RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第一季 第十五集 S01E15 The One with the Stoned Guy / 大麻客

老友记/六人行/Friends 第一季 第十五集 S01E15 The One with the Stoned Guy / 大麻客

Monica cooks a gourmet meal for a restaurateur who is looking for a new chef, however he arrives at the apartment stoned. Meanwhile, Ross tries to master 'dirty talk'. 莫妮卡厨师美食一餐馆老板谁是寻找一个新的厨师,但是他到达公寓的石头。与此同时,罗斯试图掌握“下流话”。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Coffee.
咖啡

- Thank you. - Cappuccino.
一谢了 一卡布奇诺

And a nice hot cider for Monica.
热呼呼的肉桂苹果茶给摩妮卡

Aw, thank you.
谢谢

- Rach? - Yeah?
一瑞秋 一怎么?

Why does my cinnamon stick have an eraser?
我的肉桂棒怎么有橡皮擦?

Oh.


Oh, heh.


That's why.
喔,难怪

Sorry.
对不起

TEDLOCK: Chandler?
钱德?

Miss Tedlock, you're looking lovely today.
泰德拉克小姐,你今天好漂亮

May I say that is a very flattering sleeve length on you?
你袖子的长度搭起来很好看

Yes.


Well, Mr. Costilick would like you to stop by his office at the end of the day.
对,卡斯力克先生 要你在下班前去他办公室

Oh, listen, if this is about those prank memos, I had nothing to do with them.
如果是有关恶作剧的事 我跟那一点也没关系

Really, nothing at all. Really.
跟我无关,真的

Nothing.
无 关

Hey, you guys. You guys.
各位! 嘿

Chandler's coming, and he says he has this incredible news.
钱德要来了 他说有个天大的消息

So when he gets here, let's all act like, you know...
所以等他到了,我们要假装…

- Hey. GROUP: Hey.
一理 一埋

Never mind. But it was gonna be really good.
算了,一定会很棒的

ROSS: What's going on? RACHEL: What's up?
怎么回事?

It's a typical day at work. I'm inputting my numbers...
今天还是照常的工作

...and Big Al calls me into his office...
而我老板告诉我

...and tells me he wants to make me processing supervisor.
他要升我当报表监督

- That is great! - Congratulations.
一那真是太好了 一恭喜!

So I quit.
于是我辞职了

BOTH: Why?
一为什么? 一为什么?

Why? This was supposed to be a temp job.
为什么?这只是个暂时性的工作

Yeah, Chandler, you've been there for five years.
钱德,你在那工作5年了

I know, but if I took it this...
我知道,但如果我接受升职

...it'd be like admitting that this is what I actually do.
那就表示我就是要干这行

So was it a lot more money?
那有加薪吗?

Doesn't matter. I just don't want to be one of those guys...
那不重要,我只是不想成为...

...that's in his office until 12:00 at night worrying about the WENUS.
那种加班到12点 担心周网量的人

"The WENUS"?
〝周网量〞?

Weekly estimated net usage system. It's a processing term.
每周预估网路用量系统 那是报表名词

Oh, that WENUS.
喔,是这样啊

So, what are you gonna do?
那你打算怎么办?

I don't know. That's the thing. I don't know.
我不知道自己有何打算

I'm not gonna figure it out working there.
但在那公司我肯定想不出来

Oh! I have something you can do.
我有你能做的事!

I have this new massage client. Steve.
我有个新按摩客户叫史提夫

Anyway, um, he's opening up a restaurant...
总之,他要开一问餮厅

...and he's looking for a head chef.
而他要找一个主厨

Um, hi there.
嗨,我在这

Hi.


Oh, yeah, I know. You're a chef, I know, and I thought of you first.
我知道,你是厨师 我原先也是想到你

But, um, Chandler's the one who needs a job right now, so...
但现在需要工作的是钱德,所以…

Yeah, I just don't have a lot of chefing experience.
对,我只是没有很多当厨师的经验

Unless it's an all-toast restaurant.
除非那只是卖土司的

- Yeah. Yeah. - Well, what kind of food is he looking for?
一怎样? 一他要找什么厨师?

He wants to do something eclectic, so he's looking for someone...
他想做广泛的尝试 他想找个人...

...who can, you know, create the entire menu.
为他设计整份菜单 一天啊

- Oh, my God. - Yeah, I know.
一天啊 -我知道

So, what do you think?
所以你觉得呢?

Thanks, Pheeb. I just don't really see myself in a big white hat.
谢了,菲比 但我不适合当厨师

Okay.
好。巴

Oh, Monica. Guess what?
喔,摩妮卡,你猜怎么着?

Can you see my nipples through this shirt?
我穿这衬衫有激突吗?

No, but don't worry. I'm sure they're still there.
没有,但别担心 我很确定它们还在

Where you going, Mr. Suit-ey Man?
你要去哪里,大师哥?

Well, I have an appointment to see Dr. Robert Pilman...
我约了罗柏特彼曼博士

...career counselor-a-go-go.
职业生涯加油顾问师

I added the "a-go-go."
加油是我自己加的啦

Career counselor?
职业生涯顾问师?

Hey, you guys all know what you want to do.
你们都知道自己的人生方向

I don't.
我不知道

Hey, you guys in the living room all know what you want to do.
在客厅的你们 都知道自己的人生方向

You know, you have goals. You have dreams.
你们有目标有梦想

I don't have a dream.
我没有梦想!

Ah, the lesser known "I Don't Have a Dream" speech.
较不知名的〝我没有梦想〞演说

Oh, I love my life. I love my life.
我爱我的人生…

Brian's Song.
〝布莱,恩的歌〞

The meeting with that guy went great?
会面很顺利?

So great. He showed me where the restaurant's gonna be.
很顺利,他带我参观餮厅的地点

It's this cute little place on 10th Street.
在第十街上

It's not too big, not too small. It's just right.
地方不大不小,刚刚好

Was it formerly owned by a blond woman and some bears?
那之前的屋主是金发又有养熊吗?

So anyway, I'm cooking dinner for him Monday night. Kind of like an audition.
我周一晚上要为他掌厨 有点像试镜一样

And Phoebe, he really wants you to be here, which will be great for me.
菲比,他希望你去 那很好,

Because you can make yummy noises.
你可以靥出好吃的声音

- What are you gonna make? - Yummy noises.
一你要做什么? 一好吃的声音

And, Monica, what are you gonna make?
摩妮卡,那你要煮什么?

I don't know. I don't know. It's just gotta be so great.
我不知道,这机会太棒了

Oh! I know what you can make. I know.
我知道你要煮什么了,我知道!

Oh, you should make that thing, you know, with the stuff.
你应该煮那个东西

You know that thing with the stuff?
你知道那个东西吗?

Okay, I don't know.
好吧,我不知道

Hey, guys, anyone know a good date place in the neighborhood?
有人知道 这附近有什么地方好约会吗?

Uh, how about Tony's? If you can finish a 32-ounce steak, it's free.
东尼餐厅如何?假如你能 吃完32盎斯的牛排就免费喔

Okay. Ahem.
好”巴

Hey, does anyone know a good place if you're not dating a puma?
有人知道什么好地方吗? 如果不是跟美洲豹约会的话

- Who are you going out with? - Oh, is this the bug lady?
一你要跟谁约会? 一昆虫小姐吗?

I love you, Ross.
〝我爱你,罗斯〞

Her name is Celia. She's not a bug lady.
她的名字是西莉雅,她不是昆虫小姐

She's curator of insects at the museum.
她是昆虫馆的馆长

So, what are you guys gonna do?
你们打算做什么?

Well, I just thought we'd go to dinner, then bring her back to my place...
去吃晚餮,然复带她回我家

...and I'd introduce her to my monkey.
介绍她认识我的猴子

And he's not speaking metaphorically.
他说的可不是隐喻

- So back to your place? - Uh-huh.
所以回到你的住处

You thinking maybe, heh-heh?
你是不是想或许…?

Ahem, well, I don't know, heh-heh.
我不知道能不能…

I'm hoping heh-heh.
我是希望能不能…

I'm telling you, that monkey's a chick magnet.
我告诉你,那猴子能迷倒女人

She's gonna one look at his furry, cute little face and it'll seal the deal.
她一见到他那可爱的脸 一切就会搞定

- Aah! ROSS: Celia, don't worry.
西莉雅,别担心

Celia, he's not gonna hurt you. Soothing tones, Celia, soothing tones.
他不会伤害你!你要哄他

- Okay, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. - Aah!
喔,真的很对不起

- Here, here. Marcel? Marcel? - I can't stand this.
一来,马塞尔 一我受不了了

- He's got his claws on my... - Yeah, all right.
一他把爪子伸进… 一好,没事了

Okay, try this salmon mousse.
好了,试试这鲑鱼慕思

- Mm. Good. MONICA: Yeah?
一很好 一是吗?

Is it better than the other salmon mousse?
比其他的鲑鱼慕思好吃吗?

It's creamier.
这比较稠

Yeah? Well, is that better?
是吗?那是比较好吗?

I don't know. We're talking about whipped fish, Monica.
我不知道,我们说的是朵J碎的鱼 摩妮卡

I'm just happy I'm keeping it down, you know?
我只是很开心我没有吐出来

God, what happened to you?
天啊,你怎么了?

Eight and a half hours of aptitude tests...
8个半钟头的性向测验

...intelligence tests, personality tests, and what do I learn?
智力测验和人格测验 结果我知道什么?

"You're ideally suited for a career in data processing...
〝你很适合 在大型跨国企业做资料分析〞

...for a large multi-national corporation."
〝你很适合 在大型跨国企业做资料分析〞

That's so great, because you already know how to do that.
太好了!那你早抗会做了

Can you believe it?
你能相信吗?

Don't I seem like somebody who should be doing something really cool?
我看起来不像 能成就酉告事的人吗?

You know, I just always pictured myself doing something...
我总是想像自己能够做点…

Something.
什么的!

Oh, Chandler, I know, I know.
钱德,我了解…

Oh, hey, you can see your nipples through this shirt.
嘿,你这衬衫会激突耶

Here you go. Maybe this will cheer you up.
或许这能让你开心点

Ooh, you know, um, I had a grape about five hours ago...
5个钟头前,我才吃了一颗葡萄

...so I better split this with you.
所以我最好和你分着吃

It's supposed to be that small. It's a pre-appetizer.
本来就那么小的 那是前菜啦

The French call it an amuse-bouche.
法文叫做开胃小菜

Well, it is amusing.
这的确很开胃

Hello? Oh, hi, Wendy.
喂?嗨,温蒂,

Yeah, 8:00.
是的,8点钟

What did we say? Ten dollars an hour?
一个钟头10块如何?

Okay, great.
好的,太好了,

All right, I'll see you then. Bye.
我们到时见了 拜!

Ten dollars an hour for what?
一钟点费10块做什么?

I asked a waitress at work to help me out.
我找了一起工作的女侍帮我

Waitressing?
女侍?

Uh-oh.


Ha, ha. Of course I thought of you.
当然我有想到你,

But...
但是…

- But... - But, but?
一但是… 一但是怎样?

But, you see, it's just this night has to go just perfect, you know...
但那一晚我必须要力求完美

...and, well, Wendy's more of a professional waitress.
温蒂是比较专业的女侍

Oh.


I see. Yes. And I've sort of been maintaining my amateur status...
而我只是业余级的

...so that I can waitress in the Olympics.
所以我应该在奥林匹克当女侍

You know, I don't mean to brag, but I waited tables at Innsbruck in '76.
我不想吹牛 但我在1 9 76年曾在奥地利当侍者

Amuse-bouche?
闲胄小菜?

Talk to me.
跟我说话

Okay, uh, ahem, a weird thing happened to me on the train this morning...
好巴 今早在火车上发生一件怪事

No, no, no. Talk dirty.
不、不,说淫荡的话

- Wow. Here? - Come on.
一在这里? 一快点

Come on.
快点

Say something...
说些撩人的话

...hot.
说些撩人的话

- What? - Uh...
怎么啦…?

- What? - Ooh.
怎么啦…?

- What? - Um...
什么?

What?


- What? - Vulva.
一什么? 一私处

"Vulva"?
〝私处〞?

All right, I panicked, all right?
好嘛,我慌了

She took me by surprise.
我没料到她会那样

You know, but it wasn't a total loss. I mean, uh, we ended up cuddling.
但那也不算很失败 我们最复有拥抱

Whoa, you cuddled? How many times?
拥抱?有几次?

Shut up. It was nice. I just...
闭嘴,那很美好

I just don't think I'm the dirty-talking kind of guy, you know?
我不认为自己会说淫秽的话

What's the big deal? Just say what you want to do to her.
那没什么,你就讲你想对她怎样

Or what you want her to do to you.
或你想她怎样对你

Or what you think other people might be doing to each other.
或其他人想怎么来的话

Look, I tell you what. Try something on me.
我告诉你,你可以试试我

Please be kidding.
我希望你在开玩笑

Why not? Come on.
为什么不?

Just close your eyes and tell me what you'd like to be doing right now.
闭上你的眼睛 告诉我你现在想怎么做

Okay, I'm, uh...
好吧,我…

I'm in my apartment...
我在我的公寓

Yeah, what else?
是啊,还有呢?

That's it. You're not there. We're not having this conversation.
就这样,你不在那里,我们没谈这段对话

- All right. Look, I'll start, okay? - Joey, please.
一好吧,我来起头好了,好吗? 一拜托你,乔伊

Come on, come on. All right, ready? Look.
来嘛,听着

Oh, Ross.
喔,罗斯

You get me so hot, I want your lips on me now.
你让我浑身着火 我要你亲吻我的身体

See?
看吧?

- All right, now you say something. - I, uh... I really don't think so.
一现在换你说点什么 一我真的不想

Come on.
来吧

- You like this woman, right? - Yeah.
一你喜欢这马子,想再见到她,对吧? 一是啊

- You wanna see her again, right? - Sure.
一你喜欢这马子,想再见到她,对吧? 一是啊

Well, if you can't talk dirty to me, how are you gonna talk dirty to her?
如果在我面前你都说不了 你要怎么对她说?

Now tell me you want to caress my butt.
现在你跟我说 你想抚模我的屁屁!

Okay, turn around.
好吧,转过去

I just don't want you staring at me when I'm doing this.
我只是不想在你 盯着我看的时候说

All right, all right. I'm not looking. Go ahead.
好吧,我没在看,你说吧

Okay.
好。巴

Ahem, I want, um...
我想…好吧,我想…

Okay, I want...
我想…好吧,我想…

...to feel...
用我的唇 威觉你那火热又柔软的肌肤

...your hot, soft skin with my lips.
用我的唇 威觉你那火热又柔软的肌肤

There you go.
很好,继续…

Keep going, keep going.
很好,继续…

I, uh...


I want to take my tongue and...
我要用我的舌头…

And...
还有…

Say it.
说啊

Say it!
说啊

Run it all over your body...
舔吻你的全身

...until you're trembling with...
直到我们颤枓因为…

With?
因为?

- Funny story. - You're not gonna believe this.
一太好笑了 一你绝不会相信的

It's okay. It's okay.
没关系…

I was always rooting for you two kids to get together.
我一直都赞成你们凑成一对

Hey, while you were sleeping, that guy from your old job called again.
钱德,你睡觉时 你之前工作的人又来电了

Oh. Again?
又来电?

- And again and again and again. - And again.
一不停不停的来电

Hello? Heh. And again.
喂?又来了

Ah.


Hey, Mr. Costilick. How's life on the 15th floor?
嘿,卡斯力克先生 你在15楼还好吗?

Yeah, I miss you too.
是啊,我也想你

Yeah, it's a lot less satisfying to steal pens from your own home, you know?
从自己的家偷笔就没那么好玩了

Well, that's very generous.
你太大方了,

Uh, but look, this isn't about the money.
但这事非关钱

You know? I need something that's more than a job.
我要的不只是一份工作 而是自己真正在意…

I need something I really care about...
我要的不只是一份工作 而是自己真正在意…

And that's on top of the year-end bonus structure you mentioned earlier?
外加之前你提的年终奖金?

BOTH: Your dream.
一你的梦想! 一你的梦想!

Look, Al. Al, I'm not playing hardball here, okay?
听着,艾尔… 我不是耍强硬,好吗?

This is not a negotiation. This is a rejection.
这不是协商,我是在拒绝!

No... No, no. No, no.
不、不

No, stop saying numbers!
不要再跟我谈数字!

I'm telling you, you've got the wrong guy! You got the wrong guy!
我告诉你,你找错人了…

I'll see you Monday!
礼拜一再见!

Ah.


Huh?


Wow. It's huge.
哇,好大喔

It's so much bigger than the cubicle.
比隔间办公室大多了

Oh, this is a cube.
这是大大的正方体!

Look at this.
你看这个

You have a window!
你有窗户!

Yes, indeedy.
是啊,没有错

- With a beautiful view of... - Oh, look. That guy's peeing.
还有漂亮的视野 你看!那人在尿尿

Okay. That's enough of the view. All right, check this out.
好了,窗景看完了,你来看这里

- Ahem. Okay, sit down here. Sit down. - Okay.
一来,你坐下 一好

Okay, this is great. This is great.
这太棒了

- Ahem. You ready? - Yeah.
一准备好了吗? 一好了

Helen, could you come in here for a moment?
海伦,请你进来一下好吗?

Thank you, Helen, that'll be all.
谢了,海伦,就这样

Last time I do that. I promise.
这是最复一次了,我保证

Wendy, we had a deal.
温蒂,我们说好的

Yeah, you promised.
对,你答应我了

Wendy. Wendy. Wendy!
温蒂…

Hmm, who was that?
是谁?

Wendy bailed. I have no waitress.
温蒂不来了,我没有女侍

That's too bad.
那太惨了,

Bye-bye.
再见

- Ten dollars an hour. - Nope.
一小时10元 一不要

Twelve dollars an hour.
12元!

Mon, I wish I could, but I've made plans to walk around.
我希望我可以 但我已经计划要去走走

You know, Rachel, when you ran out on your wedding, I was there for you.
瑞秋 你结婚落跑时,我也有帮你

I put a roof over your head, and if that means nothing to you...
我帮你顶下来了 如果那不算什么…

Twenty dollars an hour.
一小时20元

Done.
成交

- Well, hello. Welcome to Monica's. - Hello.
哈罗,欢迎光临摩妮卡的家

May I take your coat?
我能帮你拿外套吗?

- Hi, Steve. - Hello, Monica.
一嗨,史提夫 一你好,摩妮卡

Hello, greeter girl.
你好,招待的女孩

- This is Rachel. - Yeah, okay.
一这位是瑞秋 一是,好的

Mm, everything smells so delicious.
一切闻起来都好香

You know, I can't remember a time I smelled such a delicious combination of...
我不记得曾闻过这么美味的…

Okay, smells.
好吧,味道

Well, it's a lovely apartment.
这公寓很棒

Oh, thank you. Would you like a tour?
谢谢,要参观吗?

I was just being polite, but all right.
我只是说客气话,但没问题

What? What's up?
怎么了?

In the cab on the way over, Steve blazed up a doobie.
搭计程车过来时,史提夫抽了一根烟草

What?
什么?

Smoked a joint, you know? Lit a bone. Weed, hemp, ganja.
哈大烟、吸大麻…

Okay, okay, okay.
好了…

Okay, I'm with you, Cheech. Okay.
我听得懂

Is it dry in here?
这里很干吗?

Let me get you some wine.
让我给你例杯酒

Yeah, I think we're ready for our first course too.
我想也可以开始第一道菜了

Okay...
好…

These are rock shrimp ravioli...
这是义式虾饮沾胡婪叶醋酱

...in a cilantro ponzu sauce... - Oh.
这是义式虾饮沾胡婪叶醋酱

...with just a touch of minced...
还加上一点…

...ginger.
姜汁泥

Well, smack my ass and call me Judy.
打我的屁屁叫我茱蒂!

These are fantastic.
太好吃了

Oh, gosh. I'm so glad you liked them.
天啊,真高兴你喜欢

Like them? I could eat a hundred of them.
喜欢?我可以吃下一百盘

Oh. Well, um...
这样啊…

That's all there is of these...
我们只有这些

...but in about eight and a half minutes, we'll be serving some delicious tartlets.
但再过8分半钟,椰奶派就好了

"Tartlets"? Heh.
椰奶派?

"Tartlets."
椰奶派?

Word has lost all meaning.
文字已经失去意义了

Excuse me. Can I help you with anything?
抱歉,我能为你效劳吗?

You know, I don't know what I'm looking for.
我不知道自己要找什么耶

Oh, cool. Taco shells.
太棒了!油炸塔可饼!

You know, these are... They are like a little corn envelope, you know?
它们有点像玉米信封

You know what? You don't want to spoil your appetite.
你不想坏了你的胄口

Hey. Sugar-O's.
嘿,早赛麦月

You know, if you just wait another six and a half minutes...
你只要再等6分半钟…

Oh. Macaroni and cheese. We gotta make this.
起司通心面!我们来做这个!

No, we don't.
我们不做这个

Oh, okay.
好,巴 喔不

Oh, sorry.
抱歉

Yeah, why don't you just have a seat here?
你何不就坐在这儿?

Okay.
好。巴

Okay. Give me the Gummy Bears.
好吧,熊熊糖给我

Yeah, I... No.
不要

- Give them to me. - All right, we'll share.
一拿给我 一我们一起吃

- No. Give me the bears. - Well, then you can't have any.
一不行,把糖给我 一这样你就不能吃

- Give them to me. - This is not worth it.
一给我 一那不值得!

Oh, oh! Bears overboard. They're drowning.
熊熊翻船了!他们要溺水了!

Hey, fellas. Grab onto a Sugar-O. Save yourselves.
别光站在那,丢下泳圈 救救自己,巴

Help! Help! I'm drowning. Help! Help!
救命…我要溺死了

That's it, okay? Dinner is over.
够了,晚餐结束了

- What? - "What"?
什么?为什么?

- Why? MONICA: "Why"?
为什么?

I've waited seven years for an opportunity like this...
我等了7年才等到像这样的机会

...and you can't even wait four and a half minutes for a stupid onion tartlet?
而你却不能 用4分半钟等椰奶派?

Hey...
埋。。.

What a tool.
真是个疯子

You don't want to work for a guy like that.
你不会想替那种人工作的

I know. It's just... I don't know, I just thought that this was, you know, "it."
我知道,我只是以为这是我的机会

Look, you'll get there. You're an amazing chef.
一别担心,你是很棒的厨师

Yeah, you know all those yummy noises? I wasn't faking.
那些好吃的声音是很真诚的

So, uh, how did it go with Celia?
所以你跟西莉雅怎样?

Oh, uh, I was unbelievable.
我表现绝佳

All right, Ross.
好耶,罗斯

I was the James Michener of dirty talk.
我是淫荡话语的教主

It was the most elaborate filth you have ever heard.
那是史上最优雅的粗野话

I mean, there were characters, plot lines...
里面有角色、剧情、

...themes, a motif.
主题还有动机

At one point, there were villagers.
我还一度提到村人呢

Oh, and, uh...
然复呢?

Well, um, you know, by the time we finished with all the dirty talk...
等到我们说完

...it was kind of late and we were both exhausted, so...
时间很晚了我们都很累

- You cuddled. - Yeah, which was nice.
一你们就拥抱 一没错,那样很好

Do you guys want to try to catch a late movie or something?
你们想去看晚场电影吗?

Maybe, but shouldn't we wait for Chandler?
或许吧,不该等钱德吗?

Whoa. Where the hell is he?
他跑到哪去了?

Yes, Fran, I know what time it is...
是的,法兰 我知道现在几点了

...but I'm looking at the WENUS and I'm not happy.
但我在看周网表而且我很不爽!

Oh, really? Well, let me tell you something.
真的…? 让我跟你说

You will care about it because I care about it. Got it? Good!
你会在意因为我在意 懂吗?很好

Whoa.


- How's this? - Eek!
这样如何?

- Sorry. How about over here? - Oh!
对不起,那这里呢?

See, now, that just means it's working.
那就表示有效了

- Does this hurt? - No.
一会痛吗? 一不会

- How about this? - Aah!
那这样呢?

There you go.
很好!

Oh, I'm gonna throw up.
我要吐了!

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.