RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第七季 第二集 S07E02 The One with Rachel

老友记/六人行/Friends 第七季 第二集 S07E02 The One with Rachel's Book / 瑞秋的书

Monica learns her parents have spent her entire wedding fund. Phoebe temporarily moves into Ross's apartment, bringing her massage clients with her. Joey mocks Rachel when he finds an erotic novel she is reading. 莫妮卡获悉她的父母花了她的整个婚礼基金。菲比暂时搬进了罗斯的公寓,她把她按摩的客户。乔伊嘲笑瑞秋时,他发现一个色情小说她阅读。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

- Hey. Who wants French toast? - Oh, I'll have some.
- 嘿 谁要法国吐司? - 给我- 点

Me too. Eggs and milk in the fridge. Thanks.
我也要 牛奶和鸡蛋在冰箱里 谢谢

- Oh, what's the matter, honey? - My hand feels weird.
- 怎么回事?甜心 - 我的手怪怪的

I guess it's because I'm engaged.
因为我已经订婚的关系吧!

- How long before it starts getting annoying? - Start?
- 什么时候会开始变得烦人? - 开始?

So let's actually get started on the wedding plans.
闲始计划婚礼吧

- Okay. - Already?
- 好 - 现在就开始?

Yeah, we got a lot to do. We gotta think about the flowers,the caterers, the music
有很多事要做 要想花 外烩、音乐

- Oh, I got some thoughts on the music - Chandler, too many cooks
- 我觉得音乐的安排 - 钱德 太多意见了

Take from me, as the groom all you have to do is show up and try to say the right name.
给你良心的建议 你只需要出现 说对名字就好了

Okay.


- What in God's name is that? - Oh, my God, the wedding book?
- 那是什么? - 老天 是婚礼计划书?

I haven't seen that since the 4th grade.
四年级后我就没看到它了

This baby has everything. Take, you know, locations for instance:
这袒面什么都有 比如说 地点:

First organized alphabetically, then geographically
先以字母顺序排列 再以地理位置排列

then by square footage.
然后以大小排列

That is so smart. .
好聪明

Break it off. Break it off, now.
快溜 快溜 就趁现在

And that should conclusively prove
所以以上证明了

that I had the idea for Jurassic Park first.
((侏罗纪公园》是我先想到的

- Now, let's take a look - Hey, Ross.
- 我们来看看 - 罗斯

Phoebe, oh, my God, what are you doing here?
菲比 你来干什么?

I need to talk to you. It's pretty urgent. It's about Monica and Chandler.
我有事和你说 很紧急 有关摩妮卡和钱德

Oh, my God. Um, of course.
我的天 当然

Uh, would you please excuse me for a moment?
等我一下

Um, heh, do you know each other's hometowns? Why don't you?
你们知道彼此从哪儿来的吗? 何不?

What's going on?
怎么回事?

Well, um, not much. I was just thinking that since those guys just got engaged
没什么 我在想 既然他们刚订婚

that maybe it'd be nice if they had some privacy.
应该多给他们一些独处的时问

So could I just move in with you for a couple days?
所以我可以搬去你家几天吗?

Okay, yeah, sure. But what's wrong with Monica and Chandler?
好 当然 摩妮卡和钱德 发生了什么事吗?

Nothing. Why?
没事 怎么了?

Phoebe, you said it was urgent.
菲比 是你说很紧急的

Oh, yeah, it is. I'm going to the movies and it starts in like five minutes.
是啊 我的电影5分钟后 要开演了

Do you realize
你知道

I have a classroom full of students?
我有一屋子的学生在这儿吗?

Oh, I'm sorry. I'm so rude. Does anyone want to come to the movies?
抱歉 我很没礼貌 有人想要一起去看电影吗?

I haven't cleared the budget with my parents yet
我还没和我爸妈谈到预算

but tell me how this is for music.All right
不过跟我说音乐部分的安排 这样好不好?

a string quartet for the processional, a jazz trio for cocktails
行进时用弦乐四重奏 鸡尾酒会时安排爵士三重奏

the Bay City Rollers for dancing
跳舞时用湾市摇滚

Wait, that was for my 6th grade wedding.
等一下 那是我的六年级婚礼

Well, you couldn't get them anyway. Ian doesn't play anymore, and Derek
也不可能用他们 伊恩不演出了 德苗克

Well, Derek is a name I shouldn't know.
我不该知道德苗克这个人的

Hey, Mon, do you have another pillow, you know, something a little snugglier?
摩妮卡 有没有别的枕头 比较舒服一点的?

Why are you napping over here instead of over at your place?
你为什么不回去你家 却要在这里睡?

- The duck. - What, the duck?
- 因为鸭子 - 什么 鸭子?

What the hell did the damn duck do now?
怎么 现在鸭子又做了什么?

Uh, well, he did not get sick somewhere in there
它不是在那里生病的

and it was immediately found and properly cleaned up.
而且立刻被发现 并妥当处理干净了

Now, do I get to look at this book
我可以看这本书吗

or is it just for people who are actually involved in the wedding?
还是只有和婚礼相关人员可以看?

Of course you can look at it. Yeah, I want your opinion too.
你当然可以看 我要你的意见

- Okay. - Here you go.


- What do you think about centerpieces? - Centerpieces.
- 桌子中间的花饰? - 桌子中间的花饰!

- Roses or lilies? - Definitely roses.
- 玫块还是百合? - 当然是玫瑰

Well, I just think they're a bit more wedding-y, you know.
我觉得它们比较像婚礼用花

- But lilies are the clear choice. - Oh, my God, it's like one mind.
- 但很清楚应该选百合 - 老天 简直就是心有灵犀

Guys, guys, you gotta let me nap.
各位 各位 让我休息好不好

I'm gonna get cranky.
不然我会脾气不好

Joey, there is a perfectly good couch across the hall.
乔伊 走廊对面有很好的沙发

Yes, it is perfectly good
是很不错

and it is not one of the places the duck got sick.
但那不是鸭子生病的地方之一

What?
什么?

- All right, I'm gonna go. - Joey, what did the duck do?
- 好 我要走了 - 乔伊 鸭子到底做了什么?

I don't know, but he did not eat your face cream.
我不知道 但他没吃你的面霜

Hey, little buddy.How you feeling?
小朋友 你觉得如何?

What the hell is in that face cream?
那面霜里到底有什么?

That's so soft.
好软

Pillowcases.
有枕头套耶!

"Zelda looked at the chimney sweep. Her father, the vicar "
"柔达看着扫烟囱的人 她的父亲是个传道者"

Vicar?
传道者?

" wouldn't be home for hours.
"还有好几小时才会回来

Her loins were burning.
她欲火中烧

She threw caution to the wind and reached out and grabbed his "
她不顾一切伸出手去抓住他的"

This is a dirty book.
这是色情小说!

Uh, Phoebe?
菲比?

Oh, Ross, hi.
嗨 罗斯

- Phoebe, what are you doing? - I'm sorry, I'm with a client right now.
- 菲比 你在干什么? - 抱歉 我有客人在

- Phoebe. - Okay, let's talk outside.
- 菲比! - 好吧 我们到外面谈

Phoebe, you can't massage people in my apartment.
菲比 你不可以在我家帮人家按摩

What's the big deal? I did it at Monica and Chandler's.
有什么大不了的 我在摩妮卡和钱德家都可以

And they knew about it?
他们知道吗?

Okay, look, Ross, what is this really about?
好吧 罗斯 到底怎么回事?

Look, this is my home, and I want to be able to come and go whenever I want.
这是我家 我希望能自由出入

Okay. I will find someplace else to do the rest of my appointments.
好 我会找其他地方 来做我其他的客人

I just don't know what the big deal is.
我只是觉得 这有什么大不了的?

The big deal is I don't want naked, greasy strangers in my apartment
大不了的地方就是我不要光着身子 身上油油的陌生人在我家

when I want to kick back with a puzzle Beer, cold beer.
当我想回家放松 拿一片拼图啤酒 冰啤酒时

Hey, Joey. What are you doing?
嘿 乔伊 你好吗?

Sweeping. Why? Does it turn you on?
扫地 怎么?勾起你的性趣吗?

No.
不会

What if I was, uh, sweeping a chimney?
如果我扫的是烟囱呢?

Joey, did you eat my face cream?
乔伊 你吃了我的面霜吗?

Where are you going? The vicar won't be home for hours.
你去那充? 传道者要几小时后才会回来

Joey,where did you learn that word?
乔伊 你从那儿学到那个词的?

Where do you think
你想是哪里

Zelda?
柔达?

- You found my book? - Yeah, I did.
- 你看了我的书?! - 对!

Joey, what are you doing going into my bedroom?
乔伊 你到我房袒干什么?

Okay, I'm sorry. I went in there to take a nap.And I know I shouldn't have, but you got porn.
抱歉 我只是小睡一下 我知道 我不应该 可是你有色情小说!

You know what? I don't care. I'm not ashamed of my book.
知道吗?我不在乎 我不为我的书成到丢脸

There's nothing wrong with a woman enjoying a little erotica.
女人享受一点情色没什么不对

It's just a healthy expression of female sexuality
是女性性成的健康表达

which, by the way, is something that you will never understand.
那是你永远都不会了解的

You got porn.
你有色情小说

- Hello. - Hi, is, uh, Phoebe here?
- 你好 - 嗨 菲比在吗?

- Uh, no, no, she's out for the night. - Oh, great.
- 不 今晚她不在 - 真是的!

Heh. Can I help you with something?
可以帮你什么忙吗?

I don't know. Are you a masseur?
我不知道 你是按摩师吗?

Yes, I am.
是 我是

Great. Dad?
太好了!爸?

Thank you so much. I'll be back to pick him up in an hour.
谢谢你 一小时后我来接他

So, Chandler, your parents must've been thrilled when you told them you were engaged.
钱德 你父母听到你订婚一定很开心

Oh, yeah. I should probably call them.
哦 是啊 我应该打电话给他们

I remember when we first got engaged.
我记得我们刚订婚的时候

- I don't think I've heard that story. - Dad, you don't
- 我没听过这个故事 - 爸 你不必”'

Well, I'd gotten Judy pregnant.
我让茱蒂怀孕了

I still don't know that happened.
我还是不知道怎么发生的

You don't know how that happened?! Your dog thought my diaphragm was a chew toy!
你不知道怎么发生的?你的狗 以为我的避孕器是磨牙玩具

What a sweet story.
真感人的故事

At least you're not hearing it at your 5th grade Halloween party.
至少你不是在五年级的 万圣节派对听到这故事

What? They wanted a scary story.
是他们要听吓人的故事

Anyway, we're really excited about our wedding plans.
我们对婚礼计划很兴奋

Pretty soon we'll be making a big withdrawal from the Monica wedding fund.
很快我们就要从婚礼基金 提一大笔钱

- What? - You tell her, Jack. I can't do it.
- 什么? - 杰克 你告诉她 我做不到

What happened? You still have the Monica wedding fund don't you?
我的婚礼基金还在 对吧?

We have it. Only now we call it "the beach house."
我们有 只是现在叫做 "海滩别墅"

I can't believe you spent my wedding fund on the beach house.
我不敢相信 你把我的婚礼基金 花在海滩别墅?

We're sorry. We assumed
对不起 我们以为

if you got married after you turned 30 you'd pay for it yourself.
等你30岁后 你会自己付钱

You bought the beach house when I was 23.
你们买海滩别墅时我才23岁

Which means you had seven years of beach fun
那也表示 你在海边享受了7年好时光

and you can't put a price on that, sweetie.
那可是无价的

We really do feel bad about this though.
我们觉得很抱歉

We started saving again when you dated Richard.
你和理查交柱时 我们又开始存钱

But then that went to hell, so we redid the kitchen.
结果你们闹翻了 我们重新装渍了厨房

What about when I started dating Chandler?
那当我开始和钱德约会呢?

It was Chandler. We didn't think he'd ever propose.
我们以为钱德不会求婚

Clearly I did not start drinking enough at the start of the meal. Heh.
很显然开始吃饭时 我酒喝得不够

I can't believe there is no money for my wedding.
我不相信竟然没有钱让我结婚

We might still have some money, if your father didn't think
也许还有 如果你爸没有

it was a good idea to sell ice over the Internet.
在网路卖冰的话

- It seemed like such a simple idea. - Stupid, Jack. The word is stupid.
- 那个主意看来很简单 只能用"笨"来形容 沫 .讪

All right, enough. I don't want to hear about it anymore.
我不想再听了

Good luck, Chandler.
祝你好运 剑 德

Okay, now I'm going to
现在我要 好

touch you.
碰你了

Oh, that's soft.
好软

I can't believe this. Do you think your parents could help pay for it?
我不敢相信 你认为你的父母可能帮忙付吗?

I don't know.
我不知道

My mother spent most of her money on her fourth wedding.
我妈大部分的钱 都花在她第四次的婚礼了

She's saving the rest for her divorce.
剩下的钱她离婚要用

And any extra cash my father has, he saves for his yearly trips to
而我爸存的钱用在

Dollywood.
到桃利屋的年度旅行

What happened at dinner?My parents spent the money for our wedding.
- 你们的晚餐发生什么事了? - 我父母把婚礼基金花掉了

My God, what did you order?
我的天 你点了什么菜?

Wait, there's no money? Well, this is terrible.
等一下 没有婚礼基金了? 太惨了

You guys are gonna have to get married in, like, a rec center.
你们必须在活动中心结婚了

- Honey, it's gonna be okay. - No, it's not gonna be okay. It sucks.
一亲爱的 没关系的 一不 有关系

- No swing band, no lilies. - No, you know what? It's gonna be okay.
- 没有乐团 没有百合 - 那很好啊

I mean, you don't need to have this
你不需要有这种

rustic Italian feast, you know?
意大利野宴

And you don't need this
你不需要这种订做的

custom-made empire-waisted, duchess satin gown.
帝国式腰线 公主型丝缎礼服

You can wear off-the-rack.
你可以买现成的礼服

Look, it really is gonna be okay.
真的不会有问题的

The important thing is that we love each other and we're gonna get married.
重要的是我们彼此相爱 要结婚了

Do you even understand what "off-the-rack" means?
你知不知道"现成的"是什么意思?

Why don't you just pay for it yourself?
你为什么不自己付钱呢?

How? I don't have any money.
怎么付?我没钱

- Well, I have some. - How much?
- 我有 - 多少?

Well, close to
将近有

- Whoa! Are you kidding me? - What? How much?
- 哇 你开玩笑?! - 多少?

- It's enough for wedding scenario A. - Really?
- 够办婚礼计划A - 真的?

How great are you, you little saver?
你真好 努力存钱的人!

The amount you have is exactly the budget of my dream wedding.
正是理想婚礼的预算

Oh, you guys are so made for each other.
喔 你们真是天造地设的一对

Well, you're not suggesting we spend all of the money on the wedding?
你不是要把所有的钱 都花在婚礼上吧?

Uh, yeah.
是啊

Look, Mon, I've been saving this money for six years
我花了六年存到这些

and I kind of have some of it earmarked for the future, not just for a party.
有些是将来要用的 不是都花在一场派对上的

Wow. Hello, Mr. Chandler.
哇 钱德先生 你好啊

Sweetie, this is the most special day of our lives.
甜心 这是我们一生中 最重要的一天

I realize that, honey, but I'm not gonna spend all the money on one party.
我知道 甜心 但我不要把钱都花在一场派对上

Honey, I love you.
甜心 我爱你

But,if you call our wedding a party one more time
但如果你再叫我们的婚礼 一场派对

you may not get invited.
你可能不会被邀请

We can always earn more money, okay? But we're only gonna get married once.
钱可以再赚 但我们只结婚一次

Look, I understand, but I have to put my foot down, okay? The answer is no.
我了解 但我非常坚决 我的答案是不

You're gonna have to put your foot down?
你很坚决?

Yes, I am.
对 我是

Wow. Money and a firm hand.
有钱和有一只坚定的手

Finally a Chandler I can get onboard with.
终于是我可以认同的钱德了

- Hey, Rach. - Joey.
- 嘿 瑞秋 - 乔伊

Hey, Rach, do you smell smoke?
瑞秋 有没有闻到烟味?

I get it. Smoke, chimney, chimney sweep. Very funny.
我懂了 烟 烟囱 扫烟囱的人 很好笑

No, no, no, I'm serious. You don't smell it?
不 不 我说真的 你没闻到?

Something's on fire.
有东西着火了

No, I don't smell anything.
我没闯到什么

Oh, you know what? It's probably just your burning loins.
你知道吗?可能是你熊熊的欲火

- Hey, what are you guys talking about? - Nothing.
- 你们在讲什么? - 没什么

Mm, damn, this coffee's cold.
讨厌 咖啡冷了

Hey, Rach, do you mind if I heat this up on your loins?
瑞秋 可以在你身上加温一下吗?

You know, I cannot believe you told him. Joey
乔伊 你竟然告诉他

So I guess you bought that book after we broke up, huh?
我猜你是在我们分手后买了那本书

Uh-huh, I did, because I wore out my first copy when I was with you.
是啊 因为第一本 在我们交往时被翻烂了

Oh, yeah? Yeah?
是吗?

Well, uh, when we were going out, I read tons of porno magazines.
我们交往时 我看了一大堆色情杂志

'Sup?
怎么样?

Ross, how could you do that to an old man?
罗斯 你怎么可以 那样对待一位老先生?

Excuse me, ladies.
失陪了 小姐们

I'm sorry?
什么啊?

My massage client, Arthur.
我的按摩客人 亚瑟

His daughter called and said some guy that worked for me
他女儿说替我工作的一个人

gave him a really weird massage this afternoon.
今天下午替他做了很奇怪的按摩

I gave him an extremely professional massage.
我做了很专业的按摩

He said you poked at him with wooden spoons.
他说你用木汤匙戳他

Okay, so it wasn't a traditional massage.
好吧 不是传统的按摩

But I did give him acupressure with a pair of chopsticks
可是我有用筷子替他刺激穴道

and I gently exfoliated him with a mop.
并温和地用拖把去角质

Well, he's never coming back, okay? You just cost me $80 a week.
他再也不会来了 你害我一星期少进帐八十元

You know what? This is your fault. You're the one that didn't move his-his appointment.
这是你的错 你没更改他约的时间

Oh, it's my fault? You didn't have to massage him.
我的错?你不必替他按摩的

You could've sent him away.
你可以请他回去的

You could've not rolled Tonka trucks up and down his back.
你不必用玩具推土机 在他背上滚来滚去

He said he liked that.
他说他很喜欢!

You're right, you're right. I'm sorry.
你对 你对 对不起

Dude, what are you massaging an old man for?
老兄 你干嘛按摩一位老先生?

- His daughter was hot. - Gotcha.
- 他女儿很辣 - 懂了

- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿

Listen, um
听着

I've been thinking.
我想过了

And it's not fair for me to ask you to spend all your money on our wedding.
要你把所有的钱 花在婚礼上很不公平

I mean, you work really hard for that.
你很辛苦才赚来的

- Well. - Well, you work for that.
- 嗯 - 是你赚来的

Look, I thought about it too.
我也想过了

And I'm sorry. I think we should spend all of the money on the wedding.
对不起 我们应该把 所有的钱花在婚礼的

- You do? - Yeah, I'm putting my foot down.
- 真的? - 对 我很坚决

Yeah, look, when I proposed, I told you
当我求婚时 我告诉你

that I would do anything to make you happy.
我会尽力让你快乐

And if having the perfect wedding makes you happy
如果办一场完美婚礼 能让你开心

then that's what we're gonna do.
那我们就这么做

You are so sweet.
你对我真好

Oh, but wait.
但是 等等

What about our ? What about the future and stuff?
那未来怎么办呢?

Ah, forget about the future and stuff.
管他呢

So we only have two kids.
我们只生两个就好

You know, we'll pick our favorite and that one will get to go to college.
选一个我们最喜欢的 让他去念大学

- Have you thought about that? - Yeah.
- 你想过这些? - 对

How many kids were we gonna have?
你本来要几个孩子?

Uh, four. A boy, twin girls and another boy.
四个 一个男孩 一对双胞胎女充 再一个男孩

What else did you think about?
你还想过什么?

Well, heh, stuff like where we'd live, you know.
还有我们要住的地方

Like a small place outside the city
像是在市中心外的小房子

where our kids could learn to ride their bikes and stuff.
我们的小孩可以学骑单车

We could have a cat that had a bell on its collar
可以春只猫咪 脖子上挂着铃铛

and we could hear it every time it ran through the little kitty door.
每次它跑出小门时 都听得见铃声

Of course we'd have an apartment over the garage where Joey could grow old.
在车库上盖个房间 让乔伊终老

You know what?
你知道吗?

I don't want a big, fancy wedding.
我不要一个盛大的婚礼

- Sure you do. - No.
- 你要的 - 不

I want everything that you've just said. I want a marriage.
我要你刚刚说的每一样东西 我要一个婚姻

- You sure?
你确定?

- I love you so much. - I love you.
- 我好爱你 - 我爱你

Hey, listen, when you were talking about our future, you said cat.
你刚说到将来的时候 你说猫味

But you meant dog, right?
你指的是狗 对不对?

- Ha, yeah, totally. - Oh, good.
- 对 - 好

Hello, Zelda.
你好 柔达

- Who are you supposed to be? - The vicar.
- 你又是谁呢? - 传道者

- Do you even know what a vicar is? - Like a goalie, right?
- 你知道传道者是什么吗? - 像是个守门员 对不对?

Yeah.


Look, Joey, it's enough, all right?
乔伊 我是说真的 够了

You keep making these stupid jokes and these sleazy innuendoes
你老是开这些笨玩笑 还有无聊的暗讽

and it's just not funny anymore.
真的是不好笑

All right, I'm sorry. Rach, I'm sorry. Okay? I'm sorry.
对不起 瑞秋 对不起

Maybe I could make it up to you by taking you roughly in the barn.
也许我可以在谷仓里 粗暴地对持你来补偿你

All right, you know what? That's it. You want to do it? Let's do it.
好了 够了 你想做吗?我们做吧

That's right. I want to do it with you.
没错 我想和你做

Been trying to fight it, but you just said all the right things.
我一直想抗拒 但你说的每一句话 都深深打动了我

I did?
我有吗?

Yeah, I've been waiting so long to get on that body.
有 我想得到你的身体想了好久

- This body? - Yeah, that's right.
- 我的身体? - 对 没错

Come on, Joey, sex me up.
乔伊 放马过来吧

Hey, you're starting to sound like the butcher's wife there in chapter seven.
你听起来开始像 第七章袒的屠夫妻子

Oh, come on, now. Don't keep me waiting. Get those clothes off.
来吧 不要让我等 脱掉你的衣服

But I would keep that helmet on, because you're in for a rough ride.
但留着你的头盔 因为 这会是一场狂风暴雨

I don't want to. I'm scared.
我不要 我好害怕

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.