RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第七季 第十五集 S07E15 The One with Joey

老友记/六人行/Friends 第七季 第十五集 S07E15 The One with Joey's New Brain / 乔伊换脑

Joey gets an opportunity to rejoin Days of Our Lives when his comatose character is implanted with the brain of a female character. Joey approaches her to get some advise on how to play her character but she's unaware that she's being written off and freaks out at Joey. Later she tries to give him some pointers and they end up spending the night together. Ross tells Chandler and Monica he has a surprise for their wedding which turns out to be him playing the bagpipes which is terrible. Rachel and Phoebe have their eye on a guy at the coffee house and when he leaves ... 我得到一个机会,重新回到我们的生活当他昏睡的字符是一个女性的大脑中植入。乔伊临近她得到一些建议如何发挥她的性格,但她不知道她被注销和怪胎了乔伊。后来她试图给他一些建议和他们在一起的夜晚。罗斯告诉钱德勒和摩妮卡他为他们的婚礼,原来是他演奏风笛是可怕的意外。瑞秋和菲比都关注在咖啡馆的人,当他离开时…

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

I'm glad you're here, guys.
谢谢你们赶过来

we have a couple of things to ask you about the wedding ceremony.
我们希望你们能帮我们 想一些婚礼上用的点子

- What's the matter? Are you okay? - Yeah, it's just
-怎么了?你还好吗? -那只是因为

Monica said "wedding."
摩妮卡说了“婚礼”

Uh, so anyway, we thought one of you could read something during the ceremony.
我们希望你们之中 有人能上台念些感性的文章

Okay. Yeah, I guess, I guess I could do that too.
好吧 我想我应该也能胜任

Too?
也能胜任?

Yeah, I kind of, ahem, have something else planned for you guys.
我自己想了一个点子 来庆祝你们的婚礼

- Do you mind telling us what it is? - Sorry.
-你能告诉我们是什么点子吗? -抱歉

I'm kind of keeping this one on the QT.
我想把它当成是高度机密

Well, whatever it is, I hope it involves winking.
不管你是指哪个 我希望会有眨眼睛

- Hey. - Hey.
-嘿 -嘿

So I just talked to one of the DOOL writers today
我跟《我日》的编剧谈过

- What is DOOL? - Days Of Our Lives.
-什么是《我日》? -《我们的日子》

Anyway,You're not gonna believe it. My character is coming out of his coma!
你们一定不相信 我演的角色就要醒过来了

- That's wonderful. - Wow, Joey.
-那真的是太棒了 -哇 乔伊

And not only that. I'm getting a new brain!
不只是那个 我会有个新脑子!

So great things are happening at work and in your personal life.
你的工作跟私生活 都有了很棒的进展

What do you mean you're getting a new brain?
你要换个新脑子?

Oh well, they're killing off one of the characters on the show, and when she dies
他们要踢走剧中一个角色

and her brain is being transplanted into my body.
将她的脑子移植到我的身体里

Heh, what? A brain transplant?
什么?脑部移植手术?

It's ridiculous.
这太可笑了

Well, I think it's ridiculous that you haven't had sex in three and a half months.
可笑的是你三个半月没有做过爱

It's winter. There are fewer people on the street.
现在是冬天 街上的人少了很多

Who are they killing off?
他们要踢走谁?

Uh, Cecilia Monroe. She plays Jessica Lockhart.
西西雅梦露 她饰演洁西卡拉哈特

- No!
不!

She is so good at throwing drinks in people's faces.
她最擅长将饮料泼到别人脸上

I don't think I've ever seen her finish a beverage.
我从来没看过她喝完一杯饮料

And the way she slaps all the time!Wouldn't you love to do it just once?!
还有她打人巴掌的样子 你不想那么做吗?

Don't do it.
别那么做

And she's been on the show forever.
她参与这出戏的演出很久了

- It's gonna be really hard to fill her shoes. - Yeah.
要代替她一定很难

Help me out here.
你得帮帮我

When you come out of the "brain transplant"
当你做过脑部移植手术后

you are going to be her?
你要变成她?

Yes, but in Drake Ramoray's body.
对 她被困在德瑞克的身体里

Why is this so hard for you to get? I thought you were a scientist.
你为什么就是搞不懂? 我还以为你是科学家

Rach, so that guy there:
瑞秋 那边那个男的

Straight or gay?
是异性恋还是同性恋?

Oh, yeah, he's too cute to be straight.
他太帅了 不可能是异性恋

Ooh, Knockers will help us figure it out.
大波霸小姐会帮我们查个清楚

All right, straight.
好了 他是异性恋

And not subtle.
而且一眼就看得出来

- He left his cell phone. - Oh?
他忘了拿手机

We could hand it to Gunther, he'll put it in lost and found.
我们得把它交给阿甘 放在失物招领处

Or we could use it to call China, see how those guys are doing.
或是用它打电话到中国 看看那些人在做什么

What if, uh, he calls his own cell phone to find out who found it,
如果他打电话来找手机

and I answer and we start talking and we fell in love?
我接了电话 我们开始聊天 之后坠入爱河呢?

Wouldn't that be a great story?
那是个很棒的故事吧?

- Kind of like a fairy tale for the digital age.
就像是数位时代的童话故事

That does sound great. I'm gonna get the phone.
那听起来很棒 我要去拿手机

What? Wait. Why do you get the story?
什么?等一下 为什么你会成为故事的女主角?

I don't know. I haven't been out on a date in so long.
我已经很久没有约会了

Phoebe, you had a date three days ago.
菲比 三天前你才约过会

That wasn't a date. That was friends getting together and having sex.
那不是约会 那只是 朋友聚会 然后做爱

Okay. Great. See, I get the phone.
好吧 我去拿手机

No way. You just broke up with Tag a week ago.
不行 一星期前你才跟泰格分手

Yeah, and until now, I didn't think I would love again.
对 直到现在 我才明白 我能再爱一次

- Nice try. - Hey, wait.
-说的好 -等一下

How do we fairly decide who gets the phone?
我们该怎么公平地决定 谁能拿走手机呢?

I don't know.
我不知道

Maybe we could
或许我们可以

Ah-ha! Too slow!
你动作太慢了!

Ah-ha! Too cocky.
你太自大了

I'm going to keep dating him Mother, and there's nothing you can do about it!
我在跟他约会 你管不了

Yes, there is.
不 我管得了

What are you going to do? Kill him? Like you did with Charles?!
你打算怎么做?杀了他吗? 就像你杀了查尔斯?

Oh, my baby.
我的宝贝

Cut!
卡!

That was a great scene. And that slap looked so real. How do you do that?
你演得太好了 刚刚那一巴掌 很逼真 你怎么办到的?

- Oh, just years of experience. - Can I get some ice here?
-那只是多年的经验 -快拿冰块过来给我

Anyway, I just wanted to say how wonderful I think you are.
我只想说我觉得你的演技很棒

You're not the fan who's dying, are you?
你该不会是那个快死掉的影迷吧?

No, uh, I'm Joey Tribbiani. We did a scene together yesterday.
我是乔伊崔比亚尼 昨天我们合拍过一场戏

- I'm the guy in the coma. - Oh, that was a real person?
-我就是那个昏迷的人 -那是真人?

anyway I-I just wanted to say that since I'm getting your brain when you leave the show,
因为你离开后我要移植你的脑子

I was wondering if there was any tips you can give me
我在想如果

-I'm leaving the show? -I don't know. Why? Did you hear something?
-我要离开? -为什么?你听到了什么?

- Who told you that?
是谁告诉你的?

- One of the writers. -Which writer? Was it bald or was it tall?
-编剧之一 -哪个编剧?是秃头佬还是高个子?

You know, it doesn't matter, because it is not true.
那不重要 因为那不是真的

Okay.
好吧

And if it were true, how dare you come to me and ask me for tips.
如果那是真的 你竟然敢来叫我教你

about a character I've been playing for 20 years!I'll give you a tip!
该如何饰演我演了二十年的角色 让我教教你

Miss Monroe Oh, there you go.
梦露小姐 喔 你真的那么做了

Okay, look, I have an idea.
好吧 听着 我有个点子

Why don't we see what kind of numbers he has on his speed dial?
我们为什么不看看 他的速拨键记录了哪些电话号码

And then from that, we can tell who has more in common with him and whoever does gets the phone.
跟他有最多共通点的人 就可以把手机拿走

- Fine. All right. - All right.
-好吧 -好吧

- First name on the speed dial is "Mom."
速拨键的第一个名字是“妈妈”

- Oh. I lost my mom to suicide.
喔 我妈妈自杀死了

Okay no way, you cannot use that to get the cute guy and the last blueberry muffin.
不行 你不能利用那一点 抢走帅哥跟最后一块蓝莓松饼

Did I use that already today? I'm sorry.
今天我已经用过那个借口了?对不起

"Ben, Carlos, David "
班 卡洛斯 大卫

Oh, I win. He's got Barney's on his speed dial.
我赢了 他在速拨键里记下了巴尼斯

So? You don't know that it's Barney's the store.
你不知道他指的是不是巴尼斯服饰店

That could be his friend's house, or a bar, or
那可能是他朋友家或是酒吧的电话

Who has Barney's the store on their speed dial?
谁会把巴尼斯服饰店的电话 记录成速拨键?

His new girlfriend.
他的新女朋友

What is that?
那是什么声音?

I think it's the Dying Cat Parade.
我想是快死掉的猫在举行游行

Sounds like it's coming from across the street.
听起来是从对街传来的

- Oh, my God. - What?
-我的天啊 -什么?

The thing that Ross was gonna do at our wedding?
还记得罗斯说他要在 婚礼上给我们惊喜吗?

He was hanging out with me yesterday and he turned to me and said, "You're half Scottish right?"
他跟我出去混时说: “你有苏格兰的血统吧?”

No. There is no way. It cannot be Ross.
不 不可能 不可能是罗斯

Unbelievable. Why is your family Scottish?
不可思议 为什么你有苏格兰血统?

Why is your family Ross?
为什么罗斯是你哥哥?

He cannot play at our wedding. Everyone will leave.
他不能在婚礼上演奏 大家都会跑光的

I mean, come on. That is just noise!
别这样 那只是噪音!

It's not even a song.
那根本不算是歌

Wait. If you listen very carefully, I think
等一下 如果你仔细听

it's "Celebration" by Kool and the Gang.
我想它是库尔 与伙伴合唱团唱的《庆祝》

You're absolutely right they are writing me out of the show.
你说的对 他们要将我踢出这出戏

They don't know exactly when it's going to happen, but apparently it's very soon
他们还没有决定 什么时候 但应该很快

and then that's it.
就是这样了

I'm so sorry. If it was up to me, you would never leave the show.
我真的很抱歉 如果我可以决定 你永远都不会离开这出戏

- Yeah, thanks. - No, I mean it.
-谢谢你 -我是认真的

I can't believe they'd do this to you. And to your fans.
我不敢相信他们会对你这么做 还有你的影迷

They're gonna be devastated. Heartbroken. They love you so much.
他们一定会崩溃伤心 他们是那么地爱你

Oh, you're right.
你说的对

Thank you.
谢谢

- What's your name again?
你说你叫什么名字?

- Joey. - Joey. Well, thank you.
-乔伊 -谢谢你

That is so sweet.
那真的太贴心了

The only reason I came up to you before was because,
听着 之前我会来找你是因为

because I'm really nervous about being you.
因为要饰演你我真的很紧张

You know, if you could help me capture the essence of the character.
请你帮我抓住角色的精髓

Help me keep Jessica alive. Please?
帮助我让洁西卡 继续活下去 可以吗?

All right, Joey, I will help you.
好吧 乔伊 我会帮你

Not because I owe it to this stupid show
不是因为我对这出蠢戏有亏欠

but because I owe it to Jessica.
而是因为我亏欠洁西卡

- Oh, that's great. Thank you so much. - You're so welcome.
-那真的是太棒了 谢谢你 -别客气

I've been watching some tapes. How's this?
我一直在观摩录影带 你觉得这招如何?

Jessica Lockhart will never step foot in this place again!
洁西卡拉哈特 永远都不会再踏入这里!

Ever!
永远都不会!

Oh, but, Jessica doesn't have an English accent.
但洁西卡没有英国腔

I can do an English accent?
我有英国腔?

That baby's going on my resume.
我要把这点写在我的履历表里

- Hi, Pheebs. How are you? - Good.
-嗨 你好吗? -我很好

Um, Phoebe, remember when we were in the coffeehouse
还记得我们在咖啡厅时

we decided I was gonna keep the cute guy's cell phone?
我们决定我可以 拿走那个帅哥的手机吗?

- Yeah. - And I was gonna keep it in my purse so if it rang, I could just pick it up?
我要把它放在我的皮包里 如果它响了 我就能立刻接听?

And then do you remember going into my purse and stealing the phone?
你还记得你从我的皮包 把手机偷走了吗?

Ooh, now you lost me.
我听不懂你在说什么

- You stole the phone. - No, I didn't.
-你偷走了手机 -不 我没有

No? So you're saying that if I called it, it wouldn't ring?
如果我拨号过去它不会响吗?

- No. - Hmm. Okay.
-不会 -好吧

But while you dial, let me show you the features of my new ringing handbag.
既然你要拨号了 我要让你看看 我刚买的响铃皮包

Oh, it does work.
喔 它真的有用

- Phoebe. - That is a different phone.
-菲比 -那是另一只手机

Oh, is it? Hello. Yes, hi. Is Rachel there?
是吗?喂 对 你好 瑞秋在吗?

Yes, she is. Just one moment, please. It's for me!
她在 请稍等 是找我的!

- That is damning evidence.
那是铁证

Oh, my God. I bet that's him.
我的天啊 我敢说是他打来的

My digital fairy tale's about to begin.
我的数位童话故事就要开始了

Would you stop doing that?
你能不能别再那么做了?

Hello? Yes, I'm the one who found your phone.
喂 对 我就是捡到你手机的人

- Phoebe, you can't do th - Shh, I'm on a call.
-菲比 你不能 -我在讲电话

Well, yeah, I mean, you could pick it up tonight. Say, 8:30?
对 今晚你能过来拿 就八点半吧?

At my apartment. It's, um
到我家来

It's, um, 5 Morton Street, apartment 14.
摩顿街五号 十四号房

And then maybe, you know, after, we could grab a bite to eat or whatever.
或许之后我们可以去吃点东西

Okay. Okay, I'll see you then. Bye.
好的 到时候见 再见

You do know that I will be here when he comes over.
你知道他来的时候我会在这里

Oh, and how will you know what time to come over?
你怎么知道他什么时候会来?

You just said it.
你刚刚说出来了

Joey, the essence of the character is rooted in her confidence.
这个角色的精髓源自于她的自信

So when Jessica enters a room, for instance
譬如说 当洁西卡走进一个房间时

she owns everything
她拥有那个房间里

and every person in that room.
所有事物跟所有人

- You try it. - Okay.
-你来试试看 -好吧

Right. Well, he's not mad at the room.
他没有对这个房间生气

Try it again. He owns it. He owns the room.
再试一次 他拥有它 他拥有这个房间

It is his. He owns, owns, owns the room! He owns it!
这是他的 他拥有 这个房间!他拥有它!

It's a little weird, but it's getting better.
这有点奇怪 但已经好多了

Oh, I'm gonna miss this woman so much. I don't know what I'm gonna do.
我一定会很想念这个女人 我不知道我该怎么办

It's been 20 years of my life.
我演这出戏二十年了

Maybe Maybe, Maybe this is a good thing.
或许这是件好事

You know? Lt'll give you a chance to shake things up. Play different characters.
它给你机会做改变 扮演不一样的角色

You're so talented.
你才华洋溢

Probably should've just left years ago when the offers were pouring in
或许我该在几年前离开 那时很多人要我接戏

but, you know, I just got so comfy here and
但我在这里过得太舒服

Ugh, I turned down some amazing work.
我拒绝了一些大好机会

- Like what?
譬如说呢?

- Well let's just say if I'd left 15 years ago
喔 就说如果我在十五年前离开

the landscape of Mexican cinema would be very different today.
现在的墨西哥影坛会完全不一样

Wow.


But, well, now Now's a different time for me.
但现在 现在时机不一样了

Oh, hey, come on. Don't, Don't do this.
嘿 别这样

Let me tell you something, okay?
听我说句话 好吗?

When I watch you do a scene, I'm thinking, "Boy, she is a great actress."
当我看到你演戏时 我想“天啊 她是个很棒的演员”

But But I'm also thinking, "She is hot."
但我也会想“她好辣”

You think I'm hot?
你觉得我很辣?

You own the room.
你拥有这个房间

We We should probably get the
或许我们应该

Oh, yeah. Yeah, we should get
对 我们应该

So when Jessica kisses a man
当洁西卡吻男人时

she usually puts
她通常会把

both her hands on the man's face.
双手放在那个男人脸上

Yeah, I notice that. Is that because she's so passionate?
我注意到了 那是因为她 充满了热情吗?

No, it's because that way the camera only sees her.
不 那是因为 那样子摄影机只能拍到她

You want to try it?
你想试试看吗?

Yeah, okay.
好的

That was good. That was really good.
太棒了 真的很不错

But I think that maybe your hands are just a little off.- They should be, maybe Like, right
但我想你手的位置不对 它们应该

Well, I feel like a snack.
我想吃点点心

Do you want some shortbread? It's Scottish, like you are.
你要吃点脆饼吗? 它是你故乡苏格兰的点心

Oh, no, thanks. I don't like anything from my Scottish heritage.
不 谢谢 我不喜欢苏格兰的东西

What?
什么?

Well, it's just that my entire family was run out of Scotland by
因为我的家族被赶出苏格兰

Vikings.
是维京人干的

It sounds to me like your family's ready to, uh, rediscover its Scottish roots.
听起来你家人 准备要恢复苏格兰传统

You can't play bagpipes at the wedding!
你不能在婚礼上吹风笛!

How did you know about that?
你们怎么知道?

We heard you play all the way from your apartment.Were you the ones who called the cops?
-我们听到你在家里吹风笛 -是你们去报警的?

That's not really important right now.
现在那真的不重要

What is important is, while we appreciate the gesture
重要的是 我们谢谢你的好意

we just don't feel that bagpipes are appropriate for our wedding.
我们只是觉得 我们的婚礼上不适合吹风笛

- Why not? - Because we hate them.
-为什么? -因为我们讨厌风笛

Just give me a chance to perform for you, and then decide whatever you want.
给我机会为你们表演 再做最后的决定

I'm not gonna tell you what song I'm gonna play, either. But, uh
我也不会告诉你们 我要吹哪首曲子

let's just say when it's over
就说当表演结束后

I'll bet there'll be a wee bit o' celebration.
我们一定会庆祝一下

Hey, hey!
嘿!

Who is it?
是谁?

TOM: Hi, It's Tom.- I'm here to pick up the phone.
我是汤姆 我来拿手机的

Whoa, why do you get to answer the door?
为什么要由你去开门?

- Why shouldn't I? - Because it's my apartment.
-为什么不行? -因为这里是我家

Well, then I get to give him the cell phone.
那么由我来把手机交给他

Okay. Good luck explaining all the calls to China.
好吧 希望你能好好 跟他解释那些打到中国的电话

Hi.


Wow, how long were we arguing for?
我们争执了多久?

You're not the man who left the cell phone.
你不是那个忘了拿手机的人

- No, that's my assistant. - Is he coming?
-对 他是我的助理 -他会来吗?

Um, no.
不会

Could you, uh, give us one second?- Sure.
-你能让我们谈一下吗? -没问题

- We'll be right back, sir.
我们马上回来

- Well, what do we do? - I don't know.
-我们该怎么办? -我不知道

Can you believe this?
你能相信吗?

We were waiting for a hot guy and an even hotter one shows up.
我们在等一个帅哥 结果来了一个超级大帅哥

I know
我知道

What?
什么?

Rachel, listen
瑞秋 听我说

if you let me have him, then I will really owe you one.
如果你能把他让给我 我真的欠你一个大人情

All right.
好吧

All right, Phoebe, I will let you have him.
好吧 我把他让给你

But you owe me. You owe me big.
但你欠我一个大人情

So which one of you lovely ladies am I gonna take to dinner, huh?
哪一位漂亮的小姐要陪我去吃晚餐?

Oh, that'd be me, sir.
是我

- After you. - Okay, thank you.
-随着你 -谢谢

Nice.
太棒了

Well, you certainly own that room.
你的确拥有那个房间

Actually, I rent the whole place.And I just got what you meant. Thank you.
事实上我租下整间公寓 我刚了解你的意思 谢谢夸奖

- Hi. Hey.
-嗨 -嘿

Oh, my God.
我的天啊

Oh, my God.
我的天啊

Aah! Jessica Lockhart! In my apartment!
洁西卡拉哈特!在我家里面!

I am such a huge fan. I am such a huge fan.
我是你的头号大影迷 我是你的头号大影迷

Well, it's nice to know that you
很高兴能知道

Monica! Monica!
摩妮卡!

That, uh That's my roommate, Rachel.
她是我的室友瑞秋

Oh, that explains all the women's underwear.
难怪你家会有女人内衣

Sure.
没错

Oh, my God, it's true!
我的天啊 是真的!

Oh, my God.Can I just ask you to do me .
我的天啊 我能请你帮我

Just one favor?
一个忙吗?

Certainly.
当然可以

Would you slap me? Would you slap me right here in the face?
你能打我一巴掌吗?

I'd love to, but my lawyer said I can't do that anymore.
我很愿意 但我的律师说 我不能再那么做了

- All right, here we go. - Okay.
好了 我们走吧

No, wait. Just one moment. Um
等等 就一会儿

- You're a stupid bitch.
-你个蠢贱人

- I really can't slap you. -No
-我真的不能煽你 -不

- My God, you're great. - Thanks for stopping by. See you.
我的天哪 你最棒了- 谢谢过来 再见

- I am so sorry about that. - Oh, no, no, no.
-我真的很抱歉 -不

Being adored, I'm used to it. Don't worry about it.
我习惯被影迷包围 别担心

- Oh, my God. - What?
-我的天啊 -什么?

They sent me today's script. They never send me the script.
他们寄了今天的剧本来给我 他们从来没有寄剧本给过我

- They don't? - Well, no, I'm in a coma.
-是吗? -我一直都昏迷不醒

This must mean I have lines.
这代表我有台词了

How does it happen?
我是怎么死的?

You get thrown from a horse into an electric fence.
你摔下马 然后撞到电篱笆

A what? Jessica hates horses.
什么?洁西卡讨厌马

I'm guessing after this she's not gonna be crazy about electricity, either.
经过这件事 她也不会喜欢电

Loosening the saddle on Mother's horse was brilliant, Fredrick.
在妈妈的马鞍上动手脚 是个超级好点子 佛莱德克

And the electric fence, inspired.
电篱笆那个点子太妙了

Thank you, sweetheart.
谢谢你 亲爱的

I can't believe she's really gone.
我不敢相信她真的死了

Look around you. All of this is ours.
看看你的四周 一切都是你的

I don't think so.
我可不那么认为

Who are you?
你是谁?

What's the matter, Dina?
怎么了?笛娜

Don't you recognize your own
你不认得你自己的

mother?
妈妈吗?

Cut! That was great, everybody. Thank you.
卡!大家都演得很好 谢谢

That was so wonderful!
那真的是太棒了

Oh, I think that you're a better Jessica than I ever was.
我想你比我更适合演洁西卡

- Oh, no. - Of course not, but you were very good.
-喔 不 -当然不是 但你真的很棒

Heh, thanks.
谢谢

Guess what? Good news. I got another job.
好消息 我找到新工作了

Great. Hey, all right! What is it?
太棒了 是什么样的工作

A film in Guadalajara.
我要到瓜达拉哈拉拍电影

The airport?
你是指那个机场?

No, that's LaGuardia.
不 那是拉瓜迪亚机场

- This is Mexico.
-我要去墨西哥

Well, how long will you be gone?
你会去多久?

Eight months.
八个月

- That's a really long time. - Yeah, but you could come and visit me.
-那真的很久 -对 但你可以来看我

I bet that you could, uh, own a few places down there.
我敢说你能在那里拥有几个地方

Oh, you know, I should probably buy a place in the city first.
你知道的 或许我该先在纽约买房子

And I just got what you meant. That is a
我刚了解你的意思 那

- I'll tell you, that's a tricky one. - It's a tricky one.
-那真的有难度 -真的很难

Good luck.
祝你好运

You too.
你也是

Okay, remember,
请记住

I'm still learning.
我还在学吹风笛

One, two, three, four!
一 二 三 四!

You know the song. Sing along.
你们都知道这首歌 一起唱吧

So?
怎么样?

- No!
-不

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.