RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第一季 第八集 S01E08 The One Where Nana Dies Twice / 奶奶死了两次

老友记/六人行/Friends 第一季 第八集 S01E08 The One Where Nana Dies Twice / 奶奶死了两次

Monica and Ross mourn the loss of their grandmother. Chandler is shocked to find that people think he is gay. 莫妮卡和罗斯为他们的祖母的损失。我震惊地发现,人们认为他是同性恋。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Hey, gorgeous. How's it going?
师哥,你好吗?

Dehydrated Japanese noodles under fluorescent lights.
在日光灯底下吃着日本泡面

Does it get better than this?
还能更好吗?

Question: You're not dating, are you?
有个问题 你没有跟任何人交往吧?

I met somebody who would be perfect for you.
因为我遇见一个 超适合你的完美对象

You see, perfect might be a problem.
完美可能会是个问题

Had you said co-dependent or self-destructive...
如果你说的是互相依赖 或自我毁灭…

- You want a date Saturday? - Yes, please.
一你星期六想去约会吗? 一是的,很想

He is cute.
他很可爱

- He's funny. He's... - He's a he?
一他很好笑,他… 一他是男的?

Well, yeah.
是啊,

Oh, God. I just...
天哪,我只是…

You're nice... Oh, God.
你很棒… 天啊

Good, Shelly. Okay. I'm gonna go flush myself down the toilet now.
很好,雪莉 我实在是没脸见人

Okay. Bye-bye.
好,再见

CHANDLER: It's hard to enjoy noodles after that. Is that ridiculous?
经过那件事之后 真的很难继续享受拉面,很夸张对吧?

Can you believe she actually thought that?
你们能相信 她真的这样认为吗?

Um...


Yeah.
可以

Well, when I first met you, I thought maybe...
我刚认识你的时候 我想说或许…

...possibly...
有可能…

...you might be.
你可能是

You did?
真的?

Then you spent Phoebe's birthday party talking to my breasts...
然后你在菲比的生日派对上 一直对我的胸部说话…

...so then I figured maybe not.
所以我想说应该不是

Huh. Did, uh, any of the rest of you guys think that when you first met me?
你们其他人刚认识我的时候 有那么想吗?

- I did. - I think so.
一我有 一我想有

- Not me. - No, no, me neither.
一我没有 一不…我也没有

Although, uh, back in college, Susan Saladore did.
不过大学时期的苏珊有

You're kidding.
你在开玩笑

- Did you tell her I wasn't? - No.
一你有跟她说我不是吗? 一没有

It's because I wanted to go out with her too.
因为我想跟她交往

So I told her, actually, you were seeing Bernie Spellman...
所以我跟她说 你和伯尼交往…

...who also liked her.
伯尼也喜欢她

Well, this is fascinating.
太有趣了

So, uh, what is it about me?
那是什么原因?

I don't know. Because you're smart, you're funny...
我不知道,因为你很聪明、好笑…

Ross is smart and funny. You ever think that about him?
罗斯也是啊 你们有想过他是吗?

- Ha, ha. Yeah, right. - What is it?
一是啊 一那到底是什么原因?

Okay, I don't know. You just... You have a quality.
我不知道,你就是… 你有种特质

- Yes, exactly. - Right?
一没错 一对,

Yeah, a quality.
对,某种特质

"A quality." Good. I was worried you were gonna be vague about this.
〝特质〞,很好 因为我很担心你们会说得很模糊

Hello?
喂?

Oh. Rachel.
瑞秋,

It's Paolo calling from Rome.
是罗马的巴洛

Oh, my God. Calling from Rome.
天啊,他从罗,马打来

So he's calling from Rome. I could do that.
他从罗.马打来 我也做得到啊

Just gotta go to Rome.
只要去罗.马就行了

Monica, your dad just beeped in. Can you make it quick?
摩妮卡,你爸打进来 你可以讲快一点吗?

I'm talking to Rome.
我在跟罗马通话

Hey, Dad. What's up?
爸,什么事?

Oh, God.
天哪

Ross, it's Nana.
罗斯,是奶奶

Hey.


MONICA: How you doing? ROSS: Hey, Dad.
一你们好吗? 一嘿,爸

So, uh, how's she doing?
她还好吗?

The doctor says it's a matter of hours.
医生说只剩几小时了

- How are you, Mom? - Me? I'm fine, fine.
一你还好吗,妈? 一我?我很好

I'm glad you're here.
我很高兴你来了

What's with your hair?
你的头发怎么了?

What?
怎么了?

What's different?
有什么不同?

Nothing.
没有啊

Oh, maybe that's it.
噢,大概就是这样吧

She's unbelievable. Her mother's...
她实在是令人难以置信 她母亲…

Okay, relax, relax.
好,放轻松点

We are gonna be here a while, it looks like.
看来我们还要在这里 待一段时问

We still have boyfriends and your career to cover.
免不了还要谈你男友 和工作的事

Oh, God.
天啊

The fuzzy little mints at the bottom of her purse.
她皮包里有发霉的薄荷糖

Oh.


Yeah, they were gross.
对,超嗯心的

Oh, you know what I love?
你们知道我最爱什么吗?

Her Sweet 'N Lows.
她的代糖

How she was always stealing them from restaurants.
她老是从餐厅偷代糖

Not just restaurants, from our house.
不只是餐厅 还有我们家

Mrs. Geller?
盖勒太太?

ROSS: She looks so small.
她看起来好小一只

I know.
我知道

Well, at least she's with Pop-Pop and Aunt Phyllis now.
至少她现在有阿公 和菲利斯婶婶陪伴

Goodbye, Nana.
再见了,奶奶

Bye, Nana.
别了,奶奶

Ross!
罗斯!

Nurse.
护士

What is going on?
怎么了?

You know, uh, how the nurse said Nana had passed?
护士不是说奶奶走了吗?

Well, she's not quite.
但并不是

- What? - She's not passed.
一什么? 一她没走

She's present. She's back.
她还在,她回来了

What's going on?
怎么了?

She may have died.
她可能死了

"She may have died"?
〝她可能死了〞?

We're looking into it.
我们还在观察

Uh, I'll go see.
我进去看看

This almost never happens.
这种事几乎不可能发生

Now she's passed.
现在她走了

I just have to know, okay?
我一定得知道

Is it my hair?
是我的头发吗?

Yes, Chandler, that's exactly what it is. It's your hair.
没错,钱德,就是这样 你的头发

Yeah, you have homosexual hair.
对,你有同志头发

RACHEL: Hey. MONICA: Hi.
一理 一嗨

RACHEL: So did she?
那她…?

Twice.
两次

Oh, that sucks.
真是糟透了

You guys okay?
你们还好吗?

I don't know. It's weird.
我不知道,威觉好怪

I know she's gone, but I just don't feel, uh...
我知道她走了 但我就是不觉得…

Maybe that's because she's not really gone.
或许是因为 她没有真的走了

No, no, she's gone.
不,她走了

We checked.
我们有检查

A lot.
很多次

No, I mean, maybe no one ever really goes.
我是说,或许人不会真的走

Ever since my mom died, every now and then...
自从我妈死掉后 我偶尔…

...I get this feeling that she's, like, right here, you know?
会感觉到她就在这里

Oh. And Debbie, my best friend from junior high...
还有我国中最好的朋友,黛比…

...got struck by lightning on a miniature golf course.
她去打迷你高尔夫时 被问电击中

I always get this strong Debbie vibe...
用黄色的铅笔时

...whenever I use one of those little yellow pencils.
我总是能咸应到黛比

I miss her.
我好想她

Aw. Here, Pheebs.
菲比,

Want this?
你想要这个吗?

- Oh, thanks. - Sure.
一噢,谢了 一不客气

I just sharpened her this morning.
我今早才把它削尖的

See, I don't believe any of that. I think when you're dead...
我完全不相信那一套 你死掉后…

...you're dead. You're gone. You're worm food.
就是死了,消失了 成了虫的食物

So Chandler looks gay, huh?
钱德看起来很像同志对吧?

I don't know who this is, but it's not Debbie.
我不知道这是谁 但绝不是黛比

I thought it'd be a closed casket.
我以为要用密封的棺木

Well, that doesn't mean she can't look nice.
这不代表她不能 看起来体面一点

Sweetie, you think you can get in there?
孩子,你想你进得去吗?

I don't see why not.
当然可以

ROSS: Here's my retainer.
我的牙齿矫正器在这里

I was just thinking...
我一直在想…

...when my time comes... - Dad.
一轮到我的时候… 一爸

Listen to me.
听我说

When my time comes, I wanna be buried at sea.
轮到我的时候 我想海葬

You what?
什么?

I wanna be buried at sea. It looks like fun.
我想葬在海里 看起来很好玩

Define "fun."
解释一下〝好玩〞的意思

Come on. You'll make a day of it. You'll get a boat, pack a lunch...
别这样,那一天你们会很开心的 租艘船,带些午餐…

And then we throw your body in the water. Gee, that does sound fun.
然后把你的尸体丢到海里 听起来真好玩

Everyone thinks they know me.
大家都以为很了解我

Everyone says, "Jack Geller, so predictable."
大家都说杰克盖勒 太好猜了

Maybe after I'm gone, they'll say, "Buried at sea? Huh."
或许我走后,他们会说 〝海葬?〞

That's probably what they'll say.
他们大概就会这样说

I'd like that.
我喜欢这样

- Hey, gorgeous. - Hey.
一嘿,美女 一埋

Look, I'm sorry about yesterday.
听着,昨天的事 我很抱歉

Don't worry about it. Apparently, other people have made the same mistake.
别担心,显然其他人 也会犯相同的错误

Oh. Okay. Phew.
那好

So, uh, what do you think it is about me?
那你觉得我是哪里像?

I don't know what.
我不知道

You just have...
你就是有种…

...a quality. - A quality. Right. Great.
一特质 一特质,对,太好了

It's a shame, because you and Lowell would've made a great couple.
太可惜,因为你和罗威尔 会是很棒的一对

Lowell? Financial Services Lowell? That's who you saw me with?
罗威尔?金融服务部的罗威尔? 你认为我适合跟他在一起?

What? He's cute.
干嘛?他很可爱啊

Well, yeah.
是啊

He's no Brian in Payroll.
他比出纳处的布莱恩好多了

Is Brian?
布莱,恩是…?

No. I don't know. The point is, if you were gonna set me up...
不,我不知道 重点是,如果你要撮合我跟某人…

...I'd like to think it'd be with somebody like him.
我会希望是像他那样的人

Well, I think Brian's a little out of your league.
我认为你配不上布莱恩

Excuse me. You don't think I could get a Brian?
不好意思,你认为 我追不到布莱恩?

Because I could get a Brian. Believe you me.
因为我绝对可以追到布莱恩 相信我

I'm really not.
我真的不是

ROSS: This one?
这一件?

No.
不好

I've shown you every dress we have.
我已经给你们看过 所有洋装了

Unless you want her to spend eternity in a lemon-yellow pantsuit...
除非你们想让她穿着 柠檬黄色套装入土…

...go with the burgundy.
不然就选酒红色

Whatever we pick, she would've told us it's the wrong one.
不管我们选什么 她都不会满意

You're right. We'll go with the burgundy.
没错,就选酒红色

A fine choice. I'm coming out.
很棒的选择,我要出来了

Wait. We need shoes.
等等,我们还需要鞋子

Okay. Uh...


How about these?
这些如何?

That's really a day shoe.
那些是日鞋

And where she's going, everyone else will be dressier?
她去的地方 别人的打扮会更隆重吗?

Could we see something in a slimmer heel?
能找鞋跟细一点的鞋吗?

Okay. I have nothing in an evening shoe in the burgundy.
好,我找不到酒红色的晚鞋

I can show you something in a silver that may work.
不过有双银色的鞋或许适合

No, it really should be burgundy.
不行,一定要酒红色

- Unless we go with a different dress. - Yes.
一除非我们中包另一件洋装 一对

No, no, no. Watch this.
不、不、不,我看看

Wait, I may have something in the back.
等等,复面或许有适合的

Oh, my God.
天啊

Is everything all right, dear?
没事吧?

Yeah. Yeah.
没事

Just Nana's stuff.
只是奶奶的东西

How we doing? You guys ready?
大家怎么样? 都好了吗?

Mom called to remind me not to wear my hair up.
妈打电话给我 提醒我不要把头发绑起来

Did you know my ears were not my best feature?
知道我的耳朵 不是我最漂亮的部位吗?

Some days it's all I can think about.
有时候我会一直耿耿于怀

Hi. I'm sorry I'm late. I couldn't find my bearings.
抱歉我迟到了 我找不到我的耳圈

Heh. You mean your earrings?
你是说耳环吗?

What did I say?
我说了什么?

- Are these the shoes? - Yes. Paolo sent them from Italy.
一就是这双鞋子吗? 一对,巴洛从义大利寄过来的

What? We, uh, don't have shoes here?
干嘛?我们这袒 没有鞋子吗?

Morning. We ready to go?
早安,准备好出发了吗?

Don't we look nice all dressed up?
打扮复,我们看起来都很棒吧?

It's stuff like that, isn't it?
就是这类的评论吧?

- It was a beautiful service. - It really was.
一真的是很棒的仪式 一的确

Come here, sweetheart.
过来,亲爱的

You know...
你知道…

...I think it's time for you to start using night cream.
我认为该是你 开始使用晚霜的时候了

What?
干嘛?

Nothing. Just your overcoat sounds remarkably like Brent Musburger.
没什么,只是你的大衣很吵

Check it out. Giants-Cowboys.
你看看,《巨人队》对《牛仔队》

You're watching football at a funeral?
你在葬礼时看美式足球赛?

No, it's the pregame. I'm gonna watch it at the reception.
不,这只是赛前分析 待会在宴会上才要看

You're a frightening, frightening man.
你这个人真是充满惊奇

RACHEL: Oh, no. My new Paolo shoes.
噢,不会吧,我的巴洛鞋

Oh. I hope they're not ruined.
希望鞋没坏

PHOEBE: God, what a great day.
天啊,真是美好的一天

What? Weatherwise.
干嘛?我是说天气

I know.
我知道

The air, the trees.
空气和树木

Even though Nana's gone, there's something almost, uh, life...
虽然奶奶走了 但是…

- Ross, are you okay? - Ross!
一罗斯,你没事吧? 一罗斯!

I'm fine. No, I'm fine.
我没事

Just...
只是…

...having my worst fear realized, but...
我最大的梦魇终于成真 不过…

PHOEBE: I'm just checking to see if the muscle's in spasm.
不用担心,我只是看看 你是否肌肉痉挛

- Huh. - What? What is it?
怎么了?

- You missed a belt loop. - Ugh.
你少穿了一个皮带

Okay, it's in spasm.
好,有肌肉痉孪

Here, sweetie. Here.
来了,亲爱的,给你

I took these when I had my golfing accident.
我有高尔夫球意外时 都会吃这个

Thanks, Mom.
谢了,妈

ANDREA: Sorry.
不好意思

Hi, I'm Andrea.
你好,我是安卓亚

I'm Dorothy's daughter.
我是桃乐丝的女儿

Hi, I'm Chandler, and I have no idea who Dorothy is.
你好,我是钱德 我不知道桃乐丝是谁

PHOEBE: Hey, look who's up.
嘿,看看是谁起来了

- Hey. - How do you feel?
一理 一你觉得如何?

I feel great.
我觉得很棒

I feel great. I feel great.
我觉得很棒…

Wow, those pills really worked, huh?
哇,那些药丸真的有用

Yeah. Not the first two, but the second two, whew.
前两颗还好 但复两颗真的…

I love you guys.
我好爱你们

You guys are the greatest. I love my sister.
你们最棒了 我好爱我妹妹

I love Pheebs. Ha.
我好爱菲比

- That's so nice. - Hey.
一真好 一嘿,

- Chandler. - Hey.
-钱德 -嘿

I love you, man.
我好爱你

And listen, if you wanna be gay, be gay.
听好,如果你想当同志 就好好当吧

It doesn't matter to me.
我无所谓

You were right.
你没说错

Rachel. Rachel, Rachel.
瑞秋…

I love you the most.
我最爱你了

Well, you know who I love the most?
嗯,那你知道我最爱谁吗?

- No. - You.
-不知道 -是你

Oh, you don't get it.
噢,你没听懂

- Aw! - What do you got there?
那是什么?

Uh, just a, uh, hearing disability.
听力装置

What's the score?
比数多少?

17-14, Giants. Three minutes to go in the third.
《巨人队》以17分对14分领先 第三节只剩三分钟

Beautiful.
太好了

Pheebs, could you maybe hand me a cracker?
菲比,你可以拿块饼干给我吗?

Your grandmother would've hated this.
你奶奶一定不会喜欢的

Well, sure. What with it being her funeral and all.
当然,这是她的葬礼

No, I'd be hearing about...
不,我会一直听到她说…

...why didn't I get the honey-glazed ham?
为什么没有蜜糖火腿?

Or I didn't spend enough on flowers. If I spent more, she'd say:
或是我买的花不够 又或者是…

"Why waste your money? I don't need flowers, I'm dead."
何必浪费那么多钱? 我都死了

That sounds like Nana.
听起来很像奶奶的口气

Do you know what it's like to grow up...
知道和批评你每句话的人

...with someone who is critical of every single thing you say?
在一起生活是什么滋味吗?

I can imagine.
我想像得到

I tell you, it's a wonder your mother turned out...
我告诉你,你的母亲

...to be the positive, life-affirming person she is.
变得这么乐观、积极的人真的很神奇

That is a wonder.
真的很神奇

So tell me something, Mom. If you had to do it all over again...
妈,告诉我 如果可以重来…

...I mean, if she was here right now...
如果此时此刻她在这里…

...would you tell her?
你会告诉她吗?

Tell her what?
告诉她什么?

How she drove you crazy, picking on every little detail.
她如何使你抓狂 桃易j每一件小事

Like your hair, for example.
譬如说你的头发

I'm not sure I know what you're getting at.
我不太懂你在说什么

Would things have been better if you'd just told her the truth?
如果你说出实话 情况会好一点吗?

No.
不会

I think some things are better left unsaid.
我认为某些事 还是不要说比较好

I think it's nicer when people just get along.
家和万事兴

Ha.


More wine, dear?
再来些酒吗?

Oh, I think so.
当然

Those earrings look really lovely on you.
你戴这副耳环真好看

Thank you.
谢谢

They're yours.
是你的耳环

Actually, they were Nana's.
其实是奶奶的

MEN: No!


Now I'm depressed.
真叫人难过

Even more than I was.
比刚才还难过

Hey, who's this little naked guy?
这个裸体的小家伙是谁?

Uh, that little naked guy would be me.
那个裸体的小家伙就是我

Aw. Look at the little thing.
一看这小东西 一没错

Yes, fine. That is my penis.
没关系,那是我的小弟弟

Can we be grownups now?
现在成熟一点行吗?

- Who are those people? - Got me.
一这些人是谁? 一考倒我了

- That's Nana right there in the middle. - Wow.
中间那佃是奶奶

Yeah, let's see.
我看看

"Me and the gang at Java Joe's."
〝我和大伙们摄于爪哇咖啡厅〞

Wow. Monica, you look just like your grandmother.
摩妮卡,你长得好像你奶奶

How old was she there?
她那时候几岁?

Let's see. "1939."
看一下,1939年

Uh, twenty-four, twenty-five.
24、25岁吧

Huh. It looks like a fun gang.
看起来很好玩的一群人

Ooh, look, look, look. I got Monica naked.
你们快看,有摩妮卡裸体的照片

Let me see.
我看看

No, no. That would be me again.
不,那个还是我

I'm, uh, just trying something.
我在尝试新事物

- Hey, Lowell. - Oh, hey, Chandler.
一嘿,罗威尔 一嘿,钱德

So how's it going in Financial Services?
金融服务处还好吗?

It's like Mardi Gras without the papier-mache heads.
简直是一团乱

How about you?
你们呢?

Good. Good. Listen, um, heh...
很好,听着…

...I don't know what Shelly told you about me, but, uh...
我不知道雪莉怎么跟你说我的事 但是…

...I'm not.
我并不是

I know. That's what I told her.
我知道,我也是这样跟她说的

- Really? - Yeah.
一真的吗? 一对

So you can tell?
你看得出来?

Pretty much. Most of the time. We have a kind of radar.
大部分的时候是的 我们有种…雷达

So you don't think I have...
所以你不认为我有…

...a quality?
那种特质?

Speaking for my people, I'd have to say no.
代表男同志发言 我得说没有

By the way, your friend Brian from Payroll? He is.
对了,你的朋友,出纳处的布莱恩? 他是同志

- He is? - Yep.
一他是? 一对

And way out of your league.
而且你绝对配不上他

Out of my league.
配不上他

I could get a Brian. If I wanted to get a Brian, I could get a Brian.
我可以追到布莱恩的 如果我愿意的话

Hey, Brian.
嘿,布莱,恩

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.