RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
好运查理/查莉成长日记/Good Luck Charlie第一季第一集 S01E01 Study Date

好运查理/查莉成长日记/Good Luck Charlie第一季第一集 S01E01 Study Date

Amy goes back to work for the first time since having Charlie, leaving Bob home with the kids. Teddy invites Spencer over for a study date since all the kids are supposed to be home helping Bob with Charlie while PJ and Emmett try rehearsing. Unfortunately, Bob falls down the stairs, leaving Teddy to look after Charlie and Gabe while PJ takes Bob to the hospital. 艾米回到了查利以来第一次离开家工作,鲍勃带孩子。泰迪邀请斯宾塞来研究日期以来,所有的孩子都应该在家帮Bob查利在普和埃米特尝试排练。不幸的是,Bob摔下了楼梯,离开泰迪照顾查利和加布而普以鲍勃去医院。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1qWqe6le 密码:xohv
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Hi, Charlie, there you are.
嗨 Charlie 快看看你

Nine months old and look how cute you are.
才九个月大 多可爱啊

And look how cute I am.
再看看我多么可爱啊

It's your big sister Teddy here,
我是你的姐姐Teddy

And I'm making this video diary
我在拍视频日记

To help you survive our...
来帮你立足于我们这个

Special family.
特别的家

Oh, hey. Looks like dad taught you how to eat bananas.
嗨 看来老爹已经教了你怎么吃香蕉了

Oh, and there's mom,
哦 这是妈妈

Looking lovelier than ever this morning.
今天早上看起来最可爱了

Not in the mood.
没那心情和你开玩笑

Okay. I think you've had enough bananas.
好了 我觉得你已经吃够香蕉了

So we're switching to sweet peas!
我们改吃点甜豌豆吧

You're gonna love them. Look, mommy thinks they're so yummy.
你会喜欢吃的 快看 妈妈认为它们很美味哦

Very smart. Always make mommy try it first, okay?
非常聪明 一定要让妈妈先尝 懂吗

Oh, and there's your older brother PJ
哦 那是你的大哥 PJ

Doing today's homework at the last minute as usual.
像往常一样在最后一分钟赶今天的家庭作业

It's not today's homework.
这才不是今天的家庭作业

This is yesterday's homework.
这是昨天的家庭作业

There's a chance you two will be
你可能有机会和你哥哥

in high school together.
一起念高中哦

Oh, and there's dad preparing for another day's work.
哦 那是爸爸在准备下一天的工作

He kills bugs for a living.
他靠杀虫来赚钱

Honey, come on. we've been through this.
宝贝 拜托 我们已经说过这个了

I don't kill bugs.
我不是杀虫

I'm a pest control specialist.
我是害虫防治专家

Either way...
还不都是得

So now you've met the whole family.
现在你已经见过所有家庭成员啦

Forgetting somebody?
忘记某人了吧

Gabe! no no no. I didn't forget about you.
Gabe 不是 不是的 我没有忘记你

I was just saving the best for last.
我只是打算拿你来压轴

Charlie, that was your younger older brother Gabe.
Charlie 那是你的小哥哥Gabe

You want to say something to Charlie?
你想对Charlie说点什么吗

You ruined my life.
你毁了我的生活

Okay, so it's taking Gabe a little bit longer
好了 看来Gabe还需要点时间

To get used to you. You were kind of a surprise.
来适应你 因为你有点像个惊喜

I thought surprises were supposed to be good.
我还以为惊喜是好事呢

And... cut.
好了 就到这里了

Okay, gang, listen up.
好了 大家听着

I'm going back to work tonight at the hospital
我今晚要回到医院工作

For the first time since Charlie was born,
这是从Charlie出生后我第一次上班

So I want everyone to stay at home
所以我想让你们今晚全都留在家

- and help dad with the baby. - Wait-- no, mom.
- 帮你爸爸照顾宝宝 - 等下 不行 妈妈

I'm not gonna be here tonight.
我今晚不能待在家里

I have a study date at the library.
我已经和人约好去图书馆学习了

Don't you mean "studly" date...
你的意思是借学习之机

With Spencer?
和Spencer约会吧

Oh, save it for your pillow.
哦 留着亲你的枕头吧

I'm sorry, Teddy, but you're just gonna have to reschedule.
我很抱歉 Teddy 但是你得重新安排你的计划

But, dad--
但是 爸爸

- Bob! - Uh, dad's not available right now.
- Bob - 嗯 爸爸现在也不管用了

Mom, don't take this the wrong way,
妈妈 别误会我的意思

But why did you guys have to have another baby?
但是你们为什么非得生第四个宝宝 呢

Well, because three kids was just too easy.
那个嘛 因为三个孩子太好养了

Three's for quitters.
胆小鬼才只生三个

And Teddy, you know better than to schedule
Teddy 你已经懂事了 不至于去和

a study date with a boy I've never met.
一个我从来没见过的男生约会一起学习吧

Come on. as dad, it's my responsibility
拜托 作为你的爸爸

to know every detail of my kids' lives.
知道我孩子的每个生活细节是我的责任

Oh yeah?
是吗

What school do I go to?
那我的学校校名是什么

Um-- the one named after that president.
嗯 和某个总统名字一样

Hey, you know what? I've got to drive you kids to school.
嗨 快点吧 我得开车送你们去学校了

- Let's go. - Wait, I haven't had breakfast yet.
- 我们走吧 - 等下 我还没吃早饭呢

- Come on, let's go. - Most important meal of the day
- 快点 我们走 - 一天中最重要的一餐

- Never got it. - Let's go!
- 我从没吃到过 - 我们走吧

- I've gotta get you to... Roosevelt? - Lincoln.
- 我还得载你去罗斯福小学呢 - 是林肯小学

Got it.
记住了

Day's all burnt toast
生活搞得一团糟

Running late, and dad says
就要迟到 爸爸在叫

Has anybody seen my left shoe
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到

I close my eyes, take a bite
我闭上双眼 咬口早餐

Grab a ride, laugh out loud
跳上车子 放声大笑

There it is up on the roof
就在这里 我们的家

I've been there, I've survived
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过

So just take my advice
所以听取我的建议

Hang in there, baby, things are crazy
宝贝 不要放弃 世界有很多疯狂无奈

But I know your future is bright
可是我知道你会有美好未来

Hang in there, Baby
宝贝 不要放弃

There is no maybe
不要怀疑

Everything turns out all right
一切终会如你所愿

Sure life is up and down
生活有悲有喜

But trust me, it comes back all around
可是请相信我 坚持就有好结果

You're gonna love who you turn out to be
你会喜欢将来的你

Hang in there, Baby
宝贝 不要放弃

Bob honey, I'm leaving for work!
Bob 亲爱的 我去上班了

Okay, honey, here's Charlie's schedule.
好了 老公 这是Charlie的生活安排

It tells you when to feed her,
这上面写着什么时候喂她

When to change her and when to put her down.
什么时候换尿布 什么时候睡觉

Sweetheart, would you relax?
宝贝 放轻松

Big daddy's got this all under control.
一切尽在全能老爹的掌控之中呢

Okay, just because that's on your barbecue apron
好了 不要以为你的烧烤围裙上写着全能老爹

Doesn't make it true.
你就真当自己全能了

Now if charlie gets fussy,
如果Charlie哭闹了

her rubber ducky will calm her down.
她的橡胶鸭子可以让她安静下来

They're all over the place. Please be careful--
它们到处都是 拜托你小心点

- They're all over the place. - Honey...
- 它们到处都是 - 亲爱的

You seem to forget I was fully involved
你似乎忘记了我已经事无巨细地

in the raising of three kids.
养育了三个孩子

Oh, yeah? When's my birthday?
哦 是吗 我生日是什么时候

- July twelfth. - November twenty third.
- 5月12号 - 11月23号

Got it.
记住了

Good luck, Charlie.
祝你好运 Charlie

Mwah! Bye.
拜拜

Bye.
拜拜

Hey, dad?
嗨 爸爸

- Yeah? - I have a homework question.
- 什么事 - 我有个家庭作业的问题问你

Okay, fire away.
好吧 说吧

Can the average human lick his own armpit?
一般人能舔到自己的腋窝吗

- Yeah. - Thanks.
- 可以 - 谢了

So what was that, like a science question?
那是什么作业 科学问题吗

Nope.
不是

I'll get it. I'll get it.
我来开门 我来开门

I'll get it. Nobody else get it!
我来开门 其他人都不许碰

- Hi. - Hi.
- 你好 - 你好

Hi!
好啊

I'm Teddy's dad.
我是Teddy的爸爸

Nice to meet you, sir.
很高兴见到你 先生

Uh, Spencer and I are studying
嗯 Spencer和我要学习了

- for our biology test tomorrow. - Are you, now?
- 我们得准备明天的生物测验 - 真的吗

Yes. yes, we are, so can everyone please leave?
是的 没错 所以请大家都离开好吗

Not you.
除了你

- Teddy. - Yeah?
- Teddy - 什么事

I thought your mom said no study date.
我记得你妈说过今天不许学习约会的

Yeah, at the library.
是啊 不能在图书馆

Oh, right.
哦 是的

Okay, so then you've talked to her about this?
那么你和她说了在家里学习的事吗

Of course I did.
我当然说了

I mean, I'm-- I'm pretty sure I did.
我的意思是 我 我非常确定我说过了

It's just I talk to so many different people
只不过我每天和那么多人

about so many different things.
说那么多不同的事

Why is there a giant bug in your house?
你们家为什么要摆个这么巨大的虫子在这

That, my friend,
朋友 那个

is the jerusalem cricket,
叫做沙螽

Better known to the layman as the potato bug.
外行通常管它叫马铃薯瓢虫

- I'm an exterminator. - Here we go.
- 我是个害虫专家 - 又来了

Hey, have you seen my ad on local cable--
嗨 你看过我在本地有线电视台做的广告吗

"Bob's bugs be gone"?
“Bob赶走了所有害虫”

Yeah, how do we make Bob be gone?
是吗 我们怎么才能赶走Bob

Okay. you've got homework to do.
好吧 你们要做家庭作业

I've got a diaper to change.
我也要去换尿布了

Hers-- not mine.
给她换 不是我

I ain't that old!
我还没老到那地步呢

I'm gonna be upstairs.
我还是上楼去吧

- Gabe-- out. - Okay, fine.
- Gabe 出去 - 好吧 知道了

But when's that hot guy getting here?
不过那个帅哥什么时候才会来啊

Out!
出去

- Kids. - Yeah.
- 真是小孩子 - 嗯

Oh man, I left my book at school.
哦 惨了 我把书忘在学校了

Oh, that's okay, we can just share mine.
没关系 我们看一本就行

- Is that okay? - Perfect.
- 可以吗 - 正合我意

Good,
很好

Cause I'm all about the learnin'.
因为这一切都是为了学习

- Let me just grab a pencil. - Oh yeah, I might have one.
- 我去拿根铅笔 - 哦 我有一根

I think I left my pencils at school.
我想我的铅笔忘在学校了

Me too.
我也是

Ladies and gentlemen!
女士们 先生们

PJ and the Vibe!
有请PJ和感应乐队

Wow, sounds like you live right next door
哇 听起来像是你就住在那个古怪的小子PJ的隔壁啊

to that weird PJ kid.
哇 听起来像是你就住在那个古怪的小子PJ的隔壁啊

Hmm. Yeah, he's not next door.
嗯 不过他不在隔壁

He's downstairs...
他在楼下

And he's my brother.
而且他是我哥哥

Oh! oh, I'm-- I'm sorry.
哦 哦 不好意思哈

Yeah, me too.
我也是

Wait wait wait! stop stop!
等下 等下 等下 停 停

Emmett, you were supposed to open with the downbeat.
Emmett 开头的时候你该用强拍的

Dude, I'm percussion,
伙计 我演奏的是打击乐器

Let me "percush"!
你得让我“打击”

For crying out loud, guys!
拜托了 两位

What's up?
什么事

Can you please turn it down? We're trying to study.
你们能小声点吗 我们正在学习呢

No can do, sis. There's only one level in rock 'n' roll.
不能 妹妹 在摇滚乐里只有一种境界

And that is loud!
那就是纵情高歌

Whoa whoa. I think we can accommodate your little sister.
等等 我想我们该体谅一下你妹妹

Excuse me,
拜托

But the band is called PJ and the vibe.
这个组合可是叫PJ和感应乐队

So what, the Vibe doesn't get a say?
那又如何 感应乐队就没有发言权了吗

I-- I'm the vibe.
我 我就是感应乐队

Yeah, I got that.
是啊 看出来了

Oh, so you got my vibe, huh?
所以你和我产生心灵感应了哈

I'm gonna be over here.
我还是回去吧

- Turn it down now. - You will not censor my art.
- 关小声点 现在 - 你不能阻挡我对艺术的追求

I will not be silent!
我不会安静的

hey!


If I have come down here again,
如果再逼我下来的话

this gets plugged into somewhere else
我就把这个插你身上

Okay?
明白了没

Yo, who's she up there studying with anyway?
对了 她和谁一起学习呢

Is there a second fine lady in the house?
是不是又一位美女

Some guy she's totally into.
和她迷恋的某个男生一起

I can't believe she's cheating on me.
我不敢相信她居然对我不忠

She's not cheating on you. She barely knows you exist.
她没有对你不忠 她都不知道有你这个人

No, see, our relationship is just developing slowly.
不对 我们只是关系进展地比较慢而已

- No, there is no relationship. - Yes, there is.
- 不 你们根本没关系 - 不 我们有关系

- No, it's all in your head! - no,
- 没有 是你自己在臆想而已 - 不

it's not, 'cause even my mum know about it
不是的 连我妈妈都知道我们两个的关系

Now then, where were we?
好了 我们学到哪儿了

You know, actually, I think you were a little bit closer.
知道吗 其实 我记得你刚才坐得更近些的

All right-- cellular respiration.
好了 细胞呼吸作用

- Do you mind? - not at all.
- 你介意吗 - 一点也不

While we're at it--
趁这个时候

- What are you doing? - Oh! gabe!
- 你们干吗呢 - 噢 Gabe

- What do you want? - Dinner!
- 你想怎么样啊 - 吃晚饭

Nobody's fed me all day!
一整天都没人给我做饭

And I am still part of this family, right?
我仍然还是这个家的一员 对吧

There's a half-eaten sandwich in the fridge
冰箱里还有个吃了一半的三明治

Knock yourself out.
自己去吃吧

All right. Now my brothers are all taken care of.
现在好了 所有兄弟都搞定了

- Good. - And there will be no more interruptions.
- 太好了 - 那就再也不会有人打搅我们了

- Teddy! - Oh, god!
- Teddy - 哦 天呐

- What do you want?! - I need you
- 你想干嘛 - 我需要你

to watch the baby for a sec.
照看下宝宝

No!


No!


Nobody tells mom!
谁也不准告诉妈妈

Come here, Charlie.
到这儿来 Charlie

Oh, yes.
好了

- Charlie's fine. - Ooh! But I'm not.
- Charlie 没事 - 哦 但是我有事

Uh, Teddy,
嗯 Teddy

Tell PJ to fire up the bug truck,
叫PJ去发动油门

I think I gotta go to the hospital.
我想我得去趟医院

Oh, and Teddy, you're gonna have to watch the baby.
还有 Teddy 接下来你得照顾下宝宝

No! Okay.
不 好吧

Relax, be the hospital in ten minutes
放松点 十分钟后就到医院

Okay, just please please hurry.
知道了 拜托尽快

Oh, wow! My butt is on fire!
噢 哇 我的屁股像被火烧了

That is so weird!
真是灵异

Last week, Emmett and I wrote a song
上周Emmett和我写一首歌

With that exact same title.
正好就叫这个名字

That's great, son. just please don't sing--
那太好了 儿子 不过拜托你千万别唱

- My butt is on fire! ? - Stop it.
- 我的屁股像被火烧 - 别唱了

It's the size of a tire!
面积和轮胎一个大小

Stop it!
别唱了

- Punch buggy! - Ow! What are you doing?!
- 拳打甲壳虫 - 噢 你在干嘛

Could you drive, please?!
拜托你好好开车行不

- Hey, you want to play license plate game? - No!
- 你想玩认车牌游戏吗 - 不想

Michigan.
密歇根州

- Maybe I should go. - no!
- 也许我该走了 - 不

Um, she's almost done with bottle
嗯 她马上就喝完这瓶了

And then she'll go right to sleep.
然后她就会睡觉了

Then we can studly-- I mean study.
我们就能约会了 我意思是学习

Now, uh, where were we?
看看我们学到哪儿了

Okay.
好了

- Yeah. - What is cellular respiration?
- 哦 - 什么是细胞呼吸作用

That's when glucose and other compounds
就是葡萄糖及其他化合物

oxidize to produce chemical energy,
发生氧化反应释放化学能

- water and carbon dioxide. - Mm-hmm.
- 还有水和二氧化碳 - 嗯哼

Also known as poop.
也被称为屁

Oh, boy.
哦 老天

Hang in there, dad.
忍着点 老爸

Wow! Butt fire spreading.
哇哦 屁股火区扩散了

- Where's the doctor? - I'll go see.
- 医生在哪里 - 我去找找

Okay, wait wait wait. Wait. Wait. Wait.
等等 等等 等等

Wait. wait. We don't want mom to know we're here, right?
等等 我们可不想让妈妈发现我们在这儿 是不

So please be careful.
所以小心点

Just try and blend in.
尽量别引人注意

Dad, come on.
老爸 拜托

It's hard for this to blend in.
这样帅气的面庞怎么可能不引人注目

Just figure something out.
那就想个办法

"figure something out."
想个办法

"figure something out."
想个办法

Mom!
妈妈

You're the doctor?
你是医生吗

Yes.
是的

I am.
我是

I am doctor...
我是医生

Shh-- Chandrasooleewan.
是 Chandrasooleewan医生

- Are you Indian? - We prefer to be called Native American.
- 你是印第安人吗 - 我们更愿意被称为美国原住民

Are you sure you're a real doctor?
你真的是个医生吗

You look kinda young.
你看起来太年轻了

You sound like my wife.
你说话口气跟我老婆一样

Okay, uh--
好了 嗯

What seems to be the problem?
你哪儿出问题了

I have a fish hook in my lip!
有个鱼钩扎在我嘴唇上了

- How'd this happen? - My dad is not a very good fisherman.
- 怎么搞成这样的 - 我爸爸不是很擅长钓鱼

Hey, mine's not a very good walking-down-the-stairs man.
嘿 我爸爸不是很擅长上下楼梯

So--
那么

I'm guessing you're a ninety seven pounder.
我猜你得有九十七磅吧

Hush, little baby
嘘 乖宝宝

Go beddy-bye
快睡觉

Teddy wants to kiss a really cute guy.
Teddy想吻那个很帅的男孩

How's it going?
怎么样了

Well, we're getting there.
不错 孩子快睡着了

Well well well. What have we here?
啧啧啧 看看这是谁啊

Emmett, why are you still here?
Emmett 你怎么还在这儿

Well, I was looking for the kitchen,
我在找厨房

But I seem to have stumbled upon the ballroom.
但是我好像不小心进了舞厅

- hello? - Teddy, it's Mrs Dabney from next door.
- 你好 - Teddy 我是你隔壁的Dabney夫人

No, I have not seen your cat.
没有 我没看见你的猫

I'm calling about your brother;
我叫你是因为你弟弟

He's eating me out of house and home
他要把我家都吃空了

Gabe! Step away from the pie!
Gabe 离我的馅饼远点

Okay, I'll be right there.
知道了 我马上来

All right. spencer, I'll be back in like two minutes.
等下 Spencer 我两分钟后回来

Don't go anywhere. emmett, go somewhere.
千万别走 Emmett 出去走走

So what do you think you're doing with my girlfriend?
你对我的女朋友有何居心

She's not your girlfriend
她才不是你女朋友

Okay, maybe me and you need to step outside...
好吧 也许我们两个该到门外

So you can walk me to my bike.
这样你就能送我上自行车了

You here to give me my sponge bath?
你是来给我做海绵擦浴的吗

- PJ? - Hey, mom.
- PJ - 嗨 妈妈

What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么

I'll tell you what I'm not doing here--
我告诉你我不会干什么吧

Giving sponge baths to big hairy guys.
我不会给体毛发达的人做海绵擦浴的

So, mom, what's-- what's the happs?
所以 妈妈 有什么事吗

What's--
有什么

Hey, honey!
嗨 亲爱的

- Bob! - Nice work, son.
- Bob - 干的漂亮 儿子

Okay, what's going on here?
好了 到底出什么事了

Dad fell down the stairs and broke his butt.
爸爸摔下楼梯了然后屁股开花了

- You weren't holding the baby, were you? - Um, yes--
- 你那时没抱着孩子吧 - 呃 我本来抱着呢

Then no, then yes again.
然后脱手了 再然后又抱着了

Bob, you promised me you weren't gonna drop this one!
Bob 你答应过我这个孩子不能再摔了

Honey, look, it was just a little accident.
亲爱的 听着 这只是个小小的意外而已

Oh, and by the way, for the record-- an amazing catch!
顺便说句 我那一接太精彩了 足以载入史册了

I knew this was a huge mistake.
我就知道我犯了个天大的错误

I never should've gone back to work.
我真不应该回来工作的

Sweetheart, this is all gonna be okay.
宝贝 没事的

No. no, it's not.
不 不 才不会没事

It's too hard. I can't do this.
这也太难了 我做不来

I mean, what made me think I could go back to work full time
我意思是说 我怎么会天真到以为我可以一边全职工作

and take care of four kids?
一边照顾好四个孩子

I'm a terrible mother.
我真是个糟糕的母亲

No no, you're not.
不 不 你不是的

Look, if anything, I'm a horrible father.
听着 如果真要追究责任那也只能怪我是个糟糕的父亲

I know!
我知道

Would you guys chill?
你们两个冷静点好吗

You're great parents.
你们是很棒的父母

Teddy, gabe and me turned out pretty good.
我 Teddy Gabe现在都很不错啊

Yeah, come on.
是的 别难过了

We've got to be doing something right.
我们还是做对了不少事情

I mean, hey, look at this-- our son's a doctor.
我是说 嘿 快看 我们的儿子当医生了

I'm serious. With both of us working,
我是认真的 我们两个都得忙工作

Poor little Charlie doesn't stand a chance.
可怜的小Charlie就又没人照顾了

Come on, no one's going solo on this.
放心吧 没人会让你一个人照顾的孩子的

All us kids are gonna help out.
我们几个小孩都会帮你的

And if charlie gets a little messed up along the way,
不管Charlie成长过程中出了什么差错

We can all share the blame.
我们会一起承担责任的

Dr Chandrasooleewan to the operating room.
Chandrasooleewan医生 请到手术室

It never ends!
真是忙个没完啊

Gabe!
Gabe

Sorry about that, Mrs Dabney, but
我很抱歉 Dabney夫人 但是你

you probably shouldn't let him in.
也许不该让他进门的

I didn't let him in. He crawled through the cat door.
我没让他进啊 他自己从猫洞里爬进来的

Gabe, is there something you want to say to Mrs Dabney?
Gabe 你有什么要对Dabney夫人说的吗

Yeah.
有啊

What are you fixing tomorrow night?
你明天晚上打算做什么饭(注:fix同有做饭和修理的意思)

The cat door.
修理猫洞 (注:fix同有做饭和修理的意思)

Gonna make sure it's locked.
我会保证锁好它的

Okay. I think we're done here.
好了 我想我们要走了

- Good night. - It is now.
- 晚安 - 现在确实安生了

All right, let's go.
好了 我们回家吧

- What are you doing? - Oh, so now you're suddenly
- 你在干嘛 - 哦 现在你突然

- interested in me? - gabe, you're my little brother.
- 对我感兴趣了 - Gabe 你是我弟弟

I've never been interested in you.
我从来都没对你感过兴趣

I'm kidding.
我开玩笑呢

What's going on?
到底怎么了

Ever since the baby arrived,
自从这个宝宝来到世上

Everyone's been ignoring me.
每个人都总是忽略我

I feel like I'm invisible.
我觉得我成了隐形人

I'm just the loser middle kid...
我就是个窝囊的排行中间的孩子

Like you.
就像你一样

Just because I'm a middle kid doesn't make me a loser.
当个排行中间的孩子并没有让我变得窝囊啊

Then what does make you a loser?
那是什么让你变得窝囊了

I am not a loser. Okay?
我不窝囊 拜托

And I was a baby once.
我本来也是最小的

And then you came along.
然后你来到了这世上

And I was not happy about it.
开始我也不开心

But then you peed on PJ and I thought,
但是后来我看到你在PJ身上撒尿 我就想

"Hey, give the kid a shot."
嘿 给这个孩子一个机会吧

Look, someday you're gonna feel the same way
听着 总有一天你会像我看待你那样

a bout Charlie that I feel about you.
看待Charlie的

Well, how do you feel about me?
那么 你怎么看待我的

Let's put it this way--
我这么说吧

The hottest guy in school is at our house right now,
全校最帅的男生现在就在我们家里

And I'm here with you.
而我现在却和你在一起

Look how cute she is.
看她多可爱啊

I am warming up to her already!
我已经开始对她有好感了

Okay, Charlie's asleep, Gabe's playing a video game
好了 Charlie已经睡着了 Gabe在玩电子游戏

And we are finally alone.
我们终于可以独处了

Hey, everybody!
嗨 大家好

I have a bruised coccyx.
我尾骨撞伤了

Oh, come on!
哦 拜托

That's a funny word.
这个词太好玩了

Coccyx!
尾骨

The doctor gave him pain medication.
医生给他开了止痛药

Was that me? Sorry.
是我放屁了吗 不好意思

I'm a little numb down there.
我那个地方还有点麻木

Uh, actually, that's my ride.
其实 是接我的人来了

Of course it is.
当然是了

It's good to meet you, son.
很高兴见到你 小伙子

Oh, good night, sweetheart.
哦 晚安 宝贝

Good night, sir.
晚安 先生

- Good night. - Good night.
- 晚安 - 晚安

Coccyx!
尾骨

So that's how dad got my first kiss
这就是爸爸怎么抢走本属于我的初吻的

And how you flew for the first time.
你也第一次体验到了飞翔的感觉

But the good news is--
但是好消息是

Nah, there is no good news.
算了 根本没有好消息

I take that back! It's a text from spencer!
我收回刚才那句话 Spencer给我发短信了

He wants to hang out with me tomorrow night
他约我明天一起出去

At his house!
去他家

Oh! I've gotta go wash your puke out of my jacket.
哦 我要去洗你吐在我衣服上的脏东西了

Oh, and, uh, one more thing--
哦 对了 还有一件事

When you're my age and you meet a cute boy,
当你到了我这个年龄 遇到一个帅哥的话

Do not, under any circumstances,
在任何情况下都不要 千万不要

ever ever bring him home.
把他带回家来

Cause if you do, well--
因为如果你这么做的话 那么

Good luck, Charlie.
祝你好运 Charlie

Oh, that's wonderful.
哦 太舒服了

Thank you so much for doing this.
真是太感谢你帮我擦澡了

Hey, if I can't be there for my patients,
嗨 如果我不能为我的病人服务

What kind of pretend doctor am I?
那我还算什么假医生

So, uh, do you ever think about shaving--
那么 你有没想过给你的全身

Like, everywhere?
那个 剃个毛

I did-- last week.
我剃过啊 上周刚剃的

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014 北京凌波创新软件技术有限公司 All rights reserved.