RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第六季 第二十二集 S06E22 The One Where Paul

老友记/六人行/Friends 第六季 第二十二集 S06E22 The One Where Paul's the Man / Paul的故事

Paul threatens to have Ross fired from the university if he continues to date Elizabeth. The girls put their names down on a waiting list for a wedding venue. 保罗威胁要让罗斯大学开除了如果他继续和伊丽莎白约会。姑娘们把他们的名字放在等待名单的婚礼场地。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

- Hi, you guys. - Hey.
我回来了 嘿

What's the matter?
怎么了?

Well, it's just... It's one of these situations that I just hate.
又是那种很讨厌的状况

You know, a massage client gave me three tickets
有一个客人给我三张票

to the Helmut Peltz Exhibit at the Morgan Chase Museum.
去摩根大通博物馆看展览

Now you're thinking you gotta sleep with him.
所以你觉得你得跟他上床

No. No, it's just that he gave me three tickets and there are six of us.
不是 他给我三张票 但是我们有六个人

- I'll give up my ticket. - Me too.
我弃权 我也是

Okay. That's so generous.
你们真大方

And I think Ross is generous too.
罗斯应该也很大方

Great. Okay. Then it's just us girls.
太好了!那我们女生自己去

- Great. - Yeah.
太好了 赞

So, what is the exhibit?
是什么展览?

It's mostly just photographs
主要是女同志的

of, um, lesbian love scenes interspersed with video games and free sandwiches.
性爱摄影展 还可以打电动 吃免费三明治

Oh, man.
都是你!

- Hi. Hi. Hi there.
大家好 嘿

Hey, Ross, listen.
罗斯

Chandler got you out of going to the lesbian sandwich museum this weekend.
钱德说你周末 不想去女同志三明治博物馆

Thanks? But I have plans. Uh, Elizabeth and I are going out of town.
谢谢 我有节目了 伊丽莎白和我要出城去

- Oh, that's great. - Yeah.
太好了 对啊

Think about all the money that you're gonna make.
你可以藉此大赚一笔

Why? What?
什么意思?

Well, her father pays you for babysitting, right?
是她爸找你去当保姆对吧?

No, no. That's funny. But maybe it's time to move on.
真好笑 但你们也该有所长进

You know, let it go. Stop it.
够了 别再闹了!

Besides, Rachel's going out with Elizabeth's father.
况且瑞秋在和她爸交往

So, uh, he's much older than she is.
而他比她大多了

Looks like I'm not the only one interested in fossils. Huh?
看来不只是我对化石有兴趣

Ross, all that does is remind us that you are interested in fossils.
罗斯 这种话只会提醒我们 你对化石有兴趣

Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧

Uh, well, Rachel's gonna need to yell sweet nothings in his ear. Huh?
嗯 瑞秋想和他甜盲蜜语 可得用吼的

- Ross? - Oh, come on you guys; that's funny! Y'know?
罗斯 拜托 这很好笑啊

Because he's need - he's got like a hearing aide y'know, 'cause-'cause y'know,
因为他戴助听器 因为

Because he's all old.
因为他很老

One second.
失陪一下

Okay, look, Ross.
听着 罗斯

Just so you know, since Lizzie likes you so much
因为丽莎很喜欢你

I accept the fact that you're going out with her.
我决定接受你们交柱的事

Really? Okay, that's great.
真的?太好了

Yeah. But then I changed my mind.
是啊 但后来我又反悔了

I'm funny like that.
我就是这么善变

So I've told Lizzie and now I'm telling you.
我已经告诉她 现在我告诉你

I don't want you seeing my daughter anymore.
我不希望你再和我女充见面

All right, look. I realize it upsets you.
好 我知道你很不高兴

Yes, it does.
没错

But Elizabeth and I are both adults
但伊丽莎白和我都是成年人

and so I don't think there's really anything you can do about it.
所以你也莫可奈何

I'll call the university and tell them about your relationship and have you fired.
我会告诉学校你们在交往 让你被开除

Oh, a man with a plan.
有备而来喔

This is so exciting. You get your picture back up on the wall of fame.
好兴奋喔 你的照片又要重回名人墙了

I know. It was so cool when it was up there before.
就是啊 之前在墙上时好快乐

Me and Jim Belushi would just be cracking up about something.
我经常和吉姆贝路西说笑

Then I get fired off Days of Our Lives and he takes me down.
后来我被《我们的日子》开除 照片被拿下来

Now he's just laughing at me.
现在他都在嘲笑我

Look at him. That smug Belushi bastard.
你看那个自呜得意的混蛋

Oh. Okay. Maybe when they put your picture back up,they could put you next to Matt Lauer.
也许他们可以 把你挂在麦特劳尔旁边

Look at him just smiling at me.
你看他在对我微笑

Yeah, I know. We'd be great together.
我知道 我们会很速配

- Hey. So I'm back. - Who are you?
我回来了 你是谁?

Joey Tribbiani.
乔伊崔比亚尼

From the wall?
我之前上过墙

Okay, maybe this will jog your memory, huh?
也许这样你会想起来

Okay, anyway.
总之

I'm ready to go back up on the wall. I'm the star of a new TV show.
我可以回墙上了 我主演了一出新戏

- Show me in the TV book. - Oh, well, it's not on TV yet.
哪出?指给我看 还没上档

Well, then it's not on the wall yet.
那你就还不能上墙

Okay, fine. I will bring you a tape.
好吧 我拿录影带给你看

So, um, now, do you have any of Matt Lauer's clothes here?
你手边有麦特劳尔的衣服吗?

Maybe just ones that haven't been cleaned yet?
还没洗过的?

God.
天啊

I love museums.
我好喜欢来博物馆

- Soaking up all the culture. - Yeah.
接受文化薰陶

- Where do you want to start? the gift shop.
要先去哪里? 礼品贩卖部

Yeah.
对啊!

- Hey, and then lunch. - Oh, wait, yes, but I can't eat too much.
然后去吃饭 好 但我不能吃太多

Paul's taking me out to dinner tonight. He said he has a big surprise planned.
保罗今晚要带我去吃饭 他说会有个大惊喜

What do you think? Maybe he's gonna tell you he's gay?
他会不会要说他是同性恋?

What? No, why?
什么?为什么?

No reason. That would just be a really big surprise, right?
不为什么 那样真的会很惊奇

You can put the aisle over here , and put the wedding ceremony right over here.
红毯可以铺在这边 然后在这边证婚

I didn't know you could get married here.
原来这里可以结婚

This would be a beautiful place to get married.
这袒当礼堂的确很美

Yeah, but I wouldn't put the aisle there. And I'd never have the ceremony there.
但我不会把红毯铺在那边 更不会在那边证婚

You'd have the ceremony under this big, beautiful arch.
应该在这个漂亮的拱门下证婚

May I help you?
有什么事吗?

Oh, sorry. Didn't mean to interrupt. It's a beautiful space.
抱歉打断你 这里很美

- Do you do a lot of weddings here? - Yes, we're very popular.
经常举办婚礼吗? 是的 这里很受欢迎

There's a two-year waiting list. Sorry.
预约已经排到两年后 抱歉

Monica, you should totally put your name down for this place.
摩妮卡 你也应该去预约

What? Are you crazy?
什么?你疯了吗?

I'm not getting married. I'm not even engaged.
我又不结婚 我甚至还没订婚

Yeah, but there's a two-year wait. What if you get engaged in two years?
但反正要等两年

Then you've gotta wait another two years for this place?
要是你两年后订了婚 还得再等两年

That's four years. Chandler's not gonna wait that long.
那就四年了 钱德才不会等那么久

He's gonna find somebody else, you know?
他会去找别人

- Someone who put their name on the list.
某个有预约礼堂的人

Yeah. Honey, it can't hurt to put your name down.
先预约又不会怎样

If in two years you're not engaged, you just don't use it.
要是两年后没订婚就放弃不用

Well, I guess there is no harm in putting my name down.
先预约的确不会怎样

- I'm gonna do it too. - Me too.
我也要预约 我也要!

Really? Who would you marry?
真的?你要嫁给谁?

I don't know. I don't have anyone right now, you know?
不知道 我现在还没有对象

Oh, Pheebs.
噢 菲比

Don't feel too sorry for me. At least my boyfriend isn't gay.
别为我难过 至少我的男朋友不是同性恋

- Phoebe, that's not - Don't even get me started on yours.
菲比 你根本 别逼我批评你家那个

- So, did you watch the tape of my show? - I did.
你看过录影带了吗? 看过了

- All right. Let's get me back up there. - No. You don't go up on the wall.
好 让我回墙上吧 不行 你不能上墙

- What? But you saw the show. - Yes. It was very offensive to my people.
但你看过我的戏了 对 那冒犯了我的同胞

Dry cleaners?
干洗店老板吗?

Russians. It showed them as terrorists and villains.
俄国人 它把他们当成恐怖分子和坏蛋

Okay, okay. Look, you got Harrison Ford up there.
好 你看 你有哈里逊福特

That's right. Mr. Ford is a very good customer.
没错 福特先生是个好顾客

He brings us a lot of clothes. You bring us nothing.
他带很多衣服来 你两手空空

Okay, well, that may be true.
或许吧

But in Air Force One, okay, the Russians were terrorists and evil.
但在《空军一号》里 俄国人是恐怖分子 很邪恶

And plus, he kills a bunch of them. That's offensive to Russians.
他还杀了一堆俄国人 那样很冒犯你们

- I've never seen it. - Oh, you should. It's great.
我没看过 你应该要看 很赞

This place is really beautiful.
这里真的好漂亮

Yeah. I've been coming here since I was a kid. This used to be my grandma's.
对啊 我从小就常来 这里以前是我奶奶家

The only thing I got from my grandmother was her eyes.
我只遗传了我奶奶的眼睛

I mean, not her actual eyeballs.
我不是说她的眼珠子

But people say that my eyes look
但是大家都说我的眼睛

- Do you want to make out? - Sure.
你要不要亲热? 好啊

Are you okay?
你还好吗?

- What's wrong?
怎么了?

Yeah, I was just thinking about your father.
我只是想到你爸爸

- Well, whatever works for you. - No.
只要能让你兴奋就好 不是

No, no. Uh, he just really freaked me out before.
不是 他有点把我吓到了

Well, so we have to hide our relationship from one more person.
我们得再多瞒着一个人

Big deal. Besides, we've had fun hiding it.
那又怎样? 况且我们也喜欢这样躲藏

Yeah.
也对

- Hey. - Yeah.
怎么了

Um, you brought protection, right?
你有准备防护措施吗?

Why? Are there, like, bears or something?
怎么了?这里有熊吗?

- No. - Oh
不是

Oh, protection, yeah. No. That I forgot.
你是说那个 没有 我忘了

Ha, ha. I'll just run to the store and get some.No. Hey, hey. I'm the guy. I'll get it.
那我去买 不 我是男人 我去买

- Do you know where the store is? - No.
你知道商店在哪里吗? 不知道

Do you want to ride around town on my little pink bicycle?
你想骑粉红脚踏车逛大街吗?

A little bit.
有点想

- I'll be back in 10 minutes. - Okay.
我十分钟后回来 好

Why don't you get in the hot tub and I'll meet you there.
你先进浴池里等我

Oh, okay.


Oh, my God. What a great surprise. This is such a beautiful house.
天哪 好棒的惊喜 这栋房子好漂亮

Thank you. It used to be my mother's. So this is the kitchen.
谢谢 这是我妈的房子 这里是厨房

You've reached Monica and Chandler's.
这里是摩妮卡和钱德的家

If you're listening to this message, we're probably screening.
如果你听到这则留言 我们可能在过滤电话

Yeah, we are.
没错

Hi, this is Hildy from the Morgan Chase Museum.
我是摩根大通博物馆的希蒂

I'm calling for Monica Geller.
我要找摩妮卡盖勒

I want to let her know there was a cancellation.
有人取消预约

If she's still interested in having the Bing-Geller wedding at our facility
如果她还想在我们这里办婚礼

it is available.
现在有空了

This is Chandler Bing. This is Chandler Bing.
我是钱德宾!我是钱德宾!

Yes, the groom. No, not the groom!
是的 我是新郎 不 我不是!

It's so secluded up here.
这里好幽静

- I know. That's why I like it here.
我知道 所以我喜欢这里

I feel like we're the only two people in the world.
全世界好像只剩我们两个人

Whoops. Sorry.
抱歉

What's the matter, honey?
怎么了 宝贝?

- Did you see a little mouse? - No. Big bear. Big bear outside.
你看到老鼠了吗? 不是 大熊 外面有大熊

I think I
我想我

Actually, would you go check on that?
你要不要 要不要去看一下?

Honey, we don't have any bears here.
亲爱的 这里没有熊

Well, okay.
好吧

Would you get me a Diet Coke?
帮我倒杯健怡可乐 好吗?

- Okay. Be right back. - Okay.
好 我.马上回来 好

- What are you doing here? - What are you doing here?
你在这袒干嘛? 你又在这里干嘛?

- I came with Paul. - Yeah. I recognized the ankles.
我是跟保罗来的 我认出他的脚踝了

Hurry up. Get out.
快出来

Here you go, honey.
拿来了

Thank you. - Diet Coke.
谢谢你 健怡可乐

Oh. Ice.
冰块

I need ice.
我需要冰块

Okay.


- Thank you. - Be right back.
谢谢你 我.马上回来

Okay.


- You and your ice.
又是冰块这一招

Get out. Get out. Go. Come on.
出来 出来 快点

Quick.
快点

No, not in there! Not in there! He's in there!
不行!不行!他在那里面!

- Did you really hear a bear? - Go!
你真的听到熊叫了吗? 进去啦!

Here you go, honey.
来了

One Diet Coke with ice.
杯加冰的健怡可乐

Oh, thank you.
谢谢

I am so happy that you're here.
真高兴有你在

- Here I am. - Elizabeth.
我回来了 伊丽莎白

Oh, look. Elizabeth's here.
看 伊丽莎白来了

Who were you talking to?
你在跟谁说话?

You guys?
你们啊

How did you know we were here?
你怎么知道我们在这里?

- Well, she obviously saw the tire tracks
她定是看到

that were leading up to the closed garage.
往车库的方向有轮胎痕

Obviously.
当然

Elizabeth, what are you doing here?
伊丽莎白 你来这里干什么?

Did you come up here to work on that term paper or something?
你是来这里赶报告的吗?

Yeah. Yeah.
没错

Well, why don't you, you know, go in that room and do your homework?
那你去那个房问写吧

Oh, I wouldn't do it in there. Um, that's my dad's bedroom.
我不会去那个房问写 那是我爸的卧房

That's your dad's bedroom.
那是你爸的卧房

That's your dad's bedroom.
那是你爸的卧房!

- Why are you yelling?
你干嘛这么大声?

That Diet Coke, I think, went straight to my head.
健怡可乐让我好嗨

Hi, honey.
亲爱的

See you later.
待会儿见

Wait. I bought groceries. I was gonna make you dinner.
我买了东西要帮你煮晚餐

Well, next time, ask.
下次先问我

Or at least wait for me to ask.
或等我先开口

Hi, this is Hildy from the Morgan Chase Museum.
我是摩根大通博物馆的希蒂

I'm calling for Monica Geller.
我要找摩妮卡盖勒

Oh, no.
完了

I wanna let her know there's been a cancellation.
有人取消预约

If she's still interested in having the Bing-Geller wedding at our facility
如果她还想在我们这里办婚礼

it is available.
现在有空了

Please. He didn't hear it.
拜托 他没听到!他没听到!

This is Chandler Bing. This is Chandler Bing.
我是钱德宾!我是钱德宾!

No!
不!

Can I help you?
有什么事吗?

Uh, yeah. Where's the guy who decides whose pictures go up on the wall?
决定谁能上墙的那个人呢?

- He's not here right now. - Oh, you're kidding me.
他现在不在 不会吧

All-all right, well make sure you tell him that Joey Tribbiani stopped by to drop off all of these clothes.
记得告诉他 乔伊崔比亚尼带了一堆衣服来

Okay? I'm an actor. I'm trying to get my picture up there on the wall.
我是个演员 我想让我的照片上墙

You know, there are two people who could get your picture up there.
其实有两个人能决定这件事

Oh, really?
是吗?

Well, maybe you and I go out for drinks.
也许我们应该去喝一杯

You're the other one, right?
你是另外一个人吧?

So, Lizzie, are you planning on staying the night?
丽莎 你今晚要留下来过夜吗?

Oh, no, no. Believe me, I'm leaving as soon as possible.
不 我要尽快离开

Good, good. Not that we don't want you to stay. Obviously, you're welcome.
那好 不是我们不要你留下来 我们当然很欢迎你

How much more homework do you have?
你还有多少功课?

Uh, I just have one problem left that I do not know how to solve.
只剩一个问题 我不知道怎么解决

Uh, Rachel, maybe you want to come upstairs and help me figure it out?
瑞秋 也许你可以上楼来帮我

Really?
是吗?

Okay.


Okay, I'll go upstairs
好 我上楼

if you get me something from the car.
你去车上帮我拿东西

What do you need from the car?
你要拿什么东西?

Surprise me.
给我惊喜啊

- Okay. - Okay.
好啊 好

So you're gonna be in the car. I will be upstairs.
你要去车上 我要去楼上

And that's where everybody's gonna be.
这就是目前的状况

Just relax. Just relax, Paul. You're doing great.
放轻松 放轻松 保罗 你表现得很好

She likes you. She
她喜欢你

I think she likes you. She likes you.
我想她喜欢你 她喜欢你

You know why? Because you're a neat guy.
为什么?因为你粉赞

You are the man.
你是男子汉

You are the man.
你是男子汉

Still got it.
还是很有料

Still sexy.
很性成

You're just a love machine.
你是个爱情机器

I'm just a love machine
我是个爱情机器

So proud of what you have, baby
为你所拥有的自豪 宝贝

Showtime.
上场了

I'm just a love machine Hey, baby
我是个爱情机器 宝贝

- Phoebe? - Yeah?
菲比 什么事?

- Have you seen Chandler? - No, why?
你有见到钱德吗? 没有 怎么了?

The woman from the museum called and said that there was a cancellation
博物馆那个女人打来说 有人取消预约

and we could move up our wedding. Chandler heard.
我们可以提前举行婚礼 结果钱德听见了

I know. How bad is this?
就是啊 你觉得有多严重?

Well, with a regular guy, it's bad. With Chandler, oh, dear God.
对一般男人来说很严重 但是对钱德 我的天哪!

I know. I know. He totally freaked out and I can't find him anywhere.
我知道 他被吓到了 我到处都找不到他

- Well, what are you gonna do? - I'm never listening to you again, for sure.
你要怎么办? 反正我再也不听你的话了

"What harm can it do to put your name down?"
"先预约又不会怎样"

- Rachel said that. - Well, Rachel's not here!
那是瑞秋说的 瑞秋不在这里!

Ooh, here it is.
在这里!

Ooh, Joey, why did you sign it, "son of a bitch"?
乔伊 你为什么要签"混蛋"?

- I didn't do that. Who would've done that? - Son of a bitch.
我没有啊 这是谁干的? 妒见蛋!

Okay. Maybe ask this guy.
问他好了

You. Get out of my shop.
你 滚出我的店

- What did he do? - He went out with my wife.
他做了什么? 他跟我老婆约会

- Joey.
乔伊

Hey, I did not go out with your wife. Okay?
我没有跟你老婆约会 好吗?

- I went out with her. - That's my wife.
我是跟她约会 她就是我老婆!

Get out!
滚!

- Well, we should go. - Yeah.
我们还是走好了 对

Ross?
罗斯?

Ross?
罗斯?

Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白

Okay. Okay. I'm gonna go out this window.
好 我从窗户爬出去

I'll meet you at the front door.
我们前门见

- Just tell them you're going home, okay? - Okay.
你就说你要回家 好

Wait, wait. No, don't go in there.
等等 别进去

Don't go in there. I need another soda.
我还要喝汽水

Ross.
罗斯!

Oh, my God. Ross, what in heaven's name are you doing here?
天哪 罗斯!你在这袒干什么?

And that is why we cannot see each other anymore.
所以我们不能再见面了

Ross, you and I are gonna have to have a little talk.
罗斯 我们得好好谈一谈

- Daddy, I - You're next.
爸 接着就是你

Okay. I didn't know he was here.
好 我不知道他来了

Let me just see if I got this straight.
让我把话问清楚

I tell you to stay away from my daughter or I'll have you fired.
我叫你离我女充远一点 否则就要你被开除

What you heard was: "Take my daughter
结果你听到的是

come up to my country house and ruin my weekend with Rachel."
"带我女儿到我乡下的别墅 破坏我和瑞秋的周末"

- Okay. Please, Paul. Just let me explain. - No. Let me explain. Fired.
拜托 请听我说 不 你听我说:开除

Okay, fine. Fine. Have me fired.
好 开除就开除

But, uh, I want you to know
我只想让你知道

that you and I are not all that different. I mean
你跟我也没差那么多

l, too, am a neat guy.
我也粉赞

What?
什么?

And I, too
我也是

am just a love machine.
爱情机器

Ross.
罗斯

Let me show you where the guest room is.
我带你去客房

I'm so sorry. Please stop freaking out.
对不起 你别再害怕了

I'm not freaking out.
我没有害怕啊

Why would I freak out?
我干嘛害怕?

A woman named Hildy called and said we were getting married.
有个叫希蒂的说我们要结婚了

But that happens every day.
但这是常有的事

Honey, we were at this beautiful place.
亲爱的 那捆地方很漂亮

And I just put our names down for fun.
我只是预约好玩的

- I mean, what's the harm in that? - Right here.
会怎样吗? 会这样

Please don't think I was trying to pressure you.
钱德 千万别以为我想逼婚

- Phoebe and Rachel just thought - Phoebe and Rachel?
菲比和瑞秋觉得 菲比和瑞秋?

So the people that knew about our wedding before me were you
所以比我早知道 我们要结婚的 有你

Phoebe and Rachel, Hildy
菲比和瑞秋、希蒂

and apparently some band called Star Light Magic Seven
和一个叫《星光魔力》的乐团

who are available, by the way.
对了 他们也有空

It was a mistake.
我错了

Please don't take this to mean anything, because it doesn't.
我完全没有那个意思

Okay.
好吧

Really?
真的吗?

Yes. If it really doesn't mean anything, because you know I'm just not ready.
如果你真的没有那个意思 你知道我还没准备好

I know.
我知道

I know.
我知道

Okay.


All right.


Now, I'm gonna go tell Joey that you're back.
我去告诉乔伊你回来了

We were really worried about you.
我们刚才好担心

- Hey, did she buy it? - Totally.
她相信了吗? 相信了

- So did Hildy show you the place? - Yeah. It's beautiful.
希蒂有带你参观吗? 有 那里好漂亮

I can't believe you're gonna ask Monica to marry you.
你居然要跟摩妮卡求婚了

I know.
就是啊

- Hey, Gunther. - Take these cappuccinos to Table 11.
阿甘 把这些卡布奇诺瑞到十桌

And that guy over there wants some biscotti.
那个男的要义大利脆棒

Oh. Well, I just actually came in for a cup of coffee to go.
我只是要外带一杯咖啡

Do you still work here?
你还在这里工作吗?

No, no. I quit a long time ago.
没有 我早就不做了

Did I forget to tell you that? I'm sorry.
我没有告诉你吗?抱歉

- Oh, it's cool. I was gonna fire you anyway. - Great.
算了 反正我也打算开除你 太好了

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.