RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第六季 第二十三集 S06E23 The One with the Ring / 订婚戒指

老友记/六人行/Friends 第六季 第二十三集 S06E23 The One with the Ring / 订婚戒指

Chandler and Phoebe go looking for an engagement ring for Monica. Rachel tries to get Paul to open up to her. 钱德勒,菲比去寻找订婚戒指摩妮卡。瑞秋试图让保罗对她敞开心扉。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Can you help me pick an engagement ring for Monica?I can't figure this out. It's so hard.
菲比 帮我挑订婚戒指给摩妮卡好吗? 我觉得好难挑喔

Should I get her a Tiffany cut, or a princess cut or a
我要选第凡内切割法还是 公主方切割法还是

Ow! Paper cut!
被纸切割法

Have you told anyone else?
你有告诉其他人吗?

No, I don't want to tell anybody else. I don't want Monica to find out.
没有 因为我不想让摩妮卡发现

You told me.
可是你告诉我了

Well, that's because I trust you, and we're best friends
因为我信任你 你是我的死党之一

and you walked in on me while I was looking at ring brochures.
而且你在我看型录时闯进来

Well, once again, not knocking pays off.
进房不敲门再次大有斩获

- I only wish you hadn't been on the toilet. - Me too.
如果你不是在蹲.马桶就好了 我有同成

Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿

- Chandler, wanna go to the coffeehouse?
钱德 要不要去喝咖啡?

- Oh, all right.
好啊 走吧

Oh, perfect. We were just gonna see if you wanted to go.
太好了 我们正想找你们下去

Oh, well, we don't, because we got the other place.
不要 我们要去别家

How rude.
真没礼貌

Oh, I'm sorry. You want a bite?
抱歉 你要吃吗?

So how are things going with Paul?
你和保罗交征得怎样?

- Good.
很好

- Although, you know, he's a private guy. - Mm-hm.
只不过他很内敛

You know, I wish I could get him to open up a bit. Share some feelings.
真想让他稍微敞开心胸 分享心情

That's easy. You just have to think of him as a jar of pickles that won't open.
简单 把他想成打不开的罐子就对了

So, what are you saying?I should run him under hot water and bang his head against a table?
你要我抓他的头冲热水敲桌子?

No, that's what you do when you want to get the truth out of someone.
不是 那是拷问的手法

Hi. - Hi.
嗨嗨

How are you? - Watch this.
你好吗? 看我的

- Hey, Paul. - Hi, Phoebe.
嘿 保罗 嘿 菲比

So how are things going with you?
你最近好吗?

Can't complain.
没得抱怨

Come on.OK
走吧 嘿

- Hey! - Hi.Ross! - Great to see you!
嘿 嗨 罗斯

- Ross, good to see you too.How you doing?
我也很高兴见到你 我很好

Good. Bye.- You take care.
拜 保重

Hey, Pheebs, what was the deal with you and Chandler blowing us off before?
菲比 你们冈j才为什么见到我们就跑?

Ah, that was so weird, huh?
很怪吧?

Phoebe, why did you do it?
菲比 为什么?

I didn't do it. It was Chandler.
不是我 是钱德

He's He's mad at you.
他 他在生你的气

- What? Why? - Oh, please. I think you know why.
为什么? 拜托 你明知故问

I can't think of anything.
我想不起来

Come on, Ross. You're a paleontologist. Dig a little deeper.
罗斯 你是古生物学家 再往下挖深一点

Wait a minute, is it because Joey and I didn't invite him to that Knicks game,a couple weeks ago?
等等 是不是因为两个星期前 乔伊和我没找他去看《尼克》球赛?

Do you think that's something that he'd be mad at you for?
你觉得他会为这种事生气吗?

- I guess it could. - Well, then I think that's it.
应该会 那就是罗

Well, if he's angry, he really shouldn't just cover it up.I wish he'd just tell me the truth.
他不该隐瞒他的情绪 他应该老实告诉我

Well, if that's what you want,then you should run him under hot water and bang his head against the table.
那你应该捉他的头 去冲热水敲桌子

Honey, I made a reservation at China Garden. Is that okay?
甜心 我在中国花园订了位 可以吗?

Yeah, that's great.
可以啊 很棒

But first, wait, talk to me, talk to me. Tell me about your day.
但你先跟我说说话 说说你今天好不好

It was fine.
蛮好的

Okay.
好吧

Hey, what are you thinking? What are you thinking right now?
你在想什么?你现在在想什么?

I'm thinking that you are looking really fine it that dress.
我在想你穿这条裙子很好看

Yeah, that's great, Paul. But, you know
太好了 保罗 但是

I want to know what Wow, those are really great.
我想知道 哇 好结实

I just want to know,what is behind this strong, silent exterior?
我想知道这坚弦况默的外表下 隐藏着什么

You know, they say that still waters run deep,and I want to swim in yours.
俗语说静水深流 我想在你的心中畅游

Are you talking about having sex?
你在讲做爱的事吗?

No, Paul.I don't know anything about you.
不是 保罗 我一点也不了解你

You know, like your childhood. Tell me about your childhood.
例如你的童年 聊聊你的童年

Normal.
很普通

Okay, well, then how about puberty? Come on. That's always a painful time.
好 那青春期呢? 青春期总是很讨厌

You know, your friends invite you to a slumber party
朋友找你去过夜聊天

and stick your hand in warm water,while you're sleeping so that you pee in your sleeping bag.
趁你睡着把你的手放进热水里 害你在睡袋里撒尿

No, that never happened to me.
我没碰过那种事

Well, you're lucky you never met that bitch, Sharon Majeski.
那是你走运 没趣上那个贱人莎朗麦杰斯基

Anyway The rest of your life, you know. Any regrets?
总之 其他时期有什么悔恨吗?

No.
没有

All right, Paul. I'm not asking for a lot here.
保罗 我要求得不多

Just give me something. Anything.
你就讲一件事 什么事都好

- Okay. - Okay.
好吧 好

- When I was 6 years old - I wanted a Big Wheel.
我6岁那年 我想要一辆大脚踏车

And instead, my parents got me this little,plastic chicken that you hop around on.
我父母却送我一个 小鸡造型的刃匕刃匕乐

It was embarrassing. Kids made fun of me.
挨死了 小朋友都笑我

That was a pretty tough year.
那一年蛮痛苦的

- That's great. See? I already feel like I know you a little better. Thank you.
太好了 你看吧 我觉得我比较了解你了 谢谢

Okay, come on. Now we can go eat. Let's go.
好 我们去吃饭吧

It was horrible.
我好惨

They called me "Chicken Boy."
大家都叫我鸡弟弟

In fifth grade, I got in a fight. Well, it wasn't really a fight.
五年级我跟别人打架 其实也不算打架

Richard Danville bit me on the nose.I fell down,
理查达伦咬我的鼻子 我摔倒

still have a little scar right here. You can see it.Yeah, yeah. I see the scar.
这里留了个小疤 有 我看见了

Listen, Paul, I think this is really great that, you know, you've shared your feelings.It's really It's beautiful.
保罗 你听我说 你这样分享你的心情真的很棒

But, um, what do you say we go share some food?
我们现在去吃饭好吧

No, I couldn't eat now.
我现在吃不下

What are you talking about? You love their Kung Pao chicken.
你在说什么? 你最爱吃宫保鸡丁了

Chicken?
鸡?

- Chicken Boy! - I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that.
鸡弟弟 天哪 对不起 我不是故意的

Nothing
一无所获

Well, this is the nine millionth ring store we've been to,and I can't find the perfect ring.
逛了几百家店 还是找不到完美的戒指

Ugly ring, ugly ring, ugly ring
丑 丑 丑

It's a beautiful selection.
种类真多

Okay, so maybe you don't get her a ring.
不然你不要送戒指

Maybe you do something different,
送点不一样的

you know?Maybe you get her an engagement bracelet. Or an engagement tiara.
例如订婚手镯 或是订婚皇冠

Ooh! An engagement Revolutionary War musket.
订婚独立战争毛瑟枪

You know, I'm so glad I picked you to help me with this.
真高兴我是选你来帮忙

- Huh? Can't you imagine getting down on one knee
你能不能想像你单膝跪下

and handing her this gorgeous piece of weaponry?
把这件漂亮的火器交给她?

Yeah, I'm gonna stick with the ring.
我还是送戒指好了

Oh, this one's nice. I like it this one.
这只好漂亮 我喜欢这只

Sir? Kind sir, can I see this one?
先生?大哥?我可以看这枚戒指吗?

Wait a minute. This is the reason you brought me, okay?I know how to haggle.
你找我来就是因为我会讲价

So let me handle this from here on out.
所以接下来交给我处理

Can I help you?
有什么需要吗?

- Yes, I would like to see that ring, please.
有 我想看那枚戒指

- Or not. Whatever.
或是不看 随便

This ring is from the 1920s.It's a one-and-a-half karat diamond with sapphires on either side.
这是一只20年代的戒指 1点5克拉 两侧镶有蓝宝石

Sir, could I ask you to, um?
先生 你能不能

Could you hold out that ring and ask me to marry you?
拿着戒指向我求婚?

- Okay. Okay.
好 好

Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗?

Oh, my God, that's it. That's the ring.
天哪 就是它了

- How much is it? - Chandler, I will handle this.
多少钱? 钱德 让我来

How much is it?
多少钱?

Eight thousand six hundred.
8千6百元

We will give you $10.
我们出10块钱

- Are you interested in this ring? - Yes. Yes.But I can only pay $8000.
你到底想不想买? 想 想 但我只能出8千

- Okay. I can let it go for 8. - We stand firm at $10.
好 8千可以 我们坚持10块钱

- How would you like to pay? - Uh, credit card.
您要怎么付帐? 刷卡

Oh, no. No, no, but I lent my credit card to Joey.
喔 糟了 我的卡在乔伊那边

- Okay, I'll go get it. You guard the ring. Okay.
我回去拿 你守住戒指

Listen, I'm sorry about before.
刚才很抱歉

Do you have anything here for $10?
你们有10块钱的东西吗?

Uh, yes. I have these two rather beautiful,five-dollar bills.
有 我有两张崭新的5元钞票

I'll give you $1 for them.
我出1块钱跟你买

Hey, remember how Chandler and Phoebe blew us off yesterday?
记得昨天钱德和菲比 不是看到我们就跑?

No.
有吗?

- Remember, you were eating pizza?
你当时在吃披萨

- Yeah.
喔对 好

Well, apparently Chandler's angry at us,for not getting him a ticket to that Knicks game a couple weeks ago.
钱德显然是在气我们两星期前 没帮他买《尼克》球票

What, we were supposed to just get him a ticket?
我们为什么要帮他买票?

- That guy is always mooching off of us. - Yeah.
那家伙老是揩我们的油 就是啊

Anyway, I still think we should try to patch things up,
但我还是觉得应该设法和解

you know?Like, maybe we could get him tickets to another Knicks game and invite him.
我们可以找他去看另一场球赛

Wow, that's a great idea. And I still have his credit card.
好主意 而且他的卡还在我这里

Here you go.
帐单

Hey, hey. I got this one. Here you go.
我有卡 拿去吧

You know, I gotta tell you, sometimes I just don't get Chandler.
有时候我真搞不懂钱德

You know, me and him do stuff all the time without you,and you don't get all upset.
我和他做很多事都没找你 你也不会生气

- All the time? - All the time.
很多事? 可多了

Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
我的天哪 我的天哪

- Still crying? - Like a little girl.
还在哭? 跟小女生样

I know, I know, I know. This is all my fault.
我知道 都是我不好

I wanted him to open up.
是我要他敞开心胸的

But God, I didn't know that I was gonna unleash,this weepy, clingy, moist monster.
但是我不知道我会放出一头 哭哭啼啼又黏人的怪物

You know, I only know of two sure-fire ways to shut a man up.
有两个办法能让一个男人闭嘴

And one of them is sex.
其中一个是性爱

- What's the other? - I Don't know.I never had to use the other one.
一另一个是什么? 一不知道 我只用过第一个

I'm just saying, you know, if we're having sex, he's not talking.
我只是说做爱的时候 他就不能讲话

Ah, that's right. You're the talker.
没错 话多的是你

- Anyway, uh, great idea. - Yeah.
总之这个主意很棒 对

Um, I gotta go to the store. I told him that I would buy him some more tissues.
我要去商店 我答应去帮他买面纸

- Uh, we have some here. - No, you don't.
我们这里有 你们没有

Okay. Um, I'd also like to try on the tiara.
好 我还想试戴皇冠

Oh, yeah. Okay.
太好了

Wow, what do you think? Too much?
怎么样?太花了?

A tad.
有点 好吧

Then take the tiara back
把皇冠放回去

and let me hold the musket again.
毛瑟枪再给我一次

Something's missing.
少了点什么

Let me see the ring that my friend picked out.
好 把我朋友桃的戒指拿给我

Where's the 1920s princess-cut ring?
那枚20年代的钻戒呢?

I just sold it to that gentleman.
刚刚卖给那位先生了

Oh, my God!
完蛋了

Wait, no!
等等 别走

Let me out! Now!
放我出去 快点

Rachel?
瑞秋

No.
不是

- How are you, Paul? - Okay.
保罗 你好吗? 还好

Chandler,did your dad ever hug you?
钱德 你爸抱过你吗?

- No. Did he hug you?
没有 他抱过你吗?

No. No.It's just that my dad never did.
不是 只不过我爸都没抱过我

I miss my dad.
我好想念我爸

Well, you can see my dad in Vegas kissing other dads.
你可以去赌城 看我爸亲别人的爸爸

- Hey, Chandler? - Yeah?
嘿 钱德? 怎样?

Would you?
你能不能

Would you hug me?
你能不能抱我?

- I'm a little busy here, Paul.
我有点忙 保罗

- That's exactly what my dad used to say.
我爸以前都这么说

Okay. A quick one. Come on, hug it out.
好啦 一下下 快点

There you go.
行了吧

Okay.
好了

- Five more seconds - Okay.
再5秒钟 够了

- Joey!
乔伊

Hi. Paul, is it?
嗨 保罗是吧?

- Do you have my credit card? - Yeah. It's in my
我的信用卡在吗? 在 在我的

In my pocket.
我的口袋袒

- My back pocket. Back pocket. - Thank God.
后面的口袋 幸好

- Listen, I got tickets to the Knicks tonight.
听着 我买了今天晚上《尼克队》的票

- I can't go.Come on, it'll be fun.
我不能去 去啦 会很好玩的

Me, you, Ross and Paul, probably.
我、你、罗斯和 保罗吗?

Chandler, I found the perfect ring.
钱德 我找到最完美的戒指了

Oh, that's pretty nice, but I'm gonna go with the one I picked first.
真不错 但我还是买之前那款好了

Oh, wake up, Chandler. The one you picked is gone. It's over.
天哪 钱德 那枚戒指不在了 没了

What?
什么?

Some guy bought it. I'm sorry.
被一个人买走了 对不起

I tried to stop him but they put me in jail.
我想拦住他 却被关进监狱里

- They put you in jail? - The little jail between the doors!
把你关进监狱里? 门和门中问的小监狱

- Phoebe, I asked you to guard the ring. I know. I'm sorry.
菲比 我要你守着那枚戒指 我知道 对不起

But, you know, this ring is better. And Monica never even saw the other ring.
但是这枚比较好 摩妮卡根本没看过另一枚

Yeah. But when he proposed to me with the ring, I got goose bumps.
但是他用那枚戒指向我求婚时 我起了鸡皮疙瘩

- Maybe it was the guy. - It was the ring.
也许是因为那个人 是因为那枚戒指

- Hey, so was he excited about the tickets?
他兴奋吗?

- No. He blew us off.
不 他回绝了

- What? - I know.
什么? 就是啊

I can't believe it.
真是太扯了

Can I tell you something?I'm a little mad at him now.
告诉你 我现在有点气他

Can I tell you something?
告诉你

Me too.
我也是

You know what? He didn't want to talk to us about being angry?
他生气不告诉我们

Well, maybe we don't talk to him at all.
那我们也什么都不要告诉他

- Freeze him out. - That's right.
把他打入冷宫 没错

- I like it. - Ah? We'll show him.
我喜欢 给他好看

From now on, it's gonna be Joey and Ross, best friends.
从此以后就是乔伊与罗斯 最佳拍档

Okay, we're gonna be the new Joey and Chandler.
我们将是新的乔伊与钱德

Hi, I'm back.
嗨 我回来了

Hey! I have so much more to tell ya, I've written it all down!
我把我想说的话都写下来了

Oh, that's great.
真好

No, actually, that's That's great. That's really great.
真是太好了 真的好棒

You know, I gotta tell you, writing, all that writing, it gets me, uh
说真的 写东西会燃起

It gets me kind of hot.
我的欲火

Wait, wait. Listen to this:
等等 你听喔

Know what I wanted to be when I was that age?
你知道我小时候想当什么?

A lover?
情圣?

- A surfer. - Oh, yeah. A surfer?
冲浪者 是吗?

- I wanted to be one with the waves
我想与海浪为伍

- Honey, hold on real quick.Hold on a second.Let me
等等 等一下 让我把自己

just get a little more comfortable here
弄得舒服一点

Wait a second.- This isn't too revealing, is it?
等一下 这样会不会太露了?

- No.Whatever happened to that little dude?
不会 当年那个小家伙呢?

So full of dreams.
充满梦想

I don't care about the little dude.
我不在乎那个小家伙

I can't. I cannot listen to any more of this.
我听不下去了

The only one person who'd listen to this is a mental health professional.
只有心理医师会想听这些话

And that's only because they get paid $100 an hour.
那还是因为他们1小时赚1百元

Do you know how much money I could've made listening to you?
你知道我听到现在可以赚多少

Two thousand dollars.
2千块钱

And you know when I figured that out? While you were talking.
你知道我什么时候算出来的? 在你碎碎念的时候

I can't believe you're trying to stifle me,
我不敢相信 你居然想扼杀我的情绪

when just 14 hours ago we figured out that that's exactly what my mother was trying to do to me.
14个小时前我们才发现 那就是我妈的目的

I'm sorry.I don't mean I didn't mean to stifle you.
对不起 我不是想扼杀你的情绪

This is all just a little overwhelming.
我只是有点受不了

Oh, Rachel.I'm so sorry.
瑞秋 对不起

I didn't mean to overwhelm you.It's just that when those gates open
我不是故意的 只不过情绪一发泄

it's hard to close them.
就会 不可收拾

But they are closed now. Believe me.
不过现在没事了 真的

I'm so glad. I'm so glad you shared.
我很高兴你跟我分享你的心情

And I'm glad that you're done.
也很高兴你分享完了

So, what do you say we, um
那我们要不要

- I'd really like that. - Mm-hm.
我求之不得

That was so good.
真是 太棒了

- Hey.


- I can't believe I let you talk me into buying this stupid gumball machine looking ring!
我居然听你的话 买下这枚造型廉价的戒指

It's not a stupid gumball-machine-looking ring. It's a beautiful ring.
它才没有造型廉价 它很漂亮

No, it's not.
它才不漂亮

When I looked at the other ring,I could see Monica's face when I gave it to her
另一枚戒指 会让我看到摩妮卡的表情

and I could see her saying yes.
我会看到她点头答应

When I look at this ring, all I see is a ring.
这枚戒指只让我看到一枚戒指

Unless I look at it really closely, and then I can see my own eye.
只有近看才会看到我的眼睛

Look, this is the most important thing I'm gonna do in my life.I want to make sure it's perfect.
这是我这辈子最重要的一件事 我想做到最完美

Okay. There may be a way that we could get the other ring back.
好 我们或许能把那枚戒指要回来

Because I heard the guy tell the jeweler where he was gonna propose.
我偷听到那个人 准备求婚的地方

So maybe we could get him to trade rings or something.
或许我们可以说服他交换

I can't do that.
我不能这么做

Well, you certainly can't give her that stupid gumball ring.
你总不能给她那枚廉价的戒指吧

There he is.
他在那里

Okay, and he hasn't proposed yet. She has no ring on her finger.
好 他还没求婚 因为她没有戴戒指

Wow, you're good. After this, we should solve crimes.Yeah.
你真行 在这之后我们应该去当侦探 没错

Okay. Go get him.Oh, okay.
去请他过来 好

Excuse me, sir. Could you come with me, please? You have a phone call.
抱歉 请您来一下 有您的电话

- Who is it? - It is your office.
是谁? 是你的公司打来的

- Do you know who at my office?
你知道是谁吗?

- John.Oh, John. Great.
约翰? 约翰啊 太好了

- There he is. - Hi. Hi. Okay.Okay, there was a mix-up at the jewelry store.
他来了 你好 珠宝店搞错了

The ring you're about to propose with was supposed to be held for me.
他们把为我保留的戒指卖给你

So I'm gonna need to have that back.
所以我得跟你要回来

But in exchange, I'm willing to trade you this beautiful, more expensive ring.
不过我愿意拿这枚美丽的 更昂贵的戒指和你交换

Wow, I would trade.
哇 要是我就换

It is beautiful, but I'm gonna use this one.
的确很美 但是我要用这一枚

Now, if you'll excuse me.
失陪了

No, no. See, this is my fiancée, and her heart was set on that ring.
不 这位是我的未婚妻 她就是要这枚戒指

You don't want to break her heart now, do you?
你不会想伤她的心吧?

Yeah. Do you want to break a dying woman's heart?
对啊 你想伤一位垂死女人的心吗?

You're dying?
你要死了?

Yeah, she's dying,of a cough, apparently.
她快死于 咳嗽了

It's my dying wish to have that ring.
对 我临死前想拥有那枚戒指

See, if I'm not buried with that ring,then my spirit will wander the netherworld
要是不能戴着它入土 我会变成孤魂野鬼在阴问

Okay, that's enough, honey.
够了 亲爱的

Oh, I don't know.
我不晓得

- Let me see the ring. - Great. Okay, here.
再让我看次 当然 请看

- All right, I'll do it.
好吧

- Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢

And you are about to marry a wonderful man.
你即将嫁给一个大好人

Hey, I'm marrying a dead woman.
嘿 我要娶一个死女人

Guys?
兄弟们?

I got something important to tell you.Guys.
我有大事要宣布 兄弟们?

Guys?
兄弟们?兄弟们?

I'm gonna ask Monica to marry me.
我要跟摩妮卡求婚了

I think we gotta end the freeze-out.
我们应该让他从冷宫出来了

Wait a minute. Is this for real?
等等 你是来真的?

Yeah. Check out the ring.
对 戒指在这里

Oh, my God.
天哪

So you two are really serious?
你们真的是认真的?

Yeah, pretty much.
差不多

You're gonna get married? I mean
你们要结婚了?

We're gonna be brothers-in-law. Come here!
我们要成为连襟了 过来

- And we're gonna be friends again.
我们又可以当朋友了

What?
什么?

- Water under the bridge. Forget it! - Okay.
过去的事就别提了 好吧

I was gonna wait till it was official, you know,
我本来想等搞定再说

But I got so excited I just had to tell you guys because you're my best friends.
但我还是忍不住要告诉你们 因为你们是我的死党

- I think I'm gonna cry.
我要哭出来了

- Oh. No more crying.
别再哭了 拜托

Please, I just dumped one crybaby. I'll dump you too.
我刚甩掉一个爱哭宝宝 小心我也甩了你

I'm gonna ask Monica to marry me.
我要跟摩妮卡求婚

Oh, my God.Oh, my God.
我的天哪 我的天哪

Oh, Chandler. You guys are gonna be so happy.
钱德 你们会好幸福

- I know.
我知道

- Where's all the tissues?
面纸都死哪去了?

Check out the ring.
这是戒指

Oh, nice. One-and-a-half karat, easy.
真好 至少有1点5克拉

- Hey. Hey,
嘿 嘿

Pheebs.Chandler's gonna ask Monica to marry him.
菲比 钱德要跟摩妮卡求婚了

I know. I helped pick out the ring.
我知道 是我陪他去买戒指的

You told her before you told us?
你先告诉她?

She walked in while I was looking at ring brochures.You can understand that, right?
我在看戒指型录时被她投见 你们能谅解吧?

Guys?
兄弟们?

Guys?
兄弟们?

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.