RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第六季 第二集 S06E02 The One Where Ross Hugs Rachel / 罗斯拥抱瑞秋

老友记/六人行/Friends 第六季 第二集 S06E02 The One Where Ross Hugs Rachel / 罗斯拥抱瑞秋

Monica and Chandler try to tell Rachel and Joey that they're moving in together. Phoebe thinks that Ross didn't get the annulment because he still loves Rachel. 莫妮卡和钱德去告诉瑞秋和Joey,他们住在一起。我认为罗斯没有去办离婚是因为他仍然爱着瑞秋。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

- Hi. - Hey.
嗨 嘿

So, uh, did everything go okay with the annulment?
手续办得还顺利吗?

Oh, yeah. No problems. It's all taken care of.- Ross, thank you
没问题 都办好了 罗斯 谢谢你

- You guys want to go see a movie? - Yeah, why not?
你们要不要去看电影? 好啊

- Let me get my sweater. ROSS: Okay.
我去穿毛衣 好

Want to hear something weird?Always.
想不想听件奇怪的事? 当然

I didn't get the annulment.
我没去办注销

- What? - We're still married.
什么? 我们还是夫妻

Don't tell Rachel. See you later.
不要告诉瑞秋 待会见

- Hey, do you have any gum? - Oh, yeah.
你有口香糖吗? 有

Wait! Wait! Hi! Listen, Ross can I just talk to you for just a second?
等等! 罗斯 可以跟你谈一下吗?

Oh but Phoebe, we're gonna be late for the movie.
但是电影快开演了

Oh, there's a cab. Taxi!
那里有计程车 计程车

Oh, that's great.
太好了

What timing! My God, huh? There you go.
来得正好 上车吧

Yeah, we're, we're actually just gonna walk 'cause it's right up there at the Angelica.
我们要走去前面的安洁丽戏院

Oh, the Angelika! Go! Go!
安洁丽戏院 开车

You didn't get the annulment?
你没去注销?

- I know. - Ross!
我知道 罗斯

Well, I tried! But when I got to my lawyer's office all I could hear was,
我试过 但在律师楼我只听到…

"Three divorces! Three divorces!"
"离婚三次 离婚三次"

I just don't want my tombstone to read
我不希望我的墓碑上刻着

"Ross Geller: Three Divorces."
"罗斯盖勒 离婚三次"

Don't worry about that. Your tombstone can say whatever you want it to say!
你不铃担心那个 你爱刻什么就刻什么

It can say, "Ross Geller: Good at Marriage."
你可以刻 "罗斯盖勒 婚姻高手"

You know? Mine's gonna say, "Phoebe Buffay: Buried Alive."
我的会刻 "菲比布非 活埋在此"

All I know is, I can't have another failed marriage.
反正我不能再添一次失败婚姻

So you're gonna be married to a girl who doesn't even know about it?
所以你要娶个不知情的女生?

Woman. Sorry.
女人 抱歉

Well, okay, so I don't have it all worked out quite yet.- Just don't say anything to Rachel.
我还没想好要怎么做 拜托你先别告诉瑞秋

- Rachel is one of my closest friends.
瑞秋是我最要好的朋友之一

Although, being the only one that knows about this does makes me feel special. Okay.
不过当唯一知情的人威觉不赖 好吧

Okay, stop, stop! Phoebe?
停车 菲比?

Hey, Rach!
瑞秋

What was that?
你在搞什么?

Sorry. Mix-up.
抱歉 弄错了

How was the movie?
电影好看吗?

I haven't seen it yet.
我还没看

You'd better hurry. The Angelika! Go. Go!
那就要快了 安洁丽戏院 开车

No!
不…

When we move in together, can I get a gumball machine?
等我们同居 我可以买一台泡泡糖机吗?

Of course. Joey wouldn't let you have one?
当然可以 乔伊不让你买?

No, when it comes to sweets, he's surprisingly strict.
对 他对甜食要求特别严

Hey, have you figured out a way to tell him you're moving out? No, I keep trying.
你想好要怎么说了吗? 还没 我试了好几次

And I can get out "Joey, I have to..."
我只能说出"乔伊 我得…"

Then I lose my nerve and I finish with "...go to the bathroom."
然后就退缩改说"去上厕所"

He may think I'm sick.
他可能以为我有病

Y'know, I really have to tell Rachel, but I...
我真的得告诉瑞秋了

We just have to get it over with!
早死早超生

Y'know what.Next time we see them, we'll just tell them. That's it.
下次见到他们 我们就说 就这么决定

Oh, so that's this is gonna work now? You're just gonna order me around all the time?
以后你都要这样指使我是吧?

- Pretty much. - All right.
差不多 好

Hey, Monica. Hey, man, you feeling better?
嘿 摩妮卡 你有没有好一点?

Joey.
乔伊

We have something to tell you.
我们有事要说

Oh, my God!You're pregnant!
天哪 你怀孕了

No! No?
不是

- No. - No!
没有吧? 不是 没有

Look, Joe, here's the thing. Um...
乔伊 是这样的

Monica and I have decided to live together, here.So I'm gonna be moving out, man.
摩妮卡和我决定在这里同居 所以我会搬出来

I'm really happy for you guys. Congratulations. See you later.
我真替你们高兴 恭喜 回见

- Joey! Joey! Are you okay? - Yeah.
等等 乔伊 你还好吗? 嗯

I gotta go. I've got an acting job.
很好 我得走了 我有戏要演

Like you'd believe that.
你们会信才怪

This sucks!
讨厌啦

Look, I-I'm just gonna be right across the hall and I promise you,
我只是要搬到对面 我保证

...the minute Monica and I break up,
摩妮卡和我一分手

I'm moving right back in.
我就回去跟你住

Look, uh, If you're gonna move in with him.I feel it is my responsibility to tell you the truth about him.
好 如果你要跟他住 我有责任揭穿他的真面目

He's a terrible roommate. Terrible.
他是个很烂的室友

He, uh, forgets to,He always, he always, uh...
他会忘记…他老是…

Who am I kidding? He's the best roommate!
我骗谁啊? 他最棒了

- Hey, Pheebs. Have you seen Rachel? - Hey.
菲比 你有看到瑞秋吗? 嘿

- No, why? -I have some pretty exciting news!
没有 怎样? 我有个好消息

You're pregnant.
你怀孕了

No!
不是

Chandler and I are moving in together.Oh, that's good!
钱德和我决定同居 太好了

But if you were pregnant, what would you name it? Hint, Phoebe.
不过如果你有宝宝要叫什么? 提示 菲比

- Hey. - Hey.
嘿 嘿

- What's up? - Well, um...
怎么样? 嗯…

Chandler and I are moving in together.
钱德和我要住在一起

Oh, my God.
天哪

Oh, my little sister and my best friend...
我妹妹和我的死党…

...shacking up.
搞在一起

That's great. That's great. Mwah.
太好了

- Guys, I'm happy too. - Okay, come here.
喂 我也很高兴 好 起来

Big day, huh? People moving in.
今天真热闹 有人要同居

People getting annulled.
有人办注销

Okay, I gotta go find Rachel but umm,
我要去找瑞秋了 不过…

if you guys see her could you please try to give her some really bad news so that mine doesn't seem so bad?
你们能不能先灌些坏消息给她 减轻一些冲击?

Okay, bye.
再见

Hmm. Something bad to tell Rachel.
讲给瑞秋听的坏消息

Bad news for Rachel. What could that be?
什么是她的坏消息?

Can you just lay off, please?
你能不能别再提了?

My life is an embarrassment. I should just go live under somebody's stairs.
我的人生很难堪 我应该去住在别人的楼梯底下

It's not that big a deal. You'll have been divorced three times.
根本没那么严重 离婚三次又怎样?

you'll still have a life, you'll go on date
你还是会有和生活、会约会…

No, I won't. I'll be at the bottom of the dating barrel now.
才不会 我的约会指数降到谷底

The only guys below me will be Four-Divorce Guy, Murderer Guy...
比我低的只有离婚四次的人 杀人犯…

...and geologists.
和地质学家

Ross, you're being ridiculous. You are cute and smart and sweet.
罗斯 你别傻了 你可爱、聪明又体贴

That is much more important than three stupid divorces.
这比离婚三次重要多了

Have you dated anyone who's been divorced three times?
是吗? 你交过离婚三次的男朋友吗?

Y'know that's really fair. Y'know? Most guys who have been divorced three times are like 60.
这样问不公平 离三次婚的人通常都六十了

Nobody cares about this except you.
只有你自己在意

This embarrassment thing is all in your head.
什么难堪都是你在想像

- Here, I'll show you.
我证明给你看

Come here. - What?.
过来 干嘛?

Hi. My friend Ross is about to be divorced for the third time.But wouldn't you date him?
你好 我朋友罗斯即将三度离婚 但你们会和他约会吧?

And if you wait right here, I'll go get Ross.
你们稍候 我去找罗斯来

- Hey. - Agh. Thought you were Rachel.
嘿 我还以为你是瑞秋

- What gave me away? - I gotta tell her.
我哪里露出破绽了? 我得赶快告诉她

I have to get it over with. I told Ross and Phoebe and she's the only one left!
我已经告诉罗斯和菲比 只剩她了

Okay, so that's it, everybody knows! It's official, we're moving in together. No turning back.
所以大家都知道了 我们确定要同居了 不能反·侮

Are ya scared? Are ya?
你怕吗? 怕吗?

No.
不怕

That was my scariest voice. You're brave.
那是我最可怕的声音 你真勇敢

- Hey. Ugh.Hey.
嘿 嘿

The worst day.
今天真惨

You're finally making progress at work, then your boss calls you Racquel.
你以为自己终于受重视了 结果老板却叫你拉壳儿

Hey listen, for the first four years of my work everybody called me Sha-la-lap.
我进公司前四年 大家都叫我夏拉拉

- Seriously. - I believe you.
是真的 我相信

So, it was right in the middle of a staff meeting so of course no one else wants to correct her
当时正在开员工大会 当然不会有人纠正她

So everyone's calling me Racquel.
于是大家都叫我拉壳儿

By the end of the day, the mailroom guys were calling me Rocky.
到了下班前 收发室的人已经叫成洛基了

Well, I still think you're very, very nice and very pretty.
我还是觉得你很好很漂亮

What?
什么?

All yours, babe.
交给你了

Rachel, come here.
瑞秋 过来

Have a seat.


Okay.


Listen, um, Chandler and I...
听我说 钱德和我…

...are going to live together.
要一起住…

Here.
住在这里

Oh, my God.
天哪

That's so great!
真是太棒了

I'm so happy for you guys!
我真替你们高兴

Really?
真的?

And that was so sweet of you to ask.
你真好 还先问我

The three of us are gonna have such a good time living together!
天哪 我们三个 在一起一定会很闲心

Yes, we are.
是啊

And Chandler, you're gonna have to watch those long showers you take in the morning because you know Raquel can't be late.
钱德 你早上不能慢慢冲澡了 因为拉壳儿不能迟到

- Rach. - He'll work on that.
瑞秋 他会注意的

Oh. Aw, this is so exciting!
好兴奋喔

Come and knock on our door
来敲我的门

We'll be waiting for you
我们等着你

See? Once you know the stories, it's not that bad.
看吧 一旦知道内情 就没那么糟了

First marriage: Wife's hidden sexuality. Not my fault.
第一次 老婆隐瞒性向 不是我的错

Second marriage: Said the wrong name at the altar.
第二次 宣誓时叫错人

A little my fault.
有一点点是我的错

Third marriage
第三次

Third marriage, well they really shouldn't allow you to get married when you're that drunk and have writing all over your face, Nevada's fault.
怎么能让脸上涂鸦的醉鬼结婚? 内华达州的错

Okay, so what do you think ladies? Who wouldn't be interested? Who wouldn't want to date him?
你们觉得怎样? 谁会没兴趣? 谁会不想和他约会?

The divorces don't bother me. I'd date him.But not while he's still married.
离婚无所谓 我会和他约会 但他得先恢复自由身

And you, wouldn't you want a date?
那你呢? 你也想吧?

Actually, I'm dating at all anymore.
事实上我再也不约会了

See, I figured out that I was only dating guys that were like y'know bad for me,
我老是看上对我不好的男人

so until I work that out... Good. Good. Whatever.
在我解决这个… 随便啦

What about you, Meg?
梅格 你呢?

Well, I don't care about the divorces either.But I wouldn't date him.
我也不在意离婚的事 但我不会和他约会

It's just that he's obviously still in love with this Rachel girl.
他显然还爱着这个瑞秋

What?
什么?

She said, "He's obviously still in love with this Rachel girl."
她说 "他显然还爱着这个瑞秋"

This is crazy. I mean, yes, Rachel is my good friend....
这话太扯了 没错 瑞秋是我的好朋友

And I have loved her in the past...
我过去确实爱过她

but now, she is just my wife.
但现在她只是我的妻子

Phoebe, will you help me out here?
菲比 帮我说句话好吗?

Well, I thought you loved her when you married her.
你娶她时我也以为你爱她

We were drunk! I would've married Joey with that amount of alcohol.
我们喝醉了 喝那么多我连乔伊都会娶

Hey! You could do a lot worse than Joey Tribbiani!
嘿 比乔伊崔比亚尼烂的人多得是

Look, I'm sorry, but you guys are wrong. I just don't want to be divorced three times.
很抱歉 但是你们错了 我只是不想离三次婚

Yes, and now he's using this three-divorces reason...because he wants to stay married to her because he loves her.
没错 他以此为借口不想离婚 因为他爱她

I must say, well done. Bravo, Meg.
我必须说:梅格 干得好

Okay, fine. If this is what you think...forget about the whole three-divorce thing.
好 如果你们这么想 那我就不管了

I'll go to my lawyer's office right now and get this marriage annulled. Okay?
我现在就去找律师办注销

She means nothing to me.Noth... Nothing!
因为我一点也不爱她 一点也不爱

Okay, now I wouldn't date you because you seem a little creepy.
现在是你的神经质让我发毛

I am so attracted to him right now.
我突然觉得他好有魅力

Okay, when are we gonna tell Rachel what is actually gonna happen?
我们什么时候要跟瑞秋说实话?

Soon.I just couldn't before. You saw how upset Joey got.
快了 我刚才说不出口 你也看到乔伊多难过

I couldn't do it. She's my best friend.
我不忍心伤害我最好的朋友

Joey's my best friend.
乔伊也是我最好的朋友

I'm not your best friend?
我不是吗?

You just said...!
你自己刚才说…

Ugh.Of course you're my best friend.
你当然是

Would you please tell Rachel though?- All right.
但请你告诉瑞秋 好吗?

At least I'm prepared. - Okay.
好啦 至少我现在有准备 好

- Oh, yes. - Hey!
漂亮 嘿

Hey, hey.
嘿 嘿

- They're not for you. Are you upset? - I am now.
不是给你的 你有不开心吗? 现在有了

Hey, roomie.
嘿 室友

Okay, bye.
好 再见

Rach. Ahem.
瑞秋

There's something, um, important I have to tell you.
我有重要的事要告诉你

Are you pregnant?
你怀孕了?

No, but I'm throwing this shirt away.
没有 但我要扔掉这件衣服

I think there was a little misunderstanding before.
刚才有一些误会

When I said that, uh, Chandler and I wanted to live together...
我说钱德和我想住在一起

...we meant alone together.
意思是只有我们两个人

Oh, my God. That's funny. I can't believe I did that.
天哪 真好笑 我居然会误会

No, sweetie. You know what? This is my fault.I wasn't clear.I'm really sorry.
不 是我不好 我没说清楚 真的很抱歉

Listen, you take as much time as you need to move out, okay?There's absolutely no rush.
你可以慢慢找房子 一点也不用急

Okay


Okay.


Don't you want a cookie?
你不吃饼干吗?

Sure.
好啊

Thanks.
谢谢

Do you need a tissue?
需要面纸吗?

- Where did you get these? - I made them.
这是哪里的饼干? 我做的

Oh, God, they're so yummy!
天哪 真好吃

It's gonna be weird when I come home and you're not here.
天啊 回到家你人却不在 感觉一定会很奇怪

No more Joey and Chan's.
没有乔伊和钱德家了

No more J and C's.
没有乔和钱家了

Want to go to Joey and Chandler's? Can't. It's not there.
"要不要去乔伊和钱德家? " "不行 已经不在了"

I'll be across the hall. We can still do all the same stuff.
我只是搬到对面 我们还是可以跟以前一样

Yeah but we won't be able to like get up in the middle of the night and have those long talks about our feelings and the future.
但以后就不能半夜起来 促膝长谈成觉和未来了

Not once did we do that.
我们一次也没做过

- Hi. - Hey.
嗨 嘿

So I told Rachel that it's just gonna be the two of us.
我告诉瑞秋我们要自己住了

Oh, yeah? Well, how'd she take it?
是吗? 她还好吗?

Really well. Yeah.Surprisingly well.
非常好 令人意外的好

She didn't cry. She wasn't angry or sad.
没有哭 也没有生气或难过

And you're upset because you didn't make your best friend cry?
你很不爽没把手帕交弄哭?

All I'm asking for is a little emotion.Is that too much to ask after six years?
我只求一点真情流露 我们六年室友耶

What, are Rachel and I not as close as you guys?
我们没你们要好吗? 没你们开心吗?

Don't I deserve a few tears?
我不值得她掉几滴泪吗?

When we told Joey, he cried his eyes out.
乔伊一听到就哭得死去活来

Hey! I did not cry my eyes out!
嘿 我才没有哭得死去活来

Come on, it's like the end of an era.No more J-Man and Channy's!
这就像一个时代的结束 再也没有乔兄和钱哥了

Okay, I gotta ask, who calls us that?
我一定要问 有谁那样叫我们?

You got married again?
你又结婚了?

Yes.


So that's your second marriage in two years?
这是你两年内第二次结婚

Yes. Second in two years.Third, overall.
对 两年两次 总共三次

I have been a divorce attorney for 23 years...and never have I had so much business from one client.
罗斯 我当了二十三年离婚律师 没有一个客户比你捧场

Why don't you tell me what happened?
告诉我怎么回事

Basically, Rachel and I were in Vegas, and we got drunk.
基本上 瑞秋和我在赌城 我们喝醉了…

I'm sorry, is this the same Rachel whose name you said..at the altar in the second marriage?
抱歉 她就是你上次结婚 叫错的那个瑞秋?

Yes, yes, yes. Heh.But I do not love her.
对 但是我并不爱她

Oh.


That's better then.
这就好多了

This was just a drunken mistake, and I need to get it annulled.I see.
这只是酒醉犯错 我要办注销 我懂了

Have you considered therapy?
你考虑过接受治疗吗?

I think just the annulment for today.
我想今天办注销就好了

- There are some forms to fill out. - Easy.
要填几份表格 简单

We'll need witnesses who can testify that you were not of sound mind.
必须有证人证明 你们当时神智不清

No problem. Heh.
没问题

We'll need you and Rachel to testify before a judge.
你和瑞秋得向法官说明

There's no way to do this without her?Because I kind of already told her it was taken care of.
不能不找她吗? 我已经告诉她事情都办妥了

Of course you did.
你当然这么说

Look, you can't get an annulment unless you and Rachel are both there.
罗斯 你和瑞秋都在场 才能办理注销

What about someone who looks like Rachel?
那找一个长得像瑞秋的人呢?

I will think about the therapy.
我会考虑接受治疗

- Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿

So, um, I was thinking that maybe we should start dividing up our stuff.
我想我们应该开始分东西了


Okay.

No point in dragging it out.
没必要拖拖拉拉的

Dragging out the long process of you moving out..and us not living together anymore.
我是说你搬走 我们分开的事

- Hey, Rach. - Yeah?
瑞秋 怎样?

What about this? Who gets this?
这个要归谁?

I don't know if I want it because it might be too many memories.
我不知道我想不想要 它有太多回忆

- What the hell is that? - I don't know.
那是什么? 我不知道

Rachel.
瑞秋

Hey, Rachel, you want the big plate? I want you to have the big plate.
大盘子呢? 我要你留着大盘子

Wow, Monica, thanks. I love this plate.
谢谢 我很喜欢这个盘子

Something to remember me by.
这样你就会记得我

Mon, you're not dying. I'm just moving out.
你又不是快死了 我只是要搬出去

We're gonna see each other all the time.
我们还是会常常见面

But still, it's a big change.The end of an era, you might say.
但这是个大转变 甚至是一个时代的结束

Are you okay? You're not blinking.
你还好吗? 眼睛都没眨

I'm fine. I was thinking about how it's an end of an era.
我很好 我只是在想一个时代要结束了

Oh, all right.
好吧

But I gotta say, I don't think six years counts as an era.
但老实说 六年应该称不上一个时代

An era is defined as a significant period of time.
一个时代就是一段重要的日子

It was significant for me. Maybe it wasn't significant to you!
我觉得重要 或许你不觉得重要

- What is the matter with you? - What is the matter with you?
你是怎么了? 你才怎么了?

Why aren't you more upset?! Aren't you gonna be sad that we're not gonna be living together anymore?!
你为什么没有更不开心? 我们要分开了你不难过吗?

I mean aren't you gonna miss me at all?!
你都不会想我吗?

Monica, all right. But don't get mad at me.
好吧 说出来你别生气

It's just a little hard to believe.
我只是有点难以相信

What's hard to believe?
难以相信什么?

I mean, it's you guys. You do this kind of stuff, you know?
你们啊 你们就是这样

You were gonna get married in Vegas, and then you backed out.
你们在赌城说要结婚 又不结了

I guess I'm not upset because I don't see you guys going through with it. I'm sorry.
我并不认为你们会真的同居 对不起

Rachel.
瑞秋

Rachel, it's going to happen. Chandler is gonna move in here.
事情已经确定了 钱德会搬进来

- But I... - No, wait. Just let me finish, okay?
但是… 你先听我说完

This isn't something that we just impulsively decided to do in Vegas.This is something that we both really want.
这不是在赌城的一时冲动 我们真的想要住在一起

And it is going to happen.
我们会住在一起

It is?
是吗?

Really?
真的?

Yeah, sweetie.
没错

You mean, we're not gonna live together anymore?
我们不能再住在一起了?

No.
不行了

Well...
嗯…

Oh, my God. I'm gonna miss you so much.I'm gonna miss you.
天哪 我会好想你 我也是

I mean, it's the end of an era!I know!
这是个时代的结束 我知道

PHOEBE: Okay, bye. - Oh, no.
再见 又来了

So did you get the annulment?- I couldn't.
你去办注销了吗? 我办不了

- I knew it. Because you love Rachel.
我就知道 因为你爱瑞秋

It's not that. Annulments are more complicated...
不是那样的 事情比想像中复杂…

Complicated because of the love.
爱让它变得复杂

I do not love Rachel.
我不爱瑞秋

. I'm gonna tell her right now about the whole thing
我现在就去告诉她

so we can get this marriage annulled as fast as possible. Okay
好尽快把手续办好

OK?Would I do that if I loved her?
我如果爱她会这么做吗?

I've never been more convinced of your love for her.
我现在更确信你爱她

I do not have feelings for Rachel, okay?
我对瑞秋没有成觉 好吗?

Oh, what's wrong?
怎么了?

Monica and Chandler are really moving in here and I have to move out and everything is changing.
摩妮卡和钱德真的要同居了 我得搬出去 一切都要变了

Oh, my, come here, come here. It's okay.Aw, everything's gonna be okay.
过来 别难过 不会有事的

Thank you.
谢谢你

Of course.
不客气

So Ross and Rachel got married.
罗斯和瑞秋结婚了

Monica and Chandler almost got married.
摩妮卡和钱德差点结婚

You think you and I should hook up?
我们要不要送做堆?

Oh, we do. Ha, ha.


But not just yet.
但不是现在

Really? Well, when?
是吗? 那是什么时候?

Okay. Um.


Ahem, well, first Chandler and Monica will get married..and be filthy rich, by the way.
首先 钱德和摩妮卡会结婚 还会发大财

- But it won't work out. - Wow.
但婚姻会破裂 天哪

I know.
是啊

Then I'm gonna marry Chandler for the money.
然后我会为钱嫁给钱德

And you'll marry Rachel and have the beautiful kids.Great.
你会娶瑞秋生几个漂亮小孩 太好了

But then we ditch those two and we get married.
接着我们就抛弃他们结婚

We'll have Chandler's money and Rachel's kids.
我们会有钱德的财产 瑞秋的孩子

Getting custody will be easy because of Rachel's drinking problem.
监护权很好抢 因为瑞秋酗酒

Ooh, ooh, what about Ross?I don't want to go into the whole thing, but, um...
那罗斯呢? 我不想多说 不过…

...we have words and I kill him.
我们吵架 我杀了他

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.