分钟

I feel like I'm intruding.
我觉得好像打扰到你们了

- No you're not. - Yes you are.
-不 你没有 -是的 你确实打扰了

I'll be upstairs.
我去楼上好了

Okay one two one two three four...
再来吧 一 二 一二三四

No Emmett stop.
不 埃米特 先停下

What?
咋了

I don't like the way you were talking to my girlfriend.
我不喜欢刚才你跟我女朋友讲话的态度

I don't like the way she's interrupting our rehearsal.
我也不喜欢她来打扰我们的排练

She has no respect for the process.
她对我们计划一点都不尊重

We don't have a process.
我们根本没订过计划

She doesn't know that.
她又不知道这一点

Everyone knows that.
所有人都知道的好吧

What's more important to you...
到底哪一边对你更重要呢

your girlfriend or this band?
你的马子还是这乐队

This band was just a way to get girls
弄这乐队我就是为了钓马子

Which I did.
现在我目的达到了

Fine.
好得很

Then this band is through.
那么这个乐队的使命也完成了

I'll take my drums and get out of your life.
我会带着我的鼓 从此离开你的生活

Someone will be by to collect my things.
有人会过来收拾我的物品的

Hey what are you doing out here?
嘿 你在这外面做什么呢

Just thinking.
我在想事情

P. J. and the Vibe broke up today.
PJ和感应乐队今天解散了

Oh well son it's hard to keep a band together.
哦 儿子你要知道能维持一个乐队的团结确实很难

And you guys did have some challenges
你们俩也确实经历过一些挑战的难关

Most of them musical.
大多数是有关音乐的

We'd still be together
要不是埃米特嫉妒我有女朋友

if Emmett wasn't jealous of my girlfriend.
那我们还可以继续在一起啊

Son you've been spending an awful lot of time with Madison.
儿子啊 你和梅迪森腻在一起的时间多得吓死人

Now did you ever consider that maybe Emmett feels rejected?
你有没有想过也许埃米特感觉被排斥了

By my girlfriend?
被我的女朋友吗

By you.
是被你啊

Because I have a girlfriend.
就因为我有了女朋友

Because you've been ignoring him.
因为你忽视了他

Because of my girlfriend.
因为我的女朋友呗

P. J. I'm ready to break up with you.
PJ 我也快要跟你崩了

Son you can't let a girl
儿子 你不应该让姑娘

Come between you and your best friend.
介入到你和你最好朋友的友谊之间

But Madison's softer and smells better than Emmett.
但梅迪森比埃米特更温柔芬芳啊

Look trust me on this okay?
听着 相信我 好吗

I nearly made the same mistake
以前我也几乎犯过同样的错误

When I was dating Madison's mom.
那时我在跟梅迪森她妈妈约会呢

Really? What happened?
真的吗 发生过什么事

Katherine was too clingy
凯瑟琳太黏人了

Too demanding.
有太多的需要

She came between me and my friends
她总是插在我和我的朋友们之间

So I did what I had to do...
所以最终我做了该做的事情

Let her go
放她离开

Said goodbye
说声再见

No more Bobby love for her.
再也不是她的亲亲小包了

Bobby love? That's what she called you?
亲亲小包 她是这样叫的你啊

Oh you know it.
哦 你懂的

Um that one we don't need to share with your mom.
这段往事我们没必要告诉你妈

This is weird. I don't usually get invited
真是古怪 一般那些被我揍过的孩子家

To play dates with the kids I beat up.
不会邀请我过来玩的

About that... I talked to Gabe
关于那个嘛 我跟盖比聊过了

And turns out he kinds of likes you too.
我发现他也算是喜欢你

He does?
他真的吗

Why are you clenching your fist?
你为什么要捏紧拳头呢

I feel like punching someone.
我感觉到那种想揍人的兴奋

Okay well we need to work on
好了 我们先要来解决这个问题

how you express yourself with boys.
要教你怎么向男孩们表达自己的感情

Why don't we try a little role-playing okay?
不如我们来玩一下角色表演小游戏

I'll be Gabe. You'll be you.
我来当盖比 你就当你自己

Okay.
好吧

So let's pretend we run into each other at school.
那我们就假装是在学校里碰到啦

- Hi Jo. - Hi gabe.
-嗨 阿乔 -嗨 盖比

I like your jacket.
你的外套很好看哟

Well somebody knows karate.
看来某人的空手套功夫不错啊

Sorry. It was a reflex.
对不起 这是条件反射

Let me try again.
让我再来一次吧

Okay but this time
是可以 不过再来一次的时候

Let's keep our hands to ourselves okay?
我们都动口不动手 好不

Got it.
知道啦

Okay. Hi Jo.
好的 嗨 阿乔

Hi Gabe.
嗨 盖比

Want to sit with me at lunch?
午饭时要不要和我坐一起呢

Yah!
看招

I see you found a loophole.
看来你钻了个语法漏洞

You didn't say anything about the feet.
你又没说不能动脚

And now you've learned the word "loophole."
而你现在也学会这个单词“漏洞”了

Now try this time
好再来试一次

With no hands and no feet
不许动手也不许动脚

Or anything else you could hit me with.
任何你能用来打我的东西都不行

Got it.
知道啦

Hi Jo. You look nice.
嗨 阿乔 你看上去很漂亮

Very good Jo.
很好 阿乔

You clenched your fist and then you unclenched.
你捏紧了拳头又松开了

That is called progress.
这就是进步啊

Feels weird without hitting
不打人总觉得怪怪的

But I kind of like it.
但我也有点喜欢这样

What is she doing here?
她在这里干什么

No no it's okay. You have nothing to worry about.
不要紧的啦 你不用担心

Right Jo?
对吗 阿乔

Right.
嗯 对

Hey Gabe. You look nice.
你好 盖比 你看上去蛮不错

What?


She gave you a compliment. Say something nice back.
她称赞你了 赶快也回她一些好话呀

Uh...


Your hair looks softer than your fists?
你的头发比你的拳头更柔软呀

Thanks.
谢谢

Why don't you two hang out for a while?
你们俩个小朋友不如一起玩一会儿吧

I'll be upstairs trying to decide
我会在楼上考虑一下

If I should apply ice or heat.
我到底是要用冰敷还是热敷

So what do you like to do?
那你喜欢玩什么

I like monster trucks
我喜欢玩怪物卡车

Mixed martial arts and dolls.
混合格斗术 还有洋娃娃

You like video games?
你喜欢玩电动游戏吗

What do you got?
你都有什么游戏啊

"Galaxy of Death."
死亡银河系

Is it violent?
是不是暴力级别的

Level two comes with the barf bags.
打到二级就有呕吐袋道具了

It's really fun.
真是好玩极了

You had me at barf bag.
你用呕吐袋这招套牢我了

Hey what are you doing here?
咦 你来做什么

I'm between deliveries
我正在送外卖途中

But I really wanted to say something to you.
不过我真的想跟你说些事

First I'm like totally psyched that you're my girlfriend.
第一 我真的由衷地开心你是我的女朋友

Great. Anything else?
那很好啊 还有呢

Well yeah. I was just thinking
那个 我在想啊

That we should be spending a little less time together
我们是不是可以减少一些相处的时间呢

You know so we still have time for friends.
这样我们可以留一些时间给各自的朋友

Works for me.
我同意

Not starting right now. Madison what's going on?
又不是要现在就开始 梅迪森 怎么回事啊

Nothing.
没什么

Gotta get to work babe.
我得去工作了 宝贝

Who's that?
那是谁

Nobody.
没人啊

See you later babe.
下次见 宝贝

Nice hat.
帽子很赞

Thanks.
多谢

You too.
你的也不赖

Who was that?
那人是谁啊

Just the pizza delivery guy.
只是来送披萨外卖的

Really? Don't they usually deliver pizzas
是吗 他们不是应该

To your house not from your house?
把披萨送到你家 而不是从你家送出去啊

I don't...
我不是

And don't they usually not kiss the customers
他们也不会去亲顾客

And call them "babe"?
还管顾客叫做“宝贝”吧

You were cheating on me with Pizza Pirate.
你瞒着我和海盗披萨店的人搞上了

No actually I was cheating on Pizza Pirate
错了 其实我是瞒着海盗披萨男

With kwikki chikki.
和咕唧炸鸡男搞上了

That's it. We're through.
那够了 咱俩完了

Are you breaking up with me?
你是要和我分手吗

Unless you promise never to see him again.
除非你答应我再也不见那个人

Yeah we should probably break up.
那我们还是分手好了

He gave me a whole bunch of coupons.
他送给我了一大堆的优惠券呢

Get off me! Help! Ow!
放开我 救命啊 哎哟

Jo what are you doing?
阿乔 你在干什么啊

This is not the way to express yourself.
这可不是表达情感的好办法

This is not about me liking Gabe.
这和我喜欢盖比没什么关系

This is about him cheating at "Galaxy of Death."
这是因为他在死亡银河系游戏里作弊

I didn't cheat.
我没作弊啊

Get this whacko off me!
快把这疯子从我身上弄走

Come on Jo get off him.
够了 阿乔 快放开他

Let go. Let go.
松手 松手

Whoa!
哇呀

You want some of this?
你也想试试这滋味吗

Hey Charlie.
嘿 查莉啊

Well today was a bad day for the Duncan kids.
今天真是邓肯家孩子们的倒霉日子

We learned that sometimes love hurts.
我们学到了 有时候爱会伤害别人

No kidding. Jo dislocated my shoulder.
不是开玩笑的 阿乔弄伤了我的肩膀

Madison dislocated my heart.
梅迪森伤了我的心

Well maybe love gets easier as we get older.
好吧 也许等我们再长大一些再去爱会更容易些

Honey it's no Kitty-kat but at least it's a nickname.
亲爱的 也许这个不像凯蒂猫 可至少也是个昵称啊

Amy-potomus?
小胖艾米吗

Well when you say it like that...
好了 其实你这样说感觉根本不对嘛

Or maybe love never gets easier.
也许 爱从来就不简单

Then again you might be the one to figure that out.
看来你又一次将要成为我们之中能解决这问题的人了

Good luck with that Charlie.
祝你好运了 查莉

Hi.


Heard about your breakup.
我听说你和女友分手了

Who told you?
谁告诉你的

I saw you change your online status
我看到你更改了网上微博状态啊

From "in a relationship" to "dumped."
从“谈恋爱”变成“被甩了”

Bring it here.
到哥们儿这儿来抱抱吧

It hurts so much.
我真的被伤得很深啊

I know. Emmett's here.
我懂的 埃米特在这里呢

Let it out.
都哭出来吧

And ignore my last voicemail.
还有别去听我最后的语音留言了

- What? - No no no no.
-什么 -没啥 没啥 没啥

Hey Gabe. Nice backpack.
嗨 盖比 书包不错

What do you want Jo?
你又想干什么 阿乔

I think I was pretty clear. I want your backpack.
我想我表示得很清楚了啊 我想要你的书包

No.
不行

I'm sorry did you just say no?
不好意思 你刚才是说不了吗

You heard me.
没错

You're not bullying me anymore.
你再也不能欺负我了

What you're gonna sic your sister on me again?
怎样啊 你还能再打发你的姐姐来对付我吗

I'm not afraid of her.
我又不怕她

I have more than one sister.
我可不止只有一个姐妹啊

And that's after only one karate lesson.
来看看她刚上了一堂空手道课的成果吧

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.