RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第一季 第十四集 S01E14 The One with the Candy Hearts / 情人节糖果

老友记/六人行/Friends 第一季 第十四集 S01E14 The One with the Candy Hearts / 情人节糖果

As Valentine's Day approaches; Ross and his date end up at the same restaurant as Carol and Susan, Joey inadvertently sets Chandler up on a blind date with Janice, and the girls burn mementos of their old boyfriends. 随着情人节的临近;罗斯和他的日期结束在餐馆当卡萝和苏珊一样,我不经意间集钱德和珍妮丝一个相亲,和女孩的男朋友的纪念品烧伤。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

I'm telling you, Ross, she wants you.
真的啦,罗斯 她要你

She barely knows me. We just live in the same building.
她一点也不认识我 只是刚好是邻居

- Any contact? - She lent me an egg once.
一有来拄吗? 一有次借我颗鸡蛋

You're in.
那就算数了

Oh, right.
是喔

- Hey, Ross. - Hey.
一罗斯 一你好

Come on, Ross. You gotta get back in the game here.
别这样 你该回到情场来

The Rachel thing's not happening, your ex-wife's a lesbian, you...
跟瑞秋的恋情不成 前妻爱女人

I don't think we need a third.
不用我再说第三位了吧

Excuse me. Could we get an egg over here, still in the shell?
打扰了,可以给颗全蛋吗 有壳的那种

An egg?
蛋?

Yeah. Go up to her and say, "Here's your egg back. I'm returning your egg."
对,你就上前跟她说 蛋还你

I think it's winning.
这样很有魅力啊

- I think it's insane. - She'll love it.
一明明就很瞎 一她会喜欢

- Thank you. - Thank you. Here.
一谢谢 一谢谢,拿去

Go with the egg, my friend.
带着蛋去吧

JOEY & CHANDLER: Go, go, go.
去啊

- Think it'll work? - It's suicide. The man's got an egg.
一你想会成功吗? 一是自杀,他携有鸡蛋

MONICA: You cannot do this. RACHEL: What? Do what?
一不可以这样 一怎样?不可以怎样

Roger wants to take her out.
罗杰明晚要约她出去

No. Pheebs. Don't you remember why you dumped the guy?
菲比,不行,你难道忘了 当初为什么甩掉他的

Because he was creepy.
因为他让人毛骨耸然

And mean. And a little frightening.
刻薄 又让人有点害怕

Still, it's nice to have a date on Valentine's Day.
但情人节有人约 总比没的好

- Hi. - Hi.
一大家好 一好

You can go out with a creep any night of the year.
菲比 ,想约毛骨耸然男 随时都可以

I know I do.
至少我就这样

- Hi. - Hi.
一好 一好

What are you doing tomorrow night?
明晚你们有什么打算?

Actually, tomorrow night depends on how tonight goes.
那要看今晚的发展

- Oh. Uh, listen, about tonight... - No, no, don't you dare bail on me.
一今晚呢 一不行,不准反悔

She's only going out with me because I'm bringing a friend for her friend.
她答应跟我约会,就是因为 我答应帮她朋友找伴

But her friend sounds like such a...
但她朋友听来似乎是…

Pathetic mess. I know, but...
可悲惨又很糟 这我知道,但…

Come on, man, she's needy, she's vulnerable. I'm thinking:
别这样啦,老兄,她很渴望 很脆弱,我想呢

Thanks.
谢了

You haven't been out with a woman since Janice. You're doing this.
跟珍妮丝分手后就没约会过 今晚你一定要去

- Hi. - Hi.
嗨嗨

- She said yes. - Ahem.
她答应了

Yes! Way to go, man.
太好了,老兄

CHANDLER: Still got the egg, huh? - Yeah.
一蛋你没还人家? 一对

- How do I look? - Oh, um...
我样子如何?

...I don't care.
才不在乎

There's Lorraine.
洛莲来了

Now, remember, no trading.
记住喔 不能跟我换

You get the pretty one. I get the mess.
漂亮的给你 悲惨的给我

- Hi, Joey. - Hey.
一乔伊 一好

Well, well.
瞧瞧

Look what you brought.
看看这是谁

Very nice.
很棒喔

And what did you bring?
看看你带了谁?

She's checking her coat.
她还在寄放外套

Joey, I'm gonna go wash the cab smell off of my hands.
乔伊,我去洗手 把计程车味道洗掉

Will you get me a white zinfandel and a glass of red for Janice?
帮我叫白葡萄酒 帮珍妮丝叫杯红葡萄酒好吗?

Janice?
珍妮丝?

Oh...


...my...
我的…

...God.
天啊

Hey, it's Janice.
是珍妮丝

Okay, I'm making a break for it. I'm going out the window.
我要逃走了 从窗户出去

No, don't, please. I've been waiting for forever to go out with Lorraine.
别走啦,拜托 我想约洛莲好久了

- Just calm down. - Calm down? Calm down?
一冷静点 一冷静?

You set me up with a woman I've dumped twice in the last five months.
一个五个月内被我甩过两次的女人 你硬把我们凑成对

Hey.


Can you stop yelling? You're making me nervous...
别对我叮L好吗 这让我好紧张

...and I can't go when I'm nervous.
我一紧张就尿不出来

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. You're right.
抱歉,你说的没错

Come on! Do it, do it, do it! Come on!
快点,快尿 快尿

Okay, Roger was creepy, but he was nothing compared to Pete Carney.
好啦,罗杰是很怪 但跟皮特卡尼比起来不算什么

- Which one was he? - Pete the Weeper?
一皮特卡尼谁? 一爱哭鬼皮特?

Remember the guy that used to cry every time we had sex?
每次做爱都会哭的家伙 还记得吗?

"Oh, was it good for you?"
〝你也舒服吗?〞

Well, I'd take a little crying any day over Howard, the "I win" guy.
小哭一下何妨 总比不服输霍华〝强〞

"I win. I win."
〝我赢了,我赢了〞

I went out with him for two months. I didn't get to win once.
跟他约会两个月 都没赢过

How do we end up with these jerks? We're good people.
我们人这么好 怎会找到这些混蛋呢?

I don't know. I think we're like some kind of magnets.
不知道,可能是因为 我们拥有特别磁力

I know I am. That's why I can't wear a digital watch.
我确定我有 所以我才不能戴数位手表

There's more beer, right?
你那瓶酒比较多,对吧?

Oh. You know my friend Abby who shaves her head?
记得我那个 把头理光的朋友艾比吗?

She says to break the bad-boyfriend cycle...
她说如果想破除 恶男交友魔咒

...you can do a cleansing ritual.
可以进行净身仪式

Pheebs, this woman is voluntarily bald.
菲比,这女人 志愿变秃耶

Yeah.
是啊

So we can do it tomorrow night, you guys.
就选明晚来做啊

It's Valentine's Day. It's perfect.
情人节 很适合

Okay, well, what kind of ritual?
怎样的仪式

Okay, we can, um, burn the stuff they gave us.
像是把他们送的东西烧掉

Or?
或者…?

Or we can chant and dance around naked, you know, with sticks.
或者可以脱光了又唱又跳 拿根木棍

- Burning's good. - Burning's good.
一烧束西比较好 一烧东西比较好

RACHEL: I've got stuff to burn.
我有可以烧的东西

You know...
这个呢

...ever since I was little, I've been able to pick up quarters with my toes.
打从我小时候 我就有办法用脚趾捡硬币

Yeah? Good for you.
是吗?好了不起

Uh, quarters or rolls of quarters?
几枚硬币 还是整捆硬币?

By the way, Chandler, I cut you out of all of my pictures.
顺道一提,钱德 照片上有你的都被我剪了

So if you want, I have a bag with just your heads.
如果你想要的话 有一整袋子都是你的头

That's okay.
不用了

Are you sure? Because you could make little puppets out of them.
真的吗?因为可以拿来 作成小玩偶

And you could use them in your Theater of Cruelty.
然复放在残酉告剧场演戏

We can't do that.
不能这样

What? What can't you do?
哈?不能怎样?

Uh, can I talk to you for a second? Over there?
可以和下一聊? 到那边?

Uh, we might be leaving now.
我们想走了

Tell me it's you and me "we."
你是说我跟你的我们

She said she wants to slather my body with stuff and then lick it off.
她说想在我全身涂抹东西 再舔掉

I'm not even sure what slathering is.
但我连涂抹是什么意思都不懂

But I definitely want to be a part of it.
但我很想试试

Okay, you cannot do this to me.
你不可以这样对我

You're right. I'm sorry. You're right.
没错,抱歉 没错

Uh, can we have three chocolate mousses to go, please?
麻烦三个巧克力慕丝外带

I'm out of here.
我要走了

Here's my credit card. Dinner's on me. I'm sorry, Chandler.
信用卡给你 晚餮我请,抱歉喔

I hope she throws up on you.
希望她吐在你身上

Thanks.
谢了

- So... - Just us.
一那么 一剩我们俩了

Ugh, what a crappy night.
好烂的一晚

Although I have enjoyed the fact that your shirt's been sticking out...
但我还满高兴从你上完厕所复 你的衬衫就从…

...of your zipper since you came back from the bathroom.
裤子拉链跑出来

Excuse me.
不好意思

How you doing?
你好

So do we have the best friends, or what?
我们这算是误交损友吗?

Joey's not a friend. He's...
乔伊算不上朋友 他是…

...a stupid man who left us his credit card.
把信用卡留给我们用的笨蛋

Another drink? Some dessert? A big-screen TV?
再来一杯?点心? 大萤慕电视机?

I will go for that drink.
就再来一杯吧

You got it. Good woman.
没问题,小姐

A bottle of your most overpriced champagne.
最贵的香槟 来一瓶

- Each. - That's right. Each.
一每人一瓶 一没错,每人一瓶

Oh. And a, uh, Rob Roy.
还有一瓶罗伯洛伊

I've always wanted to know.
我一直很好奇那是什么

Happy Valentine's Day.
情人节快乐

Oh, I miss you already.
我已经开始想你了

Can you believe this happened?
你能相信会这样吗?

No, no.
不,不

And yet it did.
但却真的发生了

- Goodbye, Janice. - Kiss me.
一再见了,珍妮丝 一亲一下啊

Oh, Chandler. Sorry.
钱德,抱歉喔

- Hey, Janice. - Hi, Monica.
一珍妮丝 一摩妮卡

Okay. Well, this was very special.
这真的很特别

Rach, come see who's out here.
瑞秋,快来看 外头是谁

What's going on...? Oh, my God.
怎么…? 天啊

Janice. Hi.
珍妮丝,你好

Janice is gonna go away now.
珍妮丝正要走

I'll be right back.
去去就回

Oh. Joey. Look who it is.
乔伊,看谁来了

Whoa.


Oh, good. Joey's home now.
好耶,乔伊回家了

This is so much fun.
好有趣喔

This is like a reunion in the hall.
就像在走廊重逢

Hi, Ross. There's someone I want you to say hi to.
罗斯,来打个招呼

He just happened to call.
刚好他打来

Hello, Ross. Yes, that's right. It's me. How did you know?
罗斯,对,是我 你怎么猜到的?

I'm just saying if dogs do experience jet lag, then...
我只是说如果狗会时差

...because of the whole seven-dog- years-to-one-human-year thing...
那人一岁等于狗七岁的说法

...that when a dog flies from New York to Los Angeles...
在遇到狗从纽约飞到洛杉矶时

...he doesn't just lose three hours, he loses, like, a week and a half.
他可不只要往回和三小时 而是一个半礼拜

- That's funny. - Yeah.
一真有趣 一对

What?
哈?

Who are they?
这些人是谁?

The, uh, blond is my ex-wife.
金发是我前妻

And the woman touching her is her...
摸她的人是她…

...close personal friend.
密友

You mean they're lovers?
是说她们是爱人吗?

If you want to put a label on it.
硬要给人标签的话 就是了

Wow. Heh.


- Anything else I should know? - Nope. That's it.
一还有什么没告诉我的 一没了,就这么多

Oh, and she's pregnant with my baby.
喔,还有,她怀了我的孩子

I always forget that part.
这我老是忘掉

Hello.
你们好

Okay. So now we need, um, sage branches and the sacramental wine.
好,现在要艾草枝 还有圣酒

All I had is oregano and a Fresca.
我只有牛至叶和饮料

Um, that's okay.
这也可以

RACHEL: Ooh. - Okay.


All right. Now we need the semen of a righteous man.
好 接着要有正派男性的精子

Huh. Okay, Pheebs, if we had that...
要是找得到这种人

...we wouldn't be doing the ritual in the first place.
也用不着这仪式了

- Can we start throwing things in? - Um, yeah, okay.
可以开始丢东西了吗?好

Oh. Okay. Um...


Okay. Barry's letters.
巴端的信

Adam Ritter's boxer shorts.
亚当瑞特的四角内裤

And I have the receipt from my dinner with:
跟这个人晚餐的收据

- A picture of Scotty Jared, naked. - Let me see.
一史考特贾端的裸照 一我看一下

He's wearing a sweater.
他有穿毛衣

- No. RACHEL & PHOEBE: Ew!
没有

Okay, and here we have the last of Paolo's grappa.
好,这里巴洛剩下来的 义大利白兰地酒

Wait. Isn't it almost pure...?
等等,这是不是酒精浓度很…

How can I dump this woman on Valentine's Day?
我怎么可以在情人节 甩了她

I don't know. You dumped her on New Year's.
不知道 你新年就甩过她啊

Oh, man. In my next life I'm coming back as a toilet brush.
老兄,我下辈子一定 会转世投胎为.马桶刷

Hello, funny valentine.
有趣的情人你好

Hi, just Janice.
珍妮丝

Hello, Joey, our little matchmaker.
乔伊,小媒人

I could just kiss you all over, and I'm gonna.
我要好好亲亲你

Oh. Okay, heh. Ha, ha, okay.


If you don't do it, I will.
要是你不动作 那就我来

So, um, what do you do for a living?
你的工作是什么?

Well, um for the past few years...
过去几年我…

Oh, no. You said they could shoot the spot without you.
我还以为你答应他们可以 单独拍照,不用等你

SUSAN: I thought they could.
本来是这么说

- Working with children, which is really fulfilling.
跟小朋友很充实

I'll try to get back as soon as I can. I'm sorry.
我尽快回来

KRISTEN: So I'm spending most of my time teaching science, heh...
大半时间是在教科学

...which is funny because that wasn't even my major.
很有趣,因为 我大学主修不是科学

Now, that is funny.
真有趣

Hey, do you think...?
你觉得

Would it be too weird if I invited Carol over to join us?
我邀卡萝过来 一起吃好吗?

Because she's alone now.
因为她落单了

And pregnant. And sad.
又怀有身孕 又心情不好

- I guess. - Are you sure?
一应该可以吧 一确定?

Thanks. Carol.
谢谢,卡萝

Wanna come over and join us?
要一起坐吗?

Oh, no. I'm fine.
不用

Come on, stand up. These people will scooch down. Come on.
来啦,大家可以挪一下

Come over here. You guys will scooch, won't you?
过来坐 你们会过去一点对吧

Let's try scooching. Come on.
请挪一下位置

ROSS: Come on. CAROL: Thank you.
一过来啊 一谢谢

Uh, Kristen Riggs, this is Carol Willet.
克莉丝汀丽格 这位是卡萝威利克

- Carol, Kristen. - How do you do?
-卡萝,克莉丝汀 -你好

Um... Oh, uh, Carol teaches sixth grade.
卡萝教六年级

And, uh, Kristen...
克莉丝汀…

Kristen does something...
的工作…

...that, funnily enough...
有趣的是…

...wasn't even her major.
不是她的主修

FIREMAN 1: What do we got there?
查到什么?

A piece of silk boxer shorts...
一件丝质男性四角内裤

...some greeting cards...
一些明信月

...what looks like a half-charred picture of...
好像是烧剩下的照月

Wow, that guy's hairier than the chief.
这家伙比队长还多毛

You know, it's a really funny story how this happened.
事情原委很荒谬啦

It's all right. Don't explain.
没关系,不用多说

It's not the first boyfriend bonfire we've seen get out of control.
这又不是我们第一桩营牧的 男友营火晚会

- You're our third call tonight. - Really?
一这已是今晚第三桩了 一真的吗?

Sure. Valentine's is our busiest night of the year.
是啊,情人节 一向是一年袒最忙的日子

I brought you something.
有东西送你

Is it loaded?
有装子弹吗?

Oh, little candy hearts.
心形糖果

"Chan and Jan forever."
〝永远的钱与珍〞

I had them made special.
特别订制的喔

Okay, Janice.
好了,珍妮丝

Janice.
珍妮丝

Hey, Janice.
珍妮丝

Look, there's no way for me to tell you this.
我没办法跟你说

At least, there's no new way for me to tell you this.
至少没有新的办法 来跟你说

I just don't think things are gonna work out.
我想我们不适合

That's fine.
没关系

- It is? - Mm-hm.
真的吗?

Because I know that this isn't the end.
因为我知道还没完

Oh, no. You see, actually, it is.
事实上,是完了

No, it isn't. Because you won't let that happen.
不,才没有 因为你不会允许的

Don't you know it yet?
你到现在还不明白吗?

You love me, Chandler Bing.
你是爱我的,钱德宾

Oh, no, I don't.
不,我不爱

Then why do you think we keep ending up together?
你问问你自己,我们怎么会 老是碰到一起

New Year's, who invited who?
新年,是谁邀谁?

Valentine's, who asked who into whose bed?
情人节,是谁邀谁 上谁的床?

- I did, but... - You seek me out.
一都是我开口的 一都是你找上我的

Something deep in your soul calls out to me like a foghorn.
你内心深处呼唤我前来 就像雾中号角一样引航

Janice. Janice.
珍妮丝

You want me. You need me.
你要我的 你需要我

You can't live without me.
没有我你活不下去

And you know it.
而且你心知肚明

You just don't know you know it.
只是你不清楚自己很明白

See you.
再见罗

Call me.
打电话给我

It's not true. I never called your mother a wolverine.
这不是真的 我从没说你妈是狼权

You did so. I swear. I swear to...
你有,我发誓 真的有

How long has she been in the bathroom?
她去厕所多久了?

Uh, I don't think she's in the bathroom. Her coat is gone.
我猜她应该不在厕所 她外套都拿走了

Well, maybe it's cold in there.
可能是因为袒头冷

Maybe I screwed up the first date I had in nine years.
看来我毁了九年来 第一次有的约会

- That could be it. - Oh, God.
一可能就是这样 一天啊

You know, this is still pretty hot.
铁板还是很烫

Mushroom.
磨结

Smile.
微笑

They won't all be like this. Some might even stay through dinner.
你不会都遇到这样的人的 可能有人肯用过赛再走

- I'm sorry. That's not funny. - No, it's just...
一抱歉,不好笑 一只是

Well, you know the whole getting-on-with-your-life thing?
真的一定要像人家说的 抛开过去迎向未来那样吗?

Well, do I have to?
一定要这样吗?

I mean, well, I'm sitting here with this cute woman...
我身旁坐着漂亮女子

...and she's perfectly nice, you know?
人又很好

But there's...
但…

That's it.
就没了

And, uh, then I'm here talking to you, and it's easy and it's fun.
但跟你聊天 却那么轻松有趣

And I don't have to...
不用…

- I know. - You know?
一我懂 一你懂?

Here's a wacky thought. Um, ahem.
我有个变态提议

- Let's say you and I give it another shot. - Ross.
一何不我们再试试看 一罗斯

No, no, I know what you're gonna say. You're a lesbian.
我知道你想说什么 你爱女生

But what do you say we just put that aside for now, you know?
但暂时把那搁下来如何?

Let's just stick a pin in it, okay?
把它先放在一旁好吗?

Because we're great together, you know?
因为我们很处得来

You can't deny it.
这你不否认吧

And besides, you're carrying my baby.
何况你肚里还有我的小孩

- I mean, how perfect is that? - Ross...
一这不是很完美吗? 一罗斯

You keep saying that, but there's something right here.
你一直这样说 但有件事却老是没变

I love you.
我爱你

I love you too.
我也爱你

- But... - No "but." No "but."
一但… 一别说但是

You know that thing we put over here with the pin in it?
你知道这件我们搁下的事 怎么样了吗?

It's time to take the pin out.
迟早会浮现的

Yeah.


You'll find someone. I know you will. The right woman is waiting for you.
你会找到合适的人的,一定会 有个人在等着你

It's easy for you to say. You found one already.
说的简单 因为你有人了

All you need is a woman who likes men and you'll be set.
只要有个喜欢男人的女人 就好了

Not her.
不是她

We get off around midnight. Why don't we pick you up then?
我们午夜结束 过来接你们如何?

RACHEL: Okay. MONICA: Great.
一好 一好

So, um, will you bring the truck?
那你要开消防车来吗?

- I'll even let you ring the bell. - Wohoo!
还会让你拉消防铃

FIREMAN 1: We'll see you later. FIREMAN 2: Bye. See you later.
一晚点见 一晚点见

Thanks. See you.
谢谢,再见

Oh, my God.
天啊

See, there you go.
瞧,不就有了吗?

- The cleansing worked. MONICA: You're right.
一仪式奏效了 一真的

They're nice guys.
他们都是好人

They're firemen guys.
是消防队员

FIREMAN 1: You tell them you're married? FIREMAN 2: No way.
一有跟她们说你们结婚了吗? 一怎么能说

My girlfriend doesn't know. I'm not gonna tell them.
我女朋友都不知道 我才不会说

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.