RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第六季 第十九集 S06E19 The One with Joey

老友记/六人行/Friends 第六季 第十九集 S06E19 The One with Joey's Fridge / 乔伊的冰箱

Joey tries to get everyone to pay for his broken fridge. Ross becomes paranoid when Elizabeth makes plans for spring break. Monica and Chandler compete against Phoebe to find Rachel a date. 我试图让每个人都支付他的坏冰箱。罗斯变得偏执当伊丽莎白使春假计划。莫妮卡和钱德竞争对菲比找到瑞秋约会。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Well, that thing's clearly in the way.
这玩意儿显然没用

Damn fridge!
死冰箱

- Hi, Joey. How you doing?
嗨 乔伊 你好吗?

- Great,roomie.
很好 室友

- Yeah, I guess we are roommates now. - I know. Now that you bring it up...
我们现在的确是室友 没错 经你提

our fridge is broken. We have to get a new one.
我们的冰箱坏了 得买台新的

I checked around and your half is $400. Thanks a lot.
我打听过 你分一半 得出四百元 威激不尽

I'm not paying for half of that.I'm only staying here until my apartment gets fixed.
我才不跟你分一半 我只住到我们那边整理好

Look, Rach, my parents bought this fridge just after I was born. Okay?
瑞秋 这台冰箱是我出生之后 我父母买的

Now, I have never had a problem with it. Then you show up and it breaks!
我用都没问题 你一来它就坏了

What does that tell you?
这意味着什么?

That refrigerators don't live as long as people?
冰箱无法和人一样长寿

All right, you know that the ATM only lets you take out 300 at a time...
好 你也知道自动提款机 一次只能提三百元

...so I'll take a check for the other 100.
剩下的一百我就收支票

Heh. You're joking, right?
你在开玩笑吧?

Of course I'm joking. I don't take checks.
那当然 我不收支票

Thank God you're pretty.
幸好你很帅

- Hey! Hey.
嘿 嘿

Hey, do you guys know any cute guys?
你们有认识的师哥吗?

Well, of course, I do. My good friend, Joey, over here.
当然有 就是我的好朋友乔伊

Oh, I'm sorry. Thank you, Chandler.
我忘了 谢谢你 钱德

Anyway, there's a charity ball this weekend
周末有大型慈善晚会

and Ralph Lauren bought a table......so I kind of have to go.
罗夫罗兰买了一桌 我也得去

- What's the charity? - I don't know.
为什么慕款? 不晓得

Something, either trees or disease, I...
不是某种树就是某种病

- Ralph mumbles a lot.
罗夫很会碎碎念

- Does Ralph mumble......when you're not paying attention?
罗夫都趁你不专心时碎碎念吗?

- Yeah. It's weird.
对呀 好奇怪

But the thing is, I need to find a date.
总之我得找个男伴

What kind of guy are you looking for?
你想找什么样的人?

Someone that has his own tux or the ability to rent a tux.
自己有晚礼服或租得起晚礼服

So he has to be a male who has at least $50.
所以必须是男人 身家起码要有50元

Ooh, so close.
只差一点

- Hey, everybody. Hey.
大家好 嗨

- Uh, this is Elizabeth. Hi, Elizabeth.
这是伊丽莎白 嗨

- I'm the student.
我就是那个学生

Isn't she cute? Nope.
真可爱对吧? 才怪

Y'know, this is probably none of my business, but weren't you guys supposed to not be seen in public together?
也许我不该多嘴 但你们在一起不是不能被看到?

- Oh, we're not together.
我们没有在一起

No. We're just two people who happen to have run into each other,here at the coffee house. Heh, this is...
没有 我们只是两个 在咖啡馆巧遇的人

Oh, sly.
真奸诈

I really wanted to meet you guys, but I have to run.
我很想多认识你们 但是我得走了

- I'll see you later? - Okay.
改天见 好

- Bye, Ross. - Bye. See you.
罗斯再见 再见

- Didn't mean to run into you like that, sir.- That is quite all right, ma'am.
我不是故意撞到你的 先生 没关系 女士

Bye.


So why's she leaving? Is it a school night and she has a lot of homework to do?
她为什么要走? 刚放学功课一大堆?

Yes. Her molecular epidemiology paper is due tomorrow.
对 她明天要交 分子流行病学报告

Well, tell her "good luck" with that.
帮我祝她好运

Anyone else, huh? Bring them on.
还有吗?别客气

- Oh! When's her birthday?
她什么时候生日?

- I don't know, Rachel. Why?
我不知道 瑞秋 为什么问?

Well, you know it's just been so long since I've been to Chuck E. Cheese.
我好久没吃儿童生日餐了

- I like Elizabeth. Well, thanks.
我喜欢伊丽莎白 谢谢

In fact, I like her so much that you tell her I want my cookies early this year.
我真的很喜欢她 叫她今年早点送女童军饼干来

A box of Thin Mints and some Tagalongs.
我要薄荷巧克力饼和巧克力派

Hey-hey come on you guys, give him a break. Ross, seriously, how's it going with her?
你们别闹他了 说真的 你们交往得怎样?

Well, it's actually been great.
非常好

She's 20, so she's not looking for anything too serious,which is perfect for me right now.
她才20岁 还不想太认真 最适合现在的我

Well, that is great. And seriously, she seems very nice.
太好了 她真的好像很不错

I know you guys like to give me a hard time,but it means a lot to me that you like her.
谢谢 我知道你们喜欢挨我 但我真的很希望你们能喜欢她

- Just knowing you guys are, like... - Okay, I got a good one.
只要知道你们 我想到个很棒的

Okay, um... Heh.What is she, like, 12?
好 她是才12岁吗?

Chandler, do you think we talk about our relationship enough?
钱德 你觉得我们的沟通够吗?

Yeah. Do we have any Fruit Roll Ups?
够 有水果卷吗?

- Hey. Hey.Okay, I just thought of the perfect guy for Rachel to take to her thing.
好 我刚想到一个人 很适合当瑞秋的男伴

That's so funny, we found someone too.
有意思 我们也找到人了

That's good. I guess she'll have a choice between my guy and your weirdo.
那好 她可以在我的人 和你们的怪胎之中选一个

- Why would our guy be a weirdo? - Because that's just your taste.
为什么我们的人是怪胎? 因为你们的品味就是那样

See, Rachel's not gonna pick your stupid guy.
瑞秋才不会选你的蠢人

- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
是吗? 没错

My guy is a lawyer who does volunteer work.
我这个是律师 还当义工

And he has one of these.
而且他有这个东西

A face ass?
脸屁股?

- A chin dimple.
下巴窝啦

- Well, uh, our guy works with Chandler.And he's really nice and smart and he's a great dresser.
我们这个是钱德的同事 人好聪明又会打扮

- Have you seen your guy's body?
你们看过他的身体吗?

- No. Our guy's just a floating head.
没有 他是一颗飘来飘去的头

Well, my guy is spectacular, okay? He's a massage client.
我这个身材很赞 他是我的按摩客人

And one time, um, when he was on the table, I looked at it. And I mean, all of it.
有一次他在按摩台上 就被我看光光了

- You're not supposed to look. - Yeah, like there are police for that.
你不是不能偷看吗? 报警来抓我啊

- What, you look? You massaged me. - I know.
你会偷看?我给你按摩过 没错

All right, your guy may have a great body, but our guy......is really funny.
好 你那个或许身材很好 但我们这个很风趣

- Chandler funny?
钱德式的风趣?

- Our guy's a great dancer. - My guy's well-read.
我们这个舞功高强 我这个饱读诗书

- Our guy has great hair. - My guy has great teeth.
我们这个发质很好 我这个牙齿漂亮

Our guys smells incredible.
我们这个香的不得了

Do you want our guy to be your guy?
你真这么哈他?

- Hey. JOEY: Hey.
嘿 嘿

Well, you don't look good, Joe.
你的脸色不太好 乔伊

Well, the fridge broke, so I had to eat everything.
冰箱坏了 我得把东西都吃掉

Cold cuts, ice cream, limes.
冷盘、冰淇淋、莱姆

Hey, what was in that brown jar?
嘿 咖啡色罐子里的是什么?

- That's still in there? - Not anymore.
那个还在? 已经不在了

Ahem, so, anyway, how do you want to pay me?
总之你要怎么付钱给我?

Is this a service you're providing me?
你要提供某种服务吗?

No, for my new fridge. For our new fridge.
不是 是我要买冰箱 我们的新冰箱

Our new fridge?- I don't live here anymore.
我们的新冰箱?我已经不住这里了

- So what?Look, okay, suppose we were a, uh, divorced couple.
那又怎样? 假设我们是离婚夫妻

- And I got custody of the kid. Right?
我取得孩子的监护权

Now, suppose the kid dies and I gotta buy a new kid.
结果孩子死了 我总得买个新孩子

Okay.


Give me $400!
给我四百元

- Professor Geller? - Hmm?
盖勒教授?

Oh, a student I don't know.
喔 一名我不认识的学生

I was wondering if I could talk to you for a moment?
能不能跟您谈一下?

Yes, of course. What would this be regarding?
当然可以 是哪方面的事?

- Making out in your office.
在你的研究室亲热

Uh, of course. Why don't we go inside.
好 我们何不先进去再说

- What? - Doorknob. Doorknob.
怎么了? 门把

Sorry. Ha-ha-ha.
抱歉

- Um, I actually do need to talk to you. - Oh. Okay, what about?
我真的有事要讲 好 什么事?

- Spring vacation. - Spring vacation?
春假的事 春假的事?

Yeah, we have time off, and a lot of people are going on trips...
对 学校没课 很多人要去旅行

- Professor Geller. - Yes, Professor Fiesenstinlender?
盖勒教授 是 菲森死盯个乐教授

I'll be with you in one moment.
我马上就好

So I will take one box of the Thin Mints.
那我就买一盒薄荷巧克力饼

You don't understand. Elizabeth was about to ask me to go on a trip with her.
你们不懂 伊丽莎白想找我跟她去旅行

Is that taking it slow?
这样叫慢漫来吗?

I'm not ready for this, okay?- What do I tell her?
我还没准备好 我该怎么说?

Just tell her the truth! Tell her you're not ready.
实话实说 说你还没准备好

I could do that.
我可以试试

- Well, what if she gets upset? - Then you distract her with a Barbie doll.
要是她不高兴呢? 你就拿芭比娃娃逗她

Or,you could just, you know, you...
或者你也可以

What the hell are you doing?
你干什么?

What the hell am I doing? You just broke my fridge!
我干什么?你冈j弄坏我的冰箱

What? How do you know if... How do you know it's even broken?
什么?你怎么知道它坏了?

Oh, you think I don't know what breaks my fridge?
它怎么坏的我会不知道吗?

Excuse me.
你等一下

Well, what do you know? Broken!
看吧 坏了

That'll be $400.
要赔四百元

Joey, I saw you push him.
乔伊 我看见你推他了

You pushed him.
是你推的

Joey, I did not break this. Okay? That has been broken for a while.
乔伊 我没把它弄坏 它已经坏一阵子了

- Remember I told you about our fridge?
钱德 我不是提过我们的冰箱的事?

I still haven't gotten the check for your half yet.
我还没拿到你该出的钱

Do not give him any money.I'm not talking to you! You broke my fridge!
不要给他钱 你少插嘴 你撞坏我的冰箱

- You wanted to see me, Professor Geller? - Yes. Yes. Please come in.
盖勒教授 你找我? 是的 请进

- Doorknob? - Yeah. It kind of grows on you.
门把? 对 有点玩上瘾了

Actually, I wanted to finish talking to you about spring vacation.Oh, good.
我想继续上次春假的话题 喔 好

Look, I...
听我说 我

Look, I've been having a great time with you.
听着 我跟你在一起很开心

And I just don't want us to move too fast or put too much pressure on us.
我不想进展得太快 或是给我们太多压力

So I'm sorry, I just don't think we should go away together yet.It's too soon.
所以很抱歉 我们还不能一起旅行 太快了

Uh, Ross, I think you misunderstood what I was saying.
罗斯 你误会我的意思了

I just wanted to tell you that I'm going to Florida for a couple weeks.
我只是想告诉你 我要去佛罗里达两星期

No.I think you misunderstood what I was saying.
不 是你误会我的意思了

- What I meant was... - You are so adorable.
我的意思是 你好可爱

That. Let's talk about that.
这个 我们来讨论这个

- Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿

- How did it go with Elizabeth?
你跟伊丽莎白谈得怎样?

Fine. It was just a misunderstanding.
喔 没事 只是一场误会

She didn't want me to go with her.She just wanted to let me know that she's going to Florida for spring vacation.
她没有要找我去 她只是要告诉我她要去放春假

Wait a minute, is she going for spring vacation or is she going for spring break?
等等 她是去放春假 还是去春游 呼呼?

What's the difference?
有什么差别?

A spring vacation, you're doing nice things with your grandparents.
春假是跟爷爷奶奶共享天伦

Spring break, you're doing frat guys.
春游是跟兄弟会的人上床

Hey, you know what? Not all spring breaks are like that.
并非每个人的春游都那样

- What did you do on yours? - I went to Egypt with my dad.
那你做了什么? 我跟我爸去埃及

I can see it now. "Look, Dad, it's the Sphinx."
我可以想像 "爸 是人面狮身像 呼呼"

I think Elizabeth is a little more serious than, "Spring break!"
我想伊丽莎白那么正经 不会去"春游 呼呼"

All right? Come on, she's taking my class.
好吗?她修了我的课

- And slept with the professor. - I'm gonna call her.
还跟教授上床 我要去打给她

Hey, you guys, I want you to meet Sebastian.
各位 这是赛巴斯钦

- Hi. - We just, uh...We just met at the newsstand. We both grabbed for the last Field and Stream. Ha!
我们刚刚在报摊认识 我们都买了《原野与河流》

What, I read that.
我有在看啊

- Can I get you a cup of coffee? - Oh, yes. Thank you.
你要咖啡吗? 要 谢谢

- Rachel, what the hell is this?
瑞秋 你这是什么意思?

- What?You ask us to find you a guy
什么? 你叫我们帮你找人

and you come traipsing in here with your own!
却自己带了个人来

- You found me a guy? - Yes.
你们帮我找到人了?

We found you a really cute, funny guy from Chandler's work.
对 我们在钱德的公司 相中一个可爱风趣的人

Yeah, and I found you one, too, who is not a weirdo.
我也找了一个不是怪胎的人

You know what though, guys, I really appreciate that,but I'm just gonna take Sebastian to the charity.
你们知道吗?真是谢谢你们 不过我带赛巴斯钦去就好了

Are you sure? Because our guy smells incredible.
你确定?我们这个很香喔

Would you stop it with that already?
别再提那个了好吗?

- Here you go. Sure. - Oh, thank you.
你的咖啡 谢谢

So, Sebastian, do you do any volunteer work?
赛巴斯钦 你有在当义工吗?

- Uh, no, not really. Why?
怎么了?

It's just I know a single guy who does care about other people.
没有 我只是认识一个 心别人的单身汉 事关 没

Are you funny?
你风趣吗?

- Excuse me? - What are you guys doing?
什么? 你们在干什么?

Are you funny? Tell us a joke!
你风趣吗?讲个笑话来听

Look, I just wanted to have coffee with Rachel.
我只是想和瑞秋喝杯咖啡

Well, so do a lot of people.
很多人都想

- Actually, uh, I gotta get going.
说实话 我该走了

- Give me a call sometime. - But you didn't give me your number.
有空打电话给我 你没给我电话号码

Okay, see you later.
好 那就改天见

Turns out he is kind of funny.
原来他蛮风趣的

I cannot believe you guys!He was really nice and he just left because of you!
你们真是太扯了 他人很好 却被你们赶走了

Yeah, but, "Sebastian"? What is that, a cat's name?
"赛巴斯钦"耶? 那是猫的名字吗?

You know what I noticed, Rachel, he scares easy.
你知道我骚现什么? 他很容易被吓到

Now, is that the kind of guy you want to take to a ball?
你想带这种人参加舞会吗?

"Sebastian, would you like to dance?"
"赛巴斯钦 要不要跳舞

"Uh, okay. I gotta go. Aah!"
"好 我得走了"

All right, guys stop it.
别再说了

Rachel, we're very sorry.That is a very insensitive thing for us to do.
瑞秋 对不起 我们太过分了

You know what? Let us make it up to you. We've two really great guys for you.
这样吧 让我们补偿你 我们有两个好男人让你挑

Yeah, what have you got to lose?You might even end up with someone really special
对啊 你有什么损失? 搞不好会认识让你心动的人

. If you pick my guy.
如果你选我这边的人的话

- All right.
好吧

- Okay. So you will meet our guys?Yes, I'll meet them
好 你愿意见我们找的人? 我愿意

Okay now it doesn't matter which one you choose, y'know? It's completely up to you.
你要选谁都行 由你自己决定

Our guy is perfect.
我们这个才艮完美

Or you could go out with the guy Phoebe deemed,not good enough to go out with herself.
或者你也可以选 菲比自己看不上眼的人

Phoebe, there you are! Okay, you broke my fridge.You owe me 400 bucks.
菲比 你在这里 你弄坏我的冰箱 欠我四百元

- Okay, sure. - Really?
好吧 真的?

Ooh, technically, you owe me $600 for sending out happy thoughts,on your last 10 auditions.
技术上来说你欠我六百元 你最近十次试镜我都有祝祷

Call it even?
那就算扯平了?

Okay.
好吧

There you are. So, what did Elizabeth say?
回来了 伊丽莎白怎么说?

Well, turns out she is going to Daytona for "spring break, woo-hoo."
她真的是要去德通纳春游 呼呼

That means wet T-shirt contests, guys doing shots off of girls' bodies...
也就是有湿了恤美女选拔赛 男生朝女生身上扔水球

...waking up next to people you don't even know.
在陌生人身边醒来

Man, she is gonna have a great time!
她会玩得很爽

Is she staying at the Hotel Corona?
她要住可乐娜饭店吗?

- You know the hotels? - I was there, Spring Break '81!
你熟那里的饭店? 当然 我参加过81年春游 呼呼

In 1981, you were 13.
81年你才13岁

So what? I drove down, sold T-shirts. I had a blast.
那又怎样?我开车去卖了恤 玩得好开心

You know who knows how to party? Drunk college chicks.
你们知道谁最会疯? 酒醉的大学女生

Okay, she can't go.
好 她不准去

You can't tell her not to go. You just started dating.
罗斯 你不能叫她不准去 你们才交往没多久

- Then what am I supposed to do?
那我该怎么办?

- Nothing. Just be cool with it.
不怎么办 你只能接受

What if she goes down there and sleeps with a bunch of guys?
要是她跑去跟一堆人上床呢?

Well, maybe you don't marry this one.
那这次你就别娶她

I'm so glad you're going on this trip.Yeah, I've been working so hard this semester.
你能去旅行真是好事 就是啊 我这学期那么用功

I really need to go crazy, you know? Blow off some steam.Sure. Sure.
很需要疯狂下 好解压力 当然

Look, I don't know if your plans are finalized yet...
我不知道你的计划底定了没

...but I know another great way to blow off steam.
但我知道 还有一个办法可以好解压力

- What? - Are you into crafts at all?
什么办法? 你喜欢做手工艺吗?

- Ross, are you okay?
罗斯 你还好吗?

- Uh, yeah. Of course I'm okay.Heh, I'm just being, uh, supportive.
我当然很好 我只是在表示支持

Supportive of you and this whole trip,and what... What is, uh...? What's this?
支持你和这次旅行 还有这是什么?

- It's a bathing suit? - To wear in front of people?
那是泳衣 你要穿它去见人?

- Is that supportive? - Is this?
这样叫支持吗? 这样是吗?

- Hey. - Good, good, good.
嘿 太好了

Hey. - Hi.
嘿 嗨

- We're really glad you decided to meet our guy. - Oh.You're gonna like him so much.
很高兴你答应见我们找的人 你一定会很喜欢他

- Uh, when do you want to meet him?
你要什么时候见他?

I don't know. I know I don't work late tomorrow night.
不晓得 我知道我明晚不用加班

- Tomorrow night is good.
明晚不错

but uh, y'know what? Why put off something till tomorrow that you can do right now?
不过现在能做的事 为什么要拖到明天?

- Eldad, come here! What?
艾达 过来

- Eldad, this is Rachel. - How are you?
艾达 这位是瑞秋 你好吗?

A little blind-sided, but, you know, good.
有点措手不及 不过我很好

Eldad, sit down. Move over. Move over now.
艾达 坐 你坐过去

There you go. There you are.
这就对了

- Okay, we can take a hint! - Ha-ha-ha.
好 我们知道了

- Wait. What are you doing here? - This is Patrick.
等等 你来干什么? 这位是派屈克

- Hi. - Hi.
嗨 嗨

Okay, you're too late okay? Because she's already with our guy.
你来晚了 她跟我们那个在一起了

Oh, my God, you're right, I am too late. They're sitting on the couch and talking.
天哪 我是来晚了 他们正坐在沙发上聊天

Rachel?
瑞秋

This is Patrick.
这是派屈克

- Oh. Hi. Hi.
喔 嗨 嗨

This is the guy I was telling you about.
他就是我说的那个人

Believe me, this suit does not do justice to what's underneath it.
相信我 这套西装 太委屈底下的身材了

Okay.But Pheebs,
好 但是菲比

I'm just sort of in the middle of something.
我现在正在忙

Oh, okay. That's okay. Have a seat.
好 没关系 你坐

- You can't do that!
你不能这样

- Maybe I should go.Just sit down, we're winning.
我走好了 坐下 我们占上风

Okay, you know what? Maybe I should go.No, no! Have a seat!
也许我才应该走 不要 坐下

Rachel, you haven't touched Eldad's hair.
瑞秋 你还没模过艾达的头发

- It is the softest hair. Touch it. I'm good.
超柔顺的 你模模看 不必了

Rachel, Patrick is really rich. Give her some money.
瑞秋 派屈克很有钱 拿钱给她

Phoebe, this isn't really worth the free massage.
菲比 这个免费按摩的代价太高了

That's right, Patrick. Bye-bye.
没错 派屈克 再见

Eldad is much more cooperative and he can dance.
艾达合作多了 而且很会跳舞

You dance for Rachel.
你跳舞给瑞秋看

No, don't dance for me, please!
不 拜托不要

What is the matter with you guys?
你们是怎么搞的?

Yeah, okay, let's talk it out.
没错 大家来说清楚 我

Am I the only one that this is embarrassing for?
只有我觉得尴尬吗?

- I'm a little embarrassed.
我也有点尴尬

I'll tell you who should be embarrassed. It's you guys. Come on.This is ridiculous!
该尴尬的是你们 这实在是太扯了

Thank you very much, but I do not need you to get me a date.
很谢谢你们 但我不需要你们帮我找人

- Then why did she ask us to help... - I am still talking!
那你为什么叫我们 我还没说完

Then you chase away the one guy that I actually liked.
你们还把我真正喜欢的人赶走

No offense to you guys. Really, congratulations on,all the cash.
我没有冒犯的意思 真的 恭喜你有那么多现金

And you really... Wow, you do have very soft hair.
还有你 你的头发真的很柔顺

But I would much rather go to the ball all by myself than go through anymore of this! Good-bye!
但我宁可自己一人参加晚会 也不要再受这种气 再见

Now, do you use some sort of special conditioner on that hair?
你有用什么特别的润发孚j马?

- Yes, papaya extract. - Thank you.
有 木瓜粹取液 谢谢

- So, uh, have a great time down there. - I will.
好好去玩吧 我会的

- Did you pack that bathing suit? - Yeah.
你有带那套泳衣吗? 有

It was pretty funny when I hid it for a while, huh?
我刚才把它藏起来 实在蛮好玩的

Anyway. Um...
总之

I am worried about that bathing suit.Not because it's revealing, which I'm fine with.
我不是担心那套泳装太曝露 这一点我不在意

No, I'm concerned about your health.Um, sun exposure.
我是关心你的健康 怕你晒到

Oh, don't worry, I have plenty of sun block.- It's SPF 30.
放心 我带了一大堆防晒油 防晒系数30

Well, if what's in the bottle is actually 30.
如果真的有30就好了

I mean, sometimes you get 30, sometimes it's 4, and I swear,more often than not, it's just milk.
有时候是30 有时候只有4 我发誓有很多都只是牛奶

Ross, it's gonna be okay.I'm not going down there to hook up with a bunch of guys.
罗斯 你放心 我不是要去跟一堆男生鬼混

I really like you. I like how things are going between us.
我真的很喜欢你 我喜欢我们的关系

- Really? - Yeah.I'm just going down there to relax and hang out with my friends.
真的? 对 我只是跟朋友们去玩玩

Okay. Cool. Heh.
好吧

- Oh, here they are. - Hey, Elizabeth!Bye!
喔 嘿 他们来了 伊丽莎白

Call me!
打电话给我

Rachel, we're sorry for pushing those guys on you.
瑞秋 抱歉把那些人硬塞给你

That's all right. I ended up having a really good time.
没关系 结果我玩得很开心

The charity was a big success, they raised a lot of money and awareness.
晚会很成功 募到很多款 引起很多重视

So, what was it for, anyway?
它到底是为什么慕款?

I wanna say a disease.
我很想说是一种疾病

- Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿

I just got this weird message from Ross. He said turn on MTV. I don't know.
罗斯留了奇怪的留言 叫我们看M了V台

- Oh, my God, look! That's Elizabeth! Ha-ha-ha.
看 是伊丽莎白

Oh, oh, Professor Geller.
喔 盖勒教授

Ah, to be 13 again.
重温13岁旧梦 是啊

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.