RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第一季 第十八集 S01E18 The One with All the Poker / 玩扑克

老友记/六人行/Friends 第一季 第十八集 S01E18 The One with All the Poker / 玩扑克

As Rachel interviews for a new job, the girls take on the guys in a game of poker. 瑞秋面试一份新的工作,女孩们带上扑克牌游戏中的人。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Rach, we're running low on resumes over here.
瑞秋,我们这边 只剩几张履历表了

Do you really want a job with Popular Mechanics?
你真的想去 《大众机械杂志》做事?

Well, if you're gonna work for mechanics, those are the ones to work for.
要是想为机械工做点事 那倒是不错的选择

Hey, look, you guys. I'm going for anything here, okay?
说真的,我现在 什么都可以做了,好吗?

I can't be a waitress anymore. I mean it.
我不想再当服务生了,真的

I'm sick of the lousy tips. I'm sick of being called "Excuse Me."
小费那么少,烦死了 而且大家都叫我〝不好意思〞

Rach, did you proofread these?
瑞秋,你写完后 有没有检查?

Uh, yeah. Why?
有啊,怎么了?

Uh, nothing. I'm sure they'll be impressed with your excellent "compuper" skills.
没什么,你优秀的电〝恼〞能力 我相信大家都会印象深刻

Oh, my God!
我的天!

Oh, do you think it's on all of them?
每一张上面都写这样吗?

Oh, no, I'm sure the Xerox machine caught a few.
不会啦,我相信影印机 一定帮你抓到几个错误了

- Hey, guys. BOTH: Hey.
一大家好 一嘿

Hey. Hi, ladies.
嘿,两位小姐

Uh, can I get you anything?
要点什么饮料?

- Did you bring the mail? - Lots of responses.
一去拿信了吗? -一堆回信

Really? Sure we have scones left.
真的吗? 当然还有司康松糕罗

Okay, read them to me.
好,念给我听

"Dear Miss Green: Thank you for your inquiry. However..."
〝亲爱的葛林小姐: 谢谢您的申请,不过…〞

- We have apple cinnamon... - Okay, "Dear Miss Green"...
一我们有苹果肉挂… 一好,〝亲爱的葛林小姐…

Yeah. Yeah, yeah. No.
好,好,好,不行

- Wow. - What?
一什么啊?

Your Visa bill is huge.
你的卡债还真多

Give me that.
拿来

You know, I can't believe you. Linda is so great.
我真不敢相信 琳达这么可爱

- Why won't you go out with her again? - I don't know.
一你为什么不约她出去? 一不知道

Is this still about her whole...
你是不是还在想…

..."The Flintstones could have really happened" thing?
她说的〝《摩登原始人》 有可能是真的〞?

It's not just that.
不只是那样

It's just, I want someone who does something for me...
我只是想要一个 能让我心动…

...you know, who gets my heart pounding...
让我小鹿乱撞…

...who makes me, uh...
让我…

Little play things with yarn?
身上穿毛衣的小东西?

What?
什么啊?

Could you want her more?
还有人更让你心动的吗?

Who?
谁?

Who? Dee, the sarcastic sister from What's Happening!!
还有谁?就是肥皂剧袒 那个女生啊

Who?
谁啊?

Look, I am totally, totally over her, okay?
说真的,我对她 完全没有成觉了,好吗?

- I just... Hi. - Hi. Coffee?
一我只是…嘿 一嘿,还要咖啡吗?

- No, we're fine. - Okay.
一不了,这样就好 一好

Shut up.
闭嘴

We're not saying anything.
我们什么都没说哦

- What? - Uh, Joey cried last night.
一什么啊? 一乔伊昨晚哭了

Thank you.
谢谢哦

We were playing poker, right?
我们不是在玩牌吗?

There was chocolate on the three. It looked like an eight, all right?
3号牌上有巧克力 所以看起来像8好吗?

Oh, God, you should've seen him. "Read them and weep."
应该让你们看看 《看着看着就哭了》

And then he did.
他也照办了

Well, now, how come you guys have never played poker with us?
你们怎么从来不跟我们玩牌?

Yeah, what is that? Like some kind of guy thing?
对啊,怎么回事? 就是只有男生能玩吗?

Like some kind of sexist guy thing?
就是只有性别歧视的 男生能玩吗?

Like, it's poker, so only guys can play?
扑克牌只有男生能玩啊?

No. Women are welcome to play.
我们也很欢迎女生玩

Oh, okay, so then what is it?
哦,那怎么了?

Some kind of, you know, like, some kind of, you know, like...
就是…就是…

All right, what is it?
好吧,到底是怎样?

There just don't happen to be any women in our game.
就只是刚好我们玩牌时 没有女人

Yeah, we just don't happen to know any women that know how to play poker.
对啊,我们不认识 会玩扑克牌的女人

Oh, please. That is such a lame excuse. I mean, it's a typical guy response.
拜托,烂藉口 标准的男生答案

Excuse me, do any of you know how to play?
不好意思,你们当中 有人会玩吗?

No.
不会

But you could teach us.
但是你们可以教我们

No.
不要

Okay, so now we draw cards.
好,现在我们抽牌

So I wouldn't need any, right? Because I have a straight.
我这样不需要再抽了吧? 我有)l页子

- Oh, good for you. - Congratulations.
一太好了 一恭喜你

Okay, Pheebs, how many do you want?
好,菲比 你要几张?

Okay, I just need two. The 10 of spades and the six of clubs.
我要两张 黑桃10跟梅花6

No, uh, Pheebs, you can't do that.
不行,菲比,不可以这样

I have the 10 of spades. Here, you want it?
我有黑桃10,你要不要?

Thanks.
谢谢

Uh, no, see, uh, you can't do that.
不行,不可以这样子

No, no. That's okay. I don't need them. I'm going for fours.
没关系,我不需要这张牌 我要四张四

Oh, you're...
啊,你在…

All right, here we go.
好,上菜了

We've got salmon roulettes and assorted crudites.
这是鲑鱼轮盘跟什锦生菜棒

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Monica, what are you doing?
摩妮卡,你在干什么?

This is a poker game. You can't serve food with more than one syllable.
我们在玩扑克牌 只能吃垃圾零食

It's got to be like chips or dip or pretz...
像洋芋片、蘸医、蝴蝶脆饼…

Okay, so at this point, the dealer...
好,现在庄家…

You know what? We got it. We got it. Let's play for real. High stakes. Big bucks.
这样好了 开始玩真的吧 我们会了 高风险、玩真钱

All right, now, you sure? Phoebe just threw away two jacks...
你确定吗? 菲比刚丢出两张杰克…

...because they didn't look happy.
因为它们看起来很不快乐

But I'm ready. So just deal.
但是我可以玩了 发牌吧

Okay, all right, last minute lesson. Last minute lesson. Joey.
好,最后一课 最复一课,乔伊

Three...


...eight.


Eight, three. All right. Here we go.
8 , 3 好,可以开始了

Damn it, damn it, damn it.
该死,该死,该死

I see. So then, um, you were lying.
我知道了,原来你是在说谎

- About what? - About how good your cards were.
一说什么谎? 一说你的牌有多好

Heh. I was bluffing.
那叫做唬人

Aha. And what is "bluffing"?
那〝唬人〞是什么?

Is it not another word for lying?
不就是说谎吗?

Okay, sorry to break up this party...
好了,很抱歉要终止这场派对

...but I've got resumes to fax before work tomorrow.
但是我得在明天上班前 把履历表发出去

ROSS: Whoa, whoa, whoa. - Rach, we've got to settle.
瑞秋,瑞秋,我们得定局

Settle what?
定什么局?

The Jamestown colony of Virginia.
为维吉尼亚州 詹姆士镇的殖民地下定局

You see, King George is giving us the land, so...
那块地是乔治国王要给我们的…

The game, Rachel. The game. You owe us money for the game.
瑞秋,这场牌局 这局你欠我们钱

Oh, right.
对哦

You know what, guys? It's their first time. Why don't we forget about the money?
这样吧,这是她们第一次玩牌 我们就算了好不好?

Hell, no. We'll pay.
才不要,我们会付的

Okay, Monica, I had another answer all ready.
好吧,摩妮卡 我已经准备好另一个答案

And you know what?
这样好了

- We want a rematch. - Well, that's fine with me.
一我们再来一场 一我没问题

Could use the money.
我有钱

So, basically, you get your ya-yas by taking money from all of your friends.
基本上,你们就是 靠从朋友那边赢钱来过瘾的

- Yeah. - Yes, and I get my ya-yas from lkea.
一没错 一对,我靠上宜家过瘾

You have to put them together yourself, but they cost a little less.
家具得自己组装 但是便宜一点

Look, Rachel, this is poker. I play to win, all right?
瑞秋,我玩扑克牌的目的 就是想赢,好吗?

In order for me to win, other people have to lose.
我要赢,别人就得输

So if you're gonna play poker with me, don't expect me to be a nice guy.
你要跟我玩扑克牌 就别指望我当好好先生

Okay, because once those cards are dealt...
因为一发牌…

Yeah?
怎样?

I'm not a nice guy.
我就不是好好先生

All right, boys. Let's eat.
好了,大家来吃吧

Ah, did you get that from the "I Love Rachel" pizzeria?
你在〝我爱瑞秋〞彼萨店买的吗?

- You still on that? - Come on.
一你还在想那个? 一拜托

What was with that whole Black Bart speech?
那场〝我是坏男人〞演讲 是怎么回事?

"When I play poker, I'm not a nice guy".
〝我一玩扑克牌 就不是好好先生〞

You're way off, pal.
老兄,完全搞错了

No, I don't think so. See, Ross, because I think you love her.
我可不这么认为 罗斯,我认为你爱她

Uh, no.
没有

See, I might have had feelings for her at one time. Not anymore.
我对她有过好成,那都过去了

I just... Marcel.
我只是…马塞尔

Where are you going with that disk? You are not putting that on again.
你拿那片CD干什么? 不可以再放了

Marcel... Okay. If you press that button, you are in very, very big trouble.
马塞尔…好 敢按下那个键,你就完蛋

You believe what a jerk Ross was being?
真不敢相信 罗斯居然那么浑蛋

Yeah, I know. He can get really competitive.
对啊,他还真是好胜

What?
干嘛啊?

Oh. "Hello, Kettle, this is Monica. You're black."
摩妮卡,你是五十步笑百步吧

Please.
拜托

I am not as bad as Ross.
我没有像罗斯那么糟

Oh, I beg to differ. The Pictionary incident?
抱歉,我看不出差别 记得比手画脚事件吗?

That was not an incident.
那不是什么事件

I was gesturing and the plate slipped out of my hand.
我正在比手画脚 盘子就溜出去了

Oh.


- Oh! I got an interview. I got an interview. - You're kidding. Where? Where?
一我有面试,我有面试了 一真的吗?哪里?

- Saks Fifth Avenue. - Oh, Rachel.
一萨克斯百货公司,第五大街 一哇,瑞秋

Oh, it's like the mother ship is calling you home.
这就好像母船来召你回家乡了

- Well, what's the job? - Assistant buyer.
一是什么样的职位? 一助理采购人员

Oh! I would be shopping...
我可以靠血拼…

...for a living.
吃饭

Okay, look. That's Aunt Iris.
好,爱端丝阿姨来了

This woman has been playing poker since she was 5.
她5岁枕开始玩扑克牌了

You've gotta listen to every word she says.
她说的每一个字都要注意听

- Hi. - Is Tony Randall dead?
一你好 一喜剧泰斗东尼蓝道死了吗?

- Oh, why? - I don't think so.
一怎么会? 一我没听说

Well, he may be now because I think I hit him with my car.
他可能已经死了 我好像刚刚开车撞到他

- My God. Really? - No, that's bluffing. Lesson number one.
一我的天,真的吗? 一假的,第一课,这就是唬人

Let me tell you something.
告诉你们吧

Everything you hear at a poker game is pure crap.
在扑克牌桌上听到的 通通不可以当真

- Nice earrings. - Thank you.
一好漂亮的耳环 一谢…

Girls, sit down.
各位小姐,坐下

- Um, Aunt Iris, this is Phoebe, and Rachel... - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
一爱瑞丝阿姨,这是菲比、瑞秋… 一好了,好了,好了

Listen, I am parked at a meter. Let's do it.
我们开始”巴 这里停车要计时收费

Ross, could we please, please, listen to anything else?
罗斯,拜托 我们能不能听点别的?

All right.
好啦

I'm gonna pay for that tonight.
今晚我完蛋了

- Hi. - Hey.
一嗨 一你好

Guess what, guess what, guess what.
你们猜,你们精,你们猜

Uh, okay. The fifth dentist caved, and now they're all recommending Trident?
嗯,第五佃牙医投降了 他们开始推荐薄荷口香糖了?

No, the interview.
不是,是我的面试

She loved me. She absolutely loved me.
她好喜欢我,超级喜欢我

We talked for, like, two and a half hours. We have the same taste in clothes.
我们谈了两个半小时 我们的衣着品味相同

Oh, I went to camp with her cousin.
我跟她表妹还去过同一个夏令营

And, oh, the job is perfect. I can do this. I can do this well.
这工作太完美了 我可以做得很好,一定可以

GROUP: That's great.
太好了

God. And she told the funniest story.
而且她的故事超好笑的

Okay, great, you'll tell us and we'll laugh.
好极了,你说出来 我们一定会笑的

Let's play poker.
闲始玩扑克牌吧

All right, listen, we talked about it...
好,我们谈过了…

...and if you don't want to play, we completely understand.
如果你们不想玩 我们可以理解

Yes, yes. We can play some other game. Like, I don't know...
对,我们可以玩别的 像是,不知道…

...Pictionary?
比手画脚?

Very funny. Very funny.
很好笑,很好笑

I think we'd like to give poker another try. Shall we, ladies?
我们再给扑克牌一次机会吧 好吗,两位小姐?

BOTH: Yes, I think we should.
一好啊 一好啊,没问题

Rach, do you want me to shuffle those?
你要我洗牌吗?

No, no. That's okay. You know what? I'm gonna give it a go.
不用了,没关系 我来试试看吧

ROSS: All right. - All right.
好 好

So Pheebs owes 7.50. Monica, you owe $10.
菲比欠7块5 摩妮卡,你欠10块

And, Rachel, you owe 15 big ones.
瑞秋,你欠15块

Thanks for teaching us "Crossed-eyed Mary."
谢谢你教我们唱 《斗鸡眼玛莉》

You guys, we gotta play that other way.
那个我们一定要放出来的

All right, here's my 7.50, but I think you should know that this money is cursed.
7块5拿去 你们要知道,这钱被诅咒了

- What? - Oh, I cursed it.
一什么? 一哦,诅咒是我下

So now bad things will happen to he who spends it.
不管是谁花掉的 都会有隹J楣的事发生

That's all right, I'll take it. Bad things happen to me anyway.
没关系,给我吧 反正我一直都很例楣

This way, I can break them up with a movie.
这样我就可以用电影解除咒语

So that just leaves the big Green poker machine, who owes 15.
现在只剩下葛林扑克牌机 她欠我们15块

Hmm, oh, it's so typical:
真是标准的…

"Ooh, I'm a man. Ooh, I have a penis.
〝我是个男人,我是带把的

Ooh, I have to win money to exert my power over women."
我就是要赢钱 来显示出驾.驭女性的权力〞

You know what? This is not over.
你们知道吗?我们还没玩完

We will play you again. And we will win and you will lose.
我们会再来找你们 我们会赢,你们会输

And you will beg and we will laugh.
你们会求饶,我们会讥笑你们

And we will take every last dime you have.
你们所有的钱 都会被我们赢光

And you will hate yourselves forever.
然后再一辈子 痛恨你们自己

Hmm. Kind of stepped on my point there, Mon.
你把我想讲的话都说光了,摩妮卡

So you gals wanna hand over your money now?
钱你们要现在付吗?

That way, we don't have to go through the formality of actually playing.
这样我们就可以 直接跳过玩牌的仪式

No, that's fine. We'll see who has the last laugh there, monkey boy.
没关系,我们来看看 最复笑的人是谁,猴孩子

Okay, are we done with the chitchat? Are we ready to play serious poker?
聊天聊完了没有? 要不要认真打牌啊?

Hey, you guys, look. The one-eyed jack follows me wherever I go.
大家快看 单眼杰克的眼睛一直跟着我

Right, okay. Serious poker.
好,好好打一场扑克牌

MONICA: Excuse me. Where are you going?
不好意思,你要去哪里?

Uh, to the bathroom.
上厕所

Do you wanna go to the bathroom or do you wanna play poker?
你是来上厕所 还是来玩扑克牌的?

I wanna go to the bathroom.
我想上厕所

- All right, well, I'm gonna order a pizza. - Oh, no, no, no.
一好,我打电话叫披萨外卖 一不行,不行,不行

I'm waiting to hear from that job.
我在等那工作的面试结果

And the store closes at 9, so you can eat then.
百货公司9点关 你那时候再吃吧

That's fine. I'll just have a Tic Tac to hold me over.
没关系,我吃薄荷糖先垫肚子

All right. Cincinnati. No blinds. Everybody ante.
好,辛辛那提扑克规则 不下盲注,大家先下注

Yes.
好!

Or no.
不好

ROSS: All right.


Your money's mine, Green.
你的钱就是我的,葛林

Your fly's open, Geller.
你的拉链开着,盖勒

You guys, you know what I just realized?
你们知道我刚想到什么吗?

"Joker" is "poker" with a "J."
杰克跟扑克只差一个字

Coincidence?
很巧吧?

Hey, that's "jo-incidence" with a "C."
所以我们也可以 叫这〝杰〞克牌

- Uh, Phoebe. Phoebe... - Yeah, I'm out.
一菲比,菲比 一我不跟了

I'm in.
我跟

Me too.
我也跟

Me too. All right. What do you got?
我也跟,好 你是什么牌?

Well, you better hop out of the shower, because I got a flush.
你最好离莲蓬头远一点 因为我要出同花牌了

Well, well, well.
呵,呵,呵

Hop back in, bucko, because I got four sixes.
小子,别想逃 我有4张6

I got four sixes. I won. I actually won.
我有4张6,我赢了 我真的赢了

Oh, my God. You know what? I think I'm gonna make a little Ross pile.
天啊,你们知道吗? 我要把小罗斯叠成一堆

I think that one was Ross'. And I think, oh, that one was Ross'.
这是罗斯的 这也是罗斯的

Well, I have got your money. And you'll never see it.
你的钱是我的了 你一辈子都看不到了

And your fly's still open.
你裤子的扛链还是开着

I made you look.
你相信了

PHOEBE: I'm in. RACHEL: I couldn't be inner.
一我跟 一怎么可能不跟

PHOEBE: Monica? Monica, in or out?
摩妮卡? 摩妮卡,你跟不跟?

I hate this game.
我讨厌扑克牌

Okay, Joey, your bet.
好,乔伊,换你下注了

I fold, like a cheap hooker who got hit in the stomach...
我不来了,就像一个廉价妓女…

...by a fat guy with sores on his face.
被一个脸上流脓的胖子 揍到肚子一样

Oh, I'm out.
不跟了

- Ross? - Oh, I'm very in.
一罗斯? 一当然跟

- Chandler? - Couldn't be more out.
一钱德呢? 一怎么可能跟?

Me too. Rachel?
我也不跟,喘秋呢?

Um, I will see you and I'll raise you.
我不但跟,而且还加注

What do you say? You wanna waste another buck?
如何?想再浪费钱吗?

No, not this time.
不了,这次不会

- So, what did you have? - I'm not telling.
一你的是什么牌? 一不告诉你

- Come on, show them to me. - No.
一别这样,给我看看 一不要

- Show them to me. Let me see. - Get your hands out of there.
一给我看看,亮牌吧 一手拿开,不要

You know, I've had dates like this.
我有过这样的约会经验

Boy, you really can't stand to lose, can you?
老天,你就是输不起,对不对?

Your whole face is getting red.
你整个脸都涨红了

Little veins popping out of your temple.
太阳穴的青筋也爆出来了

Plus that shirt doesn't really match those pants.
而且上衣跟裤子也不搭

First of all, I'm not losing.
首先,我没有输

- Just deal. - Hello? Rachel Green.
一发牌吧 一喂?我就是瑞秋葛林

Excuse me.
请稍等一下

It's about the job.
这是有关工作的

Barbara, hi. How are you?
芭芭拉吗?你好

Uh-huh?


No, I understand.
我了解

Yeah, oh, come on. No, I'm fine. Don't be silly.
喔,没关系 我很好,别傻了

Yeah. Oh, but you know, if anything else opens up, please...
如果还有什么空缺,请…

Hello?
喂?

Hmm.
喂?

Sorry, Rach.
我很遗′威,瑞秋

Yeah, you know, there's gonna be lots of other stuff.
对啊,一定会有别的机会出现

Yeah. Okay.
是啊

Where were we? Oh. Okay.
我们玩到哪儿了?好

Five card draw. Uh, jacks are better.
五张牌,11点或更高的

Nothing wild, everybody ante.
没有万能牌,大家下注吧

Look, Rach, we don't have to do this.
瑞秋,我们不用再玩下去了

Yes, we do.
当然要继续玩

- All right. Check. - Check.
一好,下注 一下注

I'm in for 50 cents.
我下5角钱

- Call. - I'm in.
一我跟 一我跟

I see your 50 cents...
我跟你5角钱

...and I raise you...
然复加注…

...$5.
5块钱

I thought, uh, it was a 50-cent limit.
我以为我们有5角钱上限

Well, I just lost a job, and I'd like to raise the bet 5 bucks.
我刚刚失去一份工作 我想加注5块钱

Does anybody have a problem with that?
有人有问题吗?

- Not at all. - No, no.
一完全没有 一没有,没有

Loser?
输家呢?

No, I fold.
不了,我退出

What do you mean, you fold? Hey, come on, what is this?
什么叫你退出? 少来,这是干嘛?

I thought that, "Once the cards are dealt, I'm not a nice guy."
我还以为〝一发牌 我就不是好好先生〞

I mean, what? Were you just full of it?
怎么?你只会说大话而已吗?

I'm in.
我跟

- How many you want? - One.
一你要几张? 一1张

Dealer takes two.
庄家两张

- What do you bet? - I bet $2.
一你下多少? 一我下2块钱

Okay.


See your 2...
我跟你的2块钱

...and I raise you...
然复加注…

...20. - Wow.
2O

I see your 20...
我跟你的20块钱…

...raise you 25.
然后加注25块

See your 25...
我跟你的25块钱…

...and, uh, Monica, get my purse.
摩妮卡,把我的皮包拿来

Rachel, there's nothing in it.
瑞秋,里面没钱了

Okay, then get me your purse.
好,那就把你的拿来

Okay. Here you go. Good luck.
好,拿去吧,祝你好运

Thank you.
谢谢

I saw your 25 and I raise you...
我跟你的25块钱,然后加注…

...7.
7块钱

- Teen.
l7

Joey, I'm a little shy.
乔伊,我囊中羞涩了

That's okay, Ross. You can ask me.
没关系,罗斯 想问什么尽管问

- What do you need? What do you need? - Fifteen.
一你需要多少?需要多少? 一15块

- All right, here's 10. - Here, I got 5, I got 5.
一好,这里有10块 一我有5块,5块钱

- Thank you. - Good luck.
一谢谢 一祝你好运

Okay, I am calling your 17.
好,追加17块

What do you got?
亮牌吧

Full house.
葫芦

You got me.
你赢了

GROUP: Oh!


- That's a tough hand to beat. - I thought we had them.
一没关系,那很难赢 一我以为我们赢定了

Well, when you don't have the cards, you don't have the cards, you know?
没有好牌就是没有好牌 能怎么办?

But look how happy she is.
但是你们看她有多高兴

ROSS: Airmail. CHANDLER: Airplane. Airport.
一航空信 一飞机?机场

Airport '75. Airport '77. Airport '79.
《75空难》? 《航爆死亡角》?《惊爆九重天》?

RACHEL: Time's up.
时间到

Bye Bye Birdie.
《枭巢扫荡战》

That's a bird?
那是乌吗?

That's a bird.
那是乌

RACHEL: Okay, okay, it's my turn.
好,换我了

Go.
开始

Uh, Bean. Bean.
豆子?

- The Unbearable Lightness of Being. - Yes!
一《布拉格的春天》 一答对了!

That you get?
这你就懂?

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.