RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第一季 第二十集 S01E20 The One with the Evil Orthodontist / 风流牙医

老友记/六人行/Friends 第一季 第二十集 S01E20 The One with the Evil Orthodontist / 风流牙医

The gang become annoyed after they discover someone is spying on them from the building across the street. Rachel and Barry start dating again, even though he is engaged to Mindy. Chandler goes crazy when a girl he likes doesn't return his phone calls. 刚成为烦恼后,他们发现有人在监视他们从街对面的大楼。瑞秋和巴里开始约会,虽然他从事的是明蒂。钱德勒发狂了,当他喜欢一个女孩不回他的电话。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

I can't believe you would actually say that.
真不敢相信你会这么说

I would much rather be Mr. Peanut than Mr. Salty.
我宁可当花生先生 也不当盐先生

No way. Mr. Salty is a sailor, all right?
不会吧,盐先生是个水手哦

He's gotta be, like, the toughest snack there is.
他一定是最强悍的零食

I don't know. You don't wanna mess with corn nuts.
难说,不要惹到玉米坚果

They're crazy.
他们是疯子

Oh, my God. Oh, my God. You gotta come see this.
我的天,我的天 你们快过来看

There's some creep out there with a telescope.
有一个嗯心的人拿着望远镜

I can't believe it. He's looking right at us.
真不敢相信 他居然直接向我们这边看

Oh, that is so sick.
真是有病

I feel violated.
我有被强奸的威觉

And not in a good way.
而且是不太好的那种

How can people do that?
为什么有人能这么做?

Oh, you guys, look. Ugly Naked Guy got gravity boots.
你们看,丑胖子买了一双倒立鞋

I'm telling you, years from now, school children will study it...
我告诉你们 多年后,小学生都会把这佃…

...as one of the greatest first dates of all time.
当作史上最棒的第一次约会来研究

It was unbelievable.
顺利到不可思议

We could totally be ourselves. We didn't have to play any games.
我们非常的自在 不需要耍心机

- So have you called her yet? - Let her know I like her? Are you insane?
一你打电话给她了吗? 一让她知道我喜欢她?你疯了吗?

Guys. It's gross.
你们男生真差劲

It's the next day. How needy do I wanna seem?
才过一天而已 你要我看起来很黏人吗?

I'm right. Right?


- Let her dangle. - Yeah, definitely.
一我说的对,对吧? 一吊她胄口

Oh.


I can't believe my parents are pressuring me...
真不敢相信我爸妈 给我压力…

...to find one of you people.
要我找你们这种人

God. Come on. Just do it.
天啊,直接打个电话吧

Call her. Stop being so testosterone-y.
打给她,少一副睾丸素高涨的样子

Which, by the way, is the real San Francisco treat.
那是旧金山的特产

- I got her machine. - Her answering machine?
一是机器 一她的答录机?

No, interestingly enough, her leaf blower picked up.
不是,是她的扫叶机接的

So, um, why didn't you say anything?
那你怎么不留话?

Oh, no, no, no. Last time I left a spontaneous message...
不,不,不 上次我毫无准备就留言…

...I ended up using the phrase, "Yes, indeed-io."
结果讲出〝木有温题〞这种蠢话

MONICA: Look, it's Rachel and Barry. No, no, don't everybody look at once.
你们看,是瑞秋和巴瑞 大家不要一起回头看

- Okay, okay. What's going on? - Okay, they're just talking.
一好啦好啦,是怎么回事? 一他们在讲话

Yeah, well, does he look upset?
她看起来有没有很生气?

Does he look like he was just told to shove anything?
他看起来是不是 被狠揍过一顿?

No. No, actually, he's smiling.
没有,他在微笑

Oh, my God. Don't do that.
天啊,不要那样

What? What? What?
怎么了?怎么了?怎么了?

That man across the street just kicked that pigeon.
对面有个男人踢了鸽子一脚

Oh.


And basically, that's how a bill becomes a law.
基本上,提案就是这样成为法案的

GROUP: Oh.


- See? Hey, Rach. - Hey.
一知道了吗?嘿,瑞秋 一嘿

How'd it go?
你们还好吧?

You know, it was, uh... It was actually really great.
说真的,成觉还真好

Took me to lunch at the Russian Tea Room.
他带我去俄国茶坊吃午餐

I had that chicken, you know, where you poke it and butter squirts out.
我吃的鸡肉,一趣就有奶油流出来

Not a good day for birds.
乌类今天很衰

And then we took a walk to Bendel's.
然后我们去逛百货公司

And I told him not to, but he got me a little bottle of Chanel.
我叫他不要买 但他还是买给我一小瓶香奈儿香水

That's nice. Now was that before or after you told him...
很好,那是你在跟他说…

...to stop calling, stop sending you flowers and to generally leave you alone, huh?
别再打电话、送花 不要再烦你之前还是之后?

Right. Well, we never actually got to that.
嗯,那个我们一直没提到

Oh, it was just so nice to see him again, you know? It was...
再跟他出去,威觉真好 你们知道吗?感觉…

It was comfortable and it was familiar.
就是很舒服、熟悉

It was just nice.
感觉真好

That's "nice" twice.
感觉真好两次了

Rachel, what's going on?
喘秋,这到底是怎么回事?

Isn't this the same Barry who you left at the altar?
他不是同样那个 被你逃婚的巴端吗?

Duh. Where have you been?
你都跑去哪里了?

Yeah, but it was different with him today.
是啊,可是他今天不一样

He wasn't, like, Orthodontist Guy, you know?
他今天不是那个讨人厌的牙医

I mean, we had fun. Is there anything wrong with that?
我们很愉快 这有什么不对吗?

Yes.


- Why? - I have my reasons.
一为什么? 一我有我的理由

Okay, how about the fact that he's engaged to another woman...
他其实已经订婚了 而未婚妻冈j好是…

...who just happens to be your ex-best friend?
你以前的手帕交,这没关系吗?

All right. All right, all right, all right. I know it's stupid.
好啦,好啦,好啦,好啦 我知道这样做很蠢

I'll go see him this afternoon and I will just put an end to it.
我今天下午去看他 然复结束这整件事

Wow.


- Wow. - Ha, ha.


Yeah.
对啊

I'm not crazy, right? I mean, it was never like that.
我没疯吧? 以前都不是这样的

No, it wasn't.
你没疯,以前不是这样的

Oh. It was so nice having this little sink here.
这里有个小水槽真好

"Oh, Danielle, I wasn't expecting the machine.
〝丹妮儿 我没想到答录机会接起来

Give me a call when you get a chance."
有空的话,打电话给我〞

Bye-bye.
再见

Oh, God.
天啊

That's what you've been working on for the past two hours?
练习两个小时 只说得出这样?

Hey, I've been honing.
喂,我一直在修改好吗

What was with the dishes?
为什么要有盘子声?

Oh, uh, I wanted her to think I might be in a restaurant...
我要她以为我在餐厅里…

...you know, I might have some kind of life.
我也有自己的娱乐生活

Like I haven't been sitting around here honing for the last two hours?
总不能让她觉得 我已经练习了两个小时吧?

He's doing it again. The guy with the telescope.
又来了,那个望远镜男

PHOEBE: Oh, my God.
我的天啊

Oh. Go away. Stop looking in here!
走开,不要再看这边了!

Great. Now he's waving back.
好极了,现在他也在跟我们挥手

We gotta do something about that guy.
我们要想办法对付那男的

This morning, I caught him looking into our apartment.
今天早上 他在窥探我们家,被我抓到

It creeps me out. I feel like I can't do stuff.
我吓一跳 现在好像什么都不能做了

What kind of stuff?
你都做些什么?

Will you grow up? I'm not talking about sexy stuff...
成熟一点好不好? 我说得不是什么性感的事…

...but, like, when I'm cooking naked.
我只不过是煮饭时全裸而已

You cook naked?
你煮饭时全裸?

Yeah, toast, oatmeal. Nothing that spatters.
对啊,吐司、麦月粥 不会溅出来的食物

What are you looking at me for? I didn't know that.
你们看我干嘛?我又不知道

What's the matter?
怎么了?

Oh, I just... Oh, Barry, this was not good.
我只是… 巴瑞,这样不好

No, it was. It was very, very good.
不,那成觉非常非常好

- What about Mindy? - Oh, way better than Mindy.
一那敏蒂呢? 一比跟敏蒂好太多了

No, not that. I mean, what about you and Mindy?
不是,我是说 你跟敏蒂怎么办?

Oh. If you want, I'll just break it off with her.
如果你愿意,我去跟她退婚

No. No, no, no.
不,不,不,不

No, don't do that. Not for me.
不,不要那样 不要因为我退婚

BERNICE: Dr. Farber, Bobby Rush is here for his adjustment.
法柏医生,巴比洛许 已经来调整牙套

Thanks, Bernice.
谢谢你,柏妮丝

Let's go away this weekend.
我们这个周末去远一点的地方吧

Oh, Barry. Come on. This is all way too...
巴瑞,拜托,这太…

No, we can go to Aruba.
不,我们可以去阿鲁巴岛

When I went there on what would've been our honeymoon...
当我去那里 本来是我们蜜月要去的地方…

...it was, uh... It was really nice. You would've liked it.
那里真的很美,你会很喜欢的

I had a bra.
我的胸罩呢?

Hey, Dr. Farber.
法柏医生

All right, Miss Green, everything looks fine.
好,葛林小姐 一切看起来都很好

Yep, I think we're starting to see some real progress here.
我想我们已经看到一点进展了

- What? - I'm 12, I'm not stupid.
一怎么? 一我12岁,不代表我很笨

- Can I use your phone? - Yeah.
一我能不能借用你们的电话? 一好

Uh, but for future reference, um, that thing in your hand...
不过,谨作为参考…

...can also be used as a phone.
你手上那个也可以当电话用

Yes, it's working.
好,线路没问题

Why isn't she calling me back?
她为什么不回电?

Maybe she never got your message.
她也许根本没听到你的留言

You know, you could call her machine, and if she has a lot of beeps...
你也可以打她的答录机 如果哔很多声的话…

...that means she probably didn't get her messages yet.
表示她还没听留官

- You don't think that makes me seem...? - Desperate? Needy? Pathetic?
一你们不觉得这样很… 一着急?黏人?可悲?

Ah, you obviously saw my personal ad.
你一定看过我的征友敔示

- How many beeps? - She answered.
一哔了几声? 一她接起来了

You see, this is where you'd use that "hello" word we talked about.
那时候我们先前讨论过的〝喂〞 就很好用

I'm not going to. She obviously got my message...
我才不要 她已经听过我的留官…

...and is choosing not to call me. Now I'm needy and snubbed.
选择不回我电话 现在我不但黏人,还被冷落

God, I miss just being needy.
天啊,真想念单纯 只是黏人的成觉

GROUP: Hey.
一理 一埋

So how'd he take it?
他的反应如何?

Pretty well, actually.
其实还蛮不错的

Uh, Rach. How come you have dental floss in your hair?
瑞秋,你的头发上 怎么会有牙线?

Oh, do I?
是吗?

We ended up having sex in his chair.
我们在牙医椅上做爱

You had sex in his chair?
你们在牙医椅上做爱?

I said that a little too loudly, didn't I?
我说得有点大声,对不对?

You had what?
你们什么?

Sex in his chair.
在牙医椅上做爱

What?
怎么…

What were you thinking?
你在想什么?

I don't know. I mean, we still care about each other.
我也不知道 我们都还对对方有成觉

There's a history there. It's like you and Carol.
我们有一段过去 就跟你和卡萝一样

No. No, no.
不,不,不

It's nothing like me and Carol.
跟我和卡萝完全不同

Please. If she said to you, "Ross, I want you on this couch...
拜托,如果她跟你说 〝罗斯,我现在就要你…

...right here, right now," what would you say?
在这沙发上,立刻〞 你会怎么说?

If it helps I could slide over.
如果有帮助的话,我会坐过来

It's a totally different situation.
那完全是两回事

It's apples and oranges. It's orthodontists and lesbians...
苹果跟柳橙 矫正牙医和女同志…

I gotta go.
我要走了

- Where are you going? - I just have to go, all right?
一你要去哪袒? 一我就是得走,可以吗?

Do I need a reason, huh? I have things to do with my life.
我走还需要理由吗? 我的人生还有别的事要做

I have a jam-packed schedule.
我的行程排得非常紧

And I am late for keeping up with it, okay?
我已经赶得喘不过气来了 可以吗?

Hello? Hello?
喂?喂?

Hello?
喂?

Huh. Mindy.
敏蒂

Hi. Hey, how are you?
嘿,你好

Yes, yes, I heard. Congratulations. That is so great.
对,我听说了 恭喜,这真是太好了

Really, oh, God...
真的,噢,天啊…

Okay.


Okay, I'm working tomorrow...
好,我明天要上班…

...but if you want, you can come by if you'd like.
但是如果你愿意 可以过来看看

Okay.


Great.
太好了

All right.


So I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见

Okay. Bye.
,再见 好

Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God.
,天啊,噢,天啊,噢,天啊 噢

So how's Mindy?
敏蒂还好吗?

Oh, she wants to see me tomorrow.
她明天想来看我

Oh, she sounded really weird. I gotta call Barry.
她的语气听起来很怪 我得打电话给巴端

Hi, it's me. I just... Ha! Mindy.
喂,是我,我才…敏蒂

Mindy. Hi.
敏蒂,嘿

No, I figured that's where you'd be.
不,我想你应该在那里

Hell is filled with people like you.
地狱里充满了你这种人

He's back. The peeper's back.
又来了,偷窥狂又来了

- Get down. - Get down?
一蹲下 一蹲下?

And boogie.
你变成鬼了

Thanks, but I gotta go to work and get my eyes scratched out by Mindy.
谢谢,我得去上班 顺便让敏蒂把我的眼睛挖出来

Relax. She may not even know.
放心,她也许根本不知道

Please, I haven't heard from her in seven months, and now she calls me.
拜托,我七个月没跟她连络 她突然打电话给我

I mean, what else is it about?
还会为了什么事?

She was my best friend, you guys.
她曾经是我最好的朋友

We went to camp together...
我们一起去夏令营…

...she taught me how to kiss... - Yeah?
一她教我如何接吻… 一是吗?

Now, you know, I'm, like, the other woman.
现在,我成了第三者

- Ugh, I feel so... - Naughty.
一我觉得好… 一有情趣

- I'll see you guys later. - I'll walk out with you.
一晚点见 一我送你出去

When she taught you to kiss, you were at camp...
她教你接吻的时候 你们在夏令营…

...and were you wearing any kind of little uniform or...?
穿的是小件紧身制服 还是…?

That's fine, yeah.
算了

Okay, I'm gonna go the bathroom. Will you watch my phone?
好,我要去上厕所 你能不能帮我看着电话?

- Why don't you just take it with you? - Hey.
一你为什么不把电话拿进去? 一嘿

We haven't been on a second date. She needs to hear me pee?
我们还没进展到第二次约会 她需要听我嘘嘘吗?

Why don't you just call her?
你为什么不干脆打给她?

I can't call her. I left a message. I have some pride.
我不能打给她,我已经留官了 我也是有尊严的

- Do you? - No.
一是吗? 一不是

Danielle, hi.
丹妮儿,你好

Hi, it's Chandler.
我是钱德

I'm fine. Ahem.
我很好

Uh, listen...
是这样的…

I don't know if you tried to call me because, uh, idiot that I am...
不知道你有没有打电话给我 因为我很白痴…

...I accidentally shut off my phone.
不小心把电话关掉

Ahem. Oh, okay. That's fine. That's great. Okay.
哦,好,没问题 好极了,好

She's on the other line. She's gonna call me back.
她在另一线上讲电话 她再打回来

She's on the other line, gonna call me back.
她在另一线上讲电话 她再打回来

- Don't you have to pee? - That's why I'm dancing.
一你不是想去嘘嘘? 一所以我才即k来即包去

- Mindy. - Hey, you.
一敏蒂 一嘿,你好

Hey, you.
嘿,你好

So, what's up?
最近还好吗?

Um, we should really be sitting for this.
我们应该坐下来说

Hmm.


Sure we should.
我们当然要坐下

- So... - Now, I know things have been weird lately.
一嗯… 一我知道最近事情不太对

But you're my oldest friend, except for Laurie Schaefer...
但是你是我认识最久的老朋友 除了萝莉莎菲…

...who I don't talk to anymore...
我现在不跟她说话了…

...because she's bitter that she lost the weight...
自从减肥复 她就一副全世界都欠她的样子…

...and it turns out, she doesn't have a pretty face.
而且,她的脸居然还不是很漂亮

Okay, I'm gonna just ask you this once, and I want a straight answer.
好,我只问你一次 而且我要很诚实的答案

Okay.


Will you be my maid of honor?
你愿不愿意当我的伴娘?

- Of course! - Oh, that's so great!
一当然罗! 一那就太好了!

It is! It is!
太好了!太好了!

- Is that all you wanted to ask? - That's all.
一你就只想问这件事吗? 一对啊

What? What?
怎么了?怎么了?

That's not all.
不只这件事

- Oh, sure it is. - Oh, no, it isn't. No.
一定只有这件事 一不,不只

I think Barry's seeing someone in the city.
我觉得巴端在跟别人约会

What would make you think that?
你怎么会有这种想法?

Well, ever since we announced the engagement, he's acted weird.
自从我们宣布订婚复 他就怪怪的

And then last night, he came home smelling like Chanel.
昨晚他回家的时候 身上有香奈儿的香水味

Really?
真的吗?

Mindy, if it'll make you feel any better...
敏蒂,如果这样讲 你会好过一点…

...when Barry and I got engaged, he went through a weird thing too.
巴瑞跟我订婚后 他的行为也很诡异

Oh, God. You see, that's what I was afraid of.
噢,天啊 我就是怕这一点

- What? What's what you were afraid of? - Okay, okay.
一什么?你就是怕哪一点? 一好吧,好吧

When Barry was engaged to you, he and I...
巴瑞跟你订婚后,他跟我…

...kind of had a little thing on the side.
也发展出一点什么

- What? - I know, I know.
一什么? 一我知道,我知道

When he proposed to me, everyone said, "Don't do it.
他跟我求婚时 大家都告诉我〝不要接受

He's gonna do to you what he did to Rachel." And now I feel so stupid.
他那样对待喘秋,对你也会那样〞 现在我自己觉得好傻

Ha, ha.


Hmm. Oh, Mindy.
,敏蒂 噢

Oh, you are so stupid.
,你真的好傻 噢

Oh, we are both so stupid.
,我们真的都好傻 噢

What do you mean?
什么意思?

- Smell familiar? MINDY: Oh, no.
一很熟悉的味道吧? 一噢,不会吧

RACHEL: Mm-hm.


Oh, I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉

Oh, no, me. I am so sorry.
噢,不,是我很抱歉

No, I am sorry. I'm sorry.
不,是我很抱歉,对不起

Oh, my.
老天

Four letters, "circle or hoop."
四个字母,〝发出声音〞

Ring, damn it, ring.
响啊,该死,响啊

Thanks.
谢谢

You know our phone's not working?
你知道我们的电话坏掉了吗?

What?
什么?

I tried to call you from the coffee shop. There was no answer.
我从咖啡厅打电话给你 一直没有人接

I turned it off.
我把电话关掉了

Mother of God, I turned it off.
我的天啊,我把电话关掉

Just like you told her you did.
就像你跟她讲的那样

Just pointing out the irony.
我只是指出反讽之处

So listen, I went across the street and talked to the doorman.
我去跟对面的门房谈过

I got the peeper's name. Can I use the phone?
知道偷窥狂的名字 电话可以用了吧?

Can I use your phone?
能不能借用你的电话?

Yeah, the number for a Sidney Marks, please.
对,请给我 辛尼.马克斯的电话号码

"Heating device."
〝加温的工具〞

Radiator.
电热器

Five letters.
两个字

"Rdtor."
〝电器〞

Yeah, is Sidney there?
辛尼在吗?

Oh, this is?
哦,你就是?

- Sidney's a woman. - So she's a woman, so what?
一辛尼是佃女人 一辛尼是个女人,那又怎样?

Yeah, yeah, so what?
对,对,那又怎样?

Look, I live across the street...
我住在你对面…

...and I know all about you and your telescope.
我知道你喜欢用望远镜偷窥

And I don't appreciate it, okay?
我很不高兴,知道吗?

Yeah, I can see you right now. Hello?
对,我现在就可以看到你,喂?

Look, if I wanna walk around my apartment in my underwear...
如果我喜欢穿着内裤 在我家跑来跑去…

...I shouldn't have to feel like... Thank you.
我没有必要觉得…谢谢

That's not really the point.
那不是重点

The point is, that...
重点是…

- Mostly free-weights, but occasionally... - Joey.
一主要是重量训练,但是偶尔… 一乔伊

Yeah, my neighbor. Yeah, the brunette.
对,我的邻居,褐发的

She said you looked pretty that day in the green dress.
她说你那天 穿那件绿洋装的时候很漂亮

The green dress? Really?
绿洋装?真的吗?

She said you looked like Ingrid Bergman that day.
她说那天你很像英格丽褒曼

Heh. No.
哪有

- Hey. - Hey.
一理 一埋

- You got a second? - Sure, sure.
一有空吗? 一当然,当然

Come on...
请进…

...in.


Hello, sweetheart.
你好,亲爱的

- What you guys doing here? - Uh, we are here to break up with you.
一你们两个在这袒干嘛? 一我们来甩你

Both of you?
你们一起?

We think you're a horrible human being, and bad things should happen to you.
我们觉得你是个大烂人 你应该要很衰

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. God, I am so sorry.
对不起,对不起 天啊,真对不起

I'm an idiot. I was weak. I couldn't help myself.
我是大白痴,我很软弱 无法控制自己

Whatever I did, I only did because I love you so much.
不管我做了什么,我会那么做 都是因为我那么爱你

Uh, which one of us are you talking to there, Bar?
你是在跟哪一个讲,巴瑞?

Um...


Mindy.
敏蒂

Mindy, of course, Mindy. It was always Mindy.
敏蒂,当然是敏蒂 一直都是敏蒂

Even when we were having sex in that chair?
甚至包括我们 在那张椅子上做爱的时候?

I swear, look, whatever I was doing, I was always thinking of you.
我发誓,不管我在做什么 心里想的都是你

Oh, please.
拜托哦

During that second time, you couldn't have picked her out of a lineup.
第二次的时候,就算 排队等你桃,你都会认不出她来

You did it twice?
你们还做了两次?

Well, the first time didn't really count. You know, it was Barry.
第一次不能算数 你也认识巴端

Oh, right.
噢,对哦

Honey, baby, sweetheart, look...
甜心,宝贝,亲爱的…

Just give me another chance, okay?
再给我一次机会,好不好?

We'll start all over again. We'll go back to Aruba.
我们再重新来过 我们回去阿鲁巴岛

What do you say?
你怎么说?

BERNICE : Dr. Farber, we've got an emergency here.
法柏医生,有点紧急状况 需要你处理

Jason Castalano's choking on his retainer.
杰森卡斯达拉诺 被活动牙套呛到

Oh, God. Uh, I'll be right there, Bernice.
天啊 我,马上过去,柏妮丝

Look, please, please don't go anywhere, okay?
真的 请不要离开,好吗?

- I'll be right back. - Okay.
一我.马上回来 一好

Okay, and we'll be here, hating you.
好,我们会留在这袒 继续恨你

See how he was sweating when he walked out of here?
有没有看到 他走出去的时候,满身大汗?

If I'm hogging the ball, you jump right in there...
我抓他的下面 你就可以踢他…

...and take a couple of punches. Because I'm telling you, this feels great.
然复揍他两拳 我告诉你,那会成觉超夹

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm still gonna marry him.
嗯,我很确定我还是会嫁他

What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊?

Mindy, the guy is the devil.
敏蒂,那家伙是个恶魔

He is Satan in a smock.
他是披着人皮的撒旦

Look, I know he's not perfect.
说真的,我知道他不完美

But the truth is, at the end of the day...
但是,到头来 我还是…

...I still really wanna be...
我还是想当…

...Mrs. Dr. Barry Farber...
巴端法柏牙医…

...D.D.S.
医师娘

Oh, God.
噢,天啊

I hope you can find some way to be happy for me.
我希望你还是能够为我高兴

And I hope you'll still be my maid of honor.
也希望你仍然愿意当我的伴娘

And I hope Barry doesn't kill you and eat you in Aruba.
我希望巴端不会在阿鲁巴岛 把你生吞活剥吃掉

You okay?
你还好吗?

Yeah.
还好

Really?
真的?

Yeah.
真的

You know, ever since I ran out on Barry at the wedding...
你知道吗,我把巴瑞 丢在婚礼上,逃了婚复…

...I have wondered whether I made the right choice.
我想过我的决定是否正确

Oh. And now I know.
现在我知道了

MONICA: I'm so glad.
很为你高兴

Big day.
大日子唷

All right, I'll give you this: Mr. Peanut is a better dresser.
好,我可以赞成 花生先生比较会穿衣服

I mean, he's got the monocle, he's got the top hat...
他戴着单片眼镜,加上礼帽…

Did you know he's gay?
你们知道他是同志吗?

I just wanna clarify this. Are you outing Mr. Peanut?
只是想澄清一下 你在揪花生先生出柜吗?

- Chandler? - Danielle, hi.
一钱德? 一丹妮儿,你好

Everybody, this is Danielle. Danielle, everybody.
各位,这位是丹妮儿 丹妮儿,这都是我朋友

GROUP: Hi.
一你好 一你好

- What are you doing here? - I've been calling you...
一你怎么会在这袒? 一我一直打电话给你…

...but it turns out I had your number wrong.
复来才知道电话号码错了

And when I finally got the right one from Information, there was no answer.
我从查号台拿到正确号码复 却没人接

So I thought I'd just come down here and make sure you were okay.
我就想来这里 看看你好不好

Oh, uh, I'm okay.
噢,我很好

Listen, uh, maybe we could get together later?
改天我们出去逛逛好吗?

That sounds good. I'll call you. Or you call me, whatever.
好啊,我再打给你 还是你打给我,都可以

- You know. - Ha, ha.
你也知道

- You got it. CHANDLER: Okay.
一当然 一好

- Bye, everybody. GROUP: Bye.
一大伙儿再见 一再见

Woo-hoo! Yeah, there you go.
好啊,就是要这样

Second date.
第二次约会

I don't know.
我不确定

RACHEL: You don't know?
你不确定?

Oh, she seems nice, but that thing about her coming all the way here...
她看起来很讨人喜欢 但是大老远跑来这袒…

...just to see if I was okay? I mean, how needy is that?
只为了看我好不好? 有人那么黏人的吗?

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.