RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第七季 第十六集 S07E16 The One with the Truth About London / 我知道你在伦敦干了什么

老友记/六人行/Friends 第七季 第十六集 S07E16 The One with the Truth About London / 我知道你在伦敦干了什么

Rachel watches Ben for an hour and is a little scared because she's never been alone with him before. Rachel teaches Ben practical jokes to entertain him but everybody hates the pranks. Chandler and Monica try to choose a minister but can't find one so they promise Joey that he can marry them. Joey gets his minister certificate on the Internet and writes his speech including the story how Chandler and Monica got together. Chandler finds out that Monica actually wanted to sleep with Joey when she knocked on the door but Chandler was the only one there. Chandler is ... 瑞秋看着本一小时,有点害怕,因为她从来没有单独跟他在一起的。瑞秋教Ben恶作剧招待他,但人人都讨厌的恶作剧。钱德勒和摩妮卡试图选择一个部长,但不能找到一个让他们答应乔伊,他可以娶她们。乔伊大臣证书在网上写他的演讲包括钱德勒和摩妮卡团聚的故事。钱德发现摩妮卡想睡觉我当她敲了门,但我是唯一一个有。钱德勒…

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

- Hi. - Hi! Hi, Ben.
嗨 嗨!嗨 小班

- Hi, we have a little bathroom emergency.
- 嗨 - 厕所紧急事件

- Oh, yeah. Go ahead. - Okay, before we do
- 请用 - 去之前

are any of Joey's special romance magazines in there?
没有乔伊特别的 "罗曼史"杂志在里面吧?

- No. - Okay, all clear.
- 没有 - 可以了

Thanks, Phoebe.
谢谢 菲比

That's Rachel.
是瑞秋

- But whatever.
随便啦

Hey listen can you do me a big favor?
可以帮我一个大忙吗?

The dean's office just called and said there was an urgent meeting.
院长办公室召闻会议

Can you watch Ben for an hour?
你能替我照看小班一小时吗?

- Well, what about Monica? - she isn't home.
- 摩妮卡呢? - 她不在家

So it would just be me alone?
只有我一个人?

- Well, Ben would be there. - No
- 小班也会在 - 不

- What's the matter? - Well,you know, it's just
- 怎么了? - 那个 只是

I've never done that before. Me and him, alone.
以前从来不曾 只有我和他单独在一起

He's not an ex-con.
他不是前科犯

Okay, okay, okay. Um
好 好

- What do I do with him? - I don't know, talk to him.
- 我要和他做什么? - 我不知道 和他讲话

Entertain him. Keep him alive.
娱乐他、让他活着

- Okay. -Okay, Ben, come here.
- 好 - 小班 来

All right.I'm gonna leave you here with Aunt Rachel for about an hour, okay?
我要把你留在这儿和瑞秋阿姨 一起一小时 好吗?

Are you gonna be okay?
你可以吧?

- I think so. - I wasn't talking to you.
一我想可以 一我不是和你说话

What about the second minister we meet with? I kinda liked him.
第二位牧师如何?我还蛮喜欢他的

- You mean the spitter? - Come on. He wasn't that bad.
- 你指喷口水那个? - 别这样 他没那么糟

Easy for you to say, you'd be wearing a veil.
你说起来容易 你有面纱

- All right, what about the third guy? - You mean the guy who kept staring at your chest?
- 第三个呢? - 他- 直瞪着你的胸部看

Can you blame him?
你能怪他吗?

Sorry, I just don't like the idea of when I say, "I do,"
我不希望我说"我愿意"时

while he's thinking, "I'd do it too."
他想着 "我也愿意"

- Well, then we still have a problem. - With what?
- 那我们还有一个问题 - 什么?

Well, we're trying to find someone to perform our wedding
我们需要证婚人

and they're all either boring or annoying
但他们都太无趣或是讨厌

or keep staring at the ladies.
或是一直瞪着女生看

Ooh, you should have one of us do it.
应该让我们其中一人来证婚

We're getting "married" married, not "6th-grade" married.
我们是要"结婚"结婚 不是"六年级"的结婚

No, it's a real thing.
是真的

Anyone can get ordained on the Internet
任何人都能在网路上

and perform like weddings and stuff!
被任命为牧师然后证婚

I call it!
我要!

What? It was my idea!
什么?是我的主意!

Guys,Thank you very much, but neither of you is marrying us.
非常成谢你们 但你们 谁也不会替我们证婚

Does calling it not mean anything anymore?
提出请求不再有任何意义了吗?

We are going to have a legitimate member of the clergy
我们要一位正式的牧师

And when I say legitimate, I mean gay
我说正式 我指的是同性恋

and in control of his saliva.
而且能控制口水的

Ben, you know, when, uh When you were a baby
小班 你知道 当你还是个婴儿时

you and I used to hang out all the time.
我们常在一起

Because I was your daddy's girlfriend.
那时我是你爸的女朋友

But you're not anymore.
可是你现在不是了

- No, I'm not. - Because you guys were on a break
- 不 我不是 - 因为你们想分开- 下

Hey, we were not on a.
嘿 我们不是

- When's my daddy coming back? - Fifty-two minutes.
- 我爸什么时候会回来? - 52分钟后

So no brothers or sisters, huh?
你没有兄弟姊妹 是吧?

You know what, I had two sisters and we just tortured each other.
我有两个姊妹 我们彼此折磨

- Really? Like how? - Well, you know, we would, um
- 真的?像怎样? - 我们会

We'd repeat everything the other said
重覆另一个人说的每一句话

or we'd jump out of closets to scare each other
或是从衣柜跳出去吓人

or, ha, switch the sugar for the salt so they put salt on their cereal.
或是把糖换成盐 让别人把盐倒到早赛麦片里

That's a good one.
这个不错

- Yeah, you like that one? - Yeah, you're funny.
- 你喜欢吗? - 是 你很好玩

I'm funny?
我很好玩?

Oh, thank God.
成谢天

Well, hey, I got a ton of these.
嘿 我有一大堆这种故事

Um, you, uh You take a quarter You take a quarter
拿一枚25分硬币

and you blacken the edge, right?
把边缘涂黑

And then you say to person, "I bet you can't roll this quarter
然后说"我打赌 你不能让这枚硬币

from your forehead to your chin without it leaving your face."
滚过你的下巴而不离开你的脸"

And then when they do it, they're left with a big black pencil line right down the center of their face.
等他们这么做了 会在脸正中央留下一条线

Can I do it to you?
我可以对你这样吗?

Yeah, I'm funny, Ben, but I'm not stupid.
小班 我是幽默 但我不笨

So did you, find anyone to marry you guys yet?
你们找到证婚人了吗?

No, but "Horny for Monica" minister called
没有 但"痴想摩妮卡"牧师 打电话来

wondering if we're still together.
想知道我们是否还在一起

- We'll never find anybody. - Then let me do it.
- 我们永远不会找到人的 - 那么让我来

- Joe - No, I've been thinking about it.
- 乔伊 - 我想过了

I'm an actor right? So I won't get nervous talking in front of people.
我是个演员 我在人前不会紧张

I won't spit and I won't stare at Monica's breasts.
我不会喷口水 也不会瞪着摩妮卡的胸部看

Everyone knows I'm an ass man.
大家都知道我喜欢的是臀部

- That is true. - And the most important thing
- 那杂J是真的 - 最重要的是

is it won't be some stranger there who barely knows you.
不是一位几乎不认识你们 的陌生人替你们证婚

It'll be me. And I swear, I'll do a really good job.
而会是我 我发誓 我会做得很好

Plus, I love you guys and it would really mean a lot to me.
还有 我爱你们 这对我意义重大

Might be kind of cool.
这样也蛮酷的

- So I can do it? - Yeah, you can do it.
- 我可以吗? - 好 你可以

All right! Okay!
好!好!

Okay, I gotta get started on my speech.
好 我要开始准备我的演说

Wait a minute.
等一下

- Internet ministers can still have sex? - Yeah.
- 网路上任命的牧师还是可以做爱吧? - 嗯

Coming.
来了

I have a bone to pick with you.
我要找你麻烦

- Yes.Ben learned a little trick.
对 小班学了一个恶作剧

- Oh, did he pull the old ? - That's right, that's right.
- 他是不是 ? - 对 是的

Saran wrap on the toilet seat
马桶座位上包了保鲜膜

so the pee goes everywhere.
于是尿尿喷得到处都是

- Oh, that. - Yeah, that.
- 哦 那个啊 - 对 那个

You know I hate practical jokes.
你知道我最恨恶作剧的

They're mean, they're stupid and I don't want my son learning them.
恶作剧很毒 很笨 我不要我儿子学会这些

Oh, come on. Saran wrap on the toilet seat? you don't think that's just a little funny?!
拜托 马桶包了保鲜膜? 那没有一点点好笑吗?

- I was barefoot.
我赤脚

Tell me, the toilet thing is the only thing you taught him, right?
你只有教他马桶这一件 对不?

Yes.


- Hey. - Say hello to Reverend Joey Tribbiani.
- 嘿 - 向乔伊崔比亚尼牧师打招呼

- You did it! You got ordained?! -Yeah.
- 你被任命了? - 对

Yeah, I just got off the Internet! Man, there is a lot of porn out there!
才下网 网上好多色情图片

Our minister.
我们的牧师

Anyway, I started working on what I'm going to say for the ceremony, do you wanna hear it?
我已经写下我在婚礼 要说的话 要听吗?

- Yeah. - Listen, this is just the first draft, so
- 好啊 - 注意 这只是第- 篇草稿 所以

"We are gathered here today on this joyous occasion
"今天我们齐聚此处 在这个喜悦的场合

to celebrate the special love that Monica and Chandler share.
来庆祝摩妮卡和钱德之间特别的爱"

Huh? Right.


It is a love based on giving and receiving
"这是奠基在付出和接受

as well as having and sharing.
拥有和分享的爱

And the love that they give and have is shared and received.
他们付出和拥有的爱被分享和接受了

And through this having and giving
藉着这样的拥有和付出

and sharing and receiving
以及分享和接受

we too can share and love and have
我们同样分享 爱 和拥有

and receive."
还有接受"

Should we call the spitter?
要不要打电话给喷口水的?

- Ha! Hey, Rachel. - Hi.
- 嘿 瑞秋 - 嗨

What a nice surprise. What are you doing here?
好个惊喜 你怎么在这里?

Well y'know I was just in the neighborhood
我正好在附近

and I passed by your building and I thought to myself, "What's up with Carol
经过你家 我想 "卡萝和可爱的小班

and sweet little Ben?"
不知道怎么样?"

- That's nice. Well, uh, come on in. - Okay.
- 真好 请进 - 好

Um, I'll make some coffee and, uh, we can chat.
我来煮咖啡 然后我们可以聊天

I'd love that. I would love that.
好啊 才艮好

So, uh So where is sweet little Ben?
可爱的小班呢?

I would love to have a little
我想和小

I found him!
找到他了!

Very funny. Come here.
好好笑 过来

That is exactly why I've come here to talk to you, okay?
这就是我来找你谈的原因

-Rach, do you want some sugar in your coffee? -Yes oh
- 瑞秋 要加糖吗? - 好 但

Do I want sugar in my coffee?
我的咖啡要不要加糖?

No, just some milk would be good, Carol. Thanks.
不要 只要加牛奶就好 谢谢

Okay. Remember all that stuff I taught you yesterday?
记得我昨天教你的那些东西?

"Remember all that stuff I taught you yesterday?"
"记得我昨天教你的那些东西?"

- Don't do that. - "Don't do that."
- 不要这样 - "不要这样"

- Seriously, your dad doesn't like pranks - "Seriously, your dad doesn't like pranks"
- 你爸爸不喜欢恶作剧 - "你爸爸不喜欢恶作剧"

- Oh, damn it. - "Oh, damn it!"
- 可恶! - "可恶!"

No! Don't say that.
不!不要这么说

- Damn it! - Go back to repeating.
- 可恶! - 重覆我的说话

- Damn it! - Oh, crap.
- 可恶! - 真烂!

- "Oh, crap!"
"真烂!"

Okay you guys, I got a little more written. Are you ready?
好 我又写了一些 准备好了吗?

Yeah, okay.
是 好

"When I think of the love that these two givers and receivers share
"当我想到这两位付出者 和接受者所分享的爱

I can't help but envy the lifetime ahead of having and loving
我禁不住嫉妒 之后一生的拥有和爱

and giving " And then I can't think of a good word for right here.
和付出 " 我想不出这里要用什么字

- How about "receiving"? - Yes!
- 用"接受"如何? - 对!

See, Joe, not that that's not great
乔伊 这不是不好

But, one of the cool things about having somebody we know perform the ceremony
但朋友证婚的好处

is that it can be about us.
就是能够和我们有关

It can be more personal. You can tell stories about us.
可以更个人 你可以说说 我们的小故事

Uh, okay. Maybe I'll talk about London. You know, when you two hooked up.
好 我可以谈伦敦 当你们开始在一起

Only I won't say "hooked up"
我不会说"在一起"

I'll say, "began their beautiful journey
我会说"他们美丽的旅程

- There you go. by doing it."
- 对了 - 由做了开始"

- Joe. - Okay, all right
- 乔伊 - 好吧

So, uh So how did it happen? Did your eyes meet across the room
所以是怎么开始的? 你们的双眼越过房间相遇

And then the next thing y'know you're in the bathtub together and she's feeding you strawberries?
然后你在浴缸里 她在喂你吃草莓?

- Isn't that what happened with you and the bride's maid? - Yeah!
- 那不是发生在你和伴娘身上吗? - 对!

I call that "London style."
我叫它做"伦敦派"

No that is not what happened with us.
没发生在我们身上

Ooh, but maybe you should say it is, because "London style" sounds nice.
也许你应该说有 因为"伦敦派"听来不错

Yeah.


Well, I was really sad that night because this guy that I was Ross's mom.
那天晚上我很难过 因为有个家伙以为我是罗斯的妈

And Chandler was really sweet and he consoled me
钱德对我很好 一直安慰我

and we drank too much. - Yeah, baby.
- 而我们喝了很多 - 好啊 宝贝

And I was a perfect gentleman and I walked her to her hotel room and said goodnight.
我很绅士地陪她走回 旅馆房问 道了晚安

- But then, later that night - Yeah, baby.
- 但那晚稍晚时 - 好啊 宝贝

Cute P.J.s. Really living it up here in London, huh?
可爱的睡衣 真的想在伦敦过的多采多姿?

Well, I wasn't exactly expecting company after
我想不会再有人来 现在已经

9:15.
9点15分

Is Joey here?
乔伊在吗?

Well, last time I saw him he was heading out the door with the bride's maid and a bucket of strawberries.
上次我看到他时 他和伴娘和一篮草莓在一起

So, uh, you're not still upset about what that guy told you, are you?
你不会还在为那个家伙的话生气吧?

Wouldn't you be?
你不会吗?

It's been a really emotional time and you've had a lot to drink
这是一个很成人的时刻 你又喝了很多

You have to let that go, okay?
你必须要让这件事过去 好吗?

You were the most beautiful woman in the room tonight.
你是今晚屋里最美的女人

Really?
真的?

You kidding? You're the most beautiful woman in most rooms
你说笑?你是大部份屋里 最美的女人

Whoa, whoa, whoa. What's going on? You and I just made out!
喔 发生什么事了? 我们亲嘴了

- You and I are making out? Well, not anymore.
- 我们亲嘴了? - 现在没有

- But we don't do that. - I know, I thought it would be fun.
- 可是我们不这样的 - 我知道 我以为会很好玩

How drunk are you?
你有多醉?

Drunk enough to know that I want to do this. Not so drunk that you should feel guilty about taking advantage.
醉到知道我想这么做 但没到你该觉得内疚的地步

That's the perfect amount.
这是最好的程度

- You know what's weird? - What?
- 你知道哪里奇怪吗? - 哪里?

- This doesn't feel weird. - I know.
- 咸觉- 点都不奇怪 - 我知道

- You're a really good kisser. - Well, I have kissed over four women.
- 你的吻功很棒 - 我吻了超过4个女人

- Do you wanna get under the covers?
钻到被窝袒?

Okay.


Wow, you are really fast!
哇 你好快!

It bodes well for me that speed impresses you.
我想你会欣赏速度

- We're gonna see each other naked. - Yep.
- 我们要裸程相见了 - 对

- At the same time? - Count of three?
- 同时? - 数到三?

One, two, three.
一 二 三

Well, I think it's safe to say our friendship is effectively ruined.
我想我们的友谊 很有效的被终结了

- we weren't that close anyway.
反正我们本来也没那么亲近

Joey, Joey, Joey. It's Joey.
乔伊 乔伊 乔伊 是乔伊

Hey.


Hey, Joe. I was just watching a movie
嘿 乔伊 我在看电影

Oh, dude, I'm so sorry.
老兄 对不起

No!
不是!

It's cool,I'll only be a second, I'm still with my bride's maid,
没事 我还跟伴娘在一起

I just - Where are those condoms you brought?
保险套在那儿?

In my bag over there.
在那边 我的袋子里

could you leave me one?
可以留一个给我吗?

For just you?
给你一个人?

Yeah.


All right. There you go, buddy.
好 给你 老兄

Go nuts.
你去疯吧

That's what that was?
原来是为了那件事用的?

Can you imagine if I hadn't left you that last one?
如果我没留一个给你

You two might've never gotten together.
你们两个可能永远不会在一起

Could you imagine if I sent that hooker up to the room like I was gonna?!
想像一下 如果我照原来计划 送了一个妓女上去会怎样?

- It's like it was in the stars.
就像在天上一样

Yeah, totally meant to be.
是啊 你们是注定在一起的

Tell him who you originally wanted to hook up with that night.
告诉他你原先那晚是要去找谁的

- What? - What?
- 什么? - 什么?

What?
什么?

Who did you originally want to hook up with?
你原先是要去找谁的?

Okay, fine, but please don't be upset.
好吧 不要生气

I was really depressed, okay? And really drunk.
我那时真的很沮丧 好吗? 而且醉得很厉害

I wanted something stupid and meaningless. I just wanted sex.
我想做又笨又无意义的事 我只想上床

So when I went to your room that night
所以那晚我到你们房问

I was actually looking for Joey.
其实是要找乔伊的

Yeah, baby.
好啊 宝贝

No, baby.
不 宝贝

Oh, my God.
哦 我的天

So you came to the room looking for Joey?
你来找乔伊的?

- Were you planning on telling me this? -No because it-it didn't seem important.
- 你有要告诉我吗? - 没有 我觉得这不重要

It's not important? It's not important?
这不重要?这不重要?

If it wasn't for a bride's maid you'd be marrying him
如果没有那个伴娘 你嫁的会是他而不是我

No! Do you know how unbelievably glad I am that Joey was not there that night?!
不 你知道我有多高兴 乔伊不在那里吗?

Hey!
嘿!

I'm a man of the cloth but I still have feelings.
虽然我是神职人员 可是我还是有成觉的

There's no way you're doing this wedding now, okay?
现在你不可能替我们证婚

What? That's not fair. It's not my fault.
什么?不公平 不是我的错

I was with my bridesmaid.
我和伴娘在一起

And who's to say I would've said yes?
而且谁说我会答应的?

I mean, I would've said yes.
我是说 我会答应的

Chandler Look, you are making way too big a deal out of this.
你把这件事看得太严重了

Everything worked out okay.
最后都很好啊

It's just weird, okay?
只是很奇怪 好吗?

I don't want to be standing their saying my vows and then having the mental image of you and Monica!
我不要在我立下婚誓时 心里有着你和摩妮卡的影像

I need I don't know what I need. I need a walk.
我需要 我不知道我要什么 我要去散步

- Wait, Come on,Chandler, it's not a big deal. - It is to me.
- 等- 下 钱德 没有什么大不了的 - 对我是

You wanted to sleep with Batman, and instead you had to settle for Robin.
你想和蝙蝠侠上床 结果以罗宾打发了

- This is crazy. - No, Robin is so gay.
- 这太疯狂了 - 不 罗宾是同性恋

- So now what have we agreed? - No more pranks.
- 我们都同意了? - 不再恶作剧

- What else? - You and Daddy were not on a break.
- 还有呢? - 你和爸爸不是想分开- 下

Very good.
很好

Rachel, what are you doing here?
瑞秋 你在这里干什么?

I'm just visiting my good friend Carol.
拜访我的好朋友卡萝

- Your good friend? - Yeah.
- 你的好朋友? - 对

What's her last name?
她姓什么?

Carol
卡萝

Lesbian. - Nice.
- 同性恋 - 很好

By the way, that, uh That line down my face
还有 我脸上那条线

The line that prompted a student in my last class of the day to say:
在今天最后一堂课 让一个学生说

"Dude, don't you ever wash your face?"
"老兄 你从来不洗脸吗?"的那条线

I'm sorry I didn't tell you.
我很抱歉没有告诉你

I don't want you teaching my son that stuff anymore.
我不要你再教我儿子那些东西

- Okay? - Fine. Fine.
- 好吗? - 好 好

but I'll have you know that once I taught him that stuff he called me Fun Aunt Rachel.
我一教他那些东西 他叫我"好玩的瑞秋阿姨"

And I loved being fun Aunt Rachel.
我喜欢做好玩的瑞秋阿姨

I'm glad you guys were bonding but
我很高兴你们能建立成情 但

Look he doesn't have any brothers or sisters,
听着 他没有任何兄弟姊妹

Somebody has to teach him this stuff.
有人得教他这些东西

I haven't taught him anything a normal 6-year-old doesn't know anyway.
我没有教他任何 正常6岁小孩不知道的事

-Crap! - I gotta go.
- 好烂! - 我要走了

- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿

You want this scone? It came for me but it would probably rather sleep with you!
你要这个司康吗?是给我的 但它比较想和你睡

Come on.Nothing even happened.
什么都没发生

I just I don't want you to be upset.
我只不要你生气

How can I not be upset?
我怎么能不生气?

I finally fall in love with this fantastic woman
我终于和这个很棒的女人坠入爱河

and it turns out she wanted you first.
而她最初要的是你

Yeah, for like a half an hour one night.
是啊 某一个晚上的半小时

Chandler, she wants you for the rest of her life.
钱德 她要和你共渡一生

We look at you and we see you together, and it just
我们看着你们 看到你们 在一起 就是

It fits, you know?
很配 你知道吗?

And you just know it's gonna last forever.
你就是知道能持续终生

That's what you should say.
这就是你该讲的

What?
什么?

When you're marrying us, that's what you should say.
当你替我们证婚时 那就是你该说的

Really? I could do it?
真的?我可以替你们证婚吗?

I'd love it if you would do it.
我希望你替我证婚

Hey.


But those are the words. Those exact words.
不过那些是你的演讲 一模一样的

Well, I don't remember exactly
我不太记得了

but it's pretty much about having and giving and sharing and receiving.
是关于拥有和付出和分享和接受

- Hey. -Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿

- So you guys doing okay? -Yeah.
- 你们两个没事了? - 是啊

We talked and Monica made me see that I overreacted a little bit.
我们谈过了 摩妮卡让我 知道我反应过度了

- some things in life are more important. - Yeah, baby.
- 有些事是比较重要的 - 是啊 宝贝

I'm really glad you guys are okay, but I just keep thinking
很高兴你们没事了 但我一直在想

, I just keep thinking what would happen if-if you two actually had hooked up.
如果你们两个在一起会是什么样子

Honey, dinner's ready!
亲爱的 晚饭好了!

What's my little chef got for me tonight?
我的小厨师今晚替我做了什么?

- Your favorite. - Ho, ho, ho.
你最喜欢的

Fried stuff with cheese.
起司杂炒

And lots of it!
很多很多!

Thanks, sweetheart.
谢谢 甜心

Give me a little sugar. Okay.
来亲一个

You wanna go ?
你要

Here we go, here we go, here we go.
来 来 来

How you doing?
你还可以吗?

- Hey. - Hey!
- 嘿 - 嘿

I'm sorry to do this again, is there any way you can look after Ben for a little bit?
抱歉要再麻烦你一次 你可以替我照顾一下小班吗?

I've got this meeting at school
我在学校有个会要开

and he asked for his "fun Aunt Rachel."
他说要找"好玩的瑞秋阿姨"

Well, of course I will watch him.
当然可以

We have fun, don't we, Ben?
我们会很开心的 是不是 小班?

- Okay. See you later, pal. -Okay.
- 好 待会见 - 好

Wait a minute. Ben, I can't do it.
- 等- 下 小班 我不能这么做 - 什么?

- You got something on your back. - What?
- 你背后有东西 - 什么?

That's great. That is great.
好 好极了

What did we just finish talking about, Ben?
小班 我们才说完什么?

"What did we just finish talking about, Ben?"
"小班 我们才说完什么?"

That's it! Come here!
好 够了 过来

- You're in big trouble, young man! - No, wait.
- 年轻人 你麻烦大了! - 等- 下

Ben, come here! I am not kidding!
小班 过来 我不是开玩笑的!

You guys, hold it. Seriously
你们要停止

Oh, my God!
我的天!

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.