RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第一季 第十三集 S01E13 The One with the Boobies / 看胸脯

老友记/六人行/Friends 第一季 第十三集 S01E13 The One with the Boobies / 看胸脯

Joey finds out his dad has a mistress. Rachel tries to even the score after Chandler inadvertently catches a glimpse of her breasts. Phoebe dates a shrink who analyzes the gang. 我发现他爸爸有一个情妇。瑞秋试图即使分数后,钱德勒无意中瞥见她的胸部。菲比日期收缩谁分析岗。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

CHANDLER: I'm sorry. RACHEL: Oh, my God. That's it.
一抱歉 一天啊,我受够了

You just barge in here and you don't knock?
你不敲门就闯进来?

You have no respect for anybody's privacy.
难道你不尊重别人的隐私权?

- Rachel, wait. - No, you wait.
一瑞秋,你等一下 一不,你等一下

- Can I just say one thing? - What? What?
一我能说一件事吗? 一什么事?

That's a relatively open weave and I can still see your...
这块布编得非常松 我仍能看见…

...nippular area. - Ugh!
你的两点

Honey, honey, tell them the story about your patient...
亲爱的,告诉他们你病人的故事

...who thinks things are other things.
那个人如何把事想成另一件事

You know?
你了吗?

Like when the phone rings and she takes a shower...
例如电话响时她枕去洗澡

That's pretty much it.
差不多就是那样

But you tell it really well, sweetie.
但你说得很好,甜′。

Thanks. Okay.
谢谢

Now go away so we can talk about you.
快走开 这样我们才能谈你

Okay. I'll miss you.
好”巴 我会想念你的

Isn't he great?
他很不错吧

He's so cute. And he likes you so much.
他好可爱,也好像很喜欢你

I know. I know.
我知道

He's so sweet. And so complicated, you know?
他人很好,而且很复杂

And for a shrink, he's not too "shrinky." You know?
以一位精神科医师来讲 不会太神经质

So you think you'll do it on his couch?
他会在沙发上做吗?

Oh. I don't know. That's a little weird.
我不知道…有点奇怪

It's vinyl.
聚乙稀做的

- Okay. You guys want anything else? - Oh, yes.
好,大家还想要别的东西吗?

- Could I have...? - Sorry, we're all out.
一要,我要… 一抱歉,卖完了

- Anybody else? - Okay.
其他人呢?

Did I, uh, miss something?
我是否错过什么事?

No, she's still upset because I saw her boobies.
她很生气 因为我看见她的乳房

What were you doing seeing her boobies?
你是怎么看到她的乳房的?

It was an accident.
那是意外

I wasn't across the street with a telescope and a box of doughnuts.
这跟拿望远镜 和甜甜圈过街的威觉不同

Can we change the subject, please?
能换个话题吗?

Because, hello? These aren't her "boobies." These are her breasts.
没错,因为那不是她的乳房 而是她的胸部

Pheebs, I was hoping for more of a change.
菲比,我要的不只是改变说法

I don't know why you're embarrassed. They were very nice boobies.
你为什么要难为情呢? 你的乳房还蛮不错的

"Nice"?
〝不错〞?

They were "nice"?
它们很〝不错〞?

That's it? I mean, mittens are "nice."
就这样?手套也很不错

Okay. Rock, hard place...
好,我真是…

...me.
左右为难

You're so funny.
你真搞笑

He's really funny.
他真的很搞笑

I wouldn't want to be there when the laughter stops.
他不讲笑话的时候 我可不想待在这里

Whoa, whoa. Back up there, sparky.
等等,回去上一句

What did you mean by that?
那是什么意思?

It seems that maybe you have intimacy issues...
你似乎有亲密上的问题

...that you use your humor to keep people at a distance.
你用你的幽默和人保持距离

Huh.


I mean, hey, I just met you. I don't know you from Adam.
我是说,我才刚认识你 我也从来没听说过你

Only child, right?
独生子,对吧?

Parents divorced before you hit puberty.
父母在你青春期前离婚?

Uh-huh. How did you know?
你怎会知道?

It's textbook.
典型课本范例

Hey, you guys.
各位

You all know my dad, right?
你们都认识我爸吧?

- How long are you in the city? - A couple of days.
一打算在纽约待多久? 一就几天

I got a job midtown.
我在市中心有工作

I figure I'm better off staying with the kid...
我想和我儿子一起住

...than hauling my ass back and forth on the ferry.
比来回坐渡轮好

I don't know this one.
我没见过他

- Oh. This is my friend Roger. - Hi.
一他是我朋友罗杰 一嗨

- Good to meet you. ROGER: You too.
一幸会,罗杰 一彼此彼此

What happened to the, uh, puppet guy?
玩布偶的那个怎么了?

- Dad, uh... - Oh, oh.


Excuse me.
抱歉

So, Ross, uh, how's the wife?
罗斯,你老婆还好吗?

Oh for two, huh? Heh.
哪壶不开提哪壶了?

Uh, Chandler, quick, say something funny.
钱德,快点,说点好笑的

Gotta go. Ha, ha. I miss you too.
我得挂电话了,我也想你

I love you, but it's getting late now...
我爱你,但现在很晚了

Let me say hi. Hey, Ma.
让我向她打声招呼 嘿,妈

Listen, I made the appointment with Dr. Bassida and...
我和包西达大夫约了时问 而且…

Excuse me?
什么?

Did you know this isn't Ma?
你知道这不是妈妈吗?

Her name's Ronni.
她叫罗妮

She's a pet mortician.
她从事宠物殡葬业

Sure.


So how long have you been...
你和她多久了…

Remember when you were a kid, I'd take you to the Navy yard...
记得小时候我常带你 去海军军港…

...and show you the big ships?
看大船?

- Since then? - No, it's only been six years.
一从那时候就开始了? 一没有,才六年

I wanted to give you a nice memory...
我只想勾起你美好的回忆

...so you'd know I wasn't always such a terrible guy.
让你不会觉得 我一直是个王八蛋

Joe, have you ever been in love?
乔伊,你爱过吗?

I don't know.
我不知道

Then you haven't.
那就是没有

- You're burning your tomatoes. - Hmm. You're one to talk.
一你的蕃茄烧焦了 一你还好意思说我

Joe, your dad's in love, bigtime.
乔,你老爸爱得无法自拔

And the worst part is, it's with two different women.
最糟的是我爱上两个不同的女人

Oh, man. Please tell me one of them is Ma.
天啊,拜托你告诉我 其中一个是妈

Of course one of them's Ma. What's the matter with you?
当然其中一个是你妈 你秀逗了?

It's like if you woke up one day and found out...
这就像你某天起床突然发现

...your dad was leading this double life.
你老爸是个双面人

He's, like, actually some spy working for the CIA.
好像是为中央情报局工作的间谍

That'd be cool.
那到挺酷的

This blows.
这实在是太逊了

I know. Why can't parents just stay parents?
我知道,为何父母就不能 好好当父母?

Why do they have to become people?
为何他们就得成为一般人?

Why do they have...?
为何他们要…

Why...
为什么…

...can't you stop staring at my breasts?
你能不能不要一直盯着 我的胸部看

What?
什么?

Didn't you get a good enough look the other day?
那一天你还看得不够吗?

All right, we're all adults here.
好了…我们都已是成年人

There's only one way to resolve this.
此事只有一个解决方法

Since you saw her boobies...
既然你看过她的乳房

...I think, uh, you're gonna have to show her your pee-pee.
你应该让她看你的小鸡鸡

You know, I don't see that happening.
想都别想

Come on. He's right. Tit for tat.
快点,他说得没错 以眼还眼

Well I'm not showing you my tat.
我不会让你看的

Hello?
谁啊?

PHOEBE: It's Phoebe. ROGER: And Rog.
是菲比。还有罗杰!

Come on up.
快上来

Oh, good. Rog is here.
这下可好,罗杰来了

- What's the matter with Rog? - Nothing. It's a little thing.
一罗杰怎么了? 一没什么,小事

I hate that guy.
我讨厌这家伙

What? So he was a little analytical. That's what he does.
为什么?因为他太善于分析 这是职业病啊

Come on, he's not that bad.
拜托,他没那么糟

That's where you're wrong. Why would I marry her...
你这里错了! 如果当初我感觉到她是蕾丝边…

...if I thought on any level that she was a lesbian?
我何必和她结婚呢?

I don't know.
我也不确定

Maybe you wanted your marriage to fail.
或许你想让你的婚姻失败

- Ha, ha. - Why? Why would I? Why?
为什么?我为什么会这么做?为什么…

Why? Why? Why?
为什么…

I don't know. Maybe low self-esteem?
我也不确定,或许自信心不足

Maybe to compensate for overshadowing a sibling. Maybe...
或许是弥补你抢兄弟姊妹风头的事情 或许…

Wait. Go back to that "sibling" thing.
等等,回到兄弟姊妹的话题

Well, I don't know.
嗯,我不知道

It's conceivable that you sabotaged your marriage...
你让你的婚姻碰壁

...so the sibling would be less of a failure in the parents' eyes.
好显示你兄弟姊妹在父母面前 没那么失败

That's ridiculous. I don't feel guilty for her failures.
这太荒谬了 她不成才我一点都不会威到内疚

- Oh, so you think I'm a failure? - Isn't he good?
一你认为我不成才? 一他不错吧

Yeah. No. That's not what I was saying.
不,我不是那个意思

All these years, I thought you were on my side...
多年来我以为你支持我

...but maybe you were sucking up to Mom and Dad...
但或许你婚姻失败的目的是 想巴结爸妈

...so they'd favor you.
好让他们更心疼你

Hey, I married a lesbian to make you look good.
嘿,我娶蕾丝边 是想让你看起来更好

You're right.
你说得对

I mean, you're right.
我说,你说得对

It wasn't just the Weebles, but it was the Weeble Play Palace...
那不是威伯的问题 而是威伯游乐宫

...and the Weeble's Cruise Ship...
和威伯游轮的问题

...which had this little lifeboat for the Weebles to wobble in.
它上面的救生艇让威伯能缓缓.驶出

That's tough, tough stuff.
那很难受

Pheebs, if we're gonna catch that movie, we gotta go.
菲比,我们现在该走了 不然就赶不上电影了

Okay. Feel better, okay?
希望你好过一点,瑞秋

ROGER: We're gonna be late, sweetie. - Okay.
菲比,我们快来不及了 甜心

- Listen, thanks for everything, Mon. - No problem.
一谢谢你做的一切,摩妮卡 一不客气

It was great seeing you again.
各位,很高兴和各位再度见面

Mon, uh, easy on those cookies, okay?
摩妮卡,饼干别吃太多

Remember, they're just food...
切记,那些东西只是食物…

...they're not love.
不是爱

I hate that guy.
我讨厌这家伙

JOEY: Good night, you guys.
晚安,各位

Oh, look. It's the woman we ordered.
看,这是我们订的女人

Hey. Can, uh... Can we help you?
嘿,需要帮忙吗?

Oh. No, thanks. I'm just waiting for, uh, Joey Tribbiani.
不用,谢谢,我在等乔伊崔比亚尼

I'm Joey Tribbiani.
我就是乔伊崔比亚尼

Oh. Oh, no, not you. Big Joey.
喔,不是你,是老乔伊

Oh, my God.
天啊

You're so much cuter than your pictures.
你比照片上师多了

I'm Ronni.
我是罗妮

Cheese Nip?
想吃起起司片吗?

Uh, Joey's having an embolism...
乔伊的脑子有点秀逗了

...but I'd go for a Nip.
但我要起司片

You see, most people, when their pets pass on...
大部分人在宠物过世后

...they want them laid out like they're sleeping.
希望他们像睡觉那样躺着

But occasionally you get a person who wants them in a pose.
但有时有些人要他们摆出姿势

Like, uh, chasing their tail.
像追自己的尾巴

Or, uh, jumping to catch a Frisbee.
或跳起来接住飞盘

Joey, if I go first, I want to be looking for my keys.
乔伊,如果我先走一步 我的姿势要像找钥匙一样

- That's a good one. - Hey, Joe.
一好好笑! 一嗨!乔

Hey, Dad. Ronni's here.
嗨,爸爸,罗妮来了

- Huh? - Hi.
一嗨 一嘿

- Hey. RONNl: Hey.
一理 一嘿,

Hello, babe.
嘿,亲爱的

What are...? What are you doing here?
你来做什么?

Oh, uh, you left your hair at my apartment.
你的假发留在我的住处

I figured you'd need it for your meeting.
我想你明天开会用得上

Thank you. Uh...
谢谢

So who's up for a big game of Kerplunk?
谁想玩大老二?

Look, I, uh...
听着,我…

I shouldn't have come.
我不该来这里

I gotta go. I'll miss the last train.
我该走了,我不想错过最复一班地铁

No, I don't want you taking that thing this late.
不,我不想让你这么晚还搭地铁

- Where am I gonna stay? Here? - Whoa.
那我要睡哪里?这里吗?

We'll go to a hotel.
我们去住饭店

- No, you won't. - No, we won't.
一不行 一不行

If you go to a hotel, you'll be doing stuff.
你们去饭店就一定会嘿咻

I want you right here, where I can keep an eye on you.
我要你们待在这里 这样我就可以盯着你们

You're gonna keep an eye on us?
你要盯着我们?

That's right, mister.
没错,先生

I don't care how old you are, while you're here...
不管你年纪多大 只要住在我家屋檐下…

...you're gonna live by my rules.
一切就得听我的

And that means no sleeping with your girlfriend.
那就是不准你和 你女朋友睡在一起

Wow, he's strict.
哇,他好严格

Dad, you'll be in my room.
爸,你睡我房问

Ronni, uh, you can stay in Chandler's room.
罗妮 你睡钱德的房问

Thanks. You're a good kid.
谢谢 你真是个好孩子

Come on. I'll show you to my room.
来,我带你去看我房问

That sounds weird when it's not followed by, "No, thanks, it's late."
成觉真奇怪你没说 〝不,谢了,时候不早了〞

Okay. This is just for tonight. Starting tomorrow, you gotta change.
好,只有今晚而已 明天你就得做出改变

- Six years is long enough. - What kind of change?
一六年时间可不短 一什么改变?

- Break up with Ronni... - I can't.
一和罗妮分手 一我不能!

Then come clean with Ma. This is not right.
要不就和我妈离婚 这样是不对的

I don't wanna hear it. Now go to my room.
一对,但是… 一我不想听,快进我房里

Hey, kickie.
嘿,踢踏舞者

- What are you doing? - Trying to get comfortable.
一你在干什么? 一想让自己舒服一点

- I can't sleep in my underwear. - Well, you're gonna.
一穿着内裤我睡不着 一你非穿不可

I've been thinking...
我一直在想…

...about how I'm always seeing girls on top of girls.
我总是看见女人叠在女人上面

Are they end-to-end, or tall, like pancakes?
她们是尼对尾相接 还是是像煎饼一样叠起来?

You know what I mean. How I date all these women.
你知道我什么意思 这些和我约过会的女人

I always figured, when the right one comes along...
因为我总是想 当真命天女出现时

...I'll be able to be a standup guy and go the distance, you know?
我就会勇柱直前,坚持到最复

Now I'm looking at my Dad thinking...
但如今看见我爸 我想…

You're not him, you're you.
你不是他,你是你自己

When they wanted you to go into your father's business, did you cave?
当他们希望你继承你爸的事业时 你有屈服吗?

- No. - No.
一没有 一没有

You decided to go into the out-of-work-actor business.
你决心从事没有工作的 演艺事业

That wasn't easy, but you did it.
这不是一件容易的事 但你办到了

And I believe that when the right woman comes along...
我也相信 当真命天女出现时

...you'll have the guts to say:
你会有勇气对她说

"No thanks, I'm married."
〝抱歉,我已婚〞

You really think so?
你真的这样认为?

Yeah. I really do.
真的,我真的这样认为

- Thanks, Chandler. - Get off.
一谢谢,钱德 一滚开

- Hi. - Hi.
一嗨 一嗨

May I help you?
有事吗?

Uh, Joey said I could use your shower since, uh, Chandler's in ours.
乔伊说我能用你的浴室 因为钱德正在用我们的

Okay. Who are you?
好,你是谁?

- Oh, uh, I'm Ronni. Ronni Rapalono. - Uh-huh.
我叫罗妮 罗妮罗普拉诺

The mistress?
情妇?

- Um, come on in. - Thanks.
一请进 一谢谢

Hi, I'm Rachel. Bathroom's up there.
我叫瑞秋,浴室在那里

Hey, Ronni.
嘿,听好,罗妮

How long has Chandler been in the shower?
钱德进浴室多久了?

Oh. Like, uh, five minutes.
大约五分钟

Perfect.
太好了

Fasten your seat belts...
请系好安全带

...it's pee-pee time.
看小鸡鸡的时间到了

Hey, Mr. Trib.
嘿,崔比亚尼先生

Hey. Good morning, dear.
嘿,早安,亲爱的

Chandler Bing, it's time to see your thing.
钱德宾,该换我看你的小东西了

- What's the matter with you? - I thought it was Chandler.
一你是怎么搞的? 一我以为你是钱德

You were supposed to be in there so I could see your thing.
你应该在浴室 这样我才能看见你的小东西

Sorry, my thing was in there with me.
我的小东西在里面 和我在一起 司J 抱

PHOEBE: Hey. ALL: Hey, Pheebs.
菲比 , 洁洁

MONICA: How's it going? - Good. Oh, oh.
一还好吧? 一不错

Roger's having a dinner thing and he wanted me to invite you guys.
罗杰想邀大家一起吃晚餐

- So, what's going on? - Nothing.
一怎么了? 一没事

It's just that, uh...
只是…

It's Roger.
是罗杰

Um, ahem, I don't know. There's something about... Ahem.
我不知道,有些事…

Basically, we just feel that he's, uh...
基本上我们认为他…

We hate that guy.
我们讨厌他

MONICA: We hate him.
我们讨厌他

We're sorry, Pheebs.
菲此,我们很抱歉

Uh-huh. Okay.
好,巴

Don't you think maybe it's just that he's so perceptive...
是不是他太有洞察力

...that it freaked you out?
所以吓到你们了?

- No, I hate him. - No, we hate him.
不,我们讨厌他…

I'm sorry.
抱歉

Ma. What are you doing here?
妈,你来干什么?

I came to give you this...
我把这个带给你

...and this. - Ow.
还有这掴

Big ring.
你的大戒指打到很痛!

Why did you fill your father's head with that garbage...
你为什么要对你爸讲一大堆

...about making things right?
关于改邪归正的废话呢?

Things were fine the way they were.
一切事情本来都很好

There's chicken in there. Put it away.
里面有鸡肉,放冰箱冰好

For God's sake, Joey. Really.
拜托,乔伊,真的

Hold on. You knew?
等一下,你都知道?

Of course I knew. What do you think?
我当然知道,你认为呢?

Your father is no James Bond.
你爸又不是詹姆士庞德

You should have heard his cover stories.
你应该听听他的谎盲

"I'm sleeping over at my accountant's."
〝我在会计家里睡〞

I mean, what is that? Please.
那是什么屁话?拜托

So then, how could you...?
你怎能…

Do you remember how your father used to be?
记得你爸以前的模样吗?

Always yelling. Nothing made him happy.
总是大叮L大叫,总是不开心

Not that wood shop, not those stupid little ships in the bottle.
连工作室和 瓶内的小船也无法让他开心

Now he's happy.
现在他很开心

I mean, it's nice. He has a hobby.
这样很好,他好歹有个嗜好

Ma, I don't mean to be disrespectful, but...
妈,我无意冒犯 但是…

...what the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说什么?

- I mean, what about you? - Me? I'm fine.
一我是说,那你怎么办? 一我很好啊

Look, honey...
听着,亲爱的…

...in an ideal world...
在理想的世界中

...there'd be no her and your father would look like Sting.
没有她 而且你爸是个大师哥

And I'll tell you something else:
再告诉你别的

Ever since that poodle-stuffer came along...
自从那贵妇犬一样的女人出现后

...he's been so ashamed of himself that he's been more attentive.
他成觉很羞耻 变得对我很用心

He's been more loving.
并且开始对我体贴

It's like every day is our anniversary.
每天都像我们的结婚纪念日

I'm happy for you?
我该为你高兴?

Well, don't be.
不必了

Because now everything's screwed up.
因为现在全搞砸了

I just want it the way it was.
我只想回到像从前一样

JOEY: Ma, I'm sorry.
妈,对不起

I just did what I thought you'd want.
我以为我做了你想做的事

I know you did, cookie. Oh, I know you did.
我知道,亲爱的,我知道

So tell me...
告诉我

Did you see her?
你见到她了吗?

Yeah.
见到了

You're 10 times prettier than she is.
你比她漂亮十倍都不止

That's sweet.
嘴巴真甜

Could I take her?
我打得过她吗?

With this ring, no contest.
你有这么大的戒指,她没辙

ROGER: What's wrong, sweetie? PHOEBE: Nothing.
一怎么了?甜心 一没事

No, no. What's wrong? Come on.
到底怎么了?快说嘛

Okay.
好。巴

It's nothing. I'm fine.
好吧,我…没事

It's just, um... It's my friends.
只是我的朋友

They have a liking problem with you...
他们对你有意见

...in that, um...
其实…

...they don't.
他们不喜欢你…

Oh. They don't?
他们不喜欢我?

But you know...
不过,你知道…

...they don't see all of the wonderfulness that I see.
他们看不见 只有我才能看见的好处

They don't see all the good stuff and all the sweet stuff.
他们看不见你体贴的一面

They think you're a little...
他们认为你有点…

- What? - Intense and creepy.
一什么? 一执着的恐怖

Oh.


But I don't. Me. Phoebe.
但我,菲比不这么认为

Well, I'm not at all surprised they feel that way.
我对他们的反应 丝毫不感到惊讶

You're not? See, that's why you're so great.
不惊讶吗? 这就是你棒的地方

Actually, it's quite typical behavior...
这是很平常的反应

...when you have this kind of dysfunctional group dynamic.
当群体动力失调时

You know, this kind of codependent...
这种相互依赖…

...emotionally stunted...
情绪障碍

...sitting in your stupid coffeehouse, with your stupid big cups...
坐在那家烂咖啡屋 拿着又大又蠢的咖啡杯

...which, I'm sorry, might as well have nipples on them.
或许还有乳头在上面

And you're all like, "Oh, define me. Define me.
你们都会说:〝噢,定义我的性格 定义我的性格

Love me. I need love."
爱我,我需要爱〞

So you talked to your dad, huh?
你和你爸谈过了?

Yeah. He's gonna keep cheating on Ma, like she wanted.
对,他要以我妈希望的方式 继续对我妈劈腿

Ma's gonna keep pretending she doesn't know even though she does.
我妈要继续假装她一无所知

And my sister Tina can't see her husband anymore...
我妹蒂娜不能再见她丈夫了

...because he got a restraining order.
因为他接到禁制令

Which has nothing to do with it, except that I found out today.
这两件事没关系,但我今天才听说

Wow.


Things sure have changed here on Walton's mountain.
沃顿山这里的事全变了

So, Joey, are you okay?
乔伊,你没事吧?

Yeah, I guess.
或许吧

It's just... You know, they're parents.
他们是…父母

After a certain point, you gotta let go.
你不得不随他们的意思

Even if you know better...
即使你知道这样做不对

...you gotta let them make their own mistakes.
但你还是得让他们犯自己的错误

And just think...
我只是想…

...in a couple years, we get to turn into them.
几年后我们就会和他们一样

Oh, please.
拜托

If I turn into my parents, I'll either be an alcoholic blond...
如果我像他们一样 我不是变成…

...chasing after 20-year-old boys...
追逐年轻师哥的金发醉鬼老玻璃

...or I'll end up like my mom.
就是变得和我妈一样

- Hey. ALL: Hey, Pheebs.
嗨 嗨,菲比

MONICA: How's it going?
还好吧?

Okay, except I broke up with Roger.
还好,只是我和罗杰分手了

ALL: Oh.


Yeah, right.
得了,巴

ALL: No, no, really. Aw.


- What happened? - Ugh. I don't know. I mean...
-怎么了? -我说不上来…我是说

He's a good person...
他是个好人

...and he can be really sweet.
而且还对我很体贴

And in some ways, I think he is so right for me.
他在某些方面很适合我

It's just, I hate that guy.
只是…我讨厌这个人

Hey, Joey. What's going on?
怎么样?

Clear the tracks for the boobie payback express.
一劳永逸解决乳房风波

Next stop, Rachel Green.
下一站,瑞秋葛林

Joey, what the hell were you doing?
乔伊,你在搞什么鬼?

Sorry, wrong boobies.
对不起,看错乳房!

Hello, Joey.
乔伊你好!

Hello, dear.
你好,亲爱的!

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.