RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第六季 第一集 S06E01 The One After Vegas / 离开拉斯维加斯

老友记/六人行/Friends 第六季 第一集 S06E01 The One After Vegas / 离开拉斯维加斯

Ross and Rachel deal with the aftermath of their drunken escapade. Phoebe and Joey take a road trip back to New York in Phoebe's grandmother's cab. Monica and Chandler ponder the idea of marriage. 罗斯和瑞秋处理他们醉酒的恶作剧之后。菲比和乔收回一路前往纽约在菲比的祖母的驾驶室。莫妮卡和钱德的思考结婚的想法。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Okay, this is it.
好 该结婚了

You sure you wanna do this?
你确定要这么做?

Hello, Mrs. Ross. Woo-hoo!
你好 罗斯太太

Well, hello, Mr. Rachel.
你好 瑞秋先生

- Whoa! - Oh, my God.
我的天哪

Come on, Pheebs, hurry! Hurry, hurry, hurry.Okay! Okay!
菲比 快点!快快快 好啦

Oh, my God! Is everybody getting married?
我的天哪!大家都要结婚吗?

Agh. - No running in the chapel.
教堂里不准奔跑

Hey, don't you give me any of your Hey!
你少跟我来这 嘿

- Hi. - Hey!
嗨 嘿

What are you guys doing here?
你们来干什么?

Ross and Rachel left us a message saying they were getting married!
罗斯和瑞秋留言说要结婚

- Isn't that why you guys are here? - Yes.Well that-yes.
你们不是来找他们的吗? 当然是

- Why else would we be here? - Ha-ha-ha.
不然我们来干什么?

Well, what happened? Did we miss it?
怎么样?我们来晚了吗?

We actually missed it.
我们也没赶上

Well, maybe you wouldn't have had you run in the chapel!
都是因为教堂里不能奔跑

This is insane.
真是太扯了

What's the big deal? It's not like it's a real marriage.
有什么关系?又不是真结婚

What?
什么?

If you marry in Vegas, you're only married in Vegas.
在赌城结婚只有在赌城有效

What are you talking about? If you get married in Vegas you're married everywhere.
你在说什么? 在赌城结婚到处都有效

Really?
真的?

Yeah.
是啊

Oh, my God.
我的妈呀

Oh, well.
啊 随便啦

Why are we in bed together?I don't know.
我们为什么躺在起? 我不知道

Do you have any clothes on?
你有穿衣服吗?

Yes.


- Really? - No.
真的? 没有

But we didn't have
但是我们没有

sex, did we?
嘿咻吧?

I don't remember much about last night.
我不太记得昨晚的事

- It was such a blur. Ha, ha. - Oh.
一切都好模糊

Oh!- I remember laughing. I laughed a lot. - Uh-huh?
我记得我有笑 我一直笑

Then we didn't have sex.
而且我们没怎样

Oh, I mean, we were really drunk.
我们真的醉得很惨

I'm glad we didn't do anything stupid.
幸好没干什么蠢事

Tell me about it.
可不是吗?

- Morning, Pheebs. - Mm.
菲比 早

Well, my movie has been officially canceled.
我的电影取消拍摄了

Mm. Joey, I'm so sorry.You want some of my breakfast?
好可惜喔 你要不要吃我的早餐?

Eh, too depressed to eat.
不了 我沮丧得吃不下

I'll probably eat in, like, five minutes.
过五分钟再说吧

So I guess I'll fly home with you guys. What time is your flight?
我只好跟你们回去了 飞机是几点?

- What about my cab? - I don't need that anymore.
一我的计程车呢? 一我用不着了

No, Joey! You borrowed my cab,you have to drive it back.
你跟我借车就要开回去

I don't want to drive all the way back by myself, I get so lonely.
我不想自己开回去 太寂寞了

Oh, ooh. How about if you come with me?
干脆你来陪我

- I don't know, it's a long trip. - That would be great.
我不晓得 要开很久 -定很好玩

We could talk and play games.
我们可以聊天玩游戏

This could be our chance to, like, renew our friendship.
这是让友谊变新鲜的好机会

Are you asking me to have a "frienaissance"?
你要我跟你"友谊复兴"?

Sure?
是吧?

Heh. All right, although I don't think we need one. Baby.I never stopped loving you.
好吧 虽然没这个必要 我一直爱着你

- Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿

- Hey. - Hey.So has anybody talked to Dr. And Mrs. Geller yet?
有谁跟盖勒博士夫妇讲过话?

They left me a message; they should be here any minute.
他们有留言给我 应该快到了

Where is the waitress? I'm starving.
服务生呢?我饿死了

It's a buffet, man.
这是自助餐

Here's where I win all my money back!
我可以捞本了

I gotta talk to you.
我有事找你

Sure.What's up?
好 什么事?

Monica and I almost got married last night
摩妮卡和我昨晚差点结婚

My God!That's huge!
天哪!这可是大事

Wait a minute. Why wasn't I invited?
等等 为什么没找我去?

And who was gonna be your best man?
谁要当你的伴郎?

Don't say Ross. Do not say Ross.
不要说罗斯 不准说罗斯

Look, I just don't think Monica and I are ready to get married yet! Y'know? I mean, I love her and everything
我觉得我们还没准备好 我才很爱她

but seeing Ross and Rachel coming out of that chape
但看到罗斯他们从教堂冒出来

was like a, like a wake-up call that Monica and I are moving so fast.Y'know?
我突然惊觉我们进展得太快了

And, how do I tell her without crushing her?
我要怎么讲才不会让她心碎?

Tell her she's not marriage material.
就说她不是结婚的料

What?
什么?

Girls say it to me all the time.
女生都这么对我说

And believe me if she's anything like me, she's just gonna be relieved.
相信我 要是她和我一样 一定会如释重负

How do I tell Chandler that it's too soon.
我该怎么说这样太快了?

It's gonna break his heart, he's not gonna think that I don't love him anymore.
他一定会心碎 觉得我不爱他了

- Well, you don't. - Yes, I do.
你是不爱他了 我爱

Good. I was just testing you.
很好 我只是在测试你

Hey. - Oh, hi.
嘿 噢 嗨

We were just talking about bacon.
我们才刚聊到培根

No, we were talking about tennis.Tennis is more believable.
不对 我们是在聊网球 网球比较像真的

Hey.
嘿 嘿

Hi. Thank you.
嗨 谢谢

Coffee.
咖啡

- What? - Are we gonna talk about what you guys did last night, or?
怎样? 你们要谈谈昨晚的事吗?

What do you mean "last night"? Nothing, uh, happened last night.
昨晚什么事?昨晚又没怎样

Uh-huh. Ross invited us all to watch.
罗斯把大家都找去看了

Rach! We weren't gonna miss our friends getting married!
瑞秋 我们不可能错过朋友的婚礼

Huh, who got married?
谁结婚了?

You did?
你们啊

- What?
什么?

- What? Hello. We didn't get married. No, we didn't get married! That's ridiculous!
我们哪有结婚? 怎么可能?别闹了

Wait, wait, wait. I remember being in a chapel.
我们 我记得去过教堂

They would not let us get married when we were that drunk.
我们醉成那样 不可能被批准

hey let you get married when you're drunk! Most people who get married in Vegas are drunk!
当然可能 在赌城结婚的人通常都醉了

Heh, I'm drunk right now.
我现在就醉了

I can't have a mimosa with breakfast? I'm on vacation.
早餐不能喝鸡尾酒啊? 我在度假

What are you guys gonna do?
你们要怎么办?

- Well, I guess we find a divorce lawyer.
看来得找个离婚律师了

Well, I think, I think Ross already has one.
我想罗斯已经有一个了

Now, this one's free, right?
这次会免费吧?

Because you paid for the first two, third one free.
你办了两次 所以会送一次

Laugh it up, but the joke's on you
你笑吧 丢脸的是你

because we don't need to get divorced.- We're just gonna get an annulment. An annulment?
我们不必离婚 只要办理注销 注销?

Ross, I don't think surgery is the answer here.
罗斯 学校可帮不了你

Oh, that's your thing!
那是你的正字标记

What?
什么?

Your thing, that you're the guy who gets divorced.
你的正字标记 你是专门离婚的人

Oh, yeah.
没错

No, no, that's not "my thing."
那才不是我的正字标记

I do not love getting divorced.
我并不爱离婚

Yes, you do. This is your third divorce.
你当然爱 这是你第三次离婚

You love divorce so much, you're probably gonna marry it
你爱离婚爱到搞不好会娶它

and then it won't work out, so you're gonna have to divorce it, divorcing guy.
然后婚姻破裂 你又得离婚 离婚名人

I'm so drunk.
我醉得好厉害

So, what do you think we should do? - I don't know.
你觉得我们该怎么办? 我不知道

I know I love you.- I know I love you.
但我知道我爱你 我也知道我爱你

So where are we on the whole going back to the place where they have all the marriages thing? I love you.
那我们还要回过头去结婚吗? 我爱你

That's a good question.
问得好

Last night we let the dice decide.
昨晚我们让骰子决定

We should leave it up to fate again. I love you!
也许应该再让命运决定一次 我爱你

We don't get married unless there's a sign.
没错 有征兆我们才结婚

Okay? So say,
好吗?那么

You roll another eight, then there's a definite sign that we should get married.
要是你又掷出八来 就表示我们绝对应该结婚

All right. Eight we get married but 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, we don't get married.
好 八就结婚 其他就不结

- Sounds great. - Okay.
听起来不错 好

Hey, we got a shooter.
有人要掷了

Money, please.
请押注

- Ready? - Ready.
好了吗? 好了

Come on, eight.
来个八吧

Yes, yes, eight.
没错 八

Eight, easy eight.
八 三加五是八

Wow! I can't believe I actually rolled an eight.That was so unlikely.
哇 居然真的是八 真是太不可能了

- Well, let's get married. I guess.
那就结婚吧 我猜

That wasn't hard eight. Last night I rolled a hard eight.
等等 那不是双四八 我昨晚掷的是双四八

That's right! It was the wrong kind of eight, no wedding! Damnit!
没错 这个八不对 不能结婚了 妈的

I wanted it so bad!
我好想结婚喔

- Wanna go pack? - Yeah.
收拾行李去? 好

- We're doing the right thing, right?
我们没做错吧?

of course we are! We left it up to fate.
当然 我们把它留给了命运

If we were supposed to get married there would be a clear-cut sign.
如果我们应该结婚 一定会有明确的征兆

Okay, you have 19 questions left. Use them wisely.
好 你还剩十九个问题 要好好把握

Come on, Joey. You can't win if you don't ask any questions!
快点 你不问就 不能赢了!

- What? - You promised me a fun road trip.
怎样啦? 你说会很好玩

We've been on the road for 6 hours, and you've been asleep for 5 and a half.
结果我们开了六小时 你就睡了五个小时半

We are switching at the next rest stop and you are going to drive all the way back!
下一个休息站就换手 你给我一路开回去

That will be your punishment, you greedy sleeper.
这是对你的惩罚 贪睡鬼

All right. All right.
好啦

Yeah. And until then, you are going to sing to me.
现在你得唱歌给我听

Because the radio's broken, and you are selfish, but you have a nice voice.
因为收音机坏了 你又很自私 但歌声很好听

- Really? - Sing!
是喔?我不 快唱


I wanna rock 'n' roll all night

Man, this is a long drive.
真是开也开不完

Are my eyes open?
我的眼睛有睁开吗?

No!
没有!

- Morning.
早安

- Hey. - Hey, hubby.
嘿 老公

Yeah. Actually, I wanted to talk to you about that whole annulment thing.
我想找你讨论注销婚姻的事

Yeah, I'm not gonna do that.
我不打算去办

- Okay.


So we'll just stay married.
那我们就维持婚姻关系

Yes, exactly.
没错

And I will make everyone call me Mrs. Geller.
我会请大家叫我盖勒太太

Wow, this is so amazing.
真是太棒了

I, uh, really thought I'd have to talk you into this more.
我还以为得加把劲说服你

OK. Now I'm scared because I don't actually think you're kidding.
我现在怕了 因为你好像不是在说笑

I'm not kidding.
我不是啊

Look, I
听着 我

I can't have three failed marriages.I can't, okay?
我不能有三次失败的婚姻 我不能 好吗?

I am not gonna be that guy.
我不要当那个人

So, what, we just stay married forever?
所以我们要永远这样下去?

Okay, how ?
好 这 ?

How is this going to affect you, really?
说真的 你有什么影响?

I mean, you fill some form out once in a while
偶尔填表格要打勾时

instead of checking the box "Miss," you check the box that says, "Mrs."
你就勾"已婚"那一格

It's right next to it.
就在"未婚"旁边

Ohh, okay, I'm sorry. You're right. Y'know what? We absolutely can stay married,
好 抱歉 你说得对 我们确实可以维持现状

because I was under the impression that the boxes were far away from each other.
我还以为那两格离得很远

All right. Look, just
好 你就

please take a moment here
请你静下来

and think about what you're asking of me. Okay?
想一想你在叫我做什么

I am asking you to do me a favor.
我在请你帮我一个忙

You are asking me to be your wife.
你是要我当你的老婆

And, as my wife, I think you should grant me this favor.
而身为我的老婆 你应该帮我这个忙

That kid really kicked me hard on the plane.
那个小孩踢得好用力

Well, you did pull his hair.
是你扯他的头发

- He took my snack. - I'm not getting into this again.
一他拿我的零食 一我不想再争了

All right, you know what? Hurts really bad.
好啦 说真的 真的很痛

Well, I told you not to walk. Here.
我就叫你不要走路 来

There. There. Okay.
来吧

- This doesn't mean anything, does it? - No.
这没有任何含意吧? 没有

OK


How could you pick up a hitchhiker?
你怎么可以让人搭便车?

He could be a rape He could be a rapist or a killer or something.
他搞不好是强 强暴犯或杀人犯什么的

Don't you think I asked him that before he got in?
你以为我没有先问过吗?

I'm not talking to you. You go back to sleep.
我不理你了 你睡你的觉

- And, you, are you a rapist? - No.
你 你是强暴犯吗? 不是

Do you like car games?
你喜欢车上游戏吗?

Yeah, you know the, uh, license plate game?
喜欢 你会牌照游戏吗?

I love the license plate game!
我最喜欢牌照游戏了

Ooh, I'll play. I'll play.
我也要玩 我也要玩

No, you need your sleep. Night-night. Shh.
不行 你需要睡眠 晚安

- Hey. - Hey.
嘿 嘿

Listen. I know you wanted to talk to me
听着 我知道你想找我谈

but I have an idea that may make you wanna stay married.
但我有个办法 或许能让你愿意维持现状

Uh We register
我们去注册

and you get to keep all the presents.
礼物都给你

No, Ross, come on. No, listen.
不行!罗斯 你听我说

I've thought about how to tell you this, and, um,
我一直在想要怎么表达

the bottom line, Ross,is we cannot stay married.
总之我们不能维持婚姻关系

- I don't know if that's true - Oh, but it is.
那可不定 当然定

Ahem. Okay. You know what this is?
你知道吗?

This is a difference of opinion.
这就叫做意见不合

- When that happens in a marriage - Oh, Ross, come on!
在婚姻中遇到这种状况 罗斯

This is not a marriage! This is the world's worst hangover!
这不是婚姻 这是全世界最惨的宿醉

Ross, listen, if you do not get this annulment, I will.
如果你不去注销 我也会去

All right. All right, I'll do it.
好 我去就是了

Thank you.
谢谢

is there any such thing as an annulment shower?
对了 有没有注销婚姻送礼会?

There's the train station, where I get off.
等等 火车站在那里 我该下车了

Well, I have your address and phone number.
我有你的住址和电话号码

And I have your name and the fact that you're a drifter.
我知道你的名字和你居无定所

So ball's pretty much in your court.
那主动权在你手上

All right. See you, Pheebs.
好 再见了

Come on, Pheebs, I can't take this anymore.Please talk to me.
拜托啦 我受不了了 求求你跟我说话

Let me make it up to you, huh?
让我补偿你

Stop it! Stop it! No.
闭嘴 够了

That's not fair. You know I can't resist that beautiful voice.
不公平 你明知我无法抗拒 那美妙的歌声

Pheebs, look, I am so sorry.
菲比 我真的很抱歉

I know I promised you a fun road trip with your friend and I didn't deliver, okay?
我答应让你旅途愉快却没做到

Now I know that you think being awake is an important part of friendship.
现在我知道你认为保持清醒 对友情很重要

So I will strive to stay awake for as long as I know you.
以后我会永远努力保持清醒

You can still sleep at night and stuff.
你晚上还是可以睡觉什么的

Thank you.
谢谢

So can we play 20 Questions now?
那可以玩二十个问题了吗?

I've got a really good one! I've been thinking about it since Kansas.
我在堪萨斯就想到一题很棒的

Okay.
好吧

Is it
是一种

a kind of hot sandwich?
热食三明治吗?

Yes.


Is it a meatball sub?
是肉丸潜水艇吗?

That is incredible!
真不可思议!

You are the master!
你是大师

Aah! Bug!
有虫

- Ah! That's funny. You look like you're - Don't say it!Don't even think it.
真好玩 你看起来就像要 别说了 想都别想

All right.
不说就不说

Chandler, enjoy your handful.
钱德 你跟她耗吧

All right, should we just, should we just get married? Y'know? I mean should we just do it?
我们要不要干脆结婚算了?

All the signs are telling us to do it.
所有的征兆都叫我们结

I'm sick of the signs.
我不想理征兆了

It's too fast,- I'm happy the way things are. - Me too.
这样太快了 我很满意现状 我也是

- I don't want change, do you? - No.
我不想改变 你想吗? 不想

All right then, then nothing changes! Everything is great! Everything stays the same!
好 那就不要改变 一切维持现状

And you go unpack because it's been three days and it's driving me insane!
你快去整理行李 已经三天了 我快捉狂了

Jeez, relax, it's not like we're mar Aah, agh.
别激动 又不是要结

You know, I was thinking, what if I, uh
要是我

unpack here?
在这里整理呢?

All your stuff would be here.
那你的东西都会在这里

Well


What if all my stuff was here?
要是我的东西都在这里呢?

Then you'd be going back and forth all the time.
那你就得跑来跑去

Doesn't make any sense.
没道理嘛

What if we live together, and you understand what I'm saying?
要是我们同居呢? 你懂我的意思吧?

Live together?
同居?

There've been no signs for that.
又没有任何征兆

Me asking is kind of a sign.
我问你就是个征兆

- Yes! Yes! Yes! - Okay!
好! 好!

Yes.
好啊

Okay. Okay, wait. Wait, wait, wait.
好 你等等

- Okay. - Here's your key. Here's your key.
好 这是你的钥匙

All right, you have to christen it! Now, go out and come back in!
你得进行启用式 出去再进来

Door hasn't been locked in five years, but okay.
这扇门五年没锁了 不过也行

Ready? - Ready!
准备好了吗? 好了

Okay, a little problem. The key broke in the lock and I can't get in!
有点问题 钥匙断了 我进不去 等等

Wait. Oh, my God, I can't get out!
天啊 我也出不去

This isn't a sign! - No, it's a very old key!
这不是征兆吧? 不是 是钥匙很旧了

It's an old key! - Oh, my God, it's old.
钥匙太旧了 旧得不得了

I love you.
我爱你

I love you.
我也爱你

Are you hugging the door right now?
你有抱着门吗?

No.
没有

Yeah, yeah, me neither.
好 我也没有

Hey.


So did everything go all right with the annulment?
手续办得还顺利吗?

Oh, yeah. No problems. It's all taken care of.
没问题 都办好了

Ross, thank you.
罗斯 谢谢你

Hey, do you guys wanna go see a movie?Oh yeah, why not?
你们要不要去看电影? 好啊

- Pheebs? No thanks, I've already seen one.
菲比? 不了 已经看过一出了

- Okay, um, I'm gonna get my sweater. - Okay.
嘿 我去穿毛衣 好

You wanna hear something weird?
想不想听一件奇怪的事?

Always.
当然

I didn't get the annulment.
我没去办注销

- What? - We're still married.
什么? 我们还是夫妻

Don't tell Rachel. See you later.
不要告诉瑞秋 待会儿见

What are you doing?
你在干什么?

Key is stuck in the lock.I can fix it. Hold on.
钥匙断在钥匙孔里 我会修 等下

Watch out, watch out.
让开

It still doesn't work.
还是打不开

- I'm not finished. - Oh.
我还没弄完 噢

Nice job, Joe. You are quite the craftsman.
漂亮 你的技术真好

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.